So far, how's this story going?

• Meh... I don't even know why I join this....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The bajang blinked slowly when the teacher started snarling at him. His gaze lazily watched the book pieces drift to the ground. His gaze flicked back up to the teacher. "You were just giving the rundown of the rules in your classroom, which have not changed since after you had me the first time. I do believe you were about to continue onto my personal favorite- no pranks." Avante allowed a small smirk to cross his face as he gave a summary of what the teacher had been going on about. "Also, I have a completely unrelated question. If a werewolf were bald in his typical form, would he keep his bald spot when he transforms?" There was an honest curiosity on the mischief maker's face as he waited eagerly to hear the answer.
The teacher widen his eyes and blushed faintly, feeling totally hurt and offended by such a question. He didn't care if Avante actually said it with no disrespectful intention. His wolf pride were totally hurt and broke into pieces. He growled and angrily and picked a board earaser. "Of course I will have some hair, baka!" he shouted at him, throwing the earaser right at his head. "How dare you to talk to me like that!?"
The teacher quickly returned to her normal form after Saito went into a sorce of breakdown. "G-Ginikama-san...? W-What's wrong?!" The poor teacher totally panicked and quickly walked towards him, sweating nervously and not really knowing what to do. "Oh, for the gods! Somebody call the nurse of the Infirmary! Quick!" A student quickly stood up and ran out of the room for bring the nurse. Other 4 males stood up and helped the teacher to settle down Saito, which was all crazy screaming and saying something about some voices. They were all panicked and escared that he would get more crazy and hurt everyone.
Amaya widen her eyes and blushed deep red as Lopi called her scary flat chest girl. She frowned madly, covering her chest and stomping her way towards her, pushing aside some students there were stood up because there were no chairs for them. "Come on, I dare you to call me like that again!" she yelled at her and stood up in front of her. She looked down at her, crossing her arms and clenching her teeth. "If you think I will go easy on you just for having the appearance of a adorable peasant, you're wrong". He flickered her forehead with her right fingers, making a clinging sound. "Come on, I dare you to call me like that again, Thumbellina".

Some students that saw her flickering the poor Lopi's forehead frowned with disgust and dissaproval. They wanted to jumped towards her and slap some sense out of her, but they knew the School Patrol member that were there would probably smack the crap out of them. They slowly looked at Aria and Megumi, awaiting for see what they will do.
The troll slowly looked at her and thought about it. "A migrane you say? Alright, you can go to the Infirmary". He nodded and raised his right index finger. "Remember that the Infirmary is in the 2nd floor of the Gymnasium. And after that, besure to ask a classmate if I gave something important, alright?"

Kit stayed by the tree till the end of the first lesson. She quickly stopped sulking over the embarrassing 'presentation' and put her headphones on, pulling out her notepad and beginning to draw as the heavy bass of her music kicked in, little to her knowledge she was singing out loud, and she soon gained the attention of pupils not in classes, and teachers who were flitting about. But she didn't notice, she just continued to sing to herself, drawing the small cottage she had once called home.

Aira Aitchson - 11-2

The one thing Aira didn't like about the school was getting into trouble with the School Patrol Leader. At first she was delighted that she didn't have to receive a punishment, then she couldn't help but to groan the moment the Principal said that something worse was coming to her and the other two. She wasn't really worried about herself as much, but more towards Lopi since Aira couldn't help to be protective over something so cute and adorable. What brought up Aira's smile again was when Lopi was trying to stand up for her and Megumi. A slight giggle escaped her mouth when she mentioned her having a flat chest.

Something came into her mind when Amaya was laying it on Lopi for calling her flat-chested. It was crazy and probably wouldn't work, but it was worth a shot, after all, Aira does owe a favour to Megumi for helping her out when she needed it. It will be like killing two birds with one stone. She couldn't really believe she was about to do this. "There is no need to get mad for her speaking the truth. Plus they barely did anything. Like the teacher said, I was one of the ones to start the brawl and I was basically the cause of it all, so I could really be the only one getting punished." She has trouble talking like this. It doesn't really help that she isn't used to doing this for others, but she didn't really like owing favours to others. The sense of debt towards someone isn't really something she enjoyed feeling. "I don't care if I have to take the blunt of all three punishments." Shit, you didn't have to go THAT far, Aira! The hell are you doing?! She really had no excuse to why something like that came out of her mouth. She knew she was going to regret it one way or another though.

@Myka @Shinku @Citrus

Mei nodded in understanding and collected her things. She didn't want to have to come back in case the bell rang while she was gone. she left her class and headed for the nurse's office. It didn't take long for her to get there. She entered the nurse's office, but didn't immediately see anyone.

"Excuse me? Anyone home?" she called out

SAito.png
Classroom 12-2

Saito was still in his trauma, he looked around on all the worrying classmates but what they didnt know that pictures from the past popped into his head and he started to hallucinate. He started to look at his classmates, but with more anger and insanity. He raised up with a creepy smile and said "You.... You are the problem!!" to his classmates, and out of control he started to attack a girl, luckly the girl evaded by showing her true form as an Arachne, so she jumped into the air and laned on the celing. He missed and hit the wall but because of the power the wall broke. After he broke the wall he was standing still for a while with blood on his knuckles, he started to laugh insanely "Hehe......Hehe..... HEHAHAHAHAHAHA.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" and then he cried "There is only pain and agony!!" then he get crazy and was about to going berserk.

@Shinku

cooltext139176953368134.png

Class 12-2

Hideki saw Saito getting more aggressive and out of pure reflexes he did his semi change power and he gave Saito his best punch on his head to knock him out to get him out of danger from himself and the others. He then looked at the teacher and said "I had to do it and since he is a zombie he will be alright soon so i hope it was alright that i did it" Then he transformed back to his normal human form and kept an eye on Saito.

@Shinku

@Kobal @Myka @Citrus
Amaya Suzuki
Amaya quickly glared at Aria after she dared to stood up for Lopi and Megumi. She actually admire her for having the courage to say that she would recieve the punishment of both of them. She really had some balls, but that would be weird to say out loud, because Aria was, you know, a girl. Amaya looked at Lopi one more time and clicked her tongue, stepping away from her a bit. "I have to admit I admire you for saying such a foolish thing, um... Aria-san, right?" She looked at her with a slight smirk. "Still, I cannot punish you for them as well, but I think I can make an exception". She chuckled a bit and stepped closser to Aria, looking up at her, because she was actually a little shorter than Aria. Some veins popped besides her forehead as she saw Aria's big breasts. She clicked her tongue and crossed her arms for cover her chest, totally jelous for her.

"If you managed to answer one of my riddles, I won't punish Megumi and Lopi, only you, but with a silly punishment. However, if you don't answer my riddle, you better hold on tight, because I will give you the worst punishment you could ever recieve and your friends will gonna help you as well". Amaya smirked widely, one of her cute little fangs visible. "So, what do you say? Do you feel courageous enough for try to solve my riddle?"

The whole class gasped with awe and quickly looked at Aria with widen eyes. Some even shook thier heads, trying to tell her to not accept solving the riddle and just accept that her punishemnet and leave behind Megumi and Lopi. Amaya's riddles were the first reason of why most of the students recieved a punishment.

A beautiful young female with a antique short black dress with red details came out from a small room that was in the corner of the Infirmary. Her skin were pale as a silk and her cheeks had a hint of pink blush. She smiled kindly and with a kinda shy expression as she loked at Mei. The nurse (even when she didn't had a nurse uniform) definitely looked like a beautiful doll came out from a fantasy movie. "Welcome to the Infirmary, miss", se said with a voice so soft and sweet that it was like hearing a relaxing melody. "In what may I help you?"
The teacher made a pokerface when Hideki pucnhed the crap out of Saito. A drop of sweat appeared behind her head as she slowly looked at him. "W-Well... I really don't know if that was the right thing to do, though... But if that will keep him steady until the nurse arrive, I think it's okay". She fixed her glasses and looked down at Saito. "You just need to apology with him afterwards, okay?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Donolsen

Class 12-2

Hideki nodded at the teacher relieved that he wouldn't get in trouble for doing this "Thanks for understanding why i did it and i will make sure to apologize to him when he wakes up" Then he sat down at his desk again, smacked up his legs onto it and then just thought about what might have gotten into Saito to make him behave in such a way.

@Shinku

Last edited by a moderator:
Caesar.png

Caesar just arrive to the school, he was late but he doesnt see to care. He start speaking with Loki "Hey Loki.... is this the place....?" did he say with a low voice, "It sure is a big building, it has to be here, its the only thing around here" did Loki said. They both stood and looked at the building, then Caesar started to say "Let's go inside and ask if this is the place...." and Loki responed with "Wow.. wow... WOW!! Take it easy buddy" Caesar looks confused at Loki "Listen.. what if there is humans inside.. you hate humans" Caesar just stood there with a stoneface but you could see his anger in his eyes "If we starts walking into building that is filled with humans, and you begin to transform them into frogs. You will end up like Madam Chacha" did Loki said. Caesar said nothing, he just keeping with the stoneface "We dont have to be hasty..... Lets wait and see for now.." said Loki. Caesar shaked his head and said "Okey Loki.... Let's wait and see" Then they both sit on a bench and waited.

@Shinku

tumblr_nbauhr6rql1qdzyeso1_500.png

Lopi Houpu

~~~~

"Lopi wants to solve a riddle too! Lopi dares the flat chested, scary school patrol to ask her a riddle!"

Lopi yelled out to the school patrol again, and yes, she dared. Oh how she dared say it again. She was a robot, even if she knew how to feel fear, she was always one to feel curiosity as well. "But... Lopi the same age as Aira, so it's okay, right?" Lopi asked. When the girl thumped the little mocha's head, however, she would feel as though it were steel hard, literally. Like, not like an average bone either. It was literal steel. "Or... Is Scary flat chested woman scared of losing to Lopi?" Lopi asked, almost trying to taunt the girl. The little mecha couldn't help but to giggle at how self conscious the school patrol leader was about her chest, and she couldn't compare herself to Lopi anyways.

"Lopi just little girl who can't talk clearly guu. So what are guu worried about?"

The mecha clearly spoke as though she were overly confident. Of course, she was. She was a friggin robot. She had the mind of a god damn super computer if not better. "Also... Lopi thinks that boys kept talking about your chest in the assembly, but Lopi no record."

Now, this was the tough part. You wouldn't be able to tell if the poor soul was lying or not. Why? Because she was just a robot with emotions. It'd be tough to tell if she were telling the truth, as looking into her soul wouldn't work, since she didn't have one, but had one at the same time. Yeah, it was complicated.

"Finally, Lopi not Thumbelina. At least Lopi no have board for a chest, and Lopi cuter than scary flat chested, jealous woman. Aira has balloons, Meguu has Watermelons, and Lopi can change whenever she wants... Once Lopi finds out how to do it."

Oh she was really asking for it now, looks like she really wanted to answer the riddle despite all the girls trying to get the poor girl to stop herself.

Oh well.

@Shinku
@Kobal
@Myka

Last edited by a moderator:
SAito.png

Was sending flying by Hideki through the hole that Saito punched, he flew out to the hallway and passed out. He couldnt move, the only thing that happen inside of his mind was music. A calm violin play just keeping playing at some beautiful sakura trees.

Avante Fiore, Senior Class 12-4
4DB487F4-D668-450E-96F7-2518C70DFE82_zpszjav0hcx.jpg

Avante's eyes went wide upon hearing the teacher yelling at him, and a feline sound of alarm escaped him when an eraser was hurled his way. He caught the eraser before it hit him, and locked his light brown eyes on the teacher once more. "I wasn't asking about you! I was just wondering! It was an honest question!" He growled right back as he slammed the eraser down onto the desk.

Nurse's office

Mei was surprised when the nurse spoke to her, she hadn't noticed her there. Nevertheless, she was glad the room wasn't empty. She would've had to raid the place for the right drugs if it had been empty.

"Ah, yeah. I have a pretty bad headache. Mind helping me out?" she asked scratching the back of her head. Mei glanced out the window. She saw a boy in the courtyard just sitting on a bench.

What's his deal? She wondered

Megumi Konda | Class 11-2

When the whole classroom broke out in a gender based war, Megumi had to dodge a couple chairs in order to prevent her head from completely being crushed. She tightened her jaw at the sight of the fight between monsters, she spotted one boy in specifically, wildly taking down the girls around him and Meg cursed at him under her breath. She then braced herself and charged right towards the boy, Meg wasn’t exactly thinking because she was aware that she wasn’t the strongest person around and would probably get knocked back herself. Luckily someone had taken hold of him and threw him across the room before Megumi even had the chance to crash into him. She smiled at the girl and gave her a thumbs up before kneeling down to help aid the girls who were beaten down. Suddenly, the most awful high pitch sound screeched its way through the classroom causing everyone to stop, drop and cover their ears. Meg lightly groaned and pressed her hands against her head as hard as she could to try and block out the noise.

She stayed kneeling on the ground until the sound slowly faded, she looked up and spotted the principle and the patrols which instantly triggered everyone back to their seats. It was quiet, though everyone can feel the tense stares coming from the principle and patrols. Megumi kept her head down as the principle spoke about her disappointment with the class, Meg's hands slightly tightening, feeling a bit furious with all the trouble those perverts and the rest of the obnoxious boys in class started, they’re the ones who really deserve the punishments. When the principle mentioned that Lopi, Aira and Megumi punishment will be determined by the school patrol Meg’s heart dropped. She quickly looked over at Aira and poor innocent Lopi, feeling a bit bad that they had to go through this as well. Her eyes widen when Aira spoke up, deciding to take the punishment burden from all three of them. Megumi looked over at her with worried eyes as she shook her head, Sorry Aira, can’t let you take the blame for all of this, she thought to herself then placed a hand on Aira’s shoulder.

“I can’t let you do that, I’m as responsible for this as you are” she said “Aira can’t take all the punishments for this” then looked straight at Amaya, hoping she would go lightly on Aira and the riddle. Meg looked over at Lopi and smiled when she spoke up about solving the riddle too and tried her best to hold back a laugh when she brought up Amaya’s flat chest but as soon as Lopi mentioned Aira’s and Meg’s, she almost choked and felt her cheeks begin to burn, even though she did know that what Lopi was saying was supposed to meant as a compliment of some sort.

Last edited:
An assisstant of the Infirmary nurse quickly arrived at the scene with the student that volunteered to bring her. The teacher quickly stood up and quickly brought her where Saito was laid, totally uncouncious. SHe explained her everything, since how he went all crazy to how Hideki has to punch the crap out of his head for ease him down. The assistant nodded and tried to lft Saito, but he was too heavy for her. "Ah, who of the males would be so kind to help the miss bring Saito-san to the Infirmary?" asked the teacher as she looked at the students.
"Of course you were talking about me, you jokester! I didn't born yesturday, kid!" replied the teacher with a angry shout. "Oh, just wait and see! I definitely giving you a good punishment for teach you to not mess up with the wolf, kid!" He quickly took out a paper and a pen from his desk. He looked down down at the paper and began to quickly wrote down a note, some stream coming out from his face as he still was totally angry.

Kasumi Hiroshi
Kazumi nodded as she listened Mei. She then stood besides a chair and patted the chair with her righthand. "Yes, I have the right thing to quickly relief that headache, sweetie", she said with a smile. "Come and seat here, please".

Amaya Suzuki
Amaya widen her eyes and quickly glared at Lopi, blushing deep red. She growled and stopped her right foot on the floor angrily. "Shut, stupid kid! You don't have the rightto talk like that about my chest!" Some stream came out from her ears and nosetrills, rage flowing on her veins as she looked down at Lopi. "B-Besides, my chest still in the growing process, s-so they will be big in a couple more years!" The whole class made a pokerface as Amaya began to talk about how her chest was still growing. So of them sighed and shook their head, thinking that she was just saying an excuse.

"Just give up and live with that, Amaya-san... You're 17 and with no chances of your chest to grow..."

That's what they wanted to tell her, but none of them dare to say such a thing. They would dig up temselves on their own graves. Amaya chuckled evily, her eagle wings coming out from her back and ripping the back of her uniform. She glared at Lopi with a wide creepy smile, pointing at her face. "Alright then, ant, be ready to face one of my hardest riddles! If you managed to answer it, your punishment, along with Aria's and Megumi's, won't be that bad and you will earn my respect. But, if you fail, oh, you better embrace yourself for what you will face!" She chuckled more evily. "Are you ready!? You can solve it with Aria and Megumi if you wish, kid".

Class 12-2

Hideki looked among the classmates and since everyone still looked to be baffled he then thought it was a good idea to help the nurse since he also knew how he could "fix" Saito again if needs be. "I'll help you get Saito to the infirmary if that's okay" He then did his semi-transformation and put Saito over his shoulder and followed the nurse out of the classroom thinking that he is in good hands.

@Shinku

Avante Fiore, Senior Class 12-4
4DB487F4-D668-450E-96F7-2518C70DFE82_zpszjav0hcx.jpg

Avante narrowed his eyes, seeing that he wouldn't win this argument. Well, he supposed that he would get his revenge eventually. It was too soon after the ceremony incident to do any major pranks on this teacher, but they were coming. "You realize you broke a rule a while ago, correct?" He finally spoke. "Perhaps I should tell the principal that you just destroyed some of the school's property, eh?" He asked calmly, a small smirk lightly tugging at the corner of his mouth. He gestured to the remains of the textbook that lay on the ground still. "I do believe that that's a big rule this year, correct? Man, she'd be pissed if she heard that one of her best teachers couldn't even be bothered to follow such a simple rule." A darker look drifted over the bajang's face as he waited to see how the teacher would react to this batch of dialogue.

Mei smiled in relief. she moved towards a chair and sank into it.

"That's good, took me forever to get id of the one i got after that shitshow of an assembly." Mei said casually before she realized her mistake.

"Uh, I meant.... a circus act, yeah. Not a shitshow." Mei ammended, not realizing that she cursed again in her cover up.

Aira Aitchson - 11-2

When the other two girls chose to stand with Aira instead of just letting her take the blame, She felt touched by them. They might as well go out together than alone. She didn't mind that at all. With a smile, she turned to face Megumi to thank her for doing this. Aira began to get flustered again when she heard her breasts mentioned again, this time by Lopi. She tried her best to hide it from the other students so they can't see her like that. This obviously failed for her and only made it all the more obvious. It was pretty funny to hear Lopi not really afraid to mention Amaya's breasts so many times, or lack thereof. Aira was trying to hide the fact that she was a bit scared from having to face one of her riddles, but she had Lopi and Megumi to help her so that comforted her about it. Whatever the riddle was, she was ready to answer it alongside Megumi and Lopi.

Caesar.png

Caesar and Loki was still wating for something to happen, but it was so boring that Loki yell "ITS SO BORING!!! NOTHING HERE IS HAPPENING!!" Caesar looked at Loki and said with a low voice "Take it easy Loki, you dont have to get so upset plus, wasnt it you who said that we should sit here and wait" Loki looked at Caesar "Yeah it was me, but it was only because you and your hate to humans" Caesar remembered and looked down in sadness by thinking of Madam Chacha "Listen what about this.. I go inside and scout ahead and then i will return to you and tell you if its here or not. Hah??" Did Loki said to Caesar, the first most genius thing that Loki had ever said. Caesar smile and said with a low voice "Alright then.... i will wait here then...." Loki jumped down from the bench and yell out heroicly "I will return when i have conquered the area" Caesar looked at Loki with a weird looking face "Eh...... Okey....." Then Caesar gave him a thumps up and Loki was moving closer to the entrance, then he stared at the door and thought (So... how can i open this door) Luckly a female student open the door the same moment, Loki dogde the door and ended under the Female student, when Loki looked up under the students skirt and saw blue striped panties and Loki yelled "P-P-P-PANTIES!!!" Caesar look at Loki from the distance and he said to himself with a very low voice "I wonder whats going on over there"

@Shinku