• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

So far, how's this story going?

• Meh... I don't even know why I join this....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kit paused. A Human. Her eyes went black and her fur bristled. She wondered about, looking for this person, before simply teleporting to the location. She saw someone was already dealing with him, but inched closer anyway.
"Who's he... Why's he here?"

@Shinku

Aira Aitchson - 11-2
As soon as Aira heard the alarms sound off, she couldn't help but to cover her ears again like the time where that sound went off in the class. God, loud noises aren't really her thing. I mean, when sounds that threaten to harm your hearing if one were to listen to it long enough constantly happen to someone in one day, you would start to hate the idea of it soon enough. This was enough to start to give Aira a headache, making her a bit irritated actually. Too much going on in one day for her. The thing that took her mind off of it was when Lopi fired something out the window towards god knows what. She wasn't quick enough to stop her before she misses and actually hits something, given that the first shot didn't hit. She was glad that someone else did. Being a bit angry by everything, Aira walked out of the classroom to see what was the commotion about, though the alarm made it clear what it was, Aira just wanted to see with her own eyes. Before she did so, she told Megumi and Lopi that she would see them again at the Gym where they were suppose to meet the School Patrol Leader for their punishment, though the thought of it didn't really help convince her to enjoy the thought.

After a while of getting through the chaos, using it so she can avoid the School patrol, Aira made it out of the building to made it in time. Oh, what fun it would be to watch. Aira knew she couldn't really be doing this at all, but curiousty is getting the best out of her. The scene she walked in on was worth it to see. In view of her sights, there was Amaya aiming a bow towards some red head. With a smirk, she crossed her arms and watched how this will play out. "I wonder how such a thing could get out of something like this." Aira spoke softly to herself. The way she used the term 'thing' instead of human showed just how much respect she had for them. There was nothing special with humans so she knew this probably was going to end badly for the human. This is going to be worth the lunch hour!

SAito.png
Infirmary Room

Saito drink the tea that the nurse hand over to him, he tried to relax and not thinking of his past. After watching that happy and kind nurse helping him, he started to smile. He took the medicin that would stop his headache, after few minutes his headache dissappeared. Then out of no where, its all turned darker outside and Saito started to feel a weird presence. He and the nurse hear some screaming outside, they both rushed to the window and watched someone falling from the sky. "What an entrance" Did Saito said, after watching the falling person, the alarm started and Saito realized that the falling person was a human we quickly ran out of the door while yelling to the nurse "Thanks for helping me doc but i have to run!" He rushed to through the hallways and was outside in no time. He tried to find the human and hoped nothing had happen to him. He started to hear explosions and became worried because it came for the same direction as the human. While running he watch the dark sky and hoped he wasnt hurt.

Caesar.png AND LOKI!

Caesar was sitting on the bench when he started to see Loki and the principal walk towards him, "Oh.. Loki is coming back with a women.. what have that pervy doll done this time" Did he say to himself. After watching the bajang get away the sky started to turn dark and someone falling from the sky. Loki also saw the dark skies and started to run towards Caesar while scream "Caesar!!!" Both Caesar and Loki was worried and were ready for anything. The person who felt down turn out to be a human, the human stand up and started to run away from anything, after short time explosion ere appearing, it looked like it was targeting the human but it didnt seem to hit him. Loki started to be worried after watch the explosions, Loki jumped down in the earth and after a short time, Loki came up from the earth but now Loki was just 3 meters high and green flames were coming out of the bakc of his body. Loki jump in the front of Caesar and said "Get behind me Caesar.." The big doll were protecting his master. There came blue flames out the principal herself, so Caesar standed back and waited. Short after the a blond girl appeared and she summon a bow and and arrow against the human and a girl who was close at him.

@Shinku
@Angelic Fusion

Kimiko
Watching from the sidelines, Kimiko watched the interaction between Alexia and the human (so his name was Ryunosuke, hmm?), both amused and bemused. She was still pretty confused, but at the same time, very much entertained.
The alarms had finally stopped, and she was relieved of the pounding headache that was creeping up on her. Couldn't the school afford decent alarm systems? She scoffed and turned her attention back to the current scene. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone else teleport in, a pretty little neko girl with long white hair. She seemed to be puzzled about the situation as well, slowly inching closer to Alexia and Ryunosuke. Seeing this as good a time as any to get some new info, she began to approach Kitara.

"I wouldn't get any closer if I was you. I think the ice queen's got this one covered." She gave a slight shrug of her shoulders. "Anyways the kid's name is Ryunosuke... Yuuki, I think? I dunno if I heard it right, but whatever." She turned to look at the commotion with the human again, placing her hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow quizzically.
"So a human, huh? This is gonna be fun."

@Chrystal Alvarez

"You appear to have a warped idea of Fun"
Kit smirked and leant back on her heels, watching.

"Ryunosuke, huh? whoever he is, he better leave. I doubt many of... us will appreciate his arrival."
She thought about the little robot girl and wondered how she was or would react to the humans presence.

"Anyway, I'm Kitara, and you are?" She held a hand out to the girl beside her and smiled.

@Trionfi
@Shinku

Kimiko
Kimiko smiled and took Kitara's hand. "Kimiko Honda, at your service. Nice to meet you, Kita-chan!" Whether Kitara liked the nickname or not, it was probably going to stick.
"Oh come on, it's not 'warped', it's interesting! It's about time something exciting happened in this school." Apparently she had forgotten about the fiasco at the opening ceremony and the fight the first day of classes.
"But if little Ryu over there really is a human, he's not gonna last a day here."

@Chrystal Alvarez

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
image.jpeg

Lopi Houpu

----
@Shinku
@Angelic Fusion

"Lopi go see what human want. Maybe human reason?" Lopi asked the male who tackled her, but she didn't seem far to reassured when he said that he would protect her. Lopi climbed back up onto the window again, and jumped. Yes, she jumped. The petite robot landed on all fours on the fround, easily by releasing steam at her feet to break the fall. With that, she took off one foot, as though gliding through the air; no, skating. By the time she reached the outside, she saw Amaya, and another female who she didn't recognize. Another female, and she was with the human. Lopi carefully approached the three, and she, to the human, appeared perfectly harmless. Unlike other robots, she didn't experience defects from water, more like emotional difficulties.

"Lopi thinks that human should be reasoned with. Human no have powers, Lopi came from human world, so Lopi know. Lopi say we keep human here, or else human go back to world and tell other humans." Lopi shrugged, trying to think of things logically. They could bring him back to the human world as though he was dreaming, but with a few scratches and wounds, probably wouldn't be likely that he would pass it off as a dream. "Lopi says we bring him into the school, and keep him under lockdown and question him." She offered, trying her best to be peaceful... Until she pointed her arm at the male. Her arm turned into some sort of missile launcher, and that one action made it clear to him, that she was the one who launched the explosive earlier. "No mercy on human.. Though. Amaya can use punishment if he no cooperate guu." She concluded. Amaya might like the sound of that, based off that last reaction from her when she was thinking about punishing her and two other classmates.​

Reactions: Crysodic
Alexia
@Shinku

Everything seemed to go absolutely insanein a few short seconds. People were swarming around everywhere now and the human was only getting more freaked out. When he talked about his current health she let out a sigh. But, things took another turn when he said about them being the same. Alexia shook her head "You really have no idea where you are... Lets just say you and I aren't even close in our genetic code." Alexia said with a nod. Not caring that he was close she began to invoke her power. Starting from the hair she began to light on fire. When her hair was fully consumed she kept it going at a safe pace to keep it from flash freezeing him and everything around them. Whe she was fully consumed in the freezeing flame she saw one of the school patrol come charging through.

The lady held a bow up to the kid and began to shout about him stepping back. Alexia just stared "He isn't doing anything." She said as he began to loose his cool again. To make things worse more began to show up.. but this time they were students. Knowing that she couldn't eat him if they got ahold of him she immediately throught about acting and freezeing him solid. That way no one could have him since she couldn't. Shaking her head she snapped the selfish thought and... malicious thought out of her mind. Eating a person you just met isn't the best of practices.. as much as she has always wanted to try human. She felt her... more demonic teeth begin to form and she felt she was about to bite him. Turning around she had to face away from him and take a deep breath "I think its best if I dont stand near him.... Its not you... Its honestly me about to.. well.. Ill explain later if they dont." Alexia mumbled.

As if a light switch was flicked on or off she turned once more and looked directly at the human. Her eyes seemed to almost be flickering like fire and it was obvious something was about to happen. She licked her lips again and began to giggle "Oh, Im sorry.. I have to.." She said monotonicly.. she was hungry.​

Last edited:
Kit smiled, she liked this girl.
"Are you suggesting they're going to fight or something. That might be exciting. Personally, I have yet to witness something exciting here."

@Trionfi

Reactions: Trionfi
Mei too ventured closer too the human. He didn't seem to be out to get her. So she was now curious. Curious but still slightly wary. Then she noticed Amaya with a bow in hand and frowned. She wasn't just going to kill him was she? True, Mei had wished death upon him the moment she'd sensed his presence, however she sensed no enchantments on this boy. In fact it seemed like he hardly knew what was going on.

She grinned as long as he wasn't out to enslave her she found no problem with helping him out a bit. Plus it was another chance to mess with the warden. She stalked to hiding spot closer to the crowd and held her hand out. It glowed slightly as she focused on casting an enchantment on Amaya's bow, willing it to malfunction. She wasn't so good at enchanting as a whole, but when it came to breaking things with it she was a pro.

That done she stalked closer to them all.

"I think Lopi has a point here," she said nodding to Lopi "Immediate execution seems a bit heavy doesn't it?"

Kimiko
"Oh please. Do you really think he'd have a chance in a fight against her? He's a human." She crossed her arms, tilting her head as she did so. "It'd be funny though."
She watched as Amaya pulled her bow out and aimed it at Ryunosuke. Well, this looked like it was about to meet a quick and unsatisfying end. She glanced over at Kitara with a little smirk on her face.
"Hey, Kita-chan. Why don't we stop our little school officer before she puts an arrow in the kid's head?"

@Chrystal Alvarez

HIDEKI SUNADA

Hideki heard the alarm go off and some quarrel outside so he used his semi transformation and flew out the window to look for the spot where the people was and when he found them he saw Amaya pointing her bow at a boy which made Hideki land right in between the boy and Amaya I don't know why you are pointing your bow at this boy but from the looks of this he can't do any harm so let's just take him to the principal to see what the heck is going on here. He then faced the boy and introduced himself. My name is Hideki Sunada and i want to make sure you don't get hurt in this situation. Then he faced Amaya again standing in the way for her aim with her bow.

@Shinku

@Angelic Fusion @Citrus @Kobal @SugaarCereal @Donolsen
Amaya Suzuki
Amaya narrowed her eyes and slowly lowered her bow. She glared at everybody, totally schoked that they were actually trying to protect a human. She stompped her right foot on the ground, growing with fustration. "Get out of the way, idiots! How dare you yo even think that useless being is no harm to use!? Get ut of my way or I'll punish every singe of you!" Amaya was really serius and pissed than before. She gritted her teeth and galred at Rynosuke with rage burning on her eyes. Apparenly, she really had a strong hate to human.

Amaya growled and lifted her bow once again, tensing her arrow and loading it with more energy. "Last warning, get the hell away from that human... NOW!!!"
Ryunosuke Yuuki
Ryunosuke chuckled dumbly and looked at everyone, his mind totally blank an still not knowing what was going on. He saw another strange girl that came out from nowhere and tried to stick an arrow right on his face while glowing with a weird light around her and a strange creature that stood in front of him with a protective pose, but that actually seems friendly, because he actually introduced himself to him. Also, just when he thought an adorable petite girl that appear was friendly and a human like him, his hopes of finally trusting someone there just disappear like dust as he spotted some kind of canon on her arm and she was pointing at him.

As he looked at Alexia, the first one he met, he widden his eyes and backed away from her as he saw her once again with dangerous, yet pretty blue flames. Okay, okay... Now, I'm beginning to thing some real and weird shit is going on here.." he thought as he stood in a fair and safe distance from anyone. He looked at them, his heartbeats beating so fast and hard that he though his heart would jump off his chest. He looked around, trying to find a escape route, even knowing that if he run, they will probably end up catching him before he could even blink. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head, looking down with a scared and confused expression. "Careful of what you wish for, huh...?" he thought as he remembered all those times he wished for something chaotic and interestin to happen to him, but all of this was way too much for him.

As he looked to his right, he spotted like a small natural slide behind some bushes. He widden his eyes a bit and slowly looked at everyone, slowly moving closer to the bushes. They were kind of busy talking with the girl with the bow, so he thought they probably wasn't paying attention. Whe he found the opportunity, he quickly truned around and dived between the bushes, slidding down and holding some screams that almost escaped his mouth.
Amaya Suzuki
Amaya widden her ees as she saw how Ryunouske escaped through the bushed. She shotthe arrow towards him, but Mei's spell on her bow made the arrow like an spaggetti. She growed madly and quickly ran towards the bushes, noticed the natural slide where Ryunosuke escaped. "Damn it!" She turned her gaze to everyone. "Thank a lot, buch of assholes! You let that freak escape and now he's on the loose!"

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Alexia
[BCOLOR=#000000]@Shinku[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][SIZE=4]@Citrus[/SIZE][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][SIZE=4]@Kobal[/SIZE][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][SIZE=4]@SugaarCereal[/SIZE][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][SIZE=4]@Donolsen[/SIZE][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
Looking over a the now raging school patrol member she just shrugged. She got out of the punishment of using her powers it seems. The whole school had a far bigger issue to deal with this time around and she knew it. When the human disappeared Alexia saw the way that he went. But, knowing that was enough for her. She didn't care much about the human after all... Humans no matter what they wear wouldn't be able to survive in her home. So, if he happened to be evil she could just flee home and enjoy herself in the constant cold. The girl ran to the bushes and looked down to try and see where he went. Alexia just shrugged at what she said. "I didn't let him escape. Maybe if you locked down the area and kept people from swarming in he wouldn't have gotten away." She stated plainly and like a bullet to the girl.

With that she turned and began to walk back towards the school. It was offical at this point.. she touched a human and everyone knew. She actually tackled a human.. that was enough of that for one day. With the excitement only seeming to pick up he knew that the school would likely be put on some sort of lock down. So, with that in her mind she began to make her way back to her dorm room. As she walked she made sure to take the long way around just to take time to relax. Luckily enough for her very few people were taking the same path as her. There was only one person ahead of her and no one behind her.. it was a perfect time for her to cool down again before going into her dorm. After a few seconds of thinking she deiced it would be best just to continue walking as normal.. there was already enough chaos.​

HIDEKI SUNADA

Hideki turned around and saw how the boy had suddenly escaped and he jumped into the bushes close by since they would be the only spot he could had run off too and he was right, he took the boy by his collar and came out of the bushes with him. Don't run or else you will end up getting hurt so stay with me and i will gurantee your safety. Otherwise i will hand you over to Amaya if you so choose to but the choice is yours. He then held him away from Amaya in a pose which would make him able to get away fast if needs be.

@Shinku

"And how do you propose we do that? Hmm...?"
As she spoke however her eyes glowed black and a heavy aura fell about her a twisted smirk on her face.
She had some plans herself, and the weren't about helping the human.

Aira Aitchson

@Donolsen @Chrystal Alvarez @Shinku @SugaarCereal @Citrus

There was something about the whole situation that seems comical in a way though having a human here isn't really a problem that should be taken lightly. Though it seems like things were cooling down a bit. Even if the human tried to escape again, there were people who could easily catch him by either scent or presence alone. Aira was about to run after the human after he ran off into the bushes, but it seems like someone else beaten her to the chase. There was something about seeing Amaya get angry like that which was entertaining to watch, especially while it is directed at others.

With so many surrounding him, there is little to no chance at all of the thing escaping, realistically speaking, though they are known to do some impressive stuff like times where the odds seems to be against them. She doubts she would be able to see such a thing happen right now. All they need to do is get rid of the thing in any way and the whole fuss could be over. Then again.. Aira's mind drifted off into thought as students seem to be protecting him. With a soft sigh, Aira decided she might as well speak up to. There will be more fun to be had with the thing anyways. "Since it seems like he couldn't really fight back, why not just capture him? I'm sure there will be plenty of uses to think of afterwards." After saying there, Aira headed towards where she spotted her roommate. Mei. She stood beside where she is standing and waved at her with a smile before returning her gaze to the whole scene still unfolding.

Kit slowly clenched her fists, her mind set on slow chocking the human. She had no intention of stopping either. She hated humans, and was more than eager to see them suffer

@Shinku @Trionfi
@Kobal @Donolsen

Kimiko
Kimiko watched Ryunosuke runoff into the bushes, and turned away with a slight yawn. Oh well, the excitement was over now. She was about to head back to the school when she heard Amaya yelling at the student body, even angrier than usual, and turned back to look at her.
"Hey, Cupcake." She smirked at her clever little nickname for the flat-chested school patrol leader. That was definitely going to stick. "Why are you blaming us? I mean, I know I'm not the one with bad aim here." She was teasing and taunting Amaya now, trying to get a reaction from her.
"Why're you trying to shoot the guy anyway? Let's be real, does he really look dangerous?"

@Shinku

2BD4E512-CBA4-453F-8C3F-03889097E0D5_zpsrsdlm1ab.jpg

Courtyard

The bajang let out a soft sigh as the alarms finally stopped. The sound still echoed in his mind. He slowly allowed himself to uncurl from his protective position. He stood up a bit shakily, his bloodlust trying to send him chasing after the full blooded human. "Maybe the alarms were a bit too loud... But I'd be more concerned about the fact that half the student body, including your over glorified hall monitor seem to be shooting to kill him." He sighed and began to walk away, adjusting his hat as he did so.

He barely gave any attention to the fact that the little talking doll that had arrived on the scene with the head lunatic demoness was now quite a large shield for the almost human who'd almost become a victim to his blood thirsty desires.

Reactions: Stray Shinku