Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer Mythy for the comedy factor, and Silas for the exciting factor. ;)

If Silas drives like I did, then I recommend someone else. I had a heavy foot and an alpha complex haha.

If Silas drives like I did, then I recommend someone else. I had a heavy foot and an alpha complex haha.
By contrast, I always stay on or near the speed limit and all that. Plus there's no question he would be nervous as F when they Begin. :3

Post was a little short, but I hope that's okay for everyone to move forward. @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf, you and I will be working in tandem for the chase scene. Everyone else, will probably be asking you to shoot out the windows during the chase.

I'll post in sometime between tonight and tomorrow. It's just him and Mauro outside the car right?

Everyone should be in the car now.

@All, sorry I'm such a lousy GM. I just forgot about this for a while. Is anyone even still interested? I feel real bad for this guys. I'm sorry.

I'm still interested, but I'm a bit too busy to post this week because of finals.

Since Lorenzo isn't doing much besides screaming in the back seat, is it possible to skip over him and proceed with the rp? I don't want to hold anyone back.

Glad to see things progressing again. I actually needed time to think of what Silas would be doing.

Guys...I'm not sure I can do this anymore. It started slow, then I got so distracted that I think I'm starting to lose interest in this. I'm really sorry everyone. This is why I'm a terrible GM.

Do you guys want to fight for this, or just give up? I hope you don't hate me for this. :(

I've not lost interest, I don't mind if it continues moving slowly. Though, if the creator/GM isn't interested anymore, it will make it difficult to continue.

I don't know if it's so much that I lost interest, more that I lost inspiration. It's a story I still like, but I'm just not sure what to do anymore.

Honestly, I just saw this because Iwaku did not tell me anything about the OOC having any alerts. But I am fully on board. I have missed this rp and been checking in on IC once every day, but I don't see anything going on which is making me quite sad. I do however plan to probably make a small group rp that consists of a few active people so that it will be more manageable, but I am not entirely sure if I should yet. As for your loss of interest, I honestly do not want to force you to continue something that you don't want to, so it's entirely up to you. All I'm saying is that I'm still stuck here, and it's your choice whether we close it or not. <3

*sigh*...I suppose it's dead then. I'm sorry that I just can't think of anything more. This is one of my ideas that started as a complete story that I turned into an RP. I should've known then that I'd have problems, because those attempts NEVER work out. I can at least say I warned you all in the interest check that I suck at this, but I still feel terrible getting you all interested and then falling apart on this. It's the transition - getting from where we are now to what I considered the 'good part' - that stopped me dead in my tracks. I'm really sorry guys.

• Thank You
Reactions: DangoYumi
No problem. I am sad that the story is over, but I don't blame you at all. An RP is a group effort, we write the story together, and sometimes things just don't work out. We all have the responsibility in this case. If you have any other story that you'll need help to develop, or if you've found another rp that you think I might be interested in, please inform me! I've also seen your writing and absolutely love it, so it would be awesome if I could rp with you, whether personally or in another group! Hope that we can still keep in touch because I think you're an amazing person, and that we should get to know each other better!

To everyone else in this group, thank you so much for your commitment to the rp. I really enjoyed the time we had together even though it was a short one. Hopefully I will meet you guys again in another rp, and please shoot me a pm if anyone of you wants to rp with me one on one!

Love,
Yumi <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Quiet One
It's starting to occur to me that I'm far better in a 1x1 than I ever am in a group, so I appreciate the offer. I'm going to be busy today, but I have had other ideas that might be better suited for RPs.

Right now, I have to do some thinking, but thank you for not blaming me. Does at least make me feel a little better.

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
It's alright, take your time! Just hit me up if you wanna rp, and please, do not blame yourself.
I wuv you you little bumpkin

Status
Not open for further replies.