• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Damn it!" Axel cried as the crystals punctured the barriers. Lightning bounced away from them, making everyone's hair stand on end. Roxas moved to conjure a blue barrier once again, but the meteors ripped through these, and Roxas went hurtling to the ground. Crying out, Axel moved to his friend and stood to defend him.

"We're not going to disappear!" he yelled.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko

Aqua was relieved when her attack managed to pierce Roxas' defenses. She felt bad, however, seeing Axel cry out. "I'm really sorry about this," Aqua said, raising her keyblade again. "But if it were me who needed to die in order for everyone to finish this war and save more lives, I would do it. I hope you don't see this as a bad thing. You'll be saving many lives." She squeezed the hilt on her weapon.

And is it even really dying if they were never alive?

With great effort, Aqua shot a triple blizzard spell at Axel and Roxas, quickly running over to swipe down the center of Axel's body.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Ryu Keiko

The creatures known as The Suffering let out another shriek, more pained this time as Naoya attacked. One sunk into the flames and died, but the others pushed forward, their bodies on fire and stumbling forward like goddamn fire zombies.

"HEL....P MEE," one yelled, reaching out to them, its claws pointed straight at the brothers, before clawing at its own face where the mouth would be on a normal face, ripping skin apart as it opened its newly-created mouth, shrieking again at them as teeth like fangs would be shown off.

With that, the Suffering would spit its sharp, fang-like teeth at Naoya and Abel, shooting at them like bullets.

@The Tactician
"Garu!" Abel shouted as he switched spells, a swift wave of wind flying at the teeth and reflecting them back towards the enemy, "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" Naoya only sighed at his brother's screaming while he continued to alternate between Agilao and Zionga wave attacks.​

"Damn it!" Axel cried as the crystals punctured the barriers. Lightning bounced away from them, making everyone's hair stand on end. Roxas moved to conjure a blue barrier once again, but the meteors ripped through these, and Roxas went hurtling to the ground. Crying out, Axel moved to his friend and stood to defend him.

"We're not going to disappear!" he yelled.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko

Aqua was relieved when her attack managed to pierce Roxas' defenses. She felt bad, however, seeing Axel cry out. "I'm really sorry about this," Aqua said, raising her keyblade again. "But if it were me who needed to die in order for everyone to finish this war and save more lives, I would do it. I hope you don't see this as a bad thing. You'll be saving many lives." She squeezed the hilt on her weapon.

And is it even really dying if they were never alive?

With great effort, Aqua shot a triple blizzard spell at Axel and Roxas, quickly running over to swipe down the center of Axel's body.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Ryu Keiko
In the case that Aqua's attack didn't succeed, Lapis used the shards of crystals around her to conjure a large crystallized lance, aiming this to Axel and Roxas and keeping it there until it was clear that it was needed. The bounty hunter only wanted this to finish up, not wanting to let this deal she made with the unknown voice go to waste.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Ryu Keiko

Roxas managed to stand up quickly enough to swing his keyblades outward and catch the incoming blizzard attacks. However, he and Axel weren't fast enough to stop the lance, which punctured right through the red-haired Nobody. The flame walls around the garden disappeared, though some of the plants still burned.

"No!" Roxas screamed, turning around to face his friend. His weapons dropped from his hands, mimicking Axel's chakrams as the weapons disappeared in flashes of light. Roxas reached out and grabbed hold off Axel's hands.

"S-Sorry..." muttered Axel, who was already beginning to fade. "I tried... Roxas." He swallowed roughly, trying to find his voice. "Don't be sad. Nobodies aren't supposed to--" The Nobody flinched, unable to finish his sentence.

"We're so much more than that, Axel. We existed, and that's all the reason we needed." Roxas threw his arms around his friend, hugging him tightly. "You won't be alone," he said. "I'll disappear with you." Roxas began to fade along with Axel as he turned his head around at Aqua. "I hope it was worth it." His voice was laced with disdain, a look of hatred upon his face as he disappeared from this virtual world.

The lance of crystal fell to the ground.

Claire's arms fell to the side, and she let out a deep, shaky breath. "I don't get how all of this works. This virtual reality... but, this didn't feel right." She closed her eyes, thinking. "... Akibahara better be waiting for us at the end of all this."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Wedge Antilles

Roxas managed to stand up quickly enough to swing his keyblades outward and catch the incoming blizzard attacks. However, he and Axel weren't fast enough to stop the lance, which punctured right through the red-haired Nobody. The flame walls around the garden disappeared, though some of the plants still burned.

"No!" Roxas screamed, turning around to face his friend. His weapons dropped from his hands, mimicking Axel's chakrams as the weapons disappeared in flashes of light. Roxas reached out and grabbed hold off Axel's hands.

"S-Sorry..." muttered Axel, who was already beginning to fade. "I tried... Roxas." He swallowed roughly, trying to find his voice. "Don't be sad. Nobodies aren't supposed to--" The Nobody flinched, unable to finish his sentence.

"We're so much more than that, Axel. We existed, and that's all the reason we needed." Roxas threw his arms around his friend, hugging him tightly. "You won't be alone," he said. "I'll disappear with you." Roxas began to fade along with Axel as he turned his head around at Aqua. "I hope it was worth it." His voice was laced with disdain, a look of hatred upon his face as he disappeared from this virtual world.

Claire's arms fell to the side, and she let out a deep, shaky breath. "I don't get how all of this works. This virtual reality... but, this didn't feel right." She closed her eyes, thinking. "... Akibahara better be waiting for us at the end of all this."

As soon as the deed was done with them gone, Lapis let the surge of newfound magic wear off, her eyes and hair returning to their normal color. The lance of crystal instantly shattered apart into the very pieces that remained of her second crystal that she had broken herself moments before... leaving her with only one crystal to keep herself alive.

Drained from this and that she had some of the pain resurfacing, Lapis instantly collapsed to the ground, fainting from the fatigue as a hint of blood dripped from the edge of her mouth.

Red managed to get a hold of himself in time to see Lapis collapse, growing worried for her due to their link and thus rushing over to her limp form. He looked over to see the remains of another important crystal of Lapis, and putting that together to realize that Lapis had purposefully shattered one for that boost of power. He knew that she had one more, and that was it...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @Wedge Antilles

As soon as the deed was done with them gone, Lapis let the surge of newfound magic wear off, her eyes and hair returning to their normal color. The lance of crystal instantly shattered apart into the very pieces that remained of her second crystal that she had broken herself moments before... leaving her with only one crystal to keep herself alive.

Drained from this and that she had some of the pain resurfacing, Lapis instantly collapsed to the ground, fainting from the fatigue as a hint of blood dripped from the edge of her mouth.

Red managed to get a hold of himself in time to see Lapis collapse, growing worried for her due to their link and thus rushing over to her limp form. He looked over to see the remains of another important crystal of Lapis, and putting that together to realize that Lapis had purposefully shattered one for that boost of power. He knew that she had one more, and that was it...

It was over.

When the two began to fade, Aqua averted her gaze for moment before looking back. Once she looked back at the pair, Aqua wished she wouldn't have. Her eyes connected with those of Roxas for a moment and she felt a horrible pit of pain form in her heart. Being the same face that belonged to Ventus, seeing it look at her with such a loathsome expression hurt. Not to mention, it also felt as if she had just ended the lives of two innocents. They couldn't have been all that bad, could they?

Zjdp6Lk.png

Aqua lowered her head and allowed her weapon to fade from her hand, disgusted with herself.

"..."

I just killed two people. How many more will I have to kill?

"I hope it was worth it," Aqua mumbled, repeating the worlds Roxas had said before dying.

"No death is worth it. Keyblade master's protect life, not destroy it. If Master Eraqus saw me, he'd be so disappointed," Aqua whispered to herself, not really wanting Legolas or Claire to hear her.

In truth, Aqua had no idea what her master would think of this situation. It was... different. But Aqua liked to hope that he would be disappointed in her, because she was disappointed in herself...

Glancing to Lapis, Aqua asked, "Does she need any help?" The master immediately felt the need to help someone after having made such a poor mistake.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Wedge Antilles

Joshua seemingly just shrugged as his hand laid upon her own. "There goes that adorable blush of yours!" Smiling slightly, and even through his bandaged head, did he gently kiss Bayonettas cheek as he sat down for a moment, gently rubbing her back. "True, I would like that. Do you think you may get them, my darling? I need to.. Think over something." He stated plainly, sighing as his eyes closed in anticipation of this really shitty boring cook off.

@Mari @Meira @Unlimited RP Works @ShadowPrime @DapperDogman @york
After waiting a while for something to happen, and nothing so far... Bayonetta had another idea to pursue while they were all waiting.

She then slowly, very slowly, moved herself towards Joshua to kiss him. "Perhaps while waiting, my love, we can... cook up something else." She put her arms around his back, and kissed him more passionately, longer than ever before. And, she would not stop until he, or something or someone else, would cause a stop to their kiss.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @ShadowPrime @york @Meira @DapperDogman @Unlimited RP Works

After waiting a while for something to happen, and nothing so far... Bayonetta had another idea to pursue while they were all waiting.

She then slowly, very slowly, moved herself towards Joshua to kiss him. "Perhaps while waiting, my love, we can... cook up something else." She put her arms around his back, and kissed him more passionately, longer than ever before. And, she would not stop until he, or something or someone else, would cause a stop to their kiss.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @ShadowPrime @york @Meira @DapperDogman @Unlimited RP Works
"Get. A. Fucking. Room."

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Anybody who was near the pool

Upon hearing Ridley point out that his wounds were uneven, Death the Kid's right eye twitched.

"Oh crap! Y-You're right!" he exclaimed before he stopped shooting. Strangely enough, he took his remaining gun and shot himself in the other arm, howling in pain afterwards.

large.gif

"Th-There, they match now," he stammered, stepping back from the group as blood dripped down his arm. Big tears rolled down his cheeks. "I-It hurts," he mumbled after a moment, holding his arms. "Can we please just... stop fighting now? I don't want to do this. I just wanted to straighten this room up and enjoy the symmetry. I'd rather all of you just left right--"

BOOM!

The grenade Ezio threw at Death the Kid landed by his feet and blew him to smithereens before Frank's shot could even touch him. Instead of blowing apart into chucks of flesh and blood, however, he blew apart into bits of blue data that slowly began to fade.

I just wanted symmetry!

After a moment, every trace of his data was gone.​

Upon hearing Ridley point out that his wounds were uneven, Death the Kid's right eye twitched.

"Oh crap! Y-You're right!" he exclaimed before he stopped shooting. Strangely enough, he took his remaining gun and shot himself in the other arm, howling in pain afterwards.

large.gif

"Th-There, they match now," he stammered, stepping back from the group as blood dripped down his arm. Big tears rolled down his cheeks. "I-It hurts," he mumbled after a moment, holding his arms. "Can we please just... stop fighting now? I don't want to do this. I just wanted to straighten this room up and enjoy the symmetry. I'd rather all of you just left right--"

BOOM!

The grenade Ezio threw at Death the Kid landed by his feet and blew him to smithereens before Frank's shot could even touch him. Instead of blowing apart into chucks of flesh and blood, however, he blew apart into bits of blue data that slowly began to fade.

I just wanted symmetry!

"Christ. How did he live with his hair like that?" Frank muttered. "Where to now, lollipop?"

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

large.gif

BOOM!

I just wanted symmetry!

acr___ezio_by_ameij-d3illo6.jpg

"Requiescat in pace"

@BarrenThin @Hospes

"Garu!" Abel shouted as he switched spells, a swift wave of wind flying at the teeth and reflecting them back towards the enemy, "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" Naoya only sighed at his brother's screaming while he continued to alternate between Agilao and Zionga wave attacks.​
With a loud shriek, the remaining enemies would easily enough die down from the combination of the wave attacks, the teeth piercing one right in where the brain would be, as well as the addition of the fire waves. They didn't seem to pose much of a threat, but then again, if this was the first level, who knew what else might be in store for the twins?

Suddenly, the Observatory's lights would begin to glow red as the windows began to darken until they were completely black, and in the center, an insignia shone brightly.

silent_hill_homecoming_-_cult_symbol.jpg

"You will not reach Paradise," a sinister voice, a different one from Arya's, hissed at the twins.

And just as abruptly as it had appeared, the insignia disappeared and the lights came back to normal just as the door would be kicked open, Chris standing there.

"Phew, that was weird. The door was jammed and I couldn't get in. What the hell happened? I tried banging on the door to get your attention, but... I heard screaming?" Chris said, before looking at the corpse of the many of the Suffering creatures, "... What the hell?"

@The Tactician

It was over.

When the two began to fade, Aqua averted her gaze for moment before looking back. Once she looked back at the pair, Aqua wished she wouldn't have. Her eyes connected with those of Roxas for a moment and she felt a horrible pit of pain form in her heart. Being the same face that belonged to Ventus, seeing it look at her with such a loathsome expression hurt. Not to mention, it also felt as if she had just ended the lives of two innocents. They couldn't have been all that bad, could they?

Zjdp6Lk.png

Aqua lowered her head and allowed her weapon to fade from her hand, disgusted with herself.

"..."

I just killed two people. How many more will I have to kill?

"I hope it was worth it," Aqua mumbled, repeating the worlds Roxas had said before dying.

"No death is worth it. Keyblade master's protect life, not destroy it. If Master Eraqus saw me, he'd be so disappointed," Aqua whispered to herself, not really wanting Legolas or Claire to hear her.

In truth, Aqua had no idea what her master would think of this situation. It was... different. But Aqua liked to hope that he would be disappointed in her, because she was disappointed in herself...

Glancing to Lapis, Aqua asked, "Does she need any help?" The master immediately felt the need to help someone after having made such a poor mistake.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Wedge Antilles
Thinking that typing up a message to explain the possible situation to Aqua would take up time, Red only gave a nod to her question on helping Lapis. In the meantime, Red went to quickly pick up the shards of the shattered crystal, in the case that there was a way to fix it.

With a loud shriek, the remaining enemies would easily enough die down from the combination of the wave attacks, the teeth piercing one right in where the brain would be, as well as the addition of the fire waves. They didn't seem to pose much of a threat, but then again, if this was the first level, who knew what else might be in store for the twins?

Suddenly, the Observatory's lights would begin to glow red as the windows began to darken until they were completely black, and in the center, an insignia shone brightly.

silent_hill_homecoming_-_cult_symbol.jpg

"You will not reach Paradise," a sinister voice, a different one from Arya's, hissed at the twins.

And just as abruptly as it had appeared, the insignia disappeared and the lights came back to normal just as the door would be kicked open, Chris standing there.

"Phew, that was weird. The door was jammed and I couldn't get in. What the hell happened? I tried banging on the door to get your attention, but... I heard screaming?" Chris said, before looking at the corpse of the many of the Suffering creatures, "... What the hell?"

@The Tactician
"Do not worry, Sir, we have finally eliminated the satanic spider creatures," Abel cheered as he breathed a happy sigh of relief, "Arya's little surprise can never overcome our spider-extermination skills."

"Says the one who was screaming to burn them all..."

@Krieg @Verite

"Get. A. Fucking. Room."
Bayonetta stopped kissing Joshua after a while, not immediately but after she ensured it was by far, their longest kiss yet. She then turned to Felix.

"My, for one with such harsh adult language, you do have such a soft tolerance for, shall we say, adult matters?" She laughed. "Quite the contrast, I must say. Get back to me when you decide whether you're going to be an adult or a child, my dear."

She then softened the blow of her words. Blowing a kiss in Felix's direction.

tumblr_n70y3pYus71qdmrf4o1_500.gif

Then, she looked at Joshua, and started giggling a bit.

@ShadowPrime @ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman @Meira @york @Unlimited RP Works

Bayonetta stopped kissing Joshua after a while, not immediately but after she ensured it was by far, their longest kiss yet. She then turned to Felix.

"My, for one with such harsh adult language, you do have such a soft tolerance for, shall we say, adult matters?" She laughed. "Quite the contrast, I must say. Get back to me when you decide whether you're going to be an adult or a child, my dear."

She then softened the blow of her words. Blowing a kiss in Felix's direction.

tumblr_n70y3pYus71qdmrf4o1_500.gif

Then, she looked at Joshua, and started giggling a bit.

@ShadowPrime @ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman @Meira @york @Unlimited RP Works
"Bitch I don't care what you do. You can be a stripper if you really damn want to, I was just giving some sound advice. Unless your thing is roleplaying as a giggling fucking schoolgirl in a room full of shattered, burned, exploded gooey remains of penguins and Archer's little ass shove. In which case I say you got a weird-ass fetish."

He tilted his head. "Lemme put it in terms you'll understand. Guuuuuuuurl, y'all can do much better than a room filled wit melted penguins, ya know what I'm saying?"

@Mari @Meira @DapperDogman @Unlimited RP Works @others

large.gif

BOOM!

I just wanted symmetry!

"..."

"Well. That went wondrously," she mused, sarcastically.​
"Christ. How did he live with his hair like that?" Frank muttered. "Where to now, lollipop?"

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

She frowned at him again. "When will you stop trying to stick with me?" What will it take for you to let me protect you from me? "'Cause it ain't a good idea. For any of you. So it doesn't matter where I'm going."

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Pool​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back