• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

So far, how's this story going?

• Meh... I don't even know why I join this....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Alright then", replied Draco, alredy having some sketches on his hands. he looked at them and make sure they were completed and presentable. After he make sure that, he smiled and nodded, closing the dresser and walking out of his room. He stopped in front of a table that was in the middle of the dorm and sat in front of it, putting the sketches on top of the table. He waited pantienly for Azazel to came out of the bathroom after his bath.
Ryunosuke blinked a couple of times before he realized that Aira was talking to him in a angered way. He widen his eyes as she said that he seduced the Principal for let him stay with Alexia and Kimiko. He blushed faintly with his brow narrowed. "Nai, nai, nai...! I didn't did such a thing...!" he replied, totally flustered and shaking his hands a bit in front on him. "She was the one that basically ordered me to stay here for a reason". He noticed the rage on Aria's eyes, so his body tensed up a bit. He better talk fast or else something bad will happen to him. He didn't knew neither read of someone that survive the wrath of a angry dragon.

He cleared his throat and breath deep, trying to relax. After a while, he looked back at Aria and Megumi. "Mizuki-san told me to stay by Aria's side because she was the one who had the first encounter with me and the one that saved me from that angered monster girl the first day. I don't know if you remember that or heard about it. So, for my own protection, Mizuki-san suggest me to stay with her, because there was a slight probability that some one would attack me again if it's known that I lived alone".

When he finished explaining them, he let go a sigh and looked away, rubbing the back of his head. "That's all. Besides, it's not that I'm a pervert guy and will sneak into the girls dorm now that I live here. I know my limits and I got pretty clear what may happen if I even dare to think about that".
Natsumi didn't replied to what he said. She just kept walking and the more Vinnulus spoke, the more tensed and nervous she felt, not really knowing why. Also, her slight blushing didn't seem to fade away.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Monsu-Cafe - Monsuta High schoolgrounds
12:00 P.M - Lunchtime
Midday with clears skies and with no chances of rain

As the bell announcing the Lunchtime rang around the school, Natsumi and Vinnulis finally arrived at Monsu-Cafe. They were lucky to be the first ones there, because the chaotic and hungry students would probably didn't even gave them a chance to get something to eat in time. The spaceful room was empty now, but that was just the calm before the storm. There were lots of tables and chairs organized in diagonal and a small area dedicated for those who could pay for a great meal, most of it coing from the Human World.

Natsumi stopped in the middle of the Cafeteria and slowly turned to face Vinnulus with a emotionless expression. "Well, this is where everybody come to eat, Vinnulus-san", she said and blinked once. "There's an area where you can get free food, but you will get lucky f you managed to get something amoung the hungry students that crowd that area. I suggest you to go to the Exclusive area, but that you have money, of course".

After that, she turned around and slowly walked towards the Exclusive area, taking out some kind of card from on of the pockets of her dress.

Azazel Hellborn

Azazel went to the bathroom, he closed the door but he didnt locked it. He started to undress himself, he wrap a towel around him, took off his glasses and turn on the water, he let it go in a few seconds because he doesnt like bathing in cold water. So when it was warm another he took off the towel and walked under the shower head. While he was bathing he started to think of which clubs he should join, he saw that the track team need members, he is in good shape and its perfect way to keep training. The same goes for the music club, he could join on his Piano. When he was done he turned of the water and grapped the towel. He clean his legs, waist and feets, then he took his pants on, he looked around and realized the forgot to bring a clean shirt and he dont want to take on a dirty shirt so he took the towel around his shoulders, opened the door and walked out. On his way out he said "Ah... That was sure refreshing" He looked at Draco holding his drawing sketches, he asked "Oh.. is that your sketches, can i see them" With friendly smile.

@Shinku

Alexia
@Myka
@Kobal
@Shinku

With the noise near the door rising Alexia began to turn in her sleep. The noise of those nearby talking began to make her wake up. Sitting up suddenly her hair went around like a storm before settling on her shoulders. She snapped her head to the side at a amazingly fast speed. Taking the two intruders into her eyes she was about to lash out for waking her up. Luckily enough she calmed herself down and noticed how Ryu had been acting. She didn't let herself get noticed yet and kept herself ever so slightly hidden around the couch. Finally when she saw the perfect opportunity she began to move towards Ryu like she was talking some sort of animal. When she finally got right next to him she silently stood behind him. Luckily for her, she may not be strong but she was quiet and fast. So, it payed off in more ways than strength and physical size ever could.

She let Ryu continue talking for a short time before stepping beside him and tilting her head towards him. "Hi." She said suddenly as she revealed herself next to him. If she ended up scaring him it was to her just the first of many. She had a toy in her dorm room to play with finally. As much as she didn't mind Kimi.. the mouth on the back of her head made Alexia think twice about messing with her. But, luckily fate was kind and delivered a large toy.​

Draco widen his eyes as he heard Azazel and realized he already finished taking a bath. He began to sweat nervously and slowly looked up at him, a hint of blush on his cheeks a bit visible, thus it wasn't because Azazel was shirtless. He was just a bit nervous of what he could say about his sketches. "I will never know if they're good if someone don't see them", he thought and looked down at them. He let go a slight sigh and looked back at Azazel, slowly helding out his sketches at him.

"Y-Yes, of course you can see then, Azazel-san. P-Please, don't hessitate to coment about them, o-okay...?" He smiled faintly and waited for Azazel to pick the sketches, that were actually some original characters Draco did last week. They didn't had color yet, so they looked like took off from a manga.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Angelic Fusion @Myka @Kobal

Ryunosuke Yuuki
As Alexia made her surprise approach towards Ryunosuke, he jumped up a bit when she said "Hi". He felt as if his heart bolted out from his ribcage. His face went a bit pale and he quickly cocked his head towards Alexia, sweating nervously. "A-Alexia-chan...! W-Why you didn't told me woke up...?" he asked and looked down, holding his chest with his right hand, feeling his strong and fast heartbeats. "You scared the hell out of me, you know? Don't do that again..."

He pouted a bit, rather cutely, and stood straight. He looked down at Alexia and lifted his right index finger, shooking it a bit in her direction. "No. Bad girl. Alexia-chan should not scare Ryunosuke-kun like that again. N-E-V-E-R..." It was funny to see him scolding Alexia. It was like seeing a master scolding his pet.

Aira Aitchison

Aira listened to what Ryunosuke has to say to see what excuse he could come up with. She didn't loosen up her guard for a second around him. Crossing her arms beneath her chest, she wondered if what he was saying is true. That would explain why the Principal was here. Knowing that didn't make her feel any less uneasy about it. She was completely focused on Ryunosuke that she didn't see Alexia pop up behind him when she did. This made her jump a little with a slight blush on her cheeks after realizing she gotten scared from something like that. It was a good thing he turned his attention to the girl who scared him. Like she would let him see her blush like that. "Hpmh! Don't think that excuse would work on me! I will let you off this time, but if anything bad happens in the Girls' dorm, I will be coming for you." She said while he was lecturing her. Everything seems to be under control at the moment anyways. Aira turned to Megumi. "Come on, Megumi. Let's go for lunch or something." The way she said that made it clear she was trying to find a way to get out of this situation.

@Myka @Shinku @Angelic Fusion

@Kobal @Myka @Angelic Fusion
Ryunosuke Yuuki
Ryunosuke slowly turned to face Aira and heard everything she had to say. He sighed and let go a quick chuckle and nodded when she saud that last part. "Nothing that bad will happen, though..." he said with a smile. His eyes widen a bit as she heard that she and Megumi would go to lunch something. He smiled widely and stepped a bit closer to them.

"A-Ah...! You girls gonna go to that cafeteria? I was about to go there as well". He nodded and grabbed Aria and Megumi's hands, quickly beginning to walk. "Let's go then! I heard it wil be impossible to get something to eat if the place got way too crowded!" He smiled more widely, not realizing he was dragging the poor girls with him.