Status
Not open for further replies.
'You assume, dear Elf, that I rush into battle head first. Perhaps, I am, unknown to you, a strategist who's already planned his next move? In my line of work, standing idle gets people killed, so I tend to interfere, rather than stand by the sidelines and let things go wrong? Elves apparently disagree, especially in the movies.'

So, are you and the Ghost of Christmas Past a couple, or....' Joseph had no idea how to finish that sentence. To be honest, he really wanted Legolas onside. But in his opinion, the Elf's Self-Righteous and Holier-Than-Thou attitude was swiftly turning him into his second choice of human shield.

@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @FireDrake150

Legolas laughed. "Good. Go and interfere now."

He walked away from Joseph, wondering what kind of world this was, where insults were lauded, middle fingers were stuck out, and instead of fighting the common enemy, they were looking to degrade their allies.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Mari
Not knowing anything of schooling, nuclear wars, or doctoring, Sakuya just nodded. She didn't have much of an interest in the outside world, especially with a certain shrine maiden owning the gateway between the two. "Gensokyo doesn't require official credentials to do medicinal work, but if you wish to do so I won't stop you. A few years isn't so bad, I suppose. Though perhaps the outside world would suit you two better."

"I could live in the outside world, take schooling, and then return to see you all. I guess I could work for you and live there without schooling. Seems like the best option."

Legolas laughed. "Good. Go and interfere now."

He walked away from Joseph, wondering what kind of world this was, where insults were lauded, middle fingers were stuck out, and instead of fighting the common enemy, they were looking to degrade their allies.

Fi was slightly confused at suddenly being dragged away. She didn't like how the conversation that started of so light heartedly than died so quickly. Her feet touched the ground for once, her heels digging into the earth as her "hand" gripped Legolas' firmly. Stopping him in his tracks.

Then, she'd drag him back to where Joseph was. Continuing to float a couple inches in the air like she didn't just touch the ground with her feet like the very few times she did in her world. Very few.

"Yes, I am a sword spirit. As I help my Master in his destiny to slay the evil in our world. And I guess you could say that Legolas and I are a couple. Does that cause a problem for you?" Her question was innocent, though said in her usually blunt and monotonous manner of speaking as her head tilted to one side.

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Raven

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Fi was slightly confused at suddenly being dragged away. She didn't like how the conversation that started of so light heartedly than died so quickly. Her feet touched the ground for once, her heels digging into the earth as her "hand" gripped Legolas' firmly. Stopping him in his tracks.

Then, she'd drag him back to where Joseph was. Continuing to float a couple inches in the air like she didn't just touch the ground with her feet like the very few times she did in her world. Very few.

"Yes, I am a sword spirit. As I help my Master in his destiny to slay the evil in our world. And I guess you could say that Legolas and I are a couple. Does that cause a problem for you?" Her question was innocent, though said in her usually blunt and monotonous manner of speaking as her head tilted to one side.

'No problem. I once went out with a Siren. Or at least, that would explain how I woke up in Southend after only 3 Glasses.' His smile briefly faded as he thought about how Fi probably had no idea what he was talking about, and didn't really seem to have a sense of humour. 'If I may ask, who wields the sword of which you reside? And is he here among us? I'm familiar with other Sword Spirits, but I haven't seen one in a while. To be honest, I'd be rather interested in looking at the enchantments.'

@Lizzie @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150

Reactions: Takumi
'No problem. I once went out with a Siren. Or at least, that would explain how I woke up in Southend after only 3 Glasses.' His smile briefly faded as he thought about how Fi probably had no idea what he was talking about, and didn't really seem to have a sense of humour. 'If I may ask, who wields the sword of which you reside? And is he here among us? I'm familiar with other Sword Spirits, but I haven't seen one in a while. To be honest, I'd be rather interested in looking at the enchantments.'

@Lizzie @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150

Fi nodded, but didn't reply as she glanced to where Link was, speaking to him telapathically.

[Master, a man wishes to meet you.]

'Here I come Fi. ' Link thought before walking over.

"Fi said that you wanted to meet me?" The teen said as he approached.

Okay, so maybe they were being a bit lazy with the telepathy talk and all that.

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Fi nodded, but didn't reply as she glanced to where Link was, speaking to him telapathically.

[Master, a man wishes to meet you.]

'Here I come Fi. ' Link thought before walking over.

"Fi said that you wanted to meet me?" The teen said as he approached.

Okay, so maybe they were being a bit lazy with the telepathy talk and all that.

Joseph nodded. 'Hi, I was wondering if I could take a look at your sword. You see, I'm a bit of a magical expert; and I'd just love to. take a look at the enchantments you have on there.'
Needless to say, Joseph was as fascinated in people's choices in enchantments as most mortals were interested in people's choices in Cars. Plus, if the boy and the spirit were the last Traitors, he'd at least have the oppourtunity to know both their strengths and weaknesses. The classic case of keep your friends close, but potential murderer even closer.
@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150

Joseph nodded. 'Hi, I was wondering if I could take a look at your sword. You see, I'm a bit of a magical expert; and I'd just love to. take a look at the enchantments you have on there.'
Needless to say, Joseph was as fascinated in people's choices in enchantments as most mortals were interested in people's choices in Cars. Plus, if the boy and the spirit were the last Traitors, he'd at least have the oppourtunity to know both their strengths and weaknesses. The classic case of keep your friends close, but potential murderer even closer.
@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150

Link studied Joseph for a moment before speaking.

"Um, sure. I guess." He muttered as he pulled the blade out of it's sheath. His grip was firm as he presented the blade of evils bane.

master_sword_and_sheath_skyward_sword_02_by_donnixprops-d5n6hbe.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Raven
That confession that Shiki told had gave Nicki a headache as well as nausea. How could someone enjoy killing others? She's seen the type of murders back in the ghettos of New York while attending high school. That type of violence was the initial start of a desire in wanting a better life for her family. Working day and night in fast food restaurants as well as making several mixtapes, she finally was able to get some sort of attention from Young Money Entertainment. With that, success was soon within her grasp.

"I just want to go home now..." Nicki told everyone, shaking her head as she held back her homesickness.

"So we all have to find one more... right?"

@Everyone

Sitting up from the ground after Shiki's reveal of being a traitor had passed, Red gave a sighing expression as he slipped his red hat and jacket back on. Since they found out their traitor this time around, all they had left to do was find the divergence catalyst in this world to move on.

Looking over at the sleeping Lapis, well... she wasn't exactly breathing in her sleep, but knowing her abnormal condition, he wasn't at all bothered by it anymore. He was used to seeing this kind of thing, given that he had been around the bounty hunter for a long time by now.

Thinking that she would rather sleep and not be bothered, Red didn't exactly bother her at all, and with Pikachu still asleep with her, it looked like he would be the one awake for... what could happen next.

@everyone @omigod I'm so behind on shit​

Riley shrugged. "Anyway, I don't care where I live, so long as it isn't a wasteland hellhole." Riley stretched, and yawned. He ran his hand across mouth. "I could find a job doing anything, I would just prefer Medicine or computers or something."

@Kaykay @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Crimson Spartan
@Anybody in the vicinity

Sakuya was a little disappointed, at both that her vote was wrong and that Shiki was indeed the traitor. She wasn't particularly fond of being wrong, and had somewhat enjoyed their little confrontation. It wasn't often someone chose to run into a fan of knives and it was quite interesting.

Though Shiki wouldn't be gone, it seemed. Evidently, Shiki had some sort of split personality deal and some Tohno person would be left behind. He was nothing like Nanaya, according to what she'd heard. Could he remember the things Nanaya did? This would be interesting to observe. Maybe he'd be a little less obnoxious, this time.

"You shouldn't be hard pressed to be pleased, then," Sakuya told Riley. Those were fairly low standards for living, but perhaps it came with being a (not so?) lone wanderer. Actually, she wasn't sure she'd seen him being alone at any point since she'd met him. Must've been a new experience for the previously lonely man. "Speaking of which, do you enjoy just being a normal wanderer now?" she asked. He had Junko now, and whoever he considered friends here, if anyone.

@The Silver Paladin @Whoever, really.

Paladin Jackson woke up. He took a direct execution style shot to the head. He hears footsteps. He recited something in his head. "My name... Is Riley Peterson." *step* "I also go by The Lone Wanderer. I am a former member of the Britherhood of Steel." *step* "I was in the seventh Murder Game, and was married to Junko Enoshima." *step* "I do not know where I ended up, but I soon woke up to a voice telling me to stole the Ultimate Game." *step* "My name is Riley, my father is James, my mother Catherine, and my wife Junko." *step* "I am 25 years old." *step* The steps were getting louder and closer. "I betrayed the Brotherhood, and joined the Enclave's Remnants last year." *Step* "I serve both America, and Akibahara." *step* "Jackson" sat up. He looked to his side. Corpses of soldiers lay next to him. He looked for the source of the footsteps. Two Brotherhood soldiers saw him, and aimed their guns at him. "Hello. Have you ever what was in your canteens?" The Future Riley gave a small smile. The soldiers looked at each other "Modified FEV." The soldiers dropped their weapons. Riley Jackson picked one up, and proceeded to walk down the hallway. "Oh say can you see! By the dawn's early light! What so proudly we hailed at the Twilight's last gleaming!" Riley sang as he walked through the halls.

@Verite @Krieg @Atomyk @Coalition base

Last edited:
Stitch looked at Link's blade his eyes grew wide with curiosity. "Ooooh" He stated. He wished Jumba would let him have a weapon of his own. Maybe he could find something later.

Jake looked to Stitch seeing how he was interested in the sword but hadn't said anything.

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy

• Love
Sakuya was a little disappointed, at both that her vote was wrong and that Shiki was indeed the traitor. She wasn't particularly fond of being wrong, and had somewhat enjoyed their little confrontation. It wasn't often someone chose to run into a fan of knives and it was quite interesting.

Though Shiki wouldn't be gone, it seemed. Evidently, Shiki had some sort of split personality deal and some Tohno person would be left behind. He was nothing like Nanaya, according to what she'd heard. Could he remember the things Nanaya did? This would be interesting to observe. Maybe he'd be a little less obnoxious, this time.

"You shouldn't be hard pressed to be pleased, then," Sakuya told Riley. Those were fairly low standards for living, but perhaps it came with being a (not so?) lone wanderer. Actually, she wasn't sure she'd seen him being alone at any point since she'd met him. Must've been a new experience for the previously lonely man. "Speaking of which, do you enjoy just being a normal wanderer now?" she asked. He had Junko now, and whoever he considered friends here, if anyone.

@The Silver Paladin @Whoever, really.

"The Lone Wanderer was a nickname I gained by a radio personality after leaving my home." Riley said. "It feels... Different having partners. I don't know how, but it does."

"Sounds strange enough," Sakuya told him. "Honestly, just being male might make you fairly weird. Can't say I meet those often."

"Thank you for the offer, but I must continue to work for milady," she bowed to Link.

Sakuya shrugged again. It appeared they were very insistent on being normal, despite being fairly weird by her standards. "As long as you can do your job," she said.
"I can do my job well as long as the pay is good" Erron comments over the matter.

"Tch. How disappointing. So this is really it."

The young man looked up at the sky, pocketing his hands, before facing everyone, clearing his throat with the intent of getting everyone's attention. Perhaps it was time to reward their decisions. Or at least, acknowledge them.

"Now, I must say... I am not disappointed that I ultimately became the one you would all vote off, but rather, how it came to that. I wanted to end up saying how much your investigative skills impressed me... but it seems that at the end of the day, you all rely on following whatever seems to be the most convenient path rather than think for yourself and do some actual investigating to see what conclusions you yourself would draw," Shiki said in a somewhat berating manner, before eventually continuing, "Perhaps then, you all could have grown as people. Your juicy brains could have grown, but no, you decide to conform to whoever takes charge without another thought. Hm... perhaps I should have killed Booker instead. Back in Gotham City. But... it is what it is."

"Still, I suppose that ultimately will matter very little. At least, in this case. After all, whether from chance or blind luck, you're all correct. I am a Traitor," he revealed nonchalantly, with no special emphasis on any of his words, "Though... aside from a select few, like Kalifa and Kaku, none of you actually suspected, did you? Leaving others to do the thinking, and following along... You'll run yourself off a cliff if you all keep doing that, you know."

"But I digress. Perhaps a murderer, an oh-so feared Traitor, has no place to say such things. But... well, those kinds of morals never stopped me from killing, eh? If I did, perhaps that old geezer and that broad would still be alive."

- - -

Flash.

It occurred when Shiki Nanaya was sure that nobody was watching.

Two targets for one to dispatch. Two well-trained, well-disciplined warriors. At least, for human standards. For a real professional like Shiki, their abilities meant nothing to him. Using his powers to conceal his presence completely from the two soldiers, Shiki tightened his grip on one of the arrows he had obtained from Aqua's back in the virtual reality. The lone weapon that he had decided to use.

With his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, he could be carrying a pen, and as long as he was swift enough, he could kill anyone or anything with it. All he needed to do was either trace the lines his Mystic Eyes saw to cut something off, or stab the points of death he saw to instantly kill. Thus, he could kill as well, if not better, than most people who used whatever blade they wished. Hell, he wouldn't even need a blade. He could use his bare hands if he wanted to, as demonstrated when he ripped apart a shark from the inside, as witnessed by Sophie, Ruby, and a few select others.

The kill happened in a flash. Quite literally.

At supersonic speeds, he zipped right in front of Lisa Castle. Before she could possibly react, he turned around and brought the arrow into her chest, impaling her right in her point of death, instantly killing her. Driven by bloodlust, he gave a few more stabs for good measure. And then the old geezer would ruin his fun.

He attempted to resist. Shiki cut him down.

To specify, using his sonic speeds, Shiki dashed forward and traced the line of death on Frank's arm with the arrow, instantly cutting it off, blood spraying everywhere, though the calculated murderer was mindful enough to avoid it and make sure each drop avoided him.

But that wasn't enough.

Using imaginary momentum from his sonic capabilities, he knocked Frank onto the ground, driving the arrow right into his body, penetrating his point of death and instantly killing him as well.

4aab2eb283dc85570c616bef021aee214d5a21c5.jpg

"Ga... haha... hahaha...!!" Shiki laughed softly, barely able to contain his glee.

It felt so good to kill. It felt so fucking good to kill. It felt so fucking good that he wanted to explode. Hell, it was even better than getting his rocks off with some girl he might stumble across. It was better than any of the normal pleasures that a normal person would enjoy.

Truly, man was the greatest game of all.

Normally, he'd settle for a non-human. Maybe some sort of demon. But that was a pain. There weren't very many active demons or something of the like around. It irritated him to no end. So he had to make do. And make do he did.

Either way, leaving the arrow in, deciding that he could implicate some of the others, more notably arrow users and sword users, that was when the young Nanaya would flee, regrouping with the rest of the Survivors the next chance he got.

- - -

"Ah... such an experience that was," he spoke, fondly remembering his kill, "But I suppose you have all caught up to me. I won't say something ridiculous like telling you I was under the influence of Akibahara. I simply wanted to kill. I wanted to cut flesh. I wanted to draw blood. So I did. It's in my nature, as a murderer."

Your communicators would suddenly beep, and Chris would appear, remaining on standby at the Coalition Headquarters while the rest of the forces fought off the Northern Forces.

latest

"So that's it, huh... Coming clean when you've been discovered. Well, if it's as you say, then I'm obligated to beam you over to the headquarters. If you're actively aware of your deeds, then if nothing else, I'll simply detain you to prevent you from committing any more murders. And then you--" Chris began to say, before Shiki suddenly cut him off.

"That won't be necessary," Shiki said confidently, as though he believed he was the one in charge here, "I'm nearing the end of my cycle anyway. Soon, my strength will completely falter, and little Shiki Tohno will return. Me, on the other hand... I'll be gone. Trapped as a shadow within his mind. That will be the end of my killings. You have my word," he said. Far be it from a normal person to take the word of a killer, eh?

"Besides, I can imagine that you have your hands full with the commotion going on with... Mercy or whoever is attacking. Wouldn't want you to waste your resources."

"..."

"Shiki Tohno is a good boy. Too good for my liking. Others might agree. He is not capable of harming others who have not wronged him or those he cares for. I'm sure you'll all be in good company with him. Well, once he gets over accidentally murdering, even if little innocent Tohno didn't even know what he was doing. It was always me after all. The murderer who could never come to understand anyone. The killer who only acted because he wanted to. The killer who acted for himself."

But even so...

f61402be915dfdfeeb2cd61a92e56a54.png

"Still, I must say... I had fun while it lasted. Bashing in Mr. Naegi's face, teasing Ms. Sakuya, carrying around Ms. Junko, messing with ol' Riley... It was all quite an interesting experience. I only wish I could have stuck around for longer. But things like friends, things I was once uninterested in, are a luxury I do not deserve. And unlike other things I do not deserve, friendship, cliche as it might sound, is something I cannot take for myself."

"You... What are you...?"

"Don't worry about it. Let's just say... I've done the cleansing process for you already. The next time I wake up, I won't be here anymore. Shiki will be back to his regular self, and everything will be hunky-dory again. And then there will only be one Traitor left."

"But in any case, I suppose that's enough of the spotlight for me. You all have a Divergent Catalyst to destroy, and I'm sure that'll emotionally kill you. Shame I won't get to see more of those killings. But in any case... farewell. It's been fun. But who knows? Maybe we'll see each other again. Real soon..."

And without another word, Shiki quietly fainted, his body suddenly going limp and falling to the floor.

Three Traitors have been apprehended. Only one remained.

@Everyone
Once it was revealed Shiki was in fact a traitor Erron had moved for one of his revolvers ready to put one in Shiki's skull. He didn't care if it was a split personality that personality would probably get in the way of him getting the bounty on Akibahara. Had it not been for Joshua and Plutia getting in his way he probably would have pulled the trigger.

@Kaykay @Verite @The Silver Paladin @People I missed nearby.

qHxbJYe.png

Junko thought this over for a long moment, feeling more overwhelmed by the offer than anything. She wasn't sure what Riley wanted at this point-- sure, the dude was attractive, but did she really know him well enough to agree to this? She wasn't even really supposed to be here, after all. "Riley, this stuff is really complicated. I can't just say yes... not yet, anyway. Apparently you guys have an important mission to be dealing with, and I don't think a future with me should, like, be up there... with that."

She crossed her arms. Ultimate Housewife didn't sound like an appealing title after this. "Let's just try and stay alive for now, and figure out the rest later, okay?"

@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay

"I can do my job well as long as the pay is good" Erron comments over the matter.
"Sounds fair enough," Sakuya replied.

qHxbJYe.png

Junko thought this over for a long moment, feeling more overwhelmed by the offer than anything. She wasn't sure what Riley wanted at this point-- sure, the dude was attractive, but did she really know him well enough to agree to this? She wasn't even really supposed to be here, after all. "Riley, this stuff is really complicated. I can't just say yes... not yet, anyway. Apparently you guys have an important mission to be dealing with, and I don't think a future with me should, like, be up there... with that."

She crossed her arms. Ultimate Housewife didn't sound like an appealing title after this. "Let's just try and stay alive for now, and figure out the rest later, okay?"

Nobody had really quite explained everything to Sakuya yet, aside from trying to destroy the Arch Demon. Which she had no idea how to find. She had heard something about a catalyst or what not, but until that was answered, small talk like this was all she really had to do. At Junko's words though, she thought maybe it was time to ask more important questions. "So, fashionista, what exactly will keep us alive? I don't believe I can simply walk around until I find the Arch Demon. Perhaps something about a catalyst I heard about?"

@Crimson Spartan @Atomyk

"Sounds fair enough," Sakuya replied.

Nobody had really quite explained everything to Sakuya yet, aside from trying to destroy the Arch Demon. Which she had no idea how to find. She had heard something about a catalyst or what not, but until that was answered, small talk like this was all she really had to do. At Junko's words though, she thought maybe it was time to ask more important questions. "So, fashionista, what exactly will keep us alive? I don't believe I can simply walk around until I find the Arch Demon. Perhaps something about a catalyst I heard about?"

@Crimson Spartan @Atomyk

"We have to kill various people that branched out from their original universe. Say, I put the FEV in Project Purity, then we would have to kill me." Riley crossed his arms. "It's called a Divergent Catalyst."

qHxbJYe.png

"Sorry. I tend to get ahead of myself." Riley laughed a bit. "Let's get to work finding that last traitor."

kv5l6AG.png

"U-Uhh..." Junko got lost at the catalyst bit. She hadn't been quite informed either. "I think--"

"I'm sorry."

joD6hXZ.png

Ludger appeared a bit out of the blue. He looked apologetic, as if his mind on something concerning him. "Riley explained it well enough, but I'm sorry you're lost. Things have been hectic, and I haven't been able to keep up with everyone who shows up." The man then handed Junko a communicator, who looked at it like it would bite her. He then offered one to Sakuya. "Do you need this, or do you have something similar?"

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin

"We have to kill various people that branched out from their original universe. Say, I put the FEV in Project Purity, then we would have to kill me." Riley crossed his arms. "It's called a Divergent Catalyst."

"Sorry. I tend to get ahead of myself." Riley laughed a bit. "Let's get to work finding that last traitor."
"I see...so there's one last traitor."

Before she could say anything else, some other man had suddenly appeared.

052b3S2.png

"I am not entirely sure what that is, but I suppose I'll take it," Sakuya told Ludger, slowly picking it up. Just how did he get here? And without her noticing? She was spacey sometimes, but still...

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

Reactions: Mari and Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.