• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen @Hospes
And anyone else nearby!!
nashetania_by_juneshero-dav33ck.png
At the sound of enraged screaming, Nashetania immediately turned her head to the young woman punching the glass. The rabbit woman bit her lip, watching the unnerving display unfold. The princess turned away, taking in a deep breath. There had to be a solution. There had to be some way of escaping this prison.

"You're right." Nashetania forced her voice to become louder as she turned to Setsuna. "If no inside can answer our questions, then it might be best to try and ask those outside." She turned to the rest of those trapped inside. "Even if they don't give us much, it's worth a try, isn't it?" She inquired, desperately hoping that they would take the idea in mind.

"That being said--it might be best for everyone to take a breather--like... Lucio said." She admitted, turning to him. It was definitely true. He had a valid point--several in fact. "If we get angry, then we'll get irrational and we won't be able to find a proper solution." Truly, there had to be some sense in that. The white-haired woman took another breather.

However, the sound of Alucard punching the glass caught her attention. It appeared that he had attempted to shatter it. She bit her lip, struggling to think of what to say. The man had introduced himself to her earlier, but she had gotten so caught up in the noises and the flurry of interaction, that she hadn't of responded.​
"Oh, so that's what he said." Todd said, not really being able to comprehend what he said earlier. "Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure that sooner or later these scientists are gonna try and pull some shit on us. So I think that we should keep a level head while also looking for any possible way to escape without drawing attention to ourselves."

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gands @Mami Tomoe

"Joshua, nice to meet you as well, and no thanks."

The mercenary tipped his hat to the rather relaxed man, keeping a friendly smile on his lips as he refused the cigarettes.

"And yeah, I am along with when we don't have much of a plan to escape. Can't do much without understanding our prison cell first."

Joshua cocked his brow once again, his smirk only growing wider as he responded.

"Call it cocky, but I've learned that folks prefer to talk with people who are friendly and who share their names, Knight. Simple as that... And no need to curse in front of the ladies and children. Could be worse."

"Nice to meet you as well, Clark."

The mercenary didn't hesitate to shake the young man's hand, glad to know there was someone reasonable and kind here along with Riesbyfe. As the farmboy spoke his mind on what they should do, Joshua nodded along with him.

"Can't say you're wrong at all. All we know at the moment is that the deck is stacked against us, and we've only got a junk hand..."

A mischievous sparkle appeared in his eyes as he continued.

"Though with a little luck, we might find a moment where we can cheat our way out of this bad situation."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @C.T. @Kaykay @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Verite
"Just act natural," said the female scientist to Fate, as if it was obvious.

@C.T. @Otto

"... Even if anger is your natural state," she continued, aiming her comment then at Alice.

@Yun Lee @Tone 6th

To Joshua, Cullen only gave him a curt nod in response. The barest amount of friendliness. Otherwise, Cullen stayed silent, at least until Shirou Yusa spoke to them, his comment which made Cullen almost roll his eyes.

zHWRYML.png

"Yeah, look, we're sitting tight because that's all we can do right now," he said, unconsciously reaching down and fiddling with the ring on his finger. Taking it off was more likely to get the whole building to collapse, so that was not an option to even consider, whether or not his captors had something in mind to stop him.

"These guys get it," he muttered, referring to Clark and Joshua. "You really think these scientists are that stupid? Couldn't have been easy cramming us into this box, when you think about it for half a second. They're practically daring us to test out their security, so if you really want to be the first to take the plunge, by all means, get us all killed. Or just a few of us, if we're quite lucky."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @penguin055 @ThoseNearby
"You two know each other?"

The smirk vanished a brief moment, replaced with an unreadable expression on Joshua's face that only told him that he was pondering the strange coincidence that the two of them would know of each other. However, soon, his ever-present smirk came back to his lips, having set the matter at ease for himself without a word.

Besides, there looked like there was someone who needed help...

"You alright there, miss?"

Joshua couldn't stand to see a young woman in despair, and so the mercenary approached the young woman who appeared, based on her attire, to be some sort of dancer. With a gentle smile, he tipped his hat to her, hoping to cheer her up.

"Name's Joshua, if ya need a friend here."

@Takumi
@Crow @Hospes @The Myrmidon @Atomyk
And anyone else!!
"An... alchemist?" Nashetania tipped her head, wide eyes looking at Cagliostro inquiringly. Despite the situation they all faced, the young girl seemed cheerful. It was refreshing, and somehow assured her that things could end up all right, after all. "It's nice to meet you, Cagliostro." The rabbit woman turned her attention away for a brief moment, eyeing the rest of the glass cage's inhabitants, before she looked back to the small alchemist, just as she pulled out... a stuffed animal.

"Oh... it's cute." She nodded with a soft smile. However, at Joshua's words, she turned her attention to the situation at hand. "Yes. We should probably inspect the glass cage, first." The white-haired woman nodded. "If anyone has an ability that can help us out, please say so."

She took in a deep breath at Cullen's pessimistic, but true outlook on the situation. While what he said made sense, and was very, very real, she wanted to make sure that everyone remained hopeful. They were all on the same boat, here. They needed to work together.

"I agree." She said, supporting Cullen instantly. "Examining our surroundings in a peaceful way would help us more--unless those who are watching decide to attack. Those who are geared for combat should... probably get ready, just in case." That did include her, after all. "I know some of you may have an issue with it, but it might be useful if we tell each other our abilities. Well, those who have abilities." The princess noted.

"That'll let us know what we can expect from each other, and give us an idea on how to cover each other's weaknesses."​
Ries04.png

"..."

Riesbyfe nodded towards the young man who introduced himself as Shirou, acknowledging his words. Though she would have preferred her comrades to not do with overly confident attitudes, at least they seemed to have their minds focused on the matter at hand, though to be fair, perhaps it was because there was no other possible matter to think of at the moment.

"There does not seem to be much we are able to do at the moment, considering our weapons seem to be taken from us. More than likely, we will have to be patient and see what these individuals desire of us. And even more than that, considering they haven't asked nicely, it is most likely something malicious in nature..."

@Kaykay

"U-Uh--?"

In a break from her composed and valiant nature, Riesbyfe blinked in surprise when Cagliostro seemed to beam at her, like a youngling tended to in the presence of a knight, though the young woman wasn't exactly used to such reverence in light of these modern times. Still, it was nice. Nice to be recognized, even though her feelings of caution and dread at the situation she was in seemed to quickly override those sensations.

The young woman furrowed an eyebrow when the little one then proceeded to refer to herself as an alchemist. She had quite an ego on her, though perhaps it was simply as children were. Was this perhaps a prodigy from Atlas Academy? She had never heard of such a name as "Cagliostro" before, but it seemed that the young girl was adamant on proving that she was indeed quite... well, a "big deal" in layman's terms.

Patting the girl on the head as she seemed to keep an optimistic (or even happy-go-lucky) mien, hugging her plushie as children did, Riesbyfe then directed her attention back to Clark, who had given quite a peculiar response to her statement.

Ries09.png

"A first...? Are you perhaps doubting my ability simply based on the fact that I am a woman?" Riesbyfe inquired with a furrowed brow, seeming to reach her own assumption, "... Hmph. Though I may be wary, I do not fear what these diabolical individuals have in store for us. The courage of a knight knows no gender. It is simply something that empowers us: those who are at heart, good and human."

ries3.png

"... Though, there are a lot of boys here now that I think about it... How depressing... Oh, well. At least there are some cute girls around, though... I wonder..." she mumbled underneath her breath with a suddenly sheepish expression on her face.

@Josh M @Crow

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @C.T. @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk
As soon as he heard someone else respond to him in English, a wave of relief washed over Lucio, causing a smile to curl over his face. These are people that he can talk to, that he can communicate with-- and the one thing Lucio learned through his career, was that people are what makes things happen.

And bringing people together just so happens to be his specialty.

688026466251ef522bda5ad1c4fe9dbc.png

"Well, nothin' gets done if we don't have everyone to to speed, amiriiiight?" Lucio responded, energy starting to flow through his words as he observed the young man before him. He looked like an action-movie star-- someone you'd see in Overwatch. When Domon regarded his legwear, Lucio looked down and presented his legs.

"Ohoh, these? Pure hardlight skates-- or, whatever the official name was. I don' really remember, but I know one thing; they're REALLY fun," Lucio answered, doing a stationary spin on his skates and stopping himself perfectly. He remembers when he first acquired these things; probably the first time he broke his nose. "Took me awhile, but I got it!"

As Lucio overheard the conversation near him, ideas flowed through his head. These people looked like they played hardball; already finding a way to get out of this box they were in. But, in stark contrast, Lucio seemed content on getting to know everyone first. He didn't know the situation fully, but that didn't matter; he had a gut feeling that these would be the people he'd have to rely on.

And he hoped he could be someone they could rely on.

"So, lemme get this straight, real quick..."

Lucio casually slid past Riesbyfe, Joshua, Clark, Cullen, Jason and just about everyone huddled in the "game-player" group, inviting Domon to follow along and join the conversation. Upon reaching a wall, he spun around quickly and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms with a wide smile on his face.

b690266e5fa551269617f5e49d6dfd5c.png

"We're gonna be stuck in this box for awhile, right? I mean, that's what I conclude from all of this. So, if we are, then why ya'll actin' so serious? We got time to chill out here, y'know! Stress relief! I know you guys already have our game-plan for what to do when he get out of here, but in the meantime, we should jus'...calm down, right? Make sure we know we can pull ourselves through whatever this is, when the time comes."

"We could...listen to some tracks from my upcoming album!"

"...Aw, nah, wait, I don't have it on me, nevermind."

"Oh! My names Lucio, by the way, nice to meet you guys!" Lucio responded, idly raising a hand to his headphone and clicking a button on it, music flowing into his ears as he gauged the group. Ever since he was a kid, music always calmed Lucio down, doesn't matter what kind. Being exposed to a world of rhythms and rhymes has made him almost impossible to anger.

...Unless, you like, double dip on the chips or something.

That's not cool.

@Josh M @Crow @Verite @Mami Tomoe @C.T. @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk @Everyone Around
And anyone else nearby!!
At the sound of enraged screaming, Nashetania immediately turned her head to the young woman punching the glass. The rabbit woman bit her lip, watching the unnerving display unfold. The princess turned away, taking in a deep breath. There had to be a solution. There had to be some way of escaping this prison.

"You're right." Nashetania forced her voice to become louder as she turned to Setsuna. "If no inside can answer our questions, then it might be best to try and ask those outside." She turned to the rest of those trapped inside. "Even if they don't give us much, it's worth a try, isn't it?" She inquired, desperately hoping that they would take the idea in mind.

"That being said--it might be best for everyone to take a breather--like... Lucio said." She admitted, turning to him. It was definitely true. He had a valid point--several in fact. "If we get angry, then we'll get irrational and we won't be able to find a proper solution." Truly, there had to be some sense in that. The white-haired woman took another breather.

However, the sound of Alucard punching the glass caught her attention. It appeared that he had attempted to shatter it. She bit her lip, struggling to think of what to say. The man had introduced himself to her earlier, but she had gotten so caught up in the noises and the flurry of interaction, that she hadn't of responded.​

Cagliostro was cheerful as Riesbyfe gave her a pat on the head.

When Risebyfe was lost in talk about cute boys and cute girls, Cagliostro dropped her two cents in, mildly teasing her.

hEBfvT7.png

"Cute girls like you and cute girls like me! Teehee~."

Cagliostro then inspects the glass barrier to find out what exactly was reinforcing it, or whether it was truly glass. Cagliostro also wanted to see if there were supernatural forces in play, or if everything present was physical resources.

If it was the latter, there might be hope.

F8IQZXA.png

"I don't know about you all," Cagliostro's cutesy voice reverts to a rougher, more mature voice as she talks to the others, likened to a young woman trying to mimic an old man, "but this isn't traditional glass. But rather... something else. This barrier is absorbing impact too well to be considered glass... I need confirmation on what it truly is before further action can be performed."

Bju3mr7.png

"Oh?" Cagliostro's rough voice vanished, and her cutesy one returned. She then turns to Lucio and Doremi, mainly the former. She also noticed that something was happening to the latter. "Leaving music at home? I always thought musicians say that music is always in the heart. Could it be that... you can't actually sing? Teehee~"

@Josh M @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Mami Tomoe @C.T. @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk @Everyone Around

Last edited:
Ries04.png

"..."

Riesbyfe nodded towards the young man who introduced himself as Shirou, acknowledging his words. Though she would have preferred her comrades to not do with overly confident attitudes, at least they seemed to have their minds focused on the matter at hand, though to be fair, perhaps it was because there was no other possible matter to think of at the moment.

"There does not seem to be much we are able to do at the moment, considering our weapons seem to be taken from us. More than likely, we will have to be patient and see what these individuals desire of us. And even more than that, considering they haven't asked nicely, it is most likely something malicious in nature..."

@Kaykay

"U-Uh--?"

In a break from her composed and valiant nature, Riesbyfe blinked in surprise when Cagliostro seemed to beam at her, like a youngling tended to in the presence of a knight, though the young woman wasn't exactly used to such reverence in light of these modern times. Still, it was nice. Nice to be recognized, even though her feelings of caution and dread at the situation she was in seemed to quickly override those sensations.

The young woman furrowed an eyebrow when the little one then proceeded to refer to herself as an alchemist. She had quite an ego on her, though perhaps it was simply as children were. Was this perhaps a prodigy from Atlas Academy? She had never heard of such a name as "Cagliostro" before, but it seemed that the young girl was adamant on proving that she was indeed quite... well, a "big deal" in layman's terms.

Patting the girl on the head as she seemed to keep an optimistic (or even happy-go-lucky) mien, hugging her plushie as children did, Riesbyfe then directed her attention back to Clark, who had given quite a peculiar response to her statement.

Ries09.png

"A first...? Are you perhaps doubting my ability simply based on the fact that I am a woman?" Riesbyfe inquired with a furrowed brow, seeming to reach her own assumption, "... Hmph. Though I may be wary, I do not fear what these diabolical individuals have in store for us. The courage of a knight knows no gender. It is simply something that empowers us: those who are at heart, good and human."

ries3.png

"... Though, there are a lot of boys here now that I think about it... How depressing... Oh, well. At least there are some cute girls around, though... I wonder..." she mumbled underneath her breath with a suddenly sheepish expression on her face.

@Josh M @Crow

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @C.T. @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk[/[FONT=verdana][COLOR=#0000ff][B]USER][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

"Ries, I think you misunderstood me. Normally I'm the one looking out for people safety, not the other way around."

The young man from Kansas chuckled at the notable comfortable woman. Clark couldn't help but tease the knight

"Cute girls? You sure you don't mean to include yourself?"

9466_batman-arkham-knight-prev.png

"No, not personally. But I'm fully aware of what he's capable of." Jason said, his back turned to Joshua as he spoke.

"Yeah, it is some insane Asylum in Gotham. It's also where I became this. Where I was reborn." As Todd spoke, you could hear a sense of dread in that last sentence. It was quieter than the rest of what he said. It even almost sounded like a whisper, if it wasn't for the voice synthesizer it could've probably been one.

@Josh M @The Myrmidon
Clark's anger melted away as he caught the Arkham Knight's tone. Turning to the man, Clark tried to extend a olive branch.

"I have no idea who you are, but it seems you know me. Maybe we can talk in private. That's if we ever get out of here."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @theguyinthesore @Verite @The Myrmidon

Clark's anger melted away as he caught the Arkham Knight's tone. Turning to the man, Clark tried to extend a olive branch.

"I have no idea who you are, but it seems you know me. Maybe we can talk in private. That's if we ever get out of here."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @theguyinthesore @Verite @The Myrmidon
Jason crossed his arms and simply nodded at Clark's peace offering. He wasn't really mad at the man to begin with, really.

"Yeah, we should. But first we gotta try and find a way outta here." He said. Jason wasn't ever even gonna try and fight Clark. He may have been a hothead, but he wasn't suicidal.

@Josh M

@Atomyk
@ anyone

Revy growled when the male scientest revealed to her this information, dammit, now how where they supposed to get out here? Revy didn't even have her cutlass with her, fuck. Did Dutch and Benny know they were missing? Did they even know where they were? Frustrated, Revy slammed her fist against the glass, before walking off and slumping aginst the wall, her anger slowly building in her

@Minerva
@LuckycoolHawk9

Meanwhile, Rock finally woke from his slumber, sat up and stretched, yawning loudly. He glanced around and froze, Where was he? This wasn't Lagoon Company, nor was it any of those crummy motels downtown. Standing to his feet, he looked around. There wasn't anyone he could recognize, hell, he didn't even see Revy, she was always with him. Rock noticed Linda and Ada in the corner of the room. Curious on what was going on, he stood his feet and made his way over to them.

"Um excuse me...do you know what's going on....or why we are all here?" He asked.
Linda had barely noticed that there were people on the other side of the glass until now. " I guess they want something out of us, but I have no clue what I am. I mean- what does a psychologist have to offer? " She asked, turning to Revy and shrugging. " I have no clue."

@Minerva @Nater Taters

Ada put the string away, carefully unwrapping it from around her fingers. "Well, I suppose we'll find out soon, won't we?" She said, chuckling again. She reached her hand down to her heel to reach for the knife from earlier, only to find it gone. She leaned her back against the wall again.

"I'm no 'angry white man.'" Domon balled his right hand into a fist and held it up to show the crest on the back. "I'm Domon Kasshu, 'King of Hearts,' and Gundam Fighter for Neo-Japan." He particularly emphasized the last part of his introduction, making his Japanese ancestry clear. "And just who might you be?"

@Archwar @Anybody else
fierce_heart_brow_raised_by_arch_of_war-dav3of5.png

Thankfully he didn't try punching me when he balled up his fist, but I raised a eyebrow at the tattoo on it, undoubtedly showing his anger that I called him a angry white man. Yeah, nice tat you got there. However, what he said was interesting. He claimed to be from Japan. I didn't know the current status of the home of one of my favorite genres, but I knew it didn't exist anymore though he did put neo before it. Didn't that mean new or something?

I'll just put that in the good ol memory banks for later.

"Ah, forgive me for calling you that, but I had to get your attention. I am Ali," I used my go-to name and held out my hand.

@penguin055

And anyone else nearby!!

Revy chuckled when she overheard Nashetania speak. How could anyone take ths bitch seriously, she had fucking rabbit ears.

"How bout you mind your own fucking business rabbit lady? Or better yet, why don't you hop hop all the fucking way home."

@Yun Lee
@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Sen
@Hospes

Cullen wasn't entirely too impressed with Shirou's attitude, but it wasn't a really big deal. Most people were shit anyway and Cullen didn't have time for the lot of them.

And then this Lucio guy. What a piece of work. Cullen had nothing to say to him.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

At least a few of the others seemed to appreciate his frankness, which he could appreciate in another human being. Whoever Nashetania was, Cullen supposed she made a good point. It was better if everyone was on the same page, even if trusting each other didn't turn out to be the best idea.

Cullen turned his head toward Alice, who was banging on the glass harder and harder, with the scientists not caring one bit. "Hey," he said, trying to grab her attention.

0JZXD9q.png

"You know, let's really hope these guys don't want to pit us against each other. Right mess that'd be... Are you stupid, or what? Little chance you'd live, stuck in some bloody cage." Cullen knew better than most that such a crazy idea was more than fantasy. That didn't seem to be what these scientists were after, but they certainly didn't need the idea planted into their head.

Much like Alice's efforts, Alucard's punch didn't do any sort of damage to the glass wall. Strange, considering his power. Setsuna's attack went predictably as well. Jason's search for an exit did not go any better.

To Cagliostro, she would not be able to recognize the wall as anything but physical glass. It didn't seem reinforced, magically or otherwise, but it evidently wasn't breaking very easily.

"Did you really think punching it was going to work? Might as well slam your heads against the glass while you're at it. It all seems pretty secure, whatever material it is. Seems like glass, but it's probably something else."

Deciding to focus back on what Nashetenia had been talking about, Cullen said, "If you all have powers, can't say I recognize any of you, which isn't that crazy when you can't trip without running into someone with powers... but the thing is, I think it is kind of odd I don't know who any of you are. People with powers tend to be you know, notable. You'd think they'd take an Avenger or two, you know?"

He crossed his arms, not really sure what else to say about that. "So yeah, I got abilities, but I'm mainly just here to be a dour tag-along, don't worry about me."

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @GlassPunchingCrew

James Proudstar - Warpath

" Alright, I've seen a couple of you strike at the punchbowl we seem to be trapped in. I get the idea they want something of us. Likely with the power it took to grab us up in the first place, they could have more seriously incapacitated us. Unless any of you can use magic or are serious science types so that you can analyze the punchbowl instead".

"As for you Arkham, never was one to like artificial voices and my head still hurts.( he smiles ) So, sorry bud".

He takes a while to look around at the wild variety of people in the glass cage. He removes his sunglasses, blinking and shaking his head, feeling for the spot he had put his knives.

" No one else has weapons ? "

@thatguyinthestore @everyone

Cagliostro was cheerful as Riesbyfe gave her a pat on the head.

When Risebyfe was lost in talk about cute boys and cute girls, Cagliostro dropped her two cents in, mildly teasing her.

hEBfvT7.png

"Cute girls like you and cute girls like me! Teehee~."

Cagliostro then inspects the glass barrier to find out what exactly was reinforcing it, or whether it was truly glass. Cagliostro also wanted to see if there were supernatural forces in play, or if everything present was physical resources.

If it was the latter, there might be hope.

F8IQZXA.png

"I don't know about you all," Cagliostro's cutesy voice reverts to a rougher, more mature voice as she talks to the others, likened to a young woman trying to mimic an old man, "but this isn't traditional glass. But rather... something else. This barrier is absorbing impact too well to be considered glass... I need confirmation on what it truly is before further action can be performed."

Bju3mr7.png

"Oh?" Cagliostro's rough voice vanished, and her cutesy one returned. She then turns to Lucio and Doremi, mainly the former. She also noticed that something was happening to the latter. "Leaving music at home? I always thought musicians say that music is always in the heart. Could it be that... you can't actually sing? Teehee~"

@Josh M @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Mami Tomoe @C.T. @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk @Everyone Around

Lucio seemed taken aback by that devastating comment.

"W-what? Hey, I can sing if I wanted to!"

"...I jus', uh..."

"...got a sore throat right now."

Lucio sniffed.

@Crow @Everyone Else​

Cullen wasn't entirely too impressed with Shirou's attitude, but it wasn't a really big deal. Most people were shit anyway and Cullen didn't have time for the lot of them.

And then this Lucio guy. What a piece of work. Cullen had nothing to say to him.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

At least a few of the others seemed to appreciate his frankness, which he could appreciate in another human being. Whoever Nashetania was, Cullen supposed she made a good point. It was better if everyone was on the same page, even if trusting each other didn't turn out to be the best idea.

Cullen turned his head toward Alice, who was banging on the glass harder and harder, with the scientists not caring one bit. "Hey," he said, trying to grab her attention.

0JZXD9q.png

"You know, let's really hope these guys don't want to pit us against each other. Right mess that'd be... Are you stupid, or what? Little chance you'd live, stuck in some bloody cage." Cullen knew better than most that such a crazy idea was more than fantasy. That didn't seem to be what these scientists were after, but they certainly didn't need the idea planted into their head.

Much like Alice's efforts, Alucard's punch didn't do any sort of damage to the glass wall. Strange, considering his power. Setsuna's attack went predictably as well. Jason's search for an exit did not go any better.

To Cagliostro, she would not be able to recognize the wall as anything but physical glass. It didn't seem reinforced, magically or otherwise, but it evidently wasn't breaking very easily.

"Did you really think punching it was going to work? Might as well slam your heads against the glass while you're at it. It all seems pretty secure, whatever material it is. Seems like glass, but it's probably something else."

Deciding to focus back on what Nashetenia had been talking about, Cullen said, "If you all have powers, can't say I recognize any of you, which isn't that crazy when you can't trip without running into someone with powers... but the thing is, I think it is kind of odd I don't know who any of you are. People with powers tend to be you know, notable. You'd think they'd take an Avenger or two, you know?"

He crossed his arms, not really sure what else to say about that. "So yeah, I got abilities, but I'm mainly just here to be a dour tag-along, don't worry about me."

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @GlassPunchingCrew
Alice turned to Cullen, glaring at him. "You are the stupid one here, boy," she spat. "Throwing your life away with the UAA. I've seen-I've killed-boys like you, who think they know everything. This match is not dignified at all-they're turning our kind into some sort of joke!"

@Atomyk @Tone 6th @Sen @Crow @Mami Tomoe @Takumi @The Myrmidon @GlassBreakingCrew​

Reactions: Jeremi
Prologue:
Where the fuck am I?

Eliot was one of the surviving magicians of the Beasts rain of terror. The monster wanted to lock all doors that lead to Fillory; even if such events demanded death and torturing. However Eliot and his band of friends were forced into a massive battle with the fearsome and powerful creature after acquiring a key to its land. The battle ended quickly; killing 3 of the six members of the group. But Eliot would never know who survived, for as he was knocked unconscious he felt a pull.

His senses dulled until they eventually evaporated completely; time moved but Eliot could not sense it, he sat in darkness for what seemed like a eon.

NUP_170679_0907.jpg

That was until Eliot awoke on a hard concrete floor, his back ached and his brown vest was covered in dirt. He slowly stood, his hand touching the small wound on the back of his head, the wound was from the encounter with the beast. He was lucky the creature did not snap his neck; or cut off his hands like he did to Penny.

Looking outside the box Eliot noticed the scientists observing him; it wasn't until he glanced around that he realized the plastic box was full of people.

"Where the fuck am I?" asked Eliot to himself. Taking a step closer to the plastic wall of the box, Eliot attempted to speak to the female scientist.

"I know i'm gorgeous," started off Eliot with a smirk.

"but why am I in a box? and who are these people around me?" he asked.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

Ada put the string away, carefully unwrapping it from around her fingers. "Well, I suppose we'll find out soon, won't we?" She said, chuckling again. She reached her hand down to her heel to reach for the knife from earlier, only to find it gone. She leaned her back against the wall again.
Rock sighed when he didn't really get any answers. He didn't really expect to get any either, it seemed like they were all in this together. Rock plopped down and leaned against the wall.

"Oh...I'm Rock by the way...I mean, that's not my real name, my real name is....it dosen't matter, just call me Rock." Rock said in a friendly tone

@LuckycoolHawk9

"It'd be more interesting than group cuddle time, at least. ...Well, maybe if we kicked a few of you out that wouldn't be so bad..."
"Cute girls like you and cute girls like me! Teehee~."​
"Cute girls? You sure you don't mean to include yourself?"
ries2.png

"..."

"... And even more, everyone here seems to be so indecent. Lord, our Father, please deliver me from temptation..."

She seemed less concerned with the implications that she was "cute" and more at the fact that anything remotely flirtatious was being spoken so casually.

@Josh M @Kaykay @Crow

Revy chuckled when she overheard Nashetania speak. How could anyone take ths bitch seriously, she had fucking rabbit ears.

"How bout you mind your own fucking business rabbit lady? Or better yet, why don't you hop hop all the fucking way home."

@Yun Lee
@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Sen
@Hospes
Oh, this one irked Jason. If there's one thing he hated, it was someone being a total bitch for no reason other than to be a bitch in general, especially to someone who was simply trying to help. Approaching the woman, Jason got mere inches away from her face to where she could literally hear him breathing through his visor.

"I will give you one chance to apologize to the nice lady. You have five seconds to do so. If you don't apologize in the alluded amount of time, you'll have bones broken you didn't even know you had. Capiche?"

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @others

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

0JZXD9q.png

XwylphA.png

He seemed surprised. "Hm," was the only sound he uttered, drawing his arm back from the glass. It didn't even shudder a little bit. His hand wasn't in pain, but he had not expected for the glass to not budge. There was a first time for everything. Castlevania was known to adapt and change accordingly, so his surprise quickly wore off.

Raising an eyebrow at Cullen, Alucard suddenly seemed obliged to reply. He was definitely not of the world he knew. No one spoke like that, no one that he knew of. "I am afraid I am in unfamiliar territory. It does not hurt to try."

@Atomyk @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow

As soon as he heard someone else respond to him in English, a wave of relief washed over Lucio, causing a smile to curl over his face. These are people that he can talk to, that he can communicate with-- and the one thing Lucio learned through his career, was that people are what makes things happen.

And bringing people together just so happens to be his specialty.

688026466251ef522bda5ad1c4fe9dbc.png

"Well, nothin' gets done if we don't have everyone to to speed, amiriiiight?" Lucio responded, energy starting to flow through his words as he observed the young man before him. He looked like an action-movie star-- someone you'd see in Overwatch. When Domon regarded his legwear, Lucio looked down and presented his legs.

"Ohoh, these? Pure hardlight skates-- or, whatever the official name was. I don' really remember, but I know one thing; they're REALLY fun," Lucio answered, doing a stationary spin on his skates and stopping himself perfectly. He remembers when he first acquired these things; probably the first time he broke his nose. "Took me awhile, but I got it!"

As Lucio overheard the conversation near him, ideas flowed through his head. These people looked like they played hardball; already finding a way to get out of this box they were in. But, in stark contrast, Lucio seemed content on getting to know everyone first. He didn't know the situation fully, but that didn't matter; he had a gut feeling that these would be the people he'd have to rely on.

And he hoped he could be someone they could rely on.

"So, lemme get this straight, real quick..."

Lucio casually slid past Riesbyfe, Joshua, Clark, Cullen, Jason and just about everyone huddled in the "game-player" group, inviting Domon to follow along and join the conversation. Upon reaching a wall, he spun around quickly and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms with a wide smile on his face.

b690266e5fa551269617f5e49d6dfd5c.png

"We're gonna be stuck in this box for awhile, right? I mean, that's what I conclude from all of this. So, if we are, then why ya'll actin' so serious? We got time to chill out here, y'know! Stress relief! I know you guys already have our game-plan for what to do when he get out of here, but in the meantime, we should jus'...calm down, right? Make sure we know we can pull ourselves through whatever this is, when the time comes."

"We could...listen to some tracks from my upcoming album!"

"...Aw, nah, wait, I don't have it on me, nevermind."

"Oh! My names Lucio, by the way, nice to meet you guys!" Lucio responded, idly raising a hand to his headphone and clicking a button on it, music flowing into his ears as he gauged the group. Ever since he was a kid, music always calmed Lucio down, doesn't matter what kind. Being exposed to a world of rhythms and rhymes has made him almost impossible to anger.

4iabHJb.jpg

Twisted Fate adjusted his hat and chuckled lightly. He spoke to Lucio, smiling.

"You know, you're the complete opposite of a man that I know. He's constantly depressed and never smiles. His name's Lucian. I find it ironic that you two have a similar name, and yet your personalities are drastically different..."

"Anyway... the world ain't sunshine and rainbows."

All of a sudden, his demeanor changed severely. His smiling face was replaced by an emotionless expression.

"You might not believe me, but our destinies are grim. Death is watchin' each one of us. Keep your eyes open."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
(Or anyone else.)​

Last edited:
ries2.png

"..."

"... And even more, everyone here seems to be so indecent. Lord, our Father, please deliver me from temptation..."

She seemed less concerned with the implications that she was "cute" and more at the fact that anything remotely flirtatious was being spoken so casually.

@Josh M @Kaykay @Crow
"Nothing unclean about complimenting a beautiful woman, Riesbyfe, especially when it's the truth."

And Joshua certainly wasn't helping as he joined, clearly focused on being playful and making the church knight blush crimson like his hair. However, he turned to the others after that comment with a somewhat more serious expression, frowning slightly.

"Anyways, any ideas on perhaps how to calm down the young woman who was punching the window?"

@Josh M @Kaykay @Crow @Verite

James Proudstar - Warpath

( To Alice )

"Hey there Miss... no need to get upset with the boy. I don't believe we are all from this UAA you are talking about. I'm not for example".

"Arkham, Please... mind your temper in here eh ? I think there might just be a few folks in here who wouldn't mind blowing up like that too, then we'd all end up trying to beat each other up and entertain the damned scientists".

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

tumblr_inline_n3kt0hQrIQ1sy4uqk.png

"Miku, huh? That's a nice name for you. Easy to say and rolls off the tongue pretty well."

Blake gave a light laugh once he tried saying her name once. However, he blinked a bit with what she had to say after that. Well... he did say he was dangerous first of all.

tumblr_inline_ng0i84YRN01shpc29.png

"Um... yeah, not exactly a killer, but I take care of beating sense to the baddies... mostly the bad killers are on my hitlist. Don't worry... ha... ha..."

He was really smooth with his words here. First person he sorta talks to here, and he did not want to scare off someone right away.
HQ6EJiy.jpg

"... Just beating up the bad guys, huh?" Miku continues to muse. She'd take his word for it, and give him the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't hurt her. Or anyone else, for that matter. Violence wasn't worth it here.

"This is all very new to me," She admitted. "So I'll take your word for it. Are you what, a... vigilante? Is that the word?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.