• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do not worry, Sir, we have finally eliminated the satanic spider creatures," Abel cheered as he breathed a happy sigh of relief, "Arya's little surprise can never overcome our spider-extermination skills."

"Says the one who was screaming to burn them all..."

@Krieg @Verite
"... I see," Chris said, sighing as he briefly pinched the bridge of his nose, "This place in general is no longer safe. Even with the other members trying to hold this place off. We're not out of the woods yet. Stay sharp, you two. Remember that she's probably waiting for us in the VR Room... Not exactly sure what present she left for us, but... well, it'd be rude of us to decline her surprise, wouldn't it?" He asked, beginning to lead Naoya and Abel out the room and further through the Headquarters, "Y'know, I pity her. She may be completely insane and off her rocker to side with Akibahara, but... at the end of the day, as she says, it doesn't seem like anyone's waiting for her. Isn't that... kind of depressing? We all have people waiting for us, and we're all waiting for others, but Arya... That girl's been driven over the edge, and though I wish it wasn't so, it seems like there's only one way to get rid of her miserable existence. What's your two cents?"

@The Tactician

• Useful
Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper

"..."

"Well. That went wondrously," she mused, sarcastically.​

She frowned at him again. "When will you stop trying to stick with me?" What will it take for you to let me protect you from me? "'Cause it ain't a good idea. For any of you. So it doesn't matter where I'm going."

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Pool​

SvXappsl.jpg

"When are going to figure out you aren't ditching us Rid?" Desmond shook his head. "You're stuck with me and the old guy till you're safe or we're dead."

"Deal with it."

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

"Bitch I don't care what you do. You can be a stripper if you really damn want to, I was just giving some sound advice. Unless your thing is roleplaying as a giggling fucking schoolgirl in a room full of shattered, burned, exploded gooey remains of penguins and Archer's little ass shove. In which case I say you got a weird-ass fetish."

He tilted his head. "Lemme put it in terms you'll understand. Guuuuuuuurl, y'all can do much better than a room filled wit melted penguins, ya know what I'm saying?"

@Mari @Meira @DapperDogman @Unlimited RP Works @others
"Well, for a normal person, that would bloody apply," Bayonetta responded, "but I suppose you don't know me all that well. Blood, pain, and dead bodies are quite on par for an Umbra witch's course."

tumblr_n15nr1OawB1qdmrf4o1_500.gif

"But, forgive me my trespasses, my dear", she said. "And despite our status as teammates, that is all the forgiveness I will ask for from you."

"... I see," Chris said, sighing as he briefly pinched the bridge of his nose, "This place in general is no longer safe. Even with the other members trying to hold this place off. We're not out of the woods yet. Stay sharp, you two. Remember that she's probably waiting for us in the VR Room... Not exactly sure what present she left for us, but... well, it'd be rude of us to decline her surprise, wouldn't it?" He asked, beginning to lead Naoya and Abel out the room and further through the Headquarters, "Y'know, I pity her. She may be completely insane and off her rocker to side with Akibahara, but... at the end of the day, as she says, it doesn't seem like anyone's waiting for her. Isn't that... kind of depressing? We all have people waiting for us, and we're all waiting for others, but Arya... That girl's been driven over the edge, and though I wish it wasn't so, it seems like there's only one way to get rid of her miserable existence. What's your two cents?"

@The Tactician
"She doesn't have any family or friends...?"

nTcvsOS.png

"That actually is pretty depressing. She's all alone in the world, with no one to help support her..." His eyes darkened for a moment as he thought on the subject, "I can understand why she would fall to darkness. People and our relationship to them... They're the best defense against despair, don't you think?"

@Krieg @Verite

"Well, for a normal person, that would bloody apply," Bayonetta responded, "but I suppose you don't know me all that well. Blood, pain, and dead bodies are quite on par for an Umbra witch's course."

tumblr_n15nr1OawB1qdmrf4o1_500.gif

"But, forgive me my trespasses, my dear", she said. "And despite our status as teammates, that is all the forgiveness I will ask for from you."
"Hey, I'm no saint. I'm all for killing, no moral compass here. But actually getting off on it? Shiiiiiiiiet son. Well then. That calls for a cheer. Gimme a B! Gimme an A! Gimme a Y! Gimme an O! Gimme an N! Gimme an E! Gimme Double T's! Gimme another A! What's that spell? HORNY SLUT!"

"That's fine, I'm not in the forgiveness business. Anyways, since you're all fine with all this public shitake, this means I can dibs taking pictures, yeah?"

Thinking that typing up a message to explain the possible situation to Aqua would take up time, Red only gave a nod to her question on helping Lapis. In the meantime, Red went to quickly pick up the shards of the shattered crystal, in the case that there was a way to fix it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @Wedge Antilles

After Red nodded, Aqua stepped forward and looked at Lapis. "My, I've never seen anything like that before. I'm not sure... how I can help. I have healing magic, but I don't know if it will do anything for her. Any ideas as to how I can help?" Aqua asked Lapis and Red. She then shot glances to Claire, Legolas, and Ryu afterwards. "If any of you need to be healed as well, be sure to let me know." Aqua was a bit scuffed up from the fight herself, but taking care of the people around her first was always her top priority.

"When will you realize I'm not going anywhere?"

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

SvXappsl.jpg

"When are going to figure out you aren't ditching us Rid?" Desmond shook his head. "You're stuck with me and the old guy till you're safe or we're dead."

"Deal with it."

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

Ridley just quietly shook her head, sighing heavily. "I'm already safe. And I told you; neither of you are dyin' on my watch. Got it?" Maybe she was showing a little too much care with that statement.. Maybe. The words themselves probably showed it, but her tone remained nonchalant and uncaring.. As usual.

"Not movin' 'til you both do." It looked like she was being even more stubborn.

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon

@Cafeteria
Good job Archer, your true cooking spirit has pierced through the virtual reality's system and forced open the door, disarming the bombs and turning the Jackie Chans into Jack Blacks! One had an Ace T-Shirt and the other had a Jack. 'Cause you know. Jack Blacks. Blackjack. Surprisingly, they did not speak. I know, impossible right? But this is virtual reality. Cook up a storm, because the fat, rectally damaged, cat was laying down. "I hat mundays."

The dog? Still Borfin' up a storm.

The girl? She was pressured by Ruby's genuined kindness and continued digging through her pockets. "N-N-No... It's fine... It's good... I... I can do this..." Until she suddenly pulled out a mess of spaghetti as it fell onto the floor. Like some sort of dement Frosty the Snowman, sparkles flew as a familiar call was let out, and once more there was Spaghetti Fox. "DA'OW. Those were some rude elephants! Glad you smoked them all!"

Then for once the crazy fox shut up, because wow these people were scary. All this yelling caused the girl to shiver and back into a corner, looking about ready to cry, like a child watching its parents fight.

[You may all leave now, or stay and interact with these crazy wackos.]

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mari @ShadowPrime @DapperDogman @york @Unlimited RP Works

Ridley just quietly shook her head, sighing heavily. "I'm already safe. And I told you; neither of you are dyin' on my watch. Got it?" Maybe she was showing a little too much care with that statement.. Maybe. The words themselves probably showed it, but her tone remained nonchalant and uncaring.. As usual.

"Then I guess we're just staying here with you."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"Lady, I lay down for a living, I've got all the time in the world."

Which sounded really bad when you consider she didn't know about the Animus.

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

After Red nodded, Aqua stepped forward and looked at Lapis. "My, I've never seen anything like that before. I'm not sure... how I can help. I have healing magic, but I don't know if it will do anything for her. Any ideas as to how I can help?" Aqua asked Lapis and Red. She then shot glances to Claire, Legolas, and Ryu afterwards. "If any of you need to be healed as well, be sure to let me know." Aqua was a bit scuffed up from the fight herself, but taking care of the people around her first was always her top priority.

Ryu looked at those around him and shrugged. "I think I'm fine, just lost the air in my lungs for a bit, but I'll live" he said softly, with a faint smile. "How are you doing?" He asked, looking towards Lapis. He knew she had gotten hurt but didn't want to assume she was worse off than it seemed.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

Ryu looked at those around him and shrugged. "I think I'm fine, just lost the air in my lungs for a bit, but I'll live" he said softly, with a faint smile. "How are you doing?" He asked, looking towards Lapis. He knew she had gotten hurt but didn't want to assume she was worse off than it seemed.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
Alright, looks like he did have to use his pokedex to communicate, so the pokemon trainer quickly typed up a message before sharing what he had typed down.

[ I'm not exactly sure what Lapis did, but it had something to do with those crystals. Well, one crystal now that she's shattered two of them at this point. If I remember this correctly, Lapis said that those three crystals that she started with are important, and if those are all gone and shattered, then she'll die. I think it applies to me too, since I'm linked to her. Maybe a healing spell would work? ]

Lapis, in the mean time, was still currently knocked out, but wasn't breathing either. That was normal, right?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Ryu Keiko

This just earned a grin. "Get used to it, Hoodie."

"..."

"Have either of you two ever been skinny dipping?" Maybe trying to make conversation on uncomfortable topics for normal people would scare them away.

Desmond just shook his head. Why wasn't he surprised.

He might have been uncomfortable, but he'd learned to steer into the skid with her. "Yeah, not on purpose though. As part of my training my dad made me run several miles through a flowing stream. I lost my clothes a couple of times."

He held up a hand to forestall any questions.

"Just... don't ask."

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

"Bitch I don't care what you do. You can be a stripper if you really damn want to, I was just giving some sound advice. Unless your thing is roleplaying as a giggling fucking schoolgirl in a room full of shattered, burned, exploded gooey remains of penguins and Archer's little ass shove. In which case I say you got a weird-ass fetish."

He tilted his head. "Lemme put it in terms you'll understand. Guuuuuuuurl, y'all can do much better than a room filled wit melted penguins, ya know what I'm saying?"

@Mari @Meira @DapperDogman @Unlimited RP Works @others
Almost immediately at hearing the word bitch, the assault rifle slung from his back, the Light out from its holster, as one hand pulled the trigger to the assault rifle firing next to him, and his other hand moving to pistol whip Felix. "Say that again while I'm in her presence and you will be filled with bullets from your head to your toe, understood, degenerate motherfucker." it would be One of the many few times that he has ever cursed, the Light pointed directly at Felixs head. "I don't give a damn if this place explodes. Say something like that to her again, and you will be dead." His attention stuck on Felix but his mouth speaking up in an address to Bayonetta "I do hope this.. Profligate, degenerate dog, did not pester you, Cereza."

@Mari
@ShadowPrime

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes," Came his simple response.

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

Desmond just shook his head. Why wasn't he surprised.

He might have been uncomfortable, but he'd learned to steer into the skid with her. "Yeah, not on purpose though. As part of my training my dad made me run several miles through a flowing stream. I lost my clothes a couple of times."

He held up a hand to forestall any questions.

"Just... don't ask."

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

Candice-Accola-candice-accola-33049688-250-300.gif

Well... That hadn't worked quite as well as she'd hoped. Time for attempt number two. "When all this crazy demon shit is over, whaddya say we go together?" Hopefully that was enough. It was a good thing she knew how to keep a good pokerface.

Status
Not open for further replies.