Status
Not open for further replies.
"I see...so there's one last traitor."

Before she could say anything else, some other man had suddenly appeared.

052b3S2.png

"I am not entirely sure what that is, but I suppose I'll take it," Sakuya told Ludger, slowly picking it up. Just how did he get here? And without her noticing? She was spacey sometimes, but still...

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

"Shiki confessed to being one not a few minutes ago. We have one." Riley started tapping something with his hands. "That's Ludger. He's from the Coalition here to assist us. He'll get you updated on everything."

@Atomyk

Fi was slightly confused at suddenly being dragged away. She didn't like how the conversation that started of so light heartedly than died so quickly. Her feet touched the ground for once, her heels digging into the earth as her "hand" gripped Legolas' firmly. Stopping him in his tracks.

Then, she'd drag him back to where Joseph was. Continuing to float a couple inches in the air like she didn't just touch the ground with her feet like the very few times she did in her world. Very few.

"Yes, I am a sword spirit. As I help my Master in his destiny to slay the evil in our world. And I guess you could say that Legolas and I are a couple. Does that cause a problem for you?" Her question was innocent, though said in her usually blunt and monotonous manner of speaking as her head tilted to one side.

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Raven

Legolas sensed some confusion with Fi over why he decided to take her away from Joseph. He explained the feelings that led him to such action.

"The way the human speaks, is very uncivilized, he like some others here seem to represent the worst of humanity. I may sound arrogant, but I have met a few humans in my lifetime, with less knowledge and means than most of those here, who somehow still carry themselves with the class and dignity of the highest of royalty."

He held her appendage a little tighter. "The reason I took you away is that you, my lady, deserve much better than that. If you were to be... well, my lady, I would go through anything just to make your life a better one. Even something as simple as sparing your hearing from the savages, I would do that. For you, my lady."

"But of course, if you like the sounds of the savages, I would stand by you and bite my tongue. For you."

Her words, that they were a couple, rang loudly in his mind and heart. It had not occurred to him, things happened between them over some time, they shared their thoughts and hearts, and before he realized it... she was indeed, correct. They were so.

@Lizzy @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Raven

• Love
Reactions: Mari and Takumi
Legolas sensed some confusion with Fi over why he decided to take her away from Joseph. He explained the feelings that led him to such action.

"The way the human speaks, is very uncivilized, he like some others here seem to represent the worst of humanity. I may sound arrogant, but I have met a few humans in my lifetime, with less knowledge and means than most of those here, who somehow still carry themselves with the class and dignity of the highest of royalty."

He held her appendage a little tighter. "The reason I took you away is that you, my lady, deserve much better than that. If you were to be... well, my lady, I would go through anything just to make your life a better one. Even something as simple as sparing your hearing from the savages, I would do that. For you, my lady."

"But of course, if you like the sounds of the savages, I would stand by you and bite my tongue. For you."

Her words, that they were a couple, rang loudly in his mind and heart. It had not occurred to him, things happened between them over some time, they shared their thoughts and hearts, and before he realized it... she was indeed, correct. They were so.

@Lizzy @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Raven

"That is very sweet, Legolas. I would do the same for.you as well. There is one man, with pointed ears like those common in my world that has said some rather rude and somewhat...disturbingly horrible things to my Master. He refers to himself as a Demon Lord, trying to awaken his Master; Demise and put an end to my Master.

There is also a little robotic creature that is rather mean to my Master for some reason. I do not know why. But one thing I do know, is that I have heard many things, and I can handle hearing much more than this simple banter, dear Legolas." She responded.

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Raven @I love/hate that little disrespectful robot thing so much I swear

Last edited:
Stitch just sat and listened to FI then began to read his book while waiting for more to happen. His attention still on his surroundings just encase.

Jake listened and just nodded. "People can be jerks." He stated in agreement. He was thinking of the professor at his school, the Hunts Men and many more he knew. The biggest one that came to his mind was Brad.

@Lizzy @FireDrake150

(Okay I had to come up with something so I could say this. Lizzy those words you had FI speak are so true. But yet I still love the Demon Lord LOL if you wish to be in the Zelda Extravaganza you'll see prof of what I mean. But he may have someone new to pick on other than just Link:3)

"That is very sweet, Legolas. I would do the same for.you as well. There is one man, with pointed ears like those common in my world that has said some rather rude and somewhat...disturbingly horrible things to my Master. He refers to himself as a Demon Lord, trying to awaken his Master; Demise and put an end to my Master.

There is also a little robotic creature that is rather mean to my Master for some reason. I do not know why. But one thing I do know, is that I have heard many things, and I can handle hearing much more than this simple banter, dear Legolas." She responded.

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Raven @I love/hate that little disrespectful robot thing so much I swear

Legolas smiled at Fi. He welcomed her opinion, and found it both inspiring and heartwarming. Perhaps he did need to venture more from the Mirkwood territories to understand what was out there, out here in fact.

"As you had confidence in me to follow my instinct on voting for the traitor Shiki, even when no others were along my thoughts at the time, I shall indeed reciprocate, my confidence in you. Whatever you wish, my lady, my... love." The last part just came unexpected, he realized, it was a surprise to him but in the moment, he felt no embarrassment or discomfort with saying so.

And, something a little beyond words, he went through as well, while they had a moment together slightly distant from the others. He was not experienced with this type of situation at all, but his heart had led him, and her, quite well so far, so he felt right in following through with what his heart was urging him to do at that moment.

He leaned towards Fi, and gave her a light, soft kiss to her lips.

"You have my heart, and my love. And my action to confirm my words."

@Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman

Stitch just sat and listened to FI then began to read his book while waiting for more to happen. His attention still on his surroundings just encase.

Jake listened and just nodded. "People can be jerks." He stated in agreement. He was thinking of the professor at his school, the Hunts Men and many more he knew. The biggest one that came to his mind was Brad.

@Lizzy @FireDrake150

(Okay I had to come up with something so I could say this. Lizzy those words you had FI speak are so true. But yet I still love the Demon Lord LOL if you wish to be in the Zelda Extravaganza you'll see prof of what I mean. But he may have someone new to pick on other than just Link:3)
Izana and Ace merely tag along silently*

@Lizzy @Raven Black
(shitty post because im at work but itll allow me to keep getting alerts. sorry.)

• Love
Reactions: Raven

@Lizzy @FireDrake150

Link agreed with that simple statement because dear Hylia, Groose used to be such a jerk...but now things with them were fine.

team_groose_by_lyiol-d4t3om2.jpg

Yup. Just fine.

Legolas smiled at Fi. He welcomed her opinion, and found it both inspiring and heartwarming. Perhaps he did need to venture more from the Mirkwood territories to understand what was out there, out here in fact.

"As you had confidence in me to follow my instinct on voting for the traitor Shiki, even when no others were along my thoughts at the time, I shall indeed reciprocate, my confidence in you. Whatever you wish, my lady, my... love." The last part just came unexpected, he realized, it was a surprise to him but in the moment, he felt no embarrassment or discomfort with saying so.

And, something a little beyond words, he went through as well, while they had a moment together slightly distant from the others. He was not experienced with this type of situation at all, but his heart had led him, and her, quite well so far, so he felt right in following through with what his heart was urging him to do at that moment.

He leaned towards Fi, and gave her a light, soft kiss to her lips.

"You have my heart, and my love. And my action to confirm my words."

Fi hadn't expected the kiss, but smiled nonetheless.

"Guys, keep it PG." Link said. He was probably growing delirious from lack of sleep or something. Oh well, he should be fine.

Stitch listened and gave a small smile. "Someone met bouchie boo." He stated then continued to read. "Ah Angel" He stated next while he read as if the few pictures in his book at home was in this copy as well.
e12486bee2be67e8d8a9e1fdcb1c9955.jpg

Jake looked to Link then back at the two. "Yes please. But PDA is fine every once in a while I guess." He rubbed his neck thinking how he would never see Rose. Would he find love again? Probable not hear not that he planed it.

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150

Soul yawns a little and looks over at Ruby, stretching his muscles slightly "So...what's going on?" he mutters, having been away for a little while "I had to take care of something real quick...but I should be able to stick around for a while" he beams happily, before turning to Sophie for a moment, smiling at her too "And how're you, Sophie?" he asks with a small wave, he hadn't spoken much with her, she was a quiet person, unlike Ruby, who was far more talkative, at least by comparison "You weren't looking too happy a while ago, that stuff all out of the way?"

@york

"Tch. How disappointing. So this is really it."

The young man looked up at the sky, pocketing his hands, before facing everyone, clearing his throat with the intent of getting everyone's attention. Perhaps it was time to reward their decisions. Or at least, acknowledge them.

"Now, I must say... I am not disappointed that I ultimately became the one you would all vote off, but rather, how it came to that. I wanted to end up saying how much your investigative skills impressed me... but it seems that at the end of the day, you all rely on following whatever seems to be the most convenient path rather than think for yourself and do some actual investigating to see what conclusions you yourself would draw," Shiki said in a somewhat berating manner, before eventually continuing, "Perhaps then, you all could have grown as people. Your juicy brains could have grown, but no, you decide to conform to whoever takes charge without another thought. Hm... perhaps I should have killed Booker instead. Back in Gotham City. But... it is what it is."

"Still, I suppose that ultimately will matter very little. At least, in this case. After all, whether from chance or blind luck, you're all correct. I am a Traitor," he revealed nonchalantly, with no special emphasis on any of his words, "Though... aside from a select few, like Kalifa and Kaku, none of you actually suspected, did you? Leaving others to do the thinking, and following along... You'll run yourself off a cliff if you all keep doing that, you know."

"But I digress. Perhaps a murderer, an oh-so feared Traitor, has no place to say such things. But... well, those kinds of morals never stopped me from killing, eh? If I did, perhaps that old geezer and that broad would still be alive."

- - -

Flash.

It occurred when Shiki Nanaya was sure that nobody was watching.

Two targets for one to dispatch. Two well-trained, well-disciplined warriors. At least, for human standards. For a real professional like Shiki, their abilities meant nothing to him. Using his powers to conceal his presence completely from the two soldiers, Shiki tightened his grip on one of the arrows he had obtained from Aqua's back in the virtual reality. The lone weapon that he had decided to use.

With his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, he could be carrying a pen, and as long as he was swift enough, he could kill anyone or anything with it. All he needed to do was either trace the lines his Mystic Eyes saw to cut something off, or stab the points of death he saw to instantly kill. Thus, he could kill as well, if not better, than most people who used whatever blade they wished. Hell, he wouldn't even need a blade. He could use his bare hands if he wanted to, as demonstrated when he ripped apart a shark from the inside, as witnessed by Sophie, Ruby, and a few select others.

The kill happened in a flash. Quite literally.

At supersonic speeds, he zipped right in front of Lisa Castle. Before she could possibly react, he turned around and brought the arrow into her chest, impaling her right in her point of death, instantly killing her. Driven by bloodlust, he gave a few more stabs for good measure. And then the old geezer would ruin his fun.

He attempted to resist. Shiki cut him down.

To specify, using his sonic speeds, Shiki dashed forward and traced the line of death on Frank's arm with the arrow, instantly cutting it off, blood spraying everywhere, though the calculated murderer was mindful enough to avoid it and make sure each drop avoided him.

But that wasn't enough.

Using imaginary momentum from his sonic capabilities, he knocked Frank onto the ground, driving the arrow right into his body, penetrating his point of death and instantly killing him as well.

4aab2eb283dc85570c616bef021aee214d5a21c5.jpg

"Ga... haha... hahaha...!!" Shiki laughed softly, barely able to contain his glee.

It felt so good to kill. It felt so fucking good to kill. It felt so fucking good that he wanted to explode. Hell, it was even better than getting his rocks off with some girl he might stumble across. It was better than any of the normal pleasures that a normal person would enjoy.

Truly, man was the greatest game of all.

Normally, he'd settle for a non-human. Maybe some sort of demon. But that was a pain. There weren't very many active demons or something of the like around. It irritated him to no end. So he had to make do. And make do he did.

Either way, leaving the arrow in, deciding that he could implicate some of the others, more notably arrow users and sword users, that was when the young Nanaya would flee, regrouping with the rest of the Survivors the next chance he got.

- - -

"Ah... such an experience that was," he spoke, fondly remembering his kill, "But I suppose you have all caught up to me. I won't say something ridiculous like telling you I was under the influence of Akibahara. I simply wanted to kill. I wanted to cut flesh. I wanted to draw blood. So I did. It's in my nature, as a murderer."

Your communicators would suddenly beep, and Chris would appear, remaining on standby at the Coalition Headquarters while the rest of the forces fought off the Northern Forces.

latest

"So that's it, huh... Coming clean when you've been discovered. Well, if it's as you say, then I'm obligated to beam you over to the headquarters. If you're actively aware of your deeds, then if nothing else, I'll simply detain you to prevent you from committing any more murders. And then you--" Chris began to say, before Shiki suddenly cut him off.

"That won't be necessary," Shiki said confidently, as though he believed he was the one in charge here, "I'm nearing the end of my cycle anyway. Soon, my strength will completely falter, and little Shiki Tohno will return. Me, on the other hand... I'll be gone. Trapped as a shadow within his mind. That will be the end of my killings. You have my word," he said. Far be it from a normal person to take the word of a killer, eh?

"Besides, I can imagine that you have your hands full with the commotion going on with... Mercy or whoever is attacking. Wouldn't want you to waste your resources."

"..."

"Shiki Tohno is a good boy. Too good for my liking. Others might agree. He is not capable of harming others who have not wronged him or those he cares for. I'm sure you'll all be in good company with him. Well, once he gets over accidentally murdering, even if little innocent Tohno didn't even know what he was doing. It was always me after all. The murderer who could never come to understand anyone. The killer who only acted because he wanted to. The killer who acted for himself."

But even so...

f61402be915dfdfeeb2cd61a92e56a54.png

"Still, I must say... I had fun while it lasted. Bashing in Mr. Naegi's face, teasing Ms. Sakuya, carrying around Ms. Junko, messing with ol' Riley... It was all quite an interesting experience. I only wish I could have stuck around for longer. But things like friends, things I was once uninterested in, are a luxury I do not deserve. And unlike other things I do not deserve, friendship, cliche as it might sound, is something I cannot take for myself."

"You... What are you...?"

"Don't worry about it. Let's just say... I've done the cleansing process for you already. The next time I wake up, I won't be here anymore. Shiki will be back to his regular self, and everything will be hunky-dory again. And then there will only be one Traitor left."

"But in any case, I suppose that's enough of the spotlight for me. You all have a Divergent Catalyst to destroy, and I'm sure that'll emotionally kill you. Shame I won't get to see more of those killings. But in any case... farewell. It's been fun. But who knows? Maybe we'll see each other again. Real soon..."

And without another word, Shiki quietly fainted, his body suddenly going limp and falling to the floor.

Three Traitors have been apprehended. Only one remained.

@Everyone
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@The others

"And then there was one..."

Ruby sighed, sitting down abruptly "Only one left! But, I get the feeling the last one will be the trickiest!" she said, standing up once more, she looked a bit more determined than anything. Sophie nodded a little, she seemed a little distressed though "I wish Shiki's words didn't make us doubt out vote for him..." she said, frowning slightly, Ruby crossed her arms "Well, it won't be so easy to trick us like that again! Right?" she said. Though, what Soul said drew the attention of both of them "Uh... Well, better I suppose." Sophie said, blinking a little, she still seemed a bit upset, but, the worst had passed over for now... Ruby's personality was definitely rubbing off on her a bit, and perhaps that's for the best. Ruby in the while tilted her head "Weeell... It turns out Shiki was a traitor! Well... Part of him anyways... There's one left now! So, that's good, right?" she said, looking at Soul for confirmation with a sort of eager expression on her face.​

Link agreed with that simple statement because dear Hylia, Groose used to be such a jerk...but now things with them were fine.

team_groose_by_lyiol-d4t3om2.jpg

Yup. Just fine.

Fi hadn't expected the kiss, but smiled nonetheless.

"Guys, keep it PG." Link said. He was probably growing delirious from lack of sleep or something. Oh well, he should be fine.

Legolas looked around as others had mentioned terms he was unfamiliar with. "PG? PDA? What do you speak of?", he asked, confused to Link and Jake. But, in his mind, he felt he understood the nature and cause of their comment. His kiss to Fi. He understood now that it was a gesture that these people were accustomed to more as an intimate, private act.

goodbye-orlando-bloom-isengard-the-hobbit.jpg

He looked back at Fi, and took put his hand upon hers again. Even though she did not have "hands" like he did, the act and gesture was a symbol of their connection to each other. "Where do you wish to go, my lady?", he asked. "Wherever you wish to go, whoever you wish to speak or listen to, I shall be by your side."

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Legolas looked around as others had mentioned terms he was unfamiliar with. "PG? PDA? What do you speak of?", he asked, confused to Link and Jake. But, in his mind, he felt he understood the nature and cause of their comment. His kiss to Fi. He understood now that it was a gesture that these people were accustomed to more as an intimate, private act.

He looked back at Fi, and took put his hand upon hers again. Even though she did not have "hands" like he did, the act and gesture was a symbol of their connection to each other. "Where do you wish to go, my lady?", he asked. "Wherever you wish to go, whoever you wish to speak or listen to, I shall be by your side."

Jake looked at the elf then Link then back as if he couldn't be serious. "Public Display of Affection." He replied answering his half. "PG child friendly is what I'd say." He commented on the second but looked to Link to see if he agreed.

Stitch looked up. "Boochie Boo" He commented again as if that explained everything.
@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @FireDrake150

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@The others

"And then there was one..."

Ruby sighed, sitting down abruptly "Only one left! But, I get the feeling the last one will be the trickiest!" she said, standing up once more, she looked a bit more determined than anything. Sophie nodded a little, she seemed a little distressed though "I wish Shiki's words didn't make us doubt out vote for him..." she said, frowning slightly, Ruby crossed her arms "Well, it won't be so easy to trick us like that again! Right?" she said. Though, what Soul said drew the attention of both of them "Uh... Well, better I suppose." Sophie said, blinking a little, she still seemed a bit upset, but, the worst had passed over for now... Ruby's personality was definitely rubbing off on her a bit, and perhaps that's for the best. Ruby in the while tilted her head "Weeell... It turns out Shiki was a traitor! Well... Part of him anyways... There's one left now! So, that's good, right?" she said, looking at Soul for confirmation with a sort of eager expression on her face.​
Watching the display for a moment he sighs "I've seen that kind of behavior before...intense madness like that..." for a moment, he recalled that he still possessed his own, in the Black Blood that flowed through his veins, and the struggle against Little Ogre, a tempting little devil who always mocked Soul for being too weak, offering strength in exchange for his sanity, he allowed it a few times, but liked to keep his use of the Black Blood as minimal as possible, as it was dangerous to use it too often, using it on Arya had been a risky move, an ambush attack no-one would see coming, it proved useful in doing something to restore the girl's sanity for a moment, maybe providing an edge to those who battled her

"Well, in any case...I'm glad you're feeling better, Sophie" Soul says with a smile, before putting his arm around Ruby's shoulders and frowning "Well, the last one has to perform a kill alone...so we should have a better idea of who it could be, based on how the next kill happens...Unless they're a coward and they decide to use a very bland method to end their next victim's life...like a gun or something"

@york

"I would not want it any other way." Fi replied.

Jake looked at the elf then Link then back as if he couldn't be serious. "Public Display of Affection." He replied answering his half. "PG child friendly is what I'd say." He commented on the second but looked to Link to see if he agreed.

Stitch looked up. "Boochie Boo" He commented again as if that explained everything.

Link nodded to Jake. He wasn't sure where he learned the term, but he learned it somewhere.

Fi had no idea what to make of Link's thoughts though. They were either unfinished, garbled words or blurry images.

Sometimes, Fi really did worry for his health.

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"I would not want it any other way." Fi replied.

Link nodded to Jake. He wasn't sure where he learned the term, but he learned it somewhere.

Fi had no idea what to make of Link's thoughts though. They were either unfinished, garbled words or blurry images.

Sometimes, Fi really did worry for his health.

Legolas walked with Fi a short distance, "hand in hand", back to the group. He sensed Fi wanted to converse more with the others, so that was where he led her. He looked at Jake and bowed slightly as he spoke. "Thank you for educating me. I believe Fi and I will be more considerate of showing our affections in the future, for the sake of the younger ones in our presence."

Reactions: Takumi
Legolas walked with Fi a short distance, "hand in hand", back to the group. He sensed Fi wanted to converse more with the others, so that was where he led her. He looked at Jake and bowed slightly as he spoke. "Thank you for educating me. I believe Fi and I will be more considerate of showing our affections in the future, for the sake of the younger ones in our presence."

"It's rather strange my Master knows the term. It's not a term used or really known in our world." Fi spoke.

"I learned it somewhere. I don't remember where though...." The green clad Hylian said thoughtfully.

Reactions: Poe Dameron
"It's rather strange my Master knows the term. It's not a term used or really known in our world." Fi spoke.

"I learned it somewhere. I don't remember where though...." The green clad Hylian said thoughtfully.

Legolas smiled at Fi. "Your master is almost as wise as you, I must say." He felt more confident, with their combined efforts, that they would
prevail. As long as the distractions from others did not interfere, or even the distraction and misdirection the lone traitor might have in store for the group. "But it is you, who is the truly magnificent one among us, and with you I shall stand by, as well as your master." He kissed her "hand", bringing it up a little as he bowed towards her, once more.

To Jake, he spoke as well. "I am not sure we have actually introduced. I am Legolas, of Mirkwood. Son of King Thranduil." He looked at the shorter, curious looking Stitch. "And I assume this is the Stitch you refer to?", he asked Jake. "Quite the fascinating creature, he is."

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Legolas smiled at Fi. "Your master is almost as wise as you, I must say." He felt more confident, with their combined efforts, that they would
prevail. As long as the distractions from others did not interfere, or even the distraction and misdirection the lone traitor might have in store for the group. "But it is you, who is the truly magnificent one among us, and with you I shall stand by, as well as your master." He kissed her "hand", bringing it up a little as he bowed towards her, once more.

To Jake, he spoke as well. "I am not sure we have actually introduced. I am Legolas, of Mirkwood. Son of King Thranduil." He looked at the shorter, curious looking Stitch. "And I assume this is the Stitch you refer to?", he asked Jake. "Quite the fascinating creature, he is."

Jake nodded after listing. "Well I'm Jake Long and the American Dragon." He answered. "Protector of both the mortal and mystical worlds." He then looked to the blue experiment. "And yes he is."

Stitch listened then stood giving Jake his book. "Hi" He answered. "Experiment 626 also and preferable known as Stitch." He answered with a smile. "And thank you. You all have been interesting as well." He replied.

626_Stitch.png

Jake nodded after listing. "Well I'm Jake Long and the American Dragon." He answered. "Protector of both the mortal and mystical worlds." He then looked to the blue experiment. "And yes he is."

Stitch listened then stood giving Jake his book. "Hi" He answered. "Experiment 626 also and preferable known as Stitch." He answered with a smile. "And thank you. You all have been interesting as well." He replied.

626_Stitch.png

The combination of youth and such an important role. Legolas was fascinated by that. "To be so young and yet be the protector of entire worlds, such a burden. Though it appears you carry the burden well, Jake Long." Hearing his words made him remember a similar burden. He looked around, but the subject was not in sight at the moment.

tumblr_n2xebwQYgz1r0qw14o5_r1_250.gif

And then, he heard Stitch speak. "Experiment? Were you the product of some sort of wizardry or similar act?" He was curious about Stitch, he seemed to be a being of some level of intelligence, but the product of another person's acts?

@Raven @Lizzy @FireDrake150 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mighty Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.