• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The arrow bounced off the barrier, burning it. Claire watched as Aqua made her move, and without really thinking, ran forward to assist. Ice formed in her hand as she pressed against Roxas' flame barrier, and it completely shattered at her touch. With nothing protecting him, Aqua's attack slammed Roxas into the air, but he managed to recover mid-air and cast a new barrier on himself-- this one yellow. Upon landing, the boy tossed ice spells around himself, aiming to hit Aqua, Legolas, and Claire. Claire could only threw up her hands in response to this.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles

Axel's own barrier dissipated upon Roxas' breaking, and the uppercut landed harshly. Axel stumbled back outside the wall as the new barrier appeared around him. Growling, he directed his flames to attack Ryu's, and the twin magics exploded like fireworks.

@Ryu Keiko @Gummi Bunnies

Aqua bit her lip after her attack knocked Roxas into the air, hoping it would do some damage to him.

C'mon...

She was disappointed, however, when he quickly recovered and even cast a new barrier on himself. With no time to analyze the new barrier, Aqua was barraged with a string of ice spells heading in her direction. Jeez. Aqua was a little more than tired of ice.

Cartwheeling to the right, Aqua dodged one of the blasts. Cartwheeling to the left, she dodged another attack.

She glanced over at Legolas and Claire, concerned they might not be able to dodge. With this thought in mind, she cast a small barrier around both of them. Sadly, it left Aqua open and one of the icy blasts hit her right arm, causing her keyblade to fly out of her grasp and land somewhere behind her.

"Ngh, well, that won't due."

Her arm was frozen solid. She'd need to fix it up before she could fight again.

Aqua re-summoned her keyblade into her left hand, waving it in the air as she cast a spell. A purple aura of Esuna surrounded her for a moment, leaving her able to move her dominate arm again. Afterwards, she returned her keyblade to her left hand. Aqua shook her head, breathing a bit harder from all of the effort put forth in battle.

"I-It's that barrier. I can't touch him as long as he can keep using it..."

Unsure what to try next, Aqua summoned a line of meteors with magic, smacking each one in Roxas' direction. Although unsure the attack would do anything, Aqua needed to keep fighting otherwise Roxas would only pound them with his offense.

@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko

Stitch looked at the man. "Book has ducks." He said still looking. "Lost Duck" He replied remembering the name.

Jake nodded. "Maybe." He replied with a smile.

@FireDrake150

Fi floated over to where Ace and Stitch were.

"Maybe me and my Master can assist you both while we're here?" She asked in her usual monotone.

Link looked over from a section he was looking in at being mentioned then walked over.

@Raven @FireDrake150

Fi floated over to where Ace and Stitch were.

"Maybe me and my Master can assist you both while we're here?" She asked in her usual monotone.

Link looked over from a section he was looking in at being mentioned then walked over.

@Raven @FireDrake150
Stitch smiled at the lady who spoke. "Yes please." He replied once more frantically looking. He once more felt as the book state being away from Lilo for so long.

@Lizzy @FireDrake150 @Atomyk

Stitch looked at the man. "Book has ducks." He said still looking. "Lost Duck" He replied remembering the name.

Jake nodded. "Maybe." He replied with a smile.

@FireDrake150
Izana nods. "Worth a shot if we get to that point."

Ace nods, pulling out all of the books he finds that could fit the criteria, asking Stitch if any of these are close.

@Raven

To Kalifa and Kaku, Ludger shook his head. "I'm not sure how to explain a computer... this place isn't real. It's like an imitation. Like... a drawing come to life? The student profiles are reflections of the people they were copied from, if you want to put it like that."

8FG7TTv.png

"Well, we'll take you to the door so you can find out," Makoto said.

The two students would lead the group down to the first floor, where an elevator door awaited them. Monokuma presumably was still deactivated.

"There's an elevator beyond here where the trial room is located."

@Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Emperor Palpachu @Jeremi @Chris Lang
Riley walked to the elevator. "We should also probably brainstorm ways to get in. Maybe we could hack it? Or use explosives? I don't know. Shiki? You got any ideas?"

@Verite
Plutia walks into the closed elevator doors, as they are locked.

@Verite @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Emperor Palpachu @Jeremi @Chris Lang
"Under normal circumstances, I'd be able to cut down and through this door no problem. Not even the gates of Hell can keep me out with my eyes," Shiki said in a nonchalantly confident tone, crossing his arms, "But I imagine if it were that easy, we'd be in by now. I doubt busting it down physically won't do any good, and I imagine there's gonna be a consequence to pay if I overuse my Mystic Eyes. Not exactly helping that I'm... a little on edge right now because of the situation, and if I use them any more at the moment... Well, anyway, I dunno. Any suggestions, Junko? Mako--Err, Dude?"

@Atomyk @Bomb @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Emperor Palpachu @Chris Lang @Nater Taters

"Under normal circumstances, I'd be able to cut down and through this door no problem. Not even the gates of Hell can keep me out with my eyes," Shiki said in a nonchalantly confident tone, crossing his arms, "But I imagine if it were that easy, we'd be in by now. I doubt busting it down physically won't do any good, and I imagine there's gonna be a consequence to pay if I overuse my Mystic Eyes. Not exactly helping that I'm... a little on edge right now because of the situation, and if I use them any more at the moment... Well, anyway, I dunno. Any suggestions, Junko? Mako--Err, Dude?"

@Atomyk @Bomb @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Emperor Palpachu @Chris Lang @Nater Taters

"If this weren't VR, I would short out the circuit with a Gauss Rifle burst, but as we said, Normal circumstances won't open it, and Monokuma said the EMP won't short things out here." Riley ran his hand through his hair. "I hate VR..."

@Atomyk @Bomb @Jeremi @Emperor Palpachu @Chris Lang @Nater Taters

Izana nods. "Worth a shot if we get to that point."

Ace nods, pulling out all of the books he finds that could fit the criteria, asking Stitch if any of these are close.

@Raven
Jake nodded. "Yeah." He replied.

Stitch smiled at the stack and it took till the end almost before he smiled and pulled a book close. "Ohana" He stated sounding content for now. "Thank you" He tole the three who helped.

latest

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy

The arrow bounced off the barrier, burning it. Claire watched as Aqua made her move, and without really thinking, ran forward to assist. Ice formed in her hand as she pressed against Roxas' flame barrier, and it completely shattered at her touch. With nothing protecting him, Aqua's attack slammed Roxas into the air, but he managed to recover mid-air and cast a new barrier on himself-- this one yellow. Upon landing, the boy tossed ice spells around himself, aiming to hit Aqua, Legolas, and Claire. Claire could only threw up her hands in response to this.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles

Axel's own barrier dissipated upon Roxas' breaking, and the uppercut landed harshly. Axel stumbled back outside the wall as the new barrier appeared around him. Growling, he directed his flames to attack Ryu's, and the twin magics exploded like fireworks.

@Ryu Keiko @Gummi Bunnies
Aqua bit her lip after her attack knocked Roxas into the air, hoping it would do some damage to him.

C'mon...

She was disappointed, however, when he quickly recovered and even cast a new barrier on himself. With no time to analyze the new barrier, Aqua was barraged with a string of ice spells heading in her direction. Jeez. Aqua was a little more than tired of ice.

Cartwheeling to the right, Aqua dodged one of the blasts. Cartwheeling to the left, she dodged another attack.

She glanced over at Legolas and Claire, concerned they might not be able to dodge. With this thought in mind, she cast a small barrier around both of them. Sadly, it left Aqua open and one of the icy blasts hit her right arm, causing her keyblade to fly out of her grasp and land somewhere behind her.

Aqua re-summoned her keyblade into her left hand, waving it in the air as she cast a spell. A purple aura of Esuna surrounded her for a moment, leaving her able to move her dominate arm again. Afterwards, she returned her keyblade to her left hand. Aqua shook her head, breathing a bit harder from all of the effort put forth in battle.

Unsure what to try next, Aqua summoned a line of meteors with magic, smacking each one in Roxas' direction. Although unsure the attack would do anything, Aqua needed to keep fighting otherwise Roxas would only pound them with his offense.

"Turn my... no, our luck around..." Lapis repeated this line that the unknown voice had told her. Glancing back at Red, she did know that this would hurt him as well due to their link, but this was going nowhere with these barriers. Maybe if she took this deal... then she would be able to puncture her way through those barriers.

"...leave... the barriers... to me..." the bounty hunter spoke up, holding the single crystal in her hands. One more moment of hesitation, Lapis immediately threw it to the ground, watching it shatter into tiny bits and pieces. Upon the shattering of her second crystal that would leave her with only one crystal to keep her alive, Lapis hurled over by the pain of losing another part of herself. It was a few moments of this pain, almost where she would start beginning to cough out blood. Yet... in an instant, the pain stopped.

Was this the deal that the unknown voice spoke about?

Lapis felt her own consciousness drift in and out, leaving herself in a daze. During this, the pieces of the crystal she shattered moments before began to levitate around her, these pieces rapidly generating many crystal needles that would be sent flying towards Roxas and Axel. Without her realizing it, Lapis's eyes were emitting a blue glow... and the entirety of her hair was now blue due to this strange boost of magic energy.

Red also was in pain, but it didn't seem to be that serious as before from the last time she shattered a crystal.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko @Wedge Antilles

"It seems that there isn't much to find here that may not already have been found." Fi spoke.

Link nodded in agreement.

"Lilo a friend of yours, little one?" Fi asked as she looked down at Stitch.

@Raven @FireDrake150

C'mon...

"Turn my... no, our luck around..." Lapis repeated this line that the unknown voice had told her. Glancing back at Red, she did know that this would hurt him as well due to their link, but this was going nowhere with these barriers. Maybe if she took this deal... then she would be able to puncture her way through those barriers.

"...leave... the barriers... to me..." the bounty hunter spoke up, holding the single crystal in her hands. One more moment of hesitation, Lapis immediately threw it to the ground, watching it shatter into tiny bits and pieces. Upon the shattering of her second crystal that would leave her with only one crystal to keep her alive, Lapis hurled over by the pain of losing another part of herself. It was a few moments of this pain, almost where she would start beginning to cough out blood. Yet... in an instant, the pain stopped.

Was this the deal that the unknown voice spoke about?

Lapis felt her own consciousness drift in and out, leaving herself in a daze. During this, the pieces of the crystal she shattered moments before began to levitate around her, these pieces rapidly generating many crystal needles that would be sent flying towards Roxas and Axel. Without her realizing it, Lapis's eyes were emitting a blue glow... and the entirety of her hair was now blue due to this strange boost of magic energy.

Red also was in pain, but it didn't seem to be that serious as before from the last time she shattered a crystal.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko @Wedge Antilles

"Damn it!" Axel cried as the crystals punctured the barriers. Lightning bounced away from them, making everyone's hair stand on end. Roxas moved to conjure a blue barrier once again, but the meteors ripped through these, and Roxas went hurtling to the ground. Crying out, Axel moved to his friend and stood to defend him.

"We're not going to disappear!" he yelled.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko

"... BURN THEM, BURN WHATEVER THEY ARE!" Abel screamed as the creatures appeared from the shadows. His fingers snapped out a quick series of beats as Agi sparked to life, sending out a wave of flames towards the beasts. NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOT DEALING WITH THIS! WE'RE NOT PAID FOR THIS KIND OF THING!

Naoya sighed as his brother began to panic. He couldn't exactly blame him, still being a teenager. However, he is supposed to be the King of Bel, and this is simply unbecoming. Grabbing his brother's free arm, the programmer began dragging Abel along as he backed up to the door they had entered through. The index and middle fingers of his free hand jabbed out in a wide arc, sending out a electric counterpart to the wave of flames, "Time for shock and awe, little brother. Zionga!"

@Verite
The creatures known as The Suffering let out another shriek, more pained this time as Naoya attacked. One sunk into the flames and died, but the others pushed forward, their bodies on fire and stumbling forward like goddamn fire zombies.

"HEL....P MEE," one yelled, reaching out to them, its claws pointed straight at the brothers, before clawing at its own face where the mouth would be on a normal face, ripping skin apart as it opened its newly-created mouth, shrieking again at them as teeth like fangs would be shown off.

With that, the Suffering would spit its sharp, fang-like teeth at Naoya and Abel, shooting at them like bullets.

@The Tactician

"It seems that there isn't much to find here that may not already have been found." Fi spoke.

Link nodded in agreement.

"Lilo a friend of yours, little one?" Fi asked as she looked down at Stitch.

@Raven @FireDrake150
Stitch nodded. "Friend and Ohana." He answered. "Stitch glad Lilo isn't hear though Stitch would hate to see Lilo in danger." He stated.

Jake nodded. "Same reason I let Rose go..." He commented quietly.

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy @Atomyk

Stitch nodded. "Friend and Ohana." He answered. "Stitch glad Lilo isn't hear though Stitch would hate to see Lilo in danger." He stated.

Jake nodded. "Same reason I let Rose go..." He commented quietly.

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy @Atomyk
Izana Sighs, Looking down and away from the two. "My family is dead....My friends too....I have an adoptive family, but, I don't spend enough time with them....." He sighs, Glad they're not here, and in fact fighting for them. "Its wh I want to beat Aki, so that I can help them. Whether or not I live is irrelevant as long as they're safe...."

Ace Nods. "I left class-0 behind for that reason as well. One Agito Cadet down, and they can still function, but more than one and things start becoming impaired."

@Raven @Lizzy

Izana Sighs, Looking down and away from the two. "My family is dead....My friends too....I have an adoptive family, but, I don't spend enough time with them....." He sighs, Glad they're not here, and in fact fighting for them. "Its wh I want to beat Aki, so that I can help them. Whether or not I live is irrelevant as long as they're safe...."

Ace Nods. "I left class-0 behind for that reason as well. One Agito Cadet down, and they can still function, but more than one and things start becoming impaired."

@Raven @Lizzy
Jake nodded. "Rose was just a crush I left so she would be happy. She has no memory of me. Finally lives with her family instead of the hunts clan." He stated.

Stitch just nodded. "Stitch adopted. Except for cousins." He stated.

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy

Fi turned to face Link momentarily. He was pretending to look through some books that had appeared to be untouched.

"My Master has a friend he misses too. He wishes to find her, for she is lost. Though, it is a good thing she isn't here as well...he wouldn't want that. But last we saw of her she was in good hands so he doesn't have to worry much. I am Fi, by the way. And my Master is known as Link. My Master does not appear to have a family, for him and many of his friends lived in a school like structure." Fi replied.

@Raven @FireDrake150 @Holy crap Fi that's the most you've talked so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back