• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still here, but I'm currently not feeling too great. Hopefully I can get a post up when I'm feeling better. I love how this RP is going, so no complaints/criticisms on my end!

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
It's going at an okay rate for me. As long as it's a couple times a week I have no complaints. I would say it's because I don't want everyone else waiting, but I'm not sure what exactly all of you expect in the way of posts.

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
Posting once or twice a week doesn't sound unreasonable to me. I'm aware people have jobs, responsibilities, school and other things that pull them away from the roleplay world though. I'm just enjoying the RP, so I'm impatient and want to see where it goes, I'll be sticking around regardless.

Thank you, @Crowley. My couple times a week expectation is carried over from my onexone's, so it may not be entirely realistic for a large group.

@Pray4me you don't find the key again. I said earlier on that it's the one thing you keep from the "previous" day.

Alright, I'll fix the post.

ETA: Should be good now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything alright here? Haven't heard much from anyone in a while.

I'm so sorry it's crunch time, just really trying to graduate highschool. I'll write after school and have it up. Gosh guys I'm really sorry

Been out for a bit, so sorry I haven't checked in. Doing that now. INTEREST CHECK.

@practically.a.fairy still waiting for your post.

Reactions: Crowley
I'm still in this.

Unfortunately, I will be backing out of this rp. With nursing school starting up plus work I need to cut back on rps anyway. Sorry to drop out. I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Thank you for letting me rp with you while I could.

Um...@SoleStride I understand...trying to figure out what I'm going to do now...

Luckily, there wasn't any interaction with my character yet. Sorry again.

I have been busy with college but I can still get replies up so I'm in. Really love this rp and don't want it to go yet

Status
Not open for further replies.