• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Akjari gets a punch in the face like he deserves.

Sure thing.
heheheue

I can arrange le face punching, for no extra cost.

Reactions: Nav
Co-starring @Dipper and @Sav. Give them a round of applause, ladies and gentlemen, because without their help I couldn't have figured out for the life of me how to get Clarice in that basement.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Co-starring @Dipper and @Sav. Give them a round of applause, ladies and gentlemen, because without their help I couldn't have figured out for the life of me how to get Clarice in that basement.

Wat I do

Lol. Clarice wants to get punched too? Make a line please.

Oh nvm read the chaaat. :")

@Kestrel - So, at the end of that post, did Clarice use Jēran to make part of the basement collapse when the first bunch of Orion enter it? I think that's what happened, but I just want to make sure so I can incorporate what she did into our collab.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
@Kestrel - So, at the end of that post, did Clarice use Jēran to make part of the basement collapse when the first bunch of Orion enter it? I think that's what happened, but I just want to make sure so I can incorporate what she did into our collab.
Basically rot the wood to a part it can't support much weight. So yes, it would collapse if threaded carelessly.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
Catching up-time.

For some reason, I really want to just have a scene where all our poor acerbii bbies are happy. Even if it's just for an evening. Lmao. Drunk and full and warm and feeling like they belong.
Would be a good thing to do down the line. Though I don't think Solomon and Clarice are going to be close to drinking buddies save a very, very slow burn.

Alright... fun game time:

If your character was magically teleported to the modern day and age, what would be the first thing they'd see and how would they react?
What's a good old English expression to describe the feeling of NOPE?

So I'm gonna go with an episode of Archer where she'd try to get a word in trying to ask the tiny people in the box how to get back home.

Fuck I don't know. This question is hard.

Another fun question: If you were an Acerbii, what elemental type would you be? 8D
Most stupid internet pop-quizzes tell me water. Got that P on that MBTI pretty hard and this is what I blame for it. As far as Fringe's types go, none of the game's descriptions I feel quite resonates with me. Dominant traits of mine are split between metal, water and air, but each of them comes with too many contradictions to my self-perceived nature to ascribe myself any of them.

• Love
As big as Solomon is, he sure knows how to roll out of the way lol

Don't think he's not going upstairs for his dog--so expect another post at some point.

• Love
Would be a good thing to do down the line. Though I don't think Solomon and Clarice are going to be close to drinking buddies save a very, very slow burn.
He's mean to everyone!

As long as she isn't one of those pacifist hippies he'll buy her a drink.

Clarice: You called me a whore, you ass!

Solomon: ... I didn't know your name.

Clarice: //suddenly realizes that Solomon calls everyone either whore, girl or fool until told otherwise\\

To be honest, I never really got what is so offensive about name-calling. Like, the more an insult consist of slurs, the more difficult it is to take personally. I find it strange that people would hold a grudge over that.

Subjugation through force on the other hand :p

Reactions: Sav and Nav
As long as she isn't one of those pacifist hippies he'll buy her a drink.
;~;

f-fine... see how i care

(she cares)
-------------------

On another note, the progress on the collab between me, Shizuo and rechonq is coming on well and we're almost done with it. My guess is that we'll be finished with it within 2 days, at the most, so stay tuned!

After we're done with collabing in the basement, we'll see how things go upstairs. For clarification we've had roughly 15 or so Orion come into the basement in total (some of which were on fire or well-done when they arrived.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm also always available for being bought a drink.

Collab complete! Sorry it's out a bit late, and sorry it's super super long! I guess it's long enough to sustain us for this round, at least.

Even though I doubt people will have troubles realising who's who in the collab, I did some little symbols to make it extra clear:
==> - The post below will be done from Hanselt's perspective.
==> - The post below will be done from Moura's perspective.
==> - The post below will be done from Astana's perspective.

If you want to get straight to the action, skip straight to the 2nd '==>'. Stuff really begins to get heated at around the 4th '==>'. But yeah, there's that! The three might head upstairs after licking their wounds, but that'll be after pretty much everyone else through the portal has posted.

• Love
;~;

f-fine... see how i care

(she cares)
-------------------

On another note, the progress on the collab between me, Shizuo and rechonq is coming on well and we're almost done with it. My guess is that we'll be finished with it within 2 days, at the most, so stay tuned!

After we're done with collabing in the basement, we'll see how things go upstairs. For clarification we've had roughly 15 or so Orion come into the basement in total (some of which were on fire or well-done when they arrived.)
Super Crispy, hehe.

Don'tcha worry. I'm sure after a bit of character development, he might learn to play nice. Buy a round for everyone~

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Jakers and Nav
godbless u jakers

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav and Jakers
At the request of a few players, I'm going to extend the posting deadline. Also, I'm sick and haven't caught up on reading posts yet because I'm the worst GM.

#worstGM2017

:p love you all.

PS: extended to Thursday or Friday. Late Thursday or early Friday. Yes.

Take all the time you need, Nav. I'm currently AWOL anyways, so this is great for me. XD

The second time I haven't gotten any alerts. Darn. I'll see about getting a post up tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Nav and Sav
Hey everyone! How are we doing?

Are there still a few posts trickling in here or there? I know a few players have expressed some outside commitments and may be away for this round and a few future rounds. (: That's totally fine. I just want to get an assessment if we're ready to move forward. I'm working on my post nowish, but I'm slowww.

Status
Not open for further replies.