• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the lunar new years so I wont be is posting as much, but really hoping this will continue to go on. Dont want to lose another potential rp.

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
...am I the only one who doesn't know what this is?

Yes, it's the universal name for Chinese New year, since Koreans etc also celebrate it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Oh my god please don't tell me this is dead. I don't want it to die ;;v;;

I'm also around. @Quiet One it might be best to just move on without the last player?

@kimsim12, yeah I think you might be right. Sigh.

Had a bit of a rough day today, so I'm not doing anything now. But tomorrow, I AM going to propel this plot forward before it goes stagnant.

@all, a friend and fellow RPer wants to join, and I figure with at least one of us already dropped out, there's room for him to fill the spot. Maybe even get SoleStride's arsenal. @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf wants to join. Who's down for the idea of a new partner?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Did a mass reply addressing everyone who posted. You're all going to have to decide whether or not to trust this man, who promises adventure, escape, and most of all - answers! XD

Can only our characters see them?

Not them; this is all one guy. But yes, only they can see him.

• Thank You
Interest check! @Pray4me, @kimsim12, @practically.a.fairy. I've had three reply to my post. This is actually pretty good, and more prompt than I expected. But those who haven't replied have also been pretty silent OOC. @kimsim12, you're the exception, but @practically.a.fairy I need an in or out from you regarding this RP. You've been pretty absent. I even had to jump to the next scene without you.

My friend @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf, who I mentioned earlier, is interested in filling an empty slot in the group. I'm willing to give that spot over, but I need to be sure there's interest before giving permission to post their character sheet here.

Still here! I'm just a bit overwhelmed right now (alas, I keep doing more things instead of doing less things :P), but I'll have a post up sometime this week, hopefully within the next couple of days!

• Thank You
Reactions: Quiet One
I'm here. I'm not much of an OOC talker when plot isn't being discussed. I have this fear of OOC that I'll kill the flow of it XD

I'll be posting sometime this week.

• Thank You
Reactions: Quiet One
Thank you both. Wondering what your thoughts are on an extra player. I promised I'd give him space if this definitely wasn't dead, and your replies have encouraged me that it's not.

I'm all good with another player! We haven't gotten so far along for it to be impossible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.