• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well... That hadn't worked quite as well as she'd hoped. Time for attempt number two. "When all this crazy demon shit is over, whaddya say we go together?" Hopefully that was enough. It was a good thing she knew how to keep a good pokerface.

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon

Desmond took a deep breath and sighed, this girl was nuts. Not that the offer wasn't intriguing, but he wasn't going to encourage her. "Rid, no offense, but you're little young for me."

"Plus, you're not my type."

Okay, that wasn't even a half truth, he was just straight up lying now.

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

"Free to go? Well don't mind if I do--"

Almost immediately at hearing the word bitch, the assault rifle slung from his back, the Light out from its holster, as one hand pulled the trigger to the assault rifle firing next to him, and his other hand moving to pistol whip Felix. "Say that again while I'm in her presence and you will be filled with bullets from your head to your toe, understood, degenerate motherfucker." it would be One of the many few times that he has ever cursed, the Light pointed directly at Felixs head. "I don't give a damn if this place explodes. Say something like that to her again, and you will be dead. "

@Mari
@ShadowPrime
Felix_with_DMR.png

"I let you live once already, sunshine. I'm not a mercy vending machine. She's horny and you seem to be on the rag. How about we calm down and not make this a bloodbath and everyone can just leave happily, hmm? Lower the weapon. Simple, right?"

@Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
"Sorry, kid. I love ya, but not that way."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

She placed a hand to her chest, feigning offense. "I'm so hurt." She was.. Trying to ignore him saying he loved her. Love only ever bit her- and the people around her -in the ass. People claimed to love her.. But she knew better.​

Desmond took a deep breath and sighed, this girl was nuts. Not that the offer wasn't intriguing, but he wasn't going to encourage her. "Rid, no offense, but you're little young for me."

"Plus, you're not my type."

Okay, that wasn't even a half truth, he was just straight up lying now.

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

That one.. Cut a little deeper. Once again, her mastery of pokerfaces came in handy.. Even moreso. "Yeah, well.. Whatever." She only waved it off dismissively. "Doesn't matter any. Ain't hard to find someone else to go with, anyways." She shrugged absently. Desmond wasn't the only one lying.

After Red nodded, Aqua stepped forward and looked at Lapis. "My, I've never seen anything like that before. I'm not sure... how I can help. I have healing magic, but I don't know if it will do anything for her. Any ideas as to how I can help?" Aqua asked Lapis and Red. She then shot glances to Claire, Legolas, and Ryu afterwards. "If any of you need to be healed as well, be sure to let me know." Aqua was a bit scuffed up from the fight herself, but taking care of the people around her first was always her top priority.

Legolas simply looked at Aqua. "I have no injuries to speak of," he responded, "but if I may say so, with all due respect. You seem to possess a wound that is unseen by most eyes after this incident. You feel a guilt, for saving yourself, and for saving the rest of us from harm." Looking her in the eyes, he said, "don't think it is your burden to carry alone. We shall carry that burden along with you, my lady."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

She placed a hand to her chest, feigning offense. "I'm so hurt." She was.. Trying to ignore him saying he loved her. Love only ever bit her- and the people around her -in the ass. People claimed to love her.. But she knew better.​

That one.. Cut a little deeper. Once again, her mastery of pokerfaces came in handy.. Even moreso. "Yeah, well.. Whatever." She only waved it off dismissively. "Doesn't matter any. Ain't hard to find someone else to go with, anyways." She shrugged absently. Desmond wasn't the only one lying.

"Tell you what kid. This is done, we all go to the beach as long as our clothes stay on." He glanced at Frank. "I think I can stomach the horror of seeing Frank in a pair of swim trunks."

He was lying, and not about the swim trunks. They wouldn't be going to the beach when it was all said and done.

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

"Free to go? Well don't mind if I do--"

Felix_with_DMR.png

"I let you live once already, sunshine. I'm not a mercy vending machine. She's horny and you seem to be on the rag. How about we calm down and not make this a bloodbath and everyone can just leave happily, hmm? Lower the weapon. Simple, right?"

@Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened
"It was a rather harmless joke. And unless you think this pistol, this rifle, this person is lowering anything, you'd best be ready to die, profligate. I think you know what that means, don't you 'Sunshine?'"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron

"You're more like a little sister. Or a good friend. I've got a girl, though." Frank started to "leave" and "accidentally" stumbled into Desmond and shoved him at Ridley. "Shit. Sorry."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

Suddenly, Monokuma would appear by the door to the elevator.

37CcXac.png

"You can't get rid of me that easily~!"

In one of his paws, he holds up a key. "This is the key to the trial room-- come and get it!"

Many other Monokumas would appear, the key disappearing in the crowd of them. They would begin running away, splitting up into various halls.

ybEDwQj.png

"We have to catch them! Split up, everyone!"

@Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Chris Lang @Emperor Palpachu

"It was a rather harmless joke. And unless you think this pistol, this rifle, this person is lowering anything, you'd best be ready to die, profligate. I think you know what that means, don't you 'Sunshine?'"
"I think I do." He returned coldly, helmet hiding the dark glare of his eyes as he burned a hole in...the Burned Man. And...and...

Lowered his gun immediately, instead raising a fist and shouting out.

tumblr_nqawobeAs91u64o4qo1_1280.png

Before he turned tail and ran for the exit swiftly, wasting no time at all as he called over his shoulder.

"SHIT, I AIN'T DYING ON BEHALF OF EITHER OF YOU OR FOR YOU OR BECAUSE OF YOU! I'M STILL IN MY PRIME, I HAVE THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH ON MY BUCKET LIST! JESUS! CHILL PILLS EVERYONE!"

83d8dd45cb4da3b6e64d0daa49c9196f.jpg

"Jesus Christ on a shit sandwich."

"Tell you what kid. This is done, we all go to the beach as long as our clothes stay on." He glanced at Frank. "I think I can stomach the horror of seeing Frank in a pair of swim trunks."

He was lying, and not about the swim trunks. They wouldn't be going to the beach when it was all said and done.

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

Ridley just waved this off, as well. "I wasn't being serious, anyways. I told you both to stay away. That means I ain't takin' either of you anywhere," she huffed, arms crossing again. Looked like her shell was hardening up again.. Oops.
"You're more like a little sister. Or a good friend. I've got a girl, though." Frank started to "leave" and "accidentally" stumbled into Desmond and shoved him at Ridley. "Shit. Sorry."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

Once again, Rid rolled her eyes. "I don't want to be a sister.. Or your 'girl'. Or.. Or anything, okay? I don't need family, or friends, or any of that. Don't want it, either.." That was another lie. She wanted friends; but couldn't have them.. They just ended up hurting her or being hurt, and it was simple as that. She was relieved when Frank started to leave, since she wouldn't have to worry about hurting him anymore...

...when he shoved Desmond at her, causing her to stumble and fall. Typical.

She frowned deeply at Frank, in turn. "What the hell, Guns?"

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Ridley just waved this off, as well. "I wasn't being serious, anyways. I told you both to stay away. That means I ain't takin' either of you anywhere," she huffed, arms crossing again. Looked like her shell was hardening up again.. Oops.

Once again, Rid rolled her eyes. "I don't want to be a sister.. Or your 'girl'. Or.. Or anything, okay? I don't need family, or friends, or any of that. Don't want it, either.." That was another lie. She wanted friends; but couldn't have them.. They just ended up hurting her or being hurt, and it was simple as that. She was relieved when Frank started to leave, since she wouldn't have to worry about hurting him anymore...

"I didn't do it on purpose. I'm seventy-one years old! My legs ain't what they used to be."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

Desmond took her hand and helped her back up, his hand lingering on hers for maybe a moment or two too long. "Its too bad Rid. You don't want it, but you got it anyways. You'll have to magic us away, and I'm very good at resisting mind control."

"Sides," He added jokingly, "You're the only thing keeping me and Sinatra from getting into it?"

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin

37CcXac.png

In one of his paws, he holds up a key. "This is the key to the trial room-- come and get it!"

Many other Monokumas would appear, the key disappearing in the crowd of them. They would begin running away, splitting up into various halls.

ybEDwQj.png

Kalifa went down one hall, while Kaku went down another.

Kalifa wasn't sure what abilities would work on Monokuma. But she had to treat this as if this were the real world and at least try.

She chased a Monokuma down the hall, using the Shave/Soru technique to increase her speed.

"TEMPEST KICK!" she called out, sending compressed air at the Monokuma she was chasing. She then hoped to follow it up with use of her Devil Fruit powers. In particular, she was going to use the Sheep Cloud Relaxing Bubbles on Monokuma.

---

Kaku, too, chased a Monokuma down the hall. He, too, used the Shave/Soru technique to increase speed and catch up.

Of course he had his one variants of the Tempest Kick. "Tempest Kick White Thunder!" This created an even larger projectile of compressed air, which was even more likely to impact the Monokuma he was chasing.

@Atomyk

"I think I do." He returned coldly, helmet hiding the dark glare of his eyes as he burned a hole in...the Burned Man. And...and...

Lowered his gun immediately, instead raising a fist and shouting out.

tumblr_nqawobeAs91u64o4qo1_1280.png

Before he turned tail and ran for the exit swiftly, wasting no time at all as he called over his shoulder.

"SHIT, I AIN'T DYING ON BEHALF OF EITHER OF YOU OR FOR YOU OR BECAUSE OF YOU! I'M STILL IN MY PRIME, I HAVE THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH ON MY BUCKET LIST! JESUS! CHILL PILLS EVERYONE!"

83d8dd45cb4da3b6e64d0daa49c9196f.jpg

"Jesus Christ on a shit sandwich."
joshua just watched and dropped his weapons on the floor "wat"

Ulysses would suddenly appear next to Joshua, once again likely scaring the male as he aims his rifle at the back of the Felix's leg, before lowering it

"Not worth the caps" he'd mutter before turning to the group "Though we might get a good laugh out of it..."

@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Mari
@york
@ShadowPrime

Kalifa went down one hall, while Kaku went down another.

Kalifa wasn't sure what abilities would work on Monokuma. But she had to treat this as if this were the real world and at least try.

She chased a Monokuma down the hall, using the Shave/Soru technique to increase her speed.

"TEMPEST KICK!" she called out, sending compressed air at the Monokuma she was chasing. She then hoped to follow it up with use of her Devil Fruit powers. In particular, she was going to use the Sheep Cloud Relaxing Bubbles on Monokuma.

---

Kaku, too, chased a Monokuma down the hall. He, too, used the Shave/Soru technique to increase speed and catch up.

Of course he had his one variants of the Tempest Kick. "Tempest Kick White Thunder!" This created an even larger projectile of compressed air, which was even more likely to impact the Monokuma he was chasing.

@Atomyk

Kalifa and Kaku would find their powers did work here, and that they worked on their respective Monokumas, who would both be lifted up into the air from the attack. Their soft plushy bodies squeaked.

As Kaku's attack was stronger, Monokuma was pushed enough to bounce into the wall at the end of the hall and fly straight back at Kaku.

@Chris Lang

37CcXac.png

ybEDwQj.png

Too bad Monokuma. The Gnar Army is here!

tumblr_nq5sf9HKFH1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

They all split up and began pouncing at the Monokumas outside.

Meanwhile Plutia sent her doll after one of them as she chased one other.

"Wait up Monokumas-- you're too fast!"

images

@Verite @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Chris Lang @Emperor Palpachu

Ryu looked at those around him and shrugged. "I think I'm fine, just lost the air in my lungs for a bit, but I'll live" he said softly, with a faint smile. "How are you doing?" He asked, looking towards Lapis. He knew she had gotten hurt but didn't want to assume she was worse off than it seemed.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
Alright, looks like he did have to use his pokedex to communicate, so the pokemon trainer quickly typed up a message before sharing what he had typed down.

[ I'm not exactly sure what Lapis did, but it had something to do with those crystals. Well, one crystal now that she's shattered two of them at this point. If I remember this correctly, Lapis said that those three crystals that she started with are important, and if those are all gone and shattered, then she'll die. I think it applies to me too, since I'm linked to her. Maybe a healing spell would work? ]

Lapis, in the mean time, was still currently knocked out, but wasn't breathing either. That was normal, right?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Ryu Keiko
Legolas simply looked at Aqua. "I have no injuries to speak of," he responded, "but if I may say so, with all due respect. You seem to possess a wound that is unseen by most eyes after this incident. You feel a guilt, for saving yourself, and for saving the rest of us from harm." Looking her in the eyes, he said, "don't think it is your burden to carry alone. We shall carry that burden along with you, my lady."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

Glancing at Red's pokedex message, Aqua thoughtfully hummed in the back of her throat. "I really have no idea if a healing spell will work on her condition; she doesn't appear to have normal wounds. I'll certainly give it a try though." Aqua summoned her keyblade and pointed it at Lapis, shooting her with a blast of green light. "Heal," the master said, casting the spell.

"I'm glad neither of you have injuries," Aqua said after a moment, gently smiling at Ryu and Legolas. When the elf seemed to notice her burden, however, Aqua could feel her heart turn uncomfortably in her chest. He was right. Still, it wasn't polite to bother others with too many of her own problems. She had already troubled Legolas once and, well, Aqua had lost track of how many times she had troubled Claire. The blue-eyed master had a strong spirit, and could carry the weight of the world on her shoulders if she needed to. She didn't want to trouble her companions any more than she had to.

Aqua smiled wider. "Don't worry so much. I'll be just fine. I probably just look a little shaken up after that battle. It'll pass."

Reactions: Poe Dameron
@Cafeteria
Good job Archer, your true cooking spirit has pierced through the virtual reality's system and forced open the door, disarming the bombs and turning the Jackie Chans into Jack Blacks! One had an Ace T-Shirt and the other had a Jack. 'Cause you know. Jack Blacks. Blackjack. Surprisingly, they did not speak. I know, impossible right? But this is virtual reality. Cook up a storm, because the fat, rectally damaged, cat was laying down. "I hat mundays."

The dog? Still Borfin' up a storm.

The girl? She was pressured by Ruby's genuined kindness and continued digging through her pockets. "N-N-No... It's fine... It's good... I... I can do this..." Until she suddenly pulled out a mess of spaghetti as it fell onto the floor. Like some sort of dement Frosty the Snowman, sparkles flew as a familiar call was let out, and once more there was Spaghetti Fox. "DA'OW. Those were some rude elephants! Glad you smoked them all!"

Then for once the crazy fox shut up, because wow these people were scary. All this yelling caused the girl to shiver and back into a corner, looking about ready to cry, like a child watching its parents fight.

[You may all leave now, or stay and interact with these crazy wackos.]

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mari @ShadowPrime @DapperDogman @york @Unlimited RP Works
Ulysses would suddenly appear next to Joshua, once again likely scaring the male as he aims his rifle at the back of the Felix's leg, before lowering it

"Not worth the caps" he'd mutter before turning to the group "Though we might get a good laugh out of it..."

@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Mari
@york
@ShadowPrime

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mari @ShadowPrime @DapperDogman @Meira @Unlimited RP Works

Ruby headed towards the girl slowly, still feeling a bit bad earlier "Hey... You know... I don't mind eating the cone by itself... If that doesn't bother you..." she suggested, looking at the cone in her hand for a moment... She glanced at Soul, not sure what he was thinking about this whole thing. Sophie in the meantime seemed to be approaching, slowly though, taking her time, she looked just as nervous as that girl, but, it seemed that she had at least found the courage to approach, despite the nervous feeling that she might scare her or something.​

Status
Not open for further replies.