• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
140271.jpg

"..."

Kujou didn't really understand what was going on. Waking up in a cage, nowhere to go, people she'd never even seen before. People who looked...extremely weird, if she was honest. She didn't really pay much attention to that kind of thing usually, but when it was this out of touch with what she understood, even she took note of it. People in what looked like metal suits, medieval clothing, and much stranger.

But if she wanted to understand, she had to be brave. Take it one step at a time. Put herself out there and talk to people.

I can do this...just go over...and give a nice smile...

Y7UFAbw.png

"Hi there..."

@Otto @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands @Atomyk @Whoever else
My ears perked up when I heard someone say 'hi there' in a timid tone I think? I turned my head away from Mr. Gloomy to see a woman who seemed to be trying too hard with her smile. I sighed. So many people to take into consideration, but I smiled.

fierce_heart_smiling_by_arch_of_war-datqiny.png

"Hola, I am Ali and you are?"

@Otto @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands @Atomyk @MetalNova @penguin055 @Whoever else

"...What was that?"
Revy glared at Jason, did his guy have a deathwish? He was this close to getting knocked on his ass. She didn't care if he towered over her or what not, the bigger they were, the harder they fell "What's your problem jumbo?... Do you get some sort boner or shit by pissing me off, why don't you just walk away?"

@Mami Tomoe
@Hospes
@Sen
@ anyone

James Proudstar - Warpath

" Damnit Arkham !"

James got up, straightening, walking over between Arkham and Revy. He cut an imposing figure, over 7 feet tall and his weight matched his height, muscular to boot. He gave Revy a slightly cross look as he turned to talk to the armored man.

"Now she's just trying to get under your armored skin buddy. Lets just go find a different section of this stupid fishbowl okay ?

@Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore

REN HAKUEI PROLOGUE

hakuei8-png.126953

The submission of the Kouga Tribe to the retinue of the First Princess and her soldiers had carried through, but at a price. Hakuei sighed as she leaned back in her chair, having finished signing and stamping the royal documents officiating the horse-loving tribe's coming under the Kou empire's rule. Ryosai had given her a harsh wakeup call into how she couldn't trust her own soldiers. With the exception of Seishun Ri, none of them really enjoyed the idea of being under command of the princess.

Her fingers clenched slightly in the folds of her skirt at the memory of seeing her closest attendant, all bloodied and battered and brought to his knees alongside her in front of the sneering traitor. It didn't matter that she had endured much the same, gotten arrows struck into her arms and legs. One didn't just hurt her subordinates. They had both recovered after the ordeal, the princess bearing more scars on her body that were hidden by voluminous fabric.

It's not like I mind them, though. The princess raised her hand, absently skimming over the small scar along her cheek and jawline, remembering how she had audaciously not flinched away from a furious and grieving Kouga member's sword. The bite of the blade had stung and hurt, but Hakuei had her mind set on fixing what was wronged. She wasn't about to be shaken off by mere injury, and that, she suspected, had let the horse tribe see how serious she was about her claims of protecting them. This was one scar she wouldn't mind bearing. The tribe looked at her with newfound loyalty now. And she had to take care of their transition to living under the empire.

It's fortuitous that the Emperor indulged me on this. She had secured a good land to help the tribe settle in Kou. Expansive plains and fields covered with green pastures, good to raise horses and to train her new... Household members. She still wasn't certain how it was possible to get over a hundred men as her vessel's household members, but it was an advantage. The men of Kou were strong and skilled in battle. She wasn't about to turn down their help.

"It's rather late, my lady. Perhaps you should turn in for the evening?" She looked up from her desk, smiling at Seishun as he approached with another cup of tea. Accepting it gratefully, the crown princess shook her head.

"I will be alright. A few more documents to finish, and I can retreat to my quarters." Hakuei nodded to her confidante. "You should sleep, Seishun. I can manage by myself."

He looked at her doubtfully for a few more seconds before nodding and leaving her for the night. Sighing, the princess turned her attention to the documents on the desk once again, the words almost blurring together under the flickering candle light. "People always underestimate the paperwork involved with every conquest," Hakuei muttered in an uncharacteristically humorous tone. "And only Kouen can commiserate."

All of a sudden, the glowing white birds that she usually saw gathered around her when she used Paimon fluttered in great numbers around her. Rukh? Hakuei stood up, startled, as the birds coalesced into a blindingly white light, surrounding her. She stepped back, pushing her chair away, confused and alarmed as it went for her. And then it felt like she had taken an icy shower underneath the rain. "What?!" And then the numbing started, everything turning pleasant and hazy, and Hakuei fell into the rabbit hole...

158645.jpg

"... Seishun... Seishun?" The princess groggily awoke, raising herself on her elbows and finding herself on unfamiliar ground. Light blue eyes scanned the room she found herself in. Hakuei gasped. This much glass was unfamiliar, why was she enclosed in such a contraption with so many other people? She couldn't recognize any of the structures, nor anyone. There were people outside the glass, and she stood up a bit shakily to meander over to the glass wall.

She was uneasy. And her hands wandered to her side where she usually kept her sword, before she almost froze in shock. It was gone. Hakuei then rifled around the folds of her skirt with a sudden dread. "My metal vessel..." That was her largest concern. Paimon was a priceless weapon and her trusted companion, even if the djinn normally couldn't talk to its owner.

Calm down, calm down. Think this through. Was what Koumei would say. The princess took a deep breath and steadied herself, straightening her posture and making her way to the glass.
CAST LIST
@Minerva as Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
@Yun Lee as Alice Twilight (No More Heroes)
@Sen as Alucard (Castlevania)
@Jeremi as Android 18 (Dragon Ball)
@Takumi as Azura of Nohr (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Bernard Lowe (Westworld)
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theater)
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi (OC)
@Crow as Cagliostro (Granblue Fantasy)
@CCC Kouhai as Charlotte Wiltshire (Hello Charlotte)
@Josh M as Clark Kent (Smallville)
@Atomyk as Cullen Bloodstone (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@penguin055 as Domon Kasshu (Gundam)
@Bomb as Doremi the Meoletta and Jabber the Riolu (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Eliot Waugh (The Magicians)
@Archwar as Fierce-Heart Ali (OC)
@Hana as Hakuei Ren (Magi)
@Crimson Spartan as Jaffar (Fire Emblem)
@thatguyinthestore as Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
@C.T. as Jinx (League of Legends AU)
@The Tactician as Joshua (Fire Emblem)
@Vyzwx as Laharl (Disgaea)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar and Linda Martin (Lucifer)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lucio (Overwatch)
@Cilin Hosan as Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
@MetalNova as Mikoto Kujou (Last Game)
@Kaide` as Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel (Trauma Center)
@Mami Tomoe as Nashetania (Rokka no Yusha)
@Vyzwx asOverlord Laharl (Disgaea)
@Nater Taters as Revy and Rock (Black Lagoon)
@Verite as Riesbyfe Stridberg (Type-Moon)
@TheTechnologicVampire as Scarlet Verdana (Marvel OC)
@york as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Senna (Bleach)
@Savannah Clause as Setsuna (Shattered Angels)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sheev Palpatine (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa (Dies Irae)
@Tone 6th as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
@Otto as Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
@Gands as Warpath (Marvel Comics)
@Darkseide as William "Penny" Adiyoi (The Magicians)
@Hachiro Terra as Zerberus (Kingdom Hearts OC)​

Attachments

• Hakuei8.png
    Hakuei8.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 87
My ears perked up when I heard someone say 'hi there' in a timid tone I think? I turned my head away from Mr. Gloomy to see a woman who seemed to be trying too hard with her smile. I sighed. So many people to take into consideration, but I smiled.

@Otto @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands @Atomyk @MetalNova @penguin055 @Whoever else
Kujou faltered. Why did he sigh? What did she do wrong? She'd practiced smiling a lot, so she was pretty confident in it. Her face soon returned to its normal, stoic look. But she couldn't help but wonder just what she'd done...

"Kujou. Nice...to meet you."

@Otto @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands @Atomyk @Whoever else

( to Road )

" Welcome to the menagerie young lady. We have all been Caught as you put it. My name is James.

James looks a bit like a cowboy with long black hair. T-shirt, jeans, cowboy boots, cowboy belt and sunglasses. He was sitting on the floor, his legs folded up underneath him.

@Azuremoon
"Menagerie, eh?", the young lady mused before twirling around, counter clockwise on her heels to face the... the cowboy who had addressed her. He looked all too casual for her liking to be honest.

"-st go ahead. Name's Cullen Bloodstone."

Was that the name of their capture? Cullen? She hadn't caught who'd spoke, honestly. The girl now looked over her shoulder and those lilac eyes peered at those on the other side, making note of the woman. She looked... important, and the situation made Road begin chewing on the inside of her cheek. What a wonderful way to distract herself from the mental image of Tyki getting crucified by the church. Poor, dear sweet Tyki. Instead, she'd been thrown into a game of Clue. Except no one had died yet, but she could tell, it was a building powder keg. The Goth Power Ranger was picking a fight with someone they called 'Rock'. Whatever. Other worlds had weird inhabitants.

The Cowboy suddenly shouted, and stormed off towards the aforementioned Power Ranger and the skimply clad woman. Whatever was happening, this wasn't unraveling anything. The girls feet carried her backwards until her from pressed into the hard wall. It was cold; it soothed her back and a stifled sigh left her lips before she-

Before she remained silent, and observed.

F1kqau4.jpg

Another appeared - as dazed and confused as she assumed the others had been. As she had been in the Dream. What exactly was going on here? If Road had to guess, everyone here was from a different reach of the multiverse. Something she'd observed from above. It was vast, and infinite. Why though? Were they just seeing if residents of separate realities could increase a rooms temperature with so many bodies? Because- she rose her wrist and whipped the sleeve of her blazer across her brow with a frown.

If that was the objective, it was surely working.

@whoever​

Kujou faltered. Why did he sigh? What did she do wrong? She'd practiced smiling a lot, so she was pretty confident in it. Her face soon returned to its normal, stoic look. But she couldn't help but wonder just what she'd done...

"Kujou. Nice...to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, despite us being boxed in," I raised my hands and gestured to the box we were in. At times like this, humor was needed. Besides, this girl didn't seem ok. She spoke in a broken tone and I thought I saw her falter. Could just be the stress.

@Otto @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands @Atomyk @MetalNova @pungeuin055 @ @Whoever else

Cagliostro's plan would have been met with failure. It wasn't that the glass resisted her, but that she felt a pain in her head that coincided her power being inhibited. The scientists seemed particularly interested in this in particular.

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands @Azuremoon @Otto @Archwar @MetalNova
tiK576Y.png

Expressionless, he blinked at Nashetania. "... I do not injure easily. Do not worry." Alucard turned to look at the woman wearing the long white coat, trying to understand the situation. There was a time he could easily read the environment, but maybe because this was all so new to him, his mind was blanking out. The only thing that he knew right now was that woman was an enemy. But if there was no way out, there was nothing they could do for now. "If we cannot break the glass, t'would be best if she could tell us where we are." He narrowed his eyes, "But that seems unlikely."​

MM9JKGh.png

"Transylvania," he stated simply to Cullen. "And I am afraid not. I have not seen a location such as this before."​

He did as he was asked, moving away from the glass at the call of what appeared to be a young girl. "Perhaps you should save your energy for later. At least we are safe from dangers here." But not from each other.
"Grah... the glass isn't the only barrier around... these bastards are really, really sharp, aren't they?" Cagliostro felt a pain in her head that inhibited her ability. "I'm guessing that they've prepared for my bigger cards too... and my smaller cards have all been taken... maybe teamwork is the only way."

Holding her head up with her hand, she responded to Alucard while she had her plushie Ouroboros once more, "maybe so... maybe so... right now, I'm getting a headache."

Cagliostro looks out of the glass barrier to see the scientists.

F8IQZXA.png

"They're expecting me to continue my rage... I can tell..." Cagliostro utters under her breath. "Maybe the opposite will be a surprise."

7ZTNNZR.png

"What's your name?" Cagliostro speaks to the one referred to as 'William' in a voice laced with coats of sugar and honey. She takes a seat on the floor with legs crossed. "Ah~ being here is so boring. Do you have any games in this place~ chess, solitaire, or maybe something more exciting?"

@Atomyk @Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hana @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands @Azuremoon @Otto @Archwar @MetalNova

Last edited:
Bju3mr7.png

"You should be more like me~" Cagliostro says, "I aaalways appreciate it when I'm called cute, maybe you should start too. Could it be that... you're embarassed? Teehee~ I was on my first day too~."​
Ries09.png

"... Embarrassed? Well, I am a knight! You're quite an eccentric little girl, aren't you? I'll have you know that I at least have enough shame, and I hope that my companions would--"
wvjwUvv.png

"It's not indecent if you aren't ashamed of it." Shirou stated with confidence.​
Ries07.png

"..."

"... Never mind," she sighed dejectedly.​
tiK576Y.png

Expressionless, he blinked at Nashetania. "... I do not injure easily. Do not worry." Alucard turned to look at the woman wearing the long white coat, trying to understand the situation. There was a time he could easily read the environment, but maybe because this was all so new to him, his mind was blanking out. The only thing that he knew right now was that woman was an enemy. But if there was no way out, there was nothing they could do for now. "If we cannot break the glass, t'would be best if she could tell us where we are." He narrowed his eyes, "But that seems unlikely."​

MM9JKGh.png

"Transylvania," he stated simply to Cullen. "And I am afraid not. I have not seen a location such as this before."​

He did as he was asked, moving away from the glass at the call of what appeared to be a young girl. "Perhaps you should save your energy for later. At least we are safe from dangers here." But not from each other.
Ries12.png

"..."

The minute Alucard had said the word "Transylvania," Riesbyfe's expression quickly shifted from a carefree young woman to a serious-eyed knight, almost seeming to glare at the pale man in a hostile manner. Clearing her throat, disregarding Shirou and Cagliostro for the time being, she took a step towards Alucard, stopping next to Cullen.

Pale skin. Clothing unlike what would be seen in today's world. An aura that was not entirely human. Transylvania. Old-fashioned language. Claiming to be unable to be injured easily. The only thing missing was the fact that he seemed to cast a reflection against the glass, but even so...

"You there," Riesbyfe said pointedly at the long-haired man, "... What did you say your name was again?"

@Sen @Crow @Kaykay @AnyoneNearby​

Penny blinked and look around in confusion.

"Ugh... what did I have to drink last night..."​

He was apparently in some strange room with a large number of people, instead of at Brakebills.

"I don't remember drinking that much, either..."​

It probably didn't help much that he also had a headache

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucio glanced up at Twisted Fate, flashing a smile as he spoke of someone he knew. "Lucian? Oh, man, that's really funny, cuz--"

Before Lucio could continue, Twisted Fate would be the first to try and put down his gross optimism

And yet, it deflected off of Lucio like a bullet.

bd295fd0e6c298b261bea0e0be91620d.png

"...Well, I ain't sayin' it isn't like that, but...lettin' those thoughts take control over you is lettin' the potential you have be stamped out, man!" Lucio urged, moving from the wall and sliding forward, adjusting his beats. "And, it's even worse when you have people depending on you. At that point, it becomes more than jus' how you see the world and how you live your life."

"Y'can sink your own ship, but y'cant sink it if other people are on it."

Lucio's hopeful expression pierced through Twisted Fates grim hat, flashing a smile through the crack.

"Different people, I guess, whatever."

Lucio smiled and shrugged, giving Twisted Fate a snap of the fingers.
As I waited for Domon to respond, I couldn't help, but overhear Lucio and several others speaking. I turned to see a man saying our destinies are grim and death is watching over us. Wow, someone must have it rough, but I did chuckle at what he said.

"That's why you keep on smiling," I said.
Twisted Fate sighed and closed his eyes. These people could not see what he could see. With every passing second, he felt death inch closer to everyone. He didn't know what to expect specifically, but he knew that whatever these scientists were planning, it wasn't good. This "experimental" phase was merely the calm before the storm.​
140271.jpg

"..."

Kujou didn't really understand what was going on. Waking up in a cage, nowhere to go, people she'd never even seen before. People who looked...extremely weird, if she was honest. She didn't really pay much attention to that kind of thing usually, but when it was this out of touch with what she understood, even she took note of it. People in what looked like metal suits, medieval clothing, and much stranger.

But if she wanted to understand, she had to be brave. Take it one step at a time. Put herself out there and talk to people.

I can do this...just go over...and give a nice smile...

Y7UFAbw.png

"Hi there..."

He looked towards the socially awkward girl and was horrified. Not at her, but her presence in this place. There was a chance that she could die, too. He looked down at the floor as he spoke,

"Those sick bastards... They brought an innocent girl into this mess? When I get my cards back, I swear I'll..."

He didn't complete his sentence. After a brief pause, he leaned against the wall, tilted his hat down to cover his face, and put his hands in his pockets. Without his cards, he didn't know what to do. He was nothing without them.

@Archwar @MetalNova @CrunchyCHEEZIT
(Or anyone else.)​

Last edited:
Ries12.png

"..."

The minute Alucard had said the word "Transylvania," Riesbyfe's expression quickly shifted from a carefree young woman to a serious-eyed knight, almost seeming to glare at the pale man in a hostile manner. Clearing her throat, disregarding Shirou and Cagliostro for the time being, she took a step towards Alucard, stopping next to Cullen.

Pale skin. Clothing unlike what would be seen in today's world. An aura that was not entirely human. Transylvania. Old-fashioned language. Claiming to be unable to be injured easily. The only thing missing was the fact that he seemed to cast a reflection against the glass, but even so...

"You there," Riesbyfe said pointedly at the long-haired man, "... What did you say your name was again?"

@Sen @Crow @Kaykay @AnyoneNearby

MM9JKGh.png

"I am Alucard." At first he had thought she might be someone worth forging a temporary alliance with, she reminded him of those knights that still roamed about in Europe. Though women were rare in that field. But the way she looked at him was making him cautious and wary - when wasn't he? - and she was looking at him as if she was checking off some list. "And you?"

from a carefree young woman to a serious-eyed knight
dLk4vlh.jpg

Road's expression, which thus far had matched the woman's carefree look shifted just as fast. The name 'Transylvania' meant nothing to Road, but the face of a Knight did. Holy Knights were what had killed the Earl - what had killed Tyki after she fled. The fact that she realized this was a separate reality seemed mute in her mind. It seemed the shock of what, exactly, she'd left her reality to had caught up to her. With that said, no look of anger, or hate invaded the young looking girl's features - instead the stoic look melted into a grin. Her tongue darted past her soft lips and flicked at the corners of her mouth, quickly before retreating back within her gullet.

The tops of her loafers lifted off the ground and her hips propelled her off of the walls in a single fluid motion that seemed almost... 'bouncy'. The girl didn't know what was happening, but passing time with trash talk seemed a lot more entertaining than observing, and a Knight, possibly a Holy one, judging by that sickening expression. That expression all Holy Knights of the Church had. Road approached with the mannerisms of a cat with devious intent. Her body swayed in a some how malevolent fashion before she finally spoke.

"Good morning... *Knight*"

ApHOQpC.gif

The loathing was not hidden in her tone - instead, it nearly dripped from the edges of her lips as she looked up at the much taller woman. Sure, Road did not know this woman, but the Earl had once said that all warriors of the Church were the same, and Road had no reason to believe that that tradition didn't span the multiverse. She didn't want it to. She needed to vent her sorrows and... anger.
'Good morning' was how any member of the family of Noah greeted anyone, but in her world, any Holy Knight would know it was a death threat. Road didn't care if this Knight came from a world that warred with her family or not... she would return to her's with fear for the name in her heart.

It was just one of those things where you look at someone and think, 'wow, I don't like them.'

"I don't suppose your killings are done in the name of a God, are they?"

Road had now gotten almost uncomfortably close, not even paying attention to the obvious Vampire that had turned the Knight sour only moments ago. The tone in which Road had spoken were... venomous. As if the teenager was ready to start swinging in this cage at that very moment... and, she actually might, but right now... she just wanted to make the Knight as angry as she was.

"Cries of the just mean nothing when they're gutted in the name of God, am I right?"

@Verite @Sen

Last edited:
Sheev Palpatine- The Prologue

As the Supreme Chancellor slipped into that twisted dream and stumbled spiraling into the rabbit hole, he was met with a single dominating feeling; dread. For that brief moment, consumed by the light and by the cold, he ceased to be Darth Sideous, Dark Lord of the Sith, Ultimate Conqueror of the Galaxy...for a brief moment he let himself become Sheev Palpatine once more, the scared young Senator from Naboo.

While those around him clambered to their feet- some seeking to scream, some seeking to rebel- Sideous simply remained still. Usually he would have been standing triumphantly on his feet, reveling in the misery and madness of those around him. He would feed on their hatred, devour their uncertainties and pick them off one by one- the suitable punishment for messing up his plans for the evening

He was meeting with the Ambassador of Quesh later that day...Now he would have to reschedule...

Instead he remained unmoving, relaxing every nerve in his face. Something far greater was at work today- perhaps even greater than The Grand Plan. For a fraction of a second...no...a fraction of a fraction, Palpatine had been marooned. Some greater force had stripped him of his birthright, the one thing he had held dear; for a fraction of a fraction of a second, he had been severed from the force.

The feeling itself was an insult

That single moment lingered on for a lifetime in Palpatine's eyes; not since the day of his birth had be felt so alone. In all of his greatest Triumphs- the murder of his father, gaining his first position within the senate, being named the Supreme Chancellor and finally killing his Old Master Plagueis- the Dark Side had been with him, fueling him, urging him onwards. It had empowered his to do so much; it had helped him shape the galaxy. To loose such intense power- even for a moment- had struck him like the most ferocious blast of lightning...how he reveled in the pain

Yet time was slipping away outside of his meditations! Almost everyone around him had found their feet and freed themselves from their trances; they had already started to ask questions. Within the next few moments, a leader would arise. Someone with the confidence to move a nation and the raw strength to back it up. He or she would round them up and push them forward, guiding them to safety and try to keep everyone alive.

That person would not be Sheev Palpatine.

Moving troops was for generals- moving hearts was the role of a Senator. He saw no merits in wearing an altruistic mask and playing the role of 'Hero', nor did he hope anyone else made it out alive. He had one goal and one goal alone; survive. Everything else was simply a distraction. The time had come to play the role of Chancellor Sheev Palpatine, rather than Darth Sideous. Just like all good puppeteers, he would make his way in this new world through subtle manipulations and telling people what they wanted to hear. Such is the way of all politicians

"Hell...Hello?" Palpatine voice quivered in manufactured confusion, his thumb and index fingers massaging his brow "My name is Chancellor Sheev Palpatine of the Galactic Republic...and I do not understand what is going on..."

@Mobile Post
Cast List
@Minerva as Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
@Yun Lee as Alice Twilight (No More Heroes)
@Sen as Alucard (Castlevania)
@Jeremi as Android 18 (Dragon Ball)
@Takumi as Azura of Nohr (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Bernard Lowe (Westworld)
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theater)
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi (OC)
@Crow as Cagliostro (Granblue Fantasy)
@CCC Kouhai as Charlotte Wiltshire (Hello Charlotte)
@Josh M as Clark Kent (Smallville)
@Atomyk as Cullen Bloodstone (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@penguin055 as Domon Kasshu (Gundam)
@Bomb as Doremi the Meoletta and Jabber the Riolu (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Eliot Waugh (The Magicians)
@Archwar as Fierce-Heart Ali (OC)
@Hana as Hakuei Ren (Magi)
@Crimson Spartan as Jaffar (Fire Emblem)
@thatguyinthestore as Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
@C.T. as Jinx (League of Legends AU)
@The Tactician as Joshua (Fire Emblem)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar and Linda Martin (Lucifer)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lucio (Overwatch)
@Cilin Hosan as Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
@MetalNova as Mikoto Kujou (Last Game)
@Kaide` as Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel (Trauma Center)
@Mami Tomoe as Nashetania (Rokka no Yusha)
@Vyzwx as Overlord Laharl (Disgaea)
@Nater Taters as Revy and Rock (Black Lagoon)
@Verite as Riesbyfe Stridberg (Type-Moon)
@TheTechnologicVampire as Scarlet Verdana (Marvel OC)
@york as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Senna (Bleach)
@Savannah Clause as Setsuna (Shattered Angels)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sheev Palpatine (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa (Dies Irae)
@Tone 6th as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
@Otto as Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
@Gands as Warpath (Marvel Comics)
@Darkseide as William "Penny" Adiyoi (The Magicians)
@Hachiro Terra as Zerberus (Kingdom Hearts OC)

Ries09.png

"... Embarrassed? Well, I am a knight! You're quite an eccentric little girl, aren't you? I'll have you know that I at least have enough shame, and I hope that my companions would--"

Ries07.png

"..."

"... Never mind," she sighed dejectedly.​

Ries12.png

"..."

@Sen @Crow @Kaykay @AnyoneNearby​
dLk4vlh.jpg

Road's expression, which thus far had matched the woman's carefree look shifted just as fast. The name 'Transylvania' meant nothing to Road, but face of a Knight did. Holy Knights were what had killed the Earl - what had killed Tyki after she fled. The fact that she realized this was a separate reality seemed mute in her mind. It seemed the shock of what, exactly, she'd left her reality to had caught up to her. With that said, no look of anger, or hate invaded the young looking girl's features - instead the stoic look melted into a grin. Her tongue darted past her soft lips and flicked at the corners of her mouth, quickly before retreating back within her gullet.

The tops of her loafers lifted off the ground and her hips propelled her off of the walls in a single fluid motion that seemed almost... 'bouncy'. The girl didn't know what was happening, but passing time with trash talk seemed a lot more entertaining than observing, and a Knight, possibly a Holy one, judging by that sickening expression. That expression all Holy Knights of the Church had. Road approached with the mannerisms of a cat with devious intent. Her body swayed in a some how malevolent fashion before she finally spoke.

"Good morning... *Knight*"
The loathing was not hidden in her tone - instead, it nearly dripped from the edges of her lips as she looked up at the much taller woman. Sure, Road did not know this woman, but the Earl had once said that all warriors of the Church were the same, and Road had no reason to believe that that tradition didn't span the multiverse. She didn't want it to. She needed to vent her sorrows and... anger.
'Good morning' was how any member of the family of Noah greeted anyone, but in her world, any Holy Knight would know it was a death threat. Road didn't care if this Knight came from a world that warred with her family or not... she would return to her's with fear for the name in her heart.

It was just one of those things where you look at someone and think, 'wow, I don't like them.'

"I don't suppose your killings are done in the name of a God, are they?"

Road had now gotten almost uncomfortably close, not even paying attention to the obvious Vampire that had turned the Knight sour only moments ago. The tone in which Road had spoken were... venomous. As if the teenager was ready to start swinging in this cage at that very moment... and, she actually might, but right now... she just wanted to make the Knight as angry as she was.

"Cries of the just mean nothing when they're gutted in the name of God, am I right?"

@Verite @Sen
"Oh my, I'm going to have to step in, aren't I?"

Joshua had watched with a concerned glint in his eye from afar as the young woman had approached Riesbyfe, knowing that a fight was about to begin. Whatever ill laid between the church and the girl seemed to have been quite the sour subject as the girl didn't seem at all willing to hear reason. The mercenary had seen bitter feuds such as these play out before in his travels and knew they never ended well for either side or the community at large, and their little group did not need to fracture over whatever personal issues these two had.

With that in mind, the swordsman moved to put himself between the two, ready to push and hold back the child before she hurt herself or anyone else.

"Perhaps you ought to reconsider your situation, miss..." His universal smiles and smirks were gone as he looked down at her with a disappointed frown, "Because at the moment, we all need each other, and setting yourself apart based on some sort of old rivalries or clashes? Not to say that I have experience... But as a mercenary, I would say that's a smart way to put yourself into an even worse situation."

He then shrugged as his jolly smiles returned, the redhead no longer looking to have any sort of negative feelings on the subject, "Not saying I'll be able to stop ya if you happen to have some sort of power... but recall that we're each all we can rely on."

@Verite @Sen @Azuremoon

After trying to lead the Arkham Knight away from the mouthy young woman, only to see another fight about to break out, then another besides that. Just as he was about to head over when another guy stepped up. He was then trying to watch Arkham and the other group when he saw Palpatine.

( soft voice ) "You've got to be damned kidding me.... This is some sort of weird nightmare now. Do you see that Arkham ?"

@thatguyinthestore @Cromartie Sarkissian

In one of the unused corners of the glass cage the woman going by the moniker Android 18 looked over the chaos surrounding her. Not too long ago she had been out shopping with her husband and child before she had felt dizzy.

As she awoke she found herself her...trapped...weakened. She didn't like this one bit. An icy glare was aimed at the scientist on the other side of the glass. She had had enough with weird scientist types to last a life time.

Arms crossed she'd let off an annoyed sigh waiting to see what will happen next.

@AnyoneInterestedToChat

A stir.

Another one.

A few more, this time accompanied with a low, pained groan.

In a corner of the room filled with the colorful characters, a masked man forced himself up via pressing both palms on the floor, powerful yet aching arms now doing their damnedest to support the torso.

Daizo's head felt heavy. Oh so damn heavy, yet unbearably light each time it swayed.
"Vaughn, you fuck, I bet you replaced my chasers with beer again, didn't you...?"

A tired hand moved up to rub at the man's eyes to wipe away the sle- hold on now, there were goggles there.
And he was wearing gloves?
What happened to the unbuttoned plaid shirt of his, or the jeans? Or the empty glasses of liquor, or the razor he was planning to use to shave off Vaughn's eyebrows once he passed out? Or the wedding ring?! Where the hell was his wife?!

Absolutely nothing was occupying Daizo's mind at the moment except questions, questions that only grew with a feverish need to be answered as he glanced around him. He was surrounded by... well no one that he recognized in the slightest, really, but not because they were strangers. But moreso due to the fact that almost none of them looked like they belonged from his own world!

"Are Alzi's friends hosting some kind of fucked convention, or something? Holy hell, Caza, I'll cut down on the drinking, just please come and drag me out of here!"

Still, no matter how much Daizo wanted to- or flat out verbally- complained and whined about his current predicament, he still had to compose himself and find information. At the moment, all the young man knew was that he was donned in nothing but one of his combat outfits with no weapons other than his trusted '7th Arrowhead' Blade. Or as he preferred to call it:
"Oh Selena, you're even more loyal than a man's wife!"

Right, that.

Weapon nicknames aside, the masked man glanced around the cast of strange characters until his eyes fell upon a woman carrying a shield like an enemy he once knew, now about to confront a...
"God, Marxi would be all over a guy like that."

Mumbling, the soldier quietly made his way over, reserving himself to observing at the moment before waiting for the most opportune moment to act and speak.

@Verite

After trying to lead the Arkham Knight away from the mouthy young woman, only to see another fight about to break out, then another besides that. Just as he was about to head over when another guy stepped up. He was then trying to watch Arkham and the other group when he saw Palpatine.

( soft voice ) "You've got to be damned kidding me.... This is some sort of weird nightmare now. Do you see that Arkham ?"

@thatguyinthestore @Cromartie Sarkissian
In one of the unused corners of the glass cage the woman going by the moniker Android 18 looked over the chaos surrounding her. Not too long ago she had been out shopping with her husband and child before she had felt dizzy.

As she awoke she found herself her...trapped...weakened. She didn't like this one bit. An icy glare was aimed at the scientist on the other side of the glass. She had had enough with weird scientist types to last a life time.

Arms crossed she'd let off an annoyed sigh waiting to see what will happen next.

@AnyoneInterestedToChat
Darth Sideous scouted the crowd like a hawk, analysing every potential ally, foe and everything in between. Men in masks. A loner Android brooding in the corner. These would be the chief combatants, those willing to save lives before withdrawing themselves to their own private temples. They would be formidable allies- there was no denying that. If he were to play his cards right, he could transform them into the perfect enforcers, making them think that his goals were the same as theirs. Should they fail him, they would become the perfect scape goats. Everyone suspects the loner. Everyone suspects the man without a face

By the time Sheev's eyes fell towards Warpath, it appeared as if the man had already scouted him out. He had undoubtably seen Palpatine in one of two ways- an innocent old fool or a creepy old man. It was his job to be sure he saw him as the former

"Sir!" Sideous gestured towards Warpath with an open palm "Do you know where we are? This facility...it's nothing like I've ever seen before..."
@mobile post

74f8c5ffe8.png

"...こんどはどこだ?"
The young Overlord is no stranger to suspicious portals opening paths to alternate dimensions, and this was supposed to be one he recognized, one he would be able to take care of easily. But where is he now? And why does he feel so powerless? Rubbing his head to somehow soothe the pain that's bouncing around inside of it, he billowed his scarf out as if stretching and looked around. Glaring eyes searched the room for anyone he recognized, but of course there were none. He did see a few potential demons however, judging purely by their overall appearance and apparent menacing power. They were all speaking a language he didn't frequently expose himself to, and damned if he's going to start trying to talk to them now.

Realizing he was missing his usual hefty sword, he tested the dark energies he had been accustomed to having, a dark purple glow that was supposed to come out of his tight fist that was incredibly hot to the touch, moreso if the enemy happened to be aligned with Celestia. The lack of that would mean a complete magical drain, and he would need time to regenerate to his full capacity... And that he would need to leave his Netherworld to Etna. It wasn't as if he didn't trust her, but she hadn't hesitated to take his place the last time...
@Atomyk (who am I supposed to contact about presence or lack of powers? qwq)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back