On the stage, one Virginia Pepper Potts Stark was watching the sky for a somewhat familiar armored figure flying about. She had heard of this Iron Maiden and was looking forward to meeting her. Hopefully before this politically charged mess when to hell in a handbasket.

Lyra finally sorted out her smartwatch, and made a quick scan of the stage.

"Well now," she said to herself. "Time to take the bull by the horns...."

The gold and crimson figure descended towards the stage. As she approached, her threat warning receivers began to ping. Pepper Potts wasn't going to go around undefended, of course. Aside from her visible security - more theatre and public relations than anything meant to deal with a serious threat - there were several staff members discreetly carrying various sensors and defensive devices, all networked into a single integrated system that immediately began to track, analyse and prepare to neutralise the incoming entity.

It was all very impressive. Lyra had no doubt they'd be able to handle any threat short of an Iron Monger or War Machine.

Which meant, of course, they'd not be able to stop her if she really tried.

But she didn't mean to. That would be... indiscreet.

Instead, she initiated handshake protocols with the defence system, an advanced form of IFF that told them she was - if not friendly - at least not a current threat. By doing so she immediately communicated that she knew what the system was and why it was tracking her, and that she wanted to talk, not fight.

All this happened in the space of the few seconds it took Lyra to reach the stage. She flared her boot jets in a dramatic but tasteful landing, showing off the subtlety of her control. She landed discreetly out of arm's reach of the CEO of Stark Reliant.

"Good day, Ms Potts," she said. "I'm Iron Maiden, and it's an honour and privilege to finally meet you."

DM post set two # 6 Sun-Fire and the Professor.

Xavier continues to use telepathic means to communicate with Miss Chen.

" I usually try to be more discrete about who I contact this way and the reason. In this case some associates and myself determined that this time and place would be a place of interest for people and forces allied and friendly in addition to those opposed to us. I have brought our allies from across the super human world Miss Chen. We are recruiting for a new group, something we hope will have the benefit of some anonymity. In other words flying under the radar!. I would like you to check our new recruits, our potential facility and see if it meets your approval. For Miss Chen, Lawyer, we can have a contract drawn up to pay you for being on call, and only on call to us. An Exclusive contract as it were. For her associate... a different kind of association we hope. "

Again this is all telepathic. The other people there aren't even looking at the Professor while he is doing this with Chen.

Dm post set Two #7 Iron Maiden & Pepper

Iron Maiden's descent and landing causes quite a stir. Apparently waiting for Pepper to start her speach and timing the landing for the end of the speach. This might create an idea that Iron Maiden is associated with the CEO of Stark. As Iron Maiden approaches, and really before that, Pepper was making hand motions to calm her security down. There is a younger man at her side, who may or may not be recognizable as the chief stock holder of Rand Enterprises.

1595890205826.png

He is close to Pepper as the landing happens, looking calm and wary.

Of course, Pepper is there.

1595890383151.png

She shakes the hand offered.

" You don't do things by half do you ? I have been very interested in meeting you, perhaps not like this... But, as it turns out we are helping to finance something you might be interested in. Let me say my goodbyes here and a few of us will go back stage. Danny, would you be so kind to let Nick know we'll be heading backstage in a few moments ? Thank you !"

The younger man smiles and nods, speaking into some sort of communicator you think.

She says good bye and thanks to the crowd of dignitaries on the stage, which include Senators, Governors and the reigning King of Wakanda and his retinue.

As she turns to go back stage and inside the new facility, T'challa King of Wakanda starts to speak.

Nine chuckles to themselves as Doctor Strange cuts the connection between Nine and Strange's psyche. "This may be the one time I am absolutely honest with you, Doctor, but I cannot, in good faith, guarantee that I will behave myself."

Nine falls back in line with Murray, slowly morphing back into their default, more androgynous form. Nine cocks their head towards Murray, "Not surprising, but very fascinating, all at the same time. Some guy, your Doctor." Nine's gaze floats forward, before being pulled back towards Murray's face, and then quickly to his goofy smile. "It...its still there, Murray...

No, not...

No, between the canine and the incisor...

On the other side...

...the other, other side...

...ok, yeah, there you go, you got it."

{ Putting a hand on his arm, she continued. "Besides, Grady, Greer, we're overdoing the Gs there. What is it that you do, Grady, I mean when you're behind the mask? I mean, with me, it's sort of obvious..." }

" Well Ma'am, I suppose from that point of view, I'm strong, tough, I know how to fight a little. " He admitted.

"Sounds like me. My fighting is mostly instinctual, but Wong taught me a few things right after Stephen over there..." She indicated the direction of where Doctor Strange was currently, even if he was out of sight now. "decided that I was one of the good guys."

"You been doing the hero thing long? I started before the Blip, and I was one of the ones who Blipped out. Coming back after five years was a paperwork nightmare."
She continued.

" Turns out I was snapped too, when I came back, that's when my powers kind of came up. I had gone back to college, and they kind of turned on over the summer after the blip." Grady responded.

"That had to be rough. Go your whole life normally then boom out of nowhere, super powers." Tigra shrugged. "Though, my first powers per se where my ex-husband experimenting me. Part of the reason he's the ex. My power origin reads like you threw three origins together and called it good."

"Well, you aren't wrong, that's for sure. My mother showed up out of the blue after being gone over a decade, to help explain things. I spent some time with her learning to control things. It was very surreal there for a while. By the beginning of the school year I was ready to go."

"So your mother is powered too then? That probably helps. Me I was experimented on, Zapped with an AIM experimental weapon and when I was about to die one of my colleagues gave me the ability to do... well this." She gestured to herself. "To summarize, I'm a super soldier, zapped by an unknown ray gun that would have killed me if I weren't just a teeny bit mutant who can magically transform into a catgirl. Sounds like a really bad fanfiction story, but it's mine and I'm sticking to it." Greer laughed at herself, running her hand through her hair.

Grady doesn't exactly say more about his mother, instead listening to Tigras strange tale of her origin.
"I suppose knowing the truth was in and of itself helpful, In the end, I still have some wack mental issues I am working out. But then we all do right?"

"Well I guess..." Greer shrugged. "I mean I have a choice to look like this or a normal woman, with folks like those yo-yos outside running around, and I choose this for as much of the time as I can. So I guess choosing to put myself in a cat-egory of people who might be ridiculed or hated for their appearance probably indicates I got some issues I haven't figured out yet."

@Gands
@anyone in earshot now.

The armored survivor looked at Banner and in truth had never thought of a 'hero name' to use. He had never seen himself as one only a risk to others. But as he walked with Banner he thought on it. Best way to keep Apex in control was to appease him sometimes. Flattery or some other path that kept the ravenous personality at bay. But something to signify who he was. And what he was. As Creed walked he stopped beside Banner "I will be known as I am Doctor. Apex.....Creed. Both mean who i am in the end. So let my names be placed on me and not false ones" However as he spoke he had started moving again realizing they didn't stop. When they reached the other group he tried to appear friendly. Though he knew showing his teeth in such a way could have the reverse effect.

Stopping by them Creed lowered his armored shield tilting it to protect his belly and allowing his armored crest and head to be visible. He had good hearing so he picked up the last of the speaking though he did not show signs of hearing it. He gave a slow bow of his head to the four "Hello there. I am Creed" Though his 'voice' was intending to sound friendly he had a constant growl or snarl to certain syllables but he makes the attempts anyway. Even though it may be not the way to introduce him Creed wanted to make a good first impression. As his eyes studied the four his other senses went to work studying them His eyes in total numbering four could look over and extract looks and fidgets as they stood. But what could tell the most was his smell. The feline smell he had caught before was pungent now. He looked at Tigra and nodded softly "So it was you i smelt earlier. I thought my senses were tricking me when i smelt your scent earlier" He said in an attempt at a joking tone. Though he had lessened the amount the vanilla scent he had created as a smoke screen still lingered over him. He however watched as someone fell from the sky and landed not far away. He blinked returning to the group "I have been told your names are Tigra and Grady yes?" Though his arms were armored he moved the arm that had the bladed hand. He had nearly lifted the hand to them before catching himself he looked at it then at them "Apologies i would offer to shake your hands but i don't want to cut you" He said lowering his hand and at the very least hoping he could try and be more than he was. Better than Apex had though he could be.

Drake Campbell

Drake felt bad that he hadn't even considered picking up the earbud of his date. Boy that looked bad.

But it looked just as bad to flee in his mind from a fight.

Drake would turn to Bobby, uncertain what to do.

"Alright tough guy, just for me now, will you walk with me for a moment. Fighting usually gives me a cold chill up my spine. "

Well uncertain for a total of ten seconds. There were exactly two things Drake couldn't do. 1) Kick or hurt any animal. 2) Resisting the request of any hot male he met. " Well, now I wouldn't want you to get a cold chill. It would run any potential heat in our date. I'll follow you in.........."

Thfr16z.jpg
Walking next to Janet, she would on occasion glance up towards her. She isn't the same Janet Van Dyne from her own world, not all that close really. But Gwen still recognized she was a good person, and more importantly a good heroine. The fact she has the same face (almost) as the Van Dyne she knew is what helped Gwen to lower her guard just a little around her. And then once she got to know her better and did a little research… well it was easy to see that Janet was a good thing here. Someone she feels would be trustworthy. And her partner agreed…

"The right thing huh…" she says softly as now they approach some of the others. Gwen goes into one of her many 'Gwen-Modes'. She goes quiet, she glances down a few times as she walks. Her gloved hands even come around to her front and she starts to fidget absently. Strangers. Many of them. Many of them seeming to expect something from her. Many of them with their own ideals about what is going on here. And in her mind… many of them with great expectations of her.

But that only lasts a moment or so. Because then she catches sight of Nick Fury. She stumbles faintly a step, her eyes widening under her mask. She pauses, comes to a complete halt. She feels her heart race suddenly as she stares into Nick Fury's eyes… eye… and she is grinning like an idiot under her mask. "oh oh oh oh" she exclaims excitedly. She glances to her right (as if she had heard something) and then she excitedly points towards Nick.

"OMGOSH Samuel L. Jackson!"

She exclaims very loudly and very happily. She fans her face with her gloved hands as he introduces her and Wasp. Oh my stars and garters Samuel L. Motherfucking Jackson knows who she is! "Hi I'm I'm I'm Wasp!" She says excitedly and absently. "No! I mean no! I'm Spider-Woman!" She corrects herself, then lets out an awkward little giggle. But she pauses once more, and she takes a faint step back. Her head tilts to one side as she hears a voice in her ear. "It's not?" She says softly. She continues to stare at Fury, and then realizes… no it's not Samuel L. Jackson. She motions to him again as she almost whispers "But he played commish Gordon in Superfriends! I thought that's why he was here!" But… no she is wrong of course. Samuel L. Jackson is a person in her world, an actor of course. But in this world… not so much?

This is quite a lot to think about.

On the one hand, Chen has a life already. She's deeply connected to her family and, by extension, the family business. Chinese and American interests don't always align either. For that matter, Chen was one of the Enhanced. A mutant, as far as she knows. While that gives her some common cause with other mutants, to this point she's lived a rather safe and well regulated life. Being a superhero, even a secret anonymous superhero, is dangerous.

And yet, she has these powers. Why else would they exist if not to be used? And it doesn't escape Chen's notice that Ororo's English is as accented as her own. Xavier himself might be American but this group likely wasn't exclusively so. And her corporate law background might allow for a logical, believable cover for her participation in this group, if she could finagle her way to demonstrating how aligning with Xavier's public facing institution was a profitable or face-saving decision.

She doesn't know these people but she's read Xavier's words. Eloquent. Persuasive. The man believes. And in her own way, Chen does too or she would never have studied international human rights law. Loyalty to family is important but loyalty to profits for the sake of profits is a less noble calling than the one Professor Charles Xavier calls her to.

At last, after due thought, Chen nods once. And if her decision isn't so much put into words, the firmness of her resolve to at least see the recruits and the facility is unmistakable to a telepath.

Tilting her head Nemesis examined Wasp and Spider-Woman. The mercenary winced, reminded of spiders. Who would want to name themselves after those creepy little things and what is a wasp? Sounds small to me. She thought in puzzlement.

Suddenly Spider-Woman cried out in joy, calling Fury by a different name. The Armenian was taken aback by the outburst. What have I gotten myself into? Earth has become more stranger than I remembered.

Putting that thought aside Nemesis considered how to proceed. Fury more or less wanted them to get to know each other. Though in the back of her mind the survivor wasn't exactly sold on the idea yet. She agreed to fight but connecting with Terrans was not all that appealing to her.

Might as well get this over with. Nemesis mentally concluded. First looking at Wasp and then Spider-Woman, the merc finally spoke through her metal mask's filter.

"So we're supposed to be partners huh? Fair warning, I don't trust Terrans that much. So don't make me regret this arrangement."

Last edited:
What comes next… The next big DM Post #3

Eventually, all the various groups gathered for a larger meeting. Everyone was attending who was there for this or gathered here inside by various important people. This was a downstairs meeting room with its own small stage. Present on the stage, mostly in a process to show that they are supporting this event and the hoped-for things that followed, are the following. Pepper Potts-Stark & Danny Rand, her erstwhile bodyguard. Doctor Charles Xavier in his fancy wheelchair with the odd-looking mutant known as Night-crawler behind his fancy wheelchair. Nick Fury and his assistant Eden Haller. Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Stephen Strange and his assistant Murray. Dr. Banner, also known as the Hulk. Sitting among the crowd, Wasp, Dr. Hank McCoy, Hawkeye, among others both in the crowd and behind the stage.

Standing at the dais is the current King of Wakanda, T'Challa, also known to some as the Black Panther.

"Greetings to you all, and thank you for being here, or in some cases, permitting yourselves to be talked into listening to me speak. (He smiles softly at the crowd.) Things in the world since the time Thanos was defeated have not been going well in the opinion of many on this stage. Mankind has found itself scared of the presence of new and old gifted people. People that mostly want nothing more than to be left alone or use their powers to help society as a whole. Old technology has been unburied and revamped. This technology is of a threatening military sort. Rogue businesses, highly illegal, have been found collecting meta humans or in some cases, trying to clone them… Then self them for a profit. Other groups using robots to capture or kill the gifted. While those of us who can, try to fight them with new laws, we, on this stage have agreed to support a new effort. A group of meta-humans and their supporters who will take the fight to these new rogue groups. A group that can do this without much attention to themselves. We hope, many of you in this audience will take up this call. "

Just then, Fury seems to get a radio call and urgently moves to T'Challa to inform him of something.

T'Challa nods and says something quickly to his people.

"It appears we have company outside. We have a plan for this though, people on this stage will handle our opposition. I am sorry, you should get more time for such an important decision. Those of you who believe you can and would like to help us with this project… Follow Clint to the transportation please!"

He points to Clint Barton and then suits up as Black Panther, moving away with a considerable number of his people that seem to appear out of nowhere. Pepper too suits up, saying goodbye to her bodyguard, who for now seems to follow people heading for the bus. Banner is heading outside, stops to talk with Creed…

"I had intended to go with you at least for the first few days. But this has moved faster than we had thought. Stick close to Dr. McCoy, his nickname for many years is the Beast. He has seven P.H. D's and might be able to help you in ways I can't. I will come by soon to check on your progress."

Pepper stops for a moment to talk with the Iron Maiden.

"I would prefer if you went with these others. Help with improvements to your suit, monetary and scientific can be had. Before you say… I don't need any help with my suit, remember who my husband was… and he was always working on his damned suit" She smiles at Iron Maiden then. "If you would rather not, give me your card and I'll arrange a meeting next week. "

Young Grady Murtaugh follows Clint towards an underground Garage. Hope Van-Dyne too heads for the bus, listening on her earbud radio in case there are any changes and hoping Gwen is following. Bobby Drake doesn't insist on taking Drake to the bus, but if Drake has made his decision, will help him along. If Nemesis allows herself to go, she will find Eden Haller following along. Murray will go with Nine to the bus but doesn't travel with it. Miss Chen will be quickly introduced to Bobby Drake who happens to be going to the bus if she is indeed going.

After a short walk, this group finds itself at a luxury tour bus of a commercial type.

There is a man there, older who is wearing some sort of company wind-breaker. With the company name Aegis Luxury Transportation STEVE

1597386369257.png

Nine approaches the bus with Murray, hands still clasped behind their back.

"Well, Murray, I will miss the adventures we had together,"

"Huh?" Murray responds, fond memories surely floating around in his head.

"But its time for me to move on to greener pastures. And you still have responsibilities here, and I can't take you away from those," Nine continues, slightly watery eyes staring off into the distance.

"...What?" Murray retorts, despondent as the wave of emotions is surely now hitting him.

"Murray, you were a mentor, a shoulder to cry on, an occasional lover, and, best of all, a friend," Nine says, their voice cracking from the emotions swelling up inside them.

"...Wait, I don't remember-" Murray says, surely using all of his willpower to keep tears from flowing down his cheeks.

Nine sticks out their hand, and eventually, Murray takes it. Nine gazes at the look of confusion on Murray's face, and is sure that its from a mixture of anger, sadness, happiness, sensuality, and nostalgia that Murray has to be feeling right now.

"Murray, I hardly knew ye," Nine says, with a sense of finality, before turning on their heels and making their way towards the bus. Murray looks at his hand as they separate, the look of confusion turning to mild annoyance, looking back up at Nine. As Nine reaches the bus, they greet what they assume is the driver. "Hey, old timer," Nine says, as they make their way up the stairs.

"Listen, I was recruited to this shindig by Stephen. I bet even if I walked out that door right now, It'd lead right back in here. I'm all in for this. I've been wanting to be part of something a little bigger than stopping muggings and petty crime for awhile now. I got all of this..." She turned around fully, showing herself off with a wide smile. "Might as well use it."

After boarding the bus...
"Aegis Luxury Transportation, eh Steve? Sounds fancy. Glad I'm not paying for it." She finds a seat somewhere in the middle of the bus and stretches out across two seats, stretching. "I haven't had a good catnap today, and I bet I'm just about due..."

Reactions: Gands
@Gands
The number of luminaries in the Enhanced world gathered here in one room is breathtaking. Chen is no stranger to rubbing elbows with the great and powerful but only in the mortal sense. With company like this, it feels more like standing among the gods.

She listens to the King of Wakanda and finds herself nodding along agreeably. These are exactly the concerns that motivated her, ever since she discovered Enhanced powers of her own. Of course, Chen's experience is largely with the Chinese government disappearing the Enhanced for its own purposes. The notion of Enhanced being collected, cloned and sold for profit is about as horrifying as hearing select groups used robots to capture or kill them just because of what they were.

And then T'Challa lays out his call to action. His hope for a subtle but forceful strike team able to hit back at those harming the Enhanced population. A team she's implicitly invited to.

At which point all hell breaks loose and evacuations begin. Chen obeys the order to follow Clint to the the transportation, which turns out to be a tour bus of all things? She smirks at the sight of it and the old man who is evidently tasked to be their driver. "Thank you for driving us," she says as she passes by Steve.

@BrokenWings
Directly ahead of her in line is a strangely androgynous figure whose face seems more...expressive than she's used to seeing. Seeing as they've been made a similar offer, she shrugs as she boards behind them and says "Quite the pitch for this little project, isn't it, particularly with how it closed. I wonder if we're meant to feel afraid or needed at this point." She arches an eyebrow, curious for Nine's reply.

@Michale CS
Spotting the woman taking up two seats, Chen looks amused before saying "Might as well get comfy. I don't think we've heard where our destination is or how long the trip will be. On the bright side, I suspect we'll have plenty of room..."

Dm post 3B. The Bus

To give more description to the bus and its interior. There are twelve rows of seats where there would be room for sixteen. So in this case plenty of legroom. The bus is carpeted and all the aeats have extra cushioning. For those with a technical bent there is good internet service and it seems likely the outer surfaces are armored. There is one seat labeled specifically for Creed and it seems to be designed for him.

Reactions: Epiphany
Grady Murtaugh aka Korvis.

Young Grady follows the crowd towards and into the bus. He is roughly five foot ten or eleven and is atheletically built. He is wearing a suit, expeetly hand tailored. He wear a decent amount of old fashioned mens jewelry. Much of which is ornamented with Ravens or green stines.
He carries a cane, the head of which is a ravens head.

He was walking behind the two ladies and the androgenous Nine. He doesnt even care to guess at what Nine is exactly. He likes the furry Tigra who usually seems chatty. He is curious about the pretty Chinese lady but does his best not to stare.

For those who pay attention to these thing. He is dressed like a wealthy man, but his body language does not convey the normal attitudes of a spoiled wealthy young man. One would guess his age in the early twenties. He sits down where he can talk to Nine or Miss Chen. He introduces himself as Grady to each of them.

Reactions: Epiphany
Before Creed had gone towards the bus he needed to get rid some of the extra armor he had on. Though to some he just ditched the used pieces of his carapace he chose to loose he actually used an enzyme to help break those pieces down. Upon leaving his body they have only a few minutes before they flash decompose. And the grass and trees they gave nourishment to would surely benefit from the extra energy give. Once he was back down to a slim more stealth and speed based form he went over to the bus. Instead of moving like any other being he chose a fun route. having adapted similar sticky hairs like a gecko he climbed from the driver's side over to the door. Looking in the door he saw the elderly driver "Hello there sir. The roof may have a few dents in it" Continuing his all terrain movements he crawled on the roof looking and greeting everyone "Hello there. Greetings!" Finding a seat he actually thought was for two people. But it was for him. He plopped down and looked around. He recognized the Tigra gal. He had spoken to her earlier but i guess the excitement of getting on the bus got into her.

Looking around he had spotted the blue haired doctor Banner had told him to speak to. He wanted to but maybe he could wait a bit. Pulling his cloak he used it as a little bit of cover. Still easy to see especially for those in the bus with him. But maybe a bit difficult to those outside.

Reactions: Epiphany and Gands
Thfr16z.jpg
After making a moderate fool of herself, Spider-Woman now finds herself just… standing there trying to take all of this in. And after that outburst, she is slowly being told who each person is on the stage. She's never heard of any of them, even though they may be major forces of the world. She doesn't get out much.

The King of Wakanda speaks of a covert force of individuals… working for the rights of those that are being repressed? She hopes she has that right in her head. It's a noble idea, and Ms. Van Dyne seemed to be behind it.

When Fury speaks to T'Challa, Spider-Woman's head turns and she looks towards the entrance of the building they are in, her eyes narrowed under her mask. Did.. she just feel something? A subtle little warning? She can't tell… was it an actual warning or her nerves? She doesn't really get the chance to analyze it before they are being whisked away…

Spider-Woman hears a voice near her, but not a pure and clear one. Her gaze moves towards Nemesis, one of her eyes a little bigger than the other. Kind of her version of her eyebrows perking up. Terrans? So she's to think this gal isn't human… or even of this world. Wow, what has she gotten herself into? "Wow, I bet you're a ball 'o fun at hero meetings." She nods as she walks alongside Nemesis. She then leans in a little and speaks in a softer tone. "Listen, we're all here for the same thing. Trust doesn't come easy for anyone, especially nowadays. But don't put that bad foot forward. Us 'Terrans' usually take offense to that.. so when ya say things like that, people put up their guards without even realizing it. Don't worry about who you can trust here… we're here for the greater good, right? To help people. Terran or otherwise." She then gives Nemesis a little nudge with her elbow. "And us Terrans ain't so bad. You'll see."

She does wish she was as confident as she sounds there. But she puts on a good little show, hoping she's making the right call. Her hesitation must be obvious… because she gets a little pep talk in her ear. And as the bus comes into sight… "Shweet ride, brah. Party bus!" She exclaims.

The others get on board, and Gwen slows a moment near the older gentleman that is apparently their driver. Spider-Woman holds her fist out towards him as she nods " 'sup, driver-man." Steve looks at the fist, then looks up towards Spider-Woman's eyes as he just smiles politely. After a moment or so, Gwen gets the hint and lowers her first. Instead she gives him the thumbs up and proceeds onto the bus. Perhaps Steve is a little reminded of another spider-gimmicked hero he had met some years ago, based on the overall look and feel of Gwen's costume.

She gets aboard and exclaims softly "Well I am overdressed." glancing down at her costume, and then towards the others on the bus. Now sometimes when someone is feeling nervous or a bit on edge, they can tend to act out in a manner that isn't the norm for them. Like when you start talking a little louder when you find yourself in an awkward conversation. For Gwen… she leaps upwards suddenly and twists her slim form gracefully, 'landing' on the roof of the bus. She crawls along it quickly, slinking over everyone's heads. She gets to the back of the bus and drops down abruptly, finding an empty seat for herself. There are others around her, of course. But now a certain nervousness is keeping her more quiet. "I hope I didn't just join a cult…"

Last edited:
Needlessly to say Nemesis was a bit surprised at Gwen's response to her. She said nothing but grunted in mild annoyance given a nudge on the shoulders. Here for the same reasons? The mercenary honestly didn't know whether to believe it or not. She froze slightly at Gwen stating that Terrans weren't so bad but she refuse to say anything though in her mind she thought.

She wouldn't understand.

Subsequently T'Challa spoke, catching Nemesis' attention. Tilting her head, she examined the speaker and the others that surrounded him. The mercenary didn't know all of them but she had heard some things about the Avengers like how they fought and eventually defeated the Mad Titan. A part of her grew curious at the king's words, it sounded...sincere!

For a moment she couldn't help but be reminded of the great kings of her people's past. T'Challa seemed to share a similar bearing with them.

Nemesis shook her head, in denial. After all this time I should know better. Trust doesn't come easily for her. Suddenly T'Challa informed them all about the threat outside. Gripping her weapon she was about to go out, ready to lash out her frustrations on whoever the threat is. Instead she and the others were directed for transportation.

Grunting in frustration at being denied the chance to fight she nonetheless headed for the bus. Joining the others Nemesis spared a glance at the old driver. His eyes gave her a brief pause. She said nothing and continued on. Taking a seat opposite of Gwen in the back, Nemesis looked around the others as they gave their own greetings to each other.

Creed reminds her of the aliens out in the verse as did Tigra and Nine. Now Chen and the rich looking fellow(Korvis) seemed kinda out of place for this kind group. Of course looks can be deceiving. Nemesis removed the cloak, revealing her makeshift gear and alien weapons. Then she gave them all a nonchalant wave but said nothing.

Last edited:
Walker hadn't done much mingling. After his stunt in the crowd he had done nothing, but follow around the Hulk and Creed which eventually lead to him sitting through some secret meeting. A lot of useful information about the outside world was dished out in the meeting so he didn't regret coming to see what this rally was about, but they were still largely in the dark. He had made quite the declaration however and he intended to keep to his word. So, he put up with the lack of information and simply accepted he'd most likely be doing some more mercenary work under the guise of "good intentions".

With his mind made up Walker followed Clint to the garage, but this particular shadow kept making him uneasy. It moved slow and unsteady. It was unsure. He glared over his shoulder to see Spider-Woman nervously moving forward and then relaxed as he continued on.

The bus was comfortable and had enough room to fit the group that made their way down. When Walker stepped on the bus many of the seats were already filled so he just walked to the back and found a seat near the aisle. Not much ran through his mind, he was pretty laissez faire about the current situation, none of the people on the bus gave him any particular vibes, each had their own quirks, but who didn't.

However, then you factor in a young woman crawling on the ceiling of the bus and plopping down into a seat just adjacent of him. He had no idea where these nerves of hers were coming from and so it encouraged him to get up and seat himself across from her. He caught the last of her muttering and raised a brow. With a sigh he pulled down his hood and face mask before extending a fist over to Spider-Woman.

"My name is Walker Roydon Grey. What is your name?" Walker said with a smile.

@Camleen