• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warachia01.png

"Fiamma of the Right... Yes, that name does strike something within," Wallachia replied to those who would inquire about his allegiances, "Though he is very well aware of my agenda, he seems to have decided to resurrect me anyway, with the only request being to send you all into a pit of despair and death. But the fool seems to either underestimate me or have little regard for himself," the vampire spoke, his body levitating into the air and floating about idly.

"I'm afraid that even if I wanted to, I cannot die again. Not for another thousand years under a red moon. Try as you might to defeat me, your efforts will be fruitless, but that won't stop you, I take it?"

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Shrine Skyscraper
tumblr_nw4hq9MbzX1u3z5n7o1_100.jpg

"We'll see about that..."

tumblr_m6zge6gGDh1qd06lm.png

"Er... Erika, shouldn't we think this out first?"

tumblr_inline_n6tzwqV5a71ql8ac4.png

"Step aside Battler-san. Clearly you don't get the picture here, but I do..."

tumblr_mcvvg6T5aL1qd06lm.png

"... No, you actually don't."

Erika definitely wasn't getting the clear picture at all, and just ignored Battler's warnings.

"Despite your claims, your words would sway the others to not try and attack you, but that won't work on me! I've sliced up immortals with this scythe before, and let's see how long you'll last from it!!!"

Erika simply rushed towards Wallachia, ready to slice him up with her scythe countless times. Battler, on the other hand, sighed and shook his head. This wasn't going to end well, wasn't it?

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Shrine Skyscraper

Warachia01.png

"Fiamma of the Right... Yes, that name does strike something within," Wallachia replied to those who would inquire about his allegiances, "Though he is very well aware of my agenda, he seems to have decided to resurrect me anyway, with the only request being to send you all into a pit of despair and death. But the fool seems to either underestimate me or have little regard for himself," the vampire spoke, his body levitating into the air and floating about idly.

"I'm afraid that even if I wanted to, I cannot die again. Not for another thousand years under a red moon. Try as you might to defeat me, your efforts will be fruitless, but that won't stop you, I take it?"

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Shrine Skyscraper
"We wont need to kill you, creep. We only need to make you wish you were dead..."

Erika definitely wasn't getting the clear picture at all, and just ignored Battler's warnings.

"Despite your claims, your words would sway the others to not try and attack you, but that won't work on me! I've sliced up immortals with this scythe before, and let's see how long you'll last from it!!!"

Erika simply rushed towards Wallachia, ready to slice him up with her scythe countless times. Battler, on the other hand, sighed and shook his head. This wasn't going to end well, wasn't it?

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Shrine Skyscraper
Ethel would try to follow up by giving backup to Erika by also using his Fury and double-scythe tag team the proclaimed immortal.

@Verite @skyscraper folks​

Warachia01.png

"I'm not super stupid enough to try to kill someone that won't die."

That was enough to stop Kinuhata. She'd rather turn around and find some other way out, or some way to actually fight him. He didn't seem like he was going to attack despite Fiamma's request, so there wasn't any harm in looking for a method that'd actually get something done. But as she had no clues as to what to do, she figured she may as well speak with him.

"You don't have any super reason to fight us, right? Doesn't seem you super care for this Fiamma guy all that much. Can you just super tell us out to get out of here and we can all be on our own super ways?"

Fat chance of that happening, but better than trying to punch what seemed to be some sort of immortal to death. She'd never believed in vampires and such before, but with all the other weird things...eh.

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Lon'qu.png

"Any chance we had at negotiation was just thrown out the window.... I think i'll sit this one out seeing as he's in the air right now..."

ebb3c09032ff774d51344b5ec2513ab9.jpg

"Unless of course you want to jump in Saber..? Donny and I will be more than happy to help out.." Lon'qu would speak glancing around to see if he can locate Saber. Now that he thought about it she had been very quiet since they entered the Shrine Skyscraper....

7673783.jpg

"Lon'qu's right the two of us can't really do much with him in the air anyways. If someone could git him down and keep him down then we'd be able to help."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Mighty Roman @Mari @Wedge Antilles @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Shrine Skyscraper

Warachia01.png

tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo7_250.gif

"We would not know if that were truly so... unless we tried", Mari answered. By the words of the others, she sensed that they were also of a similar mind. Though she was not as strong and powerful like the others, she was fully prepared to support them in any way... and to even do what she could herself, if needed.

"And I think we are all ready to see if that is actually true", she added.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Mighty Roman @Verite @Wedge Antilles @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Shrine Skyscraper

"We would not know if that were truly so... unless we tried", Mari answered. By the words of the others, she sensed that they were also of a similar mind. Though she was not as strong and powerful like the others, she was fully prepared to support them in any way... and to even do what she could herself, if needed.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Mighty Roman @Verite @Wedge Antilles @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Shrine Skyscraper
Barbossa gave that typical lunatic look he always gave when he was feeling particularly blood-thirsty.
'Aye, the lady be right. An' even if we can't kill ye....we can damn well make ye suffer. For a very long time. Aye, I only wish that ye could see the body o' your accomplice, an' how I sent him to the Great Beyond. Maybe ye can join 'im there.'
He just hoped that Wallachia's death would be more...permanent than his own.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Mari @Verite @Wedge Antilles @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Shrine Skyscraper

Aoko01.png

"Afterlife, huh? Man, you people have it so easy. Back in the Murder Game I was in, they didn't even have an afterlife. They just stayed dead! God rest their souls. Especially that wood elf girl. She really didn't have any place there..." Aoko sighed, crossing her arms, before blinking, "Fuyuki? Oh, that's not too far away. Just travel through Misaki over there, and don't stop, even if you might end up going through a forest or so," she said with a small breath.

Aoko04.png

"The Holy Grail War... It's a ritual that's talked about quite a lot in the Association. Being able to get a wish granted is a big deal, but it seems like the current one is being interrupted because of this Murder Game, huh?" Aoko inquired, looking up at the sky, "The little girl might know more though. Wasn't she the one traveling with you?"

07ba.png

"Did you forget, Onii-chan? We have to destroy the Holy Grail because of the evil energy it's supplying. The evil that's supplying the Murder Game and whatever that TATARI thing was, according to Kishima," Illya spoke, looking somewhat sternly at Minato.

w8XwKKB.png

"Well, in any case... If you're say you're part of an afterlife right now, then... I guess you wouldn't happen to know how Ciel-senpai's holding up then?"

@The Tactician @Nater Taters
Robin frowned as Aoko went on about her game, "Yes, being brutally murdered then revived is so wonderful... Anyways, that way, eh? Well, at least we have an idea now..."

"Before the game? She's been doing fine lately, though she's been busy with her work and such. During the game, she's apparently in Fuyuki City right now, and the survivors met her during a rest period," Minato explained as he began taking steps in the direction that Aoko pointed out, "And Illya-chan, I'm still a little off after that fight with AAvenger. Besides, I'm not the best at explaining things anyways..."

"Anyways, thank you, Miss Blue, but we should really get going."

John didn't say a word. But he stood close to Mari, and had his lighter in hand. He wasn't big on words... more on action. He was ready.

@Mari @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Hospes @shrineskyscraper

John didn't say a word. But he stood close to Mari, and had his lighter in hand. He wasn't big on words... more on action. He was ready.

@Mari @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Hospes @shrineskyscraper
Mari glanced at John. She could tell what he meant by his holding of the lighter, that he was going to be prepared to act in case it was needed, or even if John just decided to attack the arrogant stranger. Regardless of which he would choose, she felt safe with him, strangely enough considering he had killed two innocent people earlier? It did not make sense... but then, she realized from fiction that the best relationships were the ones that defied explanations.

Barbossa gave that typical lunatic look he always gave when he was feeling particularly blood-thirsty.
'Aye, the lady be right. An' even if we can't kill ye....we can damn well make ye suffer. For a very long time. Aye, I only wish that ye could see the body o' your accomplice, an' how I sent him to the Great Beyond. Maybe ye can join 'im there.'
He just hoped that Wallachia's death would be more...permanent than his own.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Mari @Verite @Wedge Antilles @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Shrine Skyscraper

She nodded to the pirate Captain, and smiled slightly. Was he going to fire his weapon again with so little reason to do so? She was glad that she was on the same side as him.

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Hospes@shrineskyscraper

Satsuki05.png

"W-Wait now, it wasn't really his fault. I mean, I did try to kill him first. Well, maybe that's inaccurate. More like... drink his blood and try to make him my servant," Yumizuka said meekly in response to Gunha and his hot-headed attitude. The hell was that about?

"See, before I died, I lived as a vampire against my own will. I tried my best to resist the temptation to drink blood, but... I went ahead and messed up, so I paid the price."

"As for Brunestud, I think some other TATARI apparition took her over to the Outskirts to--" She began, before Frank would say Tohno's full name.

That was right. How could she forget?

Oqc5LKH.png

"Y-Yes, yes! That's it!" She exclaimed excitedly to Frank, before blinking, "But... Mister, how do you know something like that?"

@BarrenThin @Gibbons @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Frank didn't directly answer her, instead speaking to his other companions. "Tohno was in the other Murder Games. Had some kind of split personality disorder, or some other shit. Nice kid, until he switched to his other him. He was one off the traitors in that game. Killed me and my... partner. May not be the same person, but if it is, and we encounter him... tread lightly."

@Gibbons
@Verite
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Schnee Corp Lawyer

Warachia01.png

When Ilona and Eve arrived, they weren't exactly sure what was going on. Eve quieted as she tried to figure out the situation, but Ilona exclaimed,

lEopuTh.png

"TH-THAT MAN'S HAIR-- THOSE GOLDEN STRANDS REMIND ME OF THE SUN!"

Eve face-palmed, but said nothing.

@Uh Oh Shit Post Alert! @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Shrine Skyscraper​

89ceba09cb78cd5b0ce7b313bb80d57fd41739e8_hq.gif

It seemed this was going to be a fight after all. Why did every encounter with someone need to turn into such a thing? Did Fiamma have that many underlings, or was Gilgamesh always following the wrong group? Regardless he then summoned his Gates of Babylon and said "You have never faced the vast treasures of my treasury! It can deliver death better than any other weapon or hero can!" before firing his barrage of weapons at the Vampire while Gilgamesh also began to levitate in the air, keeping eye level with him.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Mighty Roman @Mari @Wedge Antilles @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Shrine Skyscraper​

Ethel would try to follow up by giving backup to Erika by also using his Fury and double-scythe tag team the proclaimed immortal.

@Verite @skyscraper folks​
nXbwAGv.png

KSSH!

Blood flew violently from Wallachia's body as you would all strike him. The slices from Erika, the strike from Ethel, and the weapon spam from Gilgamesh. With every hit, the vampire wordlessly staggered back until he would finally fall to the ground without any resistance, his body riddled with wounds and weapons sticking out as he lay in a pool of his own blood.

But it wasn't over. It was never that easy.

Mere seconds later, Wallachia would rise, grabbing each sword that remained inside his body and yanking them out with his hands without a sound. And then when he was done, he would face you all, his blank eyes opening for the first time.

g15ID9j.jpg

"That... hurt," He hissed with an empty grin on his face, stepping towards you all, "Let me return the favor."

With that, he would extend his arm, before performing a sort of swiping motion. In an instant, what looked like a black mini-tornado would materialize out of thin air on the rooftop, quickly moving towards you all and sucking you in like a vacuum.

37aa06dc79b15525a700490cb5b22245.png

Sending you flying about at high speeds, Wallachia would attempt to crash you all into nearby objects, most notably the nearby pillars!

Dice roll situation

Odds - Crashing into the pillars

Evens - Grab onto one of them to resist the mighty wind

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Shrine Skyscraper

nXbwAGv.png

KSSH!

Blood flew violently from Wallachia's body as you would all strike him. The slices from Erika, the strike from Ethel, and the weapon spam from Gilgamesh. With every hit, the vampire wordlessly staggered back until he would finally fall to the ground without any resistance, his body riddled with wounds and weapons sticking out as he lay in a pool of his own blood.

Mere seconds later, Wallachia would rise, grabbing each sword that remained inside his body and yanking them out with his hands without a sound. And then when he was done, he would face you all, his blank eyes opening for the first time.

g15ID9j.jpg

"That... hurt," He hissed with an empty grin on his face, stepping towards you all, "Let me return the favor."

With that, he would extend his arm, before performing a sort of swiping motion. In an instant, what looked like a black mini-tornado would materialize out of thin air on the rooftop, quickly moving towards you all and sucking you in like a vacuum.

Sending you flying about at high speeds, Wallachia would attempt to crash you all into nearby objects, most notably the nearby pillars!

Dice roll situation

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Shrine Skyscraper

Eve narrowed her eyes, realizing the group was in danger from an enemy they were facing. "Ilona, move!" she called out to the very distracted young blonde. She quickly transformed a few strands of her long hair into a hand and reached forward to grab onto Ilona, pulling her out of the immediate line of fire.

Despite her attempt, the both of them ended up sent flying by an eerie tornado which their enemy had spawned.

"Eeek!" Ilona cried, trying to keep a steady grip on Eve's magical hair.

"Hang on," Eve told her, making an attempt to grab onto one of the pillars and save them from crashing.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Shrine Skyscraper​

Cinder Fall
@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @El Tigre! @People At Outskirts

tumblr_inline_neegbvxofN1sk47ji.png

Cinder glanced up at the moon "You know... The one you sent to the moon..." she said, lingering there for a moment before shaking her head a few times. "At any rate... Let's go." She said, sighing a little as she brushed some hair away from her face.​
Skipping over to the Shrine Skyscraper in an unusually chipper way, Arcueid would lead the rest of you to the base of the building, where you could see what looked like a black tornado on the rooftop from where you were. Looked like some of the other Survivors decided to start the party without you guys, but at least you acquired the means to end it.

Arc02.png

"Alright, I think this is the place," she commented, putting a hand on her hip, looking up at the building some more, as if examining it to confirm something, "Hmm... I wonder if I can make the jump from here while carrying you guys."

"You guys wouldn't happen to weigh much, would you? Shiki says it's rude of me to ask other girls their weight, but I never understood that, so I'd just like a straight answer with no fuss."

"And maybe an explanation as to why people don't like that."

@C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi @El Tigre! @york @Outskirts to Shrine Skyscraper Bottom

Last edited:
nXbwAGv.png

KSSH!

g15ID9j.jpg

Dice roll situation

"Ungh!"

Ethel would be blown away, but as soon as she saw the pillars, Ethel tried to reach out to them, trying to get something to stop Ethel!

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Shrine Skyscraper​

Barbossa was blasted towards the pillars, and tried to use his sword so that he could grab onto one. He fired a few more shots from his pistols towards Wallachia, before holstering it, and trying to hold his beloved hat onto his head. After all, it would be a real tragedy if he lost it.
'Aye, aim for his eyes! He won't be able 'ter fight blinded!'

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Shrine Skyscraper @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Eve narrowed her eyes, realizing the group was in danger from an enemy they were facing. "Ilona, move!" she called out to the very distracted young blonde. She quickly transformed a few strands of her long hair into a hand and reached forward to grab onto Ilona, pulling her out of the immediate line of fire.

Despite her attempt, the both of them ended up sent flying by an eerie tornado which their enemy had spawned.

"Eeek!" Ilona cried, trying to keep a steady grip on Eve's magical hair.

"Hang on," Eve told her, making an attempt to grab onto one of the pillars and save them from crashing.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus @Shrine Skyscraper​

nXbwAGv.png

KSSH!

g15ID9j.jpg

Dice roll situation

Of course, it seemed everybody else just wanted to unload on the vampire guy.

As expected, wounds that should've been lethal were completely worthless, so Kinuhata just tried to hold onto a pillar for now.

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Team Beerus

Robin frowned as Aoko went on about her game, "Yes, being brutally murdered then revived is so wonderful... Anyways, that way, eh? Well, at least we have an idea now..."

"Before the game? She's been doing fine lately, though she's been busy with her work and such. During the game, she's apparently in Fuyuki City right now, and the survivors met her during a rest period," Minato explained as he began taking steps in the direction that Aoko pointed out, "And Illya-chan, I'm still a little off after that fight with AAvenger. Besides, I'm not the best at explaining things anyways..."

"Anyways, thank you, Miss Blue, but we should really get going."
Aoko04.png

"I should probably get going too. If the Murder Game's already underway, then that changes my plans a bit. If you died and were mysteriously revived, I'll bet my darling older sister's puppet making abilities are being utilized here, whether she even realizes it or not," Aoko spoke, as though somewhat amused by her so-called darling sister being involved, "If you need her, I'm sure she'll be happy to provide another body for you in case you die again."

"Oh, right. I guess it'd be hard to ask someone for another body if you're dead. But if you do somehow bump into her, ask her to stop stealing money from my account or I really will track her down! Anyway, bye then! Don't forget what we talked about, Shiki. I'll be waiting for you in London when you're ready!" She said, giving a small wave, before turning around. With the sheer magnitude of the speed at which she would suddenly dash at, a sonic boom would be created, and just like that, she was gone. Wonder what that was all about.

"S-Sensei, wait! You still never gave me my trip money!"

Ugh, how was he ever going to put up with this? With a sigh, the young man would adjust his glasses, facing the rest of you.

Shiki01.png

"Well, anyway, I suppose I should help you get into Misaki. That place has been getting weird lately, so I may as well try to make sure that you get in safely. Let's go."

@The Tactician @Nater Taters

Last edited:
Frank didn't directly answer her, instead speaking to his other companions. "Tohno was in the other Murder Games. Had some kind of split personality disorder, or some other shit. Nice kid, until he switched to his other him. He was one off the traitors in that game. Killed me and my... partner. May not be the same person, but if it is, and we encounter him... tread lightly."

@Gibbons
@Verite
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Schnee Corp Lawyer
XR74Nn6.png

Yumizuka would lean in and try to listen to what Frank would say, though to little avail.

"U-Um... Do you happen to know Tohno-kun from somewhere, mister?"

@Gibbons @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back