• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Hm. Fair enough, Curls," she mused, watching the scene quietly.. But what Joshua said next caught her attention, making her raise a brow. "A soul, huh..?" she repeated, turning the thought over in her head.

Well, anything was worth a try. If Bayonetta failed.. Ridley might do the honors of being the first Siren to try seduction on a soul. O mai

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @OrlandoBloomers

"Yes, a soul," Joshua replied. "It's a soul possessed by Akibahara, the infamous arch-demon. I can sense him even from where I'm standing," Joshua explained, waiting for Bayonetta and Coco to take care of things. "In fact, it's a soul from one of your departed friends..." Joshua smirked. "My mistake, not friends. You were one of the traitors, right? So I should probably say, it's a soul from one of your departed targets."

@Mari @OrlandoBloomers @Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Seeing that it could be useful and that Red had the pokeball in his hand now, the pokemon trainer sent out Espeon and hoped that this idea of his would work or help in a way.

What will Espeon do?

>Fight >Bag >Pokemon >Run

>Fight

>Psyshock >Toxic >Heal Bell >Hyper Voice

>Heal Bell

tumblr_n0x91xidKG1t1y8q5o1_500.gif

Espeon quickly got to work, letting out a sound of chiming bells as soon as it's eyes gave off a blue glow. In Lapis's case, this relieved her of some of the pain from her earlier "shattering" moment. Surely it would relieve some of the pain of choking from Junko, if she needed the help.

@Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @Crimson Spartan@Mighty Roman @Verite @Atomyk

Thankfully, Crusader managed to break free from her twister with quick thinking! Her speed even broke the twister itself, causing all of the monsters which had been inside of it to fly out along with her. One of the beasts even landed directly on top of Storm as she worked on deflecting her projectiles.

Claire had a stroke of bad luck finally after getting freaking gliders and magical d-link powers for the last few dang rounds. ;). She dodged one of the twisters but got trapped in the second one. Strange looking leech monsters, which had been hiding in the twister, grabbed onto Claire's arms and legs, attempting to get a good taste of her blood...

180px-Tentaclaw_KHD.png

Plutia made it about half-way through the trench before two twisters blocked her path. She could either attempt to run around them or run between the two.

Blast off! Alice made it almost entirely through the trench! However, before she could finish, she found herself sucked into one of the smaller twisters. Nothing was inside it, but the winds spun her around so fast that it jarred her, making her sick to her stomach...

Chloe managed to avoid every twister and found herself at the end of the trench before she knew it! Not bad for an ol average jane. She could either make her way for the treasure chest, or turn around and see if she could help the others in any way. After all, a few of the others weren't doing quite as well...

Meanwhile, Aqua rushed into the trench also. She gasped, concerned when some of her friends were swept up inside the twisters. "Oh no!" If it was that easy for her friends to get caught in the twisters, the children likely would've been sucked in the twisters instantly had they come to this place. Swallowing, Aqua dashed into one of the twisters on purpose. She decided she would check each and every one of them just to make sure the children weren't inside them...

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheBlueBurch
"Oh s**-"

Alice barely twisted around the side of one twister and promply flew face first into another one.

bleugh. It was like fighting Aya e_e

She just tried to right herself in the tornado and concentrate to start, before flying with the tornado's spin to build up speed before using the momentum to power straight through the side and emerge out of the twister and free and clear to the end

Thankfully, Crusader managed to break free from her twister with quick thinking! Her speed even broke the twister itself, causing all of the monsters which had been inside of it to fly out along with her. One of the beasts even landed directly on top of Storm as she worked on deflecting her projectiles.

Claire had a stroke of bad luck finally after getting freaking gliders and magical d-link powers for the last few dang rounds. ;). She dodged one of the twisters but got trapped in the second one. Strange looking leech monsters, which had been hiding in the twister, grabbed onto Claire's arms and legs, attempting to get a good taste of her blood...

180px-Tentaclaw_KHD.png

Plutia made it about half-way through the trench before two twisters blocked her path. She could either attempt to run around them or run between the two.

Blast off! Alice made it almost entirely through the trench! However, before she could finish, she found herself sucked into one of the smaller twisters. Nothing was inside it, but the winds spun her around so fast that it jarred her, making her sick to her stomach...

Chloe managed to avoid every twister and found herself at the end of the trench before she knew it! Not bad for an ol average jane. She could either make her way for the treasure chest, or turn around and see if she could help the others in any way. After all, a few of the others weren't doing quite as well...

Meanwhile, Aqua rushed into the trench also. She gasped, concerned when some of her friends were swept up inside the twisters. "Oh no!" If it was that easy for her friends to get caught in the twisters, the children likely would've been sucked in the twisters instantly had they come to this place. Swallowing, Aqua dashed into one of the twisters on purpose. She decided she would check each and every one of them just to make sure the children weren't inside them...

"Aww... the wind is in my way..."

char_103698_thumb.jpg

Plutia decided to try and run between them.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @others trying to make it through

"You're pushing air from the lungs, not the chest, Shiki." Riley said standing by in case something went seriously wrong. "You're performing the Heimlich, not CPR."
"Doctor, doctor, give me the news!" Shiki exclaimed, before Junko would cough up the food.

Once that was over with, Shiki looked at Junko carefully.

"... So you still need CPR?"

@Atomyk

"Oh s**-"

Alice barely twisted around the side of one twister and promply flew face first into another one.

bleugh. It was like fighting Aya e_e

She just tried to right herself in the tornado and concentrate to start, before flying with the tornado's spin to build up speed before using the momentum to power straight through the side and emerge out of the twister and free and clear to the end
"Aww... the wind is in my way..."

char_103698_thumb.jpg

Plutia decided to try and run between them.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @others trying to make it through

When Plutia would attempt to run between the twisters, she would find herself stuck between them! She felt a great force pulling on two different halves of her body, as if trying to split the poor girl into two parts!

Alice spun around and around inside the twister! She flew with the twister, and definitely could escape via her technique, however, she would likely need to time herself and choose the correct moment to launch herself out of the twister. Would she do it immediately or wait a few seconds?

uc30lqM.png

Meanwhile, finding nothing in the first twister, Aqua attempted to escape it. She could feel the winds blowing so hard in her face that her blue eyes started to water before quickly drying out. She squinted and grunted, glancing around to see what she could do.

"Wait, I know! My glider!"

Aqua tossed up her keyblade (carefully with the winds whipping around her) and formed it into her keyblade glider.

latest
Aqua then hopped onto her glider, attempting to fly out on it.

When Plutia would attempt to run between the twisters, she would find herself stuck between them! She felt a great force pulling on two different halves of her body, as if trying to split the poor girl into two parts!

Alice spun around and around inside the twister! She flew with the twister, and definitely could escape via her technique, however, she would likely need to time herself and choose the correct moment to launch herself out of the twister. Would she do it immediately or wait a few seconds?

uc30lqM.png

Meanwhile, finding nothing in the first twister, Aqua attempted to escape it. She could feel the winds blowing so hard in her face that her blue eyes started to water before quickly drying out. She squinted and grunted, glancing around to see what she could do.

Aqua tossed up her keyblade (carefully with the winds whipping around her) and formed it into her keyblade glider.

latest

fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7B8NpZ6.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron

uc30lqM.png

latest

She did it immediately because if she waited any longer she was likely to toss her cookies @_@

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
ZdY5YY9.png

"I only ate a bit of it, Riley. It's the saddest day on Earth. Or, wherever this is." Junko sighed, turning her head to Sakuya. "Nice to meet you too! I like your look-- do you work in a café?" She then smiled and looked up at Shiki. "CPR? I think I'm good, but if you or the doctor want to get some practice in..."

@Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @Verite

"That's fine. I actually ate a small bit earlier because I had never had fresh fruit before. I cut off where I ate, so you didn't eat anywhere I ate." Riley said leaning against the wall. "And as long as you got some of it, that's good. You'll take some Nutrition from it." Riley looked at the Cave's roof. "As for CPR, I'm a bit rusty, but I don't wan to accidentally break a rib. I can fix it almost immediately, but it's best not to. Unless you want me to."

ZdY5YY9.png

"I only ate a bit of it, Riley. It's the saddest day on Earth. Or, wherever this is." Junko sighed, turning her head to Sakuya. "Nice to meet you too! I like your look-- do you work in a café?" She then smiled and looked up at Shiki. "CPR? I think I'm good, but if you or the doctor want to get some practice in..."

@Lizzy @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @Verite

"Ah, not quite. I'm a maid for the Scarlet Devil Mansion," Sakuya corrected her. "I can probably fix whatever's wrong," she added, trying to be helpful.

fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7B8NpZ6.gif
She did it immediately because if she waited any longer she was likely to toss her cookies @_@

Uh, Plutia continued spinning in the twister. >.>

Choosing to leave the twister immediately was a good move for Alice. She was launched forward and lightning fast speeds, and found herself quickly heading toward Chloe. She crash landed on the other girl with a loud thud.

Aqua managed to escape the twister she was inside of with her glider, flying into the second one to check it out. :)

ZdY5YY9.png

Shiki began to close in, as if intending on taking Junko on that offer.

"Well, don't mind if I..." He began to speak, before suddenly stopping, his usual cold smile turning into a frown all of a sudden.

And yet, if I go ahead and do it...

I feel like I'll lose something important.

Wordlessly, he inched away from Junko with a frown, his grip on her loosening just a bit.

"Hm, perhaps another time..."

@Atomyk

"Yes, a soul," Joshua replied. "It's a soul possessed by Akibahara, the infamous arch-demon. I can sense him even from where I'm standing," Joshua explained, waiting for Bayonetta and Coco to take care of things. "In fact, it's a soul from one of your departed friends..." Joshua smirked. "My mistake, not friends. You were one of the traitors, right? So I should probably say, it's a soul from one of your departed targets."

@Mari @OrlandoBloomers @Hospes

Ridley pursed her lips thoughtfully, watching the scene quietly. "Souls can be possessed, huh? Sounds like a good time," she remarked, tilting her head.

She snickered slightly at what he said next. "You're funny, Curls. Siren's don't have friends." The blonde almost cringed at the mention of her being a traitor... Almost. "Yeah, I'm a traitor. Big deal. When you're a Siren..."

She flashed a forced predatorial grin at Joshua.

rid_by_anlinblack95-d4o3cfl.jpg

"...Everyone's your prey." Even if you hate that fact.

"So, Aki can control dead people too, huh?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @OrlandoBloomers

Status
Not open for further replies.