• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright... fun game time:

If your character was magically teleported to the modern day and age, what would be the first thing they'd see and how would they react?

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Some gaudy bar. Hanselt'd enter, ask for a drink, and promptly get ID'd.

Anyways: open to collaboing, if anyone'd like to shoot a PM. Probably going to take a more reactionary approach to posting this round in either case.

Reactions: Nav

If your character was magically teleported to the modern day and age, what would be the first thing they'd see and how would they react?

If Astana saw a poster advertising anything as long as it has full colour photo on the front, she'd stare it for hours, wondering in awe how the artist had managed to get it to look so accurate and realistic. If she ever managed to find a TV... God help us.

Anyways: open to collaboing, if anyone'd like to shoot a PM. Probably going to take a more reactionary approach to posting this round in either case.

I would be up for that, if you're thinking of taking Route B. We could make it a 3 or more way collab if others are thinking of staying and figuring something out rather than jumping into Mr. Elf's Wild Ride as well.

Reactions: Nav and Sav

That's an asinine question for the blind woman. >:(

But in all seriousness, she'd probably just be weirded out by all the strange sounds and smells. And, assuming she still has her powers, be quite confused by the sheer number of people if she were to be transported to an urban area.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav and Sav
@Jakers

yep, Hanselt's likely going Route B. Anyone and all are welcome to slide into my dm's ;)

Lol Solomon would probably see cars and be so scared for a minute--probably run into traffic, kick someone's car, call it a demon horse. And when the modern day person got out the car ready to call their insurance company on a cell phone Solomon would p smack them and take the phone and run lol.

Look what happens! You Eat Porridge and then Orion Knights just suddenly show up, ruining your meal. Someone is getting it in the face, and the whole cauldron is going with it. I'M LOOKING AT YOU STEVE - Its coming and it's going to be oaty. Also, its a good source of calcium, protein and minerals. Eat up Knights. (Nom Nom)

But seriously, she is literally in front of the door so. Anyone that comes up to fight them head on will have the delightful image of her being beaten into pulpy mass. because, there are only two ways, she is going to do this. One quickly and the other one slowly. head first. There is a possibility, that she may die. But, it will be glorious.

(This is me just being ridiculous. She wouldn't literally dive in like a woman possessed. Maybe.)

tumblr_mp2ro1InBk1rh98mvo1_500.jpg

'If your character was magically teleported to the modern day and age, what would be the first thing they'd see and how would they react?'

Well that's easy, a Massive, body sucking Ball Pit.

Reaction - "This is a strange assortment" Proceeds to squeeze said red ball in her hand, until it flies from her hand due to the pressure; ricocheting madly from wall to wall. 'Ping, ping, ping,ping ping' Until it returns like a boomerang and 'WOOSH!' smacks her square in the face! Then she proceeds to destroy the entire place.

But seriously, she is in the thick of it so, probably going to make up a singular NPC called Sir Martin Drake; give him a little history with her, then they proceed to knock the shyt out of each other, in various locations of the inn. The Porridge cauldron will make a cameo. And so, will a ladle. (because who needs a spear, sword, shield or even a dagger. When you have kitchen equipment)
Pans are the new sexy - Pantastic
FUIUpsq.gif

So long as it's fine by Nav?

Last edited:
@Jakers

yep, Hanselt's likely going Route B. Anyone and all are welcome to slide into my dm's ;)
I'll likely do a quick post of Astana's lone reaction to the situation, then, and after that we can start a collab with other Route B's when you're ready.

Also, @Nav - a few questions about the Orion.

>What are the most common weapons they carry? Do they all carry the same, do most have a 'signature' weapon, or is it up to us what murder weapons they're most comfortable using?
>Are they all clad in thick plate armour, helmet included? Is it varied, or do they generally equip the same sort of gear aside from their signature crests and such?
>Do they care about standard human bystanders upstairs, or will they just shove them aside and trample all over them in order to pursue their goal? Obviously they won't kill them or anything, but will they show non-Orion any form of respect?
>Do they show any signs of honour in their fighting style, or are they just: Find Acerbii scum. Rip apart. Repeat. My guess would be the latter, but I just want to make sure.

Reactions: Hyde and Sav
I'll likely do a quick post of Astana's lone reaction to the situation, then, and after that we can start a collab with other Route B's when you're ready.

Also, @Nav - a few questions about the Orion.

>What are the most common weapons they carry? Do they all carry the same, do most have a 'signature' weapon, or is it up to us what murder weapons they're most comfortable using?
>Are they all clad in thick plate armour, helmet included? Is it varied, or do they generally equip the same sort of gear aside from their signature crests and such?
>Do they care about standard human bystanders upstairs, or will they just shove them aside and trample all over them in order to pursue their goal? Obviously they won't kill them or anything, but will they show non-Orion any form of respect?
>Do they show any signs of honour in their fighting style, or are they just: Find Acerbii scum. Rip apart. Repeat. My guess would be the latter, but I just want to make sure.

1. It varies. Orions are specialized, so some are more trained on one elemental type than others. I'll leave the more specific weapon types up to you.

2. The Orions are armoured with medium weight. They can definitely take a few hard knocks and their armour, including helmet, has elementary elemental retardation. For example, their armour is fire retardant for a short amount of time. They are, more or less, uniform.

3. No, not really. If a bystander gets in the way, it's not sweat off their back. They won't attack a human bystander, but they won't stop to get one out of the way, either.

4. They will eliminate a target by any means possible.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav and Jakers
Hey, so if anyone was taking route B, then I'd be more than willing and eager to collab. They have to pass him anyways and I'm assuming the door is locked behind him.

As for modern day reaction, he'd probably think he died again and was risen again. It would annoy him, but he might not react that poorly. I could see him trying to visit a bar first thing and getting annoyed at getting carded. Then he would get annoyed when he tried to get real ID and they didn't believe he was his age. Just one annoyance after the other as he tries to fit in again.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Another fun question: If you were an Acerbii, what elemental type would you be? 8D

Probably Fire or Earth, based solely on general personality. xD

Also, I hope to have a post up today, but no guarantees. Given that Selia doesn't fancy dying, she'll take route A.

• Love
My elemental, I think it would actually be light. I try to overthink a lot of things to find a solution before just picking something. When I saw the description for light I thought it sounded sort of like me, so I decided to try it. If I were in there situation, I think I would really want to fix things by changing the population's mindset, but knowing that was an impossible task would just go into hopelessness until a hopefully peaceful solution could be found. He'll probably be pulled towards fighting more in little pulls at a time, but right now fighting seems like it wouldn't lead to a solution.

• Love
Another fun question: If you were an Acerbii, what elemental type would you be? 8D
If you mean in terms of what personality fits me the most, probably Water. I like to think I go with the flow a lot, and I'm usually very passive and don't tend to get caught up in a lot of things. I guess I have a high sense of morality, though I wouldn't act like Astana at all if I was an Acerbus getting hunted down. Although I'd maybe avoid it, I wouldn't feel too morally wounded fighting for my life against someone like an Orion and killing them in the process.

If I had the choice of picking one, probably Earth, because I think it'd help me survive the most. Growing plants is too good to turn down, plus shifting earth and chucking rocks at people is a combat style I can get behind. Shelter would be very easy to do in the wild as well, and whilst I haven't really tried my wilderness survival skills, I think Earth could make up for my clumsiness/unfitness and just make a nomadic life a whole lot easier for me. I like to think I care about others, though, so Earth's personality wouldn't really fit me very well (though I'd be fine with rolling solo as long as I'm away from those dang Orion).

Hey, so if anyone was taking route B, then I'd be more than willing and eager to collab. They have to pass him anyways and I'm assuming the door is locked behind him.

As for modern day reaction, he'd probably think he died again and was risen again. It would annoy him, but he might not react that poorly. I could see him trying to visit a bar first thing and getting annoyed at getting carded. Then he would get annoyed when he tried to get real ID and they didn't believe he was his age. Just one annoyance after the other as he tries to fit in again.
Shizuochan and I will be taking that route as well, I think. Unless there are any other takers for Route B, I can make a titanpad (or google doc, if you prefer that method) and we can begin a collab when you're ready. If either of you wanna do an initial post before we begin collabing like I did, please say so I know when to make a titanpad/google doc (if you're comfortable with using either of those methods).

Last edited by a moderator:

I suspect she would land in the middle of a city, and she would be utterly confused until she found her way to a park. Then she would just chill :P

By personality alone, probably Fire or Light.

• Love
@Jakers @rechonq

I'll do a post like Jakers did with Astana and her decision-point, and den we can tots do the collab

I think I'd be a metal... Hmm.

Reactions: Sav
Shizuochan and I will be taking that route as well, I think. Unless there are any other takers for Route B, I can make a titanpad (or google doc, if you prefer that method) and we can begin a collab when you're ready. If either of you wanna do an initial post before we begin collabing like I did, please say so I know when to make a titanpad/google doc (if you're comfortable with using either of those methods).

I might get a short post out for him first, but it shouldn't interfere with a collab. There's not much for him to do though. He might start super heating the stairwell of super cooling it depending on which would help everyone else more.

@Dipper

Wanna do a collab? :P Flex the fire Acebii skills.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav and Nav
Status
Not open for further replies.