• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dungeon_Siege_3.jpg

The stairs stretched and stretched, the glistening, ember of lit torches illuminating as the descent after Mercy had begun. Peering to the side, one could see only the abyss, darkness coating this liar, this seemingly endless pit leading to the darkest corners of this wretched earth. Those near the entrance could feel some of the rushing waters coursing through, being deposited downwards, yet frighteningly, the sound of crashing water did not come. It was evident that if anyone fell into that pit, not even God could hear your screams as the abyss consumed a palyer whole. Leading near the front, Jon, "Coldhands" kept eerily quiet, looking to the right, passing by wooden doors that appeared to lead into cells. Most of them were empty, but occasionally, the sight of a hollowed human or skeleton could be see between the bars, their forms no longer human, consumed by internal strife and grief.

Eventually, when it seemed like the players were literally walking in circles, a faint light blossomed from one of the rooms. Instead of a cell, a proper door awaited them, in the same fashion of black-and-white they had seen the entrance of this accursed hall. Coldhands, noting this first, opened the door, the first to step within. Letting the other players flood in, an uncannily eerie yet simple sight greeted them. No epic boss room, no frighteningly alluring liar like previously mentioned, but rather...

Celennia1.jpg

A library.

Or, judging by the size, more accurately, a personal study. Scrolls and texts of ancient origin lay thrown about, countless research notes construed about, hours upon hours of work dedicated into solving something. Even a few maps of entire worlds were thrown about, some on the floor, with the occasional curious note written on them. All-in-all, the library was in disarray, many of the books unorganized and unkept, as if someone had been doing unrelenting research for days, no, weeks. However, outside of artifical ruin, a more pressing matter came into concern.

The sound of an acoustic guitar.

In the middle of the room, she sat. The one who had sacrificed everything to achieve what was rightfully hers, the one who fought to achieve a means of justice the Coalition could not provide her. The one that, as those of previous games could see, mourned of the body of Ellie, whom lay on a wooden table, still and lifeless. The one who had fought, died, and born anew to carry out the rightful justice that her namesake had been denied. The one that, despite all of trials and pains, would not succeed once more, and be denied her rightful entitlement to achieving revenge.

Arya Stark.

"She never taught me how to play this guitar...sometimes I wished she had." she somberly remarked, leaning over in her simple, wooden chair, briefly brushing her hand affectionately against Ellie's cold, right cheek. "A'ye, I wish she could of. A dream, only but..." she repeated softly, placing the guitar beside the body of her lover, ensuring she still held her precious bow. Beginning to turn around, Mercy faced the players as the entered one by one, her face stern, Needle resting against her hip.

"So here you are. How far you have all come. Perhaps you will brave on, perhaps you will take down my Grace." she lifelessly spoke, ignoring Him, the one who she had hoped she would never encounter. Even his deceased gaze haunted the girl, seeing Him, seeing her brother in such a state. But, her dark heart knew what had to be done, and in all of those nights she had cried for Jon, for Winterfell, none of them were heard. Not by the New or Old Gods, not by the Coalition, and possibly, not even her Grace the Arch-Demon.

"But here I stand, Mercy, Arya Stark, She-Bitch, whatever you wish to call me..."

Arya reached down, slowly unsheathing Needle, holding it in her left hand. She knew it was a vain fight, she knew she would fall, and with the rest of her Queensguard abandoning her for their own lives, it was hopeless. All of their abilities would be restored, their strength on the realm gone, and the goddess of this world reduced only to slightly above a mere mortal girl in terms of power. Ironically, she was secretly at the mercy of those before her, a mercy she did not deserve, despite her efforts to follow justice, at any cost.

"And we both know what happens next"

53a0a8fbe9af2ed839646baf_arya_no.gif

@Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles

Author's Note
With the full abandonment of the Queensguard, all supernatural abilities have been restored to the Players

So there she was holding a a weapon. He knew that she knew this was in vain but still if she wanted a fight he'd give her one. Erron is not known for fighting cleanly but still he might try it this time. He took a step forward but stopped when Riley spoke.

Riley held his Chinese Assault Rifle at his chest. "Arya, I'm not here to kill you. I'm not like Jackson who injected the FEV into Project Purity, or into a girl who had nothing to do with this. I'm not going to hurt you." Riley spoke softly, but carried a big stick. "Others might want to kill you, but I won't." He clutched the rifle. "I will show you Mercy, Mercy."
"......Well kid I don't give a damn if she lives or dies. Still if you think we can do this peacefully then i'll let her live. Otherwise i'll make her death quick." Erron spoke somewhat going back to his cold bounty hunter persona. He had lightened up a bit earlier but now in the face of a worthy adversary he stood just as cold hearted as always. He gripped his own blade tightly waiting for her to make a move before he made his.

Kalifa was the first to make a move.

"Perhaps we should kill you. Felix believes we should. Rob Lucci, were he here, would certainly kill you without hesitation, for you gave in to weakness. You're a liability."

"Any sort of aggressive act against us would be suicide. You have three options. Flee this scene, join us ... or die."

"Perhaps this will help you make up your mind. See if you can even try to dodge or deflect even a few of these."

"SHEEP CLOUD RELAXING BUBBLES!"

kalifasoap2.png

At once, Kalifa sent a bunch of the relaxing bubbles in Arya's direction. If Arya did not have any sort of defense, then they most certainly would leave any part of her they touched weak and ineffectual.

Wind could send them away, and water could undo their effects after the fact. Though it was possible Arya had not been given this information.

@Krieg @Others
So that happened as well. Probably would prevent peace in any way at this point. Still he stood on standby for now seeing how this would play out.

@Krieg @The Silver Paladin @Chris Lang @Those in the area.

"Go for it, Cannon Turtle~~~" Plutia said, waving out the Red doll in front of her.

..What? Plutia didn't make dolls of her Pokemon yet.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
"Wait a second..." An idea popped into Naoya's head, "Couldn't Blastoise turn around, aim his cannons at a wall, and propel himself forward at high speed? One of us could tell him which way to turn and such, so could it work?"

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"Oh yeah, that's something," Lapis thought about it and did get what Naoya meant by that. Looking over at Red, she knew that they would have to do that to catch up with the others.

With a quick turn around and a Hydro Pump being used against a wall, they would be all launched at high speeds to where they would speed right through the staircases and hallways and such... and the group basically gets themselves thrown off of the Blastoise as soon as they land right into the library.

"Owowowowowoww..." Lapis had the whole anime-esque swirly eyes, disoriented from the rough entry into the library where the rest of the group was confronting Arya finally. Well, Red, Pikachu, and Blastoise were fine, just a few bruises and the minor stuff.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @Krieg @everyone​

opKalifa1.png

Kalifa spoke. "I'm giving you one last chance. Those Relaxing Bubbles won't kill you if they touch you, and if you know how to undo their effects, you'll survive them easily enough."

"They're a lot more merciful than any of the other attacks the others can give you. Or I could give you, for that matter."

"So, you have three options, Arya Stark, or Mercy, or whatever you wish to call yourself."

"You can leave here and trouble us no more. You can join us as an ally against a common enemy worse than the Lannisters, Freys, and Boltons put together. Or you can die."

"The choice is yours."

@The Tactician @Bomb @Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @Krieg @everyone

Reactions: Takumi
"Oh yeah, that's something," Lapis thought about it and did get what Naoya meant by that. Looking over at Red, she knew that they would have to do that to catch up with the others.

With a quick turn around and a Hydro Pump being used against a wall, they would be all launched at high speeds to where they would speed right through the staircases and hallways and such... and the group basically gets themselves thrown off of the Blastoise as soon as they land right into the library.

"Owowowowowoww..." Lapis had the whole anime-esque swirly eyes, disoriented from the rough entry into the library where the rest of the group was confronting Arya finally. Well, Red, Pikachu, and Blastoise were fine, just a few bruises and the minor stuff.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @Krieg @everyone​
"N-Note to self... N-Never suggest that again..." Naoya groaned as he pulled himself up from the ground, already feeling the bruises form across his body, "Bad idea, my fault, everyone..."

"HOLY SHIT, THAT WAS AWESOME!" Apparently, Abel was on ecstasy based on his excitement during the aftermath, having landed feet first, "WHERE'S THAT ARYA GIRL? THAT BITCH IS ABOUT TO GET KNOCKED RIGHT THE FUCK OUT! LAPIS SAID TO KNOCK YOU OUT!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @Proxymoron@Wedge Antilles @Krieg @everyone​

Dungeon_Siege_3.jpg

The stairs stretched and stretched, the glistening, ember of lit torches illuminating as the descent after Mercy had begun. Peering to the side, one could see only the abyss, darkness coating this liar, this seemingly endless pit leading to the darkest corners of this wretched earth. Those near the entrance could feel some of the rushing waters coursing through, being deposited downwards, yet frighteningly, the sound of crashing water did not come. It was evident that if anyone fell into that pit, not even God could hear your screams as the abyss consumed a palyer whole. Leading near the front, Jon, "Coldhands" kept eerily quiet, looking to the right, passing by wooden doors that appeared to lead into cells. Most of them were empty, but occasionally, the sight of a hollowed human or skeleton could be see between the bars, their forms no longer human, consumed by internal strife and grief.

Eventually, when it seemed like the players were literally walking in circles, a faint light blossomed from one of the rooms. Instead of a cell, a proper door awaited them, in the same fashion of black-and-white they had seen the entrance of this accursed hall. Coldhands, noting this first, opened the door, the first to step within. Letting the other players flood in, an uncannily eerie yet simple sight greeted them. No epic boss room, no frighteningly alluring liar like previously mentioned, but rather...

Celennia1.jpg

A library.

Or, judging by the size, more accurately, a personal study. Scrolls and texts of ancient origin lay thrown about, countless research notes construed about, hours upon hours of work dedicated into solving something. Even a few maps of entire worlds were thrown about, some on the floor, with the occasional curious note written on them. All-in-all, the library was in disarray, many of the books unorganized and unkept, as if someone had been doing unrelenting research for days, no, weeks. However, outside of artifical ruin, a more pressing matter came into concern.

In the middle of the room, she sat. The one who had sacrificed everything to achieve what was rightfully hers, the one who fought to achieve a means of justice the Coalition could not provide her. The one that, as those of previous games could see, mourned of the body of Ellie, whom lay on a wooden table, still and lifeless. The one who had fought, died, and born anew to carry out the rightful justice that her namesake had been denied. The one that, despite all of trials and pains, would not succeed once more, and be denied her rightful entitlement to achieving revenge.

Arya Stark.

"She never taught me how to play this guitar...sometimes I wished she had." she somberly remarked, leaning over in her simple, wooden chair, briefly brushing her hand affectionately against Ellie's cold, right cheek. "A'ye, I wish she could of. A dream, only but..." she repeated softly, placing the guitar beside the body of her lover, ensuring she still held her precious bow. Beginning to turn around, Mercy faced the players as the entered one by one, her face stern, Needle resting against her hip.

"So here you are. How far you have all come. Perhaps you will brave on, perhaps you will take down my Grace." she lifelessly spoke, ignoring Him, the one who she had hoped she would never encounter. Even his deceased gaze haunted the girl, seeing Him, seeing her brother in such a state. But, her dark heart knew what had to be done, and in all of those nights she had cried for Jon, for Winterfell, none of them were heard. Not by the New or Old Gods, not by the Coalition, and possibly, not even her Grace the Arch-Demon.

"But here I stand, Mercy, Arya Stark, She-Bitch, whatever you wish to call me..."

Arya reached down, slowly unsheathing Needle, holding it in her left hand. She knew it was a vain fight, she knew she would fall, and with the rest of her Queensguard abandoning her for their own lives, it was hopeless. All of their abilities would be restored, their strength on the realm gone, and the goddess of this world reduced only to slightly above a mere mortal girl in terms of power. Ironically, she was secretly at the mercy of those before her, a mercy she did not deserve, despite her efforts to follow justice, at any cost.

@Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles

Author's Note
With the full abandonment of the Queensguard, all supernatural abilities have been restored to the Players

Joshua was again, grief stricken from Arya, and the many prisoners or skeletons found I. The cells of the seemingly endless floors. He entered the study as his hand fell from Cereza's shoulder, down to his holster as he slowly took it out. "Riley. No heroes are needed now.. Simply soldiers." He took steps toward Arya, his pistol crept outwards from its holster as he stared at Arya. "You are the fallen Stark. The one who reaps death and judgement to those who come. Why? Why do this to yourself, to any of us!? Why bring us from our places in land, only to be fighting once more!?" Joshua simply snickered, before raising his pistol, angrily firing a round. But not at her, rather at a book next to her feet. "You are full of deceit, full of lies, full of failure. Why bring your failure to a land of success? So that you may watch yourself burn from your failure? So that God can watch you fail, and send you to Hell?" Joshua fired another bullet again, again near her feet as he stood just a distance away from her Needle. "What did you expect? For us to fail? For us to quit? For us to falter in saving our lands? Not Lucifer, not the Arch Demon, nor you, will make us quit, in bringing and restoring our lands. We win. You lose. Why? Because it is in your own victory dance, that you forget to see the trap." Joshua frowned, at himself for a moment before grimmicing in anger. "Just like I let my Legion men die from my own victory. What you thought would be you winning, was under estimated because we had the upper advantage. We had the guns. We had the killers. We had the diplomats. We had the thieves, mutants, know it all's, we have, what YOU do not." The Light Shining In Darkness now pointed directly at her head. "True. You did bring us all out. You brought out killers, friends.. Lovers. But you did not bring out failure. Not to any of us. You brought Death upon yourself. And I had promised God to send you to Hell, with His Sword and His Word."

And he pulled back the hammer.
"Tell me why you deserve to live."

@Krieg @Essentially everyone​

Dungeon_Siege_3.jpg

Eventually, when it seemed like the players were literally walking in circles, a faint light blossomed from one of the rooms. Instead of a cell, a proper door awaited them, in the same fashion of black-and-white they had seen the entrance of this accursed hall. Coldhands, noting this first, opened the door, the first to step within. Letting the other players flood in, an uncannily eerie yet simple sight greeted them. No epic boss room, no frighteningly alluring lair like previously mentioned, but rather...

Celennia1.jpg

A library.

Arya Stark.

Author's Note

As they managed to struggle, swim, and survive, Legolas and the group he was with made it to the large room where Arya held court. She was not running any more, and it seemed she did not wish to.

As others were making aggressive stands towards her, Legolas looked to the group. Fi, Link, Joseph, Stitch, Jake, Izana and Ace. "I recommend we stay out of this for now. I do not wish to cloud this argument any further with Arya, whatever her motives may be. I recommend we observe for now, so that we are ready to react, and fight if needed."

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy @Raven @Mighty Roman

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
As they managed to struggle, swim, and survive, Legolas and the group he was with made it to the large room where Arya held court. She was not running any more, and it seemed she did not wish to.

As others were making aggressive stands towards her, Legolas looked to the group. Fi, Link, Joseph, Stitch, Jake, Izana and Ace. "I recommend we stay out of this for now. I do not wish to cloud this argument any further with Arya, whatever her motives may be. I recommend we observe for now, so that we are ready to react, and fight if needed."

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy @Raven @Mighty Roman
Jake nodded. Stitch just seemed to be relived they were out from the water. He wasn't to worried about Arya at the moment.

@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @FireDrake150 @Others

"N-Note to self... N-Never suggest that again..." Naoya groaned as he pulled himself up from the ground, already feeling the bruises form across his body, "Bad idea, my fault, everyone..."

"HOLY SHIT, THAT WAS AWESOME!" Apparently, Abel was on ecstasy based on his excitement during the aftermath, having landed feet first, "WHERE'S THAT ARYA GIRL? THAT BITCH IS ABOUT TO GET KNOCKED RIGHT THE FUCK OUT! LAPIS SAID TO KNOCK YOU OUT!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @Proxymoron@Wedge Antilles @Krieg @everyone​
Well... too bad Lapis was knocked the fuck out after that landing, or else she would feel flattered by Abel's excitement and comment mentioning her.

@The Tactician

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Joshua was again, grief stricken from Arya, and the many prisoners or skeletons found I. The cells of the seemingly endless floors. He entered the study as his hand fell from Cereza's shoulder, down to his holster as he slowly took it out. "Riley. No heroes are needed now.. Simply soldiers." He took steps toward Arya, his pistol crept outwards from its holster as he stared at Arya. "You are the fallen Stark. The one who reaps death and judgement to those who come. Why? Why do this to yourself, to any of us!? Why bring us from our places in land, only to be fighting once more!?" Joshua simply snickered, before raising his pistol, angrily firing a round. But not at her, rather at a book next to her feet. "You are full of deceit, full of lies, full of failure. Why bring your failure to a land of success? So that you may watch yourself burn from your failure? So that God can watch you fail, and send you to Hell?" Joshua fired another bullet again, again near her feet as he stood just a distance away from her Needle. "What did you expect? For us to fail? For us to quit? For us to falter in saving our lands? Not Lucifer, not the Arch Demon, nor you, will make us quit, in bringing and restoring our lands. We win. You lose. Why? Because it is in your own victory dance, that you forget to see the trap." Joshua frowned, at himself for a moment before grimmicing in anger. "Just like I let my Legion men die from my own victory. What you thought would be you winning, was under estimated because we had the upper advantage. We had the guns. We had the killers. We had the diplomats. We had the thieves, mutants, know it all's, we have, what YOU do not." The Light Shining In Darkness now pointed directly at her head. "True. You did bring us all out. You brought out killers, friends.. Lovers. But you did not bring out failure. Not to any of us. You brought Death upon yourself. And I had promised God to send you to Hell, with His Sword and His Word."

And he pulled back the hammer.
"Tell me why you deserve to live."

@Krieg @Essentially everyone​

"I'm not trying to be a hero. I'm trying to have sense. If you shoot her without giving her a chance for repentance, does that make you any better than her? Any better than Jackson, who ruined my and my father's work, and destroyed the Wasteland, and killed Junko by giving her the FEV? Are you better than your past self who raped and pillaged and ensalved?" Riley held his assault rifle firm. "Give her a chance to speak for herself. Others will kill her, but I will not."

Claire let her hand drop limply to her side, her face clear for Aqua to see. She stared for a long moment, reduced to speechlessness in the face of Aqua's kind words. Standing before Claire was the kindest woman she'd ever known. Claire had the fleeting thought that she just wasn't good enough to be friends with her, but the idea seemed foolish just as quickly as she thought of it. Aqua loved and appreciated her for who she was, no matter her past and no matter her faults. It was a beautiful thought, and liberating in a manner that Claire hadn't felt in a very long time.

"Aqua..." Her hands moved to take hold of Aqua's. The red-head smiled softly. "You're not going to leave me again because I'm not going to let you leave me again. You mean so much to me... so much more to me than any friend I've had in the past. Maybe you're more than that, even. Just... you're beautiful, and you're amazing... and I can't wait to kick some demon ass so I can live my life alongside yours."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The flattered master couldn't help but blush after hearing the sweet, honest compliments Claire gave her. Aqua wasn't sure she could even recall Terra, Ven, or Master Eraqus speaking so endearingly to her directly to her face. She loved it. It made Aqua feel overwhelmingly happy to know Claire cared so much for her. It drowned the feeling of loneliness that had clung onto Aqua due to the absence of her friends and all of the years spent alone in darkness. She had found someone to stay by her side through these trials they were now facing and beyond.

Giving Claire's hands a gentle squeeze, Aqua replied in a low whisper to her, "I don't think anyone has ever said anything so nice to me," she chuckled, her blush deepening in a charming way when she did. "But I'm not embarrassed. I'm really flattered." Compliments often made her flustered or nervous, but it was a pleasant change not to feel such a way around Claire--especially after her words sounded so deep... The red-head had just affirmed Aqua was her most valuable friend who was, perhaps, even more important than a friend. She honestly felt the exact same way, but was far too worried about putting her foot in her mouth to try and think of something to say that had been as thoughtful as Claire's words. She simply stared into Claire's eyes, dumbfounded and flattered.

"Oh, Claire, you don't even have to try to keep me from leaving you. My heart is right where I want to be. I'm never going anywhere, I can promise you that." Aqua leaned forward, closing the distance between them as she touched her own forehead against Claire's, shutting her eyes for a moment afterwards. "I'm not letting you out of my sight. Like you said, we'll end this demon and... then we'll build that motorcycle of yours and see other worlds together. That hasn't changed." It never will change. This time, I'll make sure not to let anything bad happen to either one of us.

Aqua likely could've stood with Claire forever. She didn't want to move; Aqua craved to continue standing right where she was. The reality of their situation, however, had quickly changed. A sound of water pouring into the room caused Aqua to flinch and pull her head back. She opened her eyes and looked around the area. The room in which the two women stood was flooding fast. They needed to get out before it became too dangerous.

"Uh, not good! Claire, we need to move! NOW!" she exclaimed, quickly moving in attempt to get them away from the deeper water. She kept hold of one of Claire's hands and rushed to flee the area with her--likely via swimming. They needed to get out of there and rejoin the others. It was now or never.

She could still remember her eyes, her gorgeous eyes, and that voice.

"Y-You're such a shitty kisser...its adorable..."

giphy.gif

Every day and every night, a constant whisper in her ear, a constant reminder of the failure the Stark had become. How, even when she held the power of a god in her hands, she could not prevent the one process everyone was doomed to. The one process that, by the hands a treacheous fiend, had stolen her best friend and love from her stoic eyes. The one process that had haunted Arya since she saw Ice being swung to the base of her father's neck. The one process that broke Arya when she saw her brother paraded outside of the Twins, his body mangled and the head of his wolf attached to his headless body. The one process that she sought to revert, at any costs, in a vain attempt to restore even the vaguest sense of living a normal, happy life.

Death

There was no redemption, and even as Joshua's gunshots rang, Arya knew her fate. Whilst finding shock that some showed mercy to her, the She-Wolf knew her destiny. As if to answer Joshua's question, Arya stood to the side, pointing Needle behind her, to where the body of her best friend, her love, Ellie, lay on. No words escaped her mouth, only action, and soon, any attempts to communicate further were halted by the first fury of attacks.

In an instance, the She-Wolf vanished into a puff of mist, countering Kalifa's attack by creating an artificial wind. However, this would not last long, as Cosmo's telepathic push caused the traitor to be pushed away, pulling her back into a physical form. Being flung in the air, the fierce, fifteen-year-old princess of a mere five foot arose, flicking Needle as her scarlet gaze looked at the players.

"There is no Mercy, even if others grant it, not all of you will. You know that. I can already see it..."

tumblr_n54h2fCmGm1qirafjo1_500.gif

"There is only one path."

@Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers@TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan @Krieg @Josh M@ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari@Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles

Reactions: Atomyk
Raynor watched her as she spoke. He frowned, obviously seeing that she would have wanted another way. But, her situation is one that Raynor has seen all too much of, and has even experienced himself;

When you have nothing left to lose.

"So be it. For the record, i'm.." Raynor paused as he watched the young woman spin her blade and face impending death with her weapons ready. "..sorry." he apologized for no reason. Maby for her loss, or maby for the events that led to her making this decision. Whatever the case, Raynors visor immediatly shut and Raynor raised his rifle, firing a burst of gauss fire for her head.

She made her choice. And we made ours

@Krieg @Others goddamnit I fucked up​

giphy.gif

Every day and every night, a constant whisper in her ear, a constant reminder of the failure the Stark had become. How, even when she held the power of a god in her hands, she could not prevent the one process everyone was doomed to. The one process that, by the hands a treacheous fiend, had stolen her best friend and love from her stoic eyes. The one process that had haunted Arya since she saw Ice being swung to the base of her father's neck. The one process that broke Arya when she saw her brother paraded outside of the Twins, his body mangled and the head of his wolf attached to his headless body. The one process that she sought to revert, at any costs, in a vain attempt to restore even the vaguest sense of living a normal, happy life.

Death

There was no redemption, and even as Joshua's gunshots rang, Arya knew her fate. Whilst finding shock that some showed mercy to her, the She-Wolf knew her destiny. As if to answer Joshua's question, Arya stood to the side, pointing Needle behind her, to where the body of her best friend, her love, Ellie, lay on. No words escaped her mouth, only action, and soon, any attempts to communicate further were halted by the first fury of attacks.

In an instance, the She-Wolf vanished into a puff of mist, countering Kalifa's attack by creating an artificial wind. However, this would not last long, as Cosmo's telepathic push caused the traitor to be pushed away, pulling her back into a physical form. Being flung in the air, the fierce, fifteen-year-old princess of a mere five foot arose, flicking Needle as her scarlet gaze looked at the players.

"There is no Mercy, even if others grant it, not all of you will. You know that. I can already see it..."

@Atomyk @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers@TheBlueBurch@Crimson Spartan @Krieg @Josh M@ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari@Hospes @Kaykay @Meira@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles
"That's the problem." Kalifa said. "We're a rather diverse lot. Some of us are more inclined to show you mercy than others. But before you or anyone else does something rash, there's one question I have to ask. Why did you align yourself with the Arch Demon? He has all the charisma of a dead skunk that's been rotting for three months inside the carcass of a dead Sea King that's been laying inside of a giant's outhouse for months."

"I could see how the likes of Blackbeard or Doflamingo could influence you. They have a certain charm and charisma. But the Arch Demon has no charm at all. He's just disgusting and loves horrible disgusting things such as the events of the so-called Murder Game III. So, why did you join with him? What could you possibly see in him?"

@Krieg @Everyone

EDIT OOC: THIS POST TAKES PLACE BEFORE RAYNOR's ABOVE!

Reactions: Takumi

"... Can't you just surrender and call it a day already? We'll... do our best to make sure you don't die."

@Krieg @ERRYONE​

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sophie nodded meekly at Elsa's words, it seemed that she too understood how risky and worrisome that entire move she had attempted to pull was; she had cut it really close, and, as a matter of fact, so had Claire. Eventually, she spoke up again, in response to Elsa's question about being injured "It's okay... I'll live... I-I don't think I got hurt too badly." she said quietly, smiling a little to reassure Elsa; the most she had gained was a small bruise on the side of her head, and, a few cuts from dropping her switch-blade when she had fallen. Her glock had been put in it's holster during some point after she had gotten up, but, she had barely recalled picking it up, though, feeling the familiar lump that was Simon's old switch-blade, she finally let herself relax a little... Maybe things would be alright after all... She just knew she would have to keep herself from performing such an risky move next time.

Elsa nodded and stepped back from her friend. "I hope not. If you didn't, let's try and keep it that way," the queen gently told her, giving Sofie a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "I suppose that's a difficult thing for me to hope considering there is still a lot of fighting left for us to take care of, I just really want you to be careful is all." Elsa knew it was coming, their big battle with Akibahara. A lot of fighting would happen during that battle. Shoot, a lot of fighting has just happened between them and Claudia, and a light of fighting was probably still occurring as they spoke. Elsa would've cautioned Sophie further, though sadly they had no time for such things.

When the flooding happened, Elsa grabbed Sophie by an arm--alarmed. "This place isn't safe anymore. We should try to find and re-join the others." The queen frowned. Elsa was honestly rusty when it came to swimming. She crossed her fingers that she would somehow manage to make it out of this.

giphy.gif

Death

"This has taken too long..." Plutia said.

OH GOD WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW

TUNE IN NEXT DAY

@no one

giphy.gif

Death

Alice had a brief moment of concern as her dolls had all suddenly dropped to the ground. Her mana was cut, their arcane strings along with it.

She had a much longer moment of concern when she turned and saw Hourai and Shanghai... still floating. Despite being disconnected.

"....what???"

*insert two whats that couldnt' actually be voiced from the dolls*

The three had been stuck staring blankly at each other for so long that they almost didn't notice when the mana returned.

But they did, and Alice shook herself free of her stupor and vowed to return to however the hell that happened when this whole mess was over.

For now she merely raised an eyebrow at Arya's lament, before she held out her hand as another doll appeared, doing naught but handing Alice a sword of her own before vanishing as Alice flourished the blade.

"Perhaps. I would not take issue with giving mercy, nor would I mind assuring that extended to the rest of the party. Simply admit that I'm better than you"

It wasn't really an extension of mercy per say as much as it was an assuaging of Alice's ego after this little prat had subjected her to the illusions earlier. As it was, she simply stood calm and at the ready with Shanghai and Hourai floating nearby, content to let the others do the grisly work if Arya deigned not to respond and left Alice herself alone.

@Krieg @everyone

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits

giphy.gif

Death

Riley thought for a moment. "Is death truly what you want? As a doctor, Death can be seen as a kind of mercy to me. Are you suffering, that you require this?" Riley said. "I would be willing to kill you, but I wish to keep you alive at any cost, for as I said, I am not like your servant Jackson, killing as he pleases. You deserve redemption. I will not kill you without your direct approval."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Krieg

giphy.gif

Death

"If that's how you want it. Guess it's killin' time" Erron spoke about to make his move when he saw Raynor fire at her.

Raynor watched her as she spoke. He frowned, obviously seeing that she would have wanted another way. But, her situation is one that Raynor has seen all too much of, and has even experienced himself;

When you have nothing left to lose.

"So be it. For the record, i'm.." Raynor paused as he watched the young woman spin her blade and face impending death with her weapons ready. "..sorry." he apologized for no reason. Maby for her loss, or maby for the events that led to her making this decision. Whatever the case, Raynors visor immediatly shut and Raynor raised his rifle, firing a burst of gauss fire for her head.

She made her choice. And we made ours

@Krieg @Others goddamnit I fucked up​
Erron saw Raynor shoot at her so he went to Arya's right his severd Tarkatan armblade ready to kill her on the spot if she tried to dodge. He knew she was capable and had a plan should a sword fight break out. He had loaded one shot into his right revolver while holding his armblade in the left hand. This one bullet which was one of his last remaining revolver shots had 'Arya' carved into it. If she tried anything then he'd take that revolver out and insert that bullet into her skull.

@Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @the many others around.

Status
Not open for further replies.