• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hesitated, keenly aware of a possible imminent death by Star Wars laser blade as it cut through his armor like butter. "Are you fucking kidding me? She's not a child, she's a demon. For as long as she has left. And where the hell do you get off, huh? Lecturing me, Mr Paragon of Virtue? Oh wait, that's right. You ain't no paragon. And she deserves it all for what she did to me."

The Lightsaber pressed a little further. "You listen here, boy." Frank spat in his face. "You're already on thin ice with me. If you make one more misstep, one more fucking mistake, I'm taking your damn head off. She is not a demon. She's still a girl. Just misled... taken off the path. Seduced by a power greater than her."

"She still deserves death. You can even make due on your promise. But, if you torture her... if you make her death unnecessarily painful... I'll make sure yours is five times worse."

"I'm not a paragon. But I am above you. You've earned punishment, as much as she has. It's only out of necessity that I don't cut you in half right here."

It seemed Frank had read Felix's dossier.

@ShadowPrime
@Krieg
@Errbody​

The Lightsaber pressed a little further. "You listen here, boy." Frank spat in his face. "You're already on thin ice with me. If you make one more misstep, one more fucking mistake, I'm taking your damn head off. She is not a demon. She's still a girl. Just misled... taken off the path. Seduced by a power greater than her."

"She still deserves death. You can even make due on your promise. But, if you torture her... if you make her death unnecessarily painful... I'll make sure yours is five times worse."

"I'm not a paragon. But I am above you. You've earned punishment, as much as she has. It's only out of necessity that I don't cut you in half right here."

@ShadowPrime
@Krieg
@Errbody​

Riley looked at Frank, and then at Arya. Riley drew his pistol. He went into VATS, and aimed at Arya. "P-please f-forgive me. This is m-my duty as a d-doctor. N-no one should have to suffer." Riley aimed for the head, intending to end it painlessly for Arya. "F-forgive me, Father, Amata, Junko, for what I am about to do." Riley cried, a tear ran down his face. "Arya, this is to put you out of your misery."

@Krieg

@ShadowPrime
@Krieg
@Errbody​
He gritted his teeth, really annoyed and pissed of now. But...he sighed. "Fine." He snarled, sliding his blade back into place. It wasn't worth his life to take hers. And he had no counter for a fucking lightsaber.

Riley looked at Frank, and then at Arya. Riley drew his pistol. He went into VATS, and aimed at Arya. "P-please f-forgive me. This is m-my duty as a d-doctor. N-no one should have to suffer." Riley aimed for the head, intending to end it painlessly for Arya. "F-forgive me, Father, Amata, Junko, for what I am about to do." Riley cried, a tear ran down his face. "Arya, this is to put you out of your misery."

@Krieg
He instantly held an arm up, projecting his shield in front of Arya and blocking Riley's view of her. "I fucking said no!" He exclaimed, drawing his own pistol with his freehand and firing off a pointblank shot to the skull.

@Krieg @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @others

He gritted his teeth, really annoyed and pissed of now. But...he sighed. "Fine." He snarled, sliding his blade back into place. It wasn't worth his life to take hers. And he had no counter for a fucking lightsaber.

He instantly held an arm up, projecting his shield in front of Arya and blocking Riley's view of her. "I fucking said no!" He exclaimed, drawing his own pistol with his freehand and firing off a pointblank shot to the skull.

@Krieg @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @others

Frank didn't watch.

@No one​

Sakuya raised an eyebrow. What was the dog doing, saving their enemy like that?

"...What are you doing?" she asked the dog. It felt somewhat silly to be talking to a dog, but considering it could talk and what it just did...

@Josh M

@BarrenThin @ShadowPrime @The Silver Paladin

"Nyet! Arya will not die!"

With his telepathic power, Cosmo sent the three men flying away from Arya.

Riley flew back, hitting the ground his armor clanked. "I don't want to kill her if we don't have to. She just... Wished for death, and as a doctor, it's my duty to kill someone who wishes for death." Riley said. He disengaged the pistol. "Sorry."

@BarrenThin @ShadowPrime @The Silver Paladin

"Nyet! Arya will not die!"

With his telekinetic power, Cosmo sent the three men flying away from Arya.
Shiki04.png

"She has to die. She made her choice."

Arya Stark was a killer.

She had to meet retribution.

He cared not for her history, her motivations, her tragedies, he cared for none of it. He would absolutely not forgive anyone who would try to manipulate the memory of the girl he loved to use against him.

That was truly... just the worst.

@Krieg @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @ShadowPrime @Kaykay

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: C.T. and BarrenThin
Raynor watched the dilemma go down as Felix expressed his desire for revenge against Arya. He himself was going to make a move as torturing someone who has already lost everything they had would be..it wouldn't be right. Frank had defused the situation and he prepared to finish off Arya and move on; get away from this nightmare of a realm.

That is, until the dog got up.

Raynor spoke to Cosmo "Look at her. She's already done with this life and lost everythin' she had. Leaving her alive would be the real torture" he glanced at Felix briefly and then looked back to Cosmo "We've had enough of this place. I've had enough of this place. Just..put her out of her misery already and lets get the hell out of here!" he said, looking down. Raynor didn't like this situation, having to kill a child to move on with the mission. It was not pretty.

However, the objective here is clear. He just wanted this to be over, the choice was already made.

@Josh M @Shadow @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Krieg @Verite @Kaykay @Anybody else​

Legolas smiled as he saw Joseph get into action. So, all against this one girl it would be, then. He wondered what this girl would be capable of, not knowing anything about her. But at she was the obstacle in their way now, he would attack cautiously.

"Let us get into the battle now", he said to the rest, following Joseph's path with some arrows fired at Arya.

tumblr_le5v0jm7911qznkh3o1_500.gif

"And let us see why we are all having to bring you down, little woman. I wonder, indeed."

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Raven @Raven @FireDrake150 @Krieg
Jake and Stitch gave a nod. "Alright" Jake stated then seemed to ready a fireball while Stitch a bolt of lightning.

The two waited for the arrows to fly and seemed to add power to them.

@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @FireDrake250 @Krieg @The Silver Paladin @OThers

• Thank You
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Don't be silly, my love," Bayonetta said in response, "of course I know what you are referring to. I am just, surprised. That is all." She blushed even more. It was certainly a pleasant surprise, but how does one react to such a hint? She was not sure, but she would let the emotion overcome her, at least for a little while. She never felt this way before, and wanted to savor it, all of it, with the man who was causing her to feel love as if for the very first time in her life. Joshua.

Bayonetta did not fire on Arya as the others did. She was determined to, so much earlier, but she did not raise her weapon or powers against Arya. Perhaps it was the amount of power already directed on her, it seemed redundant to add hers as well? Or was it the appearance of Cosmo that put some restraint on her, believing that perhaps the girl she knew was trapped in there somehow, and death was not the answer. Regardless, she stood by her lover's side, ready to act if needed.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Josh M @Krieg
"Surprised? Surprised that I'm teasing you with such strong words?" Joshua chuckled lightly, thinking rather it wasn't a tease but, just a little hint or foreshadow, as he watched her blush grow stronger. He laughed lightly, using his thumb to brush the red cheek before shaking his head. "Steadfast, but deep down, such a beautiful woman."

Joshua had stopped his own firing, before returning his attention to Frank. "Don't kill him. No matter what you say.. He has a valid point. She isn't a girl. She is a demon. Serving under Hell's associate. She's killed long more than just this small group. She's reeked havoc amongst many of us, and possibly more for her own self interest. What you say is that she'll be changed, but in no way, will she in a flick of a wrist (I mean, looka da flick of da wrist). Just change. Even as a man of God, I must agree... She deserves no mercy, as her name implies. She deserves her prison in Hell."

@Mari @BarrenThin @ShadowPrime

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Lapis would finally wake up after the rough landing to this library earlier, rubbing her eyes as she caught on what was going on at the moment. Narrowing her eyes at Arya, she stayed where she was near the back of everyone else, but saw a nice little opening and aimed her weapon for Arya's head. Lapis didn't really pull the trigger yet, wanting to hear what the others would say regarding the situation a bit longer.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Krieg @Kaykay @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @ShadowPrime @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @anybody else​

Sakuya raised an eyebrow. What was the dog doing, saving their enemy like that?

"...What are you doing?" she asked the dog. It felt somewhat silly to be talking to a dog, but considering it could talk and what it just did...

@Josh M

Using his telekinetic shield, Cosmo easily deflected The Punisher's attack. Cosmo would then Turn to Sakuya.

"Tryink tio do right! Cosmo gave Arya Cosmo's word to keep her safe and save her! What kind of dog you thingk Cosmo is!? "

However it seemed Cosmo was now in the dog house, in the mind of the other players

"She has to die. She made her choice."

Arya Stark was a killer.

She had to meet retribution.

He cared not for her history, her motivations, her tragedies, he cared for none of it. He would absolutely not forgive anyone who would try to manipulate the memory of the girl he loved to use against him.

That was truly... just the worst.

@Krieg @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @ShadowPrime @Kaykay
"Who the fuck let the dog off the leash?!"

@Josh M @Krieg @BarrenThin @Verite
Raynor watched the dilemma go down as Felix expressed his desire for revenge against Arya. He himself was going to make a move as torturing someone who has already lost everything they had would be..it wouldn't be right. Frank had defused the situation and he prepared to finish off Arya and move on; get away from this nightmare of a realm.

That is, until the dog got up.

Raynor spoke to Cosmo "Look at her. She's already done with this life and lost everythin' she had. Leaving her alive would be the real torture" he glanced at Felix briefly and then looked back to Cosmo "We've had enough of this place. I've had enough of this place. Just..put her out of her misery already and lets get the hell out of here!" he said, looking down. Raynor didn't like this situation, having to kill a child to move on with the mission. It was not pretty.

However, the objective here is clear. He just wanted this to be over, the choice was already made.

@Josh M @Shadow @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Krieg @Verite @Kaykay @Anybody else​
"Surprised? Surprised that I'm teasing you with such strong words?" Joshua chuckled lightly, thinking rather it wasn't a tease but, just a little hint or foreshadow, as he watched her blush grow stronger. He laughed lightly, using his thumb to brush the red cheek before shaking his head. "Steadfast, but deep down, such a beautiful woman."

Joshua had stopped his own firing, before returning his attention to Frank. "Don't kill him. No matter what you say.. He has a valid point. She isn't a girl. She is a demon. Serving under Hell's associate. She's killed long more than just this small group. She's reeked havoc amongst many of us, and possibly more for her own self interest. What you say is that she'll be changed, but in no way, will she in a flick of a wrist (I mean, looka da flick of da wrist). Just change. Even as a man of God, I must agree... She deserves no mercy, as her name implies. She deserves her prison in Hell."

Another Tk push would send the group flying backward. Cosmo would than look at Arya. Cosmo's eye would glow blue as he tried told try to enter Arya's mind.

"Cosmo's gettink in Arya's mind! Don't fight Cosmo, Arya! I am goink to save you, by hell or high water!"

@Krieg @Mari

Last edited:
Using his telekinetic shield, Cosmo easily deflected The Punisher's attack. Cosmo would then Turn to Sakuya.

"Tryink tio do right! Cosmo gave Arya Cosmo's word to keep her safe and save her! What kind of dog you thingk Cosmo is!? "

However it seemed Cosmo was now in the dog house, in the mind of the other players

Another Tk push would send the group flying backward. Cosmo would than look at Arya. Cosmo's eye would glow blue as he tried told try to enter Arya's mind.

"Cosmo's gettink in Arya's mind! Don't fight Cosmo, Arya! I am goink to save you, by hell or high water!"

@Krieg @Mari

"Cosmo, I'm trying to protect Arya. She asked for death. As a doctor, I have to give her what she asks for." Riley said getting up. "Are you next of kin asking me to keep her alive? Because I'll go with that as well."

Kalifa and Kaku spoke up.

"The girl is not a demon." Kaku said. "She is just misguided. Perhaps she was from the start. I do not believe she is the catalyst, either. However, she has chosen the wrong path. I may sympathize with her given her history, but I will not try to save her."

"And neither will I." Kalifa said. "All I have to ask is if she really wanted to die, why hasn't she done it herself?"

"Perhaps her lingering self-preservation instinct keeps her from doing it." Kaku said. "Or perhaps she doesn't want to die at all, in which case she should have just left this place and run away."

"If she WANTS to be saved, why doesn't she just say so?" Kalifa asked. "How pathetic."

@Krieg @The Silver Paladin @Josh M @Mari

• Love

Bayonetta then put a hand to Joshua's shoulder. "If you feel that way, my love. You may show her mercy in the form of a quick death." She whispered her words so that only he would hear them. Out of respect for her friend, Cosmo, though, she did not want to fire any of her own rounds to add to the punishment that seemed to be unavoidable for Arya.

@Krieg @Mari

"Cosmo", she said, "it seems she does not wish to be saved by you, unfortunately. I am afraid it seemed she does not even notice you. The girl you once knew, the girl we once knew, no longer exists there." She was not saying the words to stop Cosmo from intervening, but to help him when Arya might ultimately die. Bayonetta was being a friend to the one who was a friend to both Arya and Bayonetta, despite his traitorous duties. He deserved that, at least, when everyone and everything seemed against him at this moment.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Josh M

Bayonetta then put a hand to Joshua's shoulder. "If you feel that way, my love. You may show her mercy in the form of a quick death." She whispered her words so that only he would hear them. Out of respect for her friend, Cosmo, though, she did not want to fire any of her own rounds to add to the punishment that seemed to be unavoidable for Arya.

"Cosmo", she said, "it seems she does not wish to be saved by you, unfortunately. I am afraid it seemed she does not even notice you. The girl you once knew, the girl we once knew, no longer exists there." She was not saying the words to stop Cosmo from intervening, but to help him when Arya might ultimately die. Bayonetta was being a friend to the one who was a friend to both Arya and Bayonetta, despite his traitorous duties. He deserved that, at least, when everyone and everything seemed against him at this moment.

He turned his head to her for a moment, listening to her words as he whispered back in curiosity, not in anger "Darling, why don't you add to the fight? She's obviously close to death, and I'd rather see her in pain, than painless. She deserves no mercy." His eyes trailed up to her own, locking with hers.

@Mari

• Love
He turned his head to her for a moment, listening to her words as he whispered back in curiosity, not in anger "Darling, why don't you add to the fight? She's obviously close to death, and I'd rather see her in pain, than painless. She deserves no mercy." His eyes trailed up to her own, locking with hers.

@Mari

"Anything I might add would not be necessary," Bayonetta responded, "as she seems to have everyone's attention now." She looked at Cosmo, while continuing. "And out of respect for my friend, Cosmo. I do not want him to lose any more friends on this day. He might not forgive me should he see one of my own bullets fired at the girl we once knew."

She hoped he would understand, as Arya's fate seemed to be unavoidable, but protection of a friendship she valued was still well within her control.

Status
Not open for further replies.