• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

So far, how's this story going?

• Meh... I don't even know why I join this....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mizuki Aisaka & Amaya Suzuki
As Amaya began to scold everybody, blaming them for letting Ryunosuke escape, the Principal came to the scene, some drops from the rain slidding through her cheeks. She looked at everyone, not really expecting any students be here, exactly where the human fell. She frown slightly and took off her glasses, wiping the lenses. "Apparenly, none of you actually had a good sense of hearing, huh?" she began to saw, slowly placing her sight on them. "That alarm triggered because a human appeared here, so it's more than obvious that if all of you saw him falling here to keep away from this area". She sighed and placed her glasses. "We gonna have a serious talk later, because there's actually no time to... Um..." She stopped talking after noticing that there was no sign of Ryunosuke.

Mizuki narrowed her eyes and looked at Amaya. "Where's the human, Suzuki-san?" She crossed her arms, awaiting for an answer. She hoped she didn't actually let him escape.

Amaya widden her eyes as she saw Mizuki coming to the scene. She quickly looked down, gulping deeply and cursing under her breath. She could blame the others easily, but that actually won't work. She was the one who got distracted by them and gave Ryunosuke the oportunity to flee. Amaya sighed and closed her hands into tights fists. "U-Um... H-He escaped..." she said with a voic so low that it sounded like a whisper.

Mizuki looked at her and fixed her glasses, slowly walking towards her. She heard her clear and loud, because demons actually have a great sharp sense of hearing, but she wanted to say it again. "He did what?" she asked her as she stood in front of her, her blue flames triggering around her body, giving out the clear idea that she was angry. She let go a chukle. "And look at me when saying it..."
Ryunosuke Yuuki
Monsuta High schoolgrounds - back of Monsu-Cafe
12:50 P.M. - Dark skies with grey clouds and steady raining
[spoili]
original.jpg
[/spoili]​
The slide brought Ryunosuke to the back of the Cafeteria. As he landed on the ground on his back, he flinched after feeling some parts of his back and arms a bit sore. "This will hurt me like hell tomorrow..." he mumbled as she slowly pulled himself for sit. He groaned slightly with his right eyes closed as he felt some burning and slight pain on his right forearm. When he check it, he found out that he had a medium size, but superficial cut on his forearm. There were some bleeding as well, a really bad thing for a human after been in a school plaged with monster, some of them the were blood suckers.

Still, he didn't knew that yet, even when Alexia and the other gave him a clear proff that he wasn't in an ordinary place. He was still confused and just wanted to return to his humble humble for a hit the shower and the bed for a quick nap. He ignore his wound for now and slowly stood up. He looked around, trying to figure out where he was. He clicked his tongue, obvious totally lost. He took out his phone from his pocket and looked at the screen. Luckily for him, his smartphone was waterproof, so it was safe and undamaged.

He unlocked the screen and noticed a couple of things: he obviously had no phone service, but had a good Internet signal. That bacause the school actually has Internet service brought to them by the goverment of the Realm, but the telephone service was something that isn't arrived yet on this dimension. He scoffed and put his phone on his pocket. "Just when I thought I was atually in a nother world, but looks like everything is just fine", he thought and looked up at the sky with a slight smirk. "I just had the bad luck to encounter with weird people... Or maybe I'm just having a really intense and real-looking dream... That's happens when you spent one full week watching only supernatural animes..."

He chuckled dumbly and began to wander around, walking through a sideway that led to the front of Monsu-Cafe. He looked around and found that tere was no one to be seen. He sighed with relief and kept wadering around, checking once in a while his wound, that was aching by the touch of the chilly rain.

Last edited:
Mei ginned sideways at Aira. She agreed with the girl on this point it'd be ridiculously easy to recapture the boy.

She then pouted a bit "To think that I skipped lunch for this wash. I thought it was some jerk with some kinda evil enchanted item...." She trailed off

She snorted at the principal's words "Yeah I missed the part in that shitshow of an opening ceromony where you explained about humans being transported here and their respective alarms" she said sarcastically.

Mei shook all that off though, this wasn't really her problem, she turned to her roommate "Aira! Don't you want me to love you forever? If so can you get me some food please!!" She begged the older girl making her best sad puppy expression.

@Kobal

Kit sighed and walked away, disappointed that she hadn't done anything to the human. She turned to Kimiko.
"I'm going back inside. You coming?"
With that her eyes returned to their usual colour, the heavy energy around her dissipating to nothing.

Kimiko
Kimiko was disappointed, really. The guy falls from the sky and just runs away like that? She glanced over when Kitara talked to her.
"Sure, why not?"

She picked up her pace to catch up with the other girl.

@Chrystal Alvarez

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Avante Fiore, front of Monsu-Cafe
Peachkit.jpg

As he approached the doors to the cafe, the bajang smelled that beautiful copper scent of human blood. Unable to bear it any longer, he shifted into his kitten form and waited for the human to come into his sights. When the red head did, he let out a frightened mewl and trotted up to the creature. He rubbed against the human's pant leg, practically begging to be picked up.

He really hoped that the human would, otherwise the bajang would have to resort to less civil means of getting blood. Cleaning a wound was far nicer than simply biting the guy.

Alexia

Continuing her walk Alexia turned and looked at the entrance to her dorm building. She stopped dead in her tracks and put her hands up and through her hair. She took a deep breath before turning around. She couldn't stop thinking about that human. Shaking her head she let out a groan. He was going to end up getting killed in this place and she couldn't even think about it. Such a beautiful meal getting destroyed by all the human hating people around.. she couldnt even begin to think about. She needed to stop thinking about it.. it was making her uncomfortable. But.. she was so hungry that the kid kept continued to pop up in her head. Putting her hands up she sighed loudly before turning her head and looking around. She needed to now.. she had to before the others..

She took off towards the others buildings at a mild sprint. She was already fast just running but sprinting she could outrun most people with ease before really beginning to run. But, in the rain it wasn't always the best thing in the world. That made itself evident when she slipped and slammed into the ground hard. She slid across the water covered ground and cut her arm open. Letting out a yell she stopped and sat up to look at her arm. Looking for this human had already caused her to bleed. The blood dripping into the puddle on the floor. Knowing that if she didn't get her self patched up all the vampires around... already made crazy by the human presence would come down at the scent of blood. Raising her right hand up a flame burst into reality. The cold creeping up her body before moving over to her arm. The liquid blood beginning to freeze. The slow creep of the cold covering the wound making the bleeding slow down considerably. Even still.. the smell was out there and she had to be careful.​

Reactions: Stray Shinku
hoppou__by_osiimi_chan-d8ob8h8.jpg

Lopi Houpu

----
Courtyard --> Monsu-Cafe

Lopi paused for a moment, as she wanted to chase the human. He seemed to have been put off when she pointed the cannon at her, and then he ran away. Maybe she was too mean? Oh, now this made her feel bad. From behind her ear, a green scanner fell over her right eyes, as a map of the areas where she explored had showed itself. There was a red dot off the map, and there was an arrow in the way she was facing. With that, the girl began running in the direction of Amaya and the human. She was a stubborn little girl, but she didn't have bad intentions. She's read up that threatening someone will make them listen to you anyways, it's always worked on her.

Well, in any case, she should follow him, and so she began gliding her way through the buses and the ground. Although, the things in her way didn't harm her, as her steel was practically made to take bullets and explosions. She paused for a moment, seeing that the target had stopped moving. Growing curious, the young robot quickly headed in that direction. Soon, after arriving at the cafe, she found that the male, was with a cat. However... Her danger scales were off the charted, and it was coming from the cat. "Don't touch it!"

Lopi yelled out, amplifying her voice to be five times louder, so she was ensured to be heard. Lopi removed the green scanner, replacing it with a red one, and she pulled out her canon in an attempt to shoot at the cat, not the human. "Cat dangerous! Lopi know, Cat very dangerous! 20 on 10 danger chart to human!" She explained, in the best way that she could. She hoped that the human male wouldn't be misunderstanding, since she knew that cats were adored in the human world, she's lived there before coming to the school anyways.

@Shinku
@AshenAngel

Megumi Konda | Class 11-2

Megumi quickly leapt down the swirl of staircases while glancing out the window, noticing how grey and rainy the weather had gotten. She sighed and looked down at her feet as she walked, she was planning on stopping by the track sometime today but with this weather it seems like she can no longer do that. She pushed a strand of short pink hair behind her ear as she strolled down the empty hallway. The alarm had now stopped and Megumi was sure that the Principle had probably taken care of that human by now. Thinking this she let out a small sigh of relief, of course they took care of the human especially with a principle like ours. Almost everyone was outside crowding around the incident or all ran to their dorms for protection because the lunch area looked mostly empty, there were no lines at all. Megumi grinned at this then happily made her way to one of the bakeries, maybe this little human situation was a good thing after all, she thought to herself, really cleared up the lines well. She smirked and carried the armful of treats to the nearby cashier.

Once she paid for her food and got them all in a plastic bag she slowly walked out towards the seating area. She took out a sandwich from her bag and unwrapped it as she scanned the area, suddenly a light shiver ran down her spine. "That's weird" she mumbled to herself and took a big bite from her sandwich. It's not like she was cold or anything that made her shiver, maybe it was because she wasn't used to this place being so empty. Maybe I should stop by the gym, she thought to herself, even though the patrol was probably occupied helping the principle with the whole human situation. Megumi just didn't want to just hang around this place, the quietness made her feel uneasy. As she began to make her way towards the exit, she shuffled through her bag to make sure she got everything she needed when suddenly she rammed herself into something or someone.

The impact was a lot harder than she expected so she fell back and landed right on her butt while dropping her sandwich on the floor "Ouch.." she said under her breath as she rubbed the side of her thigh. She looked up a noticed a boy with bright red hair in front of her "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there" she said to him and placed the palm of her hand on her forehead, feeling like a slight idiot for not paying attention, this place is never fully empty even during a chaotic situation like this. She looked over at the boy again, this time noticing how much of a wreck he looked like. His clothes looked ripped and dirty, he had a fairly large gash right on his fore arm, Megumi's eyes widen at the sight "Oh my gosh, your bleeding" She said to him loudly then quickly got back up on her feet. She moved in closer to study all the other small cuts on his face then looked straight back at his injured arm "We need to get you to the nurse before that gets infected."

Last edited:
She headed towards the cafe with the other girl, whistling absent-mindedly.
"I can't believe that human got away. I was sooo ready to snap his scrawny neck... I'd do it to any human who got close enough. Their vile. Don't you think?"
She looked at Kimi and waited for an answer.

@Shinku @Trionfi @AshenAngel

Kimiko

Kimiko walked with Kitara to the cafe, at a rather relaxed pace considering what had just happened.
"Vile? More like pathetic. They think they're oh so strong when they aren't. It's kinda funny." Her smile fades a little.
"But you're right. Humans are... gross."

@Chrystal Alvarez @Shinku @AshenAngel

@AshenAngel @Citrus @Angelic Fusion @Myka @Chrystal Alvarez
Ryunosuke Yuuki
Ryunosuke stopped on his tracks as he heard a cute meow nearby. He turned around and saw a black kitten runnning towards him. Ryunosuke widden his eyes and smiled with total delightness. "Hey, what are you dong here, little buddy?" He looked down at the cat and croutch down, carefully picking him. Cats were Ryunosuke's favorite animals and seeing one running in a rainy day like this one really melt his heart. "I need to bring you somewhere dry..." he mumbled and lightly petted his head with his right index and middle finger. His eyes sparkled, totally delighted by the kitten, that was actually the infamous Avante.

As Lopi came out to the scene and yelled at him to get away from the cat, Ryunosuke widden his eyes and quickly turned around, holding the cat in a protective way. He frowned slightly after seeing her cannon arm once again and was beginning to believe Lopi was actually trying to kill him since they met on the hill. "Just to think that she actually have such an adorable appearance... I bet she used it for trick their victims..." he thought and hold the cat closer to him, slowly walking backwards and away from Lopi. There when he bumped with someone. He quickly turned around and noticed it was a girl that actually had a normal appearance.

He widden his eyes and quickly stood in front of her in a protective stance and galring at Lopi. He felt the urge to at least protect the cat and the innocent looking girl, not really realizing he didn't had a chance to fight with Lopi and that they couldn't take care of themselves easily. "L-Leave me alone, you meanie...!" he yelled at Lopi, stuttering a bit with a frown. "I-I won't let you h-hurt them... just leave us!"

Reactions: Trionfi
Kit rolled her eyes upon practically walking into said human.
"I suppo- oh lookie what we have here... Avante.. You cute Lil thing you, don't trick the boy, he's clearly confused enough. Anyway. Once in done there'll be enough blood to satisfy your cravings..."
She smirked, noticing Lopi.
"I don't think I've met you yet however...?"

@Shinku @Trionfi @AshenAngel @Citrus

Reactions: Trionfi
1348fdc9b5dfad67df05ddc4a6f5f8df_480.jpg

Lopi Houpu

----

Lopi paused for a moment, turning her arm back to normal. Seeing that Meguu was here, Lopi started using her ultimate weapon-- She started being sad. "But.. But.. Stupid human is being so mean to Lopi.. And Lopi just trying to stop you from evil cat monster.." Lopi would have teared up if she could, looking up with teary and sad eyes. "But no.. Stupid human call Lopi a meanie..." She sniffed a bit, as her hair had gotten all wet from the rain, and the metal plates on her head flashed a dark blue. "Sniff... It's not.. Lopi's fault that stupid humans... Tortured Lopi.." She sniffed, as she genuinely would have been crying, she had the mentality of a four year old for gods sake. "Lopi no like human anymore! Human is being mean to Lopi!" She repeated, as the white haired Junior year looked up at Megu, her petite structure of 3'7" making it look like he was bullying a kindergartener. "Meguu.. Stupid human is being stupid.. Lopi doesn't want to help stupid human anymore.."

Megumi and Lopi were classmates after all, and Lopi knew how fond others were of her. "Meanie human.. Bullying Lopi... Human lucky that Lopi no angry.." She muttered, as she sat down on the wet ground, summoned up a little machine thing, and hugged it like a plush, huddling up into a little ball and burying her face into her arms. She kept sniffing, and looked at the other girl who joined, pouting, and then pointing at the human. "Stupid human being meanie to Lopi! Lopi no helping him anymore! Hmph!"

@Shinku
@Myka
@Chrystal Alvarez
@AshenAngel

"Humans. They just don't know when to stop... Lopi... Are you okay? He's a vile person... Don't worry your sweet head about it. It just means he deserves what I'm gonna give him all that much more."
She grinned, her eyes turning black as she turned on the human. The Grin was dark, almost sadistic.

@Citrus @Shinku @Trionfi @AshenAngel

Avante Fiore, front of Monsu-Cafe
69ABA4AA-C371-4F7F-8178-29CC25E56818_zpsuyvkt8tt.jpg

The little kitten purred as he was picked up and held close to the human, glad that his plan was going peacefully. He quietly began to lick up the blood that stained the human's skin. Feeling the human's grip on him grow tighter, his sharp red eyes flicked to where he sensed the threat coming from. Now that he'd taken the bite off his bloodlust, he could process things a bit clearer. Such as the fact that Lopi was ready to blow him into oblivion. Oh, nevermind, she didn't care anymore. Great. That only left Kit, who didn't understand the value of the incredibly valuable sustainable resource that was currently holding him.

Alright, I suppose snack time is over. Avante squirmed out of the human's grip and jumped down in front of him. He transformed into his normal form with a casual smirk on his face, not really caring if the human was shocked or not. "Hey there Kit. Now, I can't be letting you steal away my chances of a free daily blood meal." His voice was smoothe as silk as he stood between her and the human. He wasn't afraid to fight a girl.

"Oh hush cutie. I was only gonna rough him up some... It's more fun if you don't kill them..."
She practically purred the words, smiling playfully, her tail flicking slightly as she spoke.
"However he did just hurt poor Lopi's feelings... So he deserves a kick in the face at least. Mind if deliver it."
She bristled with dark energy as she stepped closer.

@Shinku @AshenAngel @Citrus

Alexia​

[LEFT]@Shinku [USER=10897]@AshenAngel

@Citrus
@Chrystal Alvarez[/LEFT]

Standing up she looked back and forth. The noises of voice nearby got her attention. She stood up and began to move towards the noises and voices she heard. Coming up near the Cafe she looked around the corner and saw the confrontation beginning. Waiting a few seconds she let the dialogue betwene them all play out. When she saw the vampire kitty transform she began to move. Sure, she wanted to eat the kid as bad as the last person.. but he was hers to eat and no one else would mess with him before she had a chance to.. taste him. Not caring anymore she sprinted out from around the corner and was in the air within half a second. She put both her hands ontop of Ryu's shoulders as she went into a handstand above him. She looked down directly at him and smiled before landing a very short distance away.

"Hey, better not touch him." She said and crossed her arms. Standing near the whole group she looked at Ryu and smiled "Hey, you really have an issue with running into people that want to eat you.." She said knowing that she was included within it. "If you touch him Ill have to touch you.. and when I touch you.. well.. I like watching people shatter infront of me." Alexia said with a giggle before taking a deep breath to calm herself down. "So! Why all the hostile attitude towards the human.. its not like... hes trying to run or anything.. you know.." She mumbled out before beginning to lean back and forth like she wanted to move. As if she was planning something.. and if she was she was always bad at hiding her intentions.​
[/user]

Aira Aitchson

@SugaarCereal

If there was something that Aira couldn't really resist saying no to, it was Mei's puppy faces. Like she could say no to a face like that. She tried to look away from face, straining to not give in to it. But alas, she failed. After letting out a sigh, she smiled at Mei. "Fine. I will get you something to eat again. You really need to stop doing those faces. They are so unfair." She motioned with her head to tell Mei to walk with her towards wherever she wanted to go eat. "So where do you want to spend my money this time, Mei?" Of course the tone she used told her that she meant as a joke as the slight smile was another sign to that.

Megumi Konda | Class 11-2

Megumi raised an eyebrow when she heard a familiar voice warning the boy about a cat. She slightly tilted her head as she watched the boy take an almost protective stance in front of her. She just stood there with a confused expression on her face as the red head cradled the cat tightly in his arms. "Um.. What are you doing?" Megumi asked, not sure if they even heard her since the boy began yelling out dramatically about not letting someone hurt us. This actually got Megumi to giggle a bit, not really knowing what's all happening, but this boy's voice with all his stuttering gave Meg a kind of light hearted feel. She stuck her head out from behind the boy and spotted a familiar little android girl "Oh hey there Lopi" Megumi said to the small girl gave her a small wave. Just then the poor mecha girl's face scrounge up as she knelt down to the floor, obviously sad about what the boy had said to her. She quickly walked passed the boy and hurried over to Lopi's side "That wasn't very nice, why are you doing this?" Meg asked the boy as she began petting the top of Lopi's cold head in hopes to comfort and calm the poor girl.

Just then another girl approached them with a slight smirk on her face, she called out to the little cat the boy was holding. Megumi blinked a couple times as the cat hopped down from the boy's grasp and began changing into a normal form. It's that guy from before! At the auditorium, she thought to herself and listened carefully as they spoke. As soon as the word Human came out from their mouths when they were referring to the red head Megumi froze, her arm dropping down from Lopi's head. A slight breeze blew by as she stared blankly at the boy's face "Human?" she whispered to herself. Her heart dropped as she stayed kneeling stiffly next to Lopi "Why the hell is he still here?" Meg asked, this time more loudly. She stood up glaring at the boy as her hands turned into fists "Where's the principle?!" she exclaimed, feeling her pulse raise as her mind began filling up with all the rough comments that were once directed at her by humans. She then looked over at the cat boy and the other girl hoping they had anything to say about her questions. Feeling a small lump begin to form in her throat, Megumi took one last look at the human boy before sprinting out of the cafeteria leaving all her food behind. This is not good.. I need some fresh air, she thought to herself as she ran out the building and on to the court yard, maybe she can even find the principle and tell her about the human.