Status
Not open for further replies.
"Anything I might add would not be necessary," Bayonetta responded, "as she seems to have everyone's attention now." She looked at Cosmo, while continuing. "And out of respect for my friend, Cosmo. I do not want him to lose any more friends on this day. He might not forgive me should he see one of my own bullets fired at the girl we once knew."

She hoped he would understand, as Arya's fate seemed to be unavoidable, but protection of a friendship she valued was still well within her control.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Josh M
Joshua heard her response, feeling somewhat bad for her as he nodded, his hand up to her neck as he holstered the pistol, Joshua gently putting his forehead against hers. "I'll stop. Only this once, alright, my darling? Just to.. To make you feel better." He kissed her forehead through his bandaged lips, smiling lightly at her. "If the oppurtunity comes, I won't hesitate the second time though."

@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Josh M and Mari
Joshua heard her response, feeling somewhat bad for her as he nodded, his hand up to her neck as he holstered the pistol, Joshua gently putting his forehead against hers. "I'll stop. Only this once, alright, my darling? Just to.. To make you feel better." He kissed her forehead through his bandaged lips, smiling lightly at her. "If the oppurtunity comes, I won't hesitate the second time though."

@Mari

"Of course," Bayonetta smiled, "I am not taking anything for granted, my love. I will not hesitate to end her either, if she somehow rises from her current state." She put her arms around Joshua, taking him in an embrace as she kissed his lips in return. "You truly know how to reach a girl's heart, don't you, my love?", she whispered.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

"Of course," Bayonetta smiled, "I am not taking anything for granted, my love. I will not hesitate to end her either, if she somehow rises from her current state." She put her arms around Joshua, taking him in an embrace as she kissed his lips in return. "You truly know how to reach a girl's heart, don't you, my love?", she whispered.

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Joshua laughed lightly, brushing her hair a he stared at her. "Do you like the feel of bandaged lips against your own, my love?" He chuckled lightly, then went to a gentle smile as he pulled do bandages before giving her a rough kiss, lasting a good 5 seconds "I don't, that's the beauty of It." His hands slid to the back of her neck. "I wish I wasn't bandaged, or even burnt.. I could truly feel, then."

@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Mari
He turned his head to her for a moment, listening to her words as he whispered back in curiosity, not in anger "Darling, why don't you add to the fight? She's obviously close to death, and I'd rather see her in pain, than painless. She deserves no mercy." His eyes trailed up to her own, locking with hers.

@Mari

"Anything I might add would not be necessary," Bayonetta responded, "as she seems to have everyone's attention now." She looked at Cosmo, while continuing. "And out of respect for my friend, Cosmo. I do not want him to lose any more friends on this day. He might not forgive me should he see one of my own bullets fired at the girl we once knew."

She hoped he would understand, as Arya's fate seemed to be unavoid
Joshua laughed lightly, brushing her hair a he stared at her. "Do you like the feel of bandaged lips against your own, my love?" He chuckled lightly, then went to a gentle smile as he pulled do bandages before giving her a rough kiss, lasting a good 5 seconds "I don't, that's the beauty of It." His hands slid to the back of her neck. "I wish I wasn't bandaged, or even burnt.. I could truly feel, then."

@Mari

able, but protection of a friendship she valued was still well within her control.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Josh M

@ResistingTheEnlightened

You two know Cosmo's tryink to enter Arya's mind, da? It's kind of hard for Cosmo with all the "sweet nothinks" goink on between you two. No offense, Cosmo loves love, but Cosmo also loves saving people he loves, too"

~Flashback~

Desmond took another step towards Arya as she drifted away into darkness, but stopped as a woman appeared in front of him. She was at least a good foot shorter than Desmond, and had a full head of blonde hair wrapped tightly into a bun.

tumblr_nnc9ecmXQo1qk034mo1_540.png

Lucy.

Desmond lowered his head. He'd known this was going to happen sooner or later. Eventually, these games threw your biggest regrets at you. It had happened in the VR, it had happened to River, and now it was his turn. Finally.
"Hey Luce." He said, not sure entirely sure how to start.

"Desmond." Her tone was defeated, maybe even a little afraid. He had become a different person after her death, more sporadic, violent, and prone to anger. But he had also become more thoughtful and even philosophical at times, the man he had needed to be to become the Mentor.
They looked at each for a moment, neither moving.

Then she hugged him.

Desmond took a half step back, shocked. Then he returned the embrace.
He hadn't ever thought he was going to embrace her again, smell her hair, go "oomph" as she jokingly punched him a little too hard. All the things he had lost and missed.

He could feel something something warm against his stomach, soaking though his hoodie and the shirt below. It was familiar, the way it smeared against skin. No! Desmond knew what it was almost immediately. He'd shed enough of it in his time.

Desmond pulled out of her embrace, looking to see what he already knew would be there.

Blood stained the shirt over her stomach, its crimson color woven into the shape of a cross. A Templar Cross. Her Brotherhood.

Lucy looked at Desmond with her arms crossed over the bloody spot, more than a little sad, but not guilty. She had made her choice, and stood by it. There really had been no going back, once she'd infiltrated Abstergo. Maybe she didn't always agree with Vidic and the way he did things, but William was the worse option. Not by a lot, but at least with the Templars there had been a chance for peace. All Desmond's father had ever wanted was to keep this never ending war going. He'd done nothing but perpetuated this endless cycle with his stubbornness and pride.

So in the end, she said all she could say.

"Yeah, that."

They stared warily at each other, now separated in death as they would have in life. Assassin and Templar, hunter and hunted, killer and victim. Somehow Desmond's Hidden Blade had reappeared on his right arm, and the voice was in his head again. The one that had forced him to commit the murder in the first place.

The path must be opened.

You cannot escape your part in this. The scales shall be balanced.

You know very little. We must guide you.

Cease your struggle.

But it wasn't a command this time. Simply memories. Memories he had done his best to forget. So instead he did what he wished he would have, could have done the first time around.

tumblr_npa0g47l541rbnkefo1_540.png

And then he did what he had to.

tumblr_ne0yqq9k0J1trykh4o5_500.gif

He stared softly into her eyes as the blood ran down his Hidden Blade. All this time, all this time he had been torn between his duty and what he wanted. But he had decided. You didn't stop being a person when you joined the Brotherhood, you simply tried to make the world a better place in whatever way you could. If he'd have had the chance, he would have spared Lucy. Screw being the Mentor and doing things Ezio's way. He was Mentor now, and things were going to change. Maybe for the worse, hopefully for the better, but they were going to change.
But this wasn't Lucy, this was a lie.
He didn't let her fall, catching her as her legs gave out beneath her. He gently lowered her to the ground, making sure she didn't fall. Even this facsimile of the girl he had cared about, he didn't want her going through anymore than she had to.

"Why?" She asked weakly.

Desmond looked at her, and just shook his head.

"You're not real. No more than my memories are."

She reached up and stroked his cheek, her strength quickly draining.
"I could have been."

Desmond didn't answer, knowing it was just a lie. Instead he said the words he'd wanted to say for so, so long.

"I'm sorry Lucy."

As she closed her eyes for the final time Desmond imagined that she had said something. After all, he had to be imagining it. She was an evil illusion designed to torture and confuse him. What else could her words mean?
But he could swear she said,

"I forgive you."

Gently, he kissed her one last time, then closed her eyes.

"Rest. You've more than earned it."

He lingered for a moment after giving his last rites.

"I loved you Luce. Wherever you are, I hope you know that."

He rose to his feet, the crimson drenching his clothes, his bloodied blade, and his love disappearing back into the nothingness from which they had came. He looked at Ezio and Lisa with renewed purpose, and spoke.

"I know what we need to do."

tumblr_niev84k6Ig1u3c0h1o1_500.jpg

FINAL CHAPTER
"An End for All"

"A...Ac..uaack...."

The blood seeped through her lips, her fragile form collapsing onto her knees. A heavy wheeze echoed in her breath, desperately clinging to what oxygen there was in the air, feeling her life begin to seep slowly away from her form. Three bullets from the Burned Man, bones and flesh cracking the fifteen-year-old's body, feeling two of them particularly wound her right thigh. A fragment of Gauss ricocheted off from a nearby wall, colliding against Arya's already wounded right shoulder from Felix's previous and continuing assault, reopening once sown wounds. From blades to magic, firearms to fury, Arya once stood, not an ounce of power in her as she felt her body ripped to shreds underneath the hellfire that greeted her.

A tremble coursed down her spine, the crawling march of Death.

No whimpers escaped her lips, no tears, no signs of visible pain. Ye, she held her head up, her legs giving in, staring at the players, heavily wheezing and heaving as she clenched her shoulder with her right hand. Still refusing to let go of Needle, the sword Jon gave her long ago, Arya began to rasp out, a soft, almost twisted chuckle escaping her lips. It wasn't that she found amusement in her death, but finding amusement in how the universe at each and every corner decided to fuck her. Let the zealots continue their crusade, let the others believe fanatically in their mission, but for Arya, it mattered not now.

"W-We..re..you..e-expecting...m-more?"

A twisted jest, but a true one. Despite her valor, her efforts, Arya had succumbed easily, as with the Mourners, as with the Sufferers, as with the Queensguard. All of them revealed the horrid truth that not all confrontations were long, that some people genuinely did not wish to fight, but rather, were simply caught in the crossfire of this brewing war. Lives were forsaken, but was it the hands of Mercy, or the hands of these "white knights" that put them to the sword? A man may pray to his holy text, and may preach of peace, but live and die under the sword, under the facade of redemption. But, alas, it did not matter, whats done is done, and what has been done will be done.

Her fall began the moment she stepped foot into all of this.

Bleeding and broken, the princess turned her gaze to one man. A man she gave the majority of her abilities away to see life once more. A man that was, funnily enough, caught in the crossfire, presumably put by the Coalition as a liability. A man that Arya knew she could not see die, and a man that she had grown to call her big brother.

With one last effort, one last rasp of her voice, she lurched forward, calling his name. By the time the words escaped her lips, only the flash of light greeted her eyes. A reminder of her constant failure, time after time again, forced to watch her love ones die and her friends spitefully stab her in the back. When the words left her lips, crimson fell with it, the She-Wolf beginning to teeter backwards, her petite form collapsing fully against the wooden floorboards.

"J-Jon..."

I'm sorry

He could not stop it.

Like his Father before him, like his brother at the Twins, he couldn't stop what was happening around him. Life had been stripped him, the petite emotions of the human form gone and hollowed. A watcher without purpose, a soulless hollow forced to endure an existence without purpose. The black-clad undead watched, because even he knew, in the darkest depths of his deceased mind, there was nothing that could be done. He had fought so far, and had endured through both life and death to save his sister.

And as the shots rang, as the blades were drawn, as the fires and magics danced, Coldhands could only do what has been doing for the past two years.

Watch.

As the dust settled, Jon walked forwards, not lowering his hood, but knowing Arya could see who it was. He still pondered as to how he still walked among the living, but in some twisted way, he could feel it being Arya's presence. She had denied him death, not to see him suffer, but to see him prosper. Perhaps it was not Jon's death, not yet, but rather, a rebirth. Whatever the cast may be, Coldhands softly rasped out himself, before being succumbed to a flash of white light.

"Ar..ya.."

I'm sorry

As Arya's body fell limp to the floor, a flash of light would circle the girl's body. Ludger ran forward, pushing past the fighters in order to get an eager glance at what was happening. This world had been unlike the others, as far as Ludger had been able to tell; There was no divergence catalyst that he could sense and no alternate history to be determined. He'd figured that the world had been conjured by Claudia in order to impede their progress, but as the world had stayed intact despite the woman's death, the only other explanation lied with the small teenage girl that had confounded the Coalition since this mission began.

As Arya Stark lay dying on the floor, the surrounding world began to crack and break, as if pressure was being put on a pane of glass. Ludger watched as the young girl was lifted into the air slightly, her body starting to disappear. Ludger ran to grab her, but by the time he had reached her, she was gone. Before he could wonder what happened to her body, the entire world shattered.

As if they had been standing inside a small dome, the world around them dropped to reveal an even larger surrounding world. The only word that came to describe it was...

6c6365dea49e87cdd2801b1300da31ab.png

Dead.

The world all around was just dead. Perhaps it was fitting as the home of Arch Demon Akibahara. Fire, brimstone, all that ominous stuff. It was all you could see as far as your eyes would allow you to observe. It was just... all barren.

"Welcome, welcome. To my humble abode."

ddaad0af3f195d36cc2c4f20f8ac32f1.png

It was the man himself. Arch Demon Akibahara in his human form. His general demeanor and attitude gave an obvious cocky, confident aura to him, and on top of his confidence, you could also feel another kind of aura. The influence. The influence that had compelled many Traitors before in the past to act in his name. You could feel it cloud your mind a little, but you couldn't let him corrupt you this late! Not when you were this far.

"Fuckin' A, you guys actually made it. Not bad. Not bad. Except for like half of you fuckin' shits dying," he said haughtily, giving a brief chuckle, "Couldn't possibly fathom you guys takin' me on with a half-assed lot like you all. May as well keel over right now. Bend over and lemme indulge on some dat... Mmm..."

And then he licked his lips. Yuck.

"You... you're Akibahara..." Shiki murmured, fists clenching tightly, "You're the one behind all this... this never-ending cycle. This deadly game of life and death. Toying with people just for your own amusement..." He said scornfully, almost gritting his teeth, "Akibahara..."

I'll kill him. I'll kill him.

sXYzAcK.png

This merely got a brief laugh out of the Arch Demon, who was hardly intimidated. "Whoa, whoa. Feisty, aren't ya? Alright, if that's the way you want it," he said with a shrug and a cocky smile, beginning to stand up, "Yo, Wesker! Where the fuck are ya? You and that broad!"

"Right here, Akibahara. Right here..."

And then he appeared.

Albert Wesker.

albert_wesker_render_by_violet_2010-d4bfsa0.png

"So... the subjects have come. My, my. How delightful," Wesker spoke, appearing beside Akibahara out of nowhere, "You're all exactly where we want you, but I won't give you any time to regret your mistakes. In any case, don't rough them up too much, dear. They're all valuable test subjects."

"Of course, of course. Anything for you," a woman's voice said, before another figure would appear beside Wesker.

It was the first Claire Redfield from the Crossed Incident. The Traitor that had defected willingly for Wesker. The Claire that had betrayed and forsaken her own brother for his worst enemy. The real target of Shiki Tohno's resentment.

latest

"How quaint. It's that glasses boy from before. I hope you'll forgive that I don't remember your name. And of course, how could I forget Ms. Elsa? Or... it's actually Mrs now, hmm? Where's Solaire? Did he die in a ditch somewhere?" The first Claire asked, as if deliberately jabbing, "Where's Vi? Couldn't ever forget that loudmouth, and I heard she was coming with you guys. Did she die too? Aw, so sad, Tsk, tsk," she said mockingly, shaking her head briefly.

For many, it would likely be jarring to see the first Claire like this. She had the same face and voice as the other Claire before you all, but she certainly had a different look and tone about her. As if she was a completely different person.

"You...! Who do you think you are? You have no right to--!"

"Oh, shut up already, kid," Claire spoke, before shooting Shiki in the chest, knocking him back, blood splattering as a result. Shiki fell down without so much as a sound, his glasses falling off as his head collided into the ground.

"I'm the one who won. I guess Claire Redfield always wins, no matter who it is. Isn't that right, other me?" She asked the other Claire with a knowing smirk. Her eyes flashed red, mimicking the reptilian eyes that the Claire you were familiar with now sported.

"A-Ah..." Her clothes stained with blood and her body drenched in water from the previous world, Claire was a sight to behold. She almost looked pathetic standing before this other Claire who carried herself so confidently. That didn't really matter to her now, though. She glanced momentarily toward Aqua, before pulling out her gun and aiming it at the other Claire. They looked almost identical in their stances.

92UE8TT.png

"One of us will win. I just have to make sure it'll be me." This other her had haunted Claire for the last ten years. It was time to end the nightmare. They were not the same. Aqua, Max, Chloe, and the others appreciated her for who she was. This other Claire had no bearing on that-- she just had to be taken down.

"Yes, yes. This is all very fuckin' heartwarming, but I think that's enough talking for now, and more fucking! ... And fucking up!" Akibahara exclaimed, before his human skin would begin shedding. And then he would transform.

Before your very eyes, patches of an armor-like hide would form on his body. His clothes would tear apart, and gradually, he would grow into a hulking, towering monster over hundreds and hundreds of meters tall. It seemed like all he needed to do was squash you, and that would be the end of it.

ac0421f835e4c158b5357cd682471c9d.png

Meanwhile, Wesker, seemingly unperturbed by the transformation, would produce a small device resembling some kind of phone or remote, pressing a button on it. In no time, you'd all be able to hear what seemed to be savage growling. Howling. Laughter.

And then they would appear. The Crossed.

1803191-crossed_scene.jpg

Armed to the brim with conventional weapons from God knows where, including firearms, bows and arrows, chainsaws, blades, and the works, you were all heavily outnumbered and possibly outgunned. The army looked at you all with sadistic grins, as though looking forward to killing you all.

They had all clearly lost their minds long ago. There was no negotiating with them.

That was far from it all, however.

Ns2NuFF.jpg

Zombies. They shuffled as a horde around the army of Crossed. They did not make a move to touch them, their hungry eyes set upon your group only.

Holding up a hand, as though holding them back for now and waiting for a more opportune time, Wesker looked at you all with a smug expression on his face.

"All this fighting you partook in... and it only resulted in nothing but most of you perishing. It's sad, but true. Your efforts were all in vain. You can't hope to overcome this."

"Gah... gughh..." Shiki grunted lowly, recovering from the gunshot wound. His body was weak and slow with this kind of wound, as well as the stab wound the Mikasa illusion had given him earlier. Still, he would not let this end. Not like this.

"J-Just..."

Blood dripped from his mouth. His vision was blurry. His breathing was ragged.

But he would not let it end like this.

"JUST DISAPPEAR ALREADY!!"

With that, he would take out the somewhat sabotaged Ultimate Nullifier out of his pocket. The device was only able to work at roughly 15% of its original capacity, but if the Watcher was correct, it would be enough...!

latest

The device would suddenly emit a large beam of energy, firing right at Akibahara! With an explosion that impacted throughout the entire realm, shaking it a little, Akibahara would let out a fierce, massive yell of pain and surprise as he gradually shrunk a bit. The patches of armor on his hide disappeared, and before long, a good chunk of his power was depleted, changing his appearance.

He was now a bit smaller than before, and far weaker, but one could assume that he was still a fearsome enemy to be reckoned with.

latest

"You... You worthless pissant! What the fuck did you just do to me?! Not that it matters! That's right! That's right!" The Arch Demon growled in a devilish voice. No traces of any human were left. Then again, he was a being that was less than human, "It doesn't matter at all! You're all fucking dead anyway! Fuck 'em, Wesker! Fuck 'em all up!"

"Not so fast!"

A familiar voice would suddenly make itself known from behind. It was none other than Makoto Naegi, and standing beside him was Darth Rex. Together, the two leaders of the Coalition stood valiantly against the massive threat in front of them.

hhqSapD.png

"Akibahara, your reign of terror ends here! In the end, hope will always prevail against the despair that you try so desperately to grow and feed off of! Hope is what drives us to step forward and give us courage to fight against fiends like you! As long as there's one person left standing against you, hope will last forever!"

latest

"In all my days, I ain't ever seen someone that presented such a threat to the multiverse like you have. And I ain't never seen anyone as ugly as you either, Akibahara. This ends here," Darth Rex spoke firmly, backing up Makoto.

Before long, materializing from what seemed to be a portal, more Coalition allies would appear, ready to aid you in the massive battle against the Arch Demon and his forces. Their forces would even the odds against the Crossed and their masters.

Along with them would appear a few surprise guests.

nadl2Gq.jpg

Now that Claudia was deceased, her illusions were no more. Freed from their eternal prisons, the survivors of the Silent Hill incident were warped on to the field. They would be undoubtedly confused, but they would be able to have a role in this fight.

The two armies stared at each other intently, ready to fight at any moment.

"Tch! Oh, yes! It'll definitely end here! I'll make sure of that!" He exclaimed, letting out a demonic roar, "Death! Death! Kill 'em all!"

Like a front general, Wesker lowered his arm, and the Crossed charged forward. Likewise, Darth Rex gave the signal, and the Coalition forces retaliated, also charging forward.

Everything had been building up to this very moment.

The Crossed Incident.

The Gotham Incident.

The Silent Hill Incident.

The Monokuma Incident.

The Reaper Incident.

The Fuse Incident.

They were all building up to this very moment.

The battle for the fate of the multiverse was here.

- - -

OOC Note: If you have another character allied with the Coalition, you may have them appear in the battle and play as them. You may also GM the Crossed/Zombies if you wish as well.

If you had an illusion of an MGIII character appear in the last chapter, they can now revive! Keep in mind they will have no memories of their time between the ending of MGIII and now, and will likely be pretty confused.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@TheBombMan as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader, R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Mari as Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage [Original Character/The Noble Magi]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses [Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Nassi as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@MrDubWubs as Vi [League of Legends]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon [Original Character] and Specter Knight [Shovel Knight]
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia [Fairy Tail]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell [Game of Thrones]
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes [Original Character/End the Cycle]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano [Dishonored]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito [Dark Souls]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon [Pokemon]
@Dinoteen as Cell [Dragon Ball Z]
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield [Life is Strange]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid [Touhou]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad [Kingsman: The Secret Service]
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor [Dark Souls]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku [One Piece]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@FancyForrest as Wander [Shadow of the Colossus]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya [Naruto]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]
@Crimson Spartan as Erron Black [Mortal Kombat]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as James "Jim" Raynor [StarCraft]
@Kaykay as Sakuya Izayoi [Touhou]​

Last edited:
All-Out War

They had arrived on the blackest plains in the arch-demon's domain at long last. Heat from fire and ash rose in the atmosphere, choking up Queen Elsa's dried throat. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead and her lips began to crack. She tried to lick her lips to soothe them, but with no moisture in her mouth she found this task impossible. This place was arid and desolate; she already felt its effects and she had only just arrived with the others.

tumblr_inline_nlbyd43cPg1qkdr2y.png

She suffered not only from effects due to the area, but due to those in her presence also. For the first time, face to face, Elsa was seeing the arch-demon Akibahara--the source of all the suffering she had endured for so many years. She then saw another dark figure: Claire. This was the original Claire from the crossed incident, the first Claire to cause Elsa's trust in the woman--and all future incarnations of her--to waver. "Don't you even dare speak his name," the queen hissed, clenching a fist when Evil Claire spoke of Solaire. An anger rose up in the queen. This woman would die. If nobody else saw to it, Elsa would do the deed herself.

SvRTrqc.png

Elsa wasn't the only one startled by the sight of this dark Claire. Aqua glared at her. "Claire does always win," the keyblade master stated, standing defensively. "But today, that Claire won't be you; especially not if I have anything to say about it." Aqua wiped a bit of sweat off her forehead before thrusting her right hand against a small armor covering on her left upper-arm. Upon doing this, her body began to glow, engulfed by a light which quickly faded to reveal Aqua clad in her suit of armor. She then drew a keyblade, her master's blade.

B59BpI2.png

"It's a shame it has to be this way. I know you have potential, but you'll never escape the darkness in your own heart and make it to the level my Claire has."

While Aqua spoke to Dark Claire, Elsa had had been preparing herself as well. She had morphed her dress into a battle suit and had created icy canons attached to her arms. The queen began to fire at the bad Claire. "This is for Solaire! This is for Ilona! This is for Anna! This is for everyone else you and Akibahara have made suffer!" Elsa cried, shouting a name for every blast that erupted from her canons.

While Elsa did this, the keyblade master nearby her shot magic from her blade. "Triple Firaga!" Three bursts of fire shot forth. She aimed to either hit Claire or potentially knock her into one of Elsa's attacks. What I do, I do for my friends!

tumblr_inline_nbuw828bjo1rjhp98.jpg

Meanwhile, Joshua the composer stood off in the distance watching the start of the all-out war begin. He huffed, gazing toward Akibahara. It was a shame he wasn't the only baddie around. The area was also riddled with crossed and zombies, undead horrid creatures. For several minutes, Josh attacked the creatures with white lasers, poking holes straight through their foreheads that splattered stale blood and brain matter all over the ground. The hoard was endless, however, and Joshua knew the only way they would stop coming was if their master was eradicated.

"I suppose I'll take on the big one," the glowing angel said with a smirk, raising his mighty wings before darting off into the sky. He planned to go after Akibahara himself, but he didn't get far, unfortunately.

Boom!

Joshua slammed into something invisible in the sky. Or, at least, it had been moving so fast that it had appeared invisible to him. The angel fell to the ground like a fly smacked by a giant hand. Grunting, Joshua looked up with pure hatred in his eyes when he saw the being who had just done him harm.

1890055-ultimate_beast_9.png

"Hello, old friend. Not running around as a child today, I see. For once, you decided play time was over? Good for you. Maybe I'll be able to take you more serious as an adult. Doubtful, but it's possible."

tumblr_inline_nbuv9vzHeS1rjhp98.png

"John White," the composer hissed, wiping a bit of blood off his face which he had received from being hit. Once he had regained his sense, the angel flew up toward the gigantic beast, a creature so large that Joshua looked about the size of his hand in comparison. "I thought you were dead. What the hell are you doing here?! You died in Gilgamesh!"

The giant, glowing mass of lava with a dark bubbling face only laughed upon hearing the composer's reply. "That goes to show you how little you truly know. I survived that day and my master, the great Lord Akibahara, saw strength in me. He allowed me to return with him to his domain. He made me promises, Composer. So long as I aid in ending you and your friends I'll be allowed to take your power for myself. With such a power, I will revive my fallen conduits and build an empire free of humans where I will reign—"

A blast of white, pure energy beams erupted from the composer's hands, hitting the beast on his face. Rocks fell off his face, leaving a long scar where Joshua's attack hit him. He chuckled afterwards. "You won't even let me finish speaking?"

"Well, you know me. I hate long boring speeches. I'd rather hear myself talk," the composer said, shooting another beam of energy at his face. The beast blocked the beam with the back of one of his massive hands, reaching out to swipe at the composer afterwards. Joshua dodged the swipe, before firing another beam of energy at his nose.

"But right now, I think we're a little too busy to talk. We have some business to take care of, wouldn't you agree?"

The beast blocked Joshua's attack with one of his large hands once again, smirking. "The angel of the afterlife versus the loyal servant of Lord Akibahara. Interesting, no?"

He shot a beam of red energy at Joshua. Josh proceeded to block the beam with his own white beam, the two beams colliding with each other and exploding--neither getting hurt.

"Replace the title "Lord Akibahara" with a heartless demon and I'd agree with you," Josh quipped, flapping his wings to move and begin flying around John White's head. The beast raised a mighty fist and actually managed to punch Joshua! This caused Josh to fly back, but the attack wasn't enough to do much damage to the angel--even if he was much smaller than John. Blood dripped from the angel's head, but he smirked and simply wiped it away. "Is that all you've got?"

"Far from it."

The beast began to shoot balls of fire at his opponent, powerful ones that seemed to track Joshua as he moved. One of the balls of fire hit Joshua's wings, lighting it up with flames. The composer howled in pain, quickly patting out the fire as the beast laughed. "Just look at how weak you are. You're supposed to be, what, an angel? A god? Pathetic. You are nothing in the eyes of my master."

"Tch, as if I care what your master thinks of me."

qYPFQFy.gif

With a wave of his hand, Joshua cast white beams down from the sky that rained down upon John White's head. The beast growled in pain as a mini landslide happened on his face, rock and lava trickling down his his face after the beams came in contact with him.

"And weak? I don't think so," Josh added.

"Oh? Well, we'll see about that."

The two locked in combat continued to exchange beams of energy against each other. Those watching from afar would see red and white ripples flash in the sky like colored bolts of lightning. As the battle waged on, it appeared as if the two were fairly matched in power. Neither one of the two could get an upper hand on the other.

"Y-You just won't die, will you composer?" he questioned, glaring at the angel. "I suppose I will simply have to draw on the power of my master to make me stronger!"

Suddenly, John White grew in size--as if he wasn't massive enough already. He then opened his large mouth, firing red, laser arrows from out of it. Joshua was shocked. He had never seen John able to do such things. As he watched in awe and horror, his wings were punctured by an arrow. Two arrows. Three arrows. The arrows continued coming until Joshua's body and wings were full of holes seeping blood. The glowing light from his body flickered and his wings gave out, causing him to plummet toward the ground. He would've hit the bottom had John White not caught him in the palm of his hand. He laughed seeing Joshua like this.

Simply using a fingernail, he jabbed Joshua's shaking, wounded body through the chest, smearing the composer's blood and guts along his own hand. "I'm surprised you're still alive. Well, you won't be for much longer. You're weak. Enjoy your last moments as fodder for the crossed."

The then dropped Josh from out of the palm of his hand, sending him hurdling into a pit full of crossed on the ground.

Note: End John White once and for all!

@Atomyk @Verite @Everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
FINAL CHAPTER
"An End for All"

"A...Ac..uaack...."

The blood seeped through her lips, her fragile form collapsing onto her knees. A heavy wheeze echoed in her breath, desperately clinging to what oxygen there was in the air, feeling her life begin to seep slowly away from her form. Three bullets from the Burned Man, bones and flesh cracking the fifteen-year-old's body, feeling two of them particularly wound her right thigh. A fragment of Gauss ricocheted off from a nearby wall, colliding against Arya's already wounded right shoulder from Felix's previous and continuing assault, reopening once sown wounds. From blades to magic, firearms to fury, Arya once stood, not an ounce of power in her as she felt her body ripped to shreds underneath the hellfire that greeted her.

No whimpers escaped her lips, no tears, no signs of visible pain. Ye, she held her head up, her legs giving in, staring at the players, heavily wheezing and heaving as she clenched her shoulder with her right hand. Still refusing to let go of Needle, the sword Jon gave her long ago, Arya began to rasp out, a soft, almost twisted chuckle escaping her lips. It wasn't that she found amusement in her death, but finding amusement in how the universe at each and every corner decided to fuck her. Let the zealots continue their crusade, let the others believe fanatically in their mission, but for Arya, it mattered not now.

A twisted jest, but a true one. Despite her valor, her efforts, Arya had succumbed easily, as with the Mourners, as with the Sufferers, as with the Queensguard. All of them revealed the horrid truth that not all confrontations were long, that some people genuinely did not wish to fight, but rather, were simply caught in the crossfire of this brewing war. Lives were forsaken, but was it the hands of Mercy, or the hands of these "white knights" that put them to the sword? A man may pray to his holy text, and may preach of peace, but live and die under the sword, under the facade of redemption. But, alas, it did not matter, whats done is done, and what has been done will be done.

Bleeding and broken, the princess turned her gaze to one man. A man she gave the majority of her abilities away to see life once more. A man that was, funnily enough, caught in the crossfire, presumably put by the Coalition as a liability. A man that Arya knew she could not see die, and a man that she had grown to call her big brother.

With one last effort, one last rasp of her voice, she lurched forward, calling his name. By the time the words escaped her lips, only the flash of light greeted her eyes. A reminder of her constant failure, time after time again, forced to watch her love ones die and her friends spitefully stab her in the back. When the words left her lips, crimson fell with it, the She-Wolf beginning to teeter backwards, her petite form collapsing fully against the wooden floorboards.

"J-Jon..."

I'm sorry

He could not stop it.

Like his Father before him, like his brother at the Twins, he couldn't stop what was happening around him. Life had been stripped him, the petite emotions of the human form gone and hollowed. A watcher without purpose, a soulless hollow forced to endure an existence without purpose. The black-clad undead watched, because even he knew, in the darkest depths of his deceased mind, there was nothing that could be done. He had fought so far, and had endured through both life and death to save his sister.

And as the shots rang, as the blades were drawn, as the fires and magics danced, Coldhands could only do what has been doing for the past two years.

Watch.

As the dust settled, Jon walked forwards, not lowering his hood, but knowing Arya could see who it was. He still pondered as to how he still walked among the living, but in some twisted way, he could feel it being Arya's presence. She had denied him death, not to see him suffer, but to see him prosper. Perhaps it was not Jon's death, not yet, but rather, a rebirth. Whatever the cast may be, Coldhands softly rasped out himself, before being succumbed to a flash of white light.

"Ar..ya.."

I'm sorry

As Arya's body fell limp to the floor, a flash of light would circle the girl's body. Ludger ran forward, pushing past the fighters in order to get an eager glance at what was happening. This world had been unlike the others, as far as Ludger had been able to tell; There was no divergence catalyst that he could sense and no alternate history to be determined. He'd figured that the world had been conjured by Claudia in order to impede their progress, but as the world had stayed intact despite the woman's death, the only other explanation lied with the small teenage girl that had confounded the Coalition since this mission began.

As Arya Stark lay dying on the floor, the surrounding world began to crack and break, as if pressure was being put on a pane of glass. Ludger watched as the young girl was lifted into the air slightly, her body starting to disappear. Ludger ran to grab her, but by the time he had reached her, she was gone. Before he could wonder what happened to her body, the entire world shattered.

As if they had been standing inside a small dome, the world around them dropped to reveal an even larger surrounding world. The only word that came to describe it was...

Dead.

The world all around was just dead. Perhaps it was fitting as the home of Arch Demon Akibahara. Fire, brimstone, all that ominous stuff. It was all you could see as far as your eyes would allow you to observe. It was just... all barren.

It was the man himself. Arch Demon Akibahara in his human form. His general demeanor and attitude gave an obvious cocky, confident aura to him, and on top of his confidence, you could also feel another kind of aura. The influence. The influence that had compelled many Traitors before in the past to act in his name. You could feel it cloud your mind a little, but you couldn't let him corrupt you this late! Not when you were this far.

"Fuckin' A, you guys actually made it. Not bad. Not bad. Except for like half of you fuckin' shits dying," he said haughtily, giving a brief chuckle, "Couldn't possibly fathom you guys takin' me on with a half-assed lot like you all. May as well keel over right now. Bend over and lemme indulge on some dat... Mmm..."

"You... you're Akibahara..." Shiki murmured, fists clenching tightly, "You're the one behind all this... this never-ending cycle. This deadly game of life and death. Toying with people just for your own amusement..." He said scornfully, almost gritting his teeth, "Akibahara..."

sXYzAcK.png

This merely got a brief laugh out of the Arch Demon, who was hardly intimidated. "Whoa, whoa. Feisty, aren't ya? Alright, if that's the way you want it," he said with a shrug and a cocky smile, beginning to stand up, "Yo, Wesker! Where the fuck are ya? You and that broad!"

And then he appeared.

Albert Wesker.

"So... the subjects have come. My, my. How delightful," Wesker spoke, appearing beside Akibahara out of nowhere, "You're all exactly where we want you, but I won't give you any time to regret your mistakes. In any case, don't rough them up too much, dear. They're all valuable test subjects."

"Of course, of course. Anything for you," a woman's voice said, before another figure would appear beside Wesker.

It was the first Claire Redfield from the Crossed Incident. The Traitor that had defected willingly for Wesker. The Claire that had betrayed and forsaken her own brother for his worst enemy. The real target of Shiki Tohno's resentment.

latest

"How quaint. It's that glasses boy from before. I hope you'll forgive that I don't remember your name. And of course, how could I forget Ms. Elsa? Or... it's actually Mrs now, hmm? Where's Solaire? Did he die in a ditch somewhere?" The first Claire asked, as if deliberately jabbing, "Where's Vi? Couldn't ever forget that loudmouth, and I heard she was coming with you guys. Did she die too? Aw, so sad, Tsk, tsk," she said mockingly, shaking her head briefly.

For many, it would likely be jarring to see the first Claire like this. She had the same face and voice as the other Claire before you all, but she certainly had a different look and tone about her. As if she was a completely different person.

"Oh, shut up already, kid," Claire spoke, before shooting Shiki in the chest, knocking him back, blood splattering as a result. Shiki fell down without so much as a sound, his glasses falling off as his head collided into the ground.

"I'm the one who won. I guess Claire Redfield always wins, no matter who it is. Isn't that right, other me?" She asked the other Claire with a knowing smirk. Her eyes flashed red, mimicking the reptilian eyes that the Claire you were familiar with now sported.

"A-Ah..." Her clothes stained with blood and her body drenched in water from the previous world, Claire was a sight to behold. She almost looked pathetic standing before this other Claire who carried herself so confidently. That didn't really matter to her now, though. She glanced momentarily toward Aqua, before pulling out her gun and aiming it at the other Claire. They looked almost identical in their stances.

92UE8TT.png

"One of us will win. I just have to make sure it'll be me." This other her had haunted Claire for the last ten years. It was time to end the nightmare. They were not the same. Aqua, Max, Chloe, and the others appreciated her for who she was. This other Claire had no bearing on that-- she just had to be taken down.

"Yes, yes. This is all very fuckin' heartwarming, but I think that's enough talking for now, and more fucking! ... And fucking up!" Akibahara exclaimed, before his human skin would begin shedding. And then he would transform.

Before your very eyes, patches of an armor-like hide would form on his body. His clothes would tear apart, and gradually, he would grow into a hulking, towering monster over hundreds and hundreds of meters tall. It seemed like all he needed to do was squash you, and that would be the end of it.

Meanwhile, Wesker, seemingly unperturbed by the transformation, would produce a small device resembling some kind of phone or remote, pressing a button on it. In no time, you'd all be able to hear what seemed to be savage growling. Howling. Laughter.

Armed to the brim with conventional weapons from God knows where, including firearms, bows and arrows, chainsaws, blades, and the works, you were all heavily outnumbered and possibly outgunned. The army looked at you all with sadistic grins, as though looking forward to killing you all.

They had all clearly lost their minds long ago. There was no negotiating with them.

Ns2NuFF.jpg

Zombies. They shuffled as a horde around the army of Crossed. They did not make a move to touch them, their hungry eyes set upon your group only.

Holding up a hand, as though holding them back for now and waiting for a more opportune time, Wesker looked at you all with a smug expression on his face.

"All this fighting you partook in... and it only resulted in nothing but most of you perishing. It's sad, but true. Your efforts were all in vain. You can't hope to overcome this."

"Gah... gughh..." Shiki grunted lowly, recovering from the gunshot wound. His body was weak and slow with this kind of wound, as well as the stab wound the Mikasa illusion had given him earlier. Still, he would not let this end. Not like this.

"J-Just..."

With that, he would take out the somewhat sabotaged Ultimate Nullifier out of his pocket. The device was only able to work at roughly 15% of its original capacity, but if the Watcher was correct, it would be enough...!

latest

The device would suddenly emit a large beam of energy, firing right at Akibahara! With an explosion that impacted throughout the entire realm, shaking it a little, Akibahara would let out a fierce, massive yell of pain and surprise as he gradually shrunk a bit. The patches of armor on his hide disappeared, and before long, a good chunk of his power was depleted, changing his appearance.

He was now a bit smaller than before, and far weaker, but one could assume that he was still a fearsome enemy to be reckoned with.

latest

"You... You worthless pissant! What the fuck did you just do to me?! Not that it matters! That's right! That's right!" The Arch Demon growled in a devilish voice. No traces of any human were left. Then again, he was a being that was less than human, "It doesn't matter at all! You're all fucking dead anyway! Fuck 'em, Wesker! Fuck 'em all up!"

"Not so fast!"

A familiar voice would suddenly make itself known from behind. It was none other than Makoto Naegi, and standing beside him was Darth Rex. Together, the two leaders of the Coalition stood valiantly against the massive threat in front of them.

tumblr_mtp6oaruOa1sdtdxco1_r2_500.png

"Akibahara, your reign of terror ends here! In the end, hope will always prevail against the despair that you try so desperately to grow and feed off of! Hope is what drives us to step forward and give us courage to fight against fiends like you! As long as there's one person left standing against you, hope will last forever!"

latest

"In all my days, I ain't ever seen someone that presented such a threat to the multiverse like you have. And I ain't never seen anyone as ugly as you either, Akibahara. This ends here," Darth Rex spoke firmly, backing up Makoto.

Before long, materializing from what seemed to be a portal, more Coalition allies would appear, ready to aid you in the massive battle against the Arch Demon and his forces. Their forces would even the odds against the Crossed and their masters.

nadl2Gq.jpg

Now that Claudia was deceased, her illusions were no more. Freed from their eternal prisons, the survivors of the Silent Hill incident were warped on to the field. They would be undoubtedly confused, but they would be able to have a role in this fight.

"Tch! Oh, yes! It'll definitely end here! I'll make sure of that!" He exclaimed, letting out a demonic roar, "Death! Death! Kill 'em all!"

Like a front general, Wesker lowered his arm, and the Crossed charged forward. Likewise, Darth Rex gave the signal, and the Coalition forces retaliated, also charging forward.

The Crossed Incident.

The Gotham Incident.

The Monokuma Incident.

The Reaper Incident.

The Fuse Incident.

- - -

OOC Note: If you have another character allied with the Coalition, you may have them appear in the battle and play as them. You may also GM the Crossed if you wish as well.

If you had an illusion of an MGIII character appear in the last chapter, they can now revive! Keep in mind they will have no memories of their time between the ending of MGIII and now, and will likely be pretty confused.

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon [Original Character] and Specter Knight [Shovel Knight]
"Shiki-kun!" Plutia would say as she hurriedly used Hyper Heal! on Shiki after that bullet wound. Now he recovers 75% of his health.

After that...

giphy.gif

THEME:

"Now are you ready to fly?" Iris asked Shiki. "It's time to clean up."

tumblr_nokszdUOa31so2t73o1_500.gif

@Verite @everyone else @i'll get a gnar post later​

FINAL CHAPTER
"An End for All"

"A...Ac..uaack...."

"J-Jon..."

I'm sorry

He could not stop it.

Watch.

"Ar..ya.."

I'm sorry

Dead.

sXYzAcK.png

And then he appeared.

Albert Wesker.

latest

92UE8TT.png

Ns2NuFF.jpg

"J-Just..."

latest

latest

"Not so fast!"

latest

nadl2Gq.jpg

The Crossed Incident.

The Gotham Incident.

The Monokuma Incident.

The Reaper Incident.

The Fuse Incident.

- - -

OOC Note: If you have another character allied with the Coalition, you may have them appear in the battle and play as them. You may also GM the Crossed if you wish as well.

~CAST LIST~
Raven looked at everyone around. Just as if she had come from the church she felt her memories struggling to remember till she noticed two out within the crowd. 'They heard...' She thought a small smile appeared behind the hood. She noticed Aki and her memory of what she had done in her first game was event. She was rather quiet however. She could see many others knowing this battle would end much differently than the one she had faced with her father but like before she was with friends.
latest

Raven then went to meet Jake and Stitch along with there friends. "Glad to see you both are alright." She stated in monotone. "If you know anything of my past simply know I am not against but here to help defeat the Arch Demon." Her voice said a serious tone within it. She then looked to the allies. Then her eyes fell toward the Arch Demon. She didn't give Jake time for question's for then her hands began to glow black. She was ready to strike.

american_dragon_jake_long_by_jackspade2012-d6ergrd.png

Seeing Raven Jake already took a fighting Stance. Then hearing her speak gave a curious look but he agreed the issue at hand was not her it seemed. "Alright but one wrong move and I'll end you" He growled. He knew Raven was considered a witch by the Dragon Council it was only because of his grandpa he wasn't going to fry her on the spot.

Stitch seemed more relaxed but being he would need to fight and it was finally Aki he let all four arms show. "Stitch ready" He stated.
626.png

@EVERYBODY

@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @FireDrake150
(I know I know it's a little short but I feel slow typing compared to others)​

FINAL CHAPTER
"An End for All"

"A...Ac..uaack...."

"J-Jon..."

I'm sorry

He could not stop it.

Watch.

"Ar..ya.."

I'm sorry

Dead.

sXYzAcK.png

And then he appeared.

Albert Wesker.

latest

92UE8TT.png

Ns2NuFF.jpg

"J-Just..."

latest

latest

"Not so fast!"

latest

nadl2Gq.jpg

The Crossed Incident.

The Gotham Incident.

The Monokuma Incident.

The Reaper Incident.

The Fuse Incident.

- - -

~CAST LIST~
Alice watched solemnly as young Mercy finally fell.

What a waste.

A single pat on the shoulder from Shanghai was all that time afforded Alice for before the world started to collapse, and the puppeteer took a deep breath, slowly letting it exhale as she quieted her thoughts, her mind touching along the strings of all her unsummoned dolls to test their strength and her own resolve.

This was it.

The culmination of her ill-fated trip into the multiverse and this coalition's great mission. The demon who had torn so many lives apart across the worlds that they'd visited, who'd done the same for years before, and who had enslaved the minds of their fellows to turn them against each other in the midst of their crusade.

And most importantly, the wretched, insipid little cur who had his agents kill her with an ass.

There would be a reckoning. Frankly, that was not even a strong enough word for what Alice desired to deliver upon Akibahara. Her eyes opened with a flash of power. It was true that Alice never fought at full power, and none yet had seen her at 100%, even during the fight with Mercy's army or the torrent of magic she'd unleashed on the. It was a matter of pride for the puppeteer. But more importantly... it meant she was still topped off on energy for this fight.

"Shanghai. Hourai. Leave for now. This battle will not be safe for you"

The two dolls seemed briefly shocked, but Shanghai slowly nodded and grabbed her sister's shoulder before she could protest, and both disappeared in soft white light.

It pained Alice to be separate from them, but she couldn't risk another incident like at the sanctum. She was going to need to focus entirely on the upcoming battle, and all her dolls on the field were going to be expendable. Her eyes drifted shut again as she started to float up into the air called out.

"Greetings, Akibahara! I believe we have not met, but I have born witness to your handiwork and found it the foulest crock I have ever been forced to observe! Your agents cruel and insipid, worlds left useless and torn apart in your wake, and the personal horrors you've inflicted on my comrades and I as vile as they were pointless! But, by far the worst affront you have paid to me..."

She raised her her left hand.

The air behind her shimmered and shone like hundreds of diamonds as she put her strings to the test and truly tapped into her reserves for the first time. Her army appeared, armed with shield and lance, two handed hammers, pairs of swords, and those unarmed but with strange runes carved into their otherwise picturesque wooden bodies.

And this time there were much more

o_o x 300 (about a touhou level's worth)

"...is that you seem to think that you are better than I am. And that is an offense, that, well-"

she swung her hand out, and a much bigger shimmer filled the air before a thunderous crash filled the air as tons of wood and metal suddenly dropped to the ground.

tZ8qLLe.jpg

The Goliath doll slowly rose to its feet, its dual blades chipped and worn from use but humming with magical energy as Alice shifted her hand towards the horde, army, and demon

"-one such as myself cannot ignore. All forces?"

VJM6Wwk.jpg

"SHOW THEM WHAT A REAL DEMON IS CAPABLE OF"

The dolls charged, an unerring airborne phalanx that rushed the crossed and undead with the zeal only those created only to die in war could, slamming into their ranks in a tidal wave of emotionless adorable.

As for the goliath doll, it jumped up into the air clear over Alice, intending to come crashing down with both blades on top of the weakened demon lord with all of Alice's indigiant fury and zeal pumped into its invisible strings

@Atomyk @Krieg @klutzy @Verite @any gm I forgot @Everyone

FINAL CHAPTER
"An End for All"

"A...Ac..uaack...."

"J-Jon..."

I'm sorry

He could not stop it.

Watch.

"Ar..ya.."

I'm sorry

Dead.

sXYzAcK.png

And then he appeared.

Albert Wesker.

latest

92UE8TT.png

Ns2NuFF.jpg

"J-Just..."

latest

latest

"Not so fast!"

latest

nadl2Gq.jpg

The Crossed Incident.

The Gotham Incident.

The Monokuma Incident.

The Reaper Incident.

The Fuse Incident.

- - -

OOC Note: If you have another character allied with the Coalition, you may have them appear in the battle and play as them. You may also GM the Crossed/Zombies if you wish as well.

~CAST LIST~
{Suggested music: 'Difficult' - One Piece Soundtrack}

"At last. This is it." Kaku proclaimed. "The time where you pay for your crimes."

Kaku immediately transformed to his half-giraffe form.

"SKY SLICER!" Kaku began spinning around at rapid speed with his half-giraffe form, sending an incredible amount of compressed air blade at the Arch Demon Akibahara. This attack was enough to slice cleanly through entire buildings, causing their upper floors to gradually slide off and eventually fall. An opponent who didn't have any counters or who didn't dodge risked getting sliced cleanly in two. The Arch Demon was an extremely powerful monster, so he would likely survive the Sky Slicer even if he didn't dodge or have a counter, but it would likely do him much damage anyway.

Kalifa, meanwhile, confronted the Crossed. "SHEEP CLOUD TIDAL WAVE!" A tidal wave of pure soap was sent against several of the Crossed. Chances were good they would be cleaned of their strength, and possibly of a great many other things as well.

And Kalifa and Kaku were not alone. Two of their CP9 allies had arrived.

Blueno demonstrates the Air Door technique. Just pretend Sanji isn't here, and this could be a good illustration

Blueno and Rob Lucci emerged from one of Blueno's Air Doors. "The Coalition has sent us. We have taken care of Akibahara's other followers."

Rob Lucci

"A few lived long enough to stand trial, but not many." Lucci said calmly, without a trace of emotion. "I personally executed a great deal. The Hittite was the latest. Such a fool he was, believing the Arch Demon's lies. A weak fool like him didn't deserve to live. And now, in the name of absolute justice, I will join this group in destroying the Arch Demon Akibahara and the rest of his pitiful followers."

Rob Lucci was a blur in motion, using deadlier variations of the Six Powers he had mastered. Several of the zombies and Crossed would die right away from the Flying Finger Pistol Triple Sting, a combination of the Finger Pistol with the compressed air techniques of the Tempest Kick that allowed actual air projectiles.

Blueno, meanwhile, used the techniques of the Door Door Fruit to create doors beneath attackers so that they'd fall through cracks, thus softening them up for Moon Walks combined with Tempest Kicks.

The battle had begun in earnest.

@Atomyk @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everyone

Reactions: Takumi
FINAL CHAPTER
"An End for All"

"A...Ac..uaack...."

"J-Jon..."

I'm sorry

He could not stop it.

Watch.

"Ar..ya.."

I'm sorry

Dead.

sXYzAcK.png

And then he appeared.

Albert Wesker.

latest

92UE8TT.png

Ns2NuFF.jpg

"J-Just..."

latest

latest

"Not so fast!"

latest

nadl2Gq.jpg

The Crossed Incident.

The Gotham Incident.

The Monokuma Incident.

The Reaper Incident.

The Fuse Incident.

- - -

~CAST LIST~

Frank and Lisa weren't ready for what confronted them on their arrival. Whole armies of the undead and insane. They dropped down, picking off zombies and Crossed where they could... but the armies were gaining on them.

Then, they heard a storm swirling overhead.

There was a deafening thunderclap and a massive barrage of lightning. At first, Frank thought Storm was responsible. But the lightning was different. Unnatural. Parts of it even swirled red or green. Wave upon wave of zombie and Crossed alike were disintegrated in an instant.

The two looked over their shoulder.

latest

"Pick them off! I've got your back!" Revan leapt over their heads into the fray, easily moving between the swarm, wreaking all sorts of havoc.

Frank and Lisa didn't hesitate. They started supporting Revan, taking out anyone that got too close. They could only hold for so long, of course.

@Everyone

Raven looked at everyone around. Just as if she had come from the church she felt her memories struggling to remember till she noticed two out within the crowd. 'They heard...' She thought a small smile appeared behind the hood. She noticed Aki and her memory of what she had done in her first game was event. She was rather quiet however. She could see many others knowing this battle would end much differently than the one she had faced with her father but like before she was with friends.
latest

Raven then went to meet Jake and Stitch along with there friends. "Glad to see you both are alright." She stated in monotone. "If you know anything of my past simply know I am not against but here to help defeat the Arch Demon." Her voice said a serious tone within it. She then looked to the allies. Then her eyes fell toward the Arch Demon. She didn't give Jake time for question's for then her hands began to glow black. She was ready to strike.

american_dragon_jake_long_by_jackspade2012-d6ergrd.png

Seeing Raven Jake already took a fighting Stance. Then hearing her speak gave a curious look but he agreed the issue at hand was not her it seemed. "Alright but one wrong move and I'll end you" He growled. He knew Raven was considered a witch by the Dragon Council it was only because of his grandpa he wasn't going to fry her on the spot.

Stitch seemed more relaxed but being he would need to fight and it was finally Aki he let all four arms show. "Stitch ready" He stated.
626.png

@EVERYBODY

@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @FireDrake150
(I know I know it's a little short but I feel slow typing compared to others)​

Legolas looked at the newcomer. "Legolas, of Mirkwood", he introduced himself. This is Link, Izana, Ace, Joseph, and Lady Fi", he introduced to the others as well.

legolasttt12.gif

"We have not much time. The ultimate battle is quite upon us. Let us engage it with honor!" He focused his arrows on the Arch Demon. He looked to Jake. "If you could do what you had last time with Arya. That would be helpful."

@Raven @Lizzy @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150

Reactions: Takumi
Upon arriving at this battle, Pietro Maximoff put on his Coalition hat.

tumblr_n6qs72f3hl1t7phuqo6_500.gif

And went into action.

tumblr_n7anijA1Mq1toamj8o6_500.gif

His pockets were lined with Fuse, and this was going to be his first time to battle test the stuff that saved his life, and possibly his relationship with Patchouli at the time.

tumblr_n72o7x5szg1rhhpcco1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Raven
@OrlandoBloomers @atoymk @Krieg @Chris Lang @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @york
@Hospes @Thuro Pendragon

Flashback: Mg IV

Bayonetta was amused by Cosmo's devotion to Arya.

"You really want to protect her, don't you?" she asked.

Cosmo did not answer Bayonetta at first, the dog seemed sad.

"Cosmo has to Protect the good ones Like. Bayonetta, Robin, Ruby, and Arya. That's Cosmo's reason to keep going. That's why Cosmo so vigilante. Cosmo is a dog. It's what we do, da?"

...........................................................................................

character_7916_f.jpg

As the Chaos around him raged, Cosmo's eye lingered on Arya. All the guilt just fled back into his mind
.................................................................................................................................

As if to drive home Monokuma's point, Arya's body is delivered back to the entrance hall. Cosmo rushes over to her and begins holding her via his Telekinesis, crying.

Cosmo looks the group as he hold the lifeless Arya. He howls as he's at a loss for words. Eventually, he looks up the group and says...

"Fools! Cosmo was the traitor, not little Arya!"
.............................................................................................

"Cosmo failed you again, Little underfoot."

Last edited:
FINAL CHAPTER
"An End for All"

"A...Ac..uaack...."

"J-Jon..."

I'm sorry

He could not stop it.

Watch.

"Ar..ya.."

I'm sorry

Dead.

sXYzAcK.png

And then he appeared.

Albert Wesker.

latest

92UE8TT.png

Ns2NuFF.jpg

"J-Just..."

latest

latest

"Not so fast!"

latest

nadl2Gq.jpg

The Crossed Incident.

The Gotham Incident.

The Monokuma Incident.

The Reaper Incident.

The Fuse Incident.

- - -

~CAST LIST~
"Actually, yeah." He admitted. "I was hoping killing you wouldn't send the world to nothing as we moved on. I had hoped to get to chance to mutilate your corpse, since none of the morally righteous would have anything against that since a dead person can't feel pain. I was hoping to cut off your arms and use them to applaud your demise. But we don't always get what we want. And I imagine that a bigger fight is coming." He looked around the shattering world and nodded, doing the only thing that made sense. He reached down and pulled out his pack of cigarettes, lighting one up.

He took a long drag, calmly studying everything. This world was long since dead. There was Aki. ...There was that one guy. Wasn't he with them?? And then the traitor. Huh. They were different and yet the same. A bunch of violent savages with crude weapons. The done to death horde of zombies. Go figure. He rolled his eyes.

"Well then." He exhaled, watching with amusement as Aki got taken down a notch. Pissed him off royally and the dragon barked orders. How surreal, hearing an animal curse. And then the Calvary hit, a bunch of people he didn't goddamn know appearing one after another. "The Coalition? ....Sweet." He accepted with a nod. Maybe he wouldn't be dying with these odds. He dropped the cigarette, crushing it underfoot as he unslung his binary rifle.

tumblr_n5hgrtTMXh1r1imeto1_1399935017_cover.jpg

"Some bitches need disintegration right about now." He raised it up, cloaking himself from sight and going to fulfill the role of sniper, taking out prime targets.

----------------

"I was right to keep Lector behind." He nodded, surveying the sizable battlefield with a wide, earnest grin. He lived for fighting. And this was it. Since the last game he had partaken in, when it was revealed that the Dragon Slayer and friend he looked up to very much was one of the traitors...he felt responsible. Responsible for clearing their name and proving they were a force for good, he had signed on with the Coalition. It had been a great time.

Like back in the aftermath of the Grand Magic Games, he was ready. Ready to fight and protect his friends. And just like the aftermath of the Grand Magic Games, there was a dragon here. And here was far stronger than he was last time. It was perfect. Except for all the death and destruction that brought them all here of course.

"It's fate. Time for round two. I'll show you what a Dragon Slayer is really capable of!" He willed his max power to flare up, entering the zenith of his magical power instantly.

2dee9__tumblr_naexm8Oi7d1tg0y6zo3_250.gif

He charged forward, aiming to barrel straight through the masses of enemies as everyone collided, launching a series of punches out, no holding back.

tumblr_mk6m0r2KAj1qf2huro1_500.gif

Eager to close the distance and getting close to the demon dragon himself--

"Whoa. That is a big doll." He tilted his head appreciatively before rushing on to try and work in tandem with it.

"WHITE DRAGON'S......ROAR!"

@Atomyk @Krieg @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @everyone

Wuya and Jack are back
latest

Wuya and Jack Spicer appeared together using the Tiger Claws. "Jack Spicer's Back Baby" He announced with a smirk. "With his bots and Wu" He said then felt Wuya slap him.

hqdefault.jpg

"Jack not now. We are finishing a helin promise" She stated then looked to the demon. "You shall pay and meet the fate of the Yin Yang World" She stated. A flame forming. "Jack combing the Wu pick wisely" She then watched him shift to a monkey and pull out the Ruby of Ramseys. Giving a nod he readied his aim.
Legolas looked at the newcomer. "Legolas, of Mirkwood", he introduced himself. This is Link, Izana, Ace, Joseph, and Lady Fi", he introduced to the others as well.

legolasttt12.gif

"We have not much time. The ultimate battle is quite upon us. Let us engage it with honor!" He focused his arrows on the Arch Demon. He looked to Jake. "If you could do what you had last time with Arya. That would be helpful."

Jake nodded. "Stitch like before" He stated and the two readied themselves.

request__american_dragon_jake_long_4_by_mud666-d6w71c5.jpg

Raven aimed her hands at the same target as Legolas. "Together" She stated in monotone.

tumblr_m6df00fcJj1r6g5vto2_250.gif

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Others​

FINAL CHAPTER
"An End for All"

"A...Ac..uaack...."

"J-Jon..."

I'm sorry

He could not stop it.

Watch.

"Ar..ya.."

I'm sorry

Dead.

sXYzAcK.png

And then he appeared.

Albert Wesker.

latest

92UE8TT.png

Ns2NuFF.jpg

"J-Just..."

latest

latest

"Not so fast!"

latest

nadl2Gq.jpg

The Crossed Incident.

The Gotham Incident.

The Monokuma Incident.

The Reaper Incident.

The Fuse Incident.

- - -

~CAST LIST~
desumcicon-807.png

"INTO THE FRAY, EVERYONE! YOUR KING LEADS YOU IN PUR STRUGGLED!" Abel screamed as he surged forward along with the others, COMP in hand. However, he wasn't alone in his scream. Behind him, close to three hundred demons followed him into the fray with matching screams, "HAIL ABEL, KING OF BEL!" Heavenly angels, hellish demons, otherwordly aliens, and other famous supernatural figures all charged forward, a personal guard for the young king of demons.

naoyaicon420.png

As his brother threw himself into the fray with his consorts, Naoya kept back for a few moments, analyzing the pitched battle to determine the multiverse's future. While his force of a hundred demons were sizable and could handle a head-on confrontation, that wasn't to be its purpose. Abel's force handled that well enough, and why waste energy?

He turned back to his forces with a smirk, his voice ringing out clear for them all to hear, "Men, hear my voice! There is a pretender to your king's throne!" Roars and screams of rage and protest filled the air, a clear signal that they were ready to exact bloody revenge for such a crime. Naoya could hardly keep the satisfaction from revealing itself in his expression, "You wish for retribution for such an act? Then follow me, men, and let us show these fools a preview of what their eternal damnation shall be!"

With a wave of his hand, Naoya summoned the flames of Agidyne to set fire to several of the Crossed and zombies on the horde's flank before leading his men to slam the enemy. Now the battle truly began as the forces of both demons locked horns, with Abel and Naoya at the center of the battle.​

legolasttt12.gif

Wuya and Jack are back
latest

Wuya and Jack Spicer appeared together using the Tiger Claws. "Jack Spicer's Back Baby" He announced with a smirk. "With his bots and Wu" He said then felt Wuya slap him.

hqdefault.jpg

"Jack not now. We are finishing a helin promise" She stated then looked to the demon. "You shall pay and meet the fate of the Yin Yang World" She stated. A flame forming. "Jack combing the Wu pick wisely" She then watched him shift to a monkey and pull out the Ruby of Ramseys. Giving a nod he readied his aim.

Jake nodded. "Stitch like before" He stated and the two readied themselves.

request__american_dragon_jake_long_4_by_mud666-d6w71c5.jpg

Raven aimed her hands at the same target as Legolas. "Together" She stated in monotone.

tumblr_m6df00fcJj1r6g5vto2_250.gif

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Others​

As the first shots were fired, Pietro would run into position to ensure they would all hit their mark.

tumblr_n7anijA1Mq1toamj8o8_500.gif

Puerto adjusted the powered arrows paths to strike at the heart of Akibahara.

@Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
desumcicon-807.png

"INTO THE FRAY, EVERYONE! YOUR KING LEADS YOU IN PUR STRUGGLED!" Abel screamed as he surged forward along with the others, COMP in hand. However, he wasn't alone in his scream. Behind him, close to three hundred demons followed him into the fray with matching screams, "HAIL ABEL, KING OF BEL!" Heavenly angels, hellish demons, otherwordly aliens, and other famous supernatural figures all charged forward, a personal guard for the young king of demons.

naoyaicon420.png

As his brother threw himself into the fray with his consorts, Naoya kept back for a few moments, analyzing the pitched battle to determine the multiverse's future. While his force of a hundred demons were sizable and could handle a head-on confrontation, that wasn't to be its purpose. Abel's force handled that well enough, and why waste energy?

He turned back to his forces with a smirk, his voice ringing out clear for them all to hear, "Men, hear my voice! There is a pretender to your king's throne!" Roars and screams of rage and protest filled the air, a clear signal that they were ready to exact bloody revenge for such a crime. Naoya could hardly keep the satisfaction from revealing itself in his expression, "You wish for retribution for such an act? Then follow me, men, and let us show these fools a preview of what their eternal damnation shall be!"

With a wave of his hand, Naoya summoned the flames of Agidyne to set fire to several of the Crossed and zombies on the horde's flank before leading his men to slam the enemy. Now the battle truly began as the forces of both demons locked horns, with Abel and Naoya at the center of the battle.​

"Go for it guys!" is presumably the message Gnar is trying to send off, since this battle was kinda scary to be part of for Gnar.

@everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.