• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Anything to get you home, right? No matter how silly." Still kneeling, Frank smiled faintly.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Raynor paused and turned around to look at the girl "I figured just walkin' wouldn't cut it. What do you have in mind?"

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Kairi shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, follow me..."

She walked toward an open hole in the middle of the cliff, one that led straight down with a rocky looking slide.

"I use this to slide down. My friends Sora and Riku laughed and said it was silly. But I think they're just mean boys who were making fun of me for not knowing how to climb the cliff!" she exclaimed with a frown.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin

"Okay, let's go," Riku said, moving toward the exit of the cave. He paused however, when Riley offered him some food and Junko some as well. "Uh, you do know if two people eat off the same Paopu fruit their destinies become intertwined forever. It's something to do with mushy, romantic garbage," he warned Junko and Riley. "But, no thank you. I'm not really hungry. I just want to get home... you're right, my mom probably is looking for me. I've been gone too long..."

@Atomyk@Gummi Bunnies@Lizzy@Kaykay@Wedge Antilles@york@The Silver Paladin@Crimson Spartan@Mighty Roman@ResistingTheEnlightened
tumblr_inline_mkfrkhP8KB1qz4rgp.png

"Why are two people, like, suddenly dying? Did someone spread a plague in here?"

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman@ResistingTheEnlightened
ZdY5YY9.png

"I only ate a bit of it, Riley. It's the saddest day on Earth. Or, wherever this is." Junko sighed, turning her head to Sakuya. "Nice to meet you too! I like your look-- do you work in a café?" She then smiled and looked up at Shiki. "CPR? I think I'm good, but if you or the doctor want to get some practice in..."

@Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @Verite
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @Verite

Ruby blinked a little as she watched Shiki save Junko using some sort of heimlich maneuver "Um... Is that how you do it?" she asked, scratching her head as she noticed that Shiki was clearly grabbing her chest region; that was something she'd never been informed about... Sophie quickly covered Ruby's eyes before she could see the rest of the process "Er... Not exactly..." she mumbled, clearly looking embarrassed as she noticed Junko's wind-pipe had been unlcogged after a while. It seemed that Shiki had an... Weird side to him, which, shouldn't surprise her anymore; alot of these Murder games seemed to have a rather strange cast of characters at times...​

tumblr_inline_mkfrkhP8KB1qz4rgp.png

"Why are two people, like, suddenly dying? Did someone spread a plague in here?"

"Apparently, Lapis has some sort of condition that existed before we ever met her." Kalifa said. "If it persists, then killing the Arch Demon might be the very last thing she does, if she lasts long enough to do it. As for Junko, it was just something she ate. She seems to be doing better now."

Kalifa and Kaku both flashed back to the moment they ate the Devil Fruits.

Kaku chimed in. "We've had some experience with magical fruits ourselves. They might grant you incredible powers, but they taste awful."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman@ResistingTheEnlightened

Uh, Plutia continued spinning in the twister. >.>

Choosing to leave the twister immediately was a good move for Alice. She was launched forward and lightning fast speeds, and found herself quickly heading toward Chloe. She crash landed on the other girl with a loud thud.

Aqua managed to escape the twister she was inside of with her glider, flying into the second one to check it out. :)

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheBlueBurch
While Plutia is trying to resist the pull, Gnar and the kitten cats are being very nimble. After all, Gnar battled against Janna before, a champion who controls the wind.

*the dice is for if i need it*

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Atomyk @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheBlueBurch

Ridley pursed her lips thoughtfully, watching the scene quietly. "Souls can be possessed, huh? Sounds like a good time," she remarked, tilting her head.

She snickered slightly at what he said next. "You're funny, Curls. Siren's don't have friends." The blonde almost cringed at the mention of her being a traitor... Almost. "Yeah, I'm a traitor. Big deal. When you're a Siren..."

She flashed a forced predatorial grin at Joshua.

rid_by_anlinblack95-d4o3cfl.jpg

"...Everyone's your prey." Even if you hate that fact.

"So, Aki can control dead people too, huh?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @OrlandoBloomers

"Apparently so," Joshua commented, frowning as he watched the possessed soul.

Mobile%20-%20World%20Ends%20With%20You%20Solo%20Remix%20-%20Joshua%208.png

He rolled his eyes at Ridley's other comments, however. "I'm not fond of traitors. My right hand man betrayed me recently and it really caused me a lot of problems. I do hope you come to your senses and mend your ways. Akibahara will never give you what you want, he'll only offer you lies." Joshua scowled. "And, big deal, gods don't have friends either..."

@Mari @OrlandoBloomers @Hospes

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @Verite

Ruby blinked a little as she watched Shiki save Junko using some sort of heimlich maneuver "Um... Is that how you do it?" she asked, scratching her head as she noticed that Shiki was clearly grabbing her chest region; that was something she'd never been informed about... Sophie quickly covered Ruby's eyes before she could see the rest of the process "Er... Not exactly..." she mumbled, clearly looking embarrassed as she noticed Junko's wind-pipe had been unlcogged after a while. It seemed that Shiki had an... Weird side to him, which, shouldn't surprise her anymore; alot of these Murder games seemed to have a rather strange cast of characters at times...​
"Apparently, Lapis has some sort of condition that existed before we ever met her." Kalifa said. "If it persists, then killing the Arch Demon might be the very last thing she does, if she lasts long enough to do it. As for Junko, it was just something she ate. She seems to be doing better now."

Kaku chimed in. "We've had some experience with magical fruits ourselves. They might grant you incredible powers, but they taste awful."

tumblr_inline_mkfrm5VIhT1qz4rgp.png

"Well, neat. I'd love to eat a fruit like that. It's too bad the only one we have here is a lame one that only has to do with yucky romance," Riku replied to Kaku.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened

Reactions: Takumi

"Yeah, I know...having crystal powers isn't fun...'Kay?" Lapis grumbled. Yuuuupp, probably she shouldn't had listened to that voice in her head to smash one of her crystals, even when she had four of them now.

@Chris Lang @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Atomyk @york @The Silver Paladin @too much ppl to tag

"Well, neat. I'd love to eat a fruit like that. It's too bad the only one we have here is a lame one that only has to do with yucky romance," Riku replied to Kaku.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened

"That was my first fresh fruit , actually. It was delicious." Riley showed his hands covered in the juice of the fruit. "I have some preserved apples if you want to try those."

Raynor looked down the slide with awe, surprised that it looked relatively clean despite being in this cliff for god knows how long. Raynor wasn't a big fan of busting his ass on the rocks but it must be better than trying to climb down the side of the cliff and crack his skull open. "I wouldn't want to break your slide with my weight here. Lemme slip into somethin' more comfortable." Jim made a quick prayer in his head that this protoss extension in his armor wouldn't warp him into the middle of space, or the middle of some protoss ship. Raynor pressed a small unnatural button on the left gauntlet of the power armor.

Slowly, the armor begins to de-materialize off the man in a bright blue glow, including his C-14 Gauss Rifle and his Commando Rifle. Underneath the heavy CMC armor lied none other than...
Jim%20Raynor%20Barcode%20Tattoo%201.jpg

..a normal human being!

"Woo, that's better." Raynor gave a sigh of relief that he was still alive. With the armor gone, Raynor was standing at a more average height and looked less threatening-- but still looking like some kind of pirate. He looked up to Kairi and Frank "So, who wants to go first?"

Reactions: Takumi
"Apparently so," Joshua commented, frowning as he watched the possessed soul.

Mobile%20-%20World%20Ends%20With%20You%20Solo%20Remix%20-%20Joshua%208.png

He rolled his eyes at Ridley's other comments, however. "I'm not fond of traitors. My right hand man betrayed me recently and it really caused me a lot of problems. I do hope you come to your senses and mend your ways. Akibahara will never give you what you want, he'll only offer you lies." Joshua scowled. "And, big deal, gods don't have friends either..."

@Mari @OrlandoBloomers @Hospes

"Hm. So, who is that, anyways? 'Cause I didn't know Coalition had hired some weird rampaging shadow monster."

Suddenly, it clicked, and Rid found herself grinning. "Ohh.. You're that guy that Teresa chick works for, aren't ya? The one that like touching butts? Totally approve of that, by the way." she mused, raising a brow with mild amusement. It hadn't been hard to make the Glader pour out her life story.. Even if it had bored the Siren a bit. "The butt kill had to be my favorite, in fact."

"Yeah.. I heard about your little mishaps. Pretty funny, if you ask me. You wanna know an easy solution to prevent betrayal, Curls? Trust no one," she stated, matter-of-factly. "As for me being a traitor, well.. Let's just say I've had more than enough killing.. For now." More like for forever.

"There wasn't anything I wanted from Aki, anyways. I did it for my own reasons. Unlike the other weirdos wanting to please him. Pretty pathetic." She shrugged.. But then looked amused once more. "How would you know gods don't have friends?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @OrlandoBloomers

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Choosing to leave the twister immediately was a good move for Alice. She was launched forward and lightning fast speeds, and found herself quickly heading toward Chloe. She crash landed on the other girl with a loud thud.

"Haha!" Alice whooped with a bright grin as she went flying out of the twister. And, despite years of experience with flying apparently horribly misjudged the distance and banzai tackled her poor charge.

"..."

She coughed and bounced back to her feet, face red in embarrassment. "I.. err... that was an accident and..." Alice was all mumbles and stumbles in that sentence as she hesitantly reached to help Chloe to her feet. What changed? did she have a concussion? Did seeing Chloe that close spark something new?

She snapped her fingers as soon as Chloe was up and Shanghai and hourai reappeared, and her face immediately shifted back to neutral, because the answer was none of the above :|. she was just going through doll withdrawal briefly and now that theywere back she promptly ignored Chloe as she strode for the chest to check if it was locked or trapped in an obvious way. Hourai turned to face the storm behind them to ensure nothing came out of it, and Shanghai just had a calm smile as she plopped onto Chloe's head like a secondary hat :>

@TheBlueBurch @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Kairi shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, follow me..."

She walked toward an open hole in the middle of the cliff, one that led straight down with a rocky looking slide.

"I use this to slide down. My friends Sora and Riku laughed and said it was silly. But I think they're just mean boys who were making fun of me for not knowing how to climb the cliff!" she exclaimed with a frown.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin

Raynor looked down the slide with awe, surprised that it looked relatively clean despite being in this cliff for god knows how long. Raynor wasn't a big fan of busting his ass on the rocks but it must be better than trying to climb down the side of the cliff and crack his skull open. "I wouldn't want to break your slide with my weight here. Lemme slip into somethin' more comfortable." Jim made a quick prayer in his head that this protoss extension in his armor wouldn't warp him into the middle of space, or the middle of some protoss ship. Raynor pressed a small unnatural button on the left gauntlet of the power armor.

Slowly, the armor begins to de-materialize off the man in a bright blue glow, including his C-14 Gauss Rifle and his Commando Rifle. Underneath the heavy CMC armor lied none other than...
Jim%20Raynor%20Barcode%20Tattoo%201.jpg

..a normal human being!

"Woo, that's better." Raynor gave a sigh of relief that he was still alive. With the armor gone, Raynor was standing at a more average height and looked less threatening-- but still looking like some kind of pirate. He looked up to Kairi and Frank "So, who wants to go first?"

"Hold up... so you've used it before? You know it's safe?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Erron just silently watched the people around him either unable or unwilling to speak to those around him. In his silence however his hands had gotten closer to his revolvers keeping them within grabbing distance should something happen. Eroon had watched everythi ng happen from the girl choking to Lapis's little incident but didn't move to assist at all.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Atomyk @york @everyone else at the dark cave (so many ppl.)

Kaku smiled, in the friendly way he did during his time at Galley-La. "Well, the Devil Fruits of our world are a lot more exciting. They're rare mystical fruits that appear all over the world. Each one is unique. And each grants the one who eats it a different power."

"There are three types. First there's the Paramythia. These grant the user several special abilities. Kalifa ate one of those fruits, and it gave her the power to create specially powered soap bubbles from her body."

"Then there's the Zoan-type Devil fruit, which grants the user the power to shift into a hybrid animal form. Which form depends on which fruit. I've eaten a Zoan-type myself. The user can gain all sorts of abilities associated with the animal, and possibly use them to improve their own skills."

"Finally, there's the Logia type, which allows the user to actually become a substance such as ice, fire, lava, snow, smoke, sand, or light, and master abilities associated with those substances. This type is perhaps the rarest and most sought out. People are willing to fight each other in combat tournaments to obtain a Logia type fruit."

Kaku nodded. "Though of course those fruits can be dangerous if they fall into the wrong hands. It seems to me like your world has enough troubles already."

"Yeah, I know...having crystal powers isn't fun...'Kay?" Lapis grumbled. Yuuuupp, probably she shouldn't had listened to that voice in her head to smash one of her crystals, even when she had four of them now.

@Chris Lang @Atomyk @york @The Silver Paladin @too much ppl to tag

"There are a number of people here concerned about you." Kalifa said. "You've stated your goal -- to slay the Arch Demon and add his tongue to your collection. You'll have to be extra careful with those crystals if you want to be able to accomplish that goal."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

While Plutia is trying to resist the pull, Gnar and the kitten cats are being very nimble. After all, Gnar battled against Janna before, a champion who controls the wind.

*the dice is for if i need it*

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Atomyk @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheBlueBurch
Booker headed for Twister Trench then
"Haha!" Alice whooped with a bright grin as she went flying out of the twister. And, despite years of experience with flying apparently horribly misjudged the distance and banzai tackled her poor charge.

"..."

She coughed and bounced back to her feet, face red in embarrassment. "I.. err... that was an accident and..." Alice was all mumbles and stumbles in that sentence as she hesitantly reached to help Chloe to her feet. What changed? did she have a concussion? Did seeing Chloe that close spark something new?

She snapped her fingers as soon as Chloe was up and Shanghai and hourai reappeared, and her face immediately shifted back to neutral, because the answer was none of the above :|. she was just going through doll withdrawal briefly and now that theywere back she promptly ignored Chloe as she strode for the chest to check if it was locked or trapped in an obvious way. Hourai turned to face the storm behind them to ensure nothing came out of it, and Shanghai just had a calm smile as she plopped onto Chloe's head like a secondary hat :>

@Twister Trench
@Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheBlueBurch @Nater Taters
140422-twister-funnel-cloud-jsw-233p_339b9d06926551b1257bd43810a56e3a.jpg

When Booker arrived he would see many dangerous twisters swirled around him. At the end of the path was a curious looking treasure chest, but it was quite a ways away. The only way you were going to make it to the treasure chest was if you ran for it!

Instructions: Roll a 10 sided die. Your roll will determine your progress through the trench. (Only roll once)

Gnar immediately found himself knocked into a wind that blew him directly into Plutia! The force of the impact managed to free Plutia, but now Gnar was stuck in the same position she had been stuck in...

Thank goodness, Alice was now free with Chloe. They were capable of checking the treasure chest to see what was inside it.

"..."

Chloe's eyes widened with fear as she saw Alice get sucked into the tornado. Chloe would have no doubt jumped in to assist but before she could, the puppeteer came in hot and a loud thud could have been heard as Chloe crashed to the ground. Stunned by the collision, she let out a pained groan as her only vocal response.

"Jeez Alice, I know you were in a tornado but watch it next time."

She said before narrowing her eyes as Alice had already moved on towards the chest. "Protect me, my ass." She grumbled as she pushed herself up and gave Shanghai a gentle pat on the head. "Why don't you just bust it open?" The punk asked. "Also, thanks for the assist to see if I was cool and all." :|

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Klutzy Ninja Kitty.​

@Twister Trench
@Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheBlueBurch @Nater Taters
140422-twister-funnel-cloud-jsw-233p_339b9d06926551b1257bd43810a56e3a.jpg

When Booker arrived he would see many dangerous twisters swirled around him. At the end of the path was a curious looking treasure chest, but it was quite a ways away. The only way you were going to make it to the treasure chest was if you ran for it!

Instructions: Roll a 10 sided die. Your roll will determine your progress through the trench. (Only roll once)

Gnar immediately found himself knocked into a wind that blew him directly into Plutia! The force of the impact managed to free Plutia, but now Gnar was stuck in the same position she had been stuck in...

Thank goodness, Alice was now free with Chloe. They were capable of checking the treasure chest to see what was inside it.

When Plutia was free from the twister, she found Gnar in the twister.

"Catch!"

Plutia used force in her Boomerang! this time, and hopefully it would cut through the twister and Gnar would be able to catch it.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheBlueBurch @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"That was my first fresh fruit , actually. It was delicious." Riley showed his hands covered in the juice of the fruit. "I have some preserved apples if you want to try those."
Kaku smiled, in the friendly way he did during his time at Galley-La. "Well, the Devil Fruits of our world are a lot more exciting. They're rare mystical fruits that appear all over the world. Each one is unique. And each grants the one who eats it a different power."

"There are three types. First there's the Paramythia. These grant the user several special abilities. Kalifa ate one of those fruits, and it gave her the power to create specially powered soap bubbles from her body."

"Then there's the Zoan-type Devil fruit, which grants the user the power to shift into a hybrid animal form. Which form depends on which fruit. I've eaten a Zoan-type myself. The user can gain all sorts of abilities associated with the animal, and possibly use them to improve their own skills."

"Finally, there's the Logia type, which allows the user to actually become a substance such as ice, fire, lava, snow, smoke, sand, or light, and master abilities associated with those substances. This type is perhaps the rarest and most sought out. People are willing to fight each other in combat tournaments to obtain a Logia type fruit."

Kaku nodded. "Though of course those fruits can be dangerous if they fall into the wrong hands. It seems to me like your world has enough troubles already."

"There are a number of people here concerned about you." Kalifa said. "You've stated your goal -- to slay the Arch Demon and add his tongue to your collection. You'll have to be extra careful with those crystals if you want to be able to accomplish that goal."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

tumblr_inline_mkfrqtG98u1qz4rgp.png

"Whoa! That sounds awesome!" Riku exclaimed, in awe after hearing what Kaku explained.

"Uh, but, I'd love to stay and chat about it all day... but maybe we could talk more when I get back to my camp? My parents seriously are probably freaking out right now..."

"I'll wait to eat until I get back," he added in reply to Riley, a sheepish smile on his face. "I'm gonna start going to the Fissure now; I'd appreciate the help back."

Status
Not open for further replies.