Status
Not open for further replies.
MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"The Ultimate Game's Ultimate Despair"

Amidst the commotion of chasing the Monokumas, the lights in the school would dim, causing all of your chasing to be cut short. The TVs littered about the school would turn on, their bright screens the only source of light for the moment.

JUK4LV0.png

The static is loud-- almost too loud-- as it drowns everything else out. Eventually, Monokuma would appear on screen.

sE5yItH.png

"Bing, bong, bing, booong!"

It would look like he was sitting in the control room, but due to R2-D2 currently in there, it would seem this video had been pre-recorded.

"A body has been discovered! Following a brief period of investigation, we will commence our school trial!"

The television screens would change to display the body of Maxine Caulfield, dead in one of the dorm rooms. Most notable about her body was a sword impaled in her stomach.

After lingering for a moment, the screens would shut off, and the lights would turn back on...

... Revealing yet another horror-- the dead body of Bayonetta, an arrow lodged into the back of her head.

dJXdWIc.png

The many Monokumas being chased would stop and emit chilling laughter. All at once, they said, "Maybe I was wrong about you guys, you're not a bunch of dumb salmon-- you're a bunch of dumb mice! Chasing after me as I dangled cheese over your heads..." One of the Monokumas would produce the key, and drop it on the ground. "Upupupu! Don't send a mouse to do a bear's job, I always say! I practically dominate the genre of death games! Look at that, two wonderful kills. Wonderful, bloody, dangerous. A true game of death is art, where despair is the paint upon the death canvas! Let's see if you can appreciate this art for what it is..."

PVXra2i.png

"Investigate these murders and join me in the trial room. We will hold a very special vote, and we will see if you guys find the data you seek. Which little mouse did this? Which little mouse was the sneakiest?"

nZy8esW.gif

AREAS WITH CLUES TO BE FOUND:

Cafeteria - The scene of many monstrosities, but also where Bayonetta's body can be found

The Incinerator Room

The Data Processing Room

Dorm Room - Where Max's body can be found

The Hallways outside the Dorm and Cafeteria

The School Store

The First Floor Women's Bathroom

The Laundry Room

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi[Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses[Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Korra as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@MrDubWubs as Vi [League of Legends]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell [Game of Thrones]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano [Dishonored]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito [Dark Souls]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon [Pokemon]
@Dinoteen as Cell [Dragon Ball Z]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor [Dark Souls]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@FancyForrest as Wander [Shadow of the Colossus]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya [Naruto]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED!
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes - DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield - MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED!
@Mari as Bayonetta - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ARROW TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!

Ridley would've been watching all of this with horror and disgust... If it weren't for the fact she was literally falling asleep standing there. When was the last time she'd slept, again..?

Oh, right; she couldn't even remember.

She did jolt slightly when Monokuma spoke, though, a little alarmed. And.. The sight on the monitor did little to relax her. "Agh.. Who the fuck would do shit like this, anyways?" Oh... Right. People like her aunt. Her brother. Abraham.
Frank just watched Ridley.

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

"What? I mean.. I know I'm attractive, but there's no need to stare." Weak joking would.. Hopefully do something to lighten the mood. She couldn't think up much, though.. She was exhausted. "Ah, whatever.. Let's just go." There was a pause. "..I ain't pickin this time, though. Last time I did, well.. Kid happened."

@BarrenThin @Krieg @Thuro Pendragon

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Dorm Room

You immediately notice that the dorm room door has been blown open from the outside. Judging by the debris, some kind of explosion was the case.

@Gummi Bunnies
"Explosion, eh? Guess that's either magic-oriented or... a grenade, maybe?" Lapis slowed her pace as soon as they came close to the dorm room. A slight chuckle escaped her lips.

"Guess the traitors couldn't find their way into this room if they needed to bust the door down like this," Lapis says as she leads Red into the room where Max's body would be found. The both of them really needed to analyze this scene carefully, because one misstep could mean they wasted a chance to get a traitor.

@Atomyk @dorm room​

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

Amidst the commotion of chasing the Monokumas, the lights in the school would dim, causing all of your chasing to be cut short. The TVs littered about the school would turn on, their bright screens the only source of light for the moment.

JUK4LV0.png

The static is loud-- almost too loud-- as it drowns everything else out. Eventually, Monokuma would appear on screen.

sE5yItH.png

It would look like he was sitting in the control room, but due to R2-D2 currently in there, it would seem this video had been pre-recorded.

"A body has been discovered! Following a brief period of investigation, we will commence our school trial!"

The television screens would change to display the body of Maxine Caulfield, dead in one of the dorm rooms. Most notable about her body was a sword impaled in her stomach.

After lingering for a moment, the screens would shut off, and the lights would turn back on...

... Revealing yet another horror-- the dead body of Bayonetta, an arrow lodged into the back of her head.

dJXdWIc.png

The many Monokumas being chased would stop and emit chilling laughter. All at once, they said, "Maybe I was wrong about you guys, you're not a bunch of dumb salmon-- you're a bunch of dumb mice! Chasing after me as I dangled cheese over your heads..." One of the Monokumas would produce the key, and drop it on the ground. "Upupupu! Don't send a mouse to do a bear's job, I always say! I practically dominate the genre of death games! Look at that, two wonderful kills. Wonderful, bloody, dangerous. A true game of death is art, where despair is the paint upon the death canvas! Let's see if you can appreciate this art for what it is..."

PVXra2i.png

"Investigate these murders and join me in the trial room. We will hold a very special vote, and we will see if you guys find the data you seek. Which little mouse did this? Which little mouse was the sneakiest?"

nZy8esW.gif

Cafeteria - The scene of many monstrosities, but also where Bayonetta's body can be found

The Incinerator Room

The Data Processing Room

The School Store

The Laundry Room

~CAST LIST~

@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi[Devil Survivor]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]

The Dead
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
Kalifa and Kaku both stared at each other and at the screen.

"And I thought there could only be one victim each round." Kalifa said.

"It appears the Arch Demon may be getting impatient." Kaku said. "And the fact that Bayonetta was taken out so easily means that NO ONE is safe. Even before we were given the Coalition's data on everyone, we already had this recording. I don't know where it came from, but it was very useful."

Kaku then played the recording on the Coalition's bracelet.

goombella.jpg
"That's Bayonetta. She's, like, a highly skilled Umbra Witch."

"She's got superhuman speed and agility, and can easily do backflips, jumps, and dodging. She can dodge attacks from all directions from perceiving her enemy's movements. And if that wasn't enough, she's also got INSANE amounts of strength and endurance. She's able to kick a building and send it flying like it weighed nothing, or be hit by a building and only stagger back slightly. She can throw crashed satellites around, and easily topple giants."

"She's also a master at lots of weapons, such as the Scarborough Fair set of four large-caliber handguns. Individually, they're known as Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme."

"And being an Umbra Witch, she's got all sorts of powers at her disposal, some of them really gnarly. There's the Witch Time thing, where she can slow time down for her enemies. Ever been hit with a Slow-Slow Beam? Yeah, it's kinda like that."

"Then there's the Wicked Weaves, powerful attacks that use hair to summon the power of a demon, and Witch Walk, which grants the ability to walk on walls and such during full moons. And the Beast Within, which lets her turn into a panther, a bird, or bats briefly. Then there's ... yikes! ... the Torture Attacks, where she summons various devices that had been used to torture or execute witches, and use them on her enemies instead. Now that creeps me out like you wouldn't believe..."

"Oh, and she can also enhance and start vehicles with her magical powers, too."

"She's known for maintaining her cool even against powerful enemies. She has in the past come across as not caring about others too much, but she certainly has a softer side and the more she hangs around people, the more she'll start to care about them and help them. She's got this whole backstory explaining why she is the way she is, but this tattle's already gone on long enough already, y'know?"

"One thing's for sure: You'd definitely rather have her on YOUR side in a fight!"

"Who is that?" Kalifa asked, regarding the holographic image in the recording.

"A resident of the Mushroom Kingdom, one of the many places that have placed bounties on the Arch Demon." Kaku said. "But that's not important. What's important is despite all Bayonetta's powers, the Traitors still were able to take her out."

"And they also took out Max." Kalifa said. "It seems she rewound time one too many times for their liking. I hope these people will take better care of themselves, because she won't be there to save them now."

"I will investigate the Cafeteria." Kaku said.

"While I'll investigate the dorm room." Kalifa said.

@Atomyk @Everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa sprinted away from her father to find Chloe. When she did, she practically crashed into the girl. "Are you alright, kid?"

@TheBlueBurch

"Shit... All that talk, and we couldn't stop a murder from happening," Shiki said distastefully, frowning deeply, "The body count just keeps rising. But... ah, knowing how these things work, I'm sure they'll be back soon enough, so don't worry your little head, Plutia," he said to her, attempting to remain optimistic, before crossing his arms.

In his experience, he found it ironic that something called the Murder Games featured death that was rarely permanent. Back in the Crossed Incident, many people like Ms. Elsa, Sir Solaire, and others died, but somehow came back just fine. Of course there were exceptions, like Mr. Chrom, Mr. Garrus, and so forth, but... well, he didn't want to think about the exceptions, so with that, he'd simply clear his throat, moving his mind past that thought.

"Still, never hurt anyone to investigate. Where do you wanna go?"

@Bomb @Other peeps yo​

"Hmmm... do you want to go to the incinerator with me? Maybe someone threw away something or something."

@Verite

@The Afterlife

@Mari @OrlandoBloomers

Those who departed from the land of the living would find themselves spawned into existence once more. An empty, white room was the first sight any of the departed would see. (characters) were surrounded by four walls with nothing inside of them. Wait, actually there was something: a television with gray static playing on the screen. Anyone who stared into it would feel their vision drawn toward it, as if the TV was pulling them into a trance. After staring at it long enough, the static stopped and a video started to play...

On the screen appeared a while, glowing figure who began to speak.

vJcflIe.png

"If you're watching this video, that mean's you've died, I'm afraid. I'm sorry for your... loss... of life," the figure said, continuing to speak. "Thankfully, death is not the end for you. My name is The Composer--a being who has the ability to bring back the dearly departed for a second chance at life, and today I'll be doing just that for you. I'll bring you back to life... under one condition."

"Yes, there is a condition, but don't let that get you down. It's just part of my job. I can only grant people life if I've tested them first. And normally, I make it quite the difficult test. However, I'm going to make it a little easier on all of you. After all, you do have a demon war to get back to, don't you? Fallen soldiers don't often get a chance to come back. Quite generous of me, if I do say so myself. I'm even skipping a lot of technicalities for this game that I normally use just to make this more simple. Anyhow, follow the onscreen instructions and get ready for your week-long test. Good luck, and enjoy your time in The Reapers' Game."

The Reapers' Game: Murder Game History Edition!

1. You will be given 7 scenarios (tasks) to complete in the form of days. After each day is completed, you will automatically be taken to the next day and will be allowed to start your next task. When you start, you will be on the same day as those who have already died.

2. Should you be stumped on some of the tasks look here for more help. If it gets too hard you may seek ooc help by asking someone, although I don't recommend it. Try to complete these tasks on your own. They shouldn't be too difficult.

3. Once at least one of the tasks is completed you will be allowed to return to life during the next mid-round update. Example: You die during Chapter 1: Mid-Round update. Once you complete all of your tasks you may return by Chapter 2: Mid-Round Update. You will not be automatically revived during the update. You have to complete your seven tasks first.

After reading all of the text on the screen, it shuts off entirely. Before moving another muscle, those in the room notice a strange young man beside them. How'd he even get in there? He wasn't there before...

Mobile%20-%20World%20Ends%20With%20You%20Solo%20Remix%20-%20Joshua%208.png

"Ugh, two kills and it seems that neither died from a butt like the last one. Either the butt killer has been caught already, or they're laying low. Damn, I was hoping to meet that one..."

After a moment, the young man glanced back at Max and Bayonetta.

"Oh, well anyhow, hello there. I'm actually the one in charge of the reapers' game. Same guy from the video. If you're ready to start, I'll have you wait for just a moment... Day 4 is just finishing up, I believe... So make yourselves comfortable..."

Meanwhile in Day 4

777Sprite.png

"DAMN! Both of you got it right," he exclaimed, looking toward Alice and Joseph. "Into the Stars and Shadow's Grip are both old murder games. Kids these days seem to be too smart for their own good."

The reaper shook his head.

"So... penalty! I'm throwing the both of you all the way back to the beginning of the maze! You'll have to do it over and over until I say so!" he said with a laugh.

"What? I was just kidding! Jeez, can't you take a joke? Ugh, well, honestly, for guessing them both right, I'd be require to move you two spaces ahead in the maze, but that would bring you both right to the exit, meaning you've completed the challenge."

Snapping his fingers, the reaper created a door in front of Alice and Joseph. "Head out that door. I'll let him decide what to do with you next..."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Mighty Roman

"Explosion, eh? Guess that's either magic-oriented or... a grenade, maybe?" Lapis slowed her pace as soon as they came close to the dorm room. A slight chuckle escaped her lips.

"Guess the traitors couldn't find their way into this room if they needed to bust the door down like this," Lapis says as she leads Red into the room where Max's body would be found. The both of them really needed to analyze this scene carefully, because one misstep could mean they wasted a chance to get a traitor.

@Atomyk @dorm room​
Kalifa stood near Lapis.

"One thing is clear. The Traitors have the advantage of surprise." Kalifa said. "Then again, they always do. It seems as if the Arch Demon placed a spell on them that allows them the advantage of surprise."

"Either that, or they have something similar to a Slow Slow Beam or Bayonetta's Witch Time."

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

Ridley would've been watching all of this with horror and disgust... If it weren't for the fact she was literally falling asleep standing there. When was the last time she'd slept, again..?

Oh, right; she couldn't even remember.

She did jolt slightly when Monokuma spoke, though, a little alarmed. And.. The sight on the monitor did little to relax her. "Agh.. Who the fuck would do shit like this, anyways?" Oh... Right. People like her aunt. Her brother. Abraham.

"What? I mean.. I know I'm attractive, but there's no need to stare." Weak joking would.. Hopefully do something to lighten the mood. She couldn't think up much, though.. She was exhausted. "Ah, whatever.. Let's just go." There was a pause. "..I ain't pickin this time, though. Last time I did, well.. Kid happened."

@BarrenThin @Krieg @Thuro Pendragon

"You need rest, kid."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

JUK4LV0.png

sE5yItH.png

dJXdWIc.png

PVXra2i.png

nZy8esW.gif

The Incinerator Room

The Data Processing Room

The School Store

The Laundry Room

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
His eyes narrowed in the hallway, the darkness that came over similar to the one that occurred back in Gotham. He turned, listening carefully and opening his senses where he heard it- A familiar noise to him in particular.

It was the sound of an arrow in flight and when the lights returned and he rushed to see what happened...His eyes furrowed as he frowned.

Dead. The arrow, he lost no time tracing it with his abilities as he flicked through ideas as to who might have done this.

As for the television screen showing his friend, Archer would show no outward reaction on his face.

But in his hand, was the Tora-Shinai in a death grip.

@DapperDogman @ResistingTheEnlightened @york

"Hmmm... do you want to go to the incinerator with me? Maybe someone threw away something or something."

@Verite
"Sure. Sounds as good as any other place to start," Shiki nodded, walking with Plutia to the Incinerator.

@Atomyk @Bomb

@Dorm Room

It would also seem that all the other dorm rooms are locked.

Examining Max's body, what is most apparent is the sword impaled in her stomach. Her body is covered in a few cuts and bruises, indicating a struggle occurred. Her camera bag is open.

@Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang

Kalifa stood near Lapis.

"One thing is clear. The Traitors have the advantage of surprise." Kalifa said. "Then again, they always do. It seems as if the Arch Demon placed a spell on them that allows them the advantage of surprise."

"Either that, or they have something similar to a Slow Slow Beam or Bayonetta's Witch Time."

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk
"Gotcha. So that traitor for this death apparently has some sort of method to explosions... and got their hands on a sword to stab into Max. Let's just assume one traitor was responsible for one death only, meaning one for each. I don't think the traitors would group up on one person to kill... I know because I've been in the killing business for awhile. Multiple people on one kill just means more chance of getting caught... and that means more evidence to point on more people is left behind," Lapis says with her arms crossed, not seeming to mind Kalifa joining her and Red for this investigation.
@Dorm Room

It would also seem that all the other dorm rooms are locked.

Examining Max's body, what is most apparent is the sword impaled in her stomach. Her body is covered in a few cuts and bruises, indicating a struggle occurred. Her camera bag is open.

@Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang
While Lapis took the moment to figure out the scenario from Max's body, Red went to look through her camera bag.

@Atomyk @Chris Lang @dorm room​

Lisa sprinted away from her father to find Chloe. When she did, she practically crashed into the girl. "Are you alright, kid?"

@TheBlueBurch
Leaning against the wall, seemingly not caring as blood continued to run down from her hand, she gave Lisa the briefest of glanced as the Punisher's daughter crashed into her. Forming a facsimile of a smile, she threw up her hands, although it was obvious by her bloodied hand and her tear soaked eyes that she wasn't taking this news very well.

"Gosh, I dunno. I just saw my best friend with a fucking sword put through her. The hell do you want me to be? Because the answer sure isn't fucking 'alright!'" She roared at Lisa before turning and sniffling.

"I know it wasn't your fault but why her, why did these bastards have to take her away from me?" She whimpered as she wiped at her eyes as best as she could. "I'll be a lot better when I find the fuckers who did this and make them pay. Is that a good enough answer?" She murmured as she started off towards the dorm room

@BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Chloe had split up from Max to go do her own searching at Caulfield's insistence. Chloe didn't want to seem like she was getting babied by being stuck to Max's hip 24/7 but she worried about her friend. More so after Chloe had tried to express how she felt for Max. But things would be okay right? Max would turn out alright?

Then it was like a dagger had struck Chloe as well once the image on the monitor came up as she was chasing down one of those creepy ass bears. It was Max with a sword through her stomach. The one thing that Chloe had not wanted to happen, the one person Chloe had cared about the most was gone. It made sense of course with how Max had gone off on the bros and their golem. But she didn't want to believe that her best friend was dead and Chloe couldn't bring her back with some handy time manipulation powers.

"Don't look so sad. I'm never leaving you."

Those were the words Chloe and Max had exchanged multiple times. They would never leave eachother's side if they could help it. But it was always the unspoken rule between them that one of them was at just a great risk of biting it just as everyone else. But why Max? Why her? Why not anyone else? Chloe didn't care how selfish it sounded. Everyone else here could die and as long as Max was okay that's all that mattered.

But that wasn't the case. She was gone and Chloe was all alone. As she slowly broke out of her shock induced trance, she gave a brief glance down at the pistol she had stolen from David's gun cabinet. Would she pull the trigger to be with Max? The one person she cared about the most? As her hand began to shake as it started on the path towards the pistol, various thoughts ran through her head. But one stopped her from grabbing the pistol once her hand was close enough.

She didn't know how Max felt about her in a romantic sense and quite frankly that wasn't important right now. But she knew that Max wouldn't approve of Chloe killing herself and if that long nosed guy and Kalifa-whatever her name was managed to come back then so could Max right? Shaking her head, Chloe pulled her hand back from the gun. But while she wouldn't take her own life, it didn't mean she couldn't still mourn and tears poured down her face as she leaned up against the closest wall and slamming her fist against it repeatedly, she didn't stop until blood began to drip down the surface of her knuckles and the pain grew too much to continue.

"I'll find out whoever did this to you, Max. I promise.."

@Anyone i guess i have no idea where chloe should be lolololo​

"Well...that's just a tragedy." He commented, tearing a gaze away from the TV once it was done. Really, a good sense of timing. Just as soon as he ran off, almost on the fucking dot. One of the confirmed innocents, and then two kills. One shown on a tv in the way he had been going. And another in the fucking room he had just fucking left.

That...didn't seem to be coincidence. Maybe it was his ego but he felt that he was important to whatever message this was supposed to send. Wasn't even sure how to feel about that, to be quite honest. "I could have caught one! Maybe." He shrugged, thinking over who had been in that room.

Soul and Ulysses but then they were probably just guilty of being boring.

Ruby Rose and Sophie?
The Burned Man??

"Hmm...wait not so fast Blue! Well then Chloe. We seem to got something in common now. We both want vengeance. I got cheated out of my cash, or it was an illusion and I'm gonna shank a bitch on principle...and you lost a pal. Well, if you still got that gun, ya can make use of it. Right on smug traitor face, not mine." He clarified.

"That'll be...priceless."

Sorry not sorry.

@Cafeteria

Ignore the mess that occurred here before Bayonetta's death. An arrow rests at the entrance to the cafeteria. Also, Bayonetta died, most obviously, from a single arrow to the back of her head as she had watched the television screen in the cafeteria.

@Unlimited RP Works @Chris Lang @ResistingTheEnlightened

"So... penalty! I'm throwing the both of you all the way back to the beginning of the maze! You'll have to do it over and over until I say so!" he said with a laugh.
"..."

They... they had to go back to the beginning?

...No!

Alice was NOT going to take this! She was the seven colored puppeteer! A master magician! A terror of a youkai when she wished! So what was she gonna do about this rude little troll? Well, she was... she was gonna...

She was gonna not do anything.

But she wasn't going to cry this time either, dolls or not! Maybe sniffle a bit, but no more than that, besides the obvious eye watering and the start of a sob-
"What? I was just kidding! Jeez, can't you take a joke? Ugh, well, honestly, for guessing them both right, I'd be require to move you two spaces ahead in the maze, but that would bring you both right to the exit, meaning you've completed the challenge."
Snapping his fingers, the reaper created a door in front of Alice and Joseph. "Head out that door. I'll let him decide what to do with you next..."
@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Mighty Roman
"..."

She nodded stiffly as she strode to the door. turned to face the reaper for the last time. took a deep breath.

"You'reverymean!"

And with that terrible insult dropped she bolted through the door as fast as she could to the next room

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Leaning against the wall, seemingly not caring as blood continued to run down from her hand, she gave Lisa the briefest of glanced as the Punisher's daughter crashed into her. Forming a facsimile of a smile, she threw up her hands, although it was obvious by her bloodied hand and her tear soaked eyes that she wasn't taking this news very well.

"Gosh, I dunno. I just saw my best friend with a fucking sword put through her. The hell do you want me to be? Because the answer sure isn't fucking 'alright!'" She roared at Lisa before turning and sniffling.

"I know it wasn't your fault but why her, why did these bastards have to take her away from me?" She whimpered as she wiped at her eyes as best as she could. "I'll be a lot better when I find the fuckers who did this and make them pay. Is that a good enough answer?" She murmured as she started off towards the dorm room

@BarrenThin

Lisa didn't say anything at first. She just followed. When she did speak, her tone was... less than happy. "I'm going to help you find them. And I'm going to let you take the kill. If I have to hold them down for you, I swear you'll get revenge."

@TheBlueBurch
@Atomyk

@Incinerator Room

Arrows litter the floor here amongst the garbage. It would seem the incinerator was left on.

@Verite @Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.