Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg! WASN'T EXPECTING THAT! the rat bastard.

Damn.

Well, who's looking to collab and get the hell out of the city?? Your local fire acerbus at your service
*slowly raises hand... realizes she doesn't have a character... slowly puts hand down again*

@Dipper

heh. Akajari is co-captain of the boat.

@Nav

Tch, traitor. I need time to heal from your treachery, //dramatically looks off into the sunset.

@Dipper

heh. Akajari is co-captain of the boat.

@Nav

Tch, traitor. I need time to heal from your treachery, //dramatically looks off into the sunset.

*pats*

I could re-write everything and we can suddenly have rainbows and sunshine?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Aero Blue
let's catch this guy and torture him

• Useful
Reactions: Jakers, Sav and Nav
*pats*

I could re-write everything and we can suddenly have rainbows and sunshine?
no no no

break them pls

destroy their spirits

angst is good for the soul

SHITTTT

Yolanda will not fare well in this fire...HALP XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav and Nav
Y97Og_s-200x150.gif

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Sav and Joan
  • Love
Reactions: Sav and Nav
O.O

Damn.

Damn.

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Sav
If we're still auctioning collabs *raises hands*

My girl knows 'em sewers.
I'd be interested at some point; Astana needs an opportunity to thank Clarice for the Jera shenanigans.

Besides, taking Astana to the sewers sounds fun. Not for her, of course. 8)

I'd be interested at some point; Astana needs an opportunity to thank Clarice for the Jera shenanigans.

Besides, taking Astana to the sewers sounds fun. Not for her, of course. 8)
That'd be good. Hit me up when's good for you.

That'd be good. Hit me up when's good for you.
Cool! I just did a post to interact with the two gals who came down into the basement, but I'll have Astana head up to the top floor soon (and probably cry a lot when she sees what the ground floor looks like, let alone the state outside) so we can begin working on that.

Reactions: Nav
Hanselt will probably be taking to the sewers as well - mostly because he's probably not in the greatest state to firefight, and Bellerophon withers at the prospect of heat.

Reactions: Jakers
Astana tryna pick a fight? :O

Nah but I'm excited to write up a response to that. I'll have it up soon-ish.

Reactions: Jakers
So, I'm off tomorrow and won't be back for a while. (:

Feel free to move ahead to some extent, if you feel up to it. I will probably need some catch-up time when I return to get settled back in on Iwaku (I'm dreading the number of posts I'll come back to haha). I'd strongly suggest that if ya'll wanna keep roleplaying while I'm away that you head to the sewers and interact in your group(s). It's not mandatory. You can go off into the fray if you want and you can definitely try and take down Tel'Naire, but you'll be stuck until I return.

You KNOOOOOW... you could always regroup in the sewers and come up with a coherent plan on how to capture Tel'Naire. ;) He's powerful and you might not wanna tangle with him alone...

giphy.gif

I'm dreading what'll happen to Yolanda when she finds out Tel'Naire is responsible for this XD Well, we'll see...

Out of curiosity, who isn't going to the sewers? Just to assess who's going where :P I'm still figuring out where Yolanda wants to head.

Reactions: Nav
Status
Not open for further replies.