Love or Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will be beefing up the cs I have soon

Reactions: Andy
I will also have to go find that other girl I made or make another. Probably make another

Why don't we start off with one charater each to give everyone the opportunity to have more options for our character :p
If that's how you all want to do that I'm ok with it but it's furst come first serve with the genders

Reactions: B l u E s
Lillica Seaborn
"Life is too short not to have as much fun as possible!"
tumblr_no4cuwJixd1ta7pubo2_500.gif

Name: Lillica Seaborn
Sexuality: Straight
tumblr_nmoffiVGKl1qa94xto1_500.gif
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs
Cup size: A
0076faeeb25d53fb43697e7693f890150ffc8e77_hq.gif
Archetype/Clique: Popular type
Personality: She's very energetic and lively, she always ends up doing really stupid things without thinking about it then getting hurt. At her school she's very popular and used to getting her way. At times this can lead her to act like a spoiled brat. In the end, she isn't a confrontational person despite her popularity. Usually she gets people to do the confronting for her. This would lead you to think she's bitchy but she isn't, Lillica really just wants to have as much fun as possible even if it means endangering herself. She always wants to drag other people along with her to have fun with her, whether she knows them personally or not. She's also very mischievous in nature.
Strengths: Kind, Funny, Talkative, Brave
Weaknesses: Daredevil, Spoiled, Non-confrontational
Fears: Insects
tumblr_nn75z1YlQJ1unbsixo1_400.gif

Audition Video:
Lillica hung upside down from a branch of a tree, her silver ponytails hanging down and swinging in the wind. "My name is Lillica Seaborn, people used to choose their last names based on profession or location so my ancestors were most likely born by the see." The scene suddenly switches to her sitting on a park bench, she's holding an ice pack to her head and her face is holding a pouting expression. "I want to join Love or Run for fun but ,yes, money. As for what I would do with the money.... um," Lillica tilted her head "That's not something you just know but... I want to go to college- a good college. Berekely or maybe even Yale or Stantford! It's my dream to be a biochemist." Lilica then gave a large laugh, looking directly at the camera. "I should of come up with something more dramatic like I want to start my on avante garde fashion line or I'm going to donate it all to assorted charities." The scene changes again to her sitting on the tree branch she was previously hanging on, "So, accept my offer. It'll be fun. Right?" She winks at the camera and gives it a thumbs up.

Accepted :)

If that's how you all want to do that I'm ok with it but it's furst come first serve with the genders
If it's fine with you could I still make the additional male character?

If it's fine with you could I still make the additional male character?
Let's wait till everyone present has one character up first. I already have two characters made simply because I took them from the original thread when I had this made. So this is a restart of the rp. Anyways back on topic for now just hold off until everyone has one charater up once everyone has one up then it's first come first serve

Reactions: Brøken_Serenity
@Vaila @firejay1 I know @B l u E s tagged you in a post earlier inviting you to join I would love to have the both of you in on this let me know if your interested :)

@B l u E s @EmiHarned @Gateman I know the three of you can get busy (emi and Gate especially since I know your in the process of moving) But I'd really appreciate it if you got at least one of your two characters up soon so the others can make their second character thank you :) There really is no rush but the sooner the better right? haha

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: B l u E s
@Vaila @firejay1 I know @B l u E s tagged you in a post earlier inviting you to join I would love to have the both of you in on this let me know if your interested :)

@B l u E s @EmiHarned @Gateman I know the three of you can get busy (emi and Gate especially since I know your in the process of moving) But I'd really appreciate it if you got at least one of your two characters up soon so the others can make their second character thank you :) There really is no rush but the sooner the better right? haha
Sorry, I forgot! I'll have something up by the end of the week!

Reserving a male caharcter!

Sorry, I forgot! I'll have something up by the end of the week!

Reserving a male caharcter!
-speaks in yoda voice- so forgetful you are young padawan.

I'm up for this... But I have no plans for a character. Do you need males or females?

I'm up for this... But I have no plans for a character. Do you need males or females?
Right now we have 2 created males with one on reserve and 3 female characters everyone will make 2 characters but the genders need to be equal so the same amount of girls as there are boys so you can make any gender you want right now. For now you can only make one charater and once everyone gets one character in its going to be first come first serve with the remaining genders

Reactions: Vaila
I hope that makes sense and helps if your confused please ask :)

I wasn't aware we'd need two characters; musta missed that part. I'll get one to today when I'm done for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.