Status
Not open for further replies.
"I didn't do it on purpose. I'm seventy-one years old! My legs ain't what they used to be."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

Her frown deepened, but she didn't say more.

Desmond took her hand and helped her back up, his hand lingering on hers for maybe a moment or two too long. "Its too bad Rid. You don't want it, but you got it. You'll have to magic us away, and I'm very good at resisting mind control."

"Sides," He added jokingly, "You're the only think keeping me and Sinatra from getting into it?"

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

She nodded gratefully, noting the way his hand lingered on hers... Not that she minded. At all. Although, it only served to remind her that she couldn't have this. His words made her tilt her head, though, and raise a brow. "Yeah? Well, guess I'll have to have Guns there carry you off, then," she mused, jokingly. Although... Maybe it was serious.

"Maybe you should get into it together, then." She winked suggestively, though she was joking.. She did seem more withdrawn and halfhearted, though.

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon

Ulysses would suddenly appear next to Joshua, once again likely scaring the male as he aims his rifle at the back of the Felix's leg, before lowering it

"Not worth the caps" he'd mutter before turning to the group "Though we might get a good laugh out of it..."

@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Mari
@york
@ShadowPrime
"In the name of the Lord, Ulysses, how in Hell do you manage to frighten me so?" He sighed, nodding though as he holstered the Light and put the rifle on his back. "Agreed, though.. I still would've liked to kill him. The Man is a vulgar idiot." He reverted his attention to Bayonetta, his eyes looking up and down her. "Are you alright, Cereza?"

@DapperDogman
@Mari

• Thank You
Reactions: DapperDogman
Suddenly, Monokuma would appear by the door to the elevator.

37CcXac.png

"You can't get rid of me that easily~!"

In one of his paws, he holds up a key. "This is the key to the trial room-- come and get it!"

Many other Monokumas would appear, the key disappearing in the crowd of them. They would begin running away, splitting up into various halls.

ybEDwQj.png

"We have to catch them! Split up, everyone!"

@Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Chris Lang @Emperor Palpachu
R2, who was still plugged into one of the computer terminals in the control room, attempted to deactivate the Monokumas.

tumblr_nlfpg3XXwu1s6w6foo1_500.gif

@Atomyk @Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Chris Lang

Reactions: Takumi
Alright, looks like he did have to use his pokedex to communicate, so the pokemon trainer quickly typed up a message before sharing what he had typed down.

[ I'm not exactly sure what Lapis did, but it had something to do with those crystals. Well, one crystal now that she's shattered two of them at this point. If I remember this correctly, Lapis said that those three crystals that she started with are important, and if those are all gone and shattered, then she'll die. I think it applies to me too, since I'm linked to her. Maybe a healing spell would work? ]

Lapis, in the mean time, was still currently knocked out, but wasn't breathing either. That was normal, right?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Ryu Keiko

Ryu blinked and sighed, worry spreading through his eyes. "Well.... We just don't let that last Chrystal shatter right?!" He said, trying to be hopeful. He didn't want to see anyone die. He had his share of deaths through his life, even better his hands.

Glancing at Red's pokedex message, Aqua thoughtfully hummed in the back of her throat. "I really have no idea if a healing spell will work on her condition; she doesn't appear to have normal wounds. I'll certainly give it a try though." Aqua summoned her keyblade and pointed it at Lapis, shooting her with a blast of green light. "Heal," the master said, casting the spell.

"I'm glad neither of you have injuries," Aqua said after a moment, gently smiling at Ryu and Legolas. When the elf seemed to notice her burden, however, Aqua could feel her heart turn uncomfortably in her chest. He was right. Still, it wasn't polite to bother others with too many of her own problems. She had already troubled Legolas once and, well, Aqua had lost track of how many times she had troubled Claire. The blue-eyed master had a strong spirit, and could carry the weight of the world on her shoulders if she needed to. She didn't want to trouble her companions any more than she had to.

Aqua smiled wider. "Don't worry so much. I'll be just fine. I probably just look a little shaken up after that battle. It'll pass."

He watched Aqua try to heal Lapis as he stood there. "Yeah, I agree with this guy... We are all in this together." He said with a. Soft smile.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Poe Dameron

Her frown deepened, but she didn't say more.

She nodded gratefully, noting the way his hand lingered on hers... Not that she minded. At all. Although, it only served to remind her that she couldn't have this. His words made her tilt her head, though, and raise a brow. "Yeah? Well, guess I'll have to have Guns there carry you off, then," she mused, jokingly. Although... Maybe it was serious.

"Maybe you should get into it together, then." She winked suggestively, though she was joking.. She did seem more withdrawn and halfhearted, though.

UBVKYfc.gif

He gave her the thing she didn't admit she needed, a hug. "Neither of us is leaving you Ridley, and that's the way its going to stay."

Another lie, oh how they stacked up. Still, maybe it wasn't too late to change this one.

Then he added, "You can't hurt us."

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
dJXdWIc.png

"I care not for these inferior cuties! I am the cutest mascot here!"

The Monokumas being chased by cats laugh with delight.

@Bomb
Run as fast as you can you fattie bear. The Gnar Army will get you. They will look for you, they will find you, and they will kill you with utter cuteness.

tumblr_nq5sf9HKFH1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

Glancing at Red's pokedex message, Aqua thoughtfully hummed in the back of her throat. "I really have no idea if a healing spell will work on her condition; she doesn't appear to have normal wounds. I'll certainly give it a try though." Aqua summoned her keyblade and pointed it at Lapis, shooting her with a blast of green light. "Heal," the master said, casting the spell.

"I'm glad neither of you have injuries," Aqua said after a moment, gently smiling at Ryu and Legolas. When the elf seemed to notice her burden, however, Aqua could feel her heart turn uncomfortably in her chest. He was right. Still, it wasn't polite to bother others with too many of her own problems. She had already troubled Legolas once and, well, Aqua had lost track of how many times she had troubled Claire. The blue-eyed master had a strong spirit, and could carry the weight of the world on her shoulders if she needed to. She didn't want to trouble her companions any more than she had to.

Aqua smiled wider. "Don't worry so much. I'll be just fine. I probably just look a little shaken up after that battle. It'll pass."

ChM8kWp.png

"I'm fine too..."

Claire stared at her hands for a moment, before looking up toward Aqua. "I used magic... I think. It felt very strange." Her face fell. "Aqua, there's something I need to tell you." She didn't care that the others were around, as this was something that needed to be said right away. Claire stepped forward, looking the other women in the eyes. "I'll keep this power if you really want me to, but you need to promise me you won't borrow from me. I may not look-- I didn't think I had powers, but I do. But you can never use them, okay? They're far too dangerous."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mari @ShadowPrime @DapperDogman @Meira @Unlimited RP Works

Ruby headed towards the girl slowly, still feeling a bit bad earlier "Hey... You know... I don't mind eating the cone by itself... If that doesn't bother you..." she suggested, looking at the cone in her hand for a moment... She glanced at Soul, not sure what he was thinking about this whole thing. Sophie in the meantime seemed to be approaching, slowly though, taking her time, she looked just as nervous as that girl, but, it seemed that she had at least found the courage to approach, despite the nervous feeling that she might scare her or something.​

Soul just plopped a soul into the cone, it wasn't ice cream, but souls were delicious, at least he thought so, just the thought of a soul made his mouth water with anticipation "You should try it...trust me...It's good stuff" The soul had a cute little pouty face that just didn't look ready to be eaten, but hey...It's not every day you get to eat a soul is it?

He laughs and mutters "Maybe you'd prefer to sample a different Soul eh?" Wow...that was subtle

@york

Legolas smiled at Aqua's words. Many times, simply admitting, being honest with the pain was a great cure to much of it. At least she, and the others, knew they were not alone. They would carry the burden, carry on, and carry through this together. He said no more for now, content with the progress as he watched Aqua attempt to heal Lapis.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Atomyk

"In the name of the Lord, Ulysses, how in Hell do you manage to frighten me so?" He sighed, nodding though as he holstered the Light and put the rifle on his back. "Agreed, though.. I still would've liked to kill him. The Man is a vulgar idiot." He reverted his attention to Bayonetta, his eyes looking up and down her. "Are you alright, Cereza?"

@DapperDogman
@Mari
Ulysses laughs lightly "You look like you've seen a ghost" he taunts with a grin "I agree...he'd be better off dead...but I guess he's good bait for when we reach the arch demon"

@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Mari

UBVKYfc.gif

He gave her the thing she didn't admit she needed, a hug. "Neither of us is leaving you Ridley, and that's the way its going to stay."

Another lie, oh how they stacked up. Still, maybe it wasn't too late to change this one.

Then he added, "You can't hurt us."

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

The embrace made her freeze up, not dissimilarly to how she had when Frank had hugged her earlier. That.. Wasn't really a bad sign, necessarily. It was just sheer surprise. "You don't..- You don't need to hug me," she finally stammered, trying to shrug him off. It wasn't that she didn't want the hug.. It was that she couldn't let him think she did. Couldn't let him any further under her skin than he'd already gotten.

"Why won't you leave, anyways..? Neither of you have given a single good reason as to why you should stay around me." In the lair of a monster. "You.. You don't gain anything from it. So why?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Archer left quietly without a word. His mojo returned and a serene expression on his face.

Left behind was a full course meal consisting of Roasted Blue Apple with the core removed and stuffed with shredded turkey and spices, a steak garnished with thin slices of apple, letting the sweetness get soaked into the steak overall flavor with a hint of cracked black pepper, a broth crafted from the turkey leg bones and with a decanter of apple spicy rum to set it all off.

A good chef carried a few essentials and the ingredients provided the rest.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mari @ShadowPrime @DapperDogman @york

Kalifa and Kaku would find their powers did work here, and that they worked on their respective Monokumas, who would both be lifted up into the air from the attack. Their soft plushy bodies squeaked.

As Kaku's attack was stronger, Monokuma was pushed enough to bounce into the wall at the end of the hall and fly straight back at Kaku.

@Chris Lang
"SHEEP CLOUD RELAXING BUBBLES!" Kalifa exclaimed.

kalifasoap2.png

Kalifa unleashed several different strength-sapping bubbles at Monokuma. These would be incredibly difficult to dodge.

----

Kaku was prepared for his Monokuma. He raised his swords. "TWO-SWORD STYLE!"

Since Kaku was on the defensive, he could not use the 'Four Sword Style'. Instead, he employed Two-Sword style, swinging the swords to add some extra compressed air to bring some added punch to the attack.

@Atomyk

Ulysses laughs lightly "You look like you've seen a ghost" he taunts with a grin "I agree...he'd be better off dead...but I guess he's good bait for when we reach the arch demon"

@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Mari
Joshua shrugged, attention diverted to Ulysses again. "You are a ghost. Disappearing every second. My gosh." He looked at the door in which Felix escapes, tilting his head. "He's an idiot. But.. He might mean well. And if he does become bait, I'll gladly watch." Chuckling lightly, he looked at Ulysses for a moment before dropping the grin. "Almost like the Legion.."

Archer left quietly without a word. His mojo returned and a serene expression on his face.

Left behind was a full course meal consisting of Roasted Blue Apple with the core removed and stuffed with shredded turkey and spices, a steak garnished with thin slices of apple, letting the sweetness get soaked into the steak overall flavor with a hint of cracked black pepper, a broth crafted from the turkey leg bones and with a decanter of apple spicy rum to set it all off.

A good chef carried a few essentials and the ingredients provided the rest.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mari @ShadowPrime @DapperDogman @york
He would soon look at the food, mouth watering somewhat as he looked at the dead penguins. "I believe some.. Rest, is needed." He took the plate of steak, pushing off a dead penguin spider off the table. "Sit and eat Ulysses. We might have time." He pointed at the seat next to him. 'You too, Cereza."

@Mari
@DapperDogman
@Unlimited RP Works

The embrace made her freeze up, not dissimilarly to how she had when Frank had hugged her earlier. That.. Wasn't really a bad sign, necessarily. It was just sheer surprise. "You don't..- You don't need to hug me," she finally stammered, trying to shrug him off. It wasn't that she didn't want the hug.. It was that she couldn't let him think she did. Couldn't let him any further under her skin than he'd already gotten.

"Why won't you leave, anyways..? Neither of you have given a single good reason as to why you should stay around me." In the lair of a monster. "You.. You don't gain anything from it. So why?"

Desmond let her shrug him off, although he kept his hands on her shoulders so he could look at her. "I have allies." He smiled. "One of my Order can destroy a planet. I don't need allies, I need a... " Desmond searched for a safe word. "A friend. I need a friend." Which was not what he was thinking, but it was all he was going to say. He wasn't going to put her in danger too. The universe had a target painted on the backs of the people he loved.

"You're the lucky winner." The irony heavy in his voice.

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

"SHEEP CLOUD RELAXING BUBBLES!" Kalifa exclaimed.

kalifasoap2.png

Kalifa unleashed several different strength-sapping bubbles at Monokuma. These would be incredibly difficult to dodge.

----

Kaku was prepared for his Monokuma. He raised his swords. "TWO-SWORD STYLE!"

Since Kaku was on the defensive, he could not use the 'Four Sword Style'. Instead, he employed Two-Sword style, swinging the swords to add some extra compressed air to bring some added punch to the attack.

@Atomyk

Monokuma was overtaken by the bubbles. "Sorry, I don't need a bath!" he said, but he wasn't able to dodge them despite this.

Meanwhile, Monokuma was cut into pieces, exploding upon doing so, doing some minor damage if Monokuma was close enough upon impact. No key would drop, indicating he didn't have the key.

@Chris Lang

Joshua shrugged, attention diverted to Ulysses again. "You are a ghost. Disappearing every second. My gosh." He looked at the door in which Felix escapes, tilting his head. "He's an idiot. But.. He might mean well. And if he does become bait, I'll gladly watch." Chuckling lightly, he looked at Ulysses for a moment before dropping the grin. "Almost like the Legion.."

"An apt observation...almost like the Legion..." he pauses and says at last "Do you not find it fitting...the name of the demons that possesed the man Jesus saved was Legion? " He couldn't help but find it a little coincidental "Maybe one day Christ will come and save the world from Legion once more"

@ResistingTheEnlightened

Status
Not open for further replies.