Status
Not open for further replies.
Names, huh? There wasn't much else to do, so Cullen tagged along with his growing group like a silent shadow. He offered little of substance beyond, "... Cullen Bloodstone."

ASkv6ai.png

There, introductions were done. Cullen didn't really care if anyone recognized the surname. Things were a bit too hectic to worry too much about it for now.

He gave Joshua a sidelong glance as he reached for his belt, only to find nothing. "Don't think they left any of us with weapons, mate."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @EveryoneNearby
"Damn, seems it really isn't a lucky day for me... Oh well, always good to hope."

Joshua seemed a little disappointed by the lack of his Killing Edge, but rolled with it. No point in becoming discouraged over it in his mind when he could simply replace it when the time was right.

"Anyways, nice to meet you as well, Cullen."
Finding it in herself to steady her balance, Miku looked back at Blake. He was willing to talk to her, so it looked like she was starting here.

naSlvco.jpg

"That'd be great." She'd approach him, smiling gently. She had since learned how to bounce back flirtatious tendencies towards her. Maybe her line of "work" would prove useful, after all? "There's a lot of people here. Most of them look like they're dressed for some crazy play."

@Gummi Bunnies @ Anyone around​
tumblr_inline_n3kt78LGb41sy4uqk.png

"Yeah... lots of weird people here. It honestly makes me wonder if we've been taken into some super big experiment that not even the public knows about... and in a way, I'm not sure if this is some dream I'm having..."

Blake sighed as he decided to lay down on the ground, figured that he rather give himself rest in case something were to come up. Unsure of some topics for conversation, he noticed that some were giving out names and such. It wouldn't be that hard to say his real name despite his line of work...

tumblr_inline_n3ksxmaAOp1sy4uqk.png

"Oh yeah, names. I definitely didn't forget about that... and I definitely remember my name. The name's Blake Dormi... oh! And keep this a secret. I'm a dangerous guy sometimes, and people usually ask if I've been around... Not a big problem with you, ya?"

Blake half-joked around, which was pretty ironic given on what he actually does.

@Kaide` @others around lol​

Lucifer and Linda: Therapy session Prologue

" So, if I am understanding you correctly, your mother is currently in the body of some dead big name lawyer and is trying to ruin your life and get you to go back to Heaven?" Linda asked, clearly confused about what this therapy session was even about anymore.

" Yes, Linda, that is exactly what I said. I am surprised that I had to repeat it four times. Would you - ?"

" No, no. I rather not. I already seen why more of you than I like on several different fronts. Specifically, your demon face. That still haunts my nightmares, by the way."

Lucifer deflected the question and was about to answer her question when a bright light appeared and both of them blacked out.

After a few minutes, Lucifer was the first one to wake up. Somehow, this isn't the worst place I found myself. He had literally been to Hell back, being trapped in a glass cage wasn't the worst moment of his life. He looked around the room to see if he was the only one there. Lying asleep still on the floor was Linda. After a few minutes, she stirred awake.

" What happened?"

" Not important. Trapped in a glass cage. Now, where were we? Ah yes, my mother and her evil-," he was about to continue when Linda yelled at him.

" LUCIFER! Now is not the time for that. We will get back to that latter," she said, trying to remain calm about everything.

Lucifer looked around the cage for a moment to see if there was anyone who stood out to him. It didn't seem that way though. Everyone seemed to be just as confused as the others in the area. He debated who to talk to. So many choices. Hmm... visor man certainly interested him and then there was group leader, ripped straight of Men Fashion's weekly. Neither particularly interested him.

Linda looked around to see who she could talk to. She needed to figure out where they were.

@Minerva ( For Linda)

@Darkseide ( For Lucifer) @Also literally anyone

"Someone's has to stay calm, right?"

Extending his hand the myrmidon.

"Clark Kent. Nice to meet you."

When the holy knight to young man "she'd protect him, a smirk a appeared on the young man's face.

giphy.gif

"You're going to protect me? That's a first."

The young man's voice was playful, but no reason seemed given. Nodding at the holy knight the farmboy introduced himself.

" Nice to meet you Ries, I am Clark, Clark Kent. About our situation, I think our best is to go along with these people for now. We have no idea what the can do, and I don't want anyone to get hurt."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @C.T. @Kaykay @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Verite
Jason rose a brow and looked at Clark behind his visor. Being Robin for all those years, Jason had met most of the JLA and knew their identities by now. Which definitely rose some questions. What was Superman doing here? Hell, how did they even manage to capture Superman? Of course this looked like a much younger Superman than his own, which meant this was most likely not his Supes.

"How the hell did they manage to capture you?" Jason asked, making it fully aware that he knew of Clark's abilities.

Meanwhile, in the corner of the white room, Ada was playing Cat's Cradle with some string she found, because even she can get bored:

cats4.jpg

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Anybody around

Please see the group's General Chat / RP Discussion / Discord Server for OOC talk.
Please see the wiki for more info.

Link to sign-ups

All across the multiverse exists countless worlds. An unfathomable amount of dimensions and worlds. Universes that, for the most part, hardly even know of the other's presence.

The untold story of the first ever Murder Game.

Prologue
"Genesis"

It happened without warning.

A blinding, all-encompassing light enveloped you, pulling you into itself as if you were being tossed into a pool of water. It was shockingly cold, almost unbearably so, until a feeling of numbness filled you. It helped, for a moment, blurring everything until it was nothing but a dull roar. The light then faded away, as did all your senses, until you felt nothing.

How long you slept following that, no one could say. It was a void of time, where not even dreams manifested. The world went on without you, unflinching, until the time you finally awoke.

A dreary sight awaited you: Dull overhead lights that were barely strong enough to sting your eyes. They were embedded into a ceiling that seemed high up above you, above what appeared to be a layer of glass or plastic. You weren't the only one here, clearly, for all around you others were waking. It was a large crowd, enough to fill the spacious plastic box around you. You had been sleeping on concrete, so some would be feeling a bit sore.

Whether one was a human, a robot, or something else entirely, the experience was the same for everyone. Your body felt heavier than usual, and something just felt a little off inside your head. It was an unpleasant feeling, to say the least.

Perhaps most alarming, once someone took notice of it, was the number of people watching the group from outside one wall of the box, just about all of them dressed like scientists. Some stood far back, while a few could be seen observing from a well-lit room a floor above, their eyes glued to the window that separated them from the others. Three of the scientists stood right next to the box, two males and one female. The one male had slick blond hair and sunglasses, while the other had messy brown hair and wild eyes. The female looked rather normal next to them, blonde and reasonably attractive. She whispered something to the two men before taking a small step forward.

DSnlI6d.jpg

"By our calculations, you'll be feeling the effects of the transition for a few minutes," she said, her voice echoing throughout the box. "Please wait patiently, and we'll inform you of the situation in just a moment."

With most of the group still feeling the effects of whatever the 'transition' was, a lone male voice posed a question: "You really expect us to sit here patiently?" He scoffed. "Not bloody likely."

One of the men behind the female scientist began to speak, but he froze when the female raised a hand to silence him. "What we expected were confusion and rebellion, but this containment is secure and we have taken precautions. We believe we are safe to observe from here. This is an experimental phase, so if you value your well-being, it is suggested that you try to keep any outbursts to a minimum."

Curiously enough, everyone's weapons seemed to be missing.

There didn't seem to be any escape from this glass cage, at least for the time being. Though it was crowded inside, it was thankfully spacious enough for everyone to have some space to themselves if needed. For now, it seemed you were all prisoners and all in the same boat... whatever the nature of that boat would turn out to be.

Cast List
@Minerva as Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
@Yun Lee as Alice Twilight (No More Heroes)
@Sen as Alucard (Castlevania)
@Jeremi as Android 18 (Dragon Ball)
@Takumi as Azura of Nohr (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Bernard Lowe (Westworld)
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theater)
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi (OC)
@Crow as Cagliostro (Granblue Fantasy)
@CCC Kouhai as Charlotte Wiltshire (Hello Charlotte)
@Josh M as Clark Kent (Smallville)
@Atomyk as Cullen Bloodstone (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@penguin055 as Domon Kasshu (Gundam)
@Bomb as Doremi the Meoletta and Jabber the Riolu (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Eliot Waugh (The Magicians)
@Archwar as Fierce-Heart Ali (OC)
@Hana as Hakuei Ren (Magi)
@Crimson Spartan as Jaffar (Fire Emblem)
@thatguyinthestore as Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
@C.T. as Jinx (League of Legends AU)
@The Tactician as Joshua (Fire Emblem)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar and Linda Martin (Lucifer)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lucio (Overwatch)
@Cilin Hosan as Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
@MetalNova as Mikoto Kujou (Last Game)
@Kaide` as Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel (Trauma Center)
@Mami Tomoe as Nashetania (Rokka no Yusha)
@Vyzwx as Overlord Laharl (Disgaea)
@Nater Taters as Revy and Rock (Black Lagoon)
@Verite as Riesbyfe Stridberg (Type-Moon)
@TheTechnologicVampire as Scarlet Verdana (Marvel OC)
@york as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Senna (Bleach)
@Savannah Clause as Setsuna (Shattered Angels)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sheev Palpatine (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa (Dies Irae)
@Tone 6th as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
@Otto as Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
@Gands as Warpath (Marvel Comics)
@Darkseide as William "Penny" Adiyoi (The Magicians)
@Hachiro Terra as Zerberus (Kingdom Hearts OC)​
Domon slowly opened his eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling. After blinking a few times while his eyes adjusted to the light, he jumped up to his feet. He looked around the room to see all sorts of strange people. He had definitely met some interesting characters throughout his life, but the others in the room with him were beyond unusual. Where am I? he thought to himself. The last thing he could remember was losing consciousness while doing his daily training. Could he have been drugged or something?

It was then that he noticed the scientists behind the window, and heard a voice reverberate through the room. "Experimental?" Is this some sort of sick test? he wondered, a pit growing in his stomach. He could tell there was something very wrong with this whole situation, and it was making him feel a bit uneasy.
The scientists stared at Jinx blankly, though the ones in the observation room above them seemed to be taking notes intently. Jinx did have access to her powers, or at least that seemed to be the case.

@C.T.

They were surprised, however, that one of their captives approached the edge of the glass with such ease. The scientist in sunglasses cracked a smile, but the female held a steely gaze on Joshua. "There's not much to explain beyond what has already been said. You may not understand, but this is not the work of..." The woman made a quotation gesture with her fingers. "... Magic. Furthermore--"

Blake was next, emitting a reaction the scientists had more commonly expected, but it phased them even less than Joshua had. "No consent, that is true," she admitted plainly. "It's unethical, but this is beyond that. For now, we will monitor you for a time while you sit in confinement. You are assets to us now, so your lives are valuable. You are more a danger to yourselves at this time than we are to you."

"Geez..." Taking a place beside Joshua and Blake was the boy who had spoken first to the scientists. He shrugged casually, looking almost listless.

KonaLvM.png

"Barely took you guys a minute before you started sounding like megalomaniacs. That's just peachy."

The scientists exchanged glances. "... It will be clear soon enough."

"Mmhm..." The boy looked to Blake, Joshua, and Cullen. "Forget these guys. They're getting a kick out of this."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Josh M
"'Confinement?' What are we, a bunch of lab rats?!" the young man yelled towards the window, clearly angered at the thought of being held captive against his will. Out of the corner of his eyes he noticed more and more unconscious people began to stir, and even heard someone get up right beside him.
- L U C I O-
Prologue - "We Come Together"

Screen_Shot_2016-08-04_at_6.37.53_PM_large.png

"....suspect went missing around the Santa Teresa district...."

"...-ported bright flashes...valuables missing, no tracks."

"...-ellite has nothing. He's just gone."

"...him?"

"--can't be. Whatever, doesn't matter now. Wrap it up, file the report to Vishkar."

What does freedom really mean?

If you looked in the dictionary or something, it'd probably say "the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint", or something to that effect. That's a pretty smart way of answering the question, if the person asking it wanted you to sound smart, but those are just words. Words are like...harsh sounds, depending on who's speaking. You won't find any soul in a lecture, and you certainly wont find any rhythm in a speech being given to hundreds of clueless people.

Nah, nah, the true meaning of freedom can't be given by another person.

You gotta find it in yourself.

You gotta follow the beat that you want to follow.

You gotta be like Lucio.

----

ea09be1cc54edf54b6234987125b3ce6.png

When the world regained color, Lucio took a few minutes to fully regain consciousness. The transition-- or whatever happened back there -- wasn't as pleasant for him as it was for everyone else. After a few for moments of precious sleep, his eyes fluttered, causing him to slowly rise into a sitting position. "Aw, nah, mama, I'm not sleepin' in again..." he groaned, running a gloved hand through his brown locks and attempting to rub his eyes. When his hands collided with the gear he most definitely doesn't wear when he sleeps, Lucio realized there was something afoot.

"--Hey, wait, whaaat?"

Lucio fully awoke, forcing himself up on his skates and scanning the area around him, surrounded by all kinds of people in an unfamiliar area. "W--where am I? Who...?" Lucio sputtered, honestly confused by this turn of events. He didn't seem distraught, but his face conveyed absolute confusion, and slight fear. It was a blur before now...but, really, where was he? Who were these people? Did he get kidnapped by Vishkar?

...And, if he did, did he leave anyone behind? How many? How...

The first step, freedom from confusion and fear.

Not for himself...but, for everyone.

"...Hey, is everyone here alright?" he spoke aloud, querying anyone who would listen.

@Atomyk @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Verite @Hospes @Everyone Around

Domon turned to face Lucio, and stepped towards him, ready to lend a helping hand if needed. "I think you'd better worry about yourself first," he said, eyeing the man's strange equipment. "Just what in the world are you wearing?" asked Domon, his eyes lingering on Lucio's unusual legwear.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Anyone else

Reactions: Jeremi
Meanwhile, in the corner of the white room, Ada was playing Cat's Cradle with some string she found:

cats4.jpg
Linda spotted the woman in the corner playing Cat's Cradle. One could argue that was a coping mechanism or boredom. She approached the women. " Hello."

@Crow @Hospes @Verite
and anyone else who wants to reply!!
nashetania_by_juneshero-dav33ck.png
Young. Younger than her at least. Nashetania lifted her gaze, meeting Cagliostro's own. A young, human girl. As her world began to rotate rationally once more, Nashetania willed herself to stand. The woman steadily got to her feet, eyeing Cagliostro sheepishly. She knew how to play this game. How to hide ones true intent, one's personality.

The booming voices of the scientists truly alerted her to their situation. Locked in a large, glass container. A crowd of onlookers, most likely scientists, were leering in at them from beyond the walls.

"Why...?" Her voice was low, quiet. Until she realized that Cagliostro was indeed, still there, and not a figment of her imagination. "I'm sorry about that." She said, a sheepish smile coming to her face. "Just a bit dazed, is all."

She moved her red gaze across the room. So many people... Why were they chosen to be here? How they got here no longer mattered to her, as that was said and done. Instead, Nashetania turned her attention a young blond woman, who appeared just as dazed as she had been moments ago.

"Hey..." She greeted softly, unsure of what else to say. The situation they were all in was so obnoxiously impossible, that she wasn't sure about what to do. "We should all probably collect ourselves and assess the situation properly." She said openly, and loudly. "If we're divided, then we can't do too much."

"My name is Nashetania." She introduced properly, hoping to establish some sort of trust with the others here.​
XwylphA.png

"No need. Do not worry about me," Alucard put up a hand as if to stop her if she did have any thoughts of coming to assist him. He cleared his throat as he stood himself up properly, taking his time to examine those that were still down and those that were up and talking. They appeared to be conversing with a woman in a white coat, some of them looking angry. "... Do you perhaps know what this place is?"

A young man's words caught his attention, causing Alucard to look at his waist... only to realize the familiar weight of his sword was gone. He had a feeling his powers weren't going to work either - just like that time when Death had took those from him as well. The dhampir's eyes narrowed. Was this another incarnation of Castlevania? But how? And so soon?​

@Hospes @Atomyk @ Anyone​
rsz_1rsz_a2_by_teh_zombish-dat4qd7.jpg

"...Hello," Setsuna replied in the same monotone as before to Nashetania, expression blank as she regarded the other female. But her attention was quickly pulled away from her again when Alucard replied to her, telling her not to worry about him or his state. "You struggle to stand," she stated, blatantly. "Are you certain you don't require assistance?" she asked again, evidently uncertain of his capability. Or just a very helpful person, but who knew? In any case, his next question earned a longer pause, teal eyes slowly scanning the room once again, trying to determine everything she could about the place and the people. And then....

The sounds of explosions filled her ears, screams ringing all around as Setsuna crumpled with one of her own. In a matter of instants, she had fallen apart, pieces of her quite literally splitting away. The lab was in ruins, the body of Doctor Ayanokoji laying limp and unmoving. Not that the blonde had it in her to notice or care, after the horrible mishap. Fire and rubble surrounded her, smoke filling her lungs as she suffered through the raw emotion of her original being, Ciello, being split apart. It was hard to stay aware, hard to focus, hard to do anything to bring herself back from the pain...

Suddenly jarring back to reality, slightly widened eyes lasting only seconds before returning to their typical state the only sign that she'd had the flashback in the first place. Shaking it off with ease, the blonde replied. "...I am unaware. I'm sorry."

@Sen @Mami Tomoe @Everyone​

"...Fatey? What the heck, you're here too?"
Twisted Fate gave Jinx an irritated look.

"Nicknames? Really?"

He was clearly annoyed by her remark. Sighing, he said,

"I forgot that you're still a kid... Anyhow, It seems that we're equally confused."

All of these unusual events distracted Twisted Fate. For a moment, he forgot that he was imprisoned. Nobody in Runeterra has ever managed to keep him locked up for long. He attempted to bring out one of his cards in order to use Gate. To his surprise, he couldn't find them. His cards were hidden in several places throughout his person. The fact that they were able to find every single card was astounding. His face had the look of anger, but it subsided quickly. He saw himself getting his cards back...eventually. He talked to the scientists.

"So, what do you folks plan to do with us? Seems awfully queer to bring in a bunch of people and make them sit around doing nothin'."

@C.T. @Atomyk

Last edited:
Linda spotted the woman in the corner playing Cat's Cradle. One could argue that was a coping mechanism or boredom. She approached the women. " Hello."

Ada looked up from the child's game she was playing and smiled at Linda. "Hello." She said. "Interesting situation we have here, isn't it?" She snickered.

latest

"DIE YOU BASTARD!" Travis swing his katana as hard as he could, cutting his latest opponent clean in half. A mist of blood covered the killer "Awe man I just washed these asshole!" he kicked the dead mans torso.

"Congratulations Travis, you are now ranked 5th." a blond girl with a french accent called to him from beside the ring.

*Tch* "Whatever, dry cleaning is going to cost a fortune. Call me when the next match is ready." he walked off in a huff.

The hallway to the exit seemed to go one forever. "Come on, I'm sure this was the way." Travis started to pick up the pace. The corridor just kept going on and on, "What the fuck is this!" he yelled. He ran until he was out of breath "Bullshit!" he started to run again. The killer soon found himself running into a very bright white light "Oh shit!" it engulfing him.

-------

When Travis came to his head was killer him "Wha...?" he said starting to get up. "Where am I?" he looked around the oddly shaped room, his eyes finally picking out what seemed like a familiar face. He walked over to the pink haired woman "Well long time no see Alice, told you I'd never forget." he pointed to her. "You look pretty good for being cut in half." he chuckled.​
Alice turned her attention away from the scientists to face... "Travis Touchdown?" She was in shock. Why was he here...and what was he talking about?!

"Sliced in half...you must be anticipating the end of this fight. Though I admit this battleground is unconventional, I..."

This was odd. Normally ASURA-6 would hoist her into the air by now...wait. Alice put her hand on her back-ASURA-6 was gone. "What...grrr...you!!" Alice slammed her hand on the window. "What is the meaning of this? What, are we to kill each other with our bare hands? Were weapons too droll for the viewing public?!" Really now, this was humiliating. Her penultimate battle before reaching the top, and it's some big gladiator spectacle?!
@Tone 6th @Atomyk @Verite @Anyone

Please see the group's General Chat / RP Discussion / Discord Server for OOC talk.
Please see the wiki for more info.

Link to sign-ups

All across the multiverse exists countless worlds. An unfathomable amount of dimensions and worlds. Universes that, for the most part, hardly even know of the other's presence.

The untold story of the first ever Murder Game.

Prologue
"Genesis"

It happened without warning.

A blinding, all-encompassing light enveloped you, pulling you into itself as if you were being tossed into a pool of water. It was shockingly cold, almost unbearably so, until a feeling of numbness filled you. It helped, for a moment, blurring everything until it was nothing but a dull roar. The light then faded away, as did all your senses, until you felt nothing.

How long you slept following that, no one could say. It was a void of time, where not even dreams manifested. The world went on without you, unflinching, until the time you finally awoke.

A dreary sight awaited you: Dull overhead lights that were barely strong enough to sting your eyes. They were embedded into a ceiling that seemed high up above you, above what appeared to be a layer of glass or plastic. You weren't the only one here, clearly, for all around you others were waking. It was a large crowd, enough to fill the spacious plastic box around you. You had been sleeping on concrete, so some would be feeling a bit sore.

Whether one was a human, a robot, or something else entirely, the experience was the same for everyone. Your body felt heavier than usual, and something just felt a little off inside your head. It was an unpleasant feeling, to say the least.

Perhaps most alarming, once someone took notice of it, was the number of people watching the group from outside one wall of the box, just about all of them dressed like scientists. Some stood far back, while a few could be seen observing from a well-lit room a floor above, their eyes glued to the window that separated them from the others. Three of the scientists stood right next to the box, two males and one female. The one male had slick blond hair and sunglasses, while the other had messy brown hair and wild eyes. The female looked rather normal next to them, blonde and reasonably attractive. She whispered something to the two men before taking a small step forward.

DSnlI6d.jpg

"By our calculations, you'll be feeling the effects of the transition for a few minutes," she said, her voice echoing throughout the box. "Please wait patiently, and we'll inform you of the situation in just a moment."

With most of the group still feeling the effects of whatever the 'transition' was, a lone male voice posed a question: "You really expect us to sit here patiently?" He scoffed. "Not bloody likely."

One of the men behind the female scientist began to speak, but he froze when the female raised a hand to silence him. "What we expected were confusion and rebellion, but this containment is secure and we have taken precautions. We believe we are safe to observe from here. This is an experimental phase, so if you value your well-being, it is suggested that you try to keep any outbursts to a minimum."

Curiously enough, everyone's weapons seemed to be missing.

There didn't seem to be any escape from this glass cage, at least for the time being. Though it was crowded inside, it was thankfully spacious enough for everyone to have some space to themselves if needed. For now, it seemed you were all prisoners and all in the same boat... whatever the nature of that boat would turn out to be.

Cast List
@Minerva as Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
@Yun Lee as Alice Twilight (No More Heroes)
@Sen as Alucard (Castlevania)
@Jeremi as Android 18 (Dragon Ball)
@Takumi as Azura of Nohr (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Bernard Lowe (Westworld)
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theater)
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi (OC)
@Crow as Cagliostro (Granblue Fantasy)
@CCC Kouhai as Charlotte Wiltshire (Hello Charlotte)
@Josh M as Clark Kent (Smallville)
@Atomyk as Cullen Bloodstone (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@penguin055 as Domon Kasshu (Gundam)
@Bomb as Doremi the Meoletta and Jabber the Riolu (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Eliot Waugh (The Magicians)
@Archwar as Fierce-Heart Ali (OC)
@Hana as Hakuei Ren (Magi)
@Crimson Spartan as Jaffar (Fire Emblem)
@thatguyinthestore as Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
@C.T. as Jinx (League of Legends AU)
@The Tactician as Joshua (Fire Emblem)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar and Linda Martin (Lucifer)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lucio (Overwatch)
@Cilin Hosan as Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
@MetalNova as Mikoto Kujou (Last Game)
@Kaide` as Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel (Trauma Center)
@Mami Tomoe as Nashetania (Rokka no Yusha)
@Vyzwx as Overlord Laharl (Disgaea)
@Nater Taters as Revy and Rock (Black Lagoon)
@Verite as Riesbyfe Stridberg (Type-Moon)
@TheTechnologicVampire as Scarlet Verdana (Marvel OC)
@york as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Senna (Bleach)
@Savannah Clause as Setsuna (Shattered Angels)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sheev Palpatine (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa (Dies Irae)
@Tone 6th as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
@Otto as Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
@Gands as Warpath (Marvel Comics)
@Darkseide as William "Penny" Adiyoi (The Magicians)
@Hachiro Terra as Zerberus (Kingdom Hearts OC)​

Prologue: Azura of Nohr

[spoili][media]
[/spoili]

Azura danced on stage, watching King Garon closely to determine how the song affected him. Her eyes darted to the royal siblings sitting in the audiance, who had taken note of the King of Nohr's condition shortly after the song ended. She took that as her cue, quickly running back stage so she could change into her regular attire and join them as if she had simply stepped out due to a stomach ache or something of the sort.

Yet by the time the muffled shouts of surprise and concern from Jasmine and Leo were completely out of ear shot something strange happened! There was a flash of light that startled her, causing her to stumble back with a sharp gasp.

6dff4785e6c60922e35c7ba622a34839.jpg

"!"

Everything went dark, and it felt like she was floating through the deepest depths of cold water, sinking farther and farther, endlessly. It was similar to another time she had done something similar, back in Hoshido...but, something was off. Different, it was almost painful and unbearable in the dark.

Dark. How ironic.

------

Waking up Azura slowly sat up, glancing at unfamiliar faces, unfamiliar clothing that slightly reminded her of the two kingdoms depending on who her eyes would briefly fall upon. Though, she didn't speak, checking her person for her belongings yet all she had was her pendant.

This was pretty much the third time she had been captured in her life, sighing, she pressed her back against the glass and stared at the floor, shoulders slumped as she thought.

@Everyone and Anyone

Last edited:
Reactions: Mason Moretti
"Just act natural," said the female scientist to Fate, as if it was obvious.

@C.T. @Otto

"... Even if anger is your natural state," she continued, aiming her comment then at Alice.

@Yun Lee @Tone 6th

To Joshua, Cullen only gave him a curt nod in response. The barest amount of friendliness. Otherwise, Cullen stayed silent, at least until Shirou Yusa spoke to them, his comment which made Cullen almost roll his eyes.

zHWRYML.png

"Yeah, look, we're sitting tight because that's all we can do right now," he said, unconsciously reaching down and fiddling with the ring on his finger. Taking it off was more likely to get the whole building to collapse, so that was not an option to even consider, whether or not his captors had something in mind to stop him.

"These guys get it," he muttered, referring to Clark and Joshua. "You really think these scientists are that stupid? Couldn't have been easy cramming us into this box, when you think about it for half a second. They're practically daring us to test out their security, so if you really want to be the first to take the plunge, by all means, get us all killed. Or just a few of us, if we're quite lucky."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @penguin055 @ThoseNearby

Jason rose a brow and looked at Clark behind his visor. Being Robin for all those years, Jason had met most of the JLA and knew their identities by now. Which definitely rose some questions. What was Superman doing here? Hell, how did they even manage to capture Superman? Of course this looked like a much younger Superman than his own, which meant this was most likely not his Supes.

"How the hell did they manage to capture you?" Jason asked, making it fully aware that he knew of Clark's abilities.
"You two know each other?"

The smirk vanished a brief moment, replaced with an unreadable expression on Joshua's face that only told him that he was pondering the strange coincidence that the two of them would know of each other. However, soon, his ever-present smirk came back to his lips, having set the matter at ease for himself without a word.

Besides, there looked like there was someone who needed help...
Prologue: Azura of Nohr

[spoili][media]
[/spoili]

Azura danced on stage, watching King Garon closely to determine how the song affected him. Her eyes darted to the royal siblings sitting in the audiance, who had taken not of the King of Nohr's condition shortly after the song ended. She took that as her cue, quickly running back stage so she could change into her regular attire and join them as if she had simply stepped out due to a stomach ache or something of the sort.

Yet by the time the muffled shouts of surprise and concern from Jasmine and Leo were completely out of ear shot something strange happened! There was a flash of light that startled her, causing her to stumble back with a sharp gasp.

6dff4785e6c60922e35c7ba622a34839.jpg

"!"

Everything went dark, and it felt like she was floating through the deepest depths of cold water, sinking farther and farther, endlessly. It was similar to another time she had done something similar, back in Hoshido...but, something was off. Different, it was almost painful and unbearable and dark.

Dark. How ironic.

------

Waking up Azura slowly sat up, glancing at unfamiliar faces, unfamiliar clothing that slightly reminded her of the two kingdoms depending on who her eyes would briefly fall upon. Though, she didn't speak, checking her person for her belongings yet all she had was her pendant.

This was pretty much the third time she had been captured in her life, sighing, she pressed her back against the glass and stared at the floor, shoulders slumped as she thought.

@Everyone and Anyone
"You alright there, miss?"

Joshua couldn't stand to see a young woman in despair, and so the mercenary approached the young woman who appeared, based on her attire, to be some sort of dancer. With a gentle smile, he tipped his hat to her, hoping to cheer her up.

"Name's Joshua, if ya need a friend here."

@Takumi

@Crow @Hospes @The Myrmidon @Atomyk
And anyone else!!
nashetania_by_juneshero-dav33ck.png
"An... alchemist?" Nashetania tipped her head, wide eyes looking at Cagliostro inquiringly. Despite the situation they all faced, the young girl seemed cheerful. It was refreshing, and somehow assured her that things could end up all right, after all. "It's nice to meet you, Cagliostro." The rabbit woman turned her attention away for a brief moment, eyeing the rest of the glass cage's inhabitants, before she looked back to the small alchemist, just as she pulled out... a stuffed animal.

"Oh... it's cute." She nodded with a soft smile. However, at Joshua's words, she turned her attention to the situation at hand. "Yes. We should probably inspect the glass cage, first." The white-haired woman nodded. "If anyone has an ability that can help us out, please say so."

She took in a deep breath at Cullen's pessimistic, but true outlook on the situation. While what he said made sense, and was very, very real, she wanted to make sure that everyone remained hopeful. They were all on the same boat, here. They needed to work together.

"I agree." She said, supporting Cullen instantly. "Examining our surroundings in a peaceful way would help us more--unless those who are watching decide to attack. Those who are geared for combat should... probably get ready, just in case." That did include her, after all. "I know some of you may have an issue with it, but it might be useful if we tell each other our abilities. Well, those who have abilities." The princess noted.

"That'll let us know what we can expect from each other, and give us an idea on how to cover each other's weaknesses."​

The scientists seemed particularly interested in what Doremi had to say, but even so, the female shook her head. "You are not permitted to leave. If you wish to sing or dance, you can... go right ahead."

@Bomb
HxOGz1k.png

"Is that so... no. You're right." Doremi had to agree with the scientists, even though Doremi doesn't know what's going on. She didn't need space to sing. She can do so whenever she wants, if she is up for it. With a couple of breathers to get the right tone of voice. Doremi began to sing a melody.

uSjJReL.png

(and yes, Doremi is singing 'meh meh meh')

Admist the group of people here while Doremi was singing, there was the humanoid canine squealing like a fangirl.

@EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO GET INVOLVED @EVERYONE CUZ DOREMI IS SINGING​

Freezing in his tracks, Clark's body stopped. This guy knew about his ability. This was his worst fear. Turning to Jason, Clark's eyes glared.

2ea4e87724e265924622b17b3a909732.jpg

"What are you talking about? How did the get me? How did they get you?"

Clark's eye's stared down at the knight. If looks could kill. Jason would be dead. However, Clark was smart, he could spine this. Turning to Joshua, Clark shook his head.

" This is the first time I've heard of this Arkham Knight, Joshua. Now that I think about it, Isn't Arkham some sort of Insane asylum In Gotham City?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @penguin055

• Love
Linda looked over at the girl and smiled back. " That is certainly a way to phrase it. It's not every day you wake up in a glass cage," she replied to the woman.

@Minerva

rsz_1rsz_a2_by_teh_zombish-dat4qd7.jpg

"...Hello," Setsuna replied in the same monotone as before to Nashetania, expression blank as she regarded the other female. But her attention was quickly pulled away from her again when Alucard replied to her, telling her not to worry about him or his state. "You struggle to stand," she stated, blatantly. "Are you certain you don't require assistance?" she asked again, evidently uncertain of his capability. Or just a very helpful person, but who knew? In any case, his next question earned a longer pause, teal eyes slowly scanning the room once again, trying to determine everything she could about the place and the people. And then....

The sounds of explosions filled her ears, screams ringing all around as Setsuna crumpled with one of her own. In a matter of instants, she had fallen apart, pieces of her quite literally splitting away. The lab was in ruins, the body of Doctor Ayanokoji laying limp and unmoving. Not that the blonde had it in her to notice or care, after the horrible mishap. Fire and rubble surrounded her, smoke filling her lungs as she suffered through the raw emotion of her original being, Ciello, being split apart. It was hard to stay aware, hard to focus, hard to do anything to bring herself back from the pain...

Suddenly jarring back to reality, slightly widened eyes lasting only seconds before returning to their typical state the only sign that she'd had the flashback in the first place. Shaking it off with ease, the blonde replied. "...I am unaware. I'm sorry."

@Sen @Mami Tomoe @Everyone​

MM9JKGh.png

"Yes. I am certain," he sighed. She seemed persistent. "Look, I am standing now." And he was, having removed the arm that had been holding him up. The glass(?) walls that surrounded him was still confusing to him. There was nothing around that could indicate this was a location he had been before. But he knew something - something was making him feel so uncomfortable... was it because Castlevania had been resurrected? Was this.. the entrance to that creature of chaos? He didn't know. But he knew he had to get out.

"Would it be best if we find somebody who knows where we are?" he suggested. Forging alliances here would be better than going out there alone. He wondered how he was going to do this. Travelling in a group was better... but he wasn't a fan of talking too much. Especially with strangers who - he peered at Nashetania - had rabbit ears. "I am Alucard."

297586.jpg

"Hey, at the least we all got one objective we share, yeah? I mean, unless one of ya really likes being locked up like a mouse in a cage. Do what you like. But anyway, you guys planning a rebellion or something? Or are you guys more of the 'sit tight' type when disarmed?"

Snickering, he took out a cigarette and put it between his teeth, holding out the pack towards anyone who might have wanted to take one.

"Shirou Yusa. Nice to meetcha guys."
Ries04.png

"..."

Riesbyfe nodded towards the young man who introduced himself as Shirou, acknowledging his words. Though she would have preferred her comrades to not do with overly confident attitudes, at least they seemed to have their minds focused on the matter at hand, though to be fair, perhaps it was because there was no other possible matter to think of at the moment.

"There does not seem to be much we are able to do at the moment, considering our weapons seem to be taken from us. More than likely, we will have to be patient and see what these individuals desire of us. And even more than that, considering they haven't asked nicely, it is most likely something malicious in nature..."

@Kaykay
Bju3mr7.png

"A... knight?" Cagliostro beams at the one referred to as 'Riesbyfe'. "I'm so glad we have someone like you among us! I was born weak, so I never really had the chance of being a knight... or have my mommy or daddy teach me how to fight for that matter..."

When Nashetania introduced herself, Cagliostro then proceeds.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm the number one cutest, most intelligent, beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro! Pleased to meet you all! Teehee~."

If people were surprised at that statement, she'd say, "I haven't met an alchemist my age before either, to be honest. They're just so hard to find~! It makes me feel a little lonely at times, with no friends my age to discuss my favourite topic with. Now that you've met me, it's time for you all to meet my friend. Come forth and wreak havoc, Ouroboros!"

Cagliostro then took a plushie out from behind her.

zSM9DKs.png

"..."

It was clear that 'wreak havoc' was a metaphor for 'come meet everyone'.​
"Someone's has to stay calm, right?"

Extending his hand the myrmidon.

"Clark Kent. Nice to meet you."

When the holy knight to young man "she'd protect him, a smirk a appeared on the young man's face.

giphy.gif

"You're going to protect me? That's a first."

The young man's voice was playful, but no reason seemed given. Nodding at the holy knight the farmboy introduced himself.

" Nice to meet you Ries, I am Clark, Clark Kent. About our situation, I think our best is to go along with these people for now. We have no idea what the can do, and I don't want anyone to get hurt."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @C.T. @Kaykay @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Verite
"U-Uh--?"

In a break from her composed and valiant nature, Riesbyfe blinked in surprise when Cagliostro seemed to beam at her, like a youngling tended to in the presence of a knight, though the young woman wasn't exactly used to such reverence in light of these modern times. Still, it was nice. Nice to be recognized, even though her feelings of caution and dread at the situation she was in seemed to quickly override those sensations.

The young woman furrowed an eyebrow when the little one then proceeded to refer to herself as an alchemist. She had quite an ego on her, though perhaps it was simply as children were. Was this perhaps a prodigy from Atlas Academy? She had never heard of such a name as "Cagliostro" before, but it seemed that the young girl was adamant on proving that she was indeed quite... well, a "big deal" in layman's terms.

Patting the girl on the head as she seemed to keep an optimistic (or even happy-go-lucky) mien, hugging her plushie as children did, Riesbyfe then directed her attention back to Clark, who had given quite a peculiar response to her statement.

Ries09.png

"A first...? Are you perhaps doubting my ability simply based on the fact that I am a woman?" Riesbyfe inquired with a furrowed brow, seeming to reach her own assumption, "... Hmph. Though I may be wary, I do not fear what these diabolical individuals have in store for us. The courage of a knight knows no gender. It is simply something that empowers us: those who are at heart, good and human."

ries3.png

"... Though, there are a lot of boys here now that I think about it... How depressing... Oh, well. At least there are some cute girls around, though... I wonder..." she mumbled underneath her breath with a suddenly sheepish expression on her face.

@Josh M @Crow

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @C.T. @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Josh M
"You two know each other?"

The smirk vanished a brief moment, replaced with an unreadable expression on Joshua's face that only told him that he was pondering the strange coincidence that the two of them would know of each other. However, soon, his ever-present smirk came back to his lips, having set the matter at ease for himself without a word.

Besides, there looked like there was someone who needed help...

"You alright there, miss?"

Joshua couldn't stand to see a young woman in despair, and so the mercenary approached the young woman who appeared, based on her attire, to be some sort of dancer. With a gentle smile, he tipped his hat to her, hoping to cheer her up.

"Name's Joshua, if ya need a friend here."

@Takumi
9466_batman-arkham-knight-prev.png

"No, not personally. But I'm fully aware of what he's capable of." Jason said, his back turned to Joshua as he spoke.
Freezing in his tracks, Clark's body stopped. This guy knew about his ability. This was his worst fear. Turning to Jason, Clark's eyes glared.

2ea4e87724e265924622b17b3a909732.jpg

"What are you talking about? How did the get me? How did they get you?"

Clark's eye's stared down at the knight. If looks could kill. Jason would be dead. However, Clark was smart, he could spine this. Turning to Joshua, Clark shook his head.

" This is the first time I've heard of this Arkham Knight, Joshua. Now that I think about it, Isn't Arkham some sort of Insane asylum In Gotham City?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @penguin055
"Yeah, it is some insane Asylum in Gotham. It's also where I became this. Where I was reborn." As Todd spoke, you could hear a sense of dread in that last sentence. It was quieter than the rest of what he said. It even almost sounded like a whisper, if it wasn't for the voice synthesizer it could've probably been one.

@Josh M @The Myrmidon

Status
Not open for further replies.