Status
Not open for further replies.
"Please! I can't help it if you throw yourself in front of my weapons in the middle of a fight. Once they go flying I can't control them any more!" Gilgamesh countered. "But if you are in fact an Agent then let's prove it now!" he declares as he votes for Lonqu.

The old man stepped up to Gilgamesh, once again showing no fear for the superior combatant. "Now, I get it, you aren't the most intelligent member of our little group. I'll try not to be insensitive about it."

"You're a fucking moron."

Well.

"We can't afford to throw away a vote 'proving someone is an agent'; we only have so many chances, and then the traitors get away. Now, I don't believe you did this, 'King of Heroes,' but, just so these two don't get voted off for your stupidity, I'm going to vote for you, Gilgamesh, until they're safe from being voted off or until the real culprit is revealed."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Cromartie Sarkissian
@Verite

"Please! I can't help it if you throw yourself in front of my weapons in the middle of a fight. Once they go flying I can't control them any more!" Gilgamesh countered. "But if you are in fact an Agent then let's prove it now!" he declares as he votes for Lonqu.
"If I recall you started throwing those weapons after I was in the middle of making my move......Dumbass...."

"Wait you tried to kill Lon'qu...?" Donny didn't look very happy upon figuring this out.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
The old man stepped up to Gilgamesh, once again showing no fear for the superior combatant. "Now, I get it, you aren't the most intelligent member of our little group. I'll try not to be insensitive about it."

Well.

"We can't afford to throw away a vote 'proving someone is an agent'; we only have so many chances, and then the traitors get away. Now, I don't believe you did this, 'King of Heroes,' but, just so these two don't get voted off for your stupidity, I'm going to vote for you, Gilgamesh, until they're safe from being voted off or until the real culprit is revealed."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Cromartie Sarkissian
@Verite
"He knows that I know his secret so he wants me gone...." Lon'qu would tell Frank seeming to not care if Gilgamesh heard him or not.

@BarrenThin

"Honestly, you're just so dense, it hurts to think I bothered trying to impress you"

"Your opinion is as worthless as your treasury"

"After all, all the gold in the world is worthless when in the possession of a fool"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Kinuhata hadn't expected to win. Even a dozen of her wouldn't make a difference to a Level 5 like Mugino. Yet...

"Sorry."

She'd have to make it up to Mugino, and maybe sort everything out if she could, later. There was another murder, it seemed. So she went to look at the body.

"Anyone have any super ideas?"

@everyone​
Meanwhile, after several moments into the investigation, a set of footsteps would be heard in the distance. Behind Kinuhata, a wounded woman, barely able to even stand, let alone walk as she was right now, would appear, holding her rib cage and with a regretful face, would appear. It didn't take very long for Shizuri Mugino to come to, but perhaps that was to be expected of a Level 5.

tumblr_inline_n198gfgpTc1s43kjo.jpg

"Kinuhata... What's going on here?" She could only ask, looking around in something of a daze. It appeared that now, she suddenly had no intention of fighting, but even if she did, it didn't look like she was in much condition to anyway.

"Are these... your new allies?"

@Kaykay

Ryner turns toward Ryuko as she seems to go on a rampage, and crosses his arms "You know, maybe for the first time since I got here, I agree with your methods"
"I'd said all along we couldn't trust him"

He turns to Reece for a moment "Hey, can't you like...Tell when people are lying?" he asks, cocking a brow "My eyes only gave vague answers about your magic talents"
"If you could verify that what hot head over there says is true, I can heal him up when Ryuko gets done roughing him up"

"In other words, Ryuko, you're free to go to town on him. Assuming Reece here works with us, we'll get what we're after"

@Hospes @Mari @C.T. @Wedge Antilles

Totally lame jump in post because I've been a bad Savvy and have been slacking

Reece gave a curt nod in answer, folding her arms neatly. "Yes, I can clarify whether one is lying or telling the truth.. However, in this world, this ability has apparently been blocked off.. Or, at the very least, considerably weakened. I make no promises that I'd be able to correctly determine whether he's being truthful or not," she explained. "It's most certainly worth a try, though."

There was a brief pause.. Before the blonde continued. "However, I will say this - torture or abuse is not the correct way to go about this," she stated, firmly. "There is no need for any more damage to be done.. Even to the ones that have caused the most of it-"

And then Gilgamesh voted for Lon'qu, after Lon'qu claimed to be an agent... And all the Light Caster could do was facepalm.

This is why Ryan wasn't allowed out of the Manor.

Speaking of the kid.. It looked like she'd fallen asleep again. Let's all blame Ryner for that since he always seemed to be napping :|

@DapperDogman @Whoever​

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
GRbvJz3.png

And then suddenly, Tsuchimikado.

"Ayiyi, what a ballsy move, Lon'qu, Donny!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed, appearing in the middle of the commotion, putting his arms around their shoulders, "That's a real brave or crazy thing to do, revealing yourselves just after one of your allies gets killed! But if you'll reveal it, then I'll repeat it loud and proud for ya. Everyone, no worries! These two are definitely some of my Agents! So ah, tall blondie... yeah, don't do that."

"You should at least ask me to confirm before making crazy votes like that, King of Oafs! And c'mon, old man, in just about every light you look at it in, voting for someone that you know is innocent is counterproductive! Isn't this your third game now? You should know how things work better than I do!" He exclaimed, snapping his fingers and pointing at both Gilgamesh and Frank.

"You're actin' crazy out here, man! But c'mon, we're all friends here, riiight?~"

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Everyone

Totally lame jump in post because I've been a bad Savvy and have been slacking

Reece gave a curt nod in answer, folding her arms neatly. "Yes, I can clarify whether one is lying or telling the truth.. However, in this world, this ability has apparently been blocked off.. Or, at the very least, considerably weakened. I make no promises that I'd be able to correctly determine whether he's being truthful or not," she explained. "It's most certainly worth a try, though."

There was a brief pause.. Before the blonde continued. "However, I will say this - torture or abuse is not the correct way to go about this," she stated, firmly. "There is no need for any more damage to be done.. Even to the ones that have caused the most of it-"

And then Gilgamesh voted for Lon'qu, after Lon'qu claimed to be an agent... And all the Light Caster could do was facepalm.

This is why Ryan wasn't allowed out of the Manor.

Speaking of the kid.. It looked like she'd fallen asleep again. Let's all blame Ryner for that since he always seemed to be napping :|

@DapperDogman @Whoever​
"I can't argue with your moral compass, that'd be absurd, who argues with compasses?" Ryner asks, chuckling to himself "Well, Ryan's catching up on her rest, I see, that makes one of us"
"Still, if he's holding back info, I say we beat it out of him...It's only short term suffering, unlike the slow, painful death of being burned" it was clear the memories that those kills brought back had stirred some hatred deep within Ryner

"But very well, if you don't want to hurt him, we can ask him peacefully, if he lies, then I can't assure one hundred percent that Ryuko will hold back...Heck, I can't assure she'll hold back even if he tells the truth"
He shrugs slightly and turns to Ryuko "Oi, you think you can hold off on that asswhooping for like...five minutes, you're free to have him when Reece is done, depending on the answers we get"

He turns to Pyro and flashes a small, malicious glare
"You better give us what we ask for, Pyro-boy, or you'll be missing a couple teeth at the least"

"Doubt your fangirl here would be too happy, but what do I care?" he mutters under his breath, glancing to Mari for a second

@Hospes @Wedge Antilles @C.T. @Mari

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
POXRhLt.jpg

hey, no problem, ilona.

when this is all over, you gotta join me at grillby's.

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

hope you don't mind if a zombie joins us.

and, uh, a bunch of other monsters. heh.

Misaka looked upon Eve glumly for a moment, one hand reaching over to awkwardly rub at her other arm's bicep. Her electricity had died out now, her threatening presence vanished now that she felt there was no need for it. This reaction from the three was hardly a surprise, leaving Misaka with the knowledge they just had to figure this one out on their own. Though, Kizaru was right, their track record so far was impressive, all things considered. That just meant that a screw up now would be all the more worse for them at this critical moment.

D0SoTcM.png

"I see. Yeah, okay then--" She began, but Ryuko's sudden outburst made her close her mouth shut. She watched curiously as Ryuko blatantly threatened both Mari and Pyro, a move that seemed to go a step too far in this instance. Whether they were telling the truth or not, these three had no desire to give up any info, and beating them up wasn't going to guarantee that they'd get talking. Misaka couldn't say she would not have minded to go with that method herself, but with things as they are and the end of all this looming on the horizon, she wasn't sure naked aggression was going to solve much of anything. "Are you sure that's..."

Misaka trailed off, her voice leaving her. Something at the back of her mind told her to leave this affair alone. What if Ryuko was right? Or what if... Misaka nodded, staring at the trio. She'd observe for now, and see what happened. Still-- "But that's not all who should speak," she said to no one in particular. "We already lost one of you guys... you agents. I don't know how you guys work or what your plan is, but you've been checking people all this time. Certainly, you should know some of us are definitely innocent here. At least one of you is gonna have to bite the bullet and help us out here."

G3RsNhP.png

"Uh, wait, a zombie joining us for dinner? Don't zombies eat people? Or brains? I'm not sure which, but I'd rather not be chewed upon. I hope he's a friendly zombie, such as the two of you are," she told the skeleton brothers.

@Atomyk @coralprime

Well.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Cromartie Sarkissian
@Verite

tumblr_inline_nl2h1k6ZmD1r3leyb.png

After speaking to Mikasa, Eve caught wind of the odd vote placed by the old man. "That's a waist of a vote," she told him. "Gilgamesh shouldn't be voted for. You're better off guessing blindly than voting for him. Your reasoning as to why you'd vote for him is silly." Eve felt odd even speaking around Gilgamesh, let alone mentioning him. She hadn't interacted with him since she had killed him, but she couldn't imagine he would be too happy to see her.

@BarrenThin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

G3RsNhP.png

"Uh, wait, a zombie joining us for dinner? Don't zombies eat people? Or brains? I'm not sure which, but I'd rather not be chewed upon. I hope he's a friendly zombie, such as the two of you are," she told the skeleton brothers.

@Atomyk @coralprime

After speaking to Mikasa, Eve caught wind of the odd vote placed by the old man. "That's a waist of a vote," she told him. "Gilgamesh shouldn't be voted for. You're better off guessing blindly than voting for him. Your reasoning as to why you'd vote for him is silly." Eve felt odd even speaking around Gilgamesh, let alone mentioning him. She hadn't interacted with him since she had killed him, but she couldn't imagine he would be too happy to see her.

tumblr_inline_n7swfij8V61suuiq8.png

"Did someone say something about zombies?" Where Minato came, no one will ever know...

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @coralprime

G3RsNhP.png

@Atomyk @coralprime

"Maybe, but I don't hate anyone the way I hate him, so I'd rather use him and change it later."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_n7swfij8V61suuiq8.png

"Did someone say something about zombies?" Where Minato came, no one will ever know...

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @coralprime

She didn't really care where he had come from, but Ilona was still happy to see him. "Sir Minato!" she chirped happily.

kvjmXYN.png

"Look, Sans and Papyrus, this is my boyfri-- No wait, that's not right... this is my big brother Sir Minato!" she stated, grabbing Minato's hand so she could cutely swing it. "Where've you been off to?" she cheerfully asked him.

@coralprime @Atomyk @The Tactician

"Maybe, but I don't hate anyone the way I hate him, so I'd rather use him and change it later."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_nl2gtvTJR61r3leyb.png

"Too bad we can't trade places then. If you were me, you would've gotten to kill him. If you hate him that much, maybe you would've actually enjoyed it, unlike me." Eve stated. "But just because I killed him doesn't mean I hate him." She glanced at Gilgamesh for a moment. "I don't even know him."

GRbvJz3.png

"Ayiyi, what a ballsy move, Lon'qu, Donny!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed, appearing in the middle of the commotion, putting his arms around their shoulders, "That's a real brave or crazy thing to do, revealing yourselves just after one of your allies gets killed! But if you'll reveal it, then I'll repeat it loud and proud for ya. Everyone, no worries! These two are definitely some of my Agents! So ah, tall blondie... yeah, don't do that."

"You should at least ask me to confirm before making crazy votes like that, King of Oafs! And c'mon, old man, in just about every light you look at it in, voting for someone that you know is innocent is counterproductive! Isn't this your third game now? You should know how things work better than I do!" He exclaimed, snapping his fingers and pointing at both Gilgamesh and Frank.

"You're actin' crazy out here, man! But c'mon, we're all friends here, riiight?~"

"No. We aren't." The old man stared back. "But, I'll switch it... when he does."

Given that Frank very much was crazy- that hadn't changed- he didn't seem to mind the allegations.
tumblr_inline_nl2gtvTJR61r3leyb.png

"Too bad we can't trade places then. If you were me, you would've gotten to kill him. If you hate him that much, maybe you would've actually enjoyed it, unlike me." Eve stated. "But just because I killed him doesn't mean I hate him." She glanced at Gilgamesh for a moment. "I don't even know him."

Frank grunted. Possibly in agreement.

@Verite
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

She didn't really care where he had come from, but Ilona was still happy to see him. "Sir Minato!" she chirped happily.

kvjmXYN.png

"Look, Sans and Papyrus, this is my boyfri-- No wait, that's not right... this is my big brother Sir Minato!" she stated, grabbing Minato's hand so she could cutely swing it. "Where've you been off to?" she cheerfully asked him.

@coralprime @Atomyk @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_mydx6vbd9N1qg734k.png

"Uh..." Did she really just try to say that about him? Goddammit, I really need to be careful with girls... "Well, I was helping Illya-chan in finding that Dress of hers. What about you?" He glanced at Papyrus and Sans, "Just hanging around with spooky scary skeletons?"

@coralprime @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
GRbvJz3.png

"See.... Now will you quit your nonsense and do something useful for a change Gilgamesh....?" Lon'qu would speak obviously fed up with Gilgamesh.

@BarrenThin @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Last edited:
bt0klfC.png

This had to be a joke-- Misaka had to move things away from Gilgamesh and Lon'qu. She imagined she might have to change her vote as she thought more on what laid before her, but actual votes needed to be made.

"Hey, Ryner, right?" Or maybe it was Rynamesh. Misaka didn't really care. "I'm kind of getting tired of how aloof you act. What was up with that last vote...? I'm just gonna vote for you and get it over with."

Meanwhile, Sans was hardly paying attention to any of that nonsense. He peered at Minato curiously.

7TJHARo.jpg

i think this kid thinks he's funny.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @The Tactician

tumblr_inline_mydx6vbd9N1qg734k.png

"Uh..." Did she really just try to say that about him? Goddammit, I really need to be careful with girls... "Well, I was helping Illya-chan in finding that Dress of hers. What about you?" He glanced at Papyrus and Sans, "Just hanging around with spooky scary skeletons?"

@coralprime @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

lIq9hmg.png

"Huh, something wrong Sir Minato?" she asked after the male took an awkward pause. "Yeah, I've been with these two skeletons, my friends Sans and Papyrus! They're going to teach me some cool things! Like how to cook and use special attacks!" she chirped excitedly.

@The Tactician @Atomyk @coralprime

Status
Not open for further replies.