• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The other character will go here!

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
5d4a72623003621e20f7de1194117129.jpg

Name
Anira

Birthplace
Ithicar, a large kingdom north of Lescatia

Faction
Refugee

Biography
Anira was born into a modestly middle-class family. The daughter of a baker, she was fortunate never to know hunger or need. She lived a happy life, her main problems came only from her pickiness with suitors and her family's resulting dismay. That was until Ithicar was conquered. Anira was lucky to escape with only the scars on her face, while the invaders slaughtered the rest of her family. She traveled the long journey to Lescatia by foot, where she entered as a refugee. Homeless and with nowhere to turn, Anira now wanders the streets in search of work.

Interesting Tidbid
Anira is particularly sensitive about her appearance and scars. Before the conquerors came, she was known in her village for her beauty, something she now feels has been stolen from her by the men that ravaged her home and scarred her.​
How beautifully tragic. She's accepted

Also psa dad and grandparents are living with me rn. Out of comission for like a week

Name
Anira

Birthplace

Faction
Refugee

Biography
Anira was born into a modestly middle-class family. The daughter of a baker, she was fortunate never to know hunger or need. She lived a happy life, her main problems came only from her pickiness with suitors and her family's resulting dismay. That was until Ithicar was conquered. Anira was lucky to escape with only the scars on her face, while the invaders slaughtered the rest of her family. She traveled the long journey to Lescatia by foot, where she entered as a refugee. Homeless and with nowhere to turn, Anira now wanders the streets in search of work.

Interesting Tidbid
Anira is particularly sensitive about her appearance and scars. Before the conquerors came, she was known in her village for her beauty, something she now feels has been stolen from her by the men that ravaged her home and scarred her.​
Yay! Olwen won't be the only muggle now.

Name
Anira

Birthplace

Faction
Refugee

Biography

Interesting Tidbid
How beautifully tragic. She's accepted

Also psa dad and grandparents are living with me rn. Out of comission for like a week
Kk. No problem.

I HAVE RETURNED

@Karo You want me to yeet your girl in living in the slums?

Hi!
Just letting you guys know I've not forgotten about the rp. It's been a busy week and the weather is causing my brain to melt. x-x
I'll try to get a reply in soon! <3

Hi!
Just letting you guys know I've not forgotten about the rp. It's been a busy week and the weather is causing my brain to melt. x-x
I'll try to get a reply in soon! <3
No rush no rush. Get to it when you can

Alright. Since Orchid ain't responding, I'll move the plot along

Love the response! I'll get to it when I can. ^^

@Karo
Loved the reply! :D

Posted a tiny reply. Inspiration was hitting a bit low today but so curious what the Matriarch has in store for Iva! \o/

Reactions: Lurcolm
Posted a tiny reply. Inspiration was hitting a bit low today but so curious what the Matriarch has in store for Iva! \o/
No rush no rush. I'm just in the dumps myself

• Love
Sorry for the absence, but thar be a postie!

I love tha postie! The Matriarch makes my skin crawl! I love her!
And I like Karo's writing too ^^
I'll get a reply out as soon as I have some free time. ^^

I'm still trying to reply but haven't found time for it yet due to busy schedule and then just being too tired to think.
But I'm still here! Paying attention! lol.

I'm still trying to reply but haven't found time for it yet due to busy schedule and then just being too tired to think.
But I'm still here! Paying attention! lol.
Was boutta ask, lmfao

I'll give it a tiny bit more then post just to stop it from graveyarding

• Love
I've got the house to myself tomorrow, I'll try to get a reply out. \o/