Love or Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! I have a question! I'm just assuming that the host knows Mrina's real gender, but is that something he'd tell the rest of the contestants? He'd be paired with a girl, regardless, but they could play it so that it seems like they just had a surplus of girls that year, or some such. It's up to you!

Ah! I have a question! I'm just assuming that the host knows Mrina's real gender, but is that something he'd tell the rest of the contestants? He'd be paired with a girl, regardless, but they could play it so that it seems like they just had a surplus of girls that year, or some such. It's up to you!
The host would let them all know. Plus they'd know anyways since the boys and girls sleep in separate dorms.

• Useful
Reactions: firejay1
Okeedokee then! Kyle's gonna be so freaked out. I'm so excited!! There's so much potential for drama that I wasn't expecting!

Okeedokee then! Kyle's gonna be so freaked out. I'm so excited!! There's so much potential for drama that I wasn't expecting!
You plan to make your character gay? Not that im saying you can't just want to make sure we're on the same page and your ok with your character possibly not finding love.

Nope! Mrina is 100% straight, just a cross-dresser. He's a little pessimistic about finding a girl, but I have hope. Kyle, on the other hand, will just be worried because his brother's been posing straight up as a girl since he was around ten, so he's not sure what'll happen if people start bullying him again cause he's more comfortable dressing as a girl than as most boys do.

Nope! Mrina is 100% straight, just a cross-dresser. He's a little pessimistic about finding a girl, but I have hope. Kyle, on the other hand, will just be worried because his brother's been posing straight up as a girl since he was around ten, so he's not sure what'll happen if people start bullying him again cause he's more comfortable dressing as a girl than as most boys do.
Oh ok gotcha lol thus will be interesting for sure

Right!!!??? I'm actually really super excited about the change, because cross-dressing characters are always fun to play, and honestly I wasn't expecting Mrina to be particularly special, I just happened to have a particular vision for them (using the vocaloids. hehe), but it's turning out to be really very interesting. And it adds an extra layer to his personality. Now which girl is gonna get stuck with him... XD

You'll find out tomorrow when I make the teams haha. Although I'm debating whether to tell you right away..or wait until character introductions are over with ;)

I look forward to it! Take your time, though, I have finals next Monday and Wednesday, so I'm trying to keep RP activity down until then. Just one more weeeekkkkkk.

I look forward to it! Take your time, though, I have finals next Monday and Wednesday, so I'm trying to keep RP activity down until then. Just one more weeeekkkkkk.
I'll have an ic up for sure tomorrow

Oh things are going to be interesting here lol

Same, everything happened when I was asleep. Also if it's a problem that Derek is musical I'm fine with editing it out. I didn't realize how many musical people we had.

Already shipping Derek with so many people and seeing so many conflicts he could have but I actually have no idea what would work with Lillica since she's a tad immature and non confrontational.

Reactions: Vaila
I'm starting to hate time zones... again T^T
Me too... I could have easily changed Vanessa to male but the conversation finished while I was still asleep.
Same, everything happened when I was asleep. Also if it's a problem that Derek is musical I'm fine with editing it out. I didn't realize how many musical people we had.

Already shipping Derek with so many people and seeing so many conflicts he could have but I actually have no idea what would work with Lillica since she's a tad immature and non confrontational.
Me too... T^T I'm shipping Ren with too many people!!!

hey hey it's ok :) no worries it all got taken care of and no issues were caused so there's no need to be all like "agh!" about it lol. Broken you don't have to change Derek if you don't want to I'll leave that decision up to you.

as for both you and Nay-Nay it's good to see your shipping people already lol I'm working on the pairings now then I'll get the intro post up :) I decided though that the teams won't be announced until after character introductions have been given -evil chuckle- suspense! let it build! and build! until like a volcano it explodes in a fiery reign of Love and drama!! XD

Reactions: Vaila
@firejay1 when I post Mrina's profile to the cast list I'll change her gender to male and add that he is a cross dresser to it as well. Idk if you want to find a new appearance for him either or keep the one you have I'm obviously cool with either :)

Status
Not open for further replies.