• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raynor watched as the grown man leaped down the hole. Assuming everything went fine, Raynor wouldn't hear the sound of snapping bone and screaming. A quick debate in his mind and Raynor decided to take the chance. "Watch your head, im comin' next." was all the warning Frank got as the now un-armored Jim proceed to slide down the rocky slide.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Booker had to hold back blowing chunks while on the glider. He hadn't felt this bad since first coming to Columbia

"Thanks for saving my ass kid, I owe you one." Booker said to Aqua.

"Good," Legolas replied, returning the smile, "I would not want to see you or your master suffer." Ironically, he remembered his promise to Aqua that he would try to protect her, and how he was failing at that. He decided not to make any such promise to Fi.

@Lizzy
"How sweet of you to say, Legolas. I would also not want to see you suffer." She responded.

She had way too many close calls with Link and that bothered her on many occasions--

...Yeah, she didn't want anymore close calls.

@Wedge Antilles @group heading to the fissure

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Gnar catches on Plutia's doll and rides it home free!

But what of the kitten squad?

IT'S RAINING CATS AND NO DOGS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TAKE COVER, THESE KITTENS ARE TOO ADORABLE TO RESIST. THEY ARE LIKE BOMBS!

tumblr_nqit03eZgk1tjc5i2o4_250.gif

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TAKE COVER GUYS

Inside the chest Alice would find...

BattleMissionEmblem.png

One of the Vanitas pieces the group needed to destroy! Awesome!

Alice smiled calmly as the found the piece, with Hourai doing a small fistpump and victory dance and Shanghai doing a small twirl of her finger from where she was flopped on Chloe's noggin. Alice nodded waved Hourai over to pick up the piece and turned to face Chloe and the others, who were hopefully free of the storm by now "Well. We did this entirely the opposite order, but I believe we can go get the other piece and get out of here-"

Two very disappointed stares bored into her from the side and atop Chloe's head

"...I mean we can go back to finding those children, of course"

Two very slow nods from the doll sisters :|

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @Nater Taters

"Yeah. I'll go with you." Riley said giving a small smile, and walking with the boy. "I have a question, are those legends about the fruit true?" He didn't know it, but Riley was actually showing Panic. Something he hadn't shown at all.
Sakuya laughed a bit. It was funny watching him worry about something like that. "I thought 'you were a man of science, and religion' and didn't believe in those things,", she teased him.

She turned to Kaku and Kalifa and asked, "I'd like to ask you, do any of those fruits you spoke of give one, say, time-related powers?"

@The Silver Paladin @Chris Lang

Sakuya laughed a bit. It was funny watching him worry about something like that. "I thought 'you were a man of science, and religion' and didn't believe in those things,", she teased him.

She turned to Kaku and Kalifa and asked, "I'd like to ask you, do any of those fruits you spoke of give one, say, time-related powers?"

Riley looked at Sakuya. "If it works, this could be a step forward in science. I would take several back to my world, and have them reverse engineered and turned into weapons by Brotherhood Scientists." Riley was lying, and trying to hide it. He didn't care if it worked or not.

Riley looked at Sakuya. "If it works, this could be a step forward in science. I would take several back to my world, and have them reverse engineered and turned into weapons by Brotherhood Scientists." Riley was lying, and trying to hide it. He didn't care if it worked or not.
"Oh, you're going to turn a romance fruit into a weapon? I can't say that sounds like the best weapon," she said, smiling. It was a little bit unlike him to say something so silly. Suddenly she started giggling. "Are you actually worried about that fruit you gave to Junko?"

"Oh, you're going to turn a romance fruit into a weapon? I can't say that sounds like the best weapon," she said, smiling. It was a little bit unlike him to say something so silly. Suddenly she started giggling. "Are you actually worried about that fruit you gave to Junko?"

Riley looked confused for a moment. "Did I really just say that?" Was what was going on inside of his head. "Er... Yes." Riley out and said it. "It probably is nothing, but better safe than sorry, right!?"

Riley looked confused for a moment. "Did I really just say that?" Was what was going on inside of his head. "Er... Yes." Riley out and said it. "It probably is nothing, but better safe than sorry, right!?"
"Yes. Yes you did," she answered him. It was nice to see him being honest about it, though his poor excuse had a cute charm to it too. "Don't think too hard about it," Sakuya told him, patting him on the back. "It's just a fruit, right? Nothing to worry about."

Naoya crossed his arms as he followed along behind Redfield, watching any enemies that came to strike them, "Finally, we can escape this chaos for a little while."

"Hey, it wasn't so bad up here," Abel countered with a smile, "We don't to meet that cool priest dude."​
Jackson and the two Brotherhood Soldiers sat in chairs on the other side of the room. Jackson finally said something. "You must be the Kotomine we've heard about. As you heard me tell Chris, I am Paladin Jackson of the Brotherhood of Steel." Jackson motioned to the two soldiers. "Those are Initiates James, and Matthew. This is the mission that will make them official Britherhood soldiers."
"Cool priest guy... Never would I have ever thought to hear that from someone describing that guy..." Chris mumbled, continuing to lead them through the halls of the Coalition Headquarters, occasionally shooting down any of the Stark forces that might attempt to oppose them along the way with his assault rifle.

As they would traverse back through the base until reaching the scanner, the brothers would be led into the scanner once again, while Chris would step into the room next door. The operating room that would confirm if they were traitors. Given their reactions to Arya and her intrusion, it would be safe to assume that if they were Traitors, they were acting involuntarily, perhaps in the face of the irresistible influence of the fearsome Arch Demon Akibahara.

"Alright, just walk in and I'll get you guys ready. You've been gone for way longer than expected, so it's time to send you back."

-

Meanwhile, as Kotomine would walk alongside Jackson, he would glance down at the paladins, keeping his arms crossed behind his back. "A pleasure, as always," he said with little concern or interest in his voice, "I assume someone from the Coalition went ahead and summoned you here? Was it young Naegi?"

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin

"Yes. Yes you did," she answered him. It was nice to see him being honest about it, though his poor excuse had a cute charm to it too. "Don't think too hard about it," Sakuya told him, patting him on the back. "It's just a fruit, right? Nothing to worry about."

"Yeah. You're right. It tasted so sweet. As I said, I have never had a fresh fruit before."

"Yeah..." Lapis mumbled in response to Kalifa's statement on her efforts to keep her important crystals safe in order to take down Akibahara. Though, she had no actual idea on why she felt an occasional pain... was she slowly shattering apart like a fragile crystal under pressure? Only time will tell that answer she wanted to know so badly.

While Red was giving another poffin for Pikachu to eat as they made their way to the fissure, Lapis would watch Riley and Sakuya and listen to their conversation.

"Jeez, so worked up because of a fruit..." Lapis commented on Riley's behavior, an evident sweatdrop on her face. At least her "shattering" pain wasn't around at the moment.

@Chris Lang @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin

"Cool priest guy... Never would I have ever thought to hear that from someone describing that guy..." Chris mumbled, continuing to lead them through the halls of the Coalition Headquarters, occasionally shooting down any of the Stark forces that might attempt to oppose them along the way with his assault rifle.

As they would traverse back through the base until reaching the scanner, the brothers would be led into the scanner once again, while Chris would step into the room next door. The operating room that would confirm if they were traitors. Given their reactions to Arya and her intrusion, it would be safe to assume that if they were Traitors, they were acting involuntarily, perhaps in the face of the irresistible influence of the fearsome Arch Demon Akibahara.

"Alright, just walk in and I'll get you guys ready. You've been gone for way longer than expected, so it's time to send you back."

-

Meanwhile, as Kotomine would walk alongside Jackson, he would glance down at the paladins, keeping his arms crossed behind his back. "A pleasure, as always," he said with little concern or interest in his voice, "I assume someone from the Coalition went ahead and summoned you here? Was it young Naegi?"

"We actually came at the request of one of our people. Someone currently in your field. He goes by the name of Riley?" Jackson shrugged. "It's fine if you don't know about him. He's a hero in our world. We mainly came to say that if you require anything, just ask."

-

Both brothers simply walked into the room, not a care given. It seemed they were both tired of dealing with the chaos in the station, no matter how much Abel seemed to gabber on about Kotomine. The demon king yawned as they waited for Chris to begin the process, "Can't wait... to see Lapis again..."​

"Yeah. You're right. It tasted so sweet. As I said, I have never had a fresh fruit before."
"In any case, if that legend of how people who eat it are destined to have their fates intertwined together, like some romantic fairy tale, happens to be true, would that be so bad for you? What makes you so apprehensive to spending your life with Ms. Junko?" Shiki asked teasingly, carrying the presumably sleeping Junko in his arms still, "Of course, that wouldn't make sense if you were actually apprehensive. After all, why would you give her that specific fruit in the first place, hmm?~"

He's on his way to steal yo ships, look out.

@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay

"It was pretty good, though I guess it was really something else for you. I never thought I'd see someone so excited about fresh fruit," she smiled. "Perhaps I should have eaten that instead of the ice cream," Sakuya joked.

"Yeah..." Lapis mumbled in response to Kalifa's statement on her efforts to keep her important crystals safe in order to take down Akibahara. Though, she had no actual idea on why she felt an occasional pain... was she slowly shattering apart like a fragile crystal under pressure? Only time will tell that answer she wanted to know so badly.

While Red was giving another poffin for Pikachu to eat as they made their way to the fissure, Lapis would watch Riley and Sakuya and listen to their conversation.

"Jeez, so worked up because of a fruit..." Lapis commented on Riley's behavior, an evident sweatdrop on her face. At least her "shattering" pain wasn't around at the moment.

@Chris Lang @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin
"Ah, right, are you okay?" she asked. "I'm Sakuya. Sakuya Izayoi. You seemed to be in pain earlier."

"It was pretty good, though I guess it was really something else for you. I never thought I'd see someone so excited about fresh fruit," she smiled. "Perhaps I should have eaten that instead of the ice cream," Sakuya joked.

"Ah, right, are you okay?" she asked. "I'm Sakuya. Sakuya Izayoi. You seemed to be in pain earlier."
"Yeah... I'm fine. Just caught me offguard..." she would say, and it was somewhat of a lie. She didn't want to admit that she could be slowly dying, because she didn't know if this was a side-effect of her status as a Half-Alive or caused by the mysterious voice that speaks in her head.

"...I like to be called Lapis Lazuli, by the way... I rather not share my real name..."

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Verite

"In any case, if that legend of how people who eat it are destined to have their fates intertwined together, like some romantic fairy tale, happens to be true, would that be so bad for you? What makes you so apprehensive to spending your life with Ms. Junko?" Shiki asked teasingly, carrying the presumably sleeping Junko in his arms still, "Of course, that wouldn't make sense if you were actually apprehensive. After all, why would you give her that specific fruit in the first place, hmm?~"

He's on his way to steal yo ships, look out.

@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay

"It's nothing, Shiki. Nothing except for the fact that I told myself I could never love due to the fact that every person I have loved seems to die in front of me. But such is a part of life I guess. I honestly wouldn't mind living with her depending on the world, but if I am to go back to my world, I do not wish to see her die." Riley said. "I gave it to her because she asked for it. I also thought the legend was BS, but I'm not sure now. It probably is."

Riley cheered up a bit. "Yeah. In my world, the closest thing we have are preserved apples."

Status
Not open for further replies.