Status
Not open for further replies.

Glancing at Red's pokedex message, Aqua thoughtfully hummed in the back of her throat. "I really have no idea if a healing spell will work on her condition; she doesn't appear to have normal wounds. I'll certainly give it a try though." Aqua summoned her keyblade and pointed it at Lapis, shooting her with a blast of green light. "Heal," the master said, casting the spell.

"I'm glad neither of you have injuries," Aqua said after a moment, gently smiling at Ryu and Legolas. When the elf seemed to notice her burden, however, Aqua could feel her heart turn uncomfortably in her chest. He was right. Still, it wasn't polite to bother others with too many of her own problems. She had already troubled Legolas once and, well, Aqua had lost track of how many times she had troubled Claire. The blue-eyed master had a strong spirit, and could carry the weight of the world on her shoulders if she needed to. She didn't want to trouble her companions any more than she had to.

Aqua smiled wider. "Don't worry so much. I'll be just fine. I probably just look a little shaken up after that battle. It'll pass."

Ryu blinked and sighed, worry spreading through his eyes. "Well.... We just don't let that last Chrystal shatter right?!" He said, trying to be hopeful. He didn't want to see anyone die. He had his share of deaths through his life, even better his hands.

He watched Aqua try to heal Lapis as he stood there. "Yeah, I agree with this guy... We are all in this together." He said with a. Soft smile.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

ChM8kWp.png

"I'm fine too..."

Claire stared at her hands for a moment, before looking up toward Aqua. "I used magic... I think. It felt very strange." Her face fell. "Aqua, there's something I need to tell you." She didn't care that the others were around, as this was something that needed to be said right away. Claire stepped forward, looking the other women in the eyes. "I'll keep this power if you really want me to, but you need to promise me you won't borrow from me. I may not look-- I didn't think I had powers, but I do. But you can never use them, okay? They're far too dangerous."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko

Legolas smiled at Aqua's words. Many times, simply admitting, being honest with the pain was a great cure to much of it. At least she, and the others, knew they were not alone. They would carry the burden, carry on, and carry through this together. He said no more for now, content with the progress as he watched Aqua attempt to heal Lapis.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Atomyk
Once being subject to the healing spell cast by Aqua, it only did a little bit, but it was good enough at the same time. Still, Lapis wasn't breathing, but there wasn't anymore blood dripping out of the edge of her mouth. Red, on the other hand, was busy checking on his team, when it was only Pikachu being quite beat up from the fight. At least he was stocked on healing items for his team.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Ryu Keiko

Desmond let her shrug him off, although he kept his hands on her shoulders so he could look at her. "I have allies." He smiled. "One of my Order can destroy a planet. I don't need allies, I need a... " Desmond searched for a safe word. "A friend. I need a friend." Which was not what he was thinking, but it was all he was going to say. He wasn't going to put her in danger too. The universe had a target painted on the backs of the people he loved.

"You're the lucky winner." The irony heavy in his tone.

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

That was.. Well, a surprise, to say the least. She just looked at him helplessly, unsure what to say. So, she went with the first thing that came to mind.. "I ain't a good friend to have, okay? Why don't you get that?" she meant to say it in a snappy tone in hopes of scaring him off.. But she just sounded exasperated. She couldn't manage to keep her eyes on him long. "I've had two damn friends before. Two.. If we don't count the people who just used me. You know what? They both turned their backs on me," she scoffed, shaking her head. "..Wasn't their fault, either.. I gave 'em both damn good reasons to. I.. I abused their friendship. Their trust. Treated them like shit, and thought that was okay.. And then they finally learned their lesson and gave up on me."

"I'm trying to save you two from that. What part of that don't you understand?"

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon

Monokuma was overtaken by the bubbles. "Sorry, I don't need a bath!" he said, but he wasn't able to dodge them despite this.

Meanwhile, Monokuma was cut into pieces, exploding upon doing so, doing some minor damage if Monokuma was close enough upon impact. No key would drop, indicating he didn't have the key.

@Chris Lang
Kalifa then decided to follow it up with her Pistol Whip variant of the Finger Pistol. She pulled back her arm as if to use a normal Finger Pistol, and then whipped her arm out at high speed at her opponent. This attack, if executed successfully, would send the already weakened Monokuma forcibly backwards against the wall or whatever other obstacle happened to be nearby.

@Atomyk

ChM8kWp.png

"I'm fine too..."

Claire stared at her hands for a moment, before looking up toward Aqua. "I used magic... I think. It felt very strange." Her face fell. "Aqua, there's something I need to tell you." She didn't care that the others were around, as this was something that needed to be said right away. Claire stepped forward, looking the other women in the eyes. "I'll keep this power if you really want me to, but you need to promise me you won't borrow from me. I may not look-- I didn't think I had powers, but I do. But you can never use them, okay? They're far too dangerous."

"All of you are kind. Thank you," she said to Ryu and Legolas, glad knowing the group had her back. Although slightly bothered by what had happened, Aqua actually was speaking the truth when she said she would be all right.

The master perked up at Claire's mention of using magic. "Oh, that makes me so happy! Thank you for using it! It makes me feel so much better knowing you have it and can use it when you need to. Later, if we have a chance, maybe I could give you a few tips. Magic can be pretty useful," she told Claire, smiling brightly for a moment until Claire stepped closer, looking at her seriously. "A dangerous power, you say? All right, I promise I won't use it," she said making a crossing motion over her heart with her right hand. She lowered her voice to almost a whisper before adding, "Is it anything you want to talk about?" Aqua was concerned, hoping it wasn't any kind of power that could hurt Claire.

Once being subject to the healing spell cast by Aqua, it only did a little bit, but it was good enough at the same time. Still, Lapis wasn't breathing, but there wasn't anymore blood dripping out of the edge of her mouth. Red, on the other hand, was busy checking on his team, when it was only Pikachu being quite beat up from the fight. At least he was stocked on healing items for his team.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Ryu Keiko

Legolas looked at Lapis. "Should we not be concerned that her chest does not take in air?", he asked the group. "What can we do to remedy that?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko

Legolas looked at Lapis. "Should we not be concerned that her chest does not take in air?", he asked the group. "What can we do to remedy that?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko
Red took time to type up another response to show to Legolas.

[ Lapis apparently calls herself a "Half-Alive." Like... she's alive mentally, while her body is dead at the same time. I think that's why she isn't breathing, because of being half dead. I'm not sure if I got that right... ]

@Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Kalifa then decided to follow it up with her Pistol Whip variant of the Finger Pistol. She pulled back her arm as if to use a normal Finger Pistol, and then whipped her arm out at high speed at her opponent. This attack, if executed successfully, would send the already weakened Monokuma forcibly backwards against the wall or whatever other obstacle happened to be nearby.

@Atomyk
Monokuma seemed to giggle as he was knocked forward. He slammed against the wall with such force, he exploded. It would seem he also did not have the key.

@Chris Lang

So I'm guessing Plutia will be LARPing for the Monokuma Key drop, which is needed to complete the main story quest.

Objective: Hunt down Monokumas and obtain the key.

Task: Key (0/1)

Well time to get hunting.

Plutia "bonks" some Monokumas as well as her doll.

@Atomyk @others at doll hunting

That was.. Well, a surprise, to say the least. She just looked at him helplessly, unsure what to say. So, she went with the first thing that came to mind.. "I ain't a good friend to have, okay? Why don't you get that?" she meant to say it in a snappy tone in hopes of scaring him off.. But she just sounded exasperated. She couldn't manage to keep her eyes on him long. "I've had two damn friends before. Two.. If we don't count the people who just used me. You know what? They both turned their backs on me," she scoffed, shaking her head. "..Wasn't their fault, either.. I gave 'em both damn good reasons to. I.. I abused their friendship. Their trust. Treated them like shit, and thought that was okay.. And then they finally learned their lesson and gave up on me."

"I'm trying to save you two from that. What part of that don't you understand?"

"What part about us being exactly like you- worse in some regards- don't you get? People like us... We can't afford not to stick together. Know why I won't leave, kid? Because I see myself in you."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"What part about us being exactly like you- worse in some regards- don't you get? People like us... We can't afford not to stick together. Know why I won't leave, kid? Because I see myself in you."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

"Jeez, I dunno.. Maybe the fact that you're both nice. I ain't. Never have been or will be. You both have morales. I don't. An I doubt either of you let people believe you're their friend, and then turn around and try to sell 'em out to the darkest thing in your damn universe. So I don't see why you wouldn't want to leave me."

"I don't see how you could. I'm one of a kind.. And it's best that way."

"Jeez, I dunno.. Maybe the fact that you're both nice. I ain't. Never have been or will be. You both have morales. I don't. An I doubt either of you let people believe you're their friend, and then turn around and try to sell 'em out to the darkest thing in your damn universe. So I don't see why you wouldn't want to leave me."

"I don't see how you could. I'm one of a kind.. And it's best that way."

"I blew my best friend's head off."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

"Hey, I'm no saint. I'm all for killing, no moral compass here. But actually getting off on it? Shiiiiiiiiet son. Well then. That calls for a cheer. Gimme a B! Gimme an A! Gimme a Y! Gimme an O! Gimme an N! Gimme an E! Gimme Double T's! Gimme another A! What's that spell? HORNY SLUT!"

"That's fine, I'm not in the forgiveness business. Anyways, since you're all fine with all this public shitake, this means I can dibs taking pictures, yeah?"
Bayonetta laughed at Felix. "Why would you want to take photos of a woman like me? It seems with your cheering skills, you must have been quite the cheerleader in high school, were you not, my dear? Perhaps I can help you find a short skirt and pom poms, that might be more appropriate than your current attire."

Ulysses laughs lightly "You look like you've seen a ghost" he taunts with a grin "I agree...he'd be better off dead...but I guess he's good bait for when we reach the arch demon"

@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Mari

He would soon look at the food, mouth watering somewhat as he looked at the dead penguins. "I believe some.. Rest, is needed." He took the plate of steak, pushing off a dead penguin spider off the table. "Sit and eat Ulysses. We might have time." He pointed at the seat next to him. 'You too, Cereza."

@Mari
@DapperDogman
@Unlimited RP Works

Bayonetta nodded in agreement with Ulysses. "Though remember we're all on the same team, especially you Ulysses," she responded, but added in a whisper, "though I might secretly hope he's one of the traitors. But you did not hear my lips utter that statement, right?"

She sat next to Joshua, close. "Well, a bloody steak it is. Pun intended. I do like things on the rare side. You already know me so well, my love."

@ShadowPrime @DapperDogman @ResistingTheEnlightened

"That sounds... beyond me," Claire admitted, concerning Lapis. She sounded a bit like a zombie in a way, but nothing Claire had ever heard or seen was quiet like the woman. In any case, healing and magic was something Claire had no right to comment on.

To Aqua, she shook her head. "It's complicated. Hopefully I won't ever have to explain it." That was a lame response, she knew, but Claire couldn't help it. It was a part of the past that didn't nee dot be talked about-- at least not yet.

"She doesn't have any family or friends...?"

nTcvsOS.png

"That actually is pretty depressing. She's all alone in the world, with no one to help support her..." His eyes darkened for a moment as he thought on the subject, "I can understand why she would fall to darkness. People and our relationship to them... They're the best defense against despair, don't you think?"

@Krieg @Verite
"Yeah... you're right," Chris nodded, leading them further through the Coalition Headquarters, carefully scanning the areas around to make sure there weren't any other creatures waiting to get the drop on them, "She's gone... really far though. Some would say she's past the point of return, but everyone has the ability of redemption within them. They just... have to choose to do so. But we'll see what she'll do when we get to where she wants us to get," He spoke, thinking back on Claire. If there was one regret he had about dying, it's that it drove Claire to do the things she did to bring him back. She did more harm than good, and Arya, whatever she was doing, was absolutely crazy if she thought siding with Akibahara was worth whatever she wanted to do.

He wasn't exactly keen on gunning down little girls anyway, so he'd rather avoid that on his shoulders.

"According to Makoto, she thought we ignored her and the things that were going on in her world, so she left shortly before the Fuse Incident. Not only that... she fell in love. With another girl named Ellie. But... well, as Arya said, she's lost everything and everyone she ever cared for. A man named Cole MacGrath betrayed our trust and killed Ellie right in front of Arya. That was likely the final straw that sent her spiraling into the direction of Akibahara's influence... she's in a hole I'm not sure we can dig her out of."

@The Tactician @Krieg

• Love
Reactions: Krieg
She just rolled her eyes. "Right. Well, tell me where I can find them and I'll have to ask for some lessons," she mused, gaze still averted from Frank and Desmond. For whatever reason, she couldn't bring herself to look at either of them right now.. It hurt too much.

"Kid..." Frank's voice got small. "I ain't got many friends, okay? My line of work doesn't foster healthy relationships. So I take what I can."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Soul just plopped a soul into the cone, it wasn't ice cream, but souls were delicious, at least he thought so, just the thought of a soul made his mouth water with anticipation "You should try it...trust me...It's good stuff" The soul had a cute little pouty face that just didn't look ready to be eaten, but hey...It's not every day you get to eat a soul is it?

He laughs and mutters "Maybe you'd prefer to sample a different Soul eh?" Wow...that was subtle

@york
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Meira @DapperDogman

Ruby blinked for a moment upon seeing the strange thing plopped into her cone, cautiously, she tried to take a lick, but, it appeared that her tongue passed right through it "H-huh? You... Sure this is food?" she asked, seriously looking confused. Sophie in the meantime sort of approached the girl, seeming to hang back still, feeling a bit nervous about this whole thing, she had yet to speak though, as if she had suddenly lost her voice or something...​

Status
Not open for further replies.