• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Sen @The Myrmidon
nashetania_by_juneshero-dav33ck.png
"..." Nashetania would be lying if she said she didn't expect hostility. The unfriendly woman's reply didn't cause her demeanor to shaken. Nashetania took in another deep, deep breath. Suddenly, she was glad that everyone's weapons had been taken away for the time being.

"Every single one of us is stuck in here." She replied to Revy in not a colder way, but a neutral one. "It is everyone's business, now." She told the woman, eyeing Jason as he spoke up, defending her. While she was glad that she had people on her side--violence wouldn't help them at all right now. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, feeling herself tremble as nerves got to her. She wasn't used to this. Trying to be a leader figure didn't suit her.

"You don't have to." She said, directing her attention to Jason. "I appreciate you standing up for me--but violence won't get us too far right now." She noted, listening to Cagliostro's words. It seemed that the alchemist had no idea what the glass was made up of. "We have no idea what this glass around us is made of. And it looks like it can't be broken either."

"If we start to get violent now, we won't be hurting anyone but ourselves." She listened to Cullen speak, and gave him an appreciative nod, shaking just a little more now. Her heart was beating in her throat. Finally, she looked to Alucard. At least he didn't seem to be injured. "Please, don't risk injury. It doesn't look like it can be broken."

"I... don't think that girl can be calmed." She told Joshua, sending a weary glance in Alice's direction.

Cullen wasn't entirely too impressed with Shirou's attitude, but it wasn't a really big deal. Most people were shit anyway and Cullen didn't have time for the lot of them.

And then this Lucio guy. What a piece of work. Cullen had nothing to say to him.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

At least a few of the others seemed to appreciate his frankness, which he could appreciate in another human being. Whoever Nashetania was, Cullen supposed she made a good point. It was better if everyone was on the same page, even if trusting each other didn't turn out to be the best idea.

Cullen turned his head toward Alice, who was banging on the glass harder and harder, with the scientists not caring one bit. "Hey," he said, trying to grab her attention.

0JZXD9q.png

"You know, let's really hope these guys don't want to pit us against each other. Right mess that'd be... Are you stupid, or what? Little chance you'd live, stuck in some bloody cage." Cullen knew better than most that such a crazy idea was more than fantasy. That didn't seem to be what these scientists were after, but they certainly didn't need the idea planted into their head.

Much like Alice's efforts, Alucard's punch didn't do any sort of damage to the glass wall. Strange, considering his power. Setsuna's attack went predictably as well. Jason's search for an exit did not go any better.

To Cagliostro, she would not be able to recognize the wall as anything but physical glass. It didn't seem reinforced, magically or otherwise, but it evidently wasn't breaking very easily.

"Did you really think punching it was going to work? Might as well slam your heads against the glass while you're at it. It all seems pretty secure, whatever material it is. Seems like glass, but it's probably something else."

Deciding to focus back on what Nashetenia had been talking about, Cullen said, "If you all have powers, can't say I recognize any of you, which isn't that crazy when you can't trip without running into someone with powers... but the thing is, I think it is kind of odd I don't know who any of you are. People with powers tend to be you know, notable. You'd think they'd take an Avenger or two, you know?"

He crossed his arms, not really sure what else to say about that. "So yeah, I got abilities, but I'm mainly just here to be a dour tag-along, don't worry about me."

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @GlassPunchingCrew
@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen @Hospes
And anyone else nearby!!
nashetania_by_juneshero-dav33ck.png
At the sound of enraged screaming, Nashetania immediately turned her head to the young woman punching the glass. The rabbit woman bit her lip, watching the unnerving display unfold. The princess turned away, taking in a deep breath. There had to be a solution. There had to be some way of escaping this prison.

"You're right." Nashetania forced her voice to become louder as she turned to Setsuna. "If no inside can answer our questions, then it might be best to try and ask those outside." She turned to the rest of those trapped inside. "Even if they don't give us much, it's worth a try, isn't it?" She inquired, desperately hoping that they would take the idea in mind.

"That being said--it might be best for everyone to take a breather--like... Lucio said." She admitted, turning to him. It was definitely true. He had a valid point--several in fact. "If we get angry, then we'll get irrational and we won't be able to find a proper solution." Truly, there had to be some sense in that. The white-haired woman took another breather.

However, the sound of Alucard punching the glass caught her attention. It appeared that he had attempted to shatter it. She bit her lip, struggling to think of what to say. The man had introduced himself to her earlier, but she had gotten so caught up in the noises and the flurry of interaction, that she hadn't of responded.​

XwylphA.png

He seemed surprised. "Hm," was the only sound he uttered, drawing his arm back from the glass. It didn't even shudder a little bit. His hand wasn't in pain, but he had not expected for the glass to not budge. There was a first time for everything. Castlevania was known to adapt and change accordingly, so his surprise quickly wore off.

Raising an eyebrow at Cullen, Alucard suddenly seemed obliged to reply. He was definitely not of the world he knew. No one spoke like that, no one that he knew of. "I am afraid I am in unfamiliar territory. It does not hurt to try."

@Atomyk @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow
rsz_1rsz_a2_by_teh_zombish-dat4qd7.jpg

"..."

Well. So much for that. In any case, Setsuna didn't appear to be too concerned, and didn't say anything more, for now.

@Atomyk @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Crow @Everyone​

Rock sighed when he didn't really get any answers. He didn't really expect to get any either, it seemed like they were all in this together. Rock plopped down and leaned against the wall.

"Oh...I'm Rock by the way...I mean, that's not my real name, my real name is....it dosen't matter, just call me Rock." Rock said in a friendly tone

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Ada." She said, keeping the same small smirk on her face. She turned to Linda. "What about you?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Anyone around

"Our kind? Hey, now..." Cullen looked a little surprised and he raised a hand in defense. "Is this some kind of mutant thing? I'm not with the UAA. I'm not with anyone. Bunny girl here has the right idea, it's past time to calm down, mate. Do you even know what's going on here?"

hVbPrYQ.png

He looked then to Alucard. "Do either of you understand? Where are you people from, anyway?"

Cullen then raised a brow, looking confused. He pointed to Warpath. "And, uh, you? How about you?"

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands

"You're here, for now, to be observed," said the female scientist. "We suggest you get to know the people around you, for you'll be with them for some time."

@TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited:
James Proudstar - Warpath

( To Alice )

"Hey there Miss... no need to get upset with the boy. I don't believe we are all from this UAA you are talking about. I'm not for example".

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore
"How do you..." No one she knew didn't know of the United Assassin's Association! Unless... "Surely, you know of Santa Destroy? The United Assassin'Association?" She looked to anyone in earshot. "Aren't...any of you assassins?"

@Gands @Tone 6th @Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Crow @Sen

( To Cullen )

"Young man, my name is James, and usually I'm with some form of Professor Xavier's X-men. For what little it's worth, my codename is Warpath. How about yourself ? "

Warpath was still sitting on the floor, long legs folded underneath himself. His cowboy hat on his head just a little crooked to one side. Sunglasses in the pocket of his t-shirt.

@Atomyk

( To Alice )

"Hey there Miss... no need to get upset with the boy. I don't believe we are all from this UAA you are talking about. I'm not for example".

"Arkham, Please... mind your temper in here eh ? I think there might just be a few folks in here who wouldn't mind blowing up like that too, then we'd all end up trying to beat each other up and entertain the damned scientists".

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore
"..." Nashetania would be lying if she said she didn't expect hostility. The unfriendly woman's reply didn't cause her demeanor to shaken. Nashetania took in another deep, deep breath. Suddenly, she was glad that everyone's weapons had been taken away for the time being.

"Every single one of us is stuck in here." She replied to Revy in not a colder way, but a neutral one. "It is everyone's business, now." She told the woman, eyeing Jason as he spoke up, defending her. While she was glad that she had people on her side--violence wouldn't help them at all right now. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, feeling herself tremble as nerves got to her. She wasn't used to this. Trying to be a leader figure didn't suit her.

"You don't have to." She said, directing her attention to Jason. "I appreciate you standing up for me--but violence won't get us too far right now." She noted, listening to Cagliostro's words. It seemed that the alchemist had no idea what the glass was made up of. "We have no idea what this glass around us is made of. And it looks like it can't be broken either."

"If we start to get violent now, we won't be hurting anyone but ourselves." She listened to Cullen speak, and gave him an appreciative nod, shaking just a little more now. Her heart was beating in her throat. Finally, she looked to Alucard. At least he didn't seem to be injured. "Please, don't risk injury. It doesn't look like it can be broken."

"I... don't think that girl can be calmed." She told Joshua, sending a weary glance in Alice's direction.

Jason just narrowed his eyes at the rude one and slowly backed off, mumbling something under his breath as he did so.

@Gands @Nater Taters @The Myrmidon

HQ6EJiy.jpg

"... Just beating up the bad guys, huh?" Miku continues to muse. She'd take his word for it, and give him the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't hurt her. Or anyone else, for that matter. Violence wasn't worth it here.

"This is all very new to me," She admitted. "So I'll take your word for it. Are you what, a... vigilante? Is that the word?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Anyone else
Oh thank god she didn't get the wrong idea on him... He really didn't want to scare people when they were all stuck in this glass box...

tumblr_inline_n3kt7lqzWf1sy4uqk.png

"That's right! I'm a vigilante... It's a pretty tiring job, but I manage. If it means being able to ensure one special thing by doing a job like this, then I don't mind being labelled as a vigilante..."

While saying this, Blake thought of his life back before he had taken up the job... In a way,he wishes the world wasn't so morally gray and complicated, but those simple things in life never stick around longer than he wanted it to.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8qXckv1shpc29.png

"But enough about me, I want to hear something about you. That way we sorta equally split the introductions that we can do before something outrageous happens... Which I feel like it'll happen but yeah... Stuff about you, go!"

Blake figured that he should change the topic before he said a bit too much about himself.

@Kaide` @others​

4iabHJb.jpg

Twisted Fate adjusted his hat and chuckled lightly. He spoke to Lucio, smiling.

"Heh, you know, you're the complete opposite of a man that I know. He's constantly depressed and never smiles. His name is Lucian. I find it ironic that both of you have a similar name, and yet your personalities are drastically different..."

"Anyway... the world ain't sunshine and rainbows."

Fate's smile was replaced by an emotionless expression. He looked into Lucio's eyes.

"You might not believe me, but our destinies are grim. Death is watching each one of us. Keep your eyes open."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Lucio glanced up at Twisted Fate, flashing a smile as he spoke of someone he knew. "Lucian? Oh, man, that's really funny, cuz--"

Before Lucio could continue, Twisted Fate would be the first to try and put down his gross optimism

And yet, it deflected off of Lucio like a bullet.

bd295fd0e6c298b261bea0e0be91620d.png

"...Well, I ain't sayin' it isn't like that, but...lettin' those thoughts take control over you is lettin' the potential you have be stamped out, man!" Lucio urged, moving from the wall and sliding forward, adjusting his beats. "And, it's even worse when you have people depending on you. At that point, it becomes more than jus' how you see the world and how you live your life."

"Y'can sink your own ship, but y'cant sink it if other people are on it."

Lucio's hopeful expression pierced through Twisted Fates grim hat, flashing a smile through the crack.

"Different people, I guess, whatever."

Lucio smiled and shrugged, giving Twisted Fate a snap of the fingers.

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands @Atomyk

Cullen wasn't entirely too impressed with Shirou's attitude, but it wasn't a really big deal. Most people were shit anyway and Cullen didn't have time for the lot of them.

And then this Lucio guy. What a piece of work. Cullen had nothing to say to him.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

At least a few of the others seemed to appreciate his frankness, which he could appreciate in another human being. Whoever Nashetania was, Cullen supposed she made a good point. It was better if everyone was on the same page, even if trusting each other didn't turn out to be the best idea.

Cullen turned his head toward Alice, who was banging on the glass harder and harder, with the scientists not caring one bit. "Hey," he said, trying to grab her attention.

0JZXD9q.png

"You know, let's really hope these guys don't want to pit us against each other. Right mess that'd be... Are you stupid, or what? Little chance you'd live, stuck in some bloody cage." Cullen knew better than most that such a crazy idea was more than fantasy. That didn't seem to be what these scientists were after, but they certainly didn't need the idea planted into their head.

Much like Alice's efforts, Alucard's punch didn't do any sort of damage to the glass wall. Strange, considering his power. Setsuna's attack went predictably as well. Jason's search for an exit did not go any better.

To Cagliostro, she would not be able to recognize the wall as anything but physical glass. It didn't seem reinforced, magically or otherwise, but it evidently wasn't breaking very easily.

"Did you really think punching it was going to work? Might as well slam your heads against the glass while you're at it. It all seems pretty secure, whatever material it is. Seems like glass, but it's probably something else."

Deciding to focus back on what Nashetenia had been talking about, Cullen said, "If you all have powers, can't say I recognize any of you, which isn't that crazy when you can't trip without running into someone with powers... but the thing is, I think it is kind of odd I don't know who any of you are. People with powers tend to be you know, notable. You'd think they'd take an Avenger or two, you know?"

He crossed his arms, not really sure what else to say about that. "So yeah, I got abilities, but I'm mainly just here to be a dour tag-along, don't worry about me."

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @GlassPunchingCrew

"Sheer force won't do anything. Sometimes, some things have to be done from the inside of insides," Cagliostro's rough voice returns.

"I think it's clear to me that this isn't our respective lands. There is no such 'Gotham City', 'Arkham' or 'Avengers' back in the Phantagrande Skydom."

Cagliostro, with a few hand gestures behind her back, caused sparks to fly from the glass barrier. Using highly advanced alchemy, she was trying to transmutate a good chunk of the barrier into some sort of poisonous, gaseous substance, from the molecular level, in an attempt to collapse the barrier.

"Oooiiii!" Cagliostro's cute voice returns, directed towards Setsuna and Alucard. "Something's coming, I think~ I don't think it's too good an idea to stay there~"

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk @GlassPunchingCrew

ries2.png

"..."

"... And even more, everyone here seems to be so indecent. Lord, our Father, please deliver me from temptation..."

She seemed less concerned with the implications that she was "cute" and more at the fact that anything remotely flirtatious was being spoken so casually.

@Josh M @Kaykay @Crow

Bju3mr7.png

"You should be more like me~" Cagliostro says, "I aaalways appreciate it when I'm called cute, maybe you should start too. Could it be that... you're embarassed? Teehee~ I was on my first day too~."

@Verite
Lucio seemed taken aback by that devastating comment.

"W-what? Hey, I can sing if I wanted to!"

"...I jus', uh..."

"...got a sore throat right now."

Lucio sniffed.

@Crow @Everyone Else​

F8IQZXA.png

"Huh. I thought he'd prove me wrong, guess he really can't," Cagliostro thought in her head, "I was mildly curious about what he has to offer... maybe he uses instruments."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

ries2.png

"..."

"... And even more, everyone here seems to be so indecent. Lord, our Father, please deliver me from temptation..."

She seemed less concerned with the implications that she was "cute" and more at the fact that anything remotely flirtatious was being spoken so casually.

@Josh M @Kaykay @Crow
wvjwUvv.png

"It's not indecent if you aren't ashamed of it." Shirou stated with confidence.​
"Nothing unclean about complimenting a beautiful woman, Riesbyfe, especially when it's the truth."

And Joshua certainly wasn't helping as he joined, clearly focused on being playful and making the church knight blush crimson like his hair. However, he turned to the others after that comment with a somewhat more serious expression, frowning slightly.

"Anyways, any ideas on perhaps how to calm down the young woman who was punching the window?"

@Josh M @Kaykay @Crow @Verite
"Unless the lady wants a cig, I say just let her have it out with the box. She'll get tired of punchin' it eventually."

@Josh M @The Myrmidon @Crow @Verite

9XLKEIo.jpg

"Road! Stop! What are you doing!"
A man of dark skin bellowed, banging on a wall that was invisible to the naked, human eye. On the other side of this 'wall' stood a girl, who looked no older than fifteen of the same dark skin and amber eyes. The girl stood with her hands splayed out before her, a holographic display before her fingertips that she tapped away at quickly. There was a desperation in her actions, probably in at least some correlation to the explosions that could be heard in the distance.

"Road, if you disable the Ark, our family is done for! Noah will never rise again!"

That was why she had to do this. Why the Ark had to be disabled. The Earl was dead, and the family was done for. Up to this point, the girls eyes had been cold and hardened, but in this instant they softened and she turned to look at the man on the other side of the 'wall'.

"Uncle Tyki... I can't. In this World... the Noah are doomed. The Akuma are gone, and the Church killed the Earl! If I don't run..."

No... she didn't need to explain. This Tyki would die, just like the Earl and the rest of her family - but in another world another Tyki lived, and she was there too. With him. She couldn't stay here. Her finger suddenly struck the holographic pad one more to with a decisive motion and corresponding tone before vanishing. In response, the man outside slide to his knees. Road's heart dropped and she turned away. This world was dying, the part that mattered to her anyway, and she didn't want to be there when it did... she had to escape. Tyki was screaming something again, but she didn't hear it. She chose not to. Instead, a Door opened before her - a ivory gateway that spewed light accented by a macabre black border that looked much like a Victorian doorway.

Then she was gone in a burst of butterflies, that held no physical shape, but seemed to suck in the surrounding light.

--

In the same, and notably different from those who had appeared before her, the girl appeared. The macabre doorway appeared in a burst of light and a shower of anti-matter butterflies and in what had been a mere moment to the Noah, she walked into the caged room with the other. The Door did not dissipate as it had in the other world, in this one, it flickered and merely sputtered out.

Road was... a bit befuddled, to say the least. Her entrance had been needlessly flashy and she had only realized she'd been crying when she noticed there were others around her, and even more on the other side of a wall of some sort. Glass? Maybe? The girls dark skin suddenly darkened even more in sudden embarrassment, and just as fast as she appeared she suddenly vanished. With a nearly comical *pop* the girl vanished into thin air.

The girl had retreated into the Dream; a pocket dimension all her own that, currently, looked like the inside of a massive top hat. Her wrists rose with haste and wildly whipped away at the tears that had been left behind on her cheeks. Why the hell had she appeared there? She had wanted to watch as her home was decimated before fleeing to another universe. A trap? It seemed others had been drawn into it too. It was unexpected, but she needed to get back in there and blend in. Who ever pulled her Door here must've had access to something like the Ark... which could prove useful. The girl's form changed; the once bubblegum colored hair became a dark lavander. The dark skin became light and pale. The crosses that bridged horizontally across her forehead vanished and her amber eyes became a deep lilac.

Again, just as soon as she appeared and vanished, she reappeared. The now pale girl stood there with wide-eyes before throwing her head back and forth in a feign of surprise, as if this had been the first time. It kind of was. Before, she hadn't taken in time to look at people in the cage... and the ones outside it. Some... country bumpkin who'd been hitting the gym to hard (Clark Kent), a... a Knight... robot... thing? (Jason). A... homeless adult? (Travis Touchdown) and a huge spew of others. An excitement suddenly filled her and a wide smile spread across her features, that almost masked the sad eyes that still remembered she just left her family to die.

"W-what is this!? Where am I!?"

Her head spun and she looked at the pale, light haired man (Alucard) who had struck the glass.

"How did someone catch me!?"

To be honest... that question was genuine, and not an act.

@Atomyk @everyone​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Atomyk and Jeremi
4iabHJb.jpg

Twisted Fate adjusted his hat and chuckled lightly. He spoke to Lucio, smiling.

"Heh, you know, you're the complete opposite of a man that I know. He's constantly depressed and never smiles. His name is Lucian. I find it ironic that you two have a similar name, and yet your personalities are drastically different..."

"Anyway... the world ain't sunshine and rainbows."

Fate's smile was replaced by an emotionless expression. He looked into Lucio's eyes.

"You might not believe me, but our destinies are grim. Death is watching each one of us. Keep your eyes open."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
(Or anyone else.)​

Lucio glanced up at Twisted Fate, flashing a smile as he spoke of someone he knew. "Lucian? Oh, man, that's really funny, cuz--"

Before Lucio could continue, Twisted Fate would be the first to try and put down his gross optimism

And yet, it deflected off of Lucio like a bullet.

bd295fd0e6c298b261bea0e0be91620d.png

"...Well, I ain't sayin' it isn't like that, but...lettin' those thoughts take control over you is lettin' the potential you have be stamped out, man!" Lucio urged, moving from the wall and sliding forward, adjusting his beats. "And, it's even worse when you have people depending on you. At that point, it becomes more than jus' how you see the world and how you live your life."

"Y'can sink your own ship, but y'cant sink it if other people are on it."

Lucio's hopeful expression pierced through Twisted Fates grim hat, flashing a smile through the crack.

"Different people, I guess, whatever."

Lucio smiled and shrugged, giving Twisted Fate a snap of the fingers.

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands @Atomyk

As I waited for Domon to respond, I couldn't help, but overhear Lucio and several others speaking. I turned to see a man saying our destinies are grim and death is watching over us. Wow, someone must have it rough, but I did chuckle at what he said.

"That's why you keep on smiling," I said.

@Otto @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands @Atomyk @Whoever else

"Our kind? Hey, now..." Cullen looked a little surprised and he raised a hand in defense. "Is this some kind of mutant thing? I'm not with the UAA. I'm not with anyone. Bunny girl here has the right idea, it's past time to calm down, mate. Do you even know what's going on here?"

hVbPrYQ.png

He looked then to Alucard. "Do either of you understand? Where are you people from, anyway?"

Cullen then raised a brow, looking confused. He pointed to Warpath. "And, uh, you? How about you?"

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands

"You're here, for now, to be observed," said the female scientist. "We suggest you get to know the people around you, for you'll be with them for some time."

@TheColourlessRainbow
"Sheer force won't do anything. Sometimes, some things have to be done from the inside of insides," Cagliostro's rough voice returns.

"I think it's clear to me that this isn't our respective lands. There is no such 'Gotham City', 'Arkham' or 'Avengers' back in the Phantagrande Skydom."

Cagliostro, with a few hand gestures behind her back, caused sparks to fly from the glass barrier. Using highly advanced alchemy, she was trying to transmutate a good chunk of the barrier into some sort of poisonous, gaseous substance, from the molecular level, in an attempt to collapse the barrier.

"Oooiiii!" Cagliostro's cute voice returns, directed towards Setsuna and Alucard. "Something's coming, I think~ I don't think it's too good an idea to stay there~"

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Atomyk @GlassPunchingCrew

tiK576Y.png

Expressionless, he blinked at Nashetania. "... I do not injure easily. Do not worry." Alucard turned to look at the woman wearing the long white coat, trying to understand the situation. There was a time he could easily read the environment, but maybe because this was all so new to him, his mind was blanking out. The only thing that he knew right now was that woman was an enemy. But if there was no way out, there was nothing they could do for now. "If we cannot break the glass, t'would be best if she could tell us where we are." He narrowed his eyes, "But that seems unlikely."​

MM9JKGh.png

"Transylvania," he stated simply to Cullen. "And I am afraid not. I have not seen a location such as this before."​

He did as he was asked, moving away from the glass at the call of what appeared to be a young girl. "Perhaps you should save your energy for later. At least we are safe from dangers here." But not from each other.

Reactions: Gands
Oh thank god she didn't get the wrong idea on him... He really didn't want to scare people when they were all stuck in this glass box...

tumblr_inline_n3kt7lqzWf1sy4uqk.png

"That's right! I'm a vigilante... It's a pretty tiring job, but I manage. If it means being able to ensure one special thing by doing a job like this, then I don't mind being labelled as a vigilante..."

While saying this, Blake thought of his life back before he had taken up the job... In a way,he wishes the world wasn't so morally gray and complicated, but those simple things in life never stick around longer than he wanted it to.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8qXckv1shpc29.png

"But enough about me, I want to hear something about you. That way we sorta equally split the introductions that we can do before something outrageous happens... Which I feel like it'll happen but yeah... Stuff about you, go!"

Blake figured that he should change the topic before he said a bit too much about himself.
In all fairness, being a vigilante sounded pretty cool to Miku. Then again, she was only really ever exposed to the highly romanticized version of the "profession". Still, she was none the wiser; and it was probably better off for her in the end.
Dr8d6Bf.jpg

She finds herself sitting on the ground by him, knees tucked to her chest in order to conserve room for the otherwise quite busy people that filled it. "I'm a popstar. A 'Vocaloid' by the name of...!" She trails off for a moment. "Well, you already know my name." A small, meek laugh. "We Vocaloids aren't human." A pause. "In other words, I'm an android. Cool, eh?"

@Gummi Bunnies @ Anyone

rsz_1rsz_a2_by_teh_zombish-dat4qd7.jpg

"..."

Well. So much for that. In any case, Setsuna didn't appear to be too concerned, and didn't say anything more, for now.

@Atomyk @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Crow @Everyone​
Jason just narrowed his eyes at the rude one and slowly backed off, mumbling something under his breath as he did so.

Revy sneered when Jason got in her face and threatned her, who the hell was the comicon reject, to think he could threaten her like that and get away with that. She glanced over at Rabbit Lady and a few others, they were talking about her, she knew it. Revy wasn't really sure why, but since she had woken up, she was in a espically sour mood.

"That's right..." She muttered under her breath

( to Road )

" Welcome to the menagerie young lady. We have all been Caught as you put it. My name is James.

James looks a bit like a cowboy with long black hair. T-shirt, jeans, cowboy boots, cowboy belt and sunglasses. He was sitting on the floor, his legs folded up underneath him.

@Azuremoon

Revy sneered when Jason got in her face and threatned her, who the hell was the comicon reject, to think he could threaten her like that and get away with that. She glanced over at Rabbit Lady and a few others, they were talking about her, she knew it. Revy wasn't really sure why, but since she had woken up, she was in a espically sour mood.

"That's right..." She muttered under her breath
"...What was that?"

140271.jpg

"..."

Kujou didn't really understand what was going on. Waking up in a cage, nowhere to go, people she'd never even seen before. People who looked...extremely weird, if she was honest. She didn't really pay much attention to that kind of thing usually, but when it was this out of touch with what she understood, even she took note of it. People in what looked like metal suits, medieval clothing, and much stranger.

But if she wanted to understand, she had to be brave. Take it one step at a time. Put herself out there and talk to people.

I can do this...just go over...and give a nice smile...

As I waited for Domon to respond, I couldn't help, but overhear Lucio and several others speaking. I turned to see a man saying our destinies are grim and death is watching over us. Wow, someone must have it rough, but I did chuckle at what he said.

"That's why you keep on smiling," I said.

@Otto @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands @Atomyk @Whoever else

Y7UFAbw.png

"Hi there..."

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk and Archwar
Cagliostro's plan would have been met with failure. It wasn't that the glass resisted her, but that she felt a pain in her head that coincided her power being inhibited. The scientists seemed particularly interested in this.

Somehow, Warpath's being here made more sense to Cullen than just about anything else up to this point. Certainly more sense than someone from Transylvania. "Wow, the X-Men, huh...? Guess this really is a mutant thing. Think I got on the wrong bus, here. I'm not a mutant, and not an assassin either, so, yeah."

The boy shifted awkwardly on his feet, kind of feeling out of place, all things considered. He had to wonder what he was doing here for, but that was impossible to even guess at when they had no idea why any of them were here. He rubbed at his neck as he thought this over, wondering if maybe there was some connection between them that mattered. "Different worlds? Hm. Maybe, maybe not. Let's assume that isn't entirely the case, at least for now. It's probably us that's in this for a reason."

ytZrUIt.png

"Already said this to those other people, so I'll just go ahead. Name's Cullen Bloodstone." He let that sit for a moment, hesitant to say more, but mentally said forget it and added, "I go to Braddock. It's nothing special."

Really, Cullen had nothing special to say about anyone who went there. Except for Aiden, but there was no point in thinking about him right now.

... And that Lucio was still a real piece of work. Way too chipper, considering the situation. Cullen could not even imagine having anything to say to him.

@Nater Taters @Mami Tomoe @Sen @Hospes @Tone 6th @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Gands @Azuremoon @Otto @Archwar @MetalNova

Reactions: Jeremi
Status
Not open for further replies.