So far, how's this story going?

• Meh... I don't even know why I join this....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The nurse assistant thanked Hideki for been so kind at voluuntering for help her bring Saito to the Infimary. Once they left the room, the teacher turned to face the class and began those who bullied Saito, yelling at them that it may be their fault that Saito went into some source of mysterious breakdown.

Kasumi Hiroshi

Kasumi looked at Mei and giggling cutely, covering her mouth. "Well, you really have a point there. The Opening Ceremony this years was quite not the thing everybody expected to be". She then little patted the top of Mei's head with a cute smile. "Still, there's no need to be cursing, sweetie. That's bad and you can in trouble". She gently rubbed her head before placing her hands on the sides of her head and gently gave her a delightful massage. "Now, what I'm about to do now won't hurt, okay? So, don't get scared". After that, Kasumi slowly closed her eyes and began to mumbled some words from a spell. Her hands began to shine bright pink and a healing effect slowly began to fade Mei's headache.

After a couple of seconds, Kasumi's hands stopped shinning and slowly opened her eyes. She looked down at Mei with a bright smile and lightly rubbed her head again. "How are you feeling now, sweetie?" Suddenly, the nurse burst open the door loudly, making the poor Kasumi scream cutely, hugging Mei tightly.
The teacher suddenly stopped writing on the paper and froze where he was, his eyes widen after hearing Avante. He slowly looked at him with a mad frown, clenching his teeth and breaking in pieces his pen after gripping it tightly, totally fustrated after not been able to do something to him. Besides, what Avante said was totally right, even the Principal said that in the Opening Ceremony before he screw everything. "Avante..." he said while having his teeth gritted. He took the paper and broke it in pieces with his teeth like a rabid dog. After that, he pointed at him. "Damn you! I swear I will get you another day, you little brat!"

He smacked his desk and looked down at it, totally defeated. "Everybody... Get out of here now... Class is dissmissed..." The students smiled widely and quickly packed their things and picked their backpacks, quickly getting out of the room. They chuckled and began to talk about what happened, some of them really thankful with Avante.

Amaya Suzuki
1612880-bigthumbnail.jpg
Amaya, after seeing the confidence expressions on Aria, Megumi and Lopi, frowned angrily. She took a step back and made a spin, her long blonde hair swirling with her. After that, she stopped and pointed at them with her ight index finger, smirking evily. "Alright then! Here's my riddle, brats: What is the living thing that walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three legs at dusk?"

The whole class widen their eyes with shock, even the teacher, whom fixed his glasses.. That was definitely a really hard riddle for those who were so knew in that. Aria, Megumi and Lopi really needed to think deeply about that riddle, because it was kind of confuse and complex, especially after it had some kind of words play. Amaya chuckled and crossed her arms, whipping her hair. "Take your time for thinking".
The girl narrowed her eyes after hearing someone and slowly looked down at her skirt. She widen her eyes after seeing a creepy looking doll almost nosebleeding after peeking at her panties. She yelled and quickly kicked off the poor Loki.

Last edited:
image.png

Lopi Houpu

----

"... Oh boo. That's easy. A human."

Lopi explained, really getting it right there. No really, she didn't take any time to think, she just waited for Amaya to stop talking. She had solved many riddles in the past due to having been 'tested' in terms of creativity. "Explanation: Morning refers to early years, where the human is a baby and crawls on all fours. Afternoon represents later years, where a human will walk on two legs. Dusk represents elder years, where it is two legs plus a support."

Lopi seemed to have heard that riddle in the past, since she was so easily able to solve it. She then paused for a moment, and looked up at Amaya as she tilted her head. "... Riddle. Romeo and Juliet are dead. At the crime scene, there was broken glass, spilt water, a night stand, a bed, and train tracks next to the house. Specifically and in a detailed order of events, what caused the death of Romeo and Juliet?"

She paused for a moment, before adding more information.

"There was no water or glass on the bed, and the bodies were found on the ground. They live in a remote location as well, so no other beings lived anywhere near them. Hint, there were no supernaturals."

Lopi asked, and some other students seemed to be dumbfolded by the riddle. Solving Amaya's riddles were already amazing, but Lopi dared to ask a riddle back.

((Note: I actually already knew the answer, and I know the answer to the one I asked too ;P))
@Shinku

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stray Shinku
"... Riddle. Romeo and Juliet are dead. At the crime scene, there was broken glass, spilt water, a night stand, a bed, and train tracks next to the house. Specifically and in a detailed order of events, what caused the death of Romeo and Juliet?"

She paused for a moment, before adding more information.

"There was no water or glass on the bed, and the bodies were found on the ground. They live in a remote location as well, so no other beings lived anywhere near them. Hint, there were no supernaturals."
Amaya widen her eyes with a shocked expression after Lopi managed to solve her riddle. She clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes with a smirk as she quickly knew the answer of her silly riddle. "Darling, I'm the dang queen of riddles", she said with a sassy chuckle and glared at her. "That's actually a classic and really interesting riddle where you have to really put your brain to work. The broken glass and water belonged to a fish tank that was on top of the shelf, so Romeo and Juliet were fish. The rumble of the train on the tracks knocked the tank off the shelf, sadly breaking the tank in pieces".

She chuckled and looked at Lopi with a grin for quite a while. "Mmh, I have to admit you really impressed me, Lopi-san", she said in a bit, this time calling the robot girl by her name and a honorific, a sign that Lopi definitely earned her respect. She sighed and nodded. "And I'm a girl that keeps her word, so, as I said before, you and your friend won't get punished that badly. In the lunchtime, reunite with me at the Gym". She then looked up at Aria and Megumi. "Same goes for you..."

With a flip of her hair, she turned around and began to walk out of the room, the School Patrol following her from behind. After she left, the whole class clapped and cheered with awe, not believing that Lopi managed to solve one of Amaya's hardest riddles. Even the teacher clapped a bit, knowing that she really did a clever move there.

Avante wore a wicked smirk on his face as he saw the old teacher pause in his movements. Once again, the cat outsmarted the dog. "I highly doubt it." He spoke calmly, picking up his bag and heading towards the door. He paused for a second in the doorway and spared a glance at the teacher. The werewolf looked kinda sad standing there at his desk, and Avante knew how to get him fired back up again. "Have a nice day, sir. See you tomorrow." He spoke with his typical smirk, flashing the guy a victory sign before exiting the room.

Seeing as they'd been let out quite early, the bajang realized that now was the perfect time to soothe his bloodlust for the day. He was starving anyways, and this definitely beat turning up late for the next class. He transformed into his tiny kitten form and quickly ran along to the cafe, hoping to get a glass of blood substitute before he went. However, someone screaming about panties over by one of the buildings happened to scare the living hell right out of the vampiric feline demon. With a frightened mewl, he tripped over his own paws and tumbled to a stop before some kid who happened to be sitting on a nearby bench. The guy's scent was what truly captured his attention. It was human, or human enough to trigger Avante's bloodlust. The kitten stared up at him with wide, glossy eyes. The light brown depths showed little of the swirling and convulsive thoughts that moved along with the human's pulse. I won't bite him in a fatal spot... Maybe just a nip on the ankle or hand... Just enough blood to soothe the craving...

Aira Aitchson - 11-2

Aira was shocked to see Lopi say the answer to the riddle so quickly after it was said. There wasn't even enough time for Aira to even think of what the answer should be, even if she didn't really have much chance to figure it out herself. She got really stumped when Lopi returned with equally hard riddle for the School patrol leader. Her brain isn't made for riddles like that. She felt small when Amaya answered almost just as quickly. Kind of ironic considering they are both pretty small themselves.

After the whole thing was over and the School patrol leader said that they will get a lesser punishment, Aira went over to give Lopi a hug to thank her. "Thanks for saving our asses like that, Lopi. You were amazing!" After rubbing her cheek on her metallic cheeks and realizing what she have been doing in the middle of the class, her face turns red from showing the class such a display of affection towards Lopi like that. She has to maintain her fearsome Dragon bloodline after all. Though she isn't really maintaining it very well at the moment.

@Shinku @Myka @Citrus

Megumi Konda | Class 11-2

Megumi blinked after Amaya came up with her riddle, as much as she tried to prepare herself Meg was just as disappointed in herself when her mind went totally blank. She let out a sigh and looked down, feeling completely useless right now, riddles were definitely not her thing… at all. When Lopi as she confidently came up with the answer to that riddle, her eyes sparkled and she quickly turned to look over at Lopi. Megumi was highly impressed on how fast Lopi answered, even when Lopi returned with another riddle she couldn't believe how complex it was, and was even more shocked when Amaya actually answered it.

Megumi secretly sulked to herself and thought about maybe checking out a book on riddles or cleverness for dummies from the library. Though she didn't let that get to her that much, a large grin plastered on Meg's face as Amaya respectfully dismissed any signs of a cruel punishment then left the classroom. Megumi cheered and cradled her arms around Lopi and Aira's neck and bringing them in closer for a tight squeeze "Lopi that was amazing! You have to teach me some in case I come across that patrol again!" she said "You guys are the best!" not exactly realizing how much of a scene she was actually making.

Caesar.png And Loki!

Caesar heard that Loki screamed out something, Caesar was too far to hear it. Caesar saw that Loki was kicked inside the building, and Loki was finally inside. After he flew inside with blood dripping from his nose, he said "Haha... All accord to my plan" He discovered that blood was dripping from his nose he whipped it off "Wait.. how can i bleed.. im a doll??" Of course if wasnt. He wondered why he had nosebleed since he doesnt have blood. Loki started walking around the big building looking for clues, he look on the signs that were at the doors "Okey... Which door could it be??.." Did Loki ask himself, then he spotted an door where that stood "Principal" "Ah.. it might be here" Loki knocked on the principal door and hoped someone would open it, while he waited he said to himself "Hmm.. I wonder what Caesar is doing". Meanwhile back at Caesar, he started to sense an unknown pressence. He took out and bunch of cards, only with different pictures. He shuffled them and drew 3 cards from the top of the deck, the cards were: Blood, Moon and Joker "Blood, Moon and Joker... So its a Bajang that i sense, it must be close" Now then he know who that is close, he know it must have smell his human scent and he were aware for what could happen.

@Shinku

@AshenAngel

Last edited:
Mei Wyle

Mei stuck her tongue in apology for all the cursing. She waited patiently while the nurse recited her incantations. Mei daughter in relieve as she felt her migraine slowly ebb away.

"Yeah thanks doc that's a helluva a lot better than bef-" just then the door slammed open.

The nursed screamed and caught Mei in an iron-like grip.

"Wait! Dying...can't... Breathe!" Mei struggled in the nurse's grasp clinging desperately to her last bits of oxygen.

Sirens went off in her head

DANGER TO ME DETECTED! REPEAT, DANGER DETECTED! THIS IS NOT A DRILL LADIES, DEPLOY EXCAPE PLOT DOUBLE D'S!

Inside Mei's imagination tiny hers were flipping out and scrambling to their respective levers and stations. They worked together and to help big Mei raise her arm and reach torward the nurse. They had perfect aim, as her hand landed right on its mark, the nurse's chest. A coalition of Mei's worked hard at the stations in Mei's hands to make her fingers give a strong squeeze. Then they pitched forward, successfully de-tangling the woman from Mei.

All the Mei's, real and imaginary cheered.

"MISSION SUCCES!" They congratulated each other and high fived. Which really only equated to Mei high-fiving herself.

SAito.png
Infirmary Room

Saito lied in a bed at the Infirmary, he was still knocked out after Hideki's punch, although the only thing that was going inside his mind was the calm violin play inside his head. After sometime he started to get conscious, he woke up, then he saw what looked like a weird fight, a Junior girl fighting the Nurse "Am i awake or is this just a dream... or my imagination... wait.. why should i even think about stuff like that... or should i just get more sleep... i dont actually know..." He started to feel where Hideki had punch him, he feels on the spot that Hideki punch him "Ouch... that must have hurt.." Then he started look down at his hand and he saw it was bruised, then he got a picture recall in his memory, Saito saw himself trying to hit a girl, luckly she was quick and evade, Saito started to feel ashamed of himself. He started to look at the Nurse and the Junior weird fight, and just keep watching with a pokerface.

@Shinku
@SugaarCereal

Attention[spoili]
Schoolgrunds of Monsuta High - Infirmary and its outskirts
Sunny day and with no chances of rain.
Lunchtime in about a few more minutes (exact time 11:25 A.M.)

[/spoili]
@TehBrumbass - Ceasar Xabalanque
As Loki waited patienly for someone to open the door, Mrs. Mizuki slowly opened the door and come out from her office. "I wonder what's on the cafeteria today", she whispered and her right toe lightly hit something with a soft feeling. She narrowed her eyes and slowly looked down. Her eyes widen as she spotted Loki in the floor. "Huh? Who could drop such a scary looking doll...?" She frowned and clenched her fists with a growl. "Wait, this must be something planned by that clown that ruined my Open Ceremony... Oh, that little brat is going way too fair on this. Just wait and see when I put my hands on him or her!" Some blue flames ignited around her body as she began to imagine cruel and painful ways to punish the student. She giggled evily, her glasses glistening.
Kasumi slowly looked down at Mei and widen her eyes as she noticed she was trying to get out of her hug because she was almost choking her with her breasts. "Oh, goddness!" She slowly let her go and check on her. "I'm so sorry, sweetie! I didn't mean to try to choke you!"

The assistant also stared at Kasumi and mei with a big pokerface, not knowing what was exactly going on. "Um... Kasumi-senpai, I brought some student that would really like to get some medical attention..." Kasumi looked at her assistant and Saito laid on the bed. She widen her eyes and quickly walked towards him, her breasts bouncing a bit. "Oh, right, right! Goumen!" She stood besides Saito and examined it carefully. "I see... So, what happened to you, Zombie-san?" she asked Saito, knowing quickly he was a zombie.

Caesar.pngAnd Loki

Loki was hit in the eye by the Principals toe, he was pushed back, and started to scream "ARHH!! MY EYE!!! IT HURTS!!! ARHH!!! Loki looked up at the Principal with the one good eye he still had, "Ouch! Women!! Why did you do that?? Who is in charge here!?" Loki kept yelling at the Principal without knowing who he was talking to. The Principal started to be covered in blue flames and Loki began to be very scared of the Principal and he started to scream out while running in circles "Im going to die.. Im going to dieeeeeeeeeee!..." And he just kept screaming and running in circles.

@Shinku

@TehBrumbass
Mizuki Aisaka
Mizuki's flames extinguished as she heard the poor Loki screaming for dear life. She slowly looked down at him and giggled a bit. She lowered herself a bit and carefully picked him with both of her hands and stood up straight. "Apparently, you aren't that tough and scary creature I thought", she said with a smile and lightly hugged him, a hint of blush appearing on her cheeks. This adorable, kind and kinda childish side was one really rare seeing on her. "You actually kinda cute now that I take a closer look at you!"

After realizing the way she was acting, Mizuki widen her eyes and her blush intensified a bit more. She cleared her throat and stopped hugging him. "W-Well, um... W-What you were doing here anywhere, little being?" she asked him, slowly looking down at him and returning to her serious side.

Caesar.png And Loki

Loki was making a weird happy face by getting hugged by the beautiful principal, he passed out for an moment an thought pervy stuff (Oh man.. her boobs is so soft.. its like an cloud no wait... an marshmellow) He made a really creppy face while thinking that. Then she stopped hugging him and started speaking with him. Loki shaked his head to get the pervy stuff out of his head (Alright playtime is over..) He looked at the women and started to talking to her "Hello my lady. I am Loki. Familiar of Caesar Xabalanque.. we were curious of this place was a place for.. Ehem.. "Special People" and we would like to confirm if its correct or not" But after what he have seen so far, it is "The reason of Caesar is not here with me is because he hate for humans, and i didnt want to make any chances so i came in alone" Did he explained to the busty women "Oh yes there is something else" Loki changed from casual talk to serious talk by making a straight serious face "Now back to buisness, We have stories of how monster like yourself have been hiding from the humans and all monster hates the human.. well here comes the plot twist.." Loki took a break and look into the principals eyes "Caesar..... Is an Human.. He is no Demon, No Monster, No God... Just an human" After he said it he waited for the ladies reaction.

@Shinku

|| OoC: I know I can't do this, but I have to. You cannot be a fully human. That's on the Rules in the OOC thread. ||

Mizuki narrowed her eyes and shook her head. "Well, I sorry to tell you thatyou're totally wrongly informed, Loki-san", she said and looked at him with a serious expression. "Monsuta High School is a special high school for monster and paranormal beings based on the school life of the Human Realm. However, that doesn't mena we keep humans here". She fixed her glasses as she now picked Loki with just one hand. "There's no human here or in this realm. So, your Master isn't a fully human neither, Loki-san. If he would be a full blood human, he probably wouldn't be here, because this is school is equipt with hidden alarms that triggered by the presence of a true human".

She slowly looked down at Loki. "So, Ceasar could say he's a full blood human, but apparently, one of his parents is or were a monster". She thought about it with a serious expression. "In that case and listening to you... I'm guessing your Master is a Witch?"

Caesar.png And Loki

Loki looked at the women, "Well.. you are partly right... Listen the one who raised Caesar was a lady named Madam Chacha a witch doctor, he was an human orphange who was founded in the swamp that Madam Chacha lived in. He was a human when she found him, but when he started to teach witchcraft, he became a bridge between the dead and living, he got powers that normal people doesnt have, but according to other monsters, he is a human so their monster instinct might trigger" After saying all that he hold a little break and continued speaking "So what im saying he can be in danger, can people around here control their powers, if not.. Caesar is an easy target" When Loki was done talking he looked at the women "Does any monster hunger for human blood or flesh??" Did Loki said worried.

(OoC: Sorry, i don't know what im actually writing atm, but i do understand what you meant and i have fixed it :P)
@Shinku

Last edited:
SAito.png
Infirmary

He was wondering how she could know that he was a zombie, he started to question himself and asked "How do you know what i am??" Well he ignored for now and tried to get better. He tried to sit up in the bed while the Nurse talked to him, he looked like he had big headache "My head... Doc.. did it happen again?.." Did he ask the nurse "Did i turn insane" Did he said worried, the pictures kept going so it hasnt stopped yet, "Arh.. My head!!" It have been like this in since he was 1000years, its because he have lived in so many years and he have photografic memory so the memories from all those he have loved, had been recalled in his head, he cannot simply forget them since his memory. Because of that he havent been in a relationship, because he dont want to hurt them, so he havent bond him with anybody. That's right. He is still virgin. "Doc.. tell me.. how can i get rid of these traumas from my past"

@Shinku

akame-ga-kill-esdeath-fan-art-707x500.png

Getting up and looking at her teacher Alexia let out a cough "Im going to the nurses office." She stated monotonicly. The teacher slightly shocked just nodded before Alexia began to make her way out of the class room. Passing by a class room she heard the noise of a teacher telling all the kids to get out of the class and smirked ever so slightly. She passed by the class as the students fanned out and into the hallway. She glanced around at them all but noticed some of them keeping a small distance from her. She knew why they were doing that. It was hard to tell which her they were dealing with at the moment. The flaming rediculously animated verison of her or the controlled and relaxed version of her. Either way she didn't care much and knew that soon she would likely be that version of her.

Entering the nurses office she signed herself in and sat down in the waiting area. She felt like everything was getting hotter by the minute. The feeling much alike to claustrophobia and her possibly freaking out. She was feeling sick and knew that it may have been a bad idea to come to school. She wasn't normalized to the heat that 'normal' people were used to. To her it felt like a living hell.... and not the cold version of it. She enjoyed the cold version of it.. that was nice.. She did love the cold. She shook her head at her ditz thoughts and grumbled. Turning her head to look at the closed door she just sighed and crossed her legs as she leaned back to wait. Suddenly, she began to feel the chair under her get colder and she smirked. She could get in alot of trouble for what she was doing by freezeing the chair with her rear end.. but she needed the warmth of the cold to help her.. for now.

Mizuki Aisaka
"Ceasar-san will besafe, Loki-san", replied Mizuki with a slight smile. She sowly and gently put Loki on the floor and looked at him. "He isn't considered as a full human amoung the monster here, so no one will really tried to hurt him". She then stood stright and fixed her glasses. "Now, why don't oyou lead me toward your Master, mmh?" After that said, she began to walk besides Loki, crossing her arms and looking through the windows that were on the sides of the hallways.
Kasumi Hiroshi
Kasumi smiled a bit, rubbing the back of her head with her right hand. "Well, um... I really don't know why you hear those voices on your head, but I can heal your headache and give you something for calm you down". She turned to her right and walked towards a desk that was besides a second bed. On the top of the desk, there was a small plastic "zip-lock" tipe bag with three medium size green leaves. "I can make a really good tea that really will ease your mind", Kasumi said, turning around again to face Saito with a smile. "This will take me a few minutes, so pease, be patience and hold on for a bit longer".

With that said, Kasumi walked towards a small table at the back of the Infirmary that had a tea maker machine. She picked a pot, filled it with some water and opened the bag for take the leaves and finally began to make the tea.

Half an hour later, the bell for announce Lunchtime rang around the school. That was also another sign that was announcing the whole cause that will happen in the hallways while the students ran out of the room and head toward sthe Cafeteria, totally hungry and desparate for eat something. Still, something totally unexpected and rare was about to happen that will definitely changed their lives forever. And also, the whole fate of the Paranormal Realm.
End of Chapter 2
[glow=red]Ending Theme[/glow]​

38283f6f98e8f9fcf3931e55abaa295b.jpg

Lopi Houpu

----

"Lopi happy~"

Lopi smiled genuinely, probably melting most of the girl's hearts at the sight of it. The males couldn't help but to look away from sheer embarrassment, and some looked in shame for trying to hurt such a small robot, even though she was more than deadly. "Though... Lopi feels tired. Lopi shut down now." What that, the girl's eyes flashed a bright orange, and then dulled into a dark grey. Her body fell limp, and it felt heavy. Like, really heavy. She was about 130 lbs to begin with, so of course she was heavy. Well, she'd be like this for a while, though if anyone tried anything funny on her, her system will probably automatically respond to the threat with a bullet to the head.​

Avante Fiore, Courtyard
69ABA4AA-C371-4F7F-8178-29CC25E56818_zpsuyvkt8tt.jpg

With a hiss and a strong shake of his head, Avante backed away from the pretty much human. He couldn't give in now. This trick had been played on him too many times, and even through his muddled instincts screamed for that red liquor, he was still able to tell that he'd be caught by someone if he tried to take a quick sip. Damn that step-bitch, damn her!

He forced himself to transform into his normal form, and began to stalk away. That was when the flash of red hair and the glint of sun dancing across glass caught in the corner of his eye. Ah great, the principal. I'm so fucked, unless she actually takes the truth as the answer. I actually haven't thrown truth out as an excuse before... Maybe it'll give me some good rewards. The bajang waited and watched as the head demoness approached. His bloodlust was meddling with his instincts, if actions were to be the judge. He'd normally be half way to Hong Kong by now.

The fact that the lunch bell rang did not help the bajang settle back into his normal skin in the slightest. He needed blood. Quickly. The lack of blood in his system was simply making his skin crawl.