• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I already agreed your friend should join in an earlier post~

...I'm sure I did XD

Hello~ I'm here by permission of @Quiet One - and I guess you guys too! So thanks. You can call my Mythy if you want. I'm kinda quirky and like OOCing and some OOC RPs. Like... I mean.. I brought sweets! :-D :cake::cookie:

It seems I'll need to make a big post to catch up. I'm kinda not very confident at my writing skills, length and detail especially. And I probably didn't need all this.

Anyway! Meet...
Name: Marcus Hart (and Inu)

Appearance:
Bu8WDvDCUAEiPS1.jpg

Location: Has a place in Colorado with his dad, currently with his mother in NYC

Job?: Student (Mostly Online)

Personality: When first met, Marcus is shy and introverted. He's always nervous and tripping over himself. The heavy backpack he carries - filled with art, writing, and RPG supplies - helps calm him down from the pressure, as well as the contents within. That, and the sound of dice rolling help him keep calm from the social anxiety that Asperger's Syndrome gives him (one reason for the pouch of RPG dice he carries.

Once he gets to know someone, he starts to open up. The more he trusts you, the more he will talk to you. The more passionate he is about a subject, the more he talks about it. And the more excited he is, the louder his voice gets. He is a kind young man though, caring and rather selfless once he knows you.

He also is very fond of animals. Especially the young pup he always has with him, named Inu. They're best friends and nigh inseperable.

Artifact of Choice:
  • Creature Can
  • Candlabra Firebolt
  • Shroud of Shadow

Last edited:
Crowley, didn't you already reply? You were the mentioning Groundhog Day, right?...Or was that Viral?

Edit: my bad. That was Viral.

Daily? You weren't here yesterday. XD

I'm working on another group post. I know not everyone's replied yet; those who have to post afterwards I'll catch you up with a special GM post for you.

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
Well I do find myself loving it everyday, it's just that I haven't been here to post about it ;)

Aaaaand it's up. The dialogue would be more refined, but I'm trying to remember how eighteen year old me would have talked and thought and apply it. Anyways, I'm glad things are moving forward.

Posted. Some of your replies are bound to be longer than others. I'll describe what "Parthenon Sub" is when each of you arrive there. Hint: anyone who knows Rome probably has some idea.

@Quiet One

I am a strict follower of Karmatic Phrases. You know, like "It couldn't possibly get any worse" = it gets worse.

Please don't freak out = there's going to be a freak out :D

I know. I'm hoping to make it funnier. :D

@DangoYumi

Awwhh, thanks! I'm glad you like him, cause I'm looking forward to him making friends and growing with the others! :D

• Love
Damn not only is the character cute, even the person who plays him is cute <333333

Eep!? -blushes a bit- Haha.. thanks. :-D

Anyways let's have fun, I feel like my character will have loads of fun teasing yours xD

Hehehe, probably. We're very teasable. Just be nice about it, he'll be very shy for a while :cookie:

• Thank You
Hehe, alright. Really looking forward to this. :-D

• Bucket of Rainbows
You two are so cute. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.