Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here and ready.

@DangoYumi, @Vex Inertia - you are the reason this hasn't started yet. I will start this Tuesday with or without your characters posted. Sorry if I'm coming off as rude. I just don't want to keep everyone else waiting.

• Thank You
Reactions: DangoYumi
@Quiet One I'm sorry, had some emergency events and I couldn't get on. Will post my cs in a few mins. Thank you for informing!

Name: Lavender Scarlet
Nickname: She hates her real name so she calls herself Lavenza
Appearance:
anime-girl-cool-Favim.com-3641273.jpg

Job: Student
Personality: Although only 17, she is a strong willed person that has a very unique style. She loves to have adventures and had always been the tomboyish and edgy female. Fierce and independent, she will be ready to destroy anything that is in her way, causing her to be quite rash sometimes. Rarely shows her weaknesses and keeps things to herself, making her appear mysterious in front of others.
Artifact of Choice:
Light Sword - a handle that, with a simple flourish, produces a four-foot blade of light. Rather than just a stick like a lightsaber, this is a double-edged knight's sword.

Reactions: Quiet One
@DangoYumi, thanks. Again, sorry if I sounded rude with my push for characters. Just waiting on @Vex Inertia. Will have the opening post up tomorrow. Will want to do at least one day-repeat cycle before getting on to the real adventure.

• Love
No problem! You were just thinking of the people that were waiting. So don't worry!

IC is up! CLOSED SIGNUPS - Keyed In First posts are introduce your characters. If any of you are going to the same school, maybe interact. Please find your keys however you see fit.

Oh my GOD YOU ARE AMAZING <3 I hope my reply will be good enough! Working on it now <3

Reactions: Quiet One
Aw! Thanks! XD

Helloooo~

I'll be posting after the upcoming holidays. I have lots of shopping and prepping for the holiday dinner...which will be exhausting!

Happy Holidays everyone~ Loving these intro posts!

Yeah, Happy Holidays! I felt like all the intro posts were well done and diverse. I'm enjoying this.

@Crowley I agree. This is starting out awesome! Going to be limited posting myself until after Christmas. On my phone right now.

Hi everyone! Guess we're waiting on a couple more opening posts, then I'll do a GM post to initiate the time reset.

How was everyone's holiday?

My brothers are still young, so I went to visit them and my parents. They were happy, so I enjoyed the Holidays. I also got far more than I deserve in terms of gifts, so definitely all good on my end.

My Christmas was so good, very busy three family's my boyfriend and I got to celebrate with. over all a great ending to a bad year. I'm writing my post right now sorry for making y'all wait

Holidays went well, even if it was mostly just cooking, cleaning, and overeating. All three have their pluses, too.

@both: awesome. Glad to hear everyone had a good time!

@practically.a.fairy, good post. Hope you realize that when the reset happens you'll be reliving that car accident. But hey, maybe you'll be able to save yourself from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.