So far, how's this story going?

• Meh... I don't even know why I join this....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kit stood silently and cursed herself for trying to be cool. Her tail flicked distractedly and she bit her lip.
"What you gonna do with that?"
The teacher looked at her ruler and chuckled a bit, shooking his head. "Don't worry, there's n way I would dare to hit a student with this", she said and looked at her with a slight smirk. "There's other good waysof punishments, my dear. Now..." She pointed in front of the class. "Go there and make a proper presentation. Start with your name, age and spicies. Then, tell us a bit about you".
______________________________________________________________________________________
Classroom: 12-2

He could feel the paper that someone throw at him, it didnt actually hurt but it was annoying, he could hear that some of the boys grin so now the knew who thrown it. After sometime he could hear that some paper scrambling, it was the other boys from the class who have made paper balls and thrown them at Saito one by one, the ignored them while whispering to himself "Omg... they are so unmature right now.. grow up already.." The other boys started to realize that Saito ignored them so, one of them took out a baseball and was ready to throw it at him, Saito saw that he pulled up an baseball, and throw it but when he was about to throw it, he got sunshine in his eyes and miss fired it so he throw it at one of the girls instead, Saito reacted quickly. Saito quickly raised from the chair and that made a lot of noise, so it dragged all in the class's attention. Right before the ball could hit the girls head, Saito catch the ball in the last second. Saito felt relief, everyone saw how he catch the baseball. Saito grap the ball tight, so tight that he destroyed the baseball. Saito looked at the one who throw it with an imtimadating face, that made the boys scared. Saito look at them while he said "You can throw things at me, i dont care. You can backtalk me, i dont care. but, if you are hurting a girl, I..WILL.. GET... PISSED!!" The boys look at him in terror, Saito took the destroyed baseball and throw it in the trashcan. On the way back to his desk, he said out loud "Sorry for interupting the class miss. please continue.." He got to his desk, then he placed his elbow on the desk again and resting his head on his hand.
The teacher widen her eyes and all of a sudden, her kind side were supressed by an creepy and scary expression, a purple aura emerging from her body and her eyes brighting red. She smacked her desk, making a crack on it. She glared at the students that were bullying Saito, especially the one that start it all and that almost hit a girl with a baseball. "KATSUKI! HOW DARE YOU TO THROW PAPERS AND A BALL IN MY CLASS?!" he yelled at him with a demonic voice so deep that the windows of the class shook a bit, but didn't broke or crack. The boy eeked and went pale, quickly standing up and bowing at her. "S-S-Sorry, teacher...! I-I swear I won't do it again!" He also bowed at the girl, an aura of shame above his head.
The guys that were talking about Aria and Megumi widen ther eyes and gasped. One even spitted some water her was drinking from a water. They couldn't believe that cute, adorable, waifu (the list is pretty long, so let's just leave it there) did that. Also, they didn't knew how she could mimicked them that perfectly. They growled and glared at her. She was looking that she looked all adorable and like a child, because they was about to yell at him rudely.

The teacher fixed his glasses and walked towards the boys. He stood in front of them and crossed his arms, groaning as he looked down at them. "So, you guys did it again, huh? Alright..." He pointed at a corner of the room were some chairs were. On top of them, there were some notebooks and pencil. The boys looked at the corner and gasped. THey quickly looked at the teacher and begged him for forgiveness.
"Please, don't make use write 500 sentences!"
"Our hands will definitely fell from our arms!"
"We're sorry! We promise we won't do it agan!"

The students looked at them with pity, some of them making an invisible crosses over their faces, knowing how awful was writing 500 in cursive.

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Aira Aitchson - 11-2

Aira shouldn't help but chuckle at the whole scene in front of her. She didn't chuckle like that in awhile. After that, a smile stayed on her face. Aira rarely did this in public, only around friends, so this was turned out to be more than interesting day. The cute little robot girl she barely noticed, probably because of her small height, standing up for both of them was heartwarming. Although she didn't show purely because she didn't want anyone thinking she was soft, she just couldn't bare the thought not wanting to hug her tightly and squeeze those robotic cheeks of hers. While fangirling in her head about her, there was also the whole thing about the boys who were commenting on her and the other girl's appearance. Serves those assholes right! They deserve worse, but you take what you get, I guess. She keeps her eyes on the guys and gives them a smirk, memorizing their faces just in case they try again. For now, it won't hurt to have a little fun. "Hey, Teacher. I think they deserve a little more if this wasn't the first time they did this, don't you think?" She spoke out while he was telling them what they had to do.

@Citrus @Myka @Shinku

B83AwYNCMAAuSSd.png

Lopi Houpu

~~~~

"Lopi thinks so too!"

The little robotic girl agreed, nodding her head as the little metal plates on her head flashed a green light, as though giving it's approval. She really didn't like those people for some reason, it just gave her bad vibes. It was strange that she was referring to herself in third person, but she usually does that since she was taught that doing that showed respect to others older than herself, and in her definition, it was people who were taller than her, which was everyone but little kindergarteners. She was of course, wearing the uniform, but she had black, metal rings around her wrists, ankles, neck, and one on her right thigh. The last one wasn't visible under her skirt, however, her skin was a pale white colour. There were no nuts or bolts, or anything of the sort visible, like she were coated with a layer of flesh. Oh science, they could make a killing machine so cute and innocent, and talk about realistic. But what they couldn't do was to make her shoot lasers out of her eyes?

You know, like pew pew pew?

Come on now.

"Lopi says 50 words for every word in their conversation! All 90 words in their conversation!" She chimed out, since 50 for every word was more reasonable than a thousand. She had planned ons saying 1000, but she wasn't that mean. Maybe. Well, she didn't want to come off as mean on her first day. Writing wasn't bad for her, since her body was programmed to be like a super computer, she could easily replicate examples and fonts that she had previously seen. "Please Teacher? They'll never learn otherwise!"

@Shinku
@Myka
@Kobal

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: N4na
The boys glared at them with begging eyes, almost tearing up. They quickly stood in front of Aira and quickly bowed at her many time repeatly.
"We're so srry, Aira-dono! We promise to never ever, ever, EVER talk of you or Megumi-dono like that! Please, hav mercy on us and help us...!"
The teacher fixed his glasses and looked at Aria. She had a point in what she said. They will never learn if he didn't gave them a really good punishment they will never forget. He cleared his throat and put his hands behind him, looking down at Aria and Megumi. "Well, if you say so, what about if you put name the punishment you want to gave them, mmh?" The students eeked and shook their heads, looking back at Aria and Megumi. "WE'RE REALLY SORRY!"

The other girls laughed as they saw those bunch of perverts suffering. Then, they looked at Aria and Megumi, awaiting for what they will decide.

10-1
Mei gave her teacher a double thumbs up and grin.

Maybe he's not so bad, I mean the man clearly understands and apreciates quality music. She took her seat and paid slightly more attention than before.

Aira & Megumi
(COLLAB)

Megumi tilted her head when a little robot girl stood up on a chair, How cute! She looks so innocent! Seems like she's got lots learn, Meg thought to herself and lightly swayed side to side in her seat. I have to make sure she doesn't cross paths with anyone manipulative, or any other perverts like the ones in our class, she continue to think. Even though she never even talked the small andriod, Meg felt like she was determined to take the cute little robo girl under her wing. When the android replayed the conversation out loud to the class Meg's cheeks slightly burned, feeling a bit embarrassed to have to hear the comments again. She soon focused back on the real issue which was to bring justice and make sure the perverts get the punishments they deserve. She crossed her arms and nodded at the different punishment suggestions Lopi and Aira came up with, completely agreeing with the two. She looked up when the teacher spoke regarding the boy's behavior and mentioned how the punishment can be decided by both Aira and Megumi. Aira shouldn't help herself but to laugh a little at the boys when they came up to her and bowed in front of her like she was royalty. Their pleads for help was enjoyable for Aira, probably because it's her prideful side of her that was enjoying it. Either way, she knows that they had to be punished. Many ideas flowed through her head at the thought of what she can do to them. After letting out a small, quiet sigh, she figured it wouldn't be right to be too mean right away, just mean enough. She just needed to pick out the ones that seemed right and enjoyable to see. Megumi blinked and backed up in her seat a little as the boys quickly stood up, bowed, apologized and begged for mercy at both herself and Aira. Honestly, she was not happy with their behavior and found it unforgivable, Meg knew that they deserved a Megumi believed that the boys would never learn their lesson without the punishments, just as Lopi has mentioned. Megumi then looked over at Aira and waited for the two to make eye contact. She smirked and nodded her head when the two mutually understood each other, she then turned back to face the teacher and students. "Well I think it's only right boys pay a visit to the principle about this" Megumi said, a devilish grin appearing on her face. She chuckled, knowing exactly harsh the principle can get when it comes to punishments, this way the boys will really learn their lesson and pay for their lewd actions! Megumi then turned to Aira, waiting for her to announce the next punishment.Aira smirked when Megumi turned towards her, knowing it was her turn to say the next punishment for these perverts. She thought of a great punishment for them. "A trip to the principle sounds like a great plan, Megumi! I also think Lopi's idea about them writing would be a good addition. Maybe they can do an essay about how much they are sorry and how they won't do it again. As for the last part. I think they should have a choice between doing volunteer work around the school or they can just wear shirt with the word 'PERVERT' in bold letters to get out of doing volunteer work." She was really enjoying this day and how it was going so far. She seems like she made a new friend which made her happy. After she was done announcing the punishments she had, Aira turned towards the teacher to see if he approves of the punishments they have offered to him.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Kit sighed and nodded, standing and walking to the specified area.
"I am Kitara Nikael, I am a 19 year old Neko and... I am a demon." She shrugged.
"I was neglected and forced into care as a kid cause my parents were human, so I killed myself. Now look where that got me. Can I sit down now?"

The boys faces went all pale of fear as they heard them mention a small trip to the Principal office. After everything that happened on the Opening Ceremony, they were quite sure that the Principal wasn't on a good mood and if they got sent there after what they done, she probably would gave them the punishment of their lives. They gulped deeply, trembling a bit by the thought of Mrs. Aisaka glaring at them with a creepy smile with flames around her. Some tears came out from their eyes in a total dramatic way (they weren't crying. This is just an anime phisics scene). Some of the students, especially the other boys, had some sympathy on thm and glared at the Aira, Megumi and the kawaii Lopi with a frown, disgusted by their totally mean attitude. They knew what they did were wrong and all, but they also knew having them begging for mercy was more than enough, because they actually were the type of guys that didn't bow or beg to anyone, including teachers.
"Come on, teacher, don't do what those meanies say!"
"Yeah! They don't deserve all those crazy punishments they're blabbing around!"
"An easay will be more than enough!"

All of the males of the class stood up for the perverts. They began to say out loud their thoughts about how unfair it was to have Aria and Megumi put a punishment to them. They females of the class, however, didn't want them to win. So, they also stood up for the girls and yelled at them, saying that it was more than fair to put a stop once and for all to those bunch of pervert. A pandemonium broke in the whole classrrom as the two bands fought for their rights.
"This is s free country, flat-chests! We can do what we want!"
"You bunch of jerks! This is one of the reasons why we didn't want males in our school!"
"Ah, shut up already! You weren't the ones that build this school, chicken brains!"
"Just wait and see! We gonna destroy all of you!"
The teacher widen his eyes and slowly took out his glasses and quickly stood in the middle of them, raising his hands and looking at them. "Alright, alright! That's enough, okay? All of you, calm down or I will make ALL of you write a 50 pages essay about how to have a good behavior on a darn classroom!" Everybody went silence after that, but they still glared at themseves with rage. Some students even were on their "true form" and about to attack the oppose party. One of the males, a teenage troll, carried a chair and not caring of what the teahcer said, looked at one of the girls and threw the chair at her. The girl smirked and quickly made a spinnin kick, breaking the chair in pieces and showing off her pinky panties by accident in the process. Some blood dripped form all of the boys noses, even when they were still made at them. "Let's get them, girls!" the girl shouted as she turned into a Pure Blood demon with blood-shot eyes and dashed towards the troll that tried to attack her.

Even when the teacher tried to stood them, both side collided into a violent browl. Slaps, kicks and even objects smashing could be heard around the classroom. The poor teacher was tied up by somebody on a chair, so he could not stop them. "What the hell does this means!? Stop this insubordination right now, damnit!"

Chan Hoppo - Kantai Collection.jpg

Lopi Houpu

- - - -

"Lopi is annoyed by stupid boys."

The girl in the white stated out bluntly, looking up at a couple of males with her adorable, large orange eyes. Her voice seemed to ring out through the room, as the small robot was standing in her chair. From behind her eyes, out flipped some sort of green scanner of some sort. There were all sorts of things showing up, as she was focusing on her targets. "Lopi thinks she should punish them herself." She said, holding her hand up into the air as her hands themselves had changed into large, mitten like hands, with not fingers aside from the separated thumb. The lower half of her face was covered by the large black metal collar, as the 3'7" mecha's back opened up, something that looked like a machine beginning to build itself up into some sort of weapon. It was loaded with missiles, and they were about the size of a stereo with a couple of compartments for her weapon.

"Stupid boys want Lopi to fire guu?"

The little girl asked the males, really, she was giving them an opinion. Extending out to her hand, she kept her hand on top of a red button, most likely the button that let all the things loose. Well, god knows if anything really was in there, since she hasn't reloaded for a little while.

"Lopi say release teacher, accept punishment, and sit down. Please? Lopi be guuud."

She asked, really, she was giving everyone an option. The little girl was adorable and looked harmless enough, but god knows if she were bluffing or not. Though, knowing robots, they never bluffed. The weapon wasn't very big. probably half her own height, but at the same time, if she was able to hold all of that in her back, god knows what else she was able to hold.

"Lopi can shoot fire too. Do boys want Lopi to fire? Principal get mad, very mad if continue..."

"So I advise that you stop this buffoonery right now."

"Please? Pretty please? Lopi will love you then!"

For a moment there, Lopi's voice had fallen down to that of a mature woman's, however, returned instantly back to her childish voice while asking please. She was serious though, the commotion would be heard from other classes after all.

@Shinku @Myka @Kobal

Last edited by a moderator:
Mizuki Aisaka & Amaya Suzuki
@Citrus @Myka @Kobal
The boys just ignored her an kept fighting with the girls. One of them were totally annoyed by Lopi and threw at him a chair that would hit her right on the top of her head. Luckily for Lopi, a reptile girl tackled her and lauched themselves to the floor. The chair broke in pieces as it impacted a wall and Lopi safely fell on top of the girl's chest. The girl sighed with relief, thankful for her quick reflexes. She stood up while hugging Lopi, determined to protect her like a lioness with her cub, not really getting that Lopi could really protect herself.

After a few minutes, sudden noise stunned everyone on the classroom, including the teacher. The noise ws so loud and sharp, that the students dropped to their knees and hold their heads, moaning with pain and returning to their "human-ish" forms. The sounded last for a couple of seconds and when it faded away, the main door of the classroom opened and some members of the School Patrol stepped inside, standing in two lines. After them, Amaya, their leader, stepped inside, along with Mizuki, the school Principal. She had a deviced that looked like a medium size control remote on her left hand. She glared at everyone with a really not happy expression, fixing her glasses.

The students, after seeing her, quickly stood up and ran towards their seats. They knew they were all toast for the big conmotion (even more bigger than the one in the Opening Ceremony). They sat straight, looking down at their desks with pale and scared expressions.

t2z4u.jpg

Aira Aitchson - 10-2

Aira was confused in the midst of the sudden fight that broke out in the class. And to think those perverts caused all of this! The fact that she had to fight didn't really bother Aira, she knew that she could handle her own in a fight. She grabbed hold of one of the male student's collar and grinned at him before tossing him towards another male student to help out a girl who jumped into the brawl as well. They smiled at each other innocently to acknowledge each other before heading back into the brawl that is happening. They started it after all.

As Aira was about to punch someone while holding them up with her strength, she was forced onto her knees. Gritting her teeth, she tried to fight back against the noise before covering her ears in hopes that would stop the noise. Aira was forced to curl up with her tail from the noise. What godawful thing caused that noise and why would someone be able to produce such a noise. After the noise was subdued, Aira looked around, only to see that everyone was running to their seats, and for a good reason. Quickly, she did the same before she stood out among them all for being too slow. Pity fell into her once she saw that some of the students didn't have chairs to even sit in because of the brawl. Shit, looks like we are in some deep trouble now.. Aira groaned in her mind. Like she wanted to get into trouble on the first day of class. She already forgot her supplies which was bad enough as it is.

@Citrus @Myka @Shinku

image.jpeg

Lopi Houpu

----

"Meanies... Boys make Lopi cry..."

After Lopi was hugged and protected by one of her female class mates, Lopi made a sad face as though she were about to cry. The machinery returned to her back, closing up into a small box and going back inside her body, carefully fitting the box into her. Her back eventually covered back up, and she returned to normal again. She really was about to cry, as her hands returned to small fingers with large, black rings of metal over each wrist. She slowly sneaked to the back, behind the teacher and cut the rope by forming her figer into a sharp, but small knife. Eventually, the teacher was free, and she stole the chair and put it behind her own desk, rying her best to climb up.

By the time everyone had rushed to their seats, Lopi was still trying to get up, frantically jumping in an attempt to get onto the chair since she was so short. All the principal would see that was out of place, would be a short, panicking mecha with a sad expression on her face, almost pouting as she tried to get onto the chair. Some people felt bad, some people thought she was adorable trying to get up on her own. The metal on the top of her head kept flashing a dark blue, meaning that she was sad.

"Lopi don't like meanie boys anymore.. They hurt Lopi..." She sniffed, even though she couldn't cry, her sadness was literally oozing out.

@Shinku
@Kobal
@Myka

Avante Fiore, Senior Class 12-4
4DB487F4-D668-450E-96F7-2518C70DFE82_zpszjav0hcx.jpg

Avante could feel the mischief in the air as he sat in the back of his class, next to the window. He looked out across the courtyard, seeing absolute chaos going on in one of the sophomore classes. "You're kidding me..." He mumbled softly. Honestly, these kids had no taste. Their mischief had no mission. There was no class in their actions, no discipline and no grace. Just utter distaste. He narrowed his eyes and fixed his gaze upon the teacher once again, trying not to be too disappointed with this school's student body.

Honestly, causing classroom chaos might be good enough in elementary school, but this was high school, and those idiots were just going to get themselves punished. And they didn't even put on a show. At least he gave the school a good picture of what happened when the principal got pissed, as well as papers flying everywhere. The slightest smirk appeared on his face. Those idiots were just helping to build his cover.

Mizuki Aisaka

Mizuki stood in front of the class with her arms crossed under her voluptous breasts. He glared at the student with a really serious expression, totally disappointed by their incorrect behavior at the first day of school. "You guys should be ashamed of yourselves", she began to say, surprisingly in a steady tone; not yelling at all. Those students that still had some courage on them slowly looked at her with surprised expression, kinda confused by her reaction. They don't know if to think that's actually her true reaction or the worse was yet to come. "Suzumiya-san"

The teacher quickly walked besides her, sweating nervously. He looked down at her, gulping deeply. Y-Yes, Aisaka-san..." She slowly looked up at him, fixing her glasses. "You have 5 minutes for explain why you let such a choatic conmotion arise while you were here". Here glasses lenses glistened. "And you better give a good explination if you want to keep your job..." The poor reptile teacher went a bit pale as he could feel the eerie sensation emaning from Mizuki. He looked down and began to explain everything, since the presentation of Aria and the pervert coment of the boys. He said everything, not leaving behind any detail, but also telling the whole truth.

After he finished saying everything, Mizuki nodded and turned her head to look at all the students for while. He especially looked over Aria, Megumi and Lopi after realizing Suzumiya mention them a couple of time on his explination. She also remember hearing him saying that Aria were one of the first girls to start the brawl. She tapped her fingers on her arms as she thought deeply in a proper decision. "Well, as all of you could imagine, everybody will recieve a punishment", she finally and looked at Suzmiya. "You will be in charge to gave the whole class a punishment you want with exception of Aria, Megumi and Lupi". The whole class gasped, totally surprised by that and obviously thinking it wasn't fair.

Mizuki raised her right hand for shush them and glared at them with a serious expression. They quickly went silent and looked down at their desks. Mizuki then looked at Amaya. "Amaya, I'll make you in charge to give those a good punishment. I'm counting on you". Amaya nooded and Mizuki turned to her right, walking out of the room.
Amaya Suzuki

As the Principal left the classroom, Amaya smirked widely and glared at Aira, Megumi and Lupi, chuckling mentally. "Looks like I have some toys to play around for a while..." he thought, already thinking of the great punishment she could gave them. Thinking abut the suffering expression that peoplemake her feel a bit excited and delighted, like if that had a sorce of afrodisiac effect. The students went pale a bit and slowly turned teir head to look at Aria, Megumi and Lupi, feeling sad for them, especially for the poor Lupi. They wanted to take her and protect her, but standing up against Amaya was like burrying their own graves.
@Myka @Kobal @Citrus
The teacher noticed that Avante wsn't paying attention to him. He frowned, already knowing how he was since he unluckily gave him classes the past two years. He gritted his teeth, his werewolf side almost coming out. He picked a book and split it into two. "DAMNIT, FIORE-SAN! You're doing it again, rigt!?" He dropped the pieces of the book and pointed at him, breathing heavily and some smoke coming out of his mouth and nosetrills. "You aren't paying me attention, right!? All the years is the same crap!"

Without waiting for a reply or a protest, Kit grabbed her bag and books and stalked out of the room, head high, trying not to appear phazed.
She reached the courtyard without looking back and went to sit beneath the tree in the centre, setting her things down and hugging her knees to her chest, resting her head on them.

Avante Fiore, Senior Class 12-4
4DB487F4-D668-450E-96F7-2518C70DFE82_zpszjav0hcx.jpg

The bajang blinked slowly when the teacher started snarling at him. His gaze lazily watched the book pieces drift to the ground. His gaze flicked back up to the teacher. "You were just giving the rundown of the rules in your classroom, which have not changed since after you had me the first time. I do believe you were about to continue onto my personal favorite- no pranks." Avante allowed a small smirk to cross his face as he gave a summary of what the teacher had been going on about. "Also, I have a completely unrelated question. If a werewolf were bald in his typical form, would he keep his bald spot when he transforms?" There was an honest curiosity on the mischief maker's face as he waited eagerly to hear the answer.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
cooltext139176953368134.png

Class: 12-2

While Hideki sat casually looking at everything that had happened he put his feet onto his desk and looked at the teacher and wondered how she could change in an instant like she did. He then thought about how good it was that Saito had stopped the baseball and how he actually did it all. After that he just thought about how interesting this whole place is and that this place will only bring even more unpredictable situations.

@Shinku

image.jpg
Class 10-1
Mei got distracted by all the racket she heard coming from the window. She narrowed her eyes, from here she could see into a junior class. There was absolute pandemonium going on. until they all got busted by the principal.

To think the old man sent me here to straighten me out. It's been nothing but commotion since I got here, she thought frowning

Mei loved to seen some nice well planned tricks playing out. However this, wasn't that. This was chaos for chaos's sake. It made her head hurt to see and think about it, just like it had in the auditorium.

Mei rubbed her temples tiredly. Trying to pay attention to the lesson, which was boring as hell, along with all that bullshit across the courtyard gave her a headache.

She raise her hand "Hey teach? Can I go to the nurse's office, I have a major migraine coming on." She asked

@Shinku

SAito.png
Classroom 12-2

Saito sit as his desk listen to the teacher was saying, he heard some sort of commotion outside of the window, he looked out and saw that there were a fight at the classes on the other side of school "What is happening down there... Are they fighting in the Junior classes.. someone should stop it soon, if not im gonna do it" The moment after the Principal and the School patrol leader entered the troubling class, and after some short time, it was quiet again. Saito saw how the Principal talked to the School Patrol leader, then the Principal leave the classroom and the School patrol leader looking satisfying and with a cheeky smile, "Looks like she is going to punish someone already.. That was quick" Did he said. Then out of the sudden he gets a Post-past trauma attack, he begins to see pictures of terrible thing that has happen in his past. He begins sweating, heavily breathing, presses his hands against his head, falls on his knees and begins to scream in pain while screaming "THE SCREAMS WILL NEVER STOP, THEY WILL NEVER STOP!!!!" The whole class looks at while looking at him acting like that. They are getting scared and dont know what to do, they are just looking at him scared, they havent seen it before so they dont didnt know what to do. Saito began to scream again "Their cries will never stop, the screams will never stop, it will keep going on in all eternity" And he repeated again and again, and he began to cry while saying with a twisted face "There is no end... No..... END!!!!"

@Shinku

image.jpeg

Lopi Houpu

- - - -

"... Lopi thinks that flat chested girl is crazy."

Lopi said to herself, blinking a few times. Taking care of her was like caring for a little kid, really. She would behave even less if she were given a punishment, so it was best to sweet talk people with the mind of a child like her. She didn't have much of a suffering expression, as she always shut down right before the actual danger. "Lopi don't like scary woman and scary flat chest.." The mecha said, her metal plates on her head glowing blue. "Lopi sorry... Lopi don't want to go back to lab.." The girl actually was at her closest to crying, and making a little girl cry would NOT be good for the school's reputation or appearance.

"Meguu and Aira help Lopi, boys attack Lopi when Lopi offer peace. Meguu no attack." She said, and hell, she was a robot. Could she really lie? Not really. "... But Lopi thinks yellow hair girl is scary..." She said, hiding behind her chair as a few students looked over at the poor Mecha, even though she could easily defend herself.
@Shinku
@Myka
@Kobal