Love or Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORK IN PROGRESS!!

Name: Vanessa Abigail Cardona.
Appearance: She stands at around 5'6, and could be considered very delicate appearance-wise. Her hair is a wavy, light blonde and her eyes are a wide bright blue with flecks of grey in them. She usually wears make-up to accentuate her features; lip gloss, eyeliner, concealer, etc. and she can rarely be seen without it. Her build is average for someone of her height despite the other cheerleader's opinions on needing her to drop a few pounds, which she surely would have given in to if it were not for her boyfriend.
S.O.: Bisexual.
Archetype/Clique: Cheerleader/ Environmentalist.
Personality: Vanessa is the kind of girl who tries to defy stereotypes. She doesn't see why one person can't be both popular and nerdy, or in her case a cheerleader and care about the environment. She loves plants, and owns her own greenhouse in the back garden of their house where she grows vegetables and flowers. She can often be quite loud and opinionated when she is passionate about something, like climate change or product testing on animals, but struggles to find that kind of enthusiasm for other things. She can also be extremely naive, especially when it comes to romance
Strengths: Plant-based knowledge, flexible (both personally and physically),
Weaknesses: Timekeeping,
Fears: Dying & Choking.
Audition Video: {Describe setting, and what they say. This is a good reflection for personality, as well.}
Extra: Her on-again-off-again boyfriend, Vincent. Her mother, Madeline. Her father, Jaxon. Her brother, Benedict.
Accepted :)

Derek Seaborn
"Having a pair doesn't make you a man, it's what you do with the life you have."
tumblr_mb33bgMDRG1r3mfy3o1_500.gif

Name: Derek Seaborn
Sexuality: Straight
tumblr_lom4elaw5q1qi63zko1_r1_500.gif
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140 lbs

original.gif
Archetype/Clique: Badass/Mysterious type
Personality: He's someone who usually keeps to himself. He has a close circle of friends and doesn't reach beyond that. He has a strict moral code that he sticks to and anyone who breaks that will answer to him. He's a very loyal person and will take the fall for anyone he cares about. He's gotten in a few brawls over his sister Lillica (over protective older brother = Derek) or his friends. He can't really open up to people well but he usually doesn't mind that. Due to his appearance and attitude he comes off as a tough guy who wants trouble but he doesn't. He's real quiet, he usually doesn't talk much so you know when he does have something to say it's important. He can get extremely talkative though, when talking about something he's passionate about. He's definitely a little rough around the edges, he can be little crass or irritable but he means well. He and Lillica both got the trait of being a daredevil he never refuses any test of his bravery.
Strengths: Kind, Loyal, Ambitious, Moral, Brave
Weaknesses: Confrontational, Brief, Secretive, Daredevil
Fears: Not being strong enough to protect his loved ones & Insects
Ren-Honjo-nana-7777619-400-300.jpg

Audition Video:
Derek sat on his bed, there were a few posters of various artists or bands pasted on his wall along with a few anime themed wall scrolls. He looked around the room then coughed. "Derek Seaborn. Money." He said, then seemed content with that as his entire audition. The scene changed to him standing on the stage with a guitar, there are a few other people around him, and in the center of the stage there was a girl holding a mic. They performed the final thirty seconds of the song then Derek grinned, the scene changed back to him in the bedroom but he's wearing different clothes, it's obvious a day has passed. "I'm going to college, I want to be a lawyer but- I'd use most of the money for my band. I know it's not reasonable to think my band will actually take off but.. I want to at least try." He grinned ear to ear and let out a deep laugh.

((I love how we're getting all these musical siblings. I didn't mean to add to the pile, but I really did intend to make twins to begin with! I like fraternal twins.))

Name: Mrina Dagon
Appearance:
Archetype/Clique: Idol Singer
Personality: Flirtatious and almost as charming as her brother on the outside, Mrina is much less of a romantic. Unlike her brother, who sings for himself and certainly no one else, she sings generic bubble gum pop songs and is part of an idol girl group whose songs are mass produced cookie cutter. She's cute enough to do a little modeling, too. The greatest gap between her and her twin, however, is her true, inner personality, which is cunning and two-faced, nothing like her kind, open sibling. She can be manipulative, and downright nasty to people she doesn't like, which acts as something of a smokescreen for deep-seated insecurities that no one will ever like her for who she is.
Strengths: Observant, pretty, persevering, charming, good singer, very smart, fashion-conscious, not afraid of getting her hands dirty.
Weaknesses: Cannot create close relationships with others, physically weak, lacks creativity.
Fears: Nothing and no one (bia*** *Z-snaps). While this is certainly the impression she gives off because she's learned how to let other people's criticisms slide off her back, Mrina is often insecure about... basically everything about herself, including her own personality, and her worst fear is that other people will see the bad in her that she sees in herself.
Audition Video: Mrina is standing confidently in front of the camera, one hand on hip. "Hi! I'm Mrina Dagon, and I sure hope you'll consider me for this show! I promise I can make it exciting." She winks flirtatiously and blows a kiss at the camera. "Just kidding! But like, really, I'm looking forward to it! It sounds exciting~!" She sings the last word, with genuine excitement on her face.
Extra: The reason why she can be nasty is because she feels she has to defend herself. She was bullied when she was little because it got out that she has Choanal Atresia, which just means air don't flow through one of her nostrils, but kids being kids thought having "anal" in it made it a point they could make fun of her for. She also began experiencing anxiety attacks when she was ten, unusually early in life, but has them rarely now.
She has more range in her singing than she lets on.
She straight-up followed her brother to this show, because she thinks he's too gullible and wants to keep an eye on him, but she does think it will be exciting.

39ee0488d7ec2caaf2c6de265fc82268.jpg

Side note I'm going to say this now we have enough characters that are interested in music and singing we need more variety so I will not accept anymore characters that have to deal with music as their main point.

@EmiHarned just wondering if you finished your characters or not so I can add them to the cast list page. I know you were still working on them. Not rushing you or anything just checking in :)

@firejay1 so..bad news for you unfortunately with your female character that gives us a total of 9 girls while we can only have 8. @EmiHarned had a female before you even though she didn't actually complete it. So..unless someone else is willing to give up their female spot to make a second male character your girl is going to have to become another guy :/ I'm sorry.

The only other option I can think of is to make a gm decision and give the final girl spot to @firejay1 Because @Vaila you don't have your final cs completed while Fire's is. But I personally really don't want to do that because I don't want to cause any unnecessary drama or any problems. So..i'm open for any other suggestions. But as of right now what I said before is how it's going to work.

@firejay1 so..bad news for you unfortunately with your female character that gives us a total of 9 girls while we can only have 8. @EmiHarned had a female before you even though she didn't actually complete it. So..unless someone else is willing to give up their female spot to make a second male character your girl is going to have to become another guy :/ I'm sorry.
Then I'm dropping, I have to play one female, or I have no interest

Then I'm dropping, I have to play one female, or I have no interest
I'm not saying you have to drop Emi I never said that you had to give up your female spot you did have one set up before Fire got here so it's only fair that you keep yours.

I'm not saying you have to drop Emi I never said that you had to give up your female spot you did have one set up before Fire got here so it's only fair that you keep yours.
Okay, I will finish her last bit now, as she is only missing the interview part at this point

Okay, I will finish her last bit now, as she is only missing the interview part at this point
thanks. Sorry for the confusion there. That post was all meant for Fire

Name
Aidan McFlary

Appearance

6 pack, but doesn't bulge out as he has an athletic frame, dyed white hair, aqua eyes

Archetype/Clique
Play boy

Personality
Aidan is a huge flirt, while he is not pervy about it, he will flirt rather openly with everyone, male or female. He is a bit cocky, well, very cocky. He does think he is god among men. However, he is genuine, honest, and nice. He is never mean or rude to anyway, unless you are to him, and even then, he will treat you pretty well. Even though he is a huge play boy, he is very loyal to anyone he cares about.

Strengths
Strong
Intelligent, thinks everything through
Puzzle master
Can work in any weather

Weaknesses
Can get obsessive
Possessive
Can't handle rejection
Somewhat easily stressed out

Fears
Actually loosing his temper, and, spiders

Audition Video
Video starts and Aidan is leaning on a wall, looking over a park. He waves and flashes a bright smile. "Well, hello there. I'm Aidan, but you know that. Anyway, I want to join this little show, because, I might just find, 'it'. You know, that one girl you are willing to give up all the other ones for! Also, money. Who doesn't love the big bucks, the mula, the cha ching!" He looks away and frowns slightly and moves over to two children. A boy picking on a little pudgy girl, making fun of her weight. "Hold on there little man," the boy looked up surprised, "Can't you see your hurting this little goddess, that wont make you popular at all." Bending over, he picked up a small flower and gave it to the girl. "Beautiful flower, for a beautiful girl," he grinned happily and the girl blushed. Looking back at the camera, while holding the little girls hand. "Well, good luck ladies, maybe I just found my gem already," chuckling as the blushing girl hides behind his legs.

Extra: He has a hard time actually opening up to any one

Last edited:
Oh, okay, cuz I was like daf*ck! Anway female done, and separated the male and female
Alright again sorry DX and she's accepted just get your male done rhen we need one more male then I'll set up the teams and we can begin :)

Uhm... Well, tbh, I had a pretty specific vision of my characters, which is why I kept them as interested in music despite the proliferation of musical characters, so if I were to change my second character to a boy.... oh wait. hmmm... well... *thinking. there is the "cross-dressing" option, which would work just fine with me, but I'm not so sure it would work with you, and if that's the case then I'd honestly have to change my entire second character, and possibly my first, depending on how things work out, so making my second CS might take a longer time.

Is there a reason we absolutely need to make two characters each? I don't want any potential for conflict like above, but I am hesitant to change a character after I've already created it.

Uhm... Well, tbh, I had a pretty specific vision of my characters, which is why I kept them as interested in music despite the proliferation of musical characters, so if I were to change my second character to a boy.... oh wait. hmmm... well... *thinking. there is the "cross-dressing" option, which would work just fine with me, but I'm not so sure it would work with you, and if that's the case then I'd honestly have to change my entire second character, and possibly my first, depending on how things work out, so making my second CS might take a longer time.

Is there a reason we absolutely need to make two characters each? I don't want any potential for conflict like above, but I am hesitant to change a character after I've already created it.
We need two characters to make the balance of girls and guys. Plus I want to keep the number of people in on this people I can trust to respond quickly and let me know if it'll be a bit. If you want to go with the cross dressing thing I'm cool with that in the original rp I did gave someone play a cross dressing male. I understand if you had something going for both characters but it's just easier to have everyone play two so I'd really appreciate it if you found a way to make things work for you :).

I'm gonna go with the cross-dressing thing then!! Mrina is a booyyyyy.

• Nice Execution!
  • Thank You
Reactions: B l u E s and Andy
I'm gonna go with the cross-dressing thing then!! Mrina is a booyyyyy.
Glad we could work something out I appreciate your willingness to compromise :)

Reactions: firejay1
Gimme a minute to fix Mrina's CS before you put him into the cast list.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Andy and B l u E s
Gimme a minute to fix Mrina's CS before you put him into the cast list.

I won't be doing anything else with the rp till tomorrow since I'm on my phone right now so your fine

Status
Not open for further replies.