• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mkfrm5VIhT1qz4rgp.png

"Well, neat. I'd love to eat a fruit like that. It's too bad the only one we have here is a lame one that only has to do with yucky romance," Riku replied to Kaku.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened

tumblr_inline_mkfrqtG98u1qz4rgp.png

"Whoa! That sounds awesome!" Riku exclaimed, in awe after hearing what Kaku explained.

"Uh, but, I'd love to stay and chat about it all day... but maybe we could talk more when I get back to my camp? My parents seriously are probably freaking out right now..."

"I'll wait to eat until I get back," he added in reply to Riley, a sheepish smile on his face. "I'm gonna start going to theFissurenow; I'd appreciate the help back."

@Atomyk@Gummi Bunnies@Lizzy@Kaykay@Wedge Antilles@york@The Silver Paladin@Crimson Spartan@Mighty Roman@ResistingTheEnlightened
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened

Ruby nodded, heading after Riku quickly, with Sophie following behind, keeping her own pace just a little "I'd love to help! I just hope it's not too far." she said, tilting her head to the side a little as she tried to look around for the fissure as they headed off with Riku. Sophie in the meantime was thinking, as always these days, brooding about the darkness, and, how in the world they were going to find the two halves of Vanitas... Though, perhaps, this boy, Riku might be able to help with that, or at least they might run into a half by chance during their travels. At any rate, she felt sort of bad for him; he'd lost his home at a very early age, but, at least his family was fine, as far as she knew anyways.​

Last edited:

"Whoa! That sounds awesome!" Riku exclaimed, in awe after hearing what Kaku explained.

"Uh, but, I'd love to stay and chat about it all day... but maybe we could talk more when I get back to my camp? My parents seriously are probably freaking out right now..."

"I'll wait to eat until I get back,"
he added in reply to Riley, a sheepish smile on his face. "I'm gonna start going to the Fissure now; I'd appreciate the help back."
"We'll be glad to help you return to the Fissure." Kaku said.

Kalifa nodded. "You guessed right. Your parents are worried about you. I'm sure they'll be relieved when they find you're safe."

With that, Kalifa and Kaku began to lead the way back to The Fissure.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman@ResistingTheEnlightened

"I'll wait to eat until I get back," he added in reply to Riley, a sheepish smile on his face. "I'm gonna start going to the Fissure now; I'd appreciate the help back."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman@ResistingTheEnlightened
"I am sure many in this group wouldn't mind helping you back." Fi said as she approached the child. She wasn't sure if he'd be freaked out by the fact she didn't...really have arms...or that her eyes were rather strange. But then again, she was rather harmless. Unless provoked.

She began heading to the Fissure, holding Legolas' hand as she did.

@Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cave peeps

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron

"I'll wait to eat until I get back," he added in reply to Riley, a sheepish smile on his face. "I'm gonna start going to the Fissure now; I'd appreciate the help back."

Joshua thus stuck behind Riku, patting his back. "We're ready for whatever." He gave a reassuring smile, and even under the bandages did he close his eyes in a friendly matter, walking with him to Fissure.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened

Ruby nodded, heading after Riku quickly, with Sophie following behind, keeping her own pace just a little "I'd love to help! I just hope it's not too far." she said, tilting her head to the side a little as she tried to look around for the fissure. Sophie in the meantime was thinking, as always these days, brooding about the darkness, and, how in the world they were going to find the two halves of Vanitas... Though, perhaps, this boy, Riku might be able to help with that, or at least they might run into a half by chance during their travels. At any rate, she felt sort of bad for him; he'd lost his home at a very early age, but, at least his family was fine, as far as she knew anyways.​
"We'll be glad to help you return to the Fissure." Kaku said.

Kalifa nodded. "You guessed right. Your parents are worried about you. I'm sure they'll be relieved when they find you're safe."

With that, Kalifa and Kaku began to lead the way back to The Fissure.

"I am sure many in this group wouldn't mind helping you back." Fi said as she approached the child. She wasn't sure if he'd be freaked out by the fact she didn't...really have arms...or that her eyes were rather strange. But then again, she was rather harmless. Unless provoked.

"May as well go there, if only to get some of that fruit," Shiki said, making his way with Junko over to the Fissure.

@Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @york @Lizzy @Mighty Roman

"Well, I don't see the other kid anywhere," Sakuya determined. "You coming, Riley?" she asked, heading towards the fissure.

@Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @york @Lizzy @Mighty Roman

@Twister Trench
@Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheBlueBurch @Nater Taters
140422-twister-funnel-cloud-jsw-233p_339b9d06926551b1257bd43810a56e3a.jpg

When Booker arrived he would see many dangerous twisters swirled around him. At the end of the path was a curious looking treasure chest, but it was quite a ways away. The only way you were going to make it to the treasure chest was if you ran for it!

Instructions: Roll a 10 sided die. Your roll will determine your progress through the trench. (Only roll once)

Gnar immediately found himself knocked into a wind that blew him directly into Plutia! The force of the impact managed to free Plutia, but now Gnar was stuck in the same position she had been stuck in...

Thank goodness, Alice was now free with Chloe. They were capable of checking the treasure chest to see what was inside it.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheBlueBurch

Booker ran for the treasure chest, perilously dodgeing the cyclones.

Legolas nodded in agreement. "We shall accompany you back then", he said, noticing Fi taking his hand. He smiled at the thought, as he asked Fi, "do you think your master is all right?"

@Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi
Riley followed everyone to The Fissure

@Everyone going to the Fissure

Legolas nodded in agreement. "We shall accompany you back then", he said, noticing Fi taking his hand. He smiled at the thought, as he asked Fi, "do you think your master is all right?"

@Lizzy
She looked back at Legolas.

"He hasn't spoken to me telepathically, which means that he is fine at this current moment and possibly awaiting our return." She informed the blonde Mirkwood elf with a small smile.

@Wedge Antilles @Peeps heading to the fissure

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Revya [At the Crossroads]

She was just wandering around, casually picking up keyblades and throwing them into the atmosphere, probably never to be seen again. "Huh. Weird weapons. What kind of idiot would make a sword like this? ... Are they even called swords at this? Or are they just like... sharp clubs?"

Woops. There goes another one. Revya lucked up into the sun. ... Huh, that one probably escaped the atmosphere and went into space. Cool. If it somehow, after years and years of a journey... hit and killed someone, then she could be happy on this journey. ... Game? Whatever. She wasn't paying much attention.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone at the Crossroads I guess

"Yeah. I'll go with you." Riley said giving a small smile, and walking with the boy. "I have a question, are those legends about the fruit true?" He didn't know it, but Riley was actually showing Panic. Something he hadn't shown at all.

Erron decided to go along with the others head toward the Fissure. In doing this however he lagged behind in order to follow behind everyone else so he could observe them He didn't trust any of them for now since he didn't even have a reason. Excuse my shit posting.

@Everyone heading to the Fissure.

@The Afterlife @Hospes @Mari @OrlandoBloomers

"I'll explain later," Joshua replied, folding his arms as they entered the door. He frowned, watching the sight before them. "Damn, that's no monster. That's a soul. Bayonetta, Higa, don't injure that thing! Capture it," he ordered, taking a black pin out of his pocket. He tossed it at Coco. "Throw this at the spirit." He paused. "But whatever you do, don't hit Bayonetta..."

"Okay, boss!" the little one cried, watching the shadow beast get hit by Bayonetta's assault. It staggered around, still holding her in its grasp.

"Get the monster to hold still!" Coco shouted out at Bayonetta.​
@The Afterlife @Hospes @Mari @OrlandoBloomers

"I'll explain later," Joshua replied, folding his arms as they entered the door. He frowned, watching the sight before them. "Damn, that's no monster. That's a soul. Bayonetta, Higa, don't injure that thing! Capture it," he ordered, taking a black pin out of his pocket. He tossed it at Coco. "Throw this at the spirit." He paused. "But whatever you do, don't hit Bayonetta..."

"Okay, boss!" the little one cried, watching the shadow beast get hit by Bayonetta's assault. It staggered around, still holding her in its grasp.

"Get the monster to hold still!" Coco shouted out at Bayonetta.​

"Don't get in the habit of giving me orders," Bayonetta shouted out, "or I may have to expand my list of people I don't fancy at all here.". She then jumped onto the shadow creature's back, and tried to hold it still.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @OrlandoBloomers

Welp Alice opened the chest then

Inside the chest Alice would find...

BattleMissionEmblem.png

One of the Vanitas pieces the group needed to destroy! Awesome!

Meanwhile, Aqua flew between the twisters on her glider, finding no sign of the children.

Ugh these winds make it so hard to see...

Eventually, Aqua caught sight of Booker, who rushed past a twister, only to get sucked inside it!

She rushed for Booker gripping his arm and pulling him free as she shot by on her keyblade glider. "Hang onto my glider! I'll get us out of here!"

With Booker on her glider, Aqua continued to fly in the sky, struggling to keep her glider straight with the winds pulling at her.

Ngh, better make sure nobody else is trapped in a twister...

Upon checking to make sure nobody else was trapped inside a twister, Aqua gasped spotting Claire within one--strange looking monsters latched onto her. "Claire!"

Aqua closed one eye and pointed her keyblade at the monsters, aiming carefully with her shotlock. Without flaw, the master knew she could hit the monsters and knock them off Claire, but for some reason... her hand shook. She was... too afraid she would hit Claire. The feeling was a bit ridiculous to her, as she knew she wouldn't hit the woman, but nevertheless Aqua couldn't manage to stop her hand from shaking.

"Ack, okay, plan B..."

Aqua lowered her glider and flew it close to the ground, circling around Claire and swinging at the monsters with her keyblade. "Hngh, hah, take that!" she cried, whacking them off of her one by one. As the monsters were knocked away, visible red marks from where the creatures had stuck onto Claire could be seen on her body. Once Aqua had managed to get rid of them, she grabbed Claire's arm and tugged her up onto the glider. She kept an arm around her to make sure she wouldn't fall off. "You okay? Hang in there. I've got you," she said, directing the glider to exit the twister. "My turn to save you for once," she added, quickly getting them out.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheBlueBurch @Nater Taters

OOC: I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON. ALLEY-OOP!

Archer frowned, ever so slightly at the sight of the necklace. His ability to trace coming into effect automatically as sometime in between, he had vanished to spirit form.

It allowed him a more observant point of view as well as the advantage of surprise should it come to that.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever else@ Gorram, Phone RP be tripping @I miss my keyboard.@ This the new hashtag?

She looked back at Legolas.

"He hasn't spoken to me telepathically, which means that he is fine at this current moment and possibly awaiting our return." She informed the blonde Mirkwood elf with a small smile.

@Wedge Antilles @Peeps heading to the fissure

"Good," Legolas replied, returning the smile, "I would not want to see you or your master suffer." Ironically, he remembered his promise to Aqua that he would try to protect her, and how he was failing at that. He decided not to make any such promise to Fi.

@Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.