Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Meira @DapperDogman

Ruby blinked for a moment upon seeing the strange thing plopped into her cone, cautiously, she tried to take a lick, but, it appeared that her tongue passed right through it "H-huh? You... Sure this is food?" she asked, seriously looking confused. Sophie in the meantime sort of approached the girl, seeming to hang back still, feeling a bit nervous about this whole thing, she had yet to speak though, as if she had suddenly lost her voice or something...​

Soul laughs and takes the cone, eating the soul whole and Smiling as he hands back the cone "Guess you'll never know the joy of a good soul...shame" he yawns quietly and looks about "Maybe there's some real ice cream back there in the kitchen"

@york

Bayonetta laughed at Felix. "Why would you want to take photos of a woman like me? It seems with your cheering skills, you must have been quite the cheerleader in high school, were you not, my dear? Perhaps I can help you find a short skirt and pom poms, that might be more appropriate than your current attire."

Bayonetta nodded in agreement with Ulysses. "Though remember we're all on the same team, especially you Ulysses," she responded, but added in a whisper, "though I might secretly hope he's one of the traitors. But you did not hear my lips utter that statement, right?"

She sat next to Joshua, close. "Well, a bloody steak it is. Pun intended. I do like things on the rare side. You already know me so well, my love."

@ShadowPrime @DapperDogman @ResistingTheEnlightened

Ulysses laughs and takes a seat, smiling as he surveys the food, a little lost for words "It's been quite some time since I've eaten this well...may as well take the moment and try to enjoy it to It's fullest"

He knew it was just data, but he had to admit it was all very real looking, and he could feel his mouth water at the myriad of smells

@Mari
@ResistingTheEnlightened

tumblr_nn35gji0hM1tf1ntio3_500.jpg

Meanwhile at the Coalition, the small band of defenders infiltrating into the darken Virtual Reality Room would be greeted with an unsettling, lifeless sight. Any and all attempts to access security feed of the room in question was met by the iconic image of Akibahara, the Halo of the Sun. Thus, what awaited the travelers was truly unknown, and upon first glance, it would seem as if Arya was lying about her present. The darkness in question was thankfully not supernatural in nature, any and all sources of light, whether through technological or magical purposes peering into the abyss. Despite the machines within being mostly inactive, nothing had seemed to be disturbed, not an ounce of wiring touched, nor any damage to the capsules "players" would enter within for practice.

"You took long enough, didn't you?"

In an instance, every lightbulb within sparked alive, the room bustling with artificial life once more. Electricity danced, machines hummed, gears turned, and the contraptions that could make a sole operator a God churned once more. After the blinding flash, the brave adventurers would soon note a distinct familiarity with the voice in question. Not only that, but in the far back end of a room, a certain little girl sat upon a simple metal chair, her arms resting flat on a chromed table. With red eyes of scarlet and clothing of a boy, before the Coalition members sat none other than Arya Stark, wearing no crowns, holding no namesake, and the only semblance of her identity remaining being Needle on her hip.

"I was beginning to wonder if you got lost, that would be a shame, wouldn't it? I'm glad to see the talk of my sanity proved to be an interesting topic of conversation, no? Ah, come, have a seat, maybe a few sips of wine."

Snapping her fingers, three other chairs were positioned on the other side of the table, and the table itself held a few glasses filled to the brim with wine. Gently grabbing her own glass, Arya began to sip, leaning back in her seat. Surely others would come, she knew it. It was one matter to cause disruptions with generators and cut off supply lines, but this, this was something Arya wasn't sure Aki had done before, whether or not he had the capabilities to do so.

A breach of security.

@Verite @The Tactician

---

UZNibsc.gif

Under most circumstances, Jon would be driven mad at this point.

From the ruins of cities, strange, demon beasts, and now an academy filled with children with pastel-colored hairstyles that would put Chloe's blue hair to shame, Jon wasn't exactly in the grandest of mental states. The world constantly shifted around him, challenging him around each corner and each hurdle, in his quest to uphold his vows and find his sister. No words left his mouth, standing with an almost absent mind in this auditorium of sorts, watching the others around him venture carelessly away. How could they handle themselves, knowing that half of what was around them defied the very laws of reality and order? In the back of his mind, the bastard pondered if that was one of the reasons for Arya's descent into arms of this Arch-Demon.

Seeking to simply gather his thoughts, Jon idly wandered the halls, aiming to go to this Swimming Pool. He knew not of what lie before him, let alone who was waiting ahead, but he would not falter in his advance. With Longclaw resting on his right shoulder, each step echoed in the once bustling hallways of this familiar academy, the memories of Arya that Cosmo sent to him reliving themselves. She had been here once, as with others, but now it was but a relic of the past.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Swimming Pool Party I'unno I'm behind lel.

Meanwhile at the Coalition, the small band of defenders infiltrating into the darken Virtual Reality Room would be greeted with an unsettling, lifeless sight. Any and all attempts to access security feed of the room in question was met by the iconic image of Akibahara, the Halo of the Sun. Thus, what awaited the travelers was truly unknown, and upon first glance, it would seem as if Arya was lying about her present. The darkness in question was thankfully not supernatural in nature, any and all sources of light, whether through technological or magical purposes peering into the abyss. Despite the machines within being mostly inactive, nothing had seemed to be disturbed, not an ounce of wiring touched, nor any damage to the capsules "players" would enter within for practice.

In an instance, every lightbulb within sparked alive, the room bustling with artificial life once more. Electricity danced, machines hummed, gears turned, and the contraptions that could make a sole operator a God churned once more. After the blinding flash, the brave adventurers would soon note a distinct familiarity with the voice in question. Not only that, but in the far back end of a room, a certain little girl sat upon a simple metal chair, her arms resting flat on a chromed table. With red eyes of scarlet and clothing of a boy, before the Coalition members sat none other than Arya Stark, wearing no crowns, holding no namesake, and the only semblance of her identity remaining being Needle on her hip.

"I was beginning to wonder if you got lost, that would be a shame, wouldn't it? I'm glad to see the talk of my sanity proved to be an interesting topic of conversation, no? Ah, come, have a seat, maybe a few sips of wine."

Snapping her fingers, three other chairs were positioned on the other side of the table, and the table itself held a few glasses filled to the brim with wine. Gently grabbing her own glass, Arya began to sip, leaning back in her seat. Surely others would come, she knew it. It was one matter to cause disruptions with generators and cut off supply lines, but this, this was something Arya wasn't sure Aki had done before, whether or not he had the capabilities to do so.

A breach of security.

@Verite @The Tactician

---

UZNibsc.gif

From the ruins of cities, strange, demon beasts, and now an academy filled with children with pastel-colored hairstyles that would put Chloe's blue hair to shame, Jon wasn't exactly in the grandest of mental states. The world constantly shifted around him, challenging him around each corner and each hurdle, in his quest to uphold his vows and find his sister. No words left his mouth, standing with an almost absent mind in this auditorium of sorts, watching the others around him venture carelessly away. How could they handle themselves, knowing that half of what was around them defied the very laws of reality and order? In the back of his mind, the bastard pondered if that was one of the reasons for Arya's descent into arms of this Arch-Demon.

Seeking to simply gather his thoughts, Jon idly wandered the halls, aiming to go to this Swimming Pool. He knew not of what lie before him, let alone who was waiting ahead, but he would not falter in his advance. With Longclaw resting on his right shoulder, each step echoed in the once bustling hallways of this familiar academy, the memories of Arya that Cosmo sent to him reliving themselves. She had been here once, as with others, but now it was but a relic of the past.

Naoya leaned over to whisper in his brother's ear, a simple warning, "Do not drink the wine." It seemed the man didn't trust their foe, though why should he? From what Naoya understood, she had also been the one to allow the creatures to ambush them earlier. Never put anything past the enemy, no matter what promises they make.

Abel nodded and soon, both brothers took their seats. They kept their bodies tense, not relaxing in the trap they were most likely submitting to, much less reaching for the offered drinks.

@Verite @Krieg

"That sounds... beyond me," Claire admitted, concerning Lapis. She sounded a bit like a zombie in a way, but nothing Claire had ever heard or seen was quiet like the woman. In any case, healing and magic was something Claire had no right to comment on.

To Aqua, she shook her head. "It's complicated. Hopefully I won't ever have to explain it." That was a lame response, she knew, but Claire couldn't help it. It was a part of the past that didn't nee dot be talked about-- at least not yet.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko
Red took time to type up another response to show to Legolas.

[ Lapis apparently calls herself a "Half-Alive." Like... she's alive mentally, while her body is dead at the same time. I think that's why she isn't breathing, because of being half dead. I'm not sure if I got that right... ]

@Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko

Aqua frowned after hearing about Lapis' state. "I don't think there's any more I can do to help her then. I know a lot about magic, afflictions, and beings from all the worlds I've visited, but I've never heard of such a thing. I'm sorry." She really wished there was something more she could do to help, but if Aqua couldn't do anything, perhaps they would meet someone in one of these dimensions that could fix Lapis? Or maybe even the Coalition could do it? "I'd try contacting the Coalition. Maybe they have an idea as to how you could help her."

For little while, Aqua didn't reply to Claire. She went quiet, thinking everything over. It certainly was a good thing Aqua wasn't like her friends Terra or Ventus. Ven would've begged Claire to tell her about the power. He would've said he was strong enough to handle it and that he wouldn't be afraid. Terra would've simply went behind Claire's back and used the power on his own to find out what it was. Aqua almost wanted to laugh at those thoughts. Yes, it certainly was a good thing Aqua had always been the most responsible and respectable apprentice.

"I won't push then," she finally said, glancing back to Claire. "But I hope it's nothing that can hurt you. I really hope it isn't. This war is dangerous enough without the added possibility that you could harm yourself." Aqua looked her in the eyes before adding with genuine concern, "Please be careful..." She frowned, glancing away afterwards. The keyblade master now had a new worry to add to the pile. Would the worries ever end?

A breach of security.

@Verite @The Tactician

---

UZNibsc.gif

Frank just scowled at Jon.

@Krieg

"Maybe I don't care if I should or shouldn't. Maybe I just want to be your friend, regardless of the consequences. Maybe I'm not afraid of being hurt."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

"Maybe I d-..." ...Fuck.

"Just.. Fine. Whatever," she finally relented.. Welcoming the distraction of another person arriving.

A breach of security.

@Verite @The Tactician

---

UZNibsc.gif

"Hi there, Fur Coat." She would've made an effort to flirt.. But she was too exhausted from arguing with Desmond and Frank. She was about ready to just crash on the spot.

@BarrenThin @Krieg @Thuro Pendragon

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"The Ultimate Game's Ultimate Despair"

Amidst the commotion of chasing the Monokumas, the lights in the school would dim, causing all of your chasing to be cut short. The TVs littered about the school would turn on, their bright screens the only source of light for the moment.

JUK4LV0.png

The static is loud-- almost too loud-- as it drowns everything else out. Eventually, Monokuma would appear on the screen.

sE5yItH.png

"Bing, bong, bing, booong!"

It would look like he was sitting in the control room, but due to R2-D2 currently in there, it would seem this video had been pre-recorded.

"A body has been discovered! Following a brief period of investigation, we will commence our school trial!"

The television screens would change to display the body of Maxine Caulfield, dead in one of the dorm rooms. Most notable about her body was a sword impaled in her stomach.

After lingering for a moment, the screens would shut off, and the lights would turn back on...

... Revealing yet another horror-- the dead body of Bayonetta, an arrow lodged into the back of her head.

dJXdWIc.png

The many Monokumas being chased would stop and emit chilling laughter. All at once, they said, "Maybe I was wrong about you guys, you're not a bunch of dumb salmon-- you're a bunch of dumb mice! Chasing after me as I dangled cheese over your heads..." One of the Monokumas would produce the key, and drop it on the ground. "Upupupu! Don't send a mouse to do a bear's job, I always say! I practically dominate the genre of death games! Look at that, two wonderful kills. Wonderful, bloody, dangerous. A true game of death is art, where despair is the paint upon the death canvas! Let's see if you can appreciate this art for what it is..."

PVXra2i.png

"Investigate these murders and join me in the trial room. We will hold a very special vote, and we will see if you guys find the data you seek. Which little mouse did this? Which little mouse was the sneakiest?"

nZy8esW.gif

AREAS WITH CLUES TO BE FOUND:

Cafeteria - The scene of many monstrosities, but also where Bayonetta's body can be found

The Incinerator Room

The Data Processing Room

Dorm Room - Where Max's body can be found

The Hallways outside the Dorm and Cafeteria

The School Store

The First Floor Women's Bathroom

The Laundry Room

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi[Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses[Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Korra as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@MrDubWubs as Vi [League of Legends]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell [Game of Thrones]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano [Dishonored]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito [Dark Souls]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon [Pokemon]
@Dinoteen as Cell [Dragon Ball Z]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor [Dark Souls]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@FancyForrest as Wander [Shadow of the Colossus]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya [Naruto]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED!
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes - DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield - MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED!
@Mari as Bayonetta - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ARROW TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!

Last edited:
MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

Amidst the commotion of chasing the Monokumas, the lights in the school would dim, causing all of your chasing to be cut short. The TVs littered about the school would turn on, their bright screens the only source of light for the moment.

JUK4LV0.png

The static is loud-- almost too loud-- as it drowns everything else out. Eventually, Monokuma would appear on screen.

sE5yItH.png

It would look like he was sitting in the control room, but due to R2-D2 currently in there, it would seem this video had been pre-recorded.

"A body has been discovered! Following a brief period of investigation, we will commence our school trial!"

The television screens would change to display the body of Maxine Caulfield, dead in one of the dorm rooms. Most notable about her body was a sword impaled in her stomach.

After lingering for a moment, the screens would shut off, and the lights would turn back on...

... Revealing yet another horror-- the dead body of Bayonetta, an arrow lodged into the back of her head.

dJXdWIc.png

The many Monokumas being chased would stop and emit chilling laughter. All at once, they said, "Maybe I was wrong about you guys, you're not a bunch of dumb salmon-- you're a bunch of dumb mice! Chasing after me as I dangled cheese over your heads..." One of the Monokumas would produce the key, and drop it on the ground. "Upupupu! Don't send a mouse to do a bear's job, I always say! I practically dominate the genre of death games! Look at that, two wonderful kills. Wonderful, bloody, dangerous. A true game of death is art, where despair is the paint upon the death canvas! Let's see if you can appreciate this art for what it is..."

PVXra2i.png

"Investigate these murders and join me in the trial room. We will hold a very special vote, and we will see if you guys find the data you seek. Which little mouse did this? Which little mouse was the sneakiest?"

nZy8esW.gif

Cafeteria - The scene of many monstrosities, but also where Bayonetta's body can be found

The Incinerator Room

The Data Processing Room

The School Store

The Laundry Room

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi[Devil Survivor]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]

The Dead
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!

Frank just watched Ridley.

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

"That sounds... beyond me," Claire admitted, concerning Lapis. She sounded a bit like a zombie in a way, but nothing Claire had ever heard or seen was quiet like the woman. In any case, healing and magic was something Claire had no right to comment on.

To Aqua, she shook her head. "It's complicated. Hopefully I won't ever have to explain it." That was a lame response, she knew, but Claire couldn't help it. It was a part of the past that didn't nee dot be talked about-- at least not yet.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko
Aqua frowned after hearing about Lapis' state. "I don't think there's any more I can do to help her then. I know a lot about magic, afflictions, and beings from all the worlds I've visited, but I've never heard of such a thing. I'm sorry." She really wished there was something more she could do to help, but if Aqua couldn't do anything, perhaps they would meet someone in one of these dimensions that could fix Lapis? Or maybe even the Coalition could do it? "I'd try contacting the Coalition. Maybe they have an idea as to how you could help her."

For little while, Aqua didn't reply to Claire. She went quiet, thinking everything over. It certainly was a good thing Aqua wasn't like her friends Terra or Ventus. Ven would've begged Claire to tell her about the power. He would've said he was strong enough to handle it and that he wouldn't be afraid. Terra would've simply went behind Claire's back and used the power on his own to find out what it was. Aqua almost wanted to laugh at those thoughts. Yes, it certainly was a good thing Aqua had always been the most responsible and respectable apprentice.

"I won't push then," she finally said, glancing back to Claire. "But I hope it's nothing that can hurt you. I really hope it isn't. This war is dangerous enough without the added possibility that you could harm yourself." Aqua looked her in the eyes before adding with genuine concern, "Please be careful..." She frowned, glancing away afterwards. The keyblade master now had a new worry to add to the pile. Would the worries ever end?

Just as Red would try to reply to Aqua, the masked bounty hunter suddenly sat up, as if nothing happened to her. Except, there was a subtle crack on her left cheek now, almost like she had a crystal-like mutation there.

"God damn... I don't feel too great... maybe I shouldn't listening to voices in my head..." Lapis grumbles a bit not realizing that the others would hear that comment, a pounding in her head but she was otherwise physically fine. There were still hints of a cut on her right arm from the fight, and despite being healed earlier, the cut was still present (and visible from the cut in her jacket sleeve) and no blood bled out. Maybe this was the traits of being a "Half-Alive."

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Ryu Keiko

A breach of security.

@Verite @The Tactician
Chris frowned as Arya was found waiting for them. It didn't take a genius to know that she had something planned up her sleeve. It was up to Chris and the siblings to try to adapt and prepare for the unexpected. Cautiously, he walked over in her direction, standing behind one of the chairs that was offered to him.

"Arya... why are you doing this?" He questioned, getting straight to the point. He held his gun tightly, but was afraid of the thought of having shoot her as much as he was afraid of Arya herself, "You're going down a dark path... but it's not too late! Come back with the Coalition. We can help you!" Chris exclaimed intently. The success rate of this approach, as he had found in his experience, was lower than 50%, but hey, it never hurt to try, did it?

@Krieg @The Tactician

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

JUK4LV0.png

The static is loud-- almost too loud-- as it drowns everything else out. Eventually, Monokuma would appear on screen.

sE5yItH.png

dJXdWIc.png

PVXra2i.png

nZy8esW.gif

The Incinerator Room

The Data Processing Room

The School Store

The Laundry Room

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Well this was a sneaky distraction... as sneaky as a mouse.

nZy8esW.gif

659N6i0.png

Well regardless of that, Plutia was kind of shocked to find out not one, but two murders have occured.

"Another? What's going on?"

And I guess the Gnar Army will be sticking around with Plutia so there's that.

@any1 who wants to chat before i have her move off to another area

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

JUK4LV0.png

sE5yItH.png

dJXdWIc.png

PVXra2i.png

nZy8esW.gif

The Incinerator Room

The Data Processing Room

The School Store

The Laundry Room

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Sticth looked the others after hearing the message and sighed. "Stitch Lost" He stated and held up his book for empathizes. Jake just nodded then looked to the gang. "Where now?" He asked.

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy

Reactions: FireDrake150
MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

JUK4LV0.png

sE5yItH.png

dJXdWIc.png

PVXra2i.png

nZy8esW.gif

The Incinerator Room

The Data Processing Room

The School Store

The Laundry Room

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
"You've got to be shitting me..." Lapis's voice dropped into a tone of shock upon hearing this. Forgetting about the others in their group, Lapis grabbed Red's wrist, immediately headed for the Dorm Room. She needed to figure out the traitors... clearly determined to do so now due to the fact that her love interest was possibly involved with being a traitor against his will. She didn't want the same for anybody else. She just wanted to ensure everyone's safety, the least she could do before her life would expire on her eventually.

"Oh... and thanks for keeping the shards of the second crystal with you... I was stupid for doing that Red. Stupid me and listening to crazy voices in my head. C'mon, we got ourselves some traitors to snuff out!" Lapis says to Red in response to one of his thoughts, running and leading the way.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko @Wedge Antilles @anybody else headed to the dorm room​

"You've got to be shitting me..." Lapis's voice dropped into a tone of shock upon hearing this. Forgetting about the others in their group, Lapis grabbed Red's wrist, immediately headed for the Dorm Room. She needed to figure out the traitors... clearly determined to do so now due to the fact that her love interest was possibly involved with being a traitor against his will. She didn't want the same for anybody else. She just wanted to ensure everyone's safety, the least she could do before her life would expire on her eventually.

"Oh... and thanks for keeping the shards of the second crystal with you... I was stupid for doing that Red. Stupid me and listening to crazy voices in my head. C'mon, we got ourselves some traitors to snuff out!" Lapis says to Red in response to one of his thoughts, running and leading the way.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko @Wedge Antilles @anybody else headed to the dorm room​
@Dorm Room

You immediately notice that the dorm room door has been blown open from the outside. Judging by the debris, some kind of explosion was the case.

@Gummi Bunnies

Well this was a sneaky distraction... as sneaky as a mouse.

nZy8esW.gif

659N6i0.png

Well regardless of that, Plutia was kind of shocked to find out not one, but two murders have occured.

"Another? What's going on?"

And I guess the Gnar Army will be sticking around with Plutia so there's that.

@any1 who wants to chat before i have her move off to another area
"Shit... All that talk, and we couldn't stop a murder from happening," Shiki said distastefully, frowning deeply, "The body count just keeps rising. But... ah, knowing how these things work, I'm sure they'll be back soon enough, so don't worry your little head, Plutia," he said to her, attempting to remain optimistic, before crossing his arms.

In his experience, he found it ironic that something called the Murder Games featured death that was rarely permanent. Back in the Crossed Incident, many people like Ms. Elsa, Sir Solaire, and others died, but somehow came back just fine. Of course there were exceptions, like Mr. Chrom, Mr. Garrus, and so forth, but... well, he didn't want to think about the exceptions, so with that, he'd simply clear his throat, moving his mind past that thought.

"Still, never hurt anyone to investigate. Where do you wanna go?"

@Bomb @Other peeps yo​

Chloe had split up from Max to go do her own searching at Caulfield's insistence. Chloe didn't want to seem like she was getting babied by being stuck to Max's hip 24/7 but she worried about her friend. More so after Chloe had tried to express how she felt for Max. But things would be okay right? Max would turn out alright?

Then it was like a dagger had struck Chloe as well once the image on the monitor came up as she was chasing down one of those creepy ass bears. It was Max with a sword through her stomach. The one thing that Chloe had not wanted to happen, the one person Chloe had cared about the most was gone. It made sense of course with how Max had gone off on the bros and their golem. But she didn't want to believe that her best friend was dead and Chloe couldn't bring her back with some handy time manipulation powers.

"Don't look so sad. I'm never leaving you."

Those were the words Chloe and Max had exchanged multiple times. They would never leave eachother's side if they could help it. But it was always the unspoken rule between them that one of them was at just a great risk of biting it just as everyone else. But why Max? Why her? Why not anyone else? Chloe didn't care how selfish it sounded. Everyone else here could die and as long as Max was okay that's all that mattered.

But that wasn't the case. She was gone and Chloe was all alone. As she slowly broke out of her shock induced trance, she gave a brief glance down at the pistol she had stolen from David's gun cabinet. Would she pull the trigger to be with Max? The one person she cared about the most? As her hand began to shake as it started on the path towards the pistol, various thoughts ran through her head. But one stopped her from grabbing the pistol once her hand was close enough.

She didn't know how Max felt about her in a romantic sense and quite frankly that wasn't important right now. But she knew that Max wouldn't approve of Chloe killing herself and if that long nosed guy and Kalifa-whatever her name was managed to come back then so could Max right? Shaking her head, Chloe pulled her hand back from the gun. But while she wouldn't take her own life, it didn't mean she couldn't still mourn and tears poured down her face as she leaned up against the closest wall and slamming her fist against it repeatedly, she didn't stop until blood began to drip down the surface of her knuckles and the pain grew too much to continue.

"I'll find out whoever did this to you, Max. I promise.."

@Anyone i guess i have no idea where chloe should be lolololo​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Atomyk
Status
Not open for further replies.