Love or Run

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Peyton Rosales.
Appearance: Peyton is quite tall for a woman, at 5ft 8in, with broad shoulders from her many years of swimming and well toned muscles. Her hair is a long midnight blue/black colour, usually held back in a ponytail, and fairly straight though most can't tell since it's usually wet. She is very slim, and her skin is pale since she doesn't spend a lot of time primping, wearing make-up or sunbathing.
S.O.: Straight.
Archetype/Clique: Jock - Swimteam.
Personality: Peyton is quite a serious person, and doesn't often have fun unless she is pushed to. People often consider her to be quite anti-social but she isn't, well not really. She's also very task-oriented, because when there's something to work for she doesn't like to get distracted. Her daily life consists of school, swimming and homework before she'll even think about anything else. She is difficult to get close to, and doesn't really wear her emotions where others can see them.
Strengths: Swimming (obviously), Hard working, Logical.
Weaknesses: Stubborn, Gets easily frustrated, Doesn't usually think about people's feelings.
Fears: Snakes & Heights.
Audition Video: The video starts in full view of a swimming pool, bright lights shining down from above as a single girl does laps. Her face is mostly covered by the water and her dark hair as she swims fast and precisely, every movement strong and powerful. It's then that a smaller, preppier girl jumps in front of the camera. "Hi there," she says excitedly, beaming widely so that she's showing a full set of pearly white teeth. "My name's Amber, but I'm not actually doing this video for me. The girl in the pool, that's who this is for! She's my bestfriend, and we've known each other since we were children which is how I know that she'll be perfect for 'Love or Run'. You see, she'd never do this kind of video herself, so I'm doing it for her. So her name is Peyton, she's eighteen and she loves to swim!" Amber said, her curly auburn hair bouncing as she spoke excitedly. She opened her mouth to say more, but there was a quick hand in front of the camera and then a shot of Peyton herself climbing out of the pool.
"What's going on?" Peyton asked, her voice quiet as she caught her breath and measured her pulse. She was wearing a swimsuit that hugged her abs, and her hair was tucked back behind her ears, as she looked between the camera and her friend.
"It's... errr.... It's a media studies project. Introduce yourself to the camera!" Amber chirped and Peyton looked like Amber had grown another head.
"But you don't take media studies," she said accusingly and Amber rolled her eyes.
"Would you just do it?"
Peyton's lip twitched and the camera zoomed in on her face. "Errr... Hi I'm Peyton," she said giving the camera a small wave.
Extra: She is an only child, and her father died when she was four leaving her to be raised by her mother, Sara.

Reactions: Andy
she's accepted :)

Reactions: Vaila
I dont know why, but it annoys me seeing english names on Anime characters O-o Its like an OCD of mine O__O

@Nay-nay @EmiHarned @Gateman @Brøken_Serenity @Vaila @firejay1 @B l u E s @IceQueen

I have counted up all the numbers for made and unmade characters and currently we have a total of 6 boys and 6 girls (if i'm counting correctly which i'm 98% sure I am...I think..) It'll greatly help if those of you who need to finish your characters get them finished as soon as possible. I know some of you already have two characters those of you that do can ignore this message. There are 9 if us in this rp that means there will be a total of 18 characters. So some of you need to finish your characters soon. Thank you.

Reactions: Emi
I didn't realize we could create our second character correctly. I'm making a girl, as I already have a boy.

• Thank You
Name: Cora Cristalhaze
Appearance:
2hq6lv9.jpg

S.O.: Straight

Archetype/Clique: Bookworm, submissive heir

Personality:
Meek and submissive with her father, Cora is very strong willed in pursuing her goal (well, the one her father gave her), and knows what she needs to do. Her own will is a bit weak sometimes and more often than not she would let someone else decide for her. She's a good reader and loves children.

Background:
Cora is the only daughter of the Cristalhaze industries and as such she was educated. She found herself happy when lost in a book and so she started reading whenever she could. She was home tutored by teachers her father chose for her, she followed him where he allowed her to and she just followed his orders. Cora's not such a loved child, nor a spoiled one. She just happened to ber in the wrong place in the worst time. Her father wrote her speach to make her go, win the money (just to add them in the pile) and advertize the company.

Strengths: Strong willed and tenacious, her poor sport attitudes are compensated by her quick thinking

Weaknesses: totally weak against her father, sports

Fears: her father, disappointing him, hurting the business

Audition Video: in a big hall a girl stands proud and reads aloud with a firm voice from a paper in her hand "I'm Cora Cristalhaze and I ask to partecipate in 'Love or run'. My goal is to get the prize in order to make the Cristalhaze Industries better. As for love..." she's not sure, she twitches before regaining her composure. "I don't need it. I have a purpose. I will win."

Extra: She always keeps a fairytails book with her.​

Name: Cora Cristalhaze
Appearance:
2hq6lv9.jpg

S.O.: Straight

Archetype/Clique: Bookworm, submissive heir

Personality:
Meek and submissive with her father, Cora is very strong willed in pursuing her goal (well, the one her father gave her), and knows what she needs to do. Her own will is a bit weak sometimes and more often than not she would let someone else decide for her. She's a good reader and loves children.

Background:
Cora is the only daughter of the Cristalhaze industries and as such she was educated. She found herself happy when lost in a book and so she started reading whenever she could. She was home tutored by teachers her father chose for her, she followed him where he allowed her to and she just followed his orders. Cora's not such a loved child, nor a spoiled one. She just happened to ber in the wrong place in the worst time. Her father wrote her speach to make her go, win the money (just to add them in the pile) and advertize the company.

Strengths: Strong willed and tenacious, her poor sport attitudes are compensated by her quick thinking

Weaknesses: totally weak against her father, sports

Fears: her father, disappointing him, hurting the business

Audition Video: in a big hall a girl stands proud and reads aloud with a firm voice from a paper in her hand "I'm Cora Cristalhaze and I ask to partecipate in 'Love or run'. My goal is to get the prize in order to make the Cristalhaze Industries better. As for love..." she's not sure, she twitches before regaining her composure. "I don't need it. I have a purpose. I will win."

Extra: She always keeps a fairytails book with her.​
accepted :)

e0cb5b3d985c44a2285c8926c82371d4.jpg

Name

Marianne Finch
Everyone calls her Ann and she prefers Ann

Appearance
Ann stands at 6'5", which is way above average for a woman, she also has a very thin body type.
She has no curves on her, size A bust, but a surprising amount of muscle density for her body type. Her
presence is terrifying to say the least, her short silver hair hardly brushed or in a beanie
to keep it out of her way, and rarely any makeup on.

Archetype/Clique
Sleeping Bear

Personality
Ann is what people refer to as a sleeping bear. Due to her being mostly quiet, or selectively mute, the girl prefers to
use body language to explain how she is feeling or what she is thinking. If it does require language, she will use it, but she doesn't like elaborating.
Overall very calm, getting into Ann's field of trust is very difficult, but when you do, she protects everyone under her barrier. When someone gets close to her
friends and tries to mess with them, or her, she turns into the angry bear, and will not stop until her vengeance is sought out.

Strengths
Speedy, Quick Witted, Patient, Strong, Observant

Weaknesses
Non Verbal, Aggressive, Hard to stop her rage once it starts, awkwardly long limbs

Fears
Being alone, Dying, Being Rejected, Hospitals

Audition Video
The camera turns on to reveal a small room covered in band posters, drawings and other items, a cello sitting at the edge of the screen.
In the middle of all the clutter and messy things was a short haired woman sitting on her bed, hands folded in her lap. She looked shy in front of the camera,
a contrast to the scary and intimidating look she brought about. Smiling shyly, Ann rubbed the back of her head. "Ah, what to say!" She said angrily after a few seconds, running
her hands vigorously over her hair before heaving a long breath. "My name is Ann, Ann Finch, and I would like to enter Love or Run, because, well, I kind of need the money."
She said, looking at the camera. "And maybe some love would be nice." She mumbled. "That's it." She added, shutting off the camera.

Extra

I didn't realize we could create our second character correctly. I'm making a girl, as I already have a boy.
Alright your welcome to make either gender first come first serve lol

e0cb5b3d985c44a2285c8926c82371d4.jpg

Name

Marianne Finch
Everyone calls her Ann and she prefers Ann

Appearance
Ann stands at 6'5", which is way above average for a woman, she also has a very thin body type.
She has no curves on her, size A bust, but a surprising amount of muscle density for her body type. Her
presence is terrifying to say the least, her short silver hair hardly brushed or in a beanie
to keep it out of her way, and rarely any makeup on.

Archetype/Clique
Sleeping Bear

Personality
Ann is what people refer to as a sleeping bear. Due to her being mostly quiet, or selectively mute, the girl prefers to
use body language to explain how she is feeling or what she is thinking. If it does require language, she will use it, but she doesn't like elaborating.
Overall very calm, getting into Ann's field of trust is very difficult, but when you do, she protects everyone under her barrier. When someone gets close to her
friends and tries to mess with them, or her, she turns into the angry bear, and will not stop until her vengeance is sought out.

Strengths
Speedy, Quick Witted, Patient, Strong, Observant

Weaknesses
Non Verbal, Aggressive, Hard to stop her rage once it starts, awkwardly long limbs

Fears
Being alone, Dying, Being Rejected, Hospitals

Audition Video
The camera turns on to reveal a small room covered in band posters, drawings and other items, a cello sitting at the edge of the screen.
In the middle of all the clutter and messy things was a short haired woman sitting on her bed, hands folded in her lap. She looked shy in front of the camera,
a contrast to the scary and intimidating look she brought about. Smiling shyly, Ann rubbed the back of her head. "Ah, what to say!" She said angrily after a few seconds, running
her hands vigorously over her hair before heaving a long breath. "My name is Ann, Ann Finch, and I would like to enter Love or Run, because, well, I kind of need the money."
She said, looking at the camera. "And maybe some love would be nice." She mumbled. "That's it." She added, shutting off the camera.

Extra
She's interesting accepted :)

WORK IN PROGRESS!!

Name: Vanessa Abigail Cardona.
Appearance: She stands at around 5'6, and could be considered very delicate appearance-wise. Her hair is a wavy, light blonde and her eyes are a wide bright blue with flecks of grey in them. She usually wears make-up to accentuate her features; lip gloss, eyeliner, concealer, etc. and she can rarely be seen without it. Her build is average for someone of her height despite the other cheerleader's opinions on needing her to drop a few pounds, which she surely would have given in to if it were not for her boyfriend.
S.O.: Bisexual.
Archetype/Clique: Cheerleader/ Environmentalist.
Personality: Vanessa is the kind of girl who tries to defy stereotypes. She doesn't see why one person can't be both popular and nerdy, or in her case a cheerleader and care about the environment. She loves plants, and owns her own greenhouse in the back garden of their house where she grows vegetables and flowers. She can often be quite loud and opinionated when she is passionate about something, like climate change or product testing on animals, but struggles to find that kind of enthusiasm for other things. She can also be extremely naive, especially when it comes to romance
Strengths: Plant-based knowledge, flexible (both personally and physically).
Weaknesses: Timekeeping.
Fears: Dying & Choking.
Audition Video: Vanessa was standing in her greenhouse, the sunlight streaming in through the windows above making every flower and plant look vibrant and bright. She herself was wearing a cream coloured top with a pair of dark shorts, her hair in two plaits over her shoulders. A breeze blew in gently through the window, her hair swaying gently in as she opened her mouth and spoke. "Hello. I'm Vanessa, and I'd love for you to consider me to join 'Love or Run'. I really want to win because I'm hoping to go to college to become a Botanist."
Extra: Her on-again-off-again boyfriend, Vincent. Her mother, Madeline. Her father, Jaxon. Her brother, Benedict.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna be backing out of this after all. I'm not really up to doing an RP with 18 characters in it at this time, so sorry man

Derek Seaborn
"Having a pair doesn't make you a man, it's what you do with the life you have."
tumblr_mb33bgMDRG1r3mfy3o1_500.gif

Name: Derek Seaborn
Sexuality: Straight
tumblr_lom4elaw5q1qi63zko1_r1_500.gif
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140 lbs

original.gif
Archetype/Clique: Badass/Mysterious type
Personality: He's someone who usually keeps to himself. He has a close circle of friends and doesn't reach beyond that. He has a strict moral code that he sticks to and anyone who breaks that will answer to him. He's a very loyal person and will take the fall for anyone he cares about. He's gotten in a few brawls over his sister Lillica (over protective older brother = Derek) or his friends. He can't really open up to people well but he usually doesn't mind that. Due to his appearance and attitude he comes off as a tough guy who wants trouble but he doesn't. He's real quiet, he usually doesn't talk much so you know when he does have something to say it's important. He can get extremely talkative though, when talking about something he's passionate about. He's definitely a little rough around the edges, he can be little crass or irritable but he means well. He and Lillica both got the trait of being a daredevil he never refuses any test of his bravery.
Strengths: Kind, Loyal, Ambitious, Moral, Brave
Weaknesses: Confrontational, Brief, Secretive, Daredevil
Fears: Not being strong enough to protect his loved ones & Insects
Ren-Honjo-nana-7777619-400-300.jpg

Audition Video:
Derek sat on his bed, there were a few posters of various artists or bands pasted on his wall along with a few anime themed wall scrolls. He looked around the room then coughed. "Derek Seaborn. Money." He said, then seemed content with that as his entire audition. The scene changed to him standing on the stage with a guitar, there are a few other people around him, and in the center of the stage there was a girl holding a mic. They performed the final thirty seconds of the song then Derek grinned, the scene changed back to him in the bedroom but he's wearing different clothes, it's obvious a day has passed. "I'm going to college, I want to be a lawyer but- I'd use most of the money for my band. I know it's not reasonable to think my band will actually take off but.. I want to at least try." He grinned ear to ear and let out a deep laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
((I love how we're getting all these musical siblings. I didn't mean to add to the pile, but I really did intend to make twins to begin with! I like fraternal twins.))

Name: Mrina Dagon
Appearance:
Archetype/Clique: Idol Singer
Personality: Flirtatious and almost as charming as his brother on the outside, Mrina is much less of a romantic. Unlike his brother, who sings for himself and certainly no one else, he sings generic bubble gum pop songs and is part of an idol girl group whose songs are mass produced cookie cutter. He's cute enough to do a little modeling, too. The greatest gap between him and his twin, however, is his true, inner personality, which is cunning and two-faced, nothing like his kind, open sibling. He can be manipulative, and downright nasty to peoplehe doesn't like, which acts as something of a smokescreen for deep-seated insecurities that no one will ever like him for who he is.
Strengths: Observant, pretty, persevering, charming, good singer, very smart, fashion-conscious, not afraid of getting his hands dirty.
Weaknesses: Cannot create close relationships with others, physically weak, lacks creativity.
Fears: Nothing and no one (bia*** *Z-snaps). While this is certainly the impression he gives off because he's learned how to let other people's criticisms slide off his back, Mrina is often insecure about... basically everything about himself, including his own personality, and his worst fear is that other people will see the bad in him that he sees in himself.
Audition Video: Mrina is standing confidently in front of the camera, one hand on hip. "Hi! I'm Mrina Dagon, and I sure hope you'll consider me for this show! I promise I can make it exciting." He winks flirtatiously and blows a kiss at the camera. "Just kidding! But like, really, I'm looking forward to it! It sounds exciting~!" He sings the last word, with genuine excitement on his face.
Extra: The reason why he can be nasty is because he feels he has to defend himself. He was bullied when he was little because it got out that he has Choanal Atresia, which just means air don't flow through one of his nostrils, but kids being kids thought having "anal" in it made it a point they could make fun of him for. He also began experiencing anxiety attacks when he was ten, unusually early in life. It was then that they decided to move, as a family, and Mrina and Kyle hatched the cross-dressing plan. Mrina was initially opposed to it, as he knew that he might be bullied more for it if it was found out, but his brother eventually convinced him, and to his surprise, it worked. He has no idea that Kyle feels a mixture of guilt and pride that his brother has to hide the truth, but it worked anyways.
He has more range in his singing than he lets on, and he's very careful about controlling his voice so that the masculine aspects don't show.
He straight-up followed his brother to this show, because he thinks he's too gullible and wants to keep an eye on him. He really doesn't think he has any chance of finding love, but he does think it will be interesting.

39ee0488d7ec2caaf2c6de265fc82268.jpg

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
I'm already kind of shipping Mrina with Derek, and Kyle with Alex. They just happened to be the last CS's I saw before I posted each of the twins'. Imprinting is a powerful thing. *laughs.

• Love
I'm already kind of shipping Mrina with Derek, and Kyle with Alex. They just happened to be the last CS's I saw before I posted each of the twins'. Imprinting is a powerful thing. *laughs.
first time i see you shipping your characters.

I'm gonna be backing out of this after all. I'm not really up to doing an RP with 18 characters in it at this time, so sorry man
IT'S ok I understand.

Everyone else I'll look over the characters in just a bit I'm on my way home now there was a fire call and firefighter Andy had to respond :)

Well the game is called LOVE or Run, so it only feels appropriate to make characters I think have romantic potential. No worries, take your time, Andy!

Well the game is called LOVE or Run, so it only feels appropriate to make characters I think have romantic potential. No worries, take your time, Andy!
Thanks fire and I agree with your opinion on making sure characters have potential love interests but don't forget I'm making the pairings for the teams and I'm going to match them up to cause as much drama as I possibly can muahahahaha!! Remember everyone though your characters team mate is not the person they are partnered with romantically! You have that freedom to have your character fall in love with anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.