Status
Not open for further replies.
Legolas smiled at Fi. "Your master is almost as wise as you, I must say." He felt more confident, with their combined efforts, that they would
prevail. As long as the distractions from others did not interfere, or even the distraction and misdirection the lone traitor might have in store for the group. "But it is you, who is the truly magnificent one among us, and with you I shall stand by, as well as your master." He kissed her "hand", bringing it up a little as he bowed towards her, once more.

To Jake, he spoke as well. "I am not sure we have actually introduced. I am Legolas, of Mirkwood. Son of King Thranduil." He looked at the shorter, curious looking Stitch. "And I assume this is the Stitch you refer to?", he asked Jake. "Quite the fascinating creature, he is."

@Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman

"I guess you can call me wise in some aspects. I have a couple...lifetimes worth of knowledge." Link replied, shrugging as he stabbed the Master Sword into the ground. For now, it would stay there until he put it away.

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Raven

The combination of youth and such an important role. Legolas was fascinated by that. "To be so young and yet be the protector of entire worlds, such a burden. Though it appears you carry the burden well, Jake Long." Hearing his words made him remember a similar burden. He looked around, but the subject was not in sight at the moment.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/95ba6a8f521fc989c9d344fc9a6c4af7/tumblr_n2xebwQYgz1r0qw14o5_r1_250.gif[img]

And then, he heard Stitch speak. "Experiment? Were you the product of some sort of wizardry or similar act?" He was curious about Stitch, he seemed to be a being of some level of intelligence, but the product of another person's acts?

@raven @lizzy @firedrake150 @klutzy ninja kitty @mighty roman

"That is rather interesting." Fi said with a small hum.

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Watching the display for a moment he sighs "I've seen that kind of behavior before...intense madness like that..." for a moment, he recalled that he still possessed his own, in the Black Blood that flowed through his veins, and the struggle against Little Ogre, a tempting little devil who always mocked Soul for being too weak, offering strength in exchange for his sanity, he allowed it a few times, but liked to keep his use of the Black Blood as minimal as possible, as it was dangerous to use it too often, using it on Arya had been a risky move, an ambush attack no-one would see coming, it proved useful in doing something to restore the girl's sanity for a moment, maybe providing an edge to those who battled her

"Well, in any case...I'm glad you're feeling better, Sophie" Soul says with a smile, before putting his arm around Ruby's shoulders and frowning "Well, the last one has to perform a kill alone...so we should have a better idea of who it could be, based on how the next kill happens...Unless they're a coward and they decide to use a very bland method to end their next victim's life...like a gun or something"

@york
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman

Sophie looked up "Last one could be a pair... But, let's hope it won't come to that." she said, looking a bit thoughtfull... As bad as this may sound, they'd have to wait for the next murder to even start figuring out the possible culprits. Ruby pouted a little "Hey! Guns can be cool too! Well... Only if they double as awesome melee weapons too!" she said, crossing her arms a little, it seemed she was quite fond of weapons like that; perhaps why she had nearly passed out from excitement the first day at Beacon. Though, she calmed down eventually, poking Soul "Say, you can't turn into a gun, too, can you?" she asked, she looked quite excited upon the concept entering her mind, practically ecstatic in fact, like a child that had just discovered a new toy or something.

In the meantime, Sophie looked a little worried about who the catalyst was; she had a feeling that whoever it was, it would really hit them hard to eliminate it... So far, most of the catalysts were a threat in some way, it doesn't mean this one was no different, but, she just had a feeling that they would lose something this time around, but, she couldn't quite explain why she felt this way.​

"I guess you can call me wise in some aspects. I have a couple...lifetimes worth of knowledge." Link replied, shrugging as he stabbed the Master Sword into the ground. For now, it would stay there until he put it away.

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Raven

"That is rather interesting." Fi said with a small hum.

As he heard Fi speak again, he turned towards her. Being less experienced with interpersonal relationships, but adept at strategizing and planning, Legolas could not help but ask about one obstacle that stood before them as a long term partnership.

"Though there is no hiding of what we feel for each other," he started to explain, "I wonder though, if what we have is only destined to be a beautiful shining moment, instead of a long lasting partnership." He had a home, a responsibility to his father and his people after all. And Fi had a master to look after, and their own campaign to return to after this was over. Assuming they would all make it through alive.

"I only say this because of the reality of our situation. It is not a reflection of my feelings, those are too strong to be quieted by any situation, my lady. My love."

@Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman

Reactions: Takumi
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman

Sophie looked up "Last one could be a pair... But, let's hope it won't come to that." she said, looking a bit thoughtfull... As bad as this may sound, they'd have to wait for the next murder to even start figuring out the possible culprits. Ruby pouted a little "Hey! Guns can be cool too! Well... Only if they double as awesome melee weapons too!" she said, crossing her arms a little, it seemed she was quite fond of weapons like that; perhaps why she had nearly passed out from excitement the first day at Beacon. Though, she calmed down eventually, poking Soul "Say, you can't turn into a gun, too, can you?" she asked, she looked quite excited upon the concept entering her mind, practically ecstatic in fact, like a child that had just discovered a new toy or something.

In the meantime, Sophie looked a little worried about who the catalyst was; she had a feeling that whoever it was, it would really hit them hard to eliminate it... So far, most of the catalysts were a threat in some way, it doesn't mean this one was no different, but, she just had a feeling that they would lose something this time around, but, she couldn't quite explain why she felt this way.​
"Well, some weapons have two modes, and I know of a pair of sisters who can become guns, I'm strictly a scythe, for now, at least...I haven't found myself able to become anything else...maybe if I merged my soul with another weapon, I could inherit their form...I've never thought about it...I...I think that'd work, thinking back on it...I'm sure Tsubaki inherited her brother's ability when she consumed his soul...So perhaps if we meet a gun Demon Weapon who's evil, I'll gain a gun form too..." he smiles a little and shrugs "I like to think I'm cool enough as is" he puts on a pair of sunglasses from his pocket and shrugs "But, I suppose having more flexibility can't hurt"

@york

Stitch shifted before explaining.
Experiment_626.png

"I was created for evil."
He said next. "But Stitch not traitor." He said. "Stitch no longer wish to kill but protect his Ohana and friends." He said. "I was created by a man named Jumba he also good now." He paused. "I'm suppose to be indestructible but can't swim well. And then a few newer experiments can point out more of Stitch's flaws. Like Leory." He said. "Stitch can share more if you have questions."

Jake was going to say something but forgot though he nodded. "I do alright thanks to friends." He said forgetting the well thought words.
@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @FireDrak150

(ugg laptop is acting up and it's the new one I lost the pic as well.)

Stitch shifted before explaining.
Experiment_626.png

"I was created for evil."
He said next. "But Stitch not traitor." He said. "Stitch no longer wish to kill but protect his Ohana and friends." He said. "I was created by a man named Jumba he also good now." He paused. "I'm suppose to be indestructible but can't swim well. And then a few newer experiments can point out more of Stitch's flaws. Like Leory." He said. "Stitch can share more if you have questions."

Jake was going to say something but forgot though he nodded. "I do alright thanks to friends." He said forgetting the well thought words.
@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @FireDrak150

(ugg laptop is acting up and it's the new one I lost the pic as well.)

Quite a contrast, Legolas thought, between Jake Long and Stitch. One with the responsbility to protect, one created for evil. "Both of you strike a balance with each other," he said to both, "but both of you understand the concept of knowing you have others on your side as well. That is a credit to you both, and I hope Fi and myself will fight honorably by your side if we have the opportunity."

@Raven @Lizzy @FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman

Reactions: Takumi
As an angel of the afterlife, there really wasn't much for Joshua to do that he already hadn't done before. He was immortal; he had all the time in the world to try everything and he most certainly had. Joshua had tested out just about every hobby and had seen every film imaginable, even a few that some of his rookie reapers had produced. So after more than a few lifetimes of having seen and done just about everything, not much entertained him. So the bored, asshole of an angel wasn't amused by much. However, the three women in front of him were more than amusing, they were hysterical.

Sometime during their chatter, bitching, arguing, and shooting at each other, Joshua had taken a seat, crossed his legs, and propped his chin in his hand--quietly chuckling to himself. The smug angel almost wanted to give himself a pat on the back. His idea to let Ridley choose which one of them would come back to life had to have been the best thing he had thought of all day. The others whom he had dealt with in the afterlife during the first few days had not been nearly as entertaining--some of them had even been annoying--but no, he rather enjoyed these ones, especially Ridley. He could most certainly could respect a fellow fan of the rear end!

So for a while, the delighted god watched the trio--not saying a world. He didn't even bother to speak up to Coco, or check and see what in the world was taking Higa so long with getting Frank and Lisa out of the white room. No, he wanted to savor every moment of this amusement. After all, it wasn't as if the three of them would be around to amuse him forever. Joshua remained quiet until Ridley addressed him, asking if he could take a bullet out of Max.

"Hm, yes, of course I can," the angel replied, standing up and straightening his clothes after a moment. "When I send her back to the world of the living, she'll be fully healed."

Joshua stepped forward, reaching out to shake Max's hand. "I have to say, it was interesting to meet you. You and the other two ladies here have been rather entertaining to watch. It's honestly a shame you have to leave, but I understand you have a war to get back to. So I'll send you back right now. Close your eyes for me."

He let go of Max's hand and created a glowing aura around Max--causing her to disappear. When she would open her eyes, she would be in a barren wasteland, standing nearby a dusty, ravaged campsite with the other survivors.

Once she was gone, Joshua turned to Bayonetta and Ridley. "Now then, the two of you are going to help me out. I'll explain in a moment. But first, I'd like to make sure that the two of you are okay with fighting. If not, I'll give you... something else to do for a little while..."

As Joshua spoke, Higa appeared with Frank and Lisa. The two of them would see Bayonetta and Ridley standing with Joshua. "Here are the ones you wanted, boss."

"Ah, good, you two, come over here. I'm going to talk about what we're going to do next."

@Mari @OrlandoBloomers @Hospes @BarrenThin

Chapter 6 - All Along The Watchtower

The wounded within the ravaged camp at the Badlands had been tended to, the mess from earlier had been cleaned up, and the group of survivors had gotten a chance to rest. While they waited for the divergent catalyst situation to be tended to, the voters declared that Shiki would be the one they would send back to the Coalition for questioning. Before they could send him back, however, he revealed himself to be the traitor. Now only one traitor remained.

Meanwhile, Aqua left the camp to take care of the divergent catalyst situation. She knew that the catalyst--the Aqua from this world--could be destroyed if she connected her heart to that version of herself and ended her own life. Her act of valor would help the survivors greatly, ridding them of a search for the catalyst which could've taken a much longer time without her sacrifice.

Once she was far away from the camp with Claire, she let go of the woman's hand and stepped back.

wLaxLf1.png

"I'll make it quick," Aqua told her, truly hoping she could quickly end her own life with little suffering. Without another word, Aqua summoned her keyblade in a flash of light within her hand and waved it, a black energy appearing at the tip. A very dark, eerie magic surrounded the keyblade master, quickly absorbed by her body. She choked afterwards, as if she had just taken water into her lungs. Before speaking again, Aqua stuck her keyblade into the earth, leaving it with all the other keyblades in the graveyard.

"I'm ashamed to admit that spell... is something I learned during my days as a traitor," she said, turning around to face Claire again. "But I bet Akibahara never thought I'd use it against him and take my own life with it. The spell will simply stop my heart, like a heart attack."

Moments later, Aqua began to feel her left arm throb, her jaw tighten in discomfort, and her chest squeezing her heart with pain. She placed a hand over her heart, eyes bugging out of her head as her body radiated with more pain than she had intended. She took several shaky steps back from Claire, quickly regretting it. She outstretched a hand and move to toward Claire again.

But Aqua would never reach her.

Letting out the sound of a cry mixed with a gasp, the dark magic stopped her heart instantly; Aqua's body began falling forward mid-step, her outstretched hand dropping along with it.

Even if Claire had attempted to, she wouldn't reach Aqua in time. She would catch a reflection of the world behind her in Aqua's dead eyes as it started to shatter...

Aqua's death had killed the catalyst also, and the world began to reform around them once again.

-

aeb2271e9804376459cd4dbe93480cd7.png

Good grief. What a pain.

Well, good news and bad news. Well, the part about it being good was debatable, but in any case, you could feel that you were all drawing closer to the realm of Arch Demon Akibahara now. He likely wasn't in his specific dimension, but you could almost feel his presence from above, observing you with watchful eyes, wanting to see what would happen next. What your next move would be. And speaking of which, what would you do here? It didn't look like there was much to do in this kind of barren wasteland of a world. Well, at least there was more to look at than the previous world. Unless you preferred keyblades over destroyed buildings.

... Actually, going back to talking about that presence, perhaps it wasn't just Akibahara. You could feel many presences watching over you. All of them quite powerful.

"Welcome, warriors," a familiar voice echoed in your heads, "I see some new faces have come into your company, but either way, I shall reintroduce myself for those of you who do not remember me. I am Uatu, the Watcher," the voice said. There didn't seem to be anyone around, meaning that whoever was talking to you all was doing it telepathically, "I spoke to you briefly back in your adventures in Gotham City, sending the dog Lockjaw to transport you into the next world."

"The Watchers have taken many of my powers, as I am forbidden from directly intervening in the fates of those I observe, but I fear that Arch Demon Akibahara is a threat that required my intervention, and thus, even if it was only a small gesture, I was penalized for sending out Lockjaw to aid you all," Uatu said, pausing for a brief moment, before continuing to speak, "But that is beside the matter. This world you are in… it is a world ravaged by the planet eater Galactus, who has manipulated this world into his liking, corrupting the inhabitants into his mind-controlled Heralds," he explained to the group, "I am afraid I cannot say much more on the matter, or else I might be penalized first, but I will say one thing… you cannot overpower Akibahara on your own. You will need to lower his power. Good luck…"

0975f608f930ebaae5e01b683435d232.png

As the voice faded out, Uatu stood in an unknown location, sighing briefly.

"Good luck… but will luck be good enough?"

- - -

Traveling through the city, you would all stop as you'd find yourself at an intersection within the city, leaving many places to go too from here and explore. Who knows what you might find?

Baxter Building – One of the few buildings left that isn't completely destroyed. The former headquarters of a supposedly well-renowned team of remarkable people. Who knows what you might found here?

Daily Bugle – An old newspaper publisher. Though it's obviously become… defunct, you might find some clues here or something like that.

Sanctum Sanctorum - A mysterious mansion that is said to be the former home of a powerful sorcerer. Who knows what strange things you might find in there?

Haunted Hill - The name sounds self-explanatory enough. A spooky place to be. There's also a presumably abandoned barn inside. What might be in there?

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses[Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]
@Crimson Spartan as Erron Black [Mortal Kombat]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as James "Jim" Raynor [StarCraft]
@Kaykay as Sakuya Izayoi [Touhou]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED!
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes - DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield - MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED!
@Mari as Bayonetta - MURDERED! AGENT! ARROW TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes - EXECUTED! TRAITOR! BEGGED FOR DEATH!
@FancyForrest as Wander - DIED! INNOCENT! CONSUMED BY BLACK FIRE!
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano - DIED! INNOCENT! SHATTERED!
@MrDubWubs as Vi - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED BY A METEOR!
@Korra as Dante - DIED! INNOCENT! PUNCHED THROUGH THE HEART!
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell - DIED! INNOCENT! HEADS SMASHED IN!
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon - DIED! INNOCENT! IMMOLATED!
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@Dinoteen as Cell - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones - DIED! INNOCENT! ENDED THE HALIWELL LINE!
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle - DIED! INNOCENT! STABBED!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua - DIED! INNOCENT! SACRIFICED!

Last edited:

The wounded within the ravaged camp at the Badlands had been tended to, the mess from earlier had been cleaned up, and the group of survivors had gotten a chance to rest. While they waited for the divergent catalyst situation to be tended to, the voters declared that Shiki would be the one they would send back to the Coalition for questioning. Before they could send him back, however, he revealed himself to be the traitor. Now only one traitor remained.

Meanwhile, Aqua left the camp to take care of the divergent catalyst situation. She knew that the catalyst--the Aqua from this world--could be destroyed if she connected her heart to that version of herself and ended her own life. Her act of valor would help the survivors greatly, ridding them of a search for the catalyst which could've taken a much longer time without her sacrifice.

Once she was far away from the camp with Claire, she let go of the woman's hand and stepped back.

wLaxLf1.png

"I'll make it quick," Aqua told her, truly hoping she could quickly end her own life with little suffering. Without another word, Aqua summoned her keyblade in a flash of light within her hand and waved it, a black energy appearing at the tip. A very dark, eerie magic surrounded the keyblade master, quickly absorbed by her body. She choked afterwards, as if she had just taken water into her lungs. Before speaking again, Aqua stuck her keyblade into the earth, leaving it with all the other keyblades in the graveyard.

"I'm ashamed to admit that spell... is something I learned during my days as a traitor," she said, turning around to face Claire again. "But I bet Akibahara never thought I'd use it against him and take my own life with it. The spell will simply stop my heart, like a heart attack."

Moments later, Aqua began to feel her left arm throb, her jaw tighten in discomfort, and her chest squeezing her heart with pain. She placed a hand over her heart, eyes bugging out of her head as her body radiated with more pain than she had intended. She took several shaky steps back from Claire, quickly regretting it. She outstretched a hand and move to toward Claire again.

Letting out the sound of a cry mixed with a gasp, the dark magic stopped her heart instantly; Aqua's body began falling forward mid-step, her outstretched hand dropping along with it.

Even if Claire had attempted to, she wouldn't reach Aqua in time. She would catch a reflection of the world behind her in Aqua's dead eyes as it started to shatter...

Aqua's death had killed the catalyst also, and the world began to reform around them once again.

-

Good grief. What a pain.

Well, good news and bad news. Well, the part about it being good was debatable, but in any case, you could feel that you were all drawing closer to the realm of Arch Demon Akibahara now. He likely wasn't in his specific dimension, but you could almost feel his presence from above, observing you with watchful eyes, wanting to see what would happen next. What your next move would be. And speaking of which, what would you do here? It didn't look like there was much to do in this kind of barren wasteland of a world. Well, at least there was more to look at than the previous world. Unless you preferred keyblades over destroyed buildings.

... Actually, going back to talking about that presence, perhaps it wasn't just Akibahara. You could feel many presences watching over you. All of them quite powerful.

"Welcome, warriors," a familiar voice echoed in your heads, "I see some new faces have come into your company, but either way, I shall reintroduce myself for those of you who do not remember me. I am Uatu, the Watcher," the voice said. There didn't seem to be anyone around, meaning that whoever was talking to you all was doing it telepathically, "I spoke to you briefly back in your adventures in Gotham City, sending the dog Lockjaw to transport you into the next world."

"The Watchers have taken many of my powers, as I am forbidden from directly intervening in the fates of those I observe, but I fear that Arch Demon Akibahara is a threat that required my intervention, and thus, even if it was only a small gesture, I was penalized for sending out Lockjaw to aid you all," Uatu said, pausing for a brief moment, before continuing to speak, "But that is beside the matter. This world you are in… it is a world ravaged by the planet eater Galactus, who has manipulated this world into his liking, corrupting the inhabitants into his mind-controlled Heralds," he explained to the group, "I am afraid I cannot say much more on the matter, or else I might be penalized first, but I will say one thing… you cannot overpower Akibahara on your own. You will need to lower his power. Good luck…"

- - -

Traveling through the city, you would all stop as you'd find yourself at an intersection within the city, leaving many places to go too from here and explore. Who knows what you might find?

Baxter Building – One of the few buildings left that isn't completely destroyed. The former headquarters of a supposedly well-renowned team of remarkable people. Who knows what you might found here?

Daily Bugle – An old newspaper publisher. Though it's obviously become… defunct, you might find some clues here or something like that.

Sanctum Sanctorum - A mysterious mansion that is said to be the former home of a powerful sorcerer. Who knows what strange things you might find in there?

Haunted Hill - The name sounds self-explanatory enough. A spooky place to be. There's also a presumably abandoned barn inside. What might be in there?

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]

The Dead
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones - DIED! INNOCENT! ENDED THE HALIWELL LINE!
"Should we split up again?" Kalifa asked.

"No, I think we should stay together this time. It's your choice as to where we go."

Kalifa nodded. "I think I'll pick the Daily Bugle. Let's see if we can find any useful information there that can tell us more about this world before it was destroyed."

So Kalifa and Kaku made their way to the Daily Bugle.

@Just about anybody

wLaxLf1.png

-

Good grief. What a pain.

- - -

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
"Huh..." A sleepy Abel woke up from his nap with Lapis and gently shook his girlfriend awake, "Hey, time to wake up..." Standing up, he wandering off in the direction of the Daily Bugle.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

wLaxLf1.png

-

Good grief. What a pain.

- - -

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Another world... and one more traitor... she thought.

About half of the original group had died, though some had respawned. If she only had those Life Fragments...

"I guess I have to keep going, huh..."

TOTcmEbipZ0Ezks8ZAQU_Y-MSe7AsjIsGFMh9V458pk

Plutia headed to the Sanctum Sanctorum, hopefully to find something.

"Huh..." A sleepy Abel woke up from his nap with Lapis and gently shook his girlfriend awake, "Hey, time to wake up..." Standing up, he wandering off in the direction of the Daily Bugle.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
Gnar also woke up after finding out they teleported. Well guess the only thing left is to follow Abel and Lapis to the Daily Bugle as well.

"Goova."

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
"Huh...oh, alright..." Lapis woke up once again, seeing that the divergence catalyst was destroyed when it came to this new environment. She had no idea how that was done, but it was probably for the better...

Along with Red and his Pikachu following her, Lapis headed to the Daily Bugle with Abel.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Chris Lang @Verite @others​

Legolas couldn't help but notice Aqua's absence as they walked. As he later saw on his communicator though, he was shocked to see that she had perished. He closed his eyes for a moment, and stopped walking. In his thoughts, he spoke to her spirit. "My failure to you is now confirmed, my lady. I tried, and failed, and it seems I never had a chance or the strength to protect you. I hope with my heart that you are no longer in pain, and that you have found... peace."

Then he opened his eyes, took a deep breath, and looked at Fi. He smiled. He still had a mission to accomplish, all of them did. And he had a lady to protect, and fight alongside with.

As they came to the figurative crossroads, Legolas surmised the options. "Sanctum Sanctorum is where I recommend we depart to," he said to the group he had been conversing with recently, "the mystics may hold great power and mysteries we could parlay to our advantage. So I believe I will go there along with Link and my lady."
He smiled a bit as he realized he had mixed up his words a bit, as he held Fi while walking towards Sanctum Santorum.

@Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

wLaxLf1.png

-

Good grief. What a pain.

- - -

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Alice had a slight frown as her vote was proven wrong, but surprisingly seemed nonplussed as Shiki cackled and ranted about his murderous ways.

"You were my second guess :|"

Her usual mild arrogance aside, she waited calmly as Aqua and Claire left to finish the last catalyst. When the worlds diverged and they found themselves in a new one once more, she gave a small sigh of relief as she glanced around at their surroundings.

Oh. Destroyed New York again. It was starting to feel like home away from home. She rolled her eyes and muttered something akin to curiosity about what this city did to piss Aki off as she glanced around at the others once the Watcher has done its part. "Well? You heard the man... creature thing, we have work to do and advantages to create. Let us be-" she frowned slightly as Shanghai and Hourai floated up and peered at the group with concerned frowns of their own.

Two things

1. When the hell did miss Izayoi get here!?

2. ... where was miss Aqua?

It was odd. Alice was certain that Aqua had said she was the only one who could kill the catalyst of that world. She'd obviously been successful, so it wasn't as if she'd lost the fight... unless...

...Oh.

The only real indication of any emotion besides the slightly befuddled frown on the puppeteers face was how quick Shanghai was to float down and wrap her Alice in a hug from behind, little arms not quite making it all the way around the youkai's waist. She knew the afterlife existed and all, but with how close they were to the end... Eventually, she quietly shook her head and pushed Shanghai off of her. "I will head for the sanctum. Magic is a forte of mine." Her words were just as calm and cool as always, but there was a slight undercurrent of moroseness to them as she and her dolls set off.

She may not have known of this conflict for nearly as long as the others.

But Aki would pay for what he'd done to them and these worlds, and Alice hoped dearly to be present when that debt came crashing down around his wretched head.

@Others who think magic is a cool and fun thing to explore and totally not dangerous at all

Another world... and one more traitor... she thought.

About half of the original group had died, though some had respawned. If she only had those Life Fragments...

"I guess I have to keep going, huh..."

TOTcmEbipZ0Ezks8ZAQU_Y-MSe7AsjIsGFMh9V458pk

Plutia headed to the Sanctum Sanctorum, hopefully to find something.

Gnar also woke up after finding out they teleported. Well guess the only thing left is to follow Abel and Lapis to the Daily Bugle as well.

"Goova."

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies mb guys :/

"Huh...oh, alright..." Lapis woke up once again, seeing that the divergence catalyst was destroyed when it came to this new environment. She had no idea how that was done, but it was probably for the better...

Along with Red and his Pikachu following her, Lapis headed to the Daily Bugle with Abel.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Chris Lang @Verite @others​
"Come here, little guy..." Abel murmured as he picked up Gnar to hold and cuddle as while he walked with one hand in Lapis's. Behind them, Naoya followed with his own cat, gently petting it as he walked.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Riley looked at Sakuya, Junko, Raynor, Ludger and Erron. "I personally want to go to the Baxter Building, as I am good with Buildings, and can get a viewpoint from there, but I will go wherever. It's not my place to say where to go." Riley Stretched and yawned again. "It currently seems the safest, and there may be supplies I can use there. but as I said, anywhere is good."

@Atomyk @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan

As an angel of the afterlife, there really wasn't much for Joshua to do that he already hadn't done before. He was immortal; he had all the time in the world to try everything and he most certainly had. Joshua had tested out just about every hobby and had seen every film imaginable, even a few that some of his rookie reapers had produced. So after more than a few lifetimes of having seen and done just about everything, not much entertained him. So the bored, asshole of an angel wasn't amused by much. However, the three women in front of him were more than amusing, they were hysterical.

Sometime during their chatter, bitching, arguing, and shooting at each other, Joshua had taken a seat, crossed his legs, and propped his chin in his hand--quietly chuckling to himself. The smug angel almost wanted to give himself a pat on the back. His idea to let Ridley choose which one of them would come back to life had to have been the best thing he had thought of all day. The others whom he had dealt with in the afterlife during the first few days had not been nearly as entertaining--some of them had even been annoying--but no, he rather enjoyed these ones, especially Ridley. He could most certainly could respect a fellow fan of the rear end!

So for a while, the delighted god watched the trio--not saying a world. He didn't even bother to speak up to Coco, or check and see what in the world was taking Higa so long with getting Frank and Lisa out of the white room. No, he wanted to savor every moment of this amusement. After all, it wasn't as if the three of them would be around to amuse him forever. Joshua remained quiet until Ridley addressed him, asking if he could take a bullet out of Max.

"Hm, yes, of course I can," the angel replied, standing up and straightening his clothes after a moment. "When I send her back to the world of the living, she'll be fully healed."

Joshua stepped forward, reaching out to shake Max's hand. "I have to say, it was interesting to meet you. You and the other two ladies here have been rather entertaining to watch. It's honestly a shame you have to leave, but I understand you have a war to get back to. So I'll send you back right now. Close your eyes for me."

He let go of Max's hand and created a glowing aura around Max--causing her to disappear. When she would open her eyes, she would be in a barren wasteland, standing nearby a dusty, ravaged campsite with the other survivors.

Once she was gone, Joshua turned to Bayonetta and Ridley. "Now then, the two of you are going to help me out. I'll explain in a moment. But first, I'd like to make sure that the two of you are okay with fighting. If not, I'll give you... something else to do for a little while..."

As Joshua spoke, Higa appeared with Frank and Lisa. The two of them would see Bayonetta and Ridley standing with Joshua. "Here are the ones you wanted, boss."

"Ah, good, you two, come over here. I'm going to talk about what we're going to do next."

@Mari @OrlandoBloomers @Hospes @BarrenThin

Lisa shrank away. Frank, however, sauntered over with a scowl. "Yeah, yeah. After-life and shit. I've gotta do stuff to get out. I've heard that song before. Point me in the right direction."

He didn't seem to have noticed Ridley just yet.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Hospes
@Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.