Love or Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't aware we'd need two characters; musta missed that part. I'll get one to today when I'm done for the day
I put that under the cast list along with the cs

@Vaila @firejay1 I know @B l u E s tagged you in a post earlier inviting you to join I would love to have the both of you in on this let me know if your interested :)

@B l u E s @EmiHarned @Gateman I know the three of you can get busy (emi and Gate especially since I know your in the process of moving) But I'd really appreciate it if you got at least one of your two characters up soon so the others can make their second character thank you :) There really is no rush but the sooner the better right? haha
I can do it probably today or tomorrow

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
I can do it probably today or tomorrow
Not trying to rush anyone take your time just asking that you get them in at your soonest convenience

Reactions: Emi
Female done

5059b908dd85322e449521095acfef47.jpg

Name
Abigale "Abi, Abs" Watson

Appearance
Ruby red hair, sky blue eyes, weight 130, D breasts, wide hips, 5'3

Archetype/Clique
Pervert, Big Mama

Personality:
Abi is the type that would rather mess around, and flirt constantly, than actually face any serious stuff. However, she is very much a mama bear when people mess with her friends, and can sometimes treat her friends more like her children, than her grown up friends. She is pretty easy to get along with, unless you tell her she is a perv, number one way to get on her shit list. She does hold grudges and can get jealous if someone flirts with her crush, and will "out flirt them" and can be hostile. It is hard to upset her, as she rather be silly then be upset, but once you upset her, she is like a pissed of dragon. Be prepared to have bridges burned if you actually make her mad.

Strengths
Fast
Willing to do what is needed
Energetic
Great swimmer

Weaknesses
Very Competitive
Sore Loser
Somewhat Lazy

Fears
Clowns, f*ck clowns!

Audition Video
The video starts one Abi sitting in a puffed out chair, cream short shorts with high heels and crossed legs, with a silky button up white shirt. Her leg was tapping as she just stared at the camera. A soft, "you're on" was said before she nodded slightly and looked to the side and gave a smirk. "Yeah, yeah, I got your on," she winked before looking back to the camera. "Lets see, you wanna know why I wanna be on love or run, because it sounds interesting. Don't know if I will fine 'the one' but, hey, who knows. I'm a glass half full kinda girl," she smiled and her leg kept bouncing. "Now, about me, I'm awesome, the end." Giving a small laugh, she shook her head, sot red curls bounced with her movements. "For real though, I am awesome, any guy would love to get stuck with me. Though, if you're the kinda guy that, waits until marriage, I have a feeling I will break that little pact." She stuck her tongue out and wiggled it slightly. "Anyway, see you soon enough hunny bun," winking, she pushed her mounds together, and got out of the seat. The video went black.

Extra: She can be......handsy....

I will make this all pretty in a moment

Last edited:
Reactions: IceQueen and Andy
Name: Kyle Dagon
Appearance:
mikuo_hatsune_mikuo_hatsune_24167429_572_429_by_m1ku0-d76ghb4.jpg

Archetype/Clique: The Artiste
Personality: Charismatic and cocky, Kyle exudes a natural confidence that only someone who has talent and knows it can. He loves to sing and simply cannot imagine doing anything else, but at the same time, he's a romantic. He doesn't know if he'll find the perfect girl on this show, but he's willing to try it. He acts on his ideals, with no reservations about what others think of him, and is a perfect gentleman, charming and suave without thinking about it. However, it is difficult to see him completely serious until he opens his mouth and starts to sing, because that's how he expresses his true, deep emotions.
Strengths: He's an amazing singer and dancer, kind, charming, honest, fearless, and pretty smart.
Weaknesses: A little gullible, not top-notch in his schoolwork and athletic pursuits.
Fears: Cats, funnily enough.
Audition Video: Kyle is sitting in front of the camera, with his bedroom clearly in the background. There is a poster on the wall, and some recording equipment visible a little past his shoulder, but otherwise, the room is simple and bare. He's smiling in a confident, relaxed kind of way, looking straight at the camera with no pretenses. "Hey, my name is Kyle Dagon, and I'd love it if you'd have me on "Love or Run." I'm sure you get lots of people just like me auditioning for this show, but I really hope you'll pick me, because for me this is a chance to broaden my horizons and maybe even find the one." He put both his thumbs up in a cute, but cocky gesture and winked. "So, see you soon?" And with that, the camera cuts off.
Extra: Nothing yet.

Name: Kyle Dagon
Appearance:
mikuo_hatsune_mikuo_hatsune_24167429_572_429_by_m1ku0-d76ghb4.jpg

Archetype/Clique: The Artiste
Personality: Charismatic and cocky, Kyle exudes a natural confidence that only someone who has talent and knows it can. He loves to sing and simply cannot imagine doing anything else, but at the same time, he's a romantic. He doesn't know if he'll find the perfect girl on this show, but he's willing to try it. He acts on his ideals, with no reservations about what others think of him, and is a perfect gentleman, charming and suave without thinking about it. However, it is difficult to see him completely serious until he opens his mouth and starts to sing, because that's how he expresses his true, deep emotions.
Strengths: He's an amazing singer and dancer, kind, charming, honest, fearless, and pretty smart.
Weaknesses: A little gullible, not top-notch in his schoolwork and athletic pursuits.
Fears: Cats, funnily enough.
Audition Video: Kyle is sitting in front of the camera, with his bedroom clearly in the background. There is a poster on the wall, and some recording equipment visible a little past his shoulder, but otherwise, the room is simple and bare. He's smiling in a confident, relaxed kind of way, looking straight at the camera with no pretenses. "Hey, my name is Kyle Dagon, and I'd love it if you'd have me on "Love or Run." I'm sure you get lots of people just like me auditioning for this show, but I really hope you'll pick me, because for me this is a chance to broaden my horizons and maybe even find the one." He put both his thumbs up in a cute, but cocky gesture and winked. "So, see you soon?" And with that, the camera cuts off.
Extra: Nothing yet.
Accepted

I will have the second female of mine up tonight hopefully.

• Thank You
I'll have to hope that a spot for another girl will be left then xD we'll see.

I made two male characters so that already says that someone would need to make two female characters to join. But I'm leaving it up to first come first serve like I said before so it's completely up to all of you on what gender you want to be. If you really want to be two girls get the cs's in as soon as possible

[fieldbox="MEET THE CHIKAFUSA, goldenrod, solid"]
Name: HARU

Appearance: Ren is a tall, young man with strawberry blond colored hair which reaches his shoulders, and his bangs go across his right eye. He has cool light blue eyes and usually wears his top two buttons down revealing a little of his chest. His way of clothing is usually loose and playful, giving him the flirty appearance. He has fawn tanned skin, and also one noticeable pierced ear

Archetype/Clique: The Diva

Personality
He is known to be flirtatious and a smooth-talker. A consummate ladies man, Haru was always shown to be surrounded by girls and is fond of flattering women with his words.
He is also shown to be carefree, being the first son of the Chikafusa family and thus, having no responsibility thrust on his shoulders.
At first, this has led people to believe that he was apathetic and cared little about being an idol. However, it was shown that he resented being forced to enroll in anything.He can be serious depending on the situation, but most of the time he remains easy-going, often teasing his friends and family.

Strengths: Similarly with his brother, he can talk his way through problems and more often then ever, he will be the head of the snake when it comes to rejecting someone from a social group and such. He isn't mean in general, but if needed, he will back stab you.

Weaknesses: His biggest weakness is love. He never fell in love for that exact same reason.

Fears: Finishing his life alone and Death in itself

Name: ISHIDA

Appearance: He has midnight dark-blue hair that is parted to the right, usually with a lock reaching his nose, and turquoise-blue eyes. He tends to wear his uniform primly and neatly, showing his perfectionist attitude.

Archetype/Clique: The Ice Cold Prince

Personality: Ishida is a very cool person. He usually passes as cold compared to his brothers. He is a perfectionist and gets easily frustrated if things don't go his way.
He gets upset if he doesn't get what he wants at the end.
Often, his older brother Haru will make fun of his ways and how he works because, as Haru says 'It gives him a headache for him'.

Strengths: Ishida is a very good actor and manipulator if he wants too, a skill he learned from his older brother. He is quite intellectual and can easily find a strategy at the last minute.

Weaknesses: Unfortunately, he doesn't keep control over his emotions and will easily snap at someone.

Fears: Not being to accomplish what he wants in life

THEIR BACKGROUND
Haru and Ishida come from a very well known family of celebrities. They have a TV show on their family for years since their youth. They did some modeling, and even some acting. Haru was starting a career in singing, but somehow it didn't exactly start off as for now because of all the attention on the family and such. Ishida, though, has always been that very silent child studying. Probably the only one that is actually studying and applying to a University to study.

The Chikafusa family is composed of Nana Chikafusa, the mother/manager, Ren Chikafusa, the father and very well known actor, Haru, Ishida, and their little brother Tao who is too young to participate in the competition.

The reasons why they decided to participate in the competition is all because of Haru getting bored one day. Actually, in one show of the Chikafusa Family, he actually threw it in the air that he was bored and would decide to do it if Ishida wanted to come, and of course the discussion ended up in him teasing Ishida.

Obviously, this whole idea was all written down by Nana, the manager to give more publicity for them.

The show is called ...
Meet The Chikafusa
55c6073a841effc9a057b0bb77d7a896.jpg

THE AUDITION VIDEO
Ishida's face popped on the screen as he spoke with his brother not noticing it until he layed eyes on his face. '' Oh,'' he's first word said surprised that he made it work and that's when Haru tackled him to the side with his joyful grin as he fanatically waved his hand before speaking up. '' HELLO!'' he said with a happy tone as Ishida forced a smile obviously not use to being in front of the video, but he didn't mutter a word because Haru would cut him half way anyways, '' We are the Chikafusa brothers! We want to be part of the show because not only are we good looking, we are competitive, we love a generous prize as you offer, '' he chuckles as he flips a hair, '' And we do kind of like seeing good looking girls wrestling in the mud. '' he said his hearthrobing smile.

'' So keep use in mind and waiting for a call from you. '' he said winking as both started waving as Ishida pressed a button thinking it would close. He turned his head towards Haru with a Are-You-Serious face. '' Wrestling girls in the mud? Talk for you. You literally forced me into this!'' he said as Haru simply rolled his eyes and crossed his legs looking at him. '' Ishida, grow some balls. I get that puberty didn't do much, but that's a bit- '' '' WHO ARE YOU CALLING BALL-LESS?'' Ishida said jumping to his feet showing off his beautiful butt to the camera before pillows started flying around the room with Haru that laughed outloud while climbing off the fancy sofa. Ishida was obviously trying to pull him back to beat him up, and the computer suddenly got tackled and the screen shut off.
tumblr_nndo9xZBc21sqoh7mo1_500.jpg

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Vaila and Andy
[fieldbox="MEET THE CHIKAFUSA, goldenrod, solid"]
Name: HARU

Appearance: Ren is a tall, young man with strawberry blond colored hair which reaches his shoulders, and his bangs go across his right eye. He has cool light blue eyes and usually wears his top two buttons down revealing a little of his chest. His way of clothing is usually loose and playful, giving him the flirty appearance. He has fawn tanned skin, and also one noticeable pierced ear

Archetype/Clique: The Diva

Personality
He is known to be flirtatious and a smooth-talker. A consummate ladies man, Haru was always shown to be surrounded by girls and is fond of flattering women with his words.
He is also shown to be carefree, being the third son of the Jinguuji family and thus, having no responsibility thrust on his shoulders.
At first, this has led people to believe that he was apathetic and cared little about being an idol. However, it was shown that he resented being forced to enroll in anything.He can be serious depending on the situation, but most of the time he remains easy-going, often teasing his friends and family.

Strengths: Similarly with his brother, he can talk his way through problems and more often then ever, he will be the head of the snake when it comes to rejecting someone from a social group and such. He isn't mean in general, but if needed, he will back stab you.

Weaknesses: His biggest weakness is love. He never fell in love for that exact same reason.

Fears: Finishing his life alone and Death in itself

Name: ISHIDA

Appearance: He has midnight dark-blue hair that is parted to the right, usually with a lock reaching his nose, and turquoise-blue eyes. He tends to wear his uniform primly and neatly, showing his perfectionist attitude.

Archetype/Clique: The Ice Cold Prince

Personality: Ishida is a very cool person. He usually passes as cold compared to his brothers. He is a perfectionist and gets easily frustrated if things don't go his way.
He gets upset if he doesn't get what he wants at the end.
Often, his older brother Haru will make fun of his ways and how he works because, as Haru says 'It gives him a headache for him'.

Strengths: Ishida is a very good actor and manipulator if he wants too, a skill he learned from his older brother. He is quite intellectual and can easily find a strategy at the last minute.

Weaknesses: Unfortunately, he doesn't keep control over his emotions and will easily snap at someone.

Fears: Not being to accomplish what he wants in life

THEIR BACKGROUND
Haru and Ishida come from a very well known family of celebrities. They have a TV show on their family for years since their youth. They did some modeling, and even some acting. Haru was starting a career in singing, but somehow it didn't exactly start off as for now because of all the attention on the family and such. Ishida, though, has always been that very silent child studying. Probably the only one that is actually studying and applying to a University to study.

The Chikafusa family is composed of Nana Chikafusa, the mother/manager, Ren Chikafusa, the father and very well known actor, Haru, Ishida, and their little brother Tao who is too young to participate in the competition.

The reasons why they decided to participate in the competition is all because of Haru getting bored one day. Actually, in one show of the Chikafusa Family, he actually threw it in the air that he was bored and would decide to do it if Ishida wanted to come, and of course the discussion ended up in him teasing Ishida.

Obviously, this whole idea was all written down by Nana, the manager to give more publicity for them.

The show is called ...
Meet The Chikafusa
55c6073a841effc9a057b0bb77d7a896.jpg

THE AUDITION VIDEO
Ishida's face popped on the screen as he spoke with his brother not noticing it until he layed eyes on his face. '' Oh,'' he's first word said surprised that he made it work and that's when Haru tackled him to the side with his joyful grin as he fanatically waved his hand before speaking up. '' HELLO!'' he said with a happy tone as Ishida forced a smile obviously not use to being in front of the video, but he didn't mutter a word because Haru would cut him half way anyways, '' We are the Chikafusa brothers! We want to be part of the show because not only are we good looking, we are competitive, we love a generous prize as you offer, '' he chuckles as he flips a hair, '' And we do kind of like seeing good looking girls wrestling in the mud. '' he said his hearthrobing smile.

'' So keep use in mind and waiting for a call from you. '' he said winking as both started waving as Ishida pressed a button thinking it would close. He turned his head towards Haru with a Are-You-Serious face. '' Wrestling girls in the mud? Talk for you. You literally forced me into this!'' he said as Haru simply rolled his eyes and crossed his legs looking at him. '' Ishida, grow some balls. I get that puberty didn't do much, but that's a bit- '' '' WHO ARE YOU CALLING BALL-LESS?'' Ishida said jumping to his feet showing off his beautiful butt to the camera before pillows started flying around the room with Haru that laughed outloud while climbing off the fancy sofa. Ishida was obviously trying to pull him back to beat him up, and the computer suddenly got tackled and the screen shut off.
tumblr_nndo9xZBc21sqoh7mo1_500.jpg

[/fieldbox]

The brothers are in lol

Reactions: B l u E s
@Andy is there room for me to make a guy?
If i'm doing all my adding correctly with both the created and reserved characters we currently have 5 maybe 6 girls and 8 guys so we need more girls right now :/

If i'm doing all my adding correctly with both the created and reserved characters we currently have 5 maybe 6 girls and 8 guys so we need more girls right now :/

I'll change my guy to a girl ;) xD

Status
Not open for further replies.