So far, how's this story going?

• Meh... I don't even know why I join this....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kit walked back towards class easily avoiding any reason for argument and willing to be on time for this lesson

[glow=red]ZHIEND - Trigger (Opening Theme)[/glow]

4430399.png
The Human Realm - A town in Tokyo, Japan
2:30 P.M. - Clear sky with a beautiful starry night

"Agh, what a boring day!" said Ryunosuke as he sighed deeply and rolled to his back on his bed. His messy and scarlet hair hung upside down and he scanned his medium sized room with his amber eyes that sometimes looked like if they were a light tone of red. Ryunosuke's bedroom was actually the typical room of an otaku guy: posters, pictures and drawings from anime characters or video games characters stuck in some areas of the wall; sketches of unfinished drawings in a big study table that was in the back of his room and besides a small balcony; action figures, mangas, light novels and books scattered on top of his three dressers and medium size bookshelf that were in the corners of his room; and a small table in the center of the room that also had some mangas and video games on top of it. A big LED T.V. was hanging on the biggest wall of the room, connected with his PS4, XBOX ONE and Wii U. A closet was somewhere in the room, along with a small bathroom.

In the eyes of other guys, this was like a paradise or even a place where you can feel like in heaven. He had all those things because, even if he was a lazy 16 years old guy, he had a good job that he really take serious.

"If I don't have a good job, how the hell I will buy the lastest video games on the market or the lastest volume of my favorite manga series? Or even more, the BD of To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd! I want to see my waifuu Yami-chan without having Censorship-san attacking the hot scenes, you know!?"

Ah, right... And like most of otakus, Ryunosuke is a big fan of echii series, especially To LOVE-Ru, his favorite anime series. Still, even having everything he had in his room, there were some times when he just get bored to death and wish for something interesting to happen. That was the cons of living alone. After letting go another deep sigh, Ryunosuke slowly stood up from his bed and stretched out widely, yawning. He blinked twice with a lazy pace and rubbed his belly. "I really need a girlfriend or else I'll go all mad if I stay like this for more longer", he mumbled and chuckled lightly, slowly walking towards his bathroom. "Anyways, I think I'm going to Brian's home. I bet he's playing that cool video game I'm definitely buying tomorrow". With that said, he entered his the restroom, stripped from his clothes and began to take a quick bath.

While taking the bath, Ryunosuke's phone, which was on top of his table, began to vibrate as a messege from an unknown number came in. After Ryunosuke finished in the shower, he dried up and came out from the bathroom with his blue towel wrapped around his waist. He looked at the table as he heard his phone vibrate as another message come in. "Ah, that must be Brian", he said with a smile as he rushed towards the table and reached his phone with his right hand. As he looked at the screen, he read the tittle of the first message:

"Do you want something interesting happen in your misserable life?"

Ryunosuke narrowed his eyes with a confused expression and swipped his right thumb through the screen, unlocking it and the whole message was the first thing to appear:

"I've heard you've been babbling about how boring your days are and how you wish for something really awsome to happen. Well, guess what, Ryu-kun? I just have what you need to turn your life upside down! Interested in knowing more? Simply text me back: "I'm in!" and I will gladdy stop by your home ASAP! (literally)".

Ryunosuke scoffed and shook his head. "Ah, this most be Brian trying to prank me once again. It's that or someone with a really good spamming skills". He chuckled and began to type something for text back: "Nice try, but I already know it's you, Brian. Stop spamming my phone and get ready for a the best kickass I'll give you on that game! ;)"

After that, he send the message and put his phone on the table. He then walked towards his closet and began to dress up with the first thing he saw. He wasn't the type of guy that was picky on the clothing. If it was a T-shirt, some jeans and good shoes, Ryunosuke will really don't have any problems with it. As soon as he dressed up completely, his phone vibrate. He sighed and walked towards it, picking it up and reading the message:

"Ni-haha... You're funny for thinking I'm that silly friend of yours, Ryu-kun. Nope, darling, I'm not him. I'm actually something that you could only see in those things you humans call "mangas" and "animes". What about if I come in and make a proper meeting, nya?"

Ryunosuke burst out laughing as he finished reading the text. "Oh, he's actually really good in these things", he said between laughs and gags. After he calm his laugh, he quickly began to text back, chuckling: "Alright then, but I'm warning you, Brian. Don't you dare to come here wearing some girls' clothing. I swear I'll smack the shit out of you for ruining my fantasies". After those last words, Ryunosuke sent the message and kept holding the phone, looking at the screen with a smile, waiting for a reply.

Suddenly, a bright light randomly appeared above the table. Ryunosuke looked at it and narrowed his eyes. Just when he was about to say something, a slight burst of light brighten up the whole room, making Ryunosuke gasped and cover his eyes. "What the hell is going on..!?" he shouted, totally blinded for a couple of seconds. After that, he wiped his eyes and could see once again everything. With a sighed, he turned his gaze and looked at the table. His phone slipped from his hands and his jaw dropped as he found out something that was definitely out of this world: a beautiful 6 feet white Neko girl sitting on top of the table.
[/spoili]

Part II [spoili]
nekomonogataridisplay-pic.jpg

The Neko girl looked at him with a totally adorable and bright smile, her cute sharp canines visible. She lifted her hands and placed them in front of her, imitating a cat. "Ni-haha! Ohayo, Ryu-kun! Tell me, do this adorable face reesembles your friend, Brian-kun?" Ryunosuke quickly shook his head, obviously and without doubts agreeing with her. Of course there was no way she would reesemble a silly guy like Brian. He looked at her, blushing faintly and totally shocked. The Neko girl giggled and get off the table, placing her hands behind her. She looked at Ryunosuke and quickly got closser to him. She leaned her face extremely close to him and sniffed him with her eyes closed. "Nya... You really have a great aroma on you, Ryu-kun. Did you just came out from the shower?"

Ryunosuke blushed more deeply and gulped, nodding and totally speechless. She opened her eyes and giggled, looking right into his eyes for a while. She smirked slightly. "Apparently, I really made a great desicion for choosing you for the Experiment. Yes, I can see it on your eyes... You definitely are the perfect one". He slowly looked at her eyes, totally confused and expecting her to explain what she meant with that Experiment she mention and about him be the perfect one. Just when he was about to talk, she licked her right cheek and hugged him tightly. "Nya! You really are an irresistable, human!" she said as Ryunosuke's back made some slight cracking sounds. The girl may look with a fragile body, but her strenght was way too much for a simple human to handle. After a couple of seconds, she let him go and stepped back, turning around. "Well, after seeing the stunned and speechless expression you have, I'm guessing you're expecting me to answer every question you have. Am I right?" Ryunosuke rubbed his body and looked at her, nodding. Even when she wasn't looking at him, she felt his nodding.

She giggled and quickly turned around. "Unfortunely, I cannot answer you those question right now, because we running out of some precious time". She lifted her right index finger that had a long and sharp nail. "But, I can really tell you that your life will turn totally interesting and a bit chaotic if you decide to trust me and let me bring you to my world". Ryunosuke looked at her and sighed. "Which world your exactly refering?" he asked, finally been able to speak. "Do you mean a place right here on Japan or somewhere in the Occident?" The Neko girl looked at his eyes and giggled cutely. "Nai, nai... It's nothing like that, Ryu-kun", she replied as she shook her head. "I really mean an actual different world in a parallel dimesion from this one: the Paranormal Realm". She held out her right hand towards him with a wide and bright smile, he canines more visible now. "Just come with me and I'll explain to you everything you ask. I promise".

Ryunosuke looked at her hand and thought about it carefully. After a couple of minutes, he sighed and gently reached for her hand with his right hand. The Neko girl smiled more wide and blue portal opened above them. "Hold on tight, Ryu-kun! The trip will be a bit... Chaotic and bumpy!" With that said, the portal suddenly sucked them inside, making Ryunosuke screamed like a girl for dear life.
[/spoili]​
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Schoolgrounds of Monsuta High - Near the Main Entrance
12:10 P.M. - The skies unexpectely began to turn dark and grey clouds are forming
Chances of rain are pretty high
Part III [spoili][/spoili]​
[spoili]
4952840.jpg
As Mizuki came out from the building through the doors, she spotted Ceasar sat on a bench and another guy with a kinda suspicious aura. She narrowed her eyes and walked towards Ceaser. "I just hope he didn't dare to even think about hurting the new student", she thought and slowly looked up at the sky, noticing the abrupt changing of the weather. She found it weird, but didn't gave it that much of importance. As she got close to the bench, she stood in front of Ceasar and looked down at him with slight smile. "So, you're Caesar Xabalanque, correct?" she asked him, fixing her glasses and turning her gaze to look once again at Avante. He wondered why he just stood there looking at her.

Just when she was about to tell him something, the sudden sound of a thunder boomed in the sky, echoing in the whole campus. She jumped up a bit, her eyes widden and quickly looking up at the sky. She placed her right hand on her chest. "Damn it... I really hate storms..." she thought and narrowed her eyes. She was now quite concerned about the changing in the weather. After all, the news announced that it would be a really hot and sunny day. "Is this another stupid prank?" She slowly looked back at Avante with a slight frown and slowly walked towards him, already blaming him for what was happening without having any proof.Just when she was about to tell him something, another thunder boomed in the sky, but this times, a purple void from the size of a truck tire opened up in the center of the sky. From its inside, Ryunosuke came out and was slwoly falling down.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" he shouted, screaming for dear life as he fell how the law of gravity worked on him. He looked around and didn't found the Neko girl from before and he cursed under his screams. "Fuck! This is what I get for trusting a weird being that came out from nowhere!" As he looked down, he noticed how he was getting closer to the ground in front of the Seniors Facility. His screams were loud and the whole ongoings could be visible for anyone who looked up at the sky, just like Mizuki. After she spotted Ryunosuke, she widden her eyes, slowly taking off her glasses for see if her sight was tricking her. "H-Hey, do you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" she asked for make sure she wasn't crazy. Some students quickly came out from the builing and looked up at the sky, pointing at what was happening. They were mumbling with shocked expression, not really knowing what was going on.
0.jpg
As Ryunosuke got only a few inches from the ground, he closed his eyes and waited for the horrible death he was about to face, screaming. He then noticed that he was still alive after a minute. he slwoly opened his eyes and widden his eyes as he found himself floating in mid-air. He sighed with relief and gave his thanks to all the gods he knew. He closed his eyes and put his hands together. "Oh, thank you, Budda, Jesus or any god that had some mercy on me! I promise that from no one, I'll be..." He was interrupted after he stopped floating and land hard on the ground. He hoffed and coughed with a slight pain, rolling on his back. "Well, at least I'm still alive..." he mumbled, nodding and slowly standing up. He dusted off his clothes and looked around. He narowed his eyes as he noticed te Seniors Facility, the Track field and the other buildings from the school. "Wait a minute... Did that stupid Neko just teleported me to some kind of damn school!?"

As he growled madly and kicked off some dust, an alarm began to rang on all the campus. The sound was totally annoying and similiar to that one that announced the arrival of a tsunami or some kind of dissaster. Ryunosuke widden his eyes and quickly looked around, sweating nervously and confused. "Huh!? Eh!? W-What's going on!? Do I have to run or something?! Damn it! If only that stupid girl was here. She promised she would explain me everything..." He sighed and began to jogged towards his right, not really knowing where he was going.
[/spoili]

This is the last chance for those roleplayers that haven't post anything to make their appearance. So, those who haven't post not even a single post, this is your chance or your spot will be given to another roleplayer. Also, even when the School Patrol is obviously on its way to control the situation, you can investigate what is going on by yourself (that's if you want to be the first monster to encounter with Ryunosuke). From this point, the main story starts and interesting twists and turns will happen.

@Shinku

Alexia

Standing up from where she was sitting Alexia just let out a sigh. She knew that she wasn't going to see the nurse if she spent minutes waiting on it. She hadn't even seen the nurse but she got cold enough to deal with the heat for the time being. She walked out of the nurses office and began to walk outside knowing if she could get out of the way of the school just enough she could ignite herself and keep herself cold enough for the rest of the day. She just needed to hold it up for a minute of two.. it wouldn't be that bad if she needed it right? They couldn't discipline her for needing to cool down.. especially if she was going to get really sick.

Walking out of the building she glanced around before beginning at a slow sprint. She was known for running places so she hoped it wouldn't look horribley out of place. She took off towards the seniors building knowing that if she was to get into her dorm she could easily do what she needed to do. Turning she began to head off in that direction but slowly stopped as an alarm began to blaze. She knew what it meant but hadn't ever expected it to happen. It either ment that something bad was happening or a human showed up... but which of them was it? Not being able to decide she continued on before reaching a safe spot outside of the Seniors Facility. She put her hands out before suddenly bursting into blue flames. The ground around her consuming in flames as it flash froze everything within three feet.

Breathing in a deep breath of freezeing air she began to laugh. The sick feeling she had dropped and she began to feel like her normal chaotic self. She knew that she would be alot more crazy coming up. She looked around again hoping no one saw her but noticed a boy standing before beginning to run off to her left. He was running towards the building and she had to stop him! She broke out into a run straight for him and soon caught up. Luckily enough for her sprinting was one thing she was talented in. Catching up to people was easy but.. taking them to the gorund was another entirely... but she had plans for that. Not caring who it was she ran up behind them and tried to jump straight onto their back "Dont go anywhere! Im not letting you report me!" She called at him.​

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Kimiko
Kimiko had been sitting outside of the school, lounging comfortably on a bench while probably neglecting to do her schoolwork, when the new kid fell from the sky. She saw people screaming and pointing up at the sky and glanced up with an amused curiosity. Boy, that kid could sure scream loud, couldn't he? Although... he wasn't too bad in the looks department. She'd have to keep that in mind for later.

Rising from her comfortable resting spot, she began to follow the crowd. Not at a run like a good amount of the others, but at a slow, comfortable saunter. Well, this was going to be an interesting little story, wasn't it? Her curiosity peaked, she sped up a little, pushing past students, in an attempt to see the guy. She was hoping he didn't go splat on the pavement. That wouldn't be fun at all.

But no, he was fine. And running away, apparently. Kimiko wasn't one for much physical activity, so she wasn't one of the few that began to chase after him. Instead, she simply hung around from where the boy had fallen. Okay, this was getting boring. Now that the whole fiasco had taken off, she had nothing interesting to watch, nothing to spread rumors about. With a melodramatic sigh, she turned to the student next to her. "Well, that was totally something, wasn't it, cutie?" She paused and offered a wink along with a smile. "What do you think that's all about?"

Last edited by a moderator:
U7u39tb.jpg

Lopi Houpu

----

@Shinku
@Myka
@Kobal

"... THREAT DETECTED. THREAT DETECTED."

Lopi began shouting out nonsense, as she was unconsciously yelling out that there was a threat. She was most likely referring to the storm, and the human that appeared at the school. Her voice was loud, like a fire alarm flashing and ringing right in your ears from every direction. "THREAT DETECTED. THREAT DETECTED. ELIMINATE THREAT. ELIMINATE THREAT." She kept screaming, in a somewhat calm manner. She didn't like humans, for many reasons. Though, they were the ones who created her, they were also the ones who tortured her day and night. She was programmed to eliminate threats, rather than to run away like a normal being would. Lopi suddenly began to struggle, her petite structure walking up to the window and glancing out.

From her point of view, through her eyes, it would all be radars, scanners, and focusing points. Her eyes were programmed to match a human's standard of perfect 20/20 vision, also able to zoom in like a targeting gun and such. Although she was small, she was still able to walk up to the window, pulled a chair over, stood on top of it and stood on the ledge of the window. "ELIMINATING THE THREAT." She continued, holding her arm out as it rearranged itself into some sort of hand cannon. There was something to help her aim, and aligned it carefully and soon...

"FIRE."

She released the bullet, or, explosive, out by the male. The explosion wouldn't have hit directly, due to the water obstructing her view, however, the explosion should have been big enough for him to have been blow forwards by it. She had been taking back a bit my the recoil, however, she did her best to stand her ground, keeping one foot back on the chair, trying to glue her feet to the surface. "TARGET MISSED. RELOADING . . ." She continued. She was gonna fire another shot, and she would probably really go down there and kill the male herself while she was in shut down mode. Someone would have to turn her on, literally. There isn't much of an on switch, but shocking her with even a light bit of electricity should bring her back to her senses before shooting again.

Ryunosuke Yuuki
As Ryunosuke was sprinting through towards the first building he saw, he felt a weird presence behind him, more closer every second that passed. He narrowed his eye and stopped running, slowly turning around to see what the hell was behind him. He widen his eyes as he saw a random girl jumping towards him with a not happy expression. She also yelled something about not letting him report her. "What the fuck...!?" he shouted and quickly was tackled down by the girl. He fell straight to the ground, his back hitting the ground hard with a loud thud. He flinched with pain and cursed under his breath.

He slowly opened his eyes and quickly looked up at the girl that randomly and without a reason tackled him. "Hey, what's your problem!? WHat the hell did I did to you to deserve this!?" He clicked his tongue and just when he was about to push her off him, an explosion not that far from him boomed, making him yelped and covered himself with his arms by instinct. The poor human was about to panic, not really knowing what was going on. "First the Neko, then the scary freefall from the damn sky, then this hot girl tackling me and now the explosion... Well, this is quite a damn welcoming..." he thought.
@Angelic Fusion
But no, he was fine. And running away, apparently. Kimiko wasn't one for much physical activity, so she wasn't one of the few that began to chase after him. Instead, she simply hung around from where the boy had fallen. Okay, this was getting boring. Now that the whole fiasco had taken off, she had nothing interesting to watch, nothing to spread rumors about. With a melodramatic sigh, she turned to the student next to her. "Well, that was totally something, wasn't it, cutie?" She paused and offered a wink along with a smile. "What do you think that's all about?"
The girl which Kimiko talked slowly looked at her and shrugged. "Um, well... It's a human boy that randoml fell from the sky, so I think this definitely will be recorded on the history of Monsuta High or even the whole Paranormal Realm". She blushed faintly and smiled, shooking her hands after realizing she may be over-exaggerating. "But, that's just my opinion. It's not that it will actually happen... Hehe..."
She released the bullet, or, explosive, out by the male. The explosion wouldn't have hit directly, due to the water obstructing her view, however, the explosion should have been big enough for him to have been blow forwards by it. She had been taking back a bit my the recoil, however, she did her best to stand her ground, keeping one foot back on the chair, trying to glue her feet to the surface. "TARGET MISSED. RELOADING . . ." She continued. She was gonna fire another shot, and she would probably really go down there and kill the male herself while she was in shut down mode. Someone would have to turn her on, literally. There isn't much of an on switch, but shocking her with even a light bit of electricity should bring her back to her senses before shooting again.
As the explosion boomed in the whole campus, a male yokai spotted Lupi and realized it was her who began to shoot some damn missiles. "What the hell you think you're doing!?" he shouted as he ran towards her and jumped towards her for a quick tackle.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Alexia
@Shinku

Everyone around was beginning to look at them both. The explosion had nearly sent her flying off him but she kept her grip as tight as possible. She still had no clue what was going on but as ditzy as she was at times like this.. it wasn't to far off that she may not ever figure it out. Her mind instantly switching to the 'I dont want to be in trouble' thought process causing her to look down at him. She didn't say anything when he began to freak out but she did smile. The smile although attempting to be reassuring only appeared to be off putting and.. slightly crazy. After all, she was thinking a mile a minute and knew what she was going to do.

Not wasting any more time she picked him up off the gorund and looked at him "Im not letting you tell on me." she said to him. She wasn't thinking straight at all by this point. Her normal crazy mindset just worrying about what was going to happen if she got caught using her powers while around the school. She was about to pull him away but stopped at looked at him. She then glanced over at the others around her then back at him. The connection slowly being made between the two. If she wasnt so worked up right now she would have figured it out before. The creature she had in her hands.. was a human. She looked at both of her hands with a blank face before jumping back and screaming. She wanted to move but she touched a human! But, he was cute. She finally calmed down and just stood there "Don't move.. sorry." She mumbled knowing that she was defeated. She crossed her arms and just looked at him. Her almost entirely frost blue eyes staring out at him. He would likely scream about a girl in blue fire when going on about it all... he would have no idea he wasn't home any more.... Darn...​

Last edited:
image-1.jpeg

Lopi Houpu

----

"HUMAN DETECTED. HUMAN DETECTED."

Lopi had gone completely insane, just from the presence of a mere human, the damned species nearly killed her, nearly. Once the human was out of range of her little detector, she shut down again, falling limp as the male just tackled a huge lump of metal. Her orange eyes had shut off again, and an inner voice rang out from her again. "Rebooting... Power on. Status: Online."

With that, the girl woke back up, sitting straight up after the male tackled her, most likely bonking his head like he were hit with a blunt object that could possibly kill someone, though, he was a Yokai, so he would have been fine. "What happened to Lopi?" The little robot asked, as she was oblivious to everything that happens when on Shut down, like when a human passes out.​

Avante Fiore, Courtyard
0ABD6DBD-4D2A-4FB5-8EB9-BED22863CD10_zpsox2eaa6o.jpg

This isn't going to go well... Is it? Seeing the principal narrow her eyes at him, he knew that it was going to be a tough sell. If he'd just gotten a sip of blood, then his instincts wouldn't be so muddled at the moment. Thunder rolling overhead snapped him from his stupor, his gaze flicking up at the darkening skies. He smelled another human's scent drifting on the breeze, his bloodlust surging once more. He clutched his ears as alarms began to wail, his blood-sharpened senses backfiring on him as he fell to the ground.

"Ya, it's a human, we get it, we saw him... Just turn off the fucking alarms..." He groaned softly in pain and casted a glance up at the principal. He squinted his eyes shut in order to try and block out everything.

Mei had beem enjoying a nice lunch under an awning in the courtyard when she felt it. A sudden shift in the air, and a feeling of dread sneaked it's way up her spine. It really could mean only one thing.

A human. Her eyes flashed luminescently in anger.

Mei, like all genies, distrusted humans passionately. Due to the fact that genies could indeed be summoned into the human realm and continuously enslaved, trapped inside accursed objects-often lamps.

Mei stood, lunch forgotten and headed toward the place her instincts were screaming at her not to go. She wanted to see this human for herself.

Eventually she saw it. He had flaming red hair and absolutely reeked of human. He won't survive long here she thought from her hiding place

Ryunosuke Yuuki
As Ryunosuke noticed that the girl that tackled him suddenly caught into blue flames, he widen his eyes and yelped, backing away from her. "What the hell!?" He stood in a fair and safe distance and stared at her with shock. He narrowed his eyes after noticing the girl wasn't screaming or flenching with pain. In fact, the flames wasn't even consuming her, just dancing around her like if they were part of her. He slowly looked around, mumbling some words silently as he scoffed, rather of confusion. "Hehe... What the fuck is going in this place...? This is definitely not an ordinary place. Looks like a damn weird Japanese commercial", he thought and widen his eyes. "W-Wait...! I think I'm just been part of some kind of prank television... Aha! That's must be!"

Ryunosuke began to laughed out loud and turned around, looking everywhere. "Okay, okay, you guys got me", he said and turned around to face the girl in flames. He chuckled. "So, wehre are the cameras, mmh? I already discovered you and your crew were just pranking me. Good job, though. Those flames effect are pretty badass. They look so real". He then walked towards her with a smile and as he got closer to her, shivers were sent to his body. He began to tremble of cold and stopped getting closer to her. "Uff.. O-Okay... You can tell your crew to quit it with the e-effects..."
With that, the girl woke back up, sitting straight up after the male tackled her, most likely bonking his head like he were hit with a blunt object that could possibly kill someone, though, he was a Yokai, so he would have been fine. "What happened to Lopi?" The little robot asked, as she was oblivious to everything that happens when on Shut down, like when a human passes out.
The male that tackled Lopi slowly stood up from the floor and turned around to face her. He began to explain her everything that happen, since the sudden changing in the sky, the weird purple void and a human coming out from it. "This is like the darn Apocalypse, Lopi-chan", he continued to say and grabbed her right hand. "B-But don't worry! I-I'll protect you and won't let that filthy being hurt you!" he nodded with determination, even if he was screaming with fear inside.
"Ya, it's a human, we get it, we saw him... Just turn off the fucking alarms..." He groaned softly in pain and casted a glance up at the principal. He squinted his eyes shut in order to try and block out everything.
Blue flames embraced the whole body of Mizuki as she heard Avante cursing. She fixed her glasses, the lents glistening. "Eh... Did I heard you cursing, mister?" she asked him as a dark an erie aura envolved her as well. She didn't care if even the whole world as falling apart. The only thing that was on her priorities was to keep a good ordr and appearance on the school, and that includes punishing those students who dared to curse. Evenmore, those who had the balls to curse right on her face.

She slowly looked down at him, her flames intensifing. "So, you don't have any sense of respect when I'm right in front of you, mmh? Hehe... Looks like you're in the mood for a good punishment..."

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Alexia
@Shinku

Watching his movements Alexia had no idea what to do. He just continued to stand there.... he seemed terrified.. had he never seen a girl on fire before? I mean sure... it wasn't fire so to say but it gave you a bad burn.. even if it was cold. Either way it didn't matter.. it just started up randomlly for once and she didn't know why. The feeling made her shiver slightly but it didn't seem to put the guy off at all. If anything he seemed to get more interested... or maybe a better word for it would be...confused. He didn't seem to know about anything.. especially when he began to ask about cameras.

Uncrossing her arms she tilted her head "You really are confused aren't you.. you have no clue where you are and... what are you doing.." She mumbled before stepping back once as he got closer. The safe distance away from her being kept just barely by her. He stopped obviously feeling cold. She just smiled slightly before smirking "Well, its not an effect.. its real.. and... Hi.. Im Alexia." She said before looking around and calling out "I- I dont want to touch him and I need help! If he gets closer I am knocking him out I swear.. or maybe freezeing him.." She called out before looking at him. He was.. very hot. She wondered if she would be able to freeze him. She stopped in her thoughts and licked her lips. She wondered what frozen human tasted like... especially one like him. Realizing what she was thinking she snapped out of it making the flames disappear.​

Kimiko
A human? Oh, now this. This was something new. She didn't necessarily believe in the "historic incredible event" mumbo jumbo that the other girl was talking about, but it would provide for good entertainment for a while, at least. Without so much as a glance towards the other student, she set off to where the apparent human had ran, with purpose in her step and a smirk on her face. Oh yes, things were going to get very interesting around here.

i74gC9Q.png

tumblr_inline_mu7vn59pFg1r37k2u.gif

Ruby was confused and kind of nervous.

Someone had fallen from the sky. Out of a portal. And then there was an explosion.

After shaking off the initial shock, she went outside to investigate.

Keeping her distance from where the mysterious person was being greeted by the principal, Ruby turned to a passerby.

"Does this... Is this just a thing that happens?"

tumblr_inline_mu7v3sYDIJ1r37k2u.gif
Soundtrack

Death is the Future by Sleep Party People

Outside​

Avante Fiore, Courtyard/Graveyard (take your pick)
0ABD6DBD-4D2A-4FB5-8EB9-BED22863CD10_zpsox2eaa6o.jpg

The bajang didn't focus at all on the sounds falling from the principal's mouth. The sound of the alarms was vibrating and reverberating in his overly-sensitive ears. He could feel the heat at his back, most likely coming from the head demoness as she flamed up once more. He didn't care what she had in store for him. He just wanted the alarms to stop, dammit. Tears began to well up behind his tightly closed eyes. He could handle a beating, but loud sounds like this always drove him near his breaking point.

Ryunosuke Yuuki
Ryunosuke stopped laughing and blabbling about cameras as the girl finally decided to introduced herself. Her name was a Alexia, a really pretty and cool name that definitely suited her. The girl was really beautiful and hot too, but something about her was kinda scary. He shook his head a bit for wiped out those thoughts and looked away, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, um... Yes, I really don't have a single clue of what's going on, Alexia", he said and sighed, crossing his arms and looked at her. If she said those things, then it was more than clear that she knew where the hell he was. He wanted to ask her a few question, but he was afraid of getting more closer to her for the freezing sensation he get and the way she bached away from him.

He scoffed and gave her a slight smile. "I'm Ryunosuke... Ryunosuke Yuuki".
@Angelic Fusion @Trionfi
The passerby looked at Ruby and shook his head. It's actually the first time that a human fell from the sky and that those alarms triggered", he replied and gulped deeply with a scared and scary epression. "Maybe this is it... The extinction of all the monsters and our world..." He randomly teleported behind her and whispered on her right ear with a creepy expression. "MAYBE WE ALL GOING TO DIE..."
Mizuki's flames and aura faded away as she noticed how affected Avante was by the noisy alarm. She may wanted to punnish him and all, but he was part of his students, so she also had to protect him and don't let something bad happen to him. She sighed and took out some earplugs from her pockets and knelt in front of him. "Come on, stop crying, it's not that bad", she said with a soft tone, gently covering her ear with the plugs.

After that, she took out her phone and dialed up a kind of long number sequence and the alarms finally ceased. Some students that were around sighed with relief and rubbed their ears. Mizuki chuckled nervously, a drop of sweat on the back of her head. "He... Maybe I should change the intensity of the alarms next time..."

Megumi Konda | Class 11-2

Soon after the lunch bell rang Megumi hurried over to her desk to pack her stuff. She knew that she had to get to the cafeteria early enough before the lines get way too long. But before she even made it out the door a loud alarm siren blasted through the entire campus. Megumi pressed her hands up against her ears, what is this? Did someone pull the fire alarm? Is this another prank? No.. This alarm isn't just a regular fire alarm… these sirens represented a foreign danger. Megumi's eyes widen and her knees slightly buckled from underneath her. She let her bag fall to the ground and placed a hand on her desk for support, No.. It can't be. Just then Lopi started up, she didn't seem like herself though, this Lopi had no life in her at all. Lopi moved out towards the window and settled herself on top of a chair, her hand turned into a gun and she pointed it outside then fired. A loud explosion came from where Lopi fired which shook the building lightly.

A guy suddenly tackled Lopi down before she could have gotten another chance to shoot. Megumi looked down at her hand which now formed into a tight fist, "a human," many of the students whispered, "That's the alarm that detects humans." She couldn't believe it at first, how can a human enter this realm, How?! Such a place is supposed to be free of such greedy and cruel minded creatures. Megumi took a deep breath and stood up straight, trying to calm herself before her mind wanders to the past… the people in that world she no longer wants to be involved with. She folded her arms right below her chest and hugged herself tightly, there is nothing to worry about, she tried to reassure herself, this human made a big mistake coming into the realm. Meg bent down pick up her bag then slung it over her shoulder, it won't be long, she thought, the end for this human is about to come soon I'm sure the principle is on her way to take care of this disaster now. Megumi took one last glance at the window before quietly walking out the classroom doors.

Alexia
@Shinku

Rising up onto the tips of her toes she came down and smiled as he spoke. "Well, it is confusing a times.. I cant believe I am actually talking normally like this..." She said but mumbled the last bit. For the first time she seemed rather controlled even with her mind racing and with her wanting to run around everywhere. It may be the situation, that she was scared or something else entirely. Whatever it was it leveled her out enough for her to have a regular conversation when she was actually her true self. With him saying his name she nodded and felt alittle nervous. She had no idea if this was common at all or if she was about to die. She had up to this point kept her mouth shut. When she was acting like her normal self she didn't really have a mind to mouth filter.. and that was increasingly evident.

"You wont kill me by breathing on me will you? Or by like touching me? You dont have any diseases do you.. Ryunosuke" She asked him before suddenly beginning to walk around him like a shark circling its prey. She couldn't get the thoughts out of her head as she walked around him. It would be simple.. quick and.. relatively enjoyable for her. She just wanted a taste after all.. a limb gone wont be a big deal for someone.. they could grow it back.. it wasn't like he was a... but he was a human. She needed to be careful... but still needed to taste him. The feeling almost overpowering but she quickly shoved it out and stopped pacing around him. "Sorry.. I uhm.. am just thinking. But..yeah.. I don't know what to do.. I never dealt with this before and.. Principal!" Alexia started screaming at the end. She was growing closer to biting him with every second passing.. she needed to reatreat. She couldn't believe this feeling... why did this person or thing infront of her make her stomach growl.

i74gC9Q.png

"Oh, ummmmmm"

When the extinction of monsters was mentioned, her eyes widened.

"Wh-"

Suddenly, the person she was talking to disappeared and whispered right fucking behind her. She barely registered what he said, because she was too busy narrowly escaping a heart attack. But she didn't scream. She was at least proud of that.

"WHY WOULD YOU- never mind."

She slowly moved closer to the scene, wanting to investigate further.

Soundtrack

Death is the Future by Sleep Party People

Outside​

Ryunosuke Yuuki
The poor human chuckled a bit and looked down, totally hurt by the way Alexia was referring to him, like if he was some kind of dangerous plague. "H-Hey... That was could, you know? And really mean. I don't have any desease or won't kill you by the ways you're thinking..." As he looked at her, he made a sligt pokerfaced as he noticed she was circleling him like a wolf around a its prey. A big drop of sweat appeared behind his head as he lightly scratched his right cheek with his right index finger. He still didn't knew what was going on, neither hwere he was, but he was quite sure Alexia may know some of his answers.

But again, he struggled with himself if keep talking or just walk away and find another person. If he found Alexia, there must be other people around. The thing was that he didn't knew that they weren't ordinary people. "And, Alexia... Why you talk as if I am something dangerous? Both of us are the same thing, right? so, there's no need to fear me..."
@Angelic Fusion
"Ugh, move, people! The School Patrol passing by!" Amaya and the rest of the School Patrol were on his way to find the human that fell somewhere on the schoolgrounds. They were running through the hallways of the Juniors Facility and the students were all panicked, running from one place to another, yelling for dear life and saying that it was the end of the world. Amaya clicked her tongue with a frown. "Damn it! Everybody's way too panicked. I really need to find that filthy human ASAP or else, something more worst will hapen", she thought and quicken her pace.

Once outside, she ordered the School Patrol to mantein the students away from the place where the human fell. "I'm going alone, alright? You guys stay here and control all this chaos". With that said, she turned around to face the Juniors Facility and mumbled some words that were actually a invocation for her weapon: Hades Bow. She took the bow and ran towards the building, ready for anything will encounter.

Once on the place, she looked around carefully. Everything was silent and seems just fine. Then, she heard some chatting somehwere nearby. That made Amaya lift her bow with an arrow ready to be shot. She followed the voices and after a bit, she found Ryunosuke talking with Alexia. Amaya widden her eyes and quickly jumped at the scene, tensing her bow and pointing the arrow at Ryunosuke.

kdydhwl.png

"Don't you dare to get closer to her, human!" she shouted as he whole body began to glow with a golden light and her weapon did the same. Ryunouke turned around and widden his eyes, yelping and quickly raising his hands. "H-Hold on, hold on! Please, don't shot! This is not what you think it is!?"

Reactions: Trionfi