Love or Run

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hey it's ok :) no worries it all got taken care of and no issues were caused so there's no need to be all like "agh!" about it lol. Broken you don't have to change Derek if you don't want to I'll leave that decision up to you.

as for both you and Nay-Nay it's good to see your shipping people already lol I'm working on the pairings now then I'll get the intro post up :) I decided though that the teams won't be announced until after character introductions have been given -evil chuckle- suspense! let it build! and build! until like a volcano it explodes in a fiery reign of Love and drama!! XD
now... I read the last part with the canon evil laugh at the end in a really evil and disney villain way xD

Reactions: Andy
now... I read the last part with the canon evil laugh at the end in a really evil and disney villain way xD
lol interesting XD

side note..you gonna post to our one x one soon? :)

@Nay-nay @EmiHarned @Brøken_Serenity @Vaila @firejay1 @B l u E s @IceQueen

I'm looking for opinions on this matter. I'm in the process of making the starter for the rp and am almost ready to post it. However In the thought of keeping things a little organized I'm thinking I will start this by having the host introducing the girls to the island first then after all the female characters have made an introductory post I will introduce the males to the island then after all the guys have made an introductory post I'll have the host explain the rules and announce the pairings then it will be free reign. Is everyone ok with that?

Reactions: IceQueen
I'm ok, It's to keep everything from becoming cahotic... there are a lot o people after all...

• Thank You
Just tag me once I got to introduce the stuff..

Urg, so ectic having to see this conversation that I couldn't participate ;) oh Canada...

@Vaila just wondering is your female Vanessa finished yet or no? Just wondering cause if she isn't I'll hold off on adding her to the cast list if she is then I'll add her :)

Just tag me once I got to introduce the stuff..

Urg, so ectic having to see this conversation that I couldn't participate ;) oh Canada...
Don't worry I'll post the IC link here and then I'll tag the people in the host's post when it comes to the introduction :)

Reactions: B l u E s
@Vaila just wondering is your female Vanessa finished yet or no? Just wondering cause if she isn't I'll hold off on adding her to the cast list if she is then I'll add her :)

Don't worry I'll post the IC link here and then I'll tag the people in the host's post when it comes to the introduction :)
I'm just finishing her off. I'm just typing out the audition video now :) I'll let you know when she's done.

• Thank You
I'm waiting for the net guy now, will reply when I can use my laptop

I'm waiting for the net guy now, will reply when I can use my laptop
Alright :)

Also are you still interested in our one x ones? If your not I understand I was just curious :)

Alright :)

Also are you still interested in our one x ones? If your not I understand I was just curious :)
I am, just been busy with the move and now waiting for net so I don't have to mostly use my phone

I am, just been busy with the move and now waiting for net so I don't have to mostly use my phone
I completely understand that :) no rush I was just wondering is all. Oh and I'm glad things are going well for you and Gateman :)

Reactions: Emi
11693481_10153155862906715_1978998579_n.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.