Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just act natural," said the female scientist to Fate, as if it was obvious.

@C.T. @Otto

"... Even if anger is your natural state," she continued, aiming her comment then at Alice.

@Yun Lee @Tone 6th
Alice ground her teeth together. "You...you bastards! You're all the same! Turning Assassins into some sort of Roman Gladiator! You won't even give! Us! The! Dignity! Of! An! Open! Arena!" Each word was punctuated by a kick or punch to the window. This was degrading, this was humiliating, and even she knew she deserved better than this.

@Atomyk @Tone 6th

• Love
Reactions: Jeremi
Freezing in his tracks, Clark's body stopped. This guy knew about his ability. This was his worst fear. Turning to Jason, Clark's eyes glared.

2ea4e87724e265924622b17b3a909732.jpg

"What are you talking about? How did the get me? How did they get you?"

Clark's eye's stared down at the knight. If looks could kill. Jason would be dead. However, Clark was smart, he could spine this. Turning to Joshua, Clark shook his head.

" This is the first time I've heard of this Arkham Knight, Joshua. Now that I think about it, Isn't Arkham some sort of Insane asylum In Gotham City?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @penguin055
"Don't know. Never heard of a town called Gotham City on all of Magvel."

Joshua shrugged without much of an outward care, hiding his inner curiosity about the nature of this Gotham City place.
9466_batman-arkham-knight-prev.png

"No, not personally. But I'm fully aware of what he's capable of." Jason said, his back turned to Joshua as he spoke.

"Yeah, it is some insane Asylum in Gotham. It's also where I became this. Where I was reborn." As Todd spoke, you could hear a sense of dread in that last sentence. It was quieter than the rest of what he said. It even almost sounded like a whisper, if it wasn't for the voice synthesizer it could've probably been one.

@Josh M @The Myrmidon
"... Alright then. Clark, I'm going to help the miss here, and you seem to know about this Arkham place. Perhaps you can help him more than I can?"

MM9JKGh.png

"Yes. I am certain," he sighed. She seemed persistent. "Look, I am standing now." And he was, having removed the arm that had been holding him up. The glass(?) walls that surrounded him was still confusing to him. There was nothing around that could indicate this was a location he had been before. But he knew something - something was making him feel so uncomfortable... was it because Castlevania had been resurrected? Was this.. the entrance to that creature of chaos? He didn't know. But he knew he had to get out.

"Would it be best if we find somebody who knows where we are?" he suggested. Forging alliances here would be better than going out there alone. He wondered how he was going to do this. Travelling in a group was better... but he wasn't a fan of talking too much. Especially with strangers who - he peered at Nashetania - had rabbit ears. "I am Alucard."

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i5bqn.jpg

"...Of course," Setsuna replied, calmly. Welp, looked like she'd leave him alone on that note, for now. Instead, she let it go, but probably only because she sensed that he seemed mildly annoyed with her endeavors. Regardless, that fact didn't necessarily mean she was going to leave him alone, as she still held suspicion that he might be in need of assistance at some point. Not to mention, her aim was to please, and without her master here, until she got back to him..-

Oh. Right. Introductions were commonplace for humans.

After the male introduced himself, Setsuna nodded, she herself slowly offering a respectful curtsy. "I am Setsuna, of the Moment of Dreams," was her simple introduction, before she straightened herself up and regarded him once more with those teal eyes. His suggestion of finding out what was going on was acknowledged, and the blonde responded appropriately. "...If that is as you wish," she stated. "However, it would appear that no one within this... room... is aware of the situation. If we desire answers, I believe it is the woman on the other side of the glass that we must consult."

@Sen @Everyone​

"I reeaally reeeaaally want to get out," Cagliostro speaks to the one known as Shirou Yusa, "but there's nothing I can do right now that won't cause too much collateral damage. Ah! Maybe I have something in here!"
Shirou looked interested for a second, before they all realized Cagliostro didn't have whatever it was she was searching for.

"Heh, well, guess they took away anything useful. Figures, doesn't it? Got any other things ya wanna pull outta nowhere?"

@C.T. @Otto

"... Even if anger is your natural state," she continued, aiming her comment then at Alice.

@Yun Lee @Tone 6th

To Joshua, Cullen only gave him a curt nod in response. The barest amount of friendliness. Otherwise, Cullen stayed silent, at least until Shirou Yusa spoke to them, his comment which made Cullen almost roll his eyes.

zHWRYML.png

"Yeah, look, we're sitting tight because that's all we can do right now," he said, unconsciously reaching down and fiddling with the ring on his finger. Taking it off was more likely to get the whole building to collapse, so that was not an option to even consider, whether or not his captors had something in mind to stop him.

"These guys get it," he muttered, referring to Clark and Joshua. "You really think these scientists are that stupid? Couldn't have been easy cramming us into this box, when you think about it for half a second. They're practically daring us to test out their security, so if you really want to be the first to take the plunge, by all means, get us all killed. Or just a few of us, if we're quite lucky."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @penguin055 @ThoseNearby
Ries04.png

"..."

Riesbyfe nodded towards the young man who introduced himself as Shirou, acknowledging his words. Though she would have preferred her comrades to not do with overly confident attitudes, at least they seemed to have their minds focused on the matter at hand, though to be fair, perhaps it was because there was no other possible matter to think of at the moment.

"There does not seem to be much we are able to do at the moment, considering our weapons seem to be taken from us. More than likely, we will have to be patient and see what these individuals desire of us. And even more than that, considering they haven't asked nicely, it is most likely something malicious in nature..."

@Kaykay

"So you're the kid that always thought through his friends' dares, right? Yeah, you're probably right. If they're smart enough to get us in here they're smart enough to keep us here. Even a kid can manage that much. But ya know, it's a lot more interesting to find out what happens. Don't you think?"

He clenched and unclenched his fist a few times as though preparing for a strike, but ultimately he simply moved his hand to the cigarette, letting out a puff of smoke before speaking again.

"It'd be more interesting than group cuddle time, at least. ...Well, maybe if we kicked a few of you out that wouldn't be so bad..."

A conflicted look crossed him as he muttered that last bit. Even if probably nobody would agree with his idea of "fun" or "interesting," at least that knight girl seemed to agree that there were definitely some cute girls around.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk

tumblr_inline_n3kt78LGb41sy4uqk.png

"Yeah... lots of weird people here. It honestly makes me wonder if we've been taken into some super big experiment that not even the public knows about... and in a way, I'm not sure if this is some dream I'm having..."

Blake sighed as he decided to lay down on the ground, figured that he rather give himself rest in case something were to come up. Unsure of some topics for conversation, he noticed that some were giving out names and such. It wouldn't be that hard to say his real name despite his line of work...

tumblr_inline_n3ksxmaAOp1sy4uqk.png

"Oh yeah, names. I definitely didn't forget about that... and I definitely remember my name. The name's Blake Dormi... oh! And keep this a secret. I'm a dangerous guy sometimes, and people usually ask if I've been around... Not a big problem with you, ya?"

Blake half-joked around, which was pretty ironic given on what he actually does.

Jes8jjh.png

A sigh. This couldn't be a dream, considering she was experiencing it. Whimsical thinking, though. "I'm Hatsune Miku, but just call me Miku. These aren't very... Uh, formal circumstances I guess."

lUL6uNo.png

"Dangerous?" Miku muses. What could possibly be so bad about him? "You're not some kinda killer, are you?" Likely story... Surely.​

@Gummi Bunnies @ Anyone

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i5bqn.jpg

"...Of course," Setsuna replied, calmly. Welp, looked like she'd leave him alone on that note, for now. Instead, she let it go, but probably only because she sensed that he seemed mildly annoyed with her endeavors. Regardless, that fact didn't necessarily mean she was going to leave him alone, as she still held suspicion that he might be in need of assistance at some point. Not to mention, her aim was to please, and without her master here, until she got back to him..-

Oh. Right. Introductions were commonplace for humans.

After the male introduced himself, Setsuna nodded, she herself slowly offering a respectful curtsy. "I am Setsuna, of the Moment of Dreams," was her simple introduction, before she straightened herself up and regarded him once more with those teal eyes. His suggestion of finding out what was going on was acknowledged, and the blonde responded appropriately. "...If that is as you wish," she stated. "However, it would appear that no one within this... room... is aware of the situation. If we desire answers, I believe it is the woman on the other side of the glass that we must consult."

@Sen @Everyone​

ewdJOP8.png

He pointed at the group not far from them. "Were they not speaking with that woman? Do they know something we do not?" he asked quizzically. The dhampir rapped at the class curiously. It was thick, to contain them, of course. "... Shall I try to break it?" He was no ordinary human, he could push his limits. Though Alucard will never be as powerful as the one he called father, he was not a brittle human being.
"We must find a way out of here. I am sure someone has the... necessary tools."
It wouldn't hurt to try. He had no weapons, but he had killed plenty with his bare hands, creatures of chaos spawned inside that castle were no match. Bringing his arm back, he delivered a strong and square punch, slamming the glass in front of him.

@Hospes @Atomyk @ Anyone​

"You two know each other?"

The smirk vanished a brief moment, replaced with an unreadable expression on Joshua's face that only told him that he was pondering the strange coincidence that the two of them would know of each other. However, soon, his ever-present smirk came back to his lips, having set the matter at ease for himself without a word.

Besides, there looked like there was someone who needed help...

"You alright there, miss?"

Joshua couldn't stand to see a young woman in despair, and so the mercenary approached the young woman who appeared, based on her attire, to be some sort of dancer. With a gentle smile, he tipped his hat to her, hoping to cheer her up.

"Name's Joshua, if ya need a friend here."

@Takumi

"Hm?" she blinked, glancing up at the man who appreached.

"I'm fine, just deep in thought, Joshua was it?" she replied, sounding slightly blunt as she spoke to him.

"Azura, my name is Azura." she replied quietly, golden eyes briefly glancing towards Alice as she kicked and punched the glass. Deep down, she wondered if she could calm her down by singing the song she had sung to Jasmine when the other turned into a dragon. Then again, that situation was different and it may have been best not to do so.

"Thank you, for the kind offer." Azura muttered after realizing that she had been quite for a little too long.

@The Myrmidon @Yun Lee

Domon slowly opened his eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling. After blinking a few times while his eyes adjusted to the light, he jumped up to his feet. He looked around the room to see all sorts of strange people. He had definitely met some interesting characters throughout his life, but the others in the room with him were beyond unusual. Where am I? he thought to himself. The last thing he could remember was losing consciousness while doing his daily training. Could he have been drugged or something?

It was then that he noticed the scientists behind the window, and heard a voice reverberate through the room. "Experimental?" Is this some sort of sick test? he wondered, a pit growing in his stomach. He could tell there was something very wrong with this whole situation, and it was making him feel a bit uneasy.

"'Confinement?' What are we, a bunch of lab rats?!" the young man yelled towards the window, clearly angered at the thought of being held captive against his will. Out of the corner of his eyes he noticed more and more unconscious people began to stir, and even heard someone get up right beside him.

Domon turned to face Lucio, and stepped towards him, ready to lend a helping hand if needed. "I think you'd better worry about yourself first," he said, eyeing the man's strange equipment. "Just what in the world are you wearing?" asked Domon, his eyes lingering on Lucio's unusual legwear.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Anyone else
As soon as he heard someone else respond to him in English, a wave of relief washed over Lucio, causing a smile to curl over his face. These are people that he can talk to, that he can communicate with-- and the one thing Lucio learned through his career, was that people are what makes things happen.

And bringing people together just so happens to be his specialty.

688026466251ef522bda5ad1c4fe9dbc.png

"Well, nothin' gets done if we don't have everyone to to speed, amiriiiight?" Lucio responded, energy starting to flow through his words as he observed the young man before him. He looked like an action-movie star-- someone you'd see in Overwatch. When Domon regarded his legwear, Lucio looked down and presented his legs.

"Ohoh, these? Pure hardlight skates-- or, whatever the official name was. I don' really remember, but I know one thing; they're REALLY fun," Lucio answered, doing a stationary spin on his skates and stopping himself perfectly. He remembers when he first acquired these things; probably the first time he broke his nose. "Took me awhile, but I got it!"
Ries04.png

"..."

Riesbyfe nodded towards the young man who introduced himself as Shirou, acknowledging his words. Though she would have preferred her comrades to not do with overly confident attitudes, at least they seemed to have their minds focused on the matter at hand, though to be fair, perhaps it was because there was no other possible matter to think of at the moment.

"There does not seem to be much we are able to do at the moment, considering our weapons seem to be taken from us. More than likely, we will have to be patient and see what these individuals desire of us. And even more than that, considering they haven't asked nicely, it is most likely something malicious in nature..."

@Kaykay

"U-Uh--?"

In a break from her composed and valiant nature, Riesbyfe blinked in surprise when Cagliostro seemed to beam at her, like a youngling tended to in the presence of a knight, though the young woman wasn't exactly used to such reverence in light of these modern times. Still, it was nice. Nice to be recognized, even though her feelings of caution and dread at the situation she was in seemed to quickly override those sensations.

The young woman furrowed an eyebrow when the little one then proceeded to refer to herself as an alchemist. She had quite an ego on her, though perhaps it was simply as children were. Was this perhaps a prodigy from Atlas Academy? She had never heard of such a name as "Cagliostro" before, but it seemed that the young girl was adamant on proving that she was indeed quite... well, a "big deal" in layman's terms.

Patting the girl on the head as she seemed to keep an optimistic (or even happy-go-lucky) mien, hugging her plushie as children did, Riesbyfe then directed her attention back to Clark, who had given quite a peculiar response to her statement.

Ries09.png

"A first...? Are you perhaps doubting my ability simply based on the fact that I am a woman?" Riesbyfe inquired with a furrowed brow, seeming to reach her own assumption, "... Hmph. Though I may be wary, I do not fear what these diabolical individuals have in store for us. The courage of a knight knows no gender. It is simply something that empowers us: those who are at heart, good and human."

ries3.png

"... Though, there are a lot of boys here now that I think about it... How depressing... Oh, well. At least there are some cute girls around, though... I wonder..." she mumbled underneath her breath with a suddenly sheepish expression on her face.

@Josh M @Crow

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @C.T. @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk
"Don't know. Never heard of a town called Gotham City on all of Magvel."

Joshua shrugged without much of an outward care, hiding his inner curiosity about the nature of this Gotham City place.

"... Alright then. Clark, I'm going to help the miss here, and you seem to know about this Arkham place. Perhaps you can help him more than I can?"
Freezing in his tracks, Clark's body stopped. This guy knew about his ability. This was his worst fear. Turning to Jason, Clark's eyes glared.

2ea4e87724e265924622b17b3a909732.jpg

"What are you talking about? How did the get me? How did they get you?"

Clark's eye's stared down at the knight. If looks could kill. Jason would be dead. However, Clark was smart, he could spine this. Turning to Joshua, Clark shook his head.

" This is the first time I've heard of this Arkham Knight, Joshua. Now that I think about it, Isn't Arkham some sort of Insane asylum In Gotham City?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @penguin055

@C.T. @Otto

@Yun Lee @Tone 6th

To Joshua, Cullen only gave him a curt nod in response. The barest amount of friendliness. Otherwise, Cullen stayed silent, at least until Shirou Yusa spoke to them, his comment which made Cullen almost roll his eyes.

zHWRYML.png

"Yeah, look, we're sitting tight because that's all we can do right now," he said, unconsciously reaching down and fiddling with the ring on his finger. Taking it off was more likely to get the whole building to collapse, so that was not an option to even consider, whether or not his captors had something in mind to stop him.

"These guys get it," he muttered, referring to Clark and Joshua. "You really think these scientists are that stupid? Couldn't have been easy cramming us into this box, when you think about it for half a second. They're practically daring us to test out their security, so if you really want to be the first to take the plunge, by all means, get us all killed. Or just a few of us, if we're quite lucky."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Verite @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @penguin055 @ThoseNearby

As Lucio overheard the conversation near him, ideas flowed through his head. These people looked like they played hardball; already finding a way to get out of this box they were in. But, in stark contrast, Lucio seemed content on getting to know everyone first. He didn't know the situation fully, but that didn't matter; he had a gut feeling that these would be the people he'd have to rely on.

And he hoped he could be someone they could rely on.

"So, lemme get this straight, real quick..."

Lucio casually slid past Riesbyfe, Joshua, Clark, Cullen, Jason and just about everyone huddled in the "game-player" group, inviting Domon to follow along and join the conversation. Upon reaching a wall, he spun around quickly and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms with a wide smile on his face.

b690266e5fa551269617f5e49d6dfd5c.png

"We're gonna be stuck in this box for awhile, right? I mean, that's what I conclude from all of this. So, if we are, then why ya'll actin' so serious? We got time to chill out here, y'know! Stress relief! I know you guys already have our game-plan for what to do when he get out of here, but in the meantime, we should jus'...calm down, right? Make sure we know we can pull ourselves through whatever this is, when the time comes."

"We could...listen to some tracks from my upcoming album!"

"...Aw, nah, wait, I don't have it on me, nevermind."

"Oh! My names Lucio, by the way, nice to meet you guys!" Lucio responded, idly raising a hand to his headphone and clicking a button on it, music flowing into his ears as he gauged the group. Ever since he was a kid, music always calmed Lucio down, doesn't matter what kind. Being exposed to a world of rhythms and rhymes has made him almost impossible to anger.

...Unless, you like, double dip on the chips or something.

That's not cool.

@Josh M @Crow @Verite @Mami Tomoe @C.T. @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk @Everyone Around

When I started to awake, the first thing I noticed was the fact that I felt something pulse behind my eyeballs after whatever happened earlier. It felt so familiar like... oh wait, it's pain. Oh how much I didn't miss you. That was one of the best parts about being immortal! No pain!

Well, it does suck when you accidentally put your hand on a hot stove and you realize it is on fire five minutes later when the smoke burns your nostrils. Things definitely heat up after that.

But my head, ugh. Someone must have thought it would be fun if they sat ontop of my skull while trying to crush it with their gluts. I opened my eyes which felt like boulders. I snapped them shut when dull lights burned them and I hissed. I let them be for a moment so the fiery pain would cool. Once I was certain the pain had lessened to the point where I could open it without much trouble, I hesitantly opened one eye to test the waters.

I hissed again when the lights smashed into my eyeball and I heaved my hand over my eye to dampened the brightness. When my eye adjusted, I opened the other and repeated the process. The lights above seemed to shine through glass or somekind of plastic, I wasn't sure. I then threw my upper body into a upright position to see others who were just waking up.

This wasn't right. I recognized none of these people.

I needed to figure out what was going on and after a quick scan, we were all in a cell made out of the same material as the ceiling. No way to escape either. Bummer. Behind a wall, though, were a group of humans of what I could only presume to be scientist of the possible mad variety who noticed our awakening. What they said didn't help either.

Apparently we were test subjects for whatever reason.

I frowned and narrowed my eyes.

Fuck. That.

fierce_heart_angry_by_arch_of_war-dau5589.png

I was not a guinea pig to be experimented upon. My hands instinctively went straight for my weapons, Eaql Kul tal and Rooh Sluagh , while my mind dazedly spit out a plan... wait, wouldn't they have taken my weapons?

I didn't feel the handles so that would be a yes. I patted myself down with the fear that they also took my clothes and armor, completely ignoring that the others still had their clothes on. When the fabric met my hands and the breastplate chilled my skin, I let out a breath of relief. At least I was allowed to keep my dignity and though the armor could only protect so much, it was still better than having none at all.

I huffed. Oh joyous headaches.

After I allowed my rage to shimmer down and the angry clouds to lift from my mind, it began processing the information it had absorbed.

A blinding light sucked me into a void where my old friend pain kneed me in the stomach, threw me into a plastic box full of people I don't know being observed by possibly mad scientists who are running a experiment of some kind, and not only took away our weapons, but given what 'William' implied, our powers as well.

It was best to play along for now, I'll test my abilities later when they aren't looking

I looked around the crowd and naturally there were varying reactions. I saw two people who just started a conversation with each other and decided that it would be best to begin seeing potential, amicable people and potential, annoying people.

I walked over to them, cracking a smile to show I was a chilled and friendly man who was not going to use them as meatshields.
Domon slowly opened his eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling. After blinking a few times while his eyes adjusted to the light, he jumped up to his feet. He looked around the room to see all sorts of strange people. He had definitely met some interesting characters throughout his life, but the others in the room with him were beyond unusual. Where am I? he thought to himself. The last thing he could remember was losing consciousness while doing his daily training. Could he have been drugged or something?

It was then that he noticed the scientists behind the window, and heard a voice reverberate through the room. "Experimental?" Is this some sort of sick test? he wondered, a pit growing in his stomach. He could tell there was something very wrong with this whole situation, and it was making him feel a bit uneasy.

"'Confinement?' What are we, a bunch of lab rats?!" the young man yelled towards the window, clearly angered at the thought of being held captive against his will. Out of the corner of his eyes he noticed more and more unconscious people began to stir, and even heard someone get up right beside him.

Domon turned to face Lucio, and stepped towards him, ready to lend a helping hand if needed. "I think you'd better worry about yourself first," he said, eyeing the man's strange equipment. "Just what in the world are you wearing?" asked Domon, his eyes lingering on Lucio's unusual legwear.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Anyone else
- L U C I O-
Prologue - "We Come Together"

Screen_Shot_2016-08-04_at_6.37.53_PM_large.png

"....suspect went missing around the Santa Teresa district...."

"...-ported bright flashes...valuables missing, no tracks."

"...-ellite has nothing. He's just gone."

"...him?"

"--can't be. Whatever, doesn't matter now. Wrap it up, file the report to Vishkar."

What does freedom really mean?

If you looked in the dictionary or something, it'd probably say "the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint", or something to that effect. That's a pretty smart way of answering the question, if the person asking it wanted you to sound smart, but those are just words. Words are like...harsh sounds, depending on who's speaking. You won't find any soul in a lecture, and you certainly wont find any rhythm in a speech being given to hundreds of clueless people.

Nah, nah, the true meaning of freedom can't be given by another person.

You gotta find it in yourself.

You gotta follow the beat that you want to follow.

You gotta be like Lucio.

----

ea09be1cc54edf54b6234987125b3ce6.png

When the world regained color, Lucio took a few minutes to fully regain consciousness. The transition-- or whatever happened back there -- wasn't as pleasant for him as it was for everyone else. After a few for moments of precious sleep, his eyes fluttered, causing him to slowly rise into a sitting position. "Aw, nah, mama, I'm not sleepin' in again..." he groaned, running a gloved hand through his brown locks and attempting to rub his eyes. When his hands collided with the gear he most definitely doesn't wear when he sleeps, Lucio realized there was something afoot.

"--Hey, wait, whaaat?"

Lucio fully awoke, forcing himself up on his skates and scanning the area around him, surrounded by all kinds of people in an unfamiliar area. "W--where am I? Who...?" Lucio sputtered, honestly confused by this turn of events. He didn't seem distraught, but his face conveyed absolute confusion, and slight fear. It was a blur before now...but, really, where was he? Who were these people? Did he get kidnapped by Vishkar?

...And, if he did, did he leave anyone behind? How many? How...

The first step, freedom from confusion and fear.

Not for himself...but, for everyone.

"...Hey, is everyone here alright?" he spoke aloud, querying anyone who would listen.

@Atomyk @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Verite @Hospes @Everyone Around

fierce_heart_smiling_by_arch_of_war-datqiny.png

"Hola there colored, DJ man and, uh, angry white man?"

Hopefully they would not attempt to kill me.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @penguin055

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi
Linda looked over at the girl and smiled back. " That is certainly a way to phrase it. It's not every day you wake up in a glass cage," she replied to the woman.

@Minerva

Ada bit the inside of her lip. "That's scientists for you." She said, making a jab at the Umbrella scientist she knew. "You know what they say. 'One day you're in the streets of Hong Kong, the next you're in a lab.'"

James Proudstar - Warpath

He was at home on the res. Relaxing since leaving x corporation. He had decided to rejoin the Professor in New York. Sitting in a folding chair outside his house with a rum and coke. Wearing Jeans, t-shirt cowboy hat and boots. He was watching the sun go down with his best pair of sunglasses. Yes indeed, life was good. Each of his fancy knives were tucked into his boots and for the first time in weeks he felt truly relaxed.

Then it started, he had enough presence of mind to run for this house before it engulfed him. He had reached his cell phone a bit too late though. Bright mind engulfing light, numbing cold. Too much even for him.. He passed out.

He started to wake up, there was a guy nearby wearing an ironman wannabe suit. Stupid robotic voice ! uuughh, it was like having a hangover without the preceding alcohol and robot boy was entirely too loud.

"Ugh, a little lower on the volume people"

He managed to sit up and fold his legs underneath himself, finally looking around. It felt like he was at one of those fan conventions, only... no.... these people were more real...that one was flying.
A couple of these people caught his attention. One guy, thoroughly normal looking but very calm. That bespoke a dangerous man in his mind. Too many people, and then there were the scientists... Gods but he hated scientists.

" He Robot Guy, for the record, I don't know anything either. My name is James Proudstar".

"Hm?" she blinked, glancing up at the man who appreached.

"I'm fine, just deep in thought, Joshua was it?" she replied, sounding slightly blunt as she spoke to him.

"Azura, my name is Azura." she replied quietly, golden eyes briefly glancing towards Alice as she kicked and punched the glass. Deep down, she wondered if she could calm her down by singing the song she had sung to Jasmine when the other turned into a dragon. Then again, that situation was different and it may have been best not to do so.

"Thank you, for the kind offer." Azura muttered after realizing that she had been quite for a little too long.

@The Myrmidon @Yun Lee
"Azura, huh? A lovely name, and a pleasure to meet you."

It seemed Azura hadn't put him off at all, Joshua focusing his attention solely on her as he hoped that Clark could handle Jason on his own. With a smile, he shook his head at the gratitude the young woman showed, "No need to thank me. Couldn't help but feel like you needed a friend at the moment, and I can't resist the duty to help a young lady in need."

"And... she's punching the glass..." The myrmidon had followed her eyes to notice Alice hammering at the glass, sighing as he crossed his arms, "Seems like not everyone here can be quite that calm... Oh well, it's her choice to waste her energy."

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Josh M

As soon as he heard someone else respond to him in English, a wave of relief washed over Lucio, causing a smile to curl over his face. These are people that he can talk to, that he can communicate with-- and the one thing Lucio learned through his career, was that people are what makes things happen.

And bringing people together just so happens to be his specialty.

688026466251ef522bda5ad1c4fe9dbc.png

"Well, nothin' gets done if we don't have everyone to to speed, amiriiiight?" Lucio responded, energy starting to flow through his words as he observed the young man before him. He looked like an action-movie star-- someone you'd see in Overwatch. When Domon regarded his legwear, Lucio looked down and presented his legs.

"Ohoh, these? Pure hardlight skates-- or, whatever the official name was. I don' really remember, but I know one thing; they're REALLY fun," Lucio answered, doing a stationary spin on his skates and stopping himself perfectly. He remembers when he first acquired these things; probably the first time he broke his nose. "Took me awhile, but I got it!"

As Lucio overheard the conversation near him, ideas flowed through his head. These people looked like they played hardball; already finding a way to get out of this box they were in. But, in stark contrast, Lucio seemed content on getting to know everyone first. He didn't know the situation fully, but that didn't matter; he had a gut feeling that these would be the people he'd have to rely on.

And he hoped he could be someone they could rely on.

"So, lemme get this straight, real quick..."

Lucio casually slid past Riesbyfe, Joshua, Clark, Cullen, Jason and just about everyone huddled in the "game-player" group, inviting Domon to follow along and join the conversation. Upon reaching a wall, he spun around quickly and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms with a wide smile on his face.

b690266e5fa551269617f5e49d6dfd5c.png

"We're gonna be stuck in this box for awhile, right? I mean, that's what I conclude from all of this. So, if we are, then why ya'll actin' so serious? We got time to chill out here, y'know! Stress relief! I know you guys already have our game-plan for what to do when he get out of here, but in the meantime, we should jus'...calm down, right? Make sure we know we can pull ourselves through whatever this is, when the time comes."

"We could...listen to some tracks from my upcoming album!"

"...Aw, nah, wait, I don't have it on me, nevermind."

"Oh! My names Lucio, by the way, nice to meet you guys!" Lucio responded, idly raising a hand to his headphone and clicking a button on it, music flowing into his ears as he gauged the group. Ever since he was a kid, music always calmed Lucio down, doesn't matter what kind. Being exposed to a world of rhythms and rhymes has made him almost impossible to anger.

...Unless, you like, double dip on the chips or something.

That's not cool.

@Josh M @Crow @Verite @Mami Tomoe @C.T. @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk @Everyone Around

Jason cocked a brow and glanced over Lucio.

"Uhm..."

He honestly didn't know how to respond to this.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Anyone Else

@Atomyk
@ anyone

Revy growled when the male scientest revealed to her this information, dammit, now how where they supposed to get out here? Revy didn't even have her cutlass with her, fuck. Did Dutch and Benny know they were missing? Did they even know where they were? Frustrated, Revy slammed her fist against the glass, before walking off and slumping aginst the wall, her anger slowly building in her

@Minerva
@LuckycoolHawk9

Meanwhile, Rock finally woke from his slumber, sat up and stretched, yawning loudly. He glanced around and froze, Where was he? This wasn't Lagoon Company, nor was it any of those crummy motels downtown. Standing to his feet, he looked around. There wasn't anyone he could recognize, hell, he didn't even see Revy, she was always with him. Rock noticed Linda and Ada in the corner of the room. Curious on what was going on, he stood his feet and made his way over to them.

"Um excuse me...do you know what's going on....or why we are all here?" He asked.

James Proudstar - Warpath

He was at home on the res. Relaxing since leaving x corporation. He had decided to rejoin the Professor in New York. Sitting in a folding chair outside his house with a rum and coke. Wearing Jeans, t-shirt cowboy hat and boots. He was watching the sun go down with his best pair of sunglasses. Yes indeed, life was good. Each of his fancy knives were tucked into his boots and for the first time in weeks he felt truly relaxed.

Then it started, he had enough presence of mind to run for this house before it engulfed him. He had reached his cell phone a bit too late though. Bright mind engulfing light, numbing cold. Too much even for him.. He passed out.

He started to wake up, there was a guy nearby wearing an ironman wannabe suit. Stupid robotic voice ! uuughh, it was like having a hangover without the preceding alcohol and robot boy was entirely too loud.

"Ugh, a little lower on the volume people"

He managed to sit up and fold his legs underneath himself, finally looking around. It felt like he was at one of those fan conventions, only... no.... these people were more real...that one was flying.
A couple of these people caught his attention. One guy, thoroughly normal looking but very calm. That bespoke a dangerous man in his mind. Too many people, and then there were the scientists... Gods but he hated scientists.

" He Robot Guy, for the record, I don't know anything either. My name is James Proudstar".
Jason looked at Warpath and narrowed his eyes at the man.

"I'm not a robot..."

@Gands

ewdJOP8.png

He pointed at the group not far from them. "Were they not speaking with that woman? Do they know something we do not?" he asked quizzically. The dhampir rapped at the class curiously. It was thick, to contain them, of course. "... Shall I try to break it?" He was no ordinary human, he could push his limits. Though Alucard will never be as powerful as the one he called father, he was not a brittle human being.
"We must find a way out of here. I am sure someone has the... necessary tools."
It wouldn't hurt to try. He had no weapons, but he had killed plenty with his bare hands, creatures of chaos spawned inside that castle were no match. Bringing his arm back, he delivered a strong and square punch, slamming the glass in front of him.

@Hospes @Atomyk @ Anyone​
rsz_1hqdefault_by_teh_zombish-dat7u37.jpg

"Yes," was her short, simple response to the inquiry. "But I don't know if they have received further information from their endeavors," she added, glancing at the group as she spoke. But the tapping on the glass earned her gaze once more, and she heard out his next question with a blank expression. It was a good question, and while there had been warnings against such attempts by those on the outside who had to have been the ones to have brought them here... Well, it seemed like something Setsuna's master would have her do, if he were accompanying her. So, naturally, her response was simple.

Instead of being silly and using words, after rapping on it a few times, as though trying to figure out the best place to hit, the Absolute Angel sent a harsh punch to the glass.

One would think that she, looking to be completely normal and human, would only hurt herself by doing such a thing... But surprisingly? She didn't so much as flinch. However, something about the gesture did seem to confuse her very slightly. Oh, well. Anyways, looked like it was a glass-punching party.

@Sen @Atomyk @Whoever​

Linda had barely noticed that there were people on the other side of the glass until now. " I guess they want something out of us, but I have no clue what I am. I mean- what does a psychologist have to offer? " She asked, turning to Revy and shrugging. " I have no clue."

@Minerva @Nater Taters

Jes8jjh.png

A sigh. This couldn't be a dream, considering she was experiencing it. Whimsical thinking, though. "I'm Hatsune Miku, but just call me Miku. These aren't very... Uh, formal circumstances I guess."

lUL6uNo.png

"Dangerous?" Miku muses. What could possibly be so bad about him? "You're not some kinda killer, are you?" Likely story... Surely.​

@Gummi Bunnies @ Anyone
tumblr_inline_n3kt0hQrIQ1sy4uqk.png

"Miku, huh? That's a nice name for you. Easy to say and rolls off the tongue pretty well."

Blake gave a light laugh once he tried saying her name once. However, he blinked a bit with what she had to say after that. Well... he did say he was dangerous first of all.

tumblr_inline_ng0i84YRN01shpc29.png

"Um... yeah, not exactly a killer, but I take care of beating sense to the baddies... mostly the bad killers are on my hitlist. Don't worry... ha... ha..."

He was really smooth with his words here. First person he sorta talks to here, and he did not want to scare off someone right away.

@Kaide` @others around​

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen @Hospes
And anyone else nearby!!
nashetania_by_juneshero-dav33ck.png
At the sound of enraged screaming, Nashetania immediately turned her head to the young woman punching the glass. The rabbit woman bit her lip, watching the unnerving display unfold. The princess turned away, taking in a deep breath. There had to be a solution. There had to be some way of escaping this prison.

"You're right." Nashetania forced her voice to become louder as she turned to Setsuna. "If no inside can answer our questions, then it might be best to try and ask those outside." She turned to the rest of those trapped inside. "Even if they don't give us much, it's worth a try, isn't it?" She inquired, desperately hoping that they would take the idea in mind.

"That being said--it might be best for everyone to take a breather--like... Lucio said." She admitted, turning to him. It was definitely true. He had a valid point--several in fact. "If we get angry, then we'll get irrational and we won't be able to find a proper solution." Truly, there had to be some sense in that. The white-haired woman took another breather.

However, the sound of Alucard punching the glass caught her attention. It appeared that he had attempted to shatter it. She bit her lip, struggling to think of what to say. The man had introduced himself to her earlier, but she had gotten so caught up in the noises and the flurry of interaction, that she hadn't of responded.​

When I started to awake, the first thing I noticed was the fact that I felt something pulse behind my eyeballs after whatever happened earlier. It felt so familiar like... oh wait, it's pain. Oh how much I didn't miss you. That was one of the best parts about being immortal! No pain!

Well, it does suck when you accidentally put your hand on a hot stove and you realize it is on fire five minutes later when the smoke burns your nostrils. Things definitely heat up after that.

But my head, ugh. Someone must have thought it would be fun if they sat ontop of my skull while trying to crush it with their gluts. I opened my eyes which felt like boulders. I snapped them shut when dull lights burned them and I hissed. I let them be for a moment so the fiery pain would cool. Once I was certain the pain had lessened to the point where I could open it without much trouble, I hesitantly opened one eye to test the waters.

I hissed again when the lights smashed into my eyeball and I heaved my hand over my eye to dampened the brightness. When my eye adjusted, I opened the other and repeated the process. The lights above seemed to shine through glass or somekind of plastic, I wasn't sure. I then threw my upper body into a upright position to see others who were just waking up.

This wasn't right. I recognized none of these people.

I needed to figure out what was going on and after a quick scan, we were all in a cell made out of the same material as the ceiling. No way to escape either. Bummer. Behind a wall, though, were a group of humans of what I could only presume to be scientist of the possible mad variety who noticed our awakening. What they said didn't help either.

Apparently we were test subjects for whatever reason.

I frowned and narrowed my eyes.

Fuck. That.

fierce_heart_angry_by_arch_of_war-dau5589.png

I was not a guinea pig to be experimented upon. My hands instinctively went straight for my weapons, Eaql Kul tal and Rooh Sluagh , while my mind dazedly spit out a plan... wait, wouldn't they have taken my weapons?

I didn't feel the handles so that would be a yes. I patted myself down with the fear that they also took my clothes and armor, completely ignoring that the others still had their clothes on. When the fabric met my hands and the breastplate chilled my skin, I let out a breath of relief. At least I was allowed to keep my dignity and though the armor could only protect so much, it was still better than having none at all.

I huffed. Oh joyous headaches.

After I allowed my rage to shimmer down and the angry clouds to lift from my mind, it began processing the information it had absorbed.

A blinding light sucked me into a void where my old friend pain kneed me in the stomach, threw me into a plastic box full of people I don't know being observed by possibly mad scientists who are running a experiment of some kind, and not only took away our weapons, but given what 'William' implied, our powers as well.

It was best to play along for now, I'll test my abilities later when they aren't looking

I looked around the crowd and naturally there were varying reactions. I saw two people who just started a conversation with each other and decided that it would be best to begin seeing potential, amicable people and potential, annoying people.

I walked over to them, cracking a smile to show I was a chilled and friendly man who was not going to use them as meatshields.

fierce_heart_smiling_by_arch_of_war-datqiny.png

"Hola there colored, DJ man and, uh, angry white man?"

Hopefully they would not attempt to kill me.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @penguin055

"I'm no 'angry white man.'" Domon balled his right hand into a fist and held it up to show the crest on the back. "I'm Domon Kasshu, 'King of Hearts,' and Gundam Fighter for Neo-Japan." He particularly emphasized the last part of his introduction, making his Japanese ancestry clear. "And just who might you be?"

@Archwar @Anybody else

Status
Not open for further replies.