• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Danger. :D Glad to have you aboard.

Reactions: Danger
Thanks Nav :D how should I be slotting myself into the IC? I should go finish reading it all first though >.>

Thanks Nav :D how should I be slotting myself into the IC? I should go finish reading it all first though >.>
Yea, do that. Currently, the city is on... well... it's on fire. As far as I'm aware, most people are headed to the sewers below the city to escape/regroup. You have several options. As you have a shadow character, the sewers would be a great place for him to be... it's dark... shadowy... quiet... perhaps your character was just there and runs into everyone at random OR your character was a little late to the party from the note.

However you wanna do it is A-OK with me.

Reactions: Danger
Oh... Oh dear. The city being on fire does not sound very nice O.o and that sounds like a good idea. I can imagine being caught up with something, which was why he was late, and he simply used the sewers as a way of catching up. I'll go read first though before I think about making a post!
(I have no idea how to use quotes on my phone...)

Reactions: Joan
Out of curiosity, who isn't going to the sewers? Just to assess who's going where :P I'm still figuring out where Yolanda wants to head.
Submerging in people's waste might not be the most pleasant experience to look forward to, but it sure beats being burned alive.

Cool! I just did a post to interact with the two gals who came down into the basement, but I'll have Astana head up to the top floor soon (and probably cry a lot when she sees what the ground floor looks like, let alone the state outside) so we can begin working on that.
Awesome. I'll catch up a bit after work.

Reactions: Jakers
Okay! Finally got time to finish the rest off. So people are headed for the sewers currently? Anyone I can collaborate with to bring in my character?

@Danger

Sure. Most of us are all congealed in around the same area (Golden Scribe), so in most cases it'll likely just be a case of you showing up late to the party and noticing us/noticing you, etc.

I was gonna end my break from posts today, so, might as well hop aboard with me

@Danger

Sure. Most of us are all congealed in around the same area (Golden Scribe), so in most cases it'll likely just be a case of you showing up late to the party and noticing us/noticing you, etc.

I was gonna end my break from posts today, so, might as well hop aboard with me
Sounds like a good idea! By hop on board, do you mean an interaction between our characters? If I recall, Hanselt, Astana and Moura are still in the Golden Scribe, the room where they first met the elf? (Unless I wasn't able to follow properly) I suppose Axel could just jump into the room, there's definitely shadows there...

@Danger Ah, yeah, I do need to re-read Nav's post and regain my bearings (last time I read the post was when she put it up). It's possible that I may even step out into the inferno and see what's going on (where I'd potentially see you), I'd just need to check again if that's viable.

In any case, shouldn't be too hard to work with.

@Shizuochan No problem! I could have him teleport straight into the room, as I don't think my character would like fire very much. Perhaps he can give people a bit of a fright.

@Jakers and I are going to take Astana and Clarice to the sewers in a collab. If anyone wants in (or is otherwise working on an interaction with one of our characters you want out before that) please raise your hand!

@Kestrel I'd actually love to join the collab if that's okay? The sewers might be the best place to bring in Axel. I'm not sure what exactly @Shizuochan has in mind, but it might be interesting to see how it works out.

@Kestrel I'd actually love to join the collab if that's okay? The sewers might be the best place to bring in Axel. I'm not sure what exactly @Shizuochan has in mind, but it might be interesting to see how it works out.
Works for me. Just give the people a bit of time to respond so we don't have to open 5 PM convos if others wanna join in :P

D: I got zero alerts. Working on a post now

Soooo. S'up?

I have a skeleton of a post, just waiting for others to get their sup so I can properly respond.

Reactions: Nav
Ack. Feeling a bit weak, probably going to eventually do a 'waking' post and railroad myself into the sewers.

I'm also waiting for a couple others to post before I do, partially because I've been sick AGAIN and also partially so I have a little something more to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.