• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lmfao, glad to see we're all in good company

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Ah, this. I didn't know if I'd rather fleshcrafting or soulforging for my character - I'm still not sure - but at the very least I have the idea that I could make one of the prince's lovers/concubines.

Ah, this. I didn't know if I'd rather fleshcrafting or soulforging for my character - I'm still not sure - but at the very least I have the idea that I could make one of the prince's lovers/concubines.
Yeee. Just remember you won't be seeing a whole lot of the Prince either way. Besides the Lady, he uh... has a lot of lovers he barely remembers. Epitome of decadence, all that

I will try and get a reply out tomorrow.
Hope everyone's weekend is good? : 3

Eh. Father's day is just an excuse to relieve my teen angst. Hope everyone else had a good one tho

Had an okayish weekend. Yeah, I'm going to try and get a reply in too once I read what I missed.

mine was relatively uneventful, didnt get as much as i wanted done tho. attempting to get caught up with other projects before i finish my sheet, but lemme know if my submission is holding yall back from the narrative! if it is i'll reevaluate and see if i can take it up after all!

mine was relatively uneventful, didnt get as much as i wanted done tho. attempting to get caught up with other projects before i finish my sheet, but lemme know if my submission is holding yall back from the narrative! if it is i'll reevaluate and see if i can take it up after all!
No worries hun. I'll slap you in whenever you pop up.

I got a reply in. Yaay ^^

• Love
Reactions: rissa
Nah, you should join. I'd like to think I can preplan out when to post, but honestly I have a lot of family stuff going on at the moment and I keep finding stuff to do around the house. I'm actually handling this roleplay a lot slower then I thought I would be.

Plus, I feel like we could honestly use more people. Lots of facets to explore around a siege I find.
I got a reply in. Yaay ^^
Yay! I'm also working on mine. Should be up by tonight...I'm about 3/4 of the way through.

• Love
Would anyone be interested in creating the other half of a blood-thirsty pair of nobility? I'm thinking a wife/husband or brother/sister pair. Maybe they're always trying to one up each other in cruelty or maybe they get along very well as a team. I think it'd be fun!

Would anyone be interested in creating the other half of a blood-thirsty pair of nobility? I'm thinking a wife/husband or brother/sister pair. Maybe they're always trying to one up each other in cruelty or maybe they get along very well as a team. I think it'd be fun!
If you don't get any other takers, and wouldn't mind my character (whether she's the wife or sister of yours) being one of the prince's occasional lovers, then sure. The idea's excellent, so I'm def willing to work with it, especially since I *still* haven't got started on my sheet.

Silverpaw already stated, but yeah, if all else fails I can do the ol GM Special, but obviously I prefer if partners can interact with each other.

I can't seem to get the right flow for the rp so i'm dropping it. Thanks for the help and i hope the rp goes well.

I can't seem to get the right flow for the rp so i'm dropping it. Thanks for the help and i hope the rp goes well.
Thanks man! You too!

If you don't get any other takers, and wouldn't mind my character (whether she's the wife or sister of yours) being one of the prince's occasional lovers, then sure. The idea's excellent, so I'm def willing to work with it, especially since I *still* haven't got started on my sheet.
I'll PM you!

5d4a72623003621e20f7de1194117129.jpg

Name
Anira

Birthplace
Ithicar, a large kingdom north of Lescatia

Faction
Refugee

Biography
Anira was born into a modestly middle-class family. The daughter of a baker, she was fortunate never to know hunger or need. She lived a happy life, her main problems came only from her pickiness with suitors and her family's resulting dismay. That was until Ithicar was conquered. Anira was lucky to escape with only the scars on her face, while the invaders slaughtered the rest of her family. She traveled the long journey to Lescatia by foot, where she entered as a refugee. Homeless and with nowhere to turn, Anira now wanders the streets in search of work.

Interesting Tidbid
Anira is particularly sensitive about her appearance and scars. Before the conquerors came, she was known in her village for her beauty, something she now feels has been stolen from her by the men that ravaged her home and scarred her.​